Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018

Go down 
+8
T-Roll
imagohard2nite
KingWolf
Gregg
kpn012414
Sinister
P.R Son
Tango
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Verizon Arena

North Little Rock, Arkansas

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Wu5tjHi XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 XOm9957

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 GGsIK6t XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 YOJU5xz

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 KmPdXhh

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 EP8mWOB XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Ib2ekE6

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 CtHJfCd XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Tcd05gr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 BuLy3Ok

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 IaUMCqr XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Zoerxxs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 8bEZeB5 XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 O0gaWiP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 9HkMqJV XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 YyOb4P8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 OLakhQA XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 SprnWhU

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Ea6fwGP XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 I9RgB9N

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 T8cTTqF XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 DsAaDUp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 HHid7qn XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 7xkXuan

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 FRJeZMf

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 FCCTfyB

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 1:44 am

Opener is reserved, will be posted soon please hold back all posts until it's up.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 am

Mauro Ranallo
Hello and Good evening everyone I'm Mauro Ranallo and as always my esteemed broadcast partner Mr. Corey Graves! And Corey we are only one week away from Final Stand! The go home show! Are you ready Corey?

Corey Graves
The only thing that I wish that would go home Mauro is you. But anyways enough of that! We have a stacked card tonight!

Mauro Ranallo
Thats right Corey! We have Champion vs. Former champion as Chad Gable goes one on one with Chris Jericho but in a non title affair but heavy implications still rest on this match!

Corey Graves
Mauro it is truly insane to think that the blood feud between Chad Gable and Chris Sabin which started over the Intercontinental title has cost both of them a shot at actually holding that belt! Its not Alpha Club vs. Bullet Club but Chad Gable is no slouch so the champion will have to keep his guard up!

Mauro Ranallo
Im sure even though Jericho has a certain confidence about him he wont be looking ahead of Gable when it is Alpha vs. Bullets at Final Stand in the Winner Take all Match!

Corey Graves

And How can we forget about how we ended the show last week the absolutely bone shattering announcement by our Gm Layla when she..

*Corey is cut off by the familiar theme of XWL Superstar extraordinaire The Leader of the YES movement! Daniel Bryan*

*He had been gone for so long. His injuries had been worse than he had feared. The XWL doctors would not let him compete until they were sure he would not get hurt. The last thing they wanted as for him injury himself even more. It may have been more than a month, but the XWL doctors have finally cleared him and given him the green light to return to the ring. He did not need theme music, the fans would be all the music he needed. They chanted YES YES YES YES YES for him the moment he walked onto the main stage. A smile would crawl over his face as he would throw his arms up onto the air and start to point into the air as he ran down to the ring, doing the chant with the crowd as he would roll into the ring. Moving quickly to the middle of the ring as he would continue to do the chant with the crowd.*

*A smile would remain on his face as the crowd would welcome him back as a hero. He has been out of the ring for so long, for a moment and they was a worry that he would have lost a step or two, but from the look on his face, from the shape he was in, it looked like nothing has changed. He looked like the Daniel Bryan of old as he would finally stop the chant as he would slowly lower his arms down as he would grip his microphone tightly as he would close his eyes for a moment. Taking in a deep breath for a moment as he would then open his eyes, staring at the yes movement that where still cheering for him and chanting for him as he would begin to speak.*

Daniel Bryan
It has been a long time, but Daniel Bryan is back and I have to tell you, I feel better than ever! I have missing so much since being put on the side lines, but I got to say, standing right here and listening to you people chant my name, it makes it all worth it. For a moment I honestly thought my career was over, that I had came back to soon, that I had rushed things, but stepping back for a month, getting more treatment and training myself in a new style that I will be using going forward means that I can perform, I will perform and I have set my sights on Final Stand!

The crowd would cheer loudly for the news that he just delivered. He was back and he was better than ever. He would change his game of course, to limit the things he does to his body and to ensure that he will not put himself in harms way, but other than that he was ready to go and the news was clear, he was back and he was back to compete at Final Stand.

Daniel Bryan-
It has been a long time since I have been in this ring, wrestling, but now that I am back I am ready to go and the only place I want to go is Final Stand. It is the only show that matters. The only show that I can show the world that YES I still have it. That YES I am not just as good as I once was, I am truly better. Final Stand is the grandest stage in our sport and it would only seem right the YES MOVEMENT has a place there. I don't care who it is I have to face. Be it a friend or a foe it matters little, all that matters is that I get the chance to compete in this ring once more. That I get the chance to perform on the grandest stage of them all. Some people go there entire career without ever getting a match on Final Stand and lucky for me, I have came back just at the right time. Some people may say that I don't deserve a match, that I have been gone for so long that I should just pack my bags and move on, well that's what tonight is for. Tonight is about proving those people wrong and showing them that I am worthy of having a match at Final Stand. I have asked for a match tonight and management has given me a match. I will show you all that the YES MOVEMENT is not over - that in fact - IT IS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

*Suddenly as the lights darken in the arena the crowd goes nuts in anticipation. But nothing is happening. People are trying to turn on there phones as they are wondering what is happening. but suddenly the lights do kick on and there is a man with tattoos and a cold Demeanor glaring at Daniel Bryan before he blasts Bryan with a lariat and then he jumps on top of him and starts throwing shoot elbows to Daniel as hes just hitting Daniels head off the canvas this is not what a guy who has dealt with injuries as the crowd is just appalled by this unnerving display. The man finally stops and calmly asks for a mic. as he begins to speak his eyes never leave Bryan as hes rolling around clinching his head in agony. The crowd quiets down briefly.*

???
My name is Killer Kross. And the million dollar question that everyone has got to be asking themselves is who? And Why? Why Daniel? Well you see its very simple. When i set my eyes on XWL and all of its talent. I had to ask myself? If I am going to decimate something, shake something to its absolute core? How does one do that? You attack a vital artery.

