Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Final Stand Pre-Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

Final Stand Pre-Show Empty
PostSubject: Final Stand Pre-Show   Final Stand Pre-Show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Final Stand Pre-Show WXhEqUB

Live From – Atlanta, Georiga

Joey Styles
Good evening ladies and gentlemen here we are in a sold out electrified arena in Atlanta, Georiga. I’m sat here alongside Josh Matthews to welcome you all to the Final Stand Pre-show event.

Josh Matthews
Thats right everybody, you’ve tuned in at just the right time as we look to kick off and give you all a head start on what is going to be without a doubt the best Pay Per View this year as it has been for the previous 4 years. With every title being contested for and defended, bitter rivalries coming to an end of maybe just beginning to sprout. Tonight will be a night of history from whichever viewpoint you look at it and me and my good friend Joey are here to present to you a few matches coming straight out of the XWL locker room who couldn’t quite make it onto the main show.

Joey Styles
Thats not to say that these superstars are worth missing out on. We have great talent lined up for tonight and some of future stars of this business looking to get noticed and work their way up. So when you see some of these stars a few months down the line competing for the titles on the main Pay Per Views you know where you saw them first.

Josh Matthews
We have a great stretch of variety for you tonight from a diva’s match between Torrie Wilson and Marsye and of course we have our main event where Alberto Del Rio will go head to head with a mystery opponent.

Joey Styles
I still have no idea who his opponent could be, I’m going to take a guess at somebody returning to XWL and looking to make a statement by taking out the companies own apex preditor.

Josh Matthews
I’m going to have to go the opposite way here Joey and I believe it’s somebody making their XWL debut with the hopes of making a statement by taking out one of the most experienced superstars we have here.

Joey Styles
Well let’s not hold these people back any longer than we need too Josh! First up on the Final Stand Pre-show we have the great Abyss returning to XWL coming back from being one of the most powerful and dominant superstars this company has ever seen, can he make the same statement that we all remember him for? Or will the powerhouse need a rebuild if R-Truth can find the power to knock him down.

Josh Matthews
If R-Truth can stop this mammoth of a man in Abyss then that will be a huge statement in its own sense and maybe the lucky break R-Truth has been searching for these past few weeks here in the XWL.

Final Stand Pre-Show BreakdownabyssVsFinal Stand Pre-Show Breakdownrtruth

Winner Via Pinfall: Final Stand Pre-Show Breakdownabyss

Joey Styles
Wow what a great match that was! Abyss has come out on top but what a valiant effort there from R-Truth. We have clearly been shown that Abyss has not lost his touch since his departure in XWL and I think I speak on behalf of everybody when I say that I’m looking forward to see where things go with this superstar.

Josh Matthews
Your right Joey! What a match that was to kick off Final Stand with a bang but my god Abyss looked deadly out there tonight. I truly feel sorry for anybody thats put up in his path because if he performs anything like he did tonight then it looks like Abyss is once again going to steamroll his way through that XWL roster.

Joey Styles
I couldn’t agree more there Josh but let’s not forget about R-Truth, he’s had a great history in this company and is a great hit with the audience who clapped him off after the match and appreciated his efforts which was a great sight to see a superstar so respected. I also believe that if he keeps on trying his hardest he will catch his lucky break he has been searching for, for so long now.

Josh Matthews
That’s right Joey, here in this business you can only give it everything you have and then time is of the essence as you will soon get out whatever you put in. But before we continue we head backstage where Torrie Wilson stands with Matt Striker as she has a few things to say ahead of her match next with XWL diva Maryse.

Final Stand Pre-Show Lo3m2sv

Matt Striker
So Torrie, you managed to scrape a victory in your first match against Madison Raynes now you face what most people would claim to be a more difficult match against Marsye, how do you feel you have prepared for this match?