*The crowd is spooked by the actions this man has displaying theirs not booing there is no sound just a hushed concern throughout as the man who is called Killer Kross kneels down as medical personnel are checking on the fallen leader of the yes movement. Kross begins to speak once more lifting Daniels head as he speaks to only him. *

Killer Kross
Daniel you are a vital key to this place. Lets say for this purpose you have the anatomy of XWL. Sydal is Face of this organization. Ambrose is probably the backbone that keeps it afloat in times of terror. But you? I think you are the most important piece of all. You are the heart. And that phrase has always made me baffled a bit? Answer something for me Daniel would you? Oh thats right! You can't. If I crack your skull open right now? Would i see your heart? If i tore open your chest? would it be there beating the drum of these fans? I don't think so. But i do intend on finding out. For you have drawn your death card Daniel. Final Stand is a aptly named even for it will be the hill you die on. I am the New Beginning.

*Kross gently lays Bryans head down and motions for Medical team to continue checking on him as he exits the ring and leaves through the crowd leaving everyone baffled as a way to start our night.

Corey Graves
This guy claims he is "The New Beginning" well Mauro after that Vulgar display of power I'm inclined to believe him. That was just...

Mauro Ranallo
Very rare does something leave you at a loss of words. But that will do it. Lets continue on with our show and we will let you know Bryans condition as we get details tonight. Ours thoughts and prayers are with Daniel.

Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 9:51 pm

We come back from commercial as cameras are backstage with Renee Young

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back tonights guests are Kaitlyn and April. Ladies tonight we see a Chick Busters reunion am I correct?

You can hear the crowd chants of yes fill the arena

[Kaitlyn]
Well Renee as you know when I was apart of the Chick Busters it was with Aj. Now I wish I could say yes to this reunion but I can't and we all know why. It's because Aj isn't here anymore. But what I can say is this could be the start of a Chick busters 2.0.

[Renee Young]
A Chick Busters 2.0 I think we all like the sound of that. Tonight you and April go up against best friends Nia and Bliss. You have a loss to Nia and a win over Bliss. How do you think you and April will fair in this match?

[Kaitlyn]
To be honest I think that we have this in the bag. You see Nia and Bliss are both great competitors but together me and April are better. We are both on the same page and with us on the same side there is no way those to will beat us.

[Renee Young]
I don't mean to take this away from your match tonight but you say you both are on the same page. Last week you almost speared your friend in a brawl that broke out in the main event. What do you have to say about that?

[Kaitlyn]
Things hit the fan and they hit the fan fast. Emotions were high and things got way crazy. In what was said to be a match did at the end turn to be a brawl. At that moment I can say we all had the money in the bank match in our mind. None of us wanted to wait till Final Stand we wanted to do this right then and thats what we did. We gave them what they wanted to see. A little taste of what they were going to get at Final Stand.

Kaitlyn turns to April

[Kaitlyn]
As for the moment between me and April I stopped myself. April I hope you understand it was only emotion for the mitb. You are still my friend. But in that match its every woman for themselves. Now I can say this to you if we work together to take out everyone else it can just be me and you. At the end of it all it will be one of us that can pull down that case. What do you say?

Kaitlyn extends her hand as Renee begins to speak

[Renee Young]
April I was well would like to know your thoughts on everything I just discussed with Kaitlyn. Plus I think everyone else would like to know will you work together with Kaitlyn? I mean she does bring up a good point. It is every woman for themselves but strange alliances do form. She's willing to form an alliance with you to ensure that one of you to will win that case.

April stares at the hand of Kaitlyn while processing Renee's question. She looks back into the eyes of the woman who almost speared her in half last week before bringing her hand almost just enough to meet Kaitlyn's before dropping it, shocking the crowd, Renee, and even Kaitlyn

[April]
You...seem like a nice girl Kaitlyn. And you, like the crowd must have fond memories of AJ and the chick busters as you two were known? I've heard a lot of people talking about the big return of The Chick Busters all week. Well, I hate to ruin anything for anybody but this isn't a return. And it isn't a Chick Buster 2.0. When I say I'm not like AJ, I mean it. I have no connection to you or the memories of the crowd. I'm just April. And if you'd have been watching the last two years of my existence I promise, you would have speared me and not have shown mercy

April turns her full attention to Kaitlyn who has put her hand back at her side by now

[April]
In that instance you didn't become my friend. You became my rival. You became my adversary. You became a threat. I saw what you did to Emma. And the thought of that happening to me doesn't sit right. For two years I rained fire and brimstone over this division. Somewhere along the line I've gotten soft because people keep taking advantage of my naive blinding trust. But as I watch Natalya and Sasha main event Final Stand and not me...I watch those two called the top of the division and not me...watch those two make history and not me!...I find myself getting desperate to claw my way back to the title I was not allowed to have a rematch for because my carnage through the Women's division ruined this vessel I call a body! But there's the solution. Money in the bank. Unlike the other women in this match I won a TLC match. I know what it takes to drag your broken body up that ladder and pull down what's hanging above. Hell, its the match that helped put me on the shelf for months. I don't plan on fighting the good fight. I plan on destroying everything that stands in my way to becoming the next Ms Money in the Bank!

Without warning April reaches out and grips the hand of Kaitlyn. This wasn't what Kaitlyn was expecting when she went for her handshake earlier but this is what she got

[April]
So tonight we're partners. I got your back. Not as AJ or a chick buster, but as The Queen of Darkness, April. But come Final Stand I make the first steps to reclaiming my throne. At Final Stand don't hesitate. Because if you do...for even a single second...I'll kick your teeth down your throat. I'll see you out there Kaitlyn

April nods at Renee before setting off down the hallway and away from the interview

[Renee Young]
WOOOOW! Kaitlyn you must be................

Kaitlyn cuts Renee Young off quickly with an angry look

[Kaitlyn]
Renee let me stop you there. I know what you are going to say and ask already. You are gonna ask me my response to what April had to say. And what I have to say is this shes right she isn't a chick buster I was hoping that maybe this could be the start of something completely new but now I can see that its not. Shes right I should have broke her in half with a spear. She sees me as a threat good now I don't have to worry about us working together i'll just take her out.

Kaitlyn looks up and closes her eyes as if she is praying then begins to speak again

[Kaitlyn]
Just like April said tonight we are partners. Tonight we will take out Nia and little miss Bliss. After we do it's fair game. Our partnership will be over and she will be lucky if I don't spear her after the match. And you can bet I won't hesitate this time. BELIEVE THAT!

Kaitlyn storms off to the locker room

[Renee Young]
WOW! This just went from good to bad in seconds. This should be an interesting match. I can't wait to see what's going to be revealed.

We fade off and head to commercial

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:36 pm

*A video package begins to play.  It is the same darkness we have witnessed for weeks.  No image is displayed only words on-screen as they are spoken.  This time, however, it begins with the eerie whispering voice.*

[Whispering Voice]
Final Stand X... Final Stand X... Final Stand X... Final Stand X... Final Stand X... Final Stand X... Final Stand X... Final Stand X...

*The voice is even stranger than before this time.  Each time it utters words it becomes ever more distorted until it simply cannot be understood any longer.  After one final messy muttering there is complete silence for close to ten seconds before the familiar voice from before begins to speak.*

[Voice]
The last grain of sand has trickled through the hourglass and the time has finally come.

[Voice]
The emptiness I'm feeling inside is not welcome.

[Voice]
Final Stand X was supposed to be the place of my resurrection, of my rebirth.  Final Stand X was to be the moment where I picked up where I left off.  Final Stand X was to be my defining moment.

[Voice]
But I sit here, once again amongst the shadows as they gaze into my soul... and it feels... good.

[Voice]
The cold... loving embrace... of the darkness... it is something I did not know I wanted.  But now I have it.  And I'm not ready.

[Voice]
Everything I had prepared for... everything I had planned... everything I was about to do... it can wait.

[Voice]
This... this is something I need.  This is something I must have.

*The voice fades away to silence as Anarchy continues as though the video package never aired.*

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 10:28 pm

The camera zooms in on the two in the ring, who were handheld responsible for the attack of James Storm, Andrade and Zelina.

[Corey Graves]
Andrade did nothing wrong, he defended himself when Storm introduced the bottle into the altercation. There is a reason as to why they are undefeated in mental games, it’s because of intellect.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was classless, and you cannot tell me it was okay in any sense of the word. They may be smart but they are cruel and should get in trouble for their actions. I hope James is okay and he doesn’t have any glass in his face permanently.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

I’m excited to see the new chapter in our lives, I’m excited to see Andrade rid of those non believers. The era of Andrade is a real thing people, open your eyes and look real close. This is the foundation, I made him see what he is supposed to all this time. He has chosen to look deep inside of himself and take matters into his own hands, rather than letting it chip away at his heart.

The crowd doesn’t like to hear Zelina mouth off with constant egotism, so they boo her.. Harshly.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

You don’t BOO me, nobody boo’s me because what I say is right. It’s the truth, and maybe you cannot handle it at this time.. But you will! The truth is, James Storm is done for and you won’t be seeing that beer drinking loser, anytime soon.

She glares up blushingly at Andrade who smirks right back at her.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

He is the reason that you’re not going to see James Storm, he is at his own fault for what happened to him. You don’t back Almas into a corner, so understand and understand it fully. You’re finished James, and you deserved every minute of that beatdown. He doesn’t waste his time, his time is valuable. He wants to earn the glory, and show XWL what true power looks like.

Andrade nods his head up and down and takes the microphone away from her gently.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

WHO ARE YOUUUU? No..body. I made you look like loser, you look like a dumb, fat, loser. I kicked your ass, and I made you eat all that glass. HA, it was funny.. You should have seen the look on your face. I TOLD YOU, i’m UNO HUNDRED! That means.. I am 10 times better than y-

The titantron shows the backstage parking lot as an ambulance appears with it's sirens going.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell is going on. There's an ambulance heading through the parking lot. I hope no one is hurt back there.

[Corey Graves]
Whatever is going on they are interrupting greatness in the ring right now. It's not right they deserve the chance to speak without getting interrupted.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on Corey someone could be seriously injured.

The ambulance appears on stage and the sirens stop. The doors on the back of the ambulance open as theme of the Cowboy James Storm hits and Storm himself appears stepping out drinking his beer. Everyone in the arena goes crazy as Andrade and Zelina look on in disbelief.

[James Storm]
Well. Well. Well. Well. Take a gander of who just showed up. Did you guys miss me? I hope you didn't think that worthless attack on me backstage would take me out for good. You see it's hard to keep a good cowboy down.

Storm gets into the ring and begins to speak again

[James Storm]
You call me a loser. Honestly the only losers I see here are you two. Now I do give you credit on one thing. You did kick my ass but that won't happen again. You see you blindsided me and I don't appreciate that. If you wanna see who can really kick the others ass we can do this right here right now.

Crowd chants of YES fill the arena

[James Storm]
Oh wait you would rather catch me off gaurd again? Am I right? I suggest you stop running your mouth you worthless space of a wrestler because you and I both know I can beat you. And Zelina I haven't forgot about you Senorita. You see you look like a sweet innocent girl and I would hate to see you get hurt. You and Andrade call him the one hundred but I don't see that. How about you leave the zero and come manage the cowboy?

Storm grabs Zelina's hand and gives it a kiss

Andrade gets directly into the face of James and they are nose to nose. Andrade puts his hand out for a microphone and Zelina is disgusted by the acts of the Cowboy, giving it to Almas without hesitation.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

You don’t touch her, do you understand me? This is why you’ve got yourself hurt, and this is why it will happen over and OVER again. I speak English, some. Look at me when I am talking to you.