Torrie Wilson
Well Matt, I do believe I have what it takes to come out victorious in tonight’s matchup. But I would firstly just like to say thank you and what a great opportunity it is for me to perform here tonight even though I would of preferred to be performing on the main Pay Per View nobody can take away from me the fact that I tonight will be walking out through that curtain and facing off one of the most respected diva’s and most talented diva’s in this locker room in front of the thousands and thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home. It’s just a honour I have been waiting for my whole life and when I show everybody here tonight just what I can do then I will no longer be known as simply Carlito’s manager but I will be viewer upon as a strong independent diva that is in this company for the long haul.

Matt Striker
Strong words Torrie, but I must say, your attitude has really changed since when you first started to train with Carlito and we all witnessed you not only trick MVP into helping you out but double crossed him when you low blowed him last month at Uprising allowing Carlito to pick up the victory when all MVP was trying to do was help out the damsel in distress.

Final Stand Pre-Show YTv8hfU

Torrie Wilson
Well Matt, let me take out this time to apologise not only to MVP but everybody I hurt with my moves back then. At the time I was trying to do all I could to get into this business and I already knew Carlito and that he was on such a high since debuting and he offered to help me and train me if in return I was to help him eliminate MVP. And as horrible as it sounds now MVP has been taken off the roster my job with Carlito is done so I can now be myself and let everybody see my true personality which if I do say so myself I am quite the respectful and polite individual. Again I would just like to apologise for all my early actions in this company I was naive and just wanted to achieve my dreams so if any of you was put in my position surely you would of done the same right? Anyways, your right Matt my attitude has changed, but to the real me. So I really hope everybody out there can find it in their hearts to forgive and forget and I promise you I will defeat Marsye tonight in redemption of my actions. I will show everybody that I do deserve to be here and I’m the real deal.

Matt Striker
That’s excellent to hear Torrie but won’t Carlito find this new attitude change a betrayal?

Torrie Wilson
Well I’m not quite sure if I should be saying this but me and Carlito have been having a lot of difficulties off screen and he seems to have it his head that with me now fulfilling my dream as an XWL diva has affected his career in a bad way in that I am taking up a lot of his time when he should be training but instead he is using it to train me. I don’t see that as my problem as I keep telling him that I’m fine now and as I demonstrated last week I can handle myself in the ring very well already. But hey tonight is my time and I don’t want to be talking about any problems I just want to concentrate on the task ahead which is to beat Maryse tonight and send out a message to the XWL board and the diva’s backstage.

Matt Striker
Well last question Torrie, down the line to you honestly believe you have what it takes to become diva’s champion and tell me why?

Final Stand Pre-Show DWlb9TJ

Torrie Wilson
Well what do you think the answer to that is Matt come on. But, in answer to your question I fully one hundred percent believe I have what it takes to one day be able to stand out in that ring one Pay Per View with that divas title held above my head, this has been my dream since I was a little girl and there’s nothing in this world that could stop me from achieving it. There is only barriers that will slow me down but I will eventually climb over every single barrier that stands in my way and no matter how long it take I know I will achieve my dream. I have the passion, the drive and the heart that I don’t think any other diva has which makes me more mentally prepared for this than anybody else. I will push myself to limits unimaginable to any other diva if it means achieving my dream. And not only that, physically I truly believe that I have what it takes to go toe to toe with the best in this business and any opportunity I am given I will grasp with both hands. Which is why tonight is such a big night for me because tonight I’m given the chance to prove to everybody just how well I can handle my nerve in big matches and not only that I will prove just how well I can perform physically with Maryse when I beat her tonight.

Matt Striker
Ok thankyou very much for your time Torrie and good luck with your match tonight.

Torrie Wilson
Your welcome Matt, thanks for having me.

Final Stand Pre-Show BreakdownmaryseVsFinal Stand Pre-Show Redemptiontorriewilson

Winner Via Pinfall: Final Stand Pre-Show Redemptiontorriewilson

Joey Styles
Wow I’m absolutely stunned right now! I had Maryse down as a clear winner and never saw Torrie nicking that one out of the bag. But before we discuss the match lets go back to what we heard from her backstage with Matt Striker. Some very bold statements made by Torrie but I think we all have to take some notice after tonight’s performance.