Storm wipes the smirk off of his face after the amount of disrespect from Almas.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

You need to get out of MY ring and to the back, but before you do. APOLOGIZE.

[Corey Graves]
He keeps pushing Andrade, and nearly over the edge. If he implodes, it’s his fault..again

[Mauro Ranallo]
You poke the hornet's nest, expect to get stung.. But I have a feeling this is all a trap led on by Storm. -- WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Andrade is beet red and he goes to throw a wild right hand in the direction of Storm and Storm manages to duck underneath it, causing Andrade to trip forward. Zelina gets in the face of The Cowboy and starts showing off her physique saying he can look but he can’t touch. That she belongs to Andrade and he is instigating the entire situation and escalating it. Andrade goes over to push Storm and the retaliation is quick and just.

Storm shoots up a kick that could kill anyone with the right positioning, and Zelina unknowingly is keeping Andrade’s emotions in check. Andrade notices the kick coming and sidesteps it, but Zelina catches the FULL brunt and drops as if she was hit by a truck on impact.

[Mauro Ranallo]
ZELINA just got knocked the hell out by James Storm, ruthlessly. The Last Call Superkick has decimated her!

[Corey Graves]
You’ve got to be kidding me, out of all things.. Not this.

Andrade goes to check on her nervously, and lifts her head up, fanning her and trying to get her to wake up. He looks at Storm about to blow a gasket, who is now holding his hands up with remorse and shaking his head.

[James Storm]
Now Andrade look at what happened. I'm so sorry but it's not my fault you moved outta the way instead of taking it like a man. But you gotta admit you both had this coming after jumping me last week.

Storm looks out into the crowd then looks back at Andrade

[James Storm]
I think I have a solution for us all and it's a great one at that. I see your pissed off at me and i'm still angry at you so how about this. Go home and dig around find some money or change. Get to a store and get your self some country style street clothes and boots.

The crowd begins to cheer as if they know where this is going

[James Storm]
I want you to meet me here next week. You see because next week at final stand I want you and me in a good old country style street fight. What do you say huh?

Andrade looks on nods and gives his answer your on

[James Storm]
Oh and Andrade I hope you don't think your walking outta this match. At the end of this only one will stand tall and it won't be you. SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

As Anarchy resumes, we come back to find The Irre-Blisstible Force Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss standing by along with Renee Young for an interview. Immediately Renee looks into the camera and introduces her guests who clearly need no introduction.

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm joined by best friends and partners in tonight's tag-team match against The formerly referred to as "Chickbusters." Please welcome The Irre-Blisstible Force Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry did you say they used to be The "Chickbusters" what does that even mean? Why would anyone ever call themselves that?

[Renee Young]
Well regardless of their former team name, they were the most successful female duo we've seen in XWL. Both former Divas Champions, Kaitlyn of course the longest reigning Divas Champion and April now is the longest reigning Women's Champion.

[Alexa Bliss]
You're right about one thing, they WERE...that title now belongs to us. The dominant Nia Jax, and the wicked Alexa Bliss.

[Renee Young]
Well if you want to jump right into that if I recall the first time you two actually teamed up together, you lost...ironically to April when she pinned you Alexa. And I believe that Kaitlyn when you went one on one with her several weeks ago also pinned you. So tonight is a tall order for you.

Alexa's jaw hangs open, her eyes widened as she turns to Nia, who equally looks as annoyed by Renee's comments. Whether it was intentional or not, Renee made a "dig" at Alexa's short stature and these two are not happy about that. Alexa seems too flustered to even acknowledge her comments so Nia does instead. Nia steps forward, placing a hand on Alexa, moving her back as she speaks.

[Nia Jax]
Allow me to make this very clear to you, Renee. When you speak to my best friend, you speak with nothing but respect. Do I make myself clear?

Renee seems taken back by this as Alexa lets loose a wicked grin. Renee simply nods as Nia continues to talk, her eyes sending all the message she needs to Renee.

[Nia Jax]
What happened in the past, means nothing anymore Renee. In the past, people like myself wouldn't even of been given a shot in this business because I wasn't the ideal figure. Times changed and with them, so did we. Some people are stuck in the past though, shaming myself and Alexa for who we are. Riding on past victories. Past victories don't lie, I have only ever been defeated in singles competition, once. Can either of those two tonight say that?

Renee seems like she's about to answer before Nia steps in.

[Nia Jax]
No. Because they aren't on my level. April likes to pretend she's the backbone of the women's division but that was well before I came along. Other people want to claim to be the face of it, but they seem to be forgetting my best friend, Alexa Bliss. So I'm going to need you to lead by example Renee, conduct this interview how it should be conducted and treat us with the respect we deserve as the most dominant duo to ever walk in XWL's Women's Divsion or I will personally break your little frame and toss you off of the Verizon Arena.

[Alexa Bliss]
Not only that, but it's hard to be a "tall" order as you put it, when they're not even on the same page. Don't act like you didn't interview them earlier tonight, they're a shell of whatever they used to be, they're too focused on their own selfish needs, and that's why WE will easily bust those "chicks" and their hopes of getting a victory over us. Besides, are we just going to forget that Nia Jax SQUASHED Kaitlyn in her "triumphant" return? You think that's not going to happen tonight?

[Renee Young]
Fair enough...but I might also remind you of what you did to Asuka last week, and she very well could be a factor in this match as well.

[Alexa Bliss]
What are you talking about?

[Renee Young]
When you masqueraded as one of her fans and assaulted her.

[Alexa Bliss]
Renee, do I look like the type of person that would ever do that?

[Renee Young]
Regardless of "looks" you did indeed do it...there's footage of your wig being pulled off and your hair being exposed.

[Alexa Bliss]
So I'm the only Woman in the world with blonde hair and pink tips?

[Renee Young]
It's just a coincidence that she was also your height?