Josh Matthews
Well I agree with you Joey, Torrie claimed she has what to takes to wrestle with the best of them and tonight she showed us not only by having back to back victories since debuting in XWL but Marsye is a very respected and talented diva in my eyes and this win for Torrie won’t only do her wonders in level of morale but in the eyes of the others diva’s.

Joey Styles
Oh your right Josh, the diva’s back in the locker room have defiantly eyed up some more competition in Torrie Wilson right now. She held her nerve at the biggest Pay per View Pre-show ever in history and still came out on top yet still being what we would class as a rookie. Maybe beginners luck or maybe Torrie is the real deal. We will all have to wait and see.

Josh Matthews
Well moving on were not only getting closer and closer to the start of the main show were only one match away until our main event here on the Pre-show! That’s right one more match away until our mystery opponent for Alberto Del Rio will be revealed.

Joey Styles
I think I’m just as excited as you are Josh but before then we go to Yoshi Tatsu going up against one of our former world champions in Justin Gabriel. Justin has been quiet since leaving XWL and rumours have it that he is looking to revive his career by picking up a win against one of the younger members of the roster and in my personal opinion one of the more interesting wrestlers to watch.

Josh Matthews
I don’t want talk him up too much but Yoshi Tatsu was a star in Japan before XWL smartly so signed him up. Yoshi was looked upon as one of the best wrestlers in the country and I think with some of his efforts shown these past few months it would be hard to argue with that he has picked up some important wins over some big names.

Joey Styles
But just before we go to the match we have a small video package on Yoshi tatsu so don’t let me and Josh tell you all our opinion on how good he is, for all of you who have been in a cave these past few months heres some highlights of XWL’s very own Yoshi Tatsu.

Josh Matthews
He is certainly a favourite with the crowd that’s for sure, but let’s see how he holds his ground with one of XWL’s former world champions and arguably one of the greatest.

Final Stand Pre-Show BreakdownyoshitatsuVsFinal Stand Pre-Show Redemptionjustingabriel

Winner Via Pinfall: Final Stand Pre-Show Redemptionjustingabriel

Joey Styles
Well what an ending that was! Justin Gabriel reminded us just all how athletic he is and just why he once stood up there with a world heavyweight championship around his waist and this could very well be the start for him making a long awaited comeback.

Josh Matthews
Well Yoshi Tatsu also showed his athletic side he defiantly gave Gabriel a run for his money and at points in that matchup I thought he was going to come out on top.

Joey Styles
There’s not long left guys so were going to have to quickly move on to our main event of the evening! I hope you are all just as excited as we are not only because Del Rio is a great wrestler and athlete I can’t wait to find out who his mystery opponent is!

Josh Matthews
Well why are we still hovering around the subject?! Let’s move on quickly and give all these people what they want to see!

Main Event

Final Stand Pre-Show BreakdownalbertodelrioVs???

Ring Announcer
Ladies and Gentlemen, at this moment please welcome Alberto Del Rio´s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!!

Rodriguez walks out to the arena with a microphone in hand, the crowd fall into an immediate barrage of jeers as he lifts the microphone to his lips and begins his ever so famous announcement.

Ricardo Rodriguez
Senoras y senores, por favor unanse a mi en dar una calida bienvenida a este hombre, el hombre mas grande que haya pisado en el XWL, el hombre que todos aspiramo a ses! El es orgullo y la algeria de Mexico, es ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Del Rio enters the arena without any theatrics and a look of anger across his face. He quickly walks up to the ring and takes the microphone from the stunned ring announcer.

Alberto Del Rio
No! No! No! It is bad enough that I, Alberto Del Rio have to settle with fighting on the pre-show to the grandest stage of them all, the biggest PPV of the year in Final Stand, but I have to fight against some lacky that no one cares about? Where is the respect? Get this fool out here so I can show him what a big mistake he made when he decided to wake up this morning!

Del Rio throws his mic to the floor heading to the far corner of the ring where he impatiently waits for his opponent to make his appearance.

A look of distress appears over both Ricardo and Del Rio´s faces as the music of the beloved Daniel Bryan blasts through the arena to an unprecedented amount of cheer filled excitement from the XWL fans.