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't like the allegations you're throwing around, Renee. For your information, not that I need to defend myself...but I was home last week trying to recover from the traumatic experience that I dealt with 2 weeks ago when that psycho clown RIPPED THROUGH THE RING AND TRIED TO DRAG ME TO GOD KNOWS WHERE! So I couldn't leave my house, let alone  play dress up.

[Renee Young]
You really expect us to believe that?

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't care if you do or not, we both know the truth...Nia knows I would never do anything like that, I am the bigger person between myself and Asuka. So while she may love to hide in the shadows that's not my style. No I was at home watching Anarchy rooting on my best friend as she competed in The Main-Event. So why don't you quit paying that bully the attention she's desperate for, and instead talk about that?

[Renee Young]
Very well, Nia of course things fell apart at the end of The Six Woman Tag Match last week, where the final 3 spots in The Miss Money in The Bank Ladder Match were filled by Emma, Tessa Blanchard, and Dakota Kai. Can I ask your thoughts on your chances of winning The Money in The Bank Ladder Match now that you know all of your opponents?

Nia almost cracks a smile as Renee holds out the mic to the monster among women. Whether amuse or insulted she still decides to speak into the microphone, answering the question.

[Nia Jax]
You act as though more bodies in the mix makes any sort of difference to me? Just because I speak to people now thanks to Alexa Bliss doesn't change who I am. A monster. I'm going to walk into Final Stand and break five other women in half before I climb that ladder. Last time Carmella just barely got away but this time, it won't happen again. Names? Backgrounds? They mean nothing to me. Lineage? Nothing. All that matters to me is the fact I'm going to be the next Women's Champion. Despite who wins the belt at Final Stand.

[Renee Young]
Well currently Nia your only loss in singles competition came at the hands of the current champion-

Before she can finish the mic is pulled from her hand, grasped at the top by Nia's giant palm. The look on her face says it all as Renee is silenced by the anger in Nia's eyes. Nia slowly pulls the mic in, speaking into it with hesitation before each word.

[Nia Jax]
The next time, I step into the ring with Natalya, I will be the only one walking out on my own free will.

Nia shoves the mic back into the chest of Renee Young who is very startled by all of this.

[Alexa Bliss]
If it's not clear by now, clearly you're all blind...because Nia is a force to be reckoned with, and that force is going to send Emma, Tessa, April, Kaitlyn, and Dakota crashing and burning as she plows right through every last one of them until nothing but broken bodies surround that ladder, and she will step over what remains of her so called "competition" and take her rightful place as Miss Money in The Bank. And as for Asuka? Nia was ready for her, and you know what? So am I. I'm ready to put this bully in her place, and if Asuka even thinks of showing her face out there tonight? My best friend will have my back, right Nia?

[Nia Jax]
I beat Asuka once, and if she thinks she is brave enough to come anywhere near me or my best friend, I will gladly end the Empress of Tomorrow, today. No one bullies Alexa. No one, no matter how tough they think they are because at the end of the day, I'm still in charge.

Little Miss Bliss smiles widely as she stares at her best friend Nia, proud to stand by her side as they clash against two of Nia's competitors in The Money in The Bank Ladder Match next week, and if Asuka rears her "ugly" head during their match? She knows that Nia will be right there to protect her like a true friend.

[Alexa Bliss]
I may have never competed against Asuka before? But at Final Stand? She'll feel the fury of the other half of The Irre-Blisstible Force. She wasn't ready for Nia, and she won't be "ready" for ME.

Alexa raises her open hand into frame, then quickly clenches it as Nia stares on with a smirk of her own. Soon The Irre-Blisstible Force walks off together, ready to prepare for their match against the two longest reigning Champions in the history of the division. They may no longer be "The Chickbusters" but they're two incredible former champions, and for Alexa & Nia who have never been champions...this will certainly be an interesting test for them and their supposed "fury."

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 10:18 am

As anarchy returns we go to a backstage hallway. And in this hallway is some sort of delivery man holding a package in front of a door. He knocks on it a few times and waits a few moments before it swings open.

{Layla}
May I help you?

{Delivery Guy}
I have a delivery for one Ms. Layla El?

{Layla}
I don’t remember ordering anything, what is it?

{Delivery Guy}
I have no idea ma’am, but whatever it is it must be worth something because your required to sign for it.

The delivery guy hands the pen and notepad to Layla allowing her to sign. She hands it back to the delivery guy and he hands her the package.

{Delivery Guy}
Alright, well you have a nice rest of your evening.

{Layla}
You too.

Layla looks somewhat flustered as she examines the package and walks back into her office, closing the door behind her, allowing Anarchy to fade into its next segment.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 1:35 pm

We return to Anarchy, finding Layla El herself standing in the middle of the ring. The ring looks unlike it normally does as the mat is covered in a black cloth and a table, covered in the same material, stands center. A chair sits on either side as Layla stands at the head of the table, a mic in one hand and a clipboard in the other.

[Layla El]
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The words barely escape her mouth before the crowd erupts, excited for the contract signing that was announced just a week prior. This blood feud between Chad Gable and Chris Sabin has rippled through the XWL System, catching the attention of almost everyone. The crowd settles as Layla waves them to a hush.

[Layla El]
Ladies and Gentlemen, what I hold in my hand is a contract for a match that will take place at Final Stand X between Chad Gable and Chris Sabin. Our biggest show thus far here in XWL. The match, is Three Stages of Hell. The first, chosen by Chad Gable, will be a Steel Cage Match.

The crowd pours out in a series of cheers for the match type causing Layla to pause.

[Layla El]
The second, as chosen by Chris Sabin, will be a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

Once more, the crowd erupts, excited to see what the final is.

[Layla El]
And if the two make it through that, with a tie between them, the final match, as chosen by me, will be an I Quit Match.

The crowd erupts once more, Layla, not hesitating, continues.

[Layla El]
Without further adu, allow me to introduce, Chad Gable!

The theme hits, sending a spark through the crowd as they unify in dance and song. Without much of a pause, Chad Gable comes walking out through the curtain, a smile across his face. He turns to the crowd, nodding to the beat as they begin to clap for him. He makes his way down the ramp, Aha! carrying his steps as he motions for the crowd to sing.

♫Take on me!♫

Gable smiles, jumping onto the apron, once more pointing to the crowd.

♫Take me on!♫

Gable turns to the other way, pointing to them now.

♫I'll be gone!♫

Gable enters the ring as the high note hits, causing him to spin on the spot before moving to his seat. The music ends abruptly causing Chad to turn to the stage, confused.

HAIL SABIN!

The culprit is quickly revealed as the theme of Gable's adversary reverberates throughout the arena, signaling an array of boos and jeers directed towards the interrupting Chris Sabin. A few moments pass before Sabin emerges from behind the curtain and stands on the stage, looking towards the ring, specifically at Chad Gable. The brief staredown comes to an end, causing Sabin to shift his body ninety degrees to the left, lifting his right arm up in the shape of a gun towards what appears to be Gable in one swift motion. After he “fires” his shot, Sabin begins his descent down the entrance ramp, ignoring the reaction of the live audience in attendance on either side of him.

He makes it to the bottom of the ramp and begins to scale the ring, standing on the apron and locking eyes with the man he will face at Final Stand while Gable returns the gesture in his seat. Sabin wraps his hands over the top rope and slings himself over said rope and lands on his feet inside the ring, perhaps showing that he has in fact recovered from Gable's assault many weeks ago just in time for Final Stand. He begins making his way towards what he perceives is his seat, pulling the chair a few inches back before taking a hold of one of the microphones on the table, raising it up to his lips.

Chris Sabin
Out of every match you could have chosen, you picked a Cage Match, why? Because in your selective memory, you picture ME running from YOU? Chris Sabin doesn't run from anybody! I'm actually glad you picked a Cage Match, I really am, because after I beat you two matches in a row on the biggest Pay-Per-View in this company's history, you will finally see what everybody else does: The FAILURE that is named “Chad Gable.” We all know when it comes to big matches, when it comes to “must win” situations, when those lights are at their brightest, Chad Gable does what Chad Gable does best: Choke.

Chris Sabin
You may as well save yourself the heartache and not even show up. But on the off chance that you don't take my advice and somehow find your way into the arena, make your way onto that stage then walk down that ramp and make it into this ring, I will personally make sure that you don't leave this ring under your own power. When that cage lowers and the bell is rung, in your head, you think that I'm locked in there with you but in reality, you're trapped in there with me.

With that said, Sabin releases the microphone, causing it to hit the table with a slight thud, before he takes his seat and awaits his rival's rebuttal. With a slight hesitation, Chad Gable reaches for his own mic, picking it up and bringing it to his lips as he looks across at Sabin.

[Chad Gable]
It's almost like it was meant to happen like that, isn't it? I chose a Steel Cage, you chose a Falls Count Anywhere. Exactly the opposite of each other. One we have the fight each other while the other, we can use other methods to meet our purpose. It's interesting though that you chose the only match that you can run away from me in and not lose by doing so. But that's besides the point. I see it, Chris, I see why you hate me.

You can almost hear Chris say something along the lines of "enlighten me" as Chad nods, pointing at Sabin as he speaks.

[Chad Gable]
It isn't because we're polar opposites like our match choices, but instead we're very similar. At one point in your career you were just like me, young and hungry, determined to prove yourself no matter what but also willing to smile while doing it. You used to have fun. Those segments with Jeremy Borash? Comedic gold. Now I've taken that place, as the light hearted, fun wrestler while you took on the role of the cranky old man.

Chris is unamused but Chad leans in closer, continuing his monologue.

[Chad Gable]
You hate me because I'm doing it better. In my first few months here I won the Intercontinental Championship. You were still trying to start a tag division at that point. I held true to my promise Chris but you, you're the one that failed. You can't stand it either. You can't stand that someone comes along, just like you did, and actually accomplished their goals so you had to stick your nose in my business. Because you can't stand your own failures, we'll never see eye to eye. But that's fine.

Chad's attitude switches as you can see him grow very serious. He looks Chris dead in his eyes as he speaks, the smile long gone.

[Chad Gable]
You beat up my father. The man that taught me most of what I know. The man that inspired me to be who I am today. With that, you signed your own fate come Final Stand. I picked a Steel Cage match so I could beat you down and dehumanize you much like you did my dad. And after that, I'm going to kick your ass all the way across Arlington.

With that, Chad sits the mic down on the table slowly, eyes glued to his rival. The eyes look ready to fight but thanks to Layla's demands, the two must remain calm during the contract signing. Or at least keep their hands off of each other. Needless the case, Chad doesn't jump across the table but you can obviously see the urge to do so.

Chris Sabin
That's quite the picture you've painted, luckily for the rest of us, you're not an artist. Although, with an imagination like that, it's a surprise you didn't take that career path. The fact of that matter is that your words, they have no weight behind them, there's no truth to what you say because every single time you say you're going to do something, you do the opposite. “I'm going to beat Shinsuke Nakamura,” you lost. “I'm going to retain the Intercontinental Championship in the Elimination Chamber,” you lost. It's time to face the facts, Final Stand will be no different. It'll be nothing more than a formality because despite how much you try to act like you back up your words, you are nothing more than a liar. You want to believe your own hype but you can't because behind this facade, you know the truth: You can't beat Chris Sabin. Choosing a Cage Match was the second worst decision you've made in not only your career, but your life. The first? That will be when you sign that contract and put your career in jeopardy.

You can almost see Layla at the ready to dive in between them in case something pops off. Chad however doesn't dive across the table and break Sabin's cocky smile into his skull, but instead takes hold of his mic again, simply leaning forward to speak to his nemesis.