Josh Matthewsl
No! No! No!

Joey Styles
Yes! Yes! Yes!This is great!

Final Stand Pre-Show Normal_punkbryan0004_zps4d8eb5f8

Bryan finally makes his appearance, jumping out through the curtains into the arena with his arms up in the air He thrusts his arms upwards and then downwards repeatedly, yelling No! as he does so which causes the crowd go crazy in reply with their own hoard of Yes! chants.

Josh Matthews
This is insane! Wasn´t Bryan supposed to be at home dealing with his anger issues after his joy ride with John Cena?What is he doing here now?

Joey Styles
Who cares why he´s here? The important thing is that he is. Besides this could be a great way for Bryan to relieve his anger. I for one would love to see him kick that arrogant smirk off Del Rio´s face.

Final Stand Pre-Show Normal_punkbryan0014_zpsd6eeaec6

Bryan turns to face the crowd with his arms still raised up in the air before quickly side stepping down to the ring, continuing his chant until he reaches ringside where he lowers his arms to pull himself onto the apron. Once again he goes to raise his arms and the crowd are loving it, but it seems that Del Rio is sick and tired of waiting as he takes a running leap towards Bryan and knocks him off of the apron with a vicious kick to the back of his head. Bryan falls to the floor, his skull making impact with the floor outside.

Final Stand Pre-Show Normal_ortonbryan05500627_zpsfc72268f

Joey Styles
What a despicable cheap shot!

DelRio arrogantly celebrates his early advantage with a huge smirk on his face by mocking Daniel Bryan with his arms raised above his head mimicking the ¨Yes!¨ taunt. The crowd react angrily towards Del Rio who loves every moment of it so much that he takes his eyes off of the fallen Bryan who is just managing to get to his feet. Del Rio presses against the ropes closest to the announcers table still showing off to the crowd, completely unaware that Bryan has just slid back into the ring, he´s taken completely by surprise as he feels a sudden strike against his back and before he can do anything to stop himself, he´s sent tumbling over the top rope to the outside. Bryan now presses against the ropes and looks down at Del Rio who is trying to regain his composure,Bryan stares at him violently before vaulting himself over the ropes, his knees making connection with Del Rio´s ribs.Del Rio screams in pain as Bryan quickly jumps to his feet and attempts to pull Del Rio to his but he is taken by surprise as Del Rio uses all his energy to land a kick to the side of Bryan´s left arm.Bryan loosens his grip as Del Rio continues to land strikes against his left arm. Bryan steps back in pain, trying to make space between them so that DelRio can´t land a strike on him again.Del Rio takes advantage of Bryan´s dazed state and grabs hold of his hair before rolling him back into the ring.

Del Rio quickly slides into the ring after Bryan and the bell rings to officially start this match up. Del Rio bends down to lift Bryan, but is taken by surprise as Bryan uses all of his strength to lock onto Del Rio´s arm. He forcefully pulls him down to the ground before placing his arm between his legs and pulling back on his head and neck, locking in the No! lock. Del Rio is in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go, he tries his best to hold on, grabbing onto the canvas with all his might, trying to drag himself to the ropes but to no avail, he has no choice, he taps out!

Bryan keeps the lock hold in for a good five seconds into his entrance music before jumping to his feet and heading to the turnbuckle to celebrate his incredibly fast win.Del Rio winces on the ring canvas and rolls out to the floor before slowly heading out of the arena with his tail between his legs. Bryan seemingly not done yet notices the microphone that Del Rio dropped earlier, he stares at it before dropping down to pick it up.Bryan takes one final look around the crowd as a smile appears on his face, he raises the microphone to his lips and..

{Daniel Bryan}
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Bryan continues to chant as the screen fades to black and we head to a promotional package for John Cena.

END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Newmoney
New Talent
Newmoney

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show   Final Stand Pre-Show Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:11 am

What happend to Shane Douglas vs rikishi?...he said he was doing the write up
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show   Final Stand Pre-Show Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 am

Didn't get time to finish it sorry had to work double
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show   Final Stand Pre-Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Stand Pre-Show
Page 1 of 1