[Chad Gable]
Since the day you've came back you've pointed out nothing but what I haven't been able to do. But since you've came back, I've been Intercontinental Champion, twice. Hell, I lasted to the final two inside the Chamber. Where were you? That's right, taken out by Cody Rhodes. Early on. Almost pathetic in hindsight that you have all these big claims but never once put them to the test. Instead you hit beneath the belt and from behind. That's fine, because you're making your second biggest mistake of your career at Final Stand too. Finally facing me in a singles match.

Gable reaches forward, grabbing the clipboard from the center of the table and the pen. He jots his name down, signing it on the first sheet then flipping it and signing the second before slamming it back down on the table. One signature down and one more to go before this match is made official at Final Stand. He grabs his mic again, shoving the clipboard across the table.

[Chad Gable]
The first biggest mistake you ever made was being Alex Shelley's bitch.

Gable throws the mic down on the table standing up and flipping his chair back as he does so. Layla steps forward, placing a hand on his chest, speaking to him. Not many words make it through over the roar of the crowd to the comment but instead we see Layla attempting to reason with Chad. Gable doesn't seem to notice her however, his eyes glued to the man who attacked his father. Sabin's eyes, however, look down towards the contract in front of him, scanning it one last time before he clicks the pen, causing the point to reveal itself, and looks directly in Gable's eyes, mouthing “You chose this, remember that” before writing his name on the first line in one swift motion and repeating the gesture on the second. He slides the contract over to Layla before picking up the microphone once more.

Chris Sabin
As the proverbial saying goes...

Sabin rises from his seat, sending his chair nearly flying outside of the ring and locks eyes with his adversary, the match, or in this case, matches now being made official.

Chris Sabin
Why wait until Final Stand?

With that said, Sabin tosses the microphone aside and walks around the table to stand face to face with the man he will face in a few short days for the first time in a singles match in Chad Gable. Layla is seen trying to reason with both men in an attempt to end this contract signing in a civil manner but its fallen on deaf ears, the only thing either man wants is the others head. Some final words are exchanged between the two bitter rivals, which are drowned out by the sounds of the live audience in attendance, which quickly leads into Sabin throwing the first punch, causing Gable to retaliate. Layla, in an attempt to salvage this contract signing, begins motioning out for her plan b to make their way to the ring. After what must feel an eternity for both men, Sabin surprisingly gains the upperhand, sending Gable stumbling backwards but the momentum doesn't stay in Sabin's corner for long as Gable manages to avoid a stray haymaker, allowing him to get behind Sabin and wrap his arms around his waist.

Sabin knows what's coming next and begins to do everything in his power to break Gable's grip, resorting to rapid fire shots directed to Gable's clasped hands, to no avail. Gable begins to lift his rival into the air for what could only be his signature German Suplex. Sabin is sent into the air with his destination being the table still in the ring, but he has other plans, somehow miraculously being able to flip through the air, avoiding both the table itself and the chair he tossed aside earlier and landing perfectly on his feet. He takes a quick bow and rolls out of the ring after he falls onto the canvas, making his way up the ramp as Layla's “Plan B” finally reveals itself in the shape of security guards rushing down the ramp to end this brawl, unfortunately for them, they were too late. After making it to the stage, Sabin turns back around to look at his rival one last time before their encounter at Final Stand, causing Gable to do the same. The last image shown is Gable standing on the middle rope with Sabin on the stage as a small army of security guards stand between them.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 2:51 pm

*Following a commercial break, Anarchy resumes.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome back to Anarchy.  This is-... wait is that?

*The crowd are going beserk for some reason.  The camera focuses at the top of the entrance way to show Johnny Gargano dressed in a suit!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
It is!  Johnny Gargano is here!  Johnny Gargano is here live on Anarchy!

[Corey Graves]
You act like we haven't seen him in some capacity every single week on this show!  What is his job this week?  Is he a butler?  

*There's no entrance music for Gargano due to his employment situation, but he performs his usual entrance theatrics.  He soaks in the crowd's emotion and adoration as he makes his way down the entrance ramp.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe he's here!  Listen to this reaction!

[Corey Graves]
I can believe it.  He's always found a way to show up on our TV screens in one way or another.  This is surely a breach of the terms of his contract termination.  He should be punished for this!

*Gargano enters the ring and you can tell from his face that this is a very emotional moment for him.  He takes a few moments to let the booming "Johnny Wrestling!" chant echo around the arena, before requesting and being handed a microphone from ringside.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Wow...  I've missed that.  I've missed all of this.  And I've missed you guys.  I can't tell you how much it means to be standing inside an XWL ring again.  If I'm being honest, I never thought it would happen.

*Gargano looks down at the canvas with a a look of sorrow.  He wells up a little before continuing.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Being fired from XWL was never in my plans.  Once I finally got here I thought I was going to be here for life because this was my dream.  I'd worked my entire life to get to XWL and I made a promise to myself that I would bust my ass to stay here.  But you know, the things you plan inside your head sometimes don't always turn out the way you'd imagined.

*Gargano looks to the heavens.*

[Johnny Gargano]
I made a mistake and I was foolish to agree to the terms set out by The Miz... and we all know what happened next.  I forgot my own moral code while I was employed by The Miz... I became unrecognizable to myself when I looked in the mirror at my own reflection.  I was put through so much emotional trauma by him that I thought I was losing my mind.  It was one of the darkest periods of my life.

*This is some heavy stuff.  So much so that the crowd has become eerily quiet, taking in every word spoken by Gargano.*

[Johnny Gargano]
The straw that finally broke the camel's back was when I had the opportunity to become the World Heavyweight Champion and The Miz took that away from me by replacing me in the match.  That was it... I'd had enough.  I saw red and I admit, I snapped.  I cost The Miz the championship, and in doing so, I cost myself my career.  It wasn't my proudest moment.  Looking back I would've done things differently, but I can't dwell on the past.  It's time to look to the future, starting with next week at Final Stand X...

*An air of anticipation and excitement begins to rise up from the ranks of the XWL Universe.  The murmurs grow in volume as they try to determine if he's really talking about what they think he's talking about.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Now before you all get too excited, I'm no longer an XWL Superstar so I won't be competing on the grandest stage of them all.  It pains me so, so much to say that.  It's like a knife straight through my heart.  But being away from XWL has allowed me to gain experience in many other lines of work.  I've managed, I've hosted events... and last week I had an interview for my latest career prospect.  And I'm out here right now to reveal that I GOT THE JOB!

*Gargano's gaze is drawn to the Final Stand X sign hanging from the rafters.  The fabled "Yes!" chant begins to spread around the arena like wildfire.  Gargano manages a smile.*

[Johnny Gargano]
As much as I've enjoyed running my own limo company, delivering pizzas and exploring the acting world, my passion is and always will be wrestling.  And while unfortunately my chance at ever competing at Final Stand has been taken away from me, I'm going to ensure that this year's Final Stand will live up to the standard you've all come to expect from Johnny Freakin' Wrestling and that it will be the best one yet.  

[Corey Graves]
Oh god no... he can't be talking about what I think he is...

*Gargano's eyes are full of purpose and he's all fired up as he delivers the bombshell...*

[Johnny Gargano]
Because... I am the HOST of FINAL STAND X!

*Gargano drops the mic and looks into the camera with an intense motivation as the impact of his words ripple around the arena.  The crowd are electric and give one of, if not the loudest reactions of the night.  Right on cue, music that has not been heard in quite some time begins to play.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow!  Can you believe it!  He's back!  Johnny Gargano is the host of Final Stand X!

[Corey Graves]
Kill me now please.

*Gargano mounts a turnbuckle and holds his hand to his ear, taking in the crowd's approval. Their roar somehow gets even louder and they shower him in what seems to be never ending love.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
For one night only, Johnny Gargano returns to XWL!  And what a night to return at Final Stand X!

[Corey Graves]
I can't imagine that The Miz will be too happy about this...

*Anarchy fades to another commercial break...*

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 TWUU1vI

Before the referee can even raise his hand, Kenny rolls out of the ring. As the ringside announcer goes to announce Kenny as the winner, the microphone is snatched from the announcer. With a microphone in hand, Kenny smiles. He looks into the ring at the fallen Roderick Strong, who is being helped up by the referee.

Kenny makes his way back into the ring as his theme song begins to fade. He makes his way toward Strong and the ref, who are now making their way out of the ring.

Kenny Omega
Yeah! Get that Undisputed Era piece of garbage out of my ring! Roddy, you've got a lot to learn before you should even think about stepping into the ring with me again! Hell... I want what just happened to you to serve as a message to the rest of your boys. Don't EVER try and step to the best professional wrestlers in the world. Don't EVER try and step to the greatest group of men this company has ever seen. Don't EVER try and step to The Kyohi! The result will be the same as it was tonight... the same as it is every night. No matter who we fight... no matter where we fight... The Kyohi will always emerge victorious.

The audience boo for a moment before being shushed by Omega.

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Zq2BiqJ

Kenny Omega
Moving on to something more important than some cheap dollar store Kyohi rip-off, I would like to address the critics of my wonderful group. From our inception, we have heard all the talk. We have heard all of your petty little bets. Some of you didn't believe Kyohi would have lasted even this long. You all said, "Oh... but Kenny has an ego!" or "Shinsuke and Kenny won't get along with each other!" Well look who's laughing now!

Kenny begins to laugh manically for a moment as the audience boos.

Kenny Omega
You people can take your critiques and shove them ever so gently where the the sun does not shine, because at the end of the day The Kyohi does not give one single shit what you have to say... and sure, ever since we brutalized John Cena we have been lurking in the shadows. Sure we haven't been as much of a cohesive unit as we were when we first formed, but after Final Stand... that all changes.

Kenny smiles for a moment, thinking of all the success Kyohi is about to have.

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 MZlASiE

Kenny Omega
After I rid myself of that momentum killing leech, Eli Drake, I will once again be on my quest for gold... Oh... you don't remember me stating that all those months ago? Well neither has our general manager. While she is too focused on stealing screen time from people who could actually use it, I've been busting my ass... hell, I nearly had my career ended by some nobody for some POINTLESS Best of Seven because Layla couldn't find something useful for her top star to do!

Kenny receives a mixed reaction now. He shakes his head, not approving of their cheers.

Kenny Omega
After Final Stand, that all changes. Before this year is over, I will call myself a champion. As for the rest of The Kyohi? I have no doubt that my friend Shinsuke Nakamura could beat any champion... hell, anyone on the roster. EVIL? What else is there to say that hasn't already been said about him? EVIL is the future of XWL. Naito? Time will tell, but I know he'll be great here. The Kyohi will be great here, more than it already is. You people may not like it, but soon you along with every member of the XWL roster will be worshiping the ground that we walk on. Soon, Kyohi will rule XWL!

Kenny laughs as more boos rain down on him.

Kenny Omega
GOODBYE... AND GOODNIGHT!

Kenny drops the microphone as his theme song begins to play again.

We move to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 12:20 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 BuLy3Ok

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Rusev's theme blasts throughout the arena, causing a negative reaction to emanate from the live audience in attendance. The referee raises Rusev's arm into the air but the Bulgarian born Superstar quickly yanks it away from him with relative ease and begins thrusting his arms back and forth in the air as a sign of victory. While all this was taking place, Lana has already scaled the ring steps and found herself inside the ring besides the Bulgarian Brute, taking a light grasp around his wrist before she raises it into the air. She releases her grip after a few moments, spotting a slowly rising James Storm still in the middle of the ring, causing her to mouth something that isn't picked up on camera. However, the next two words are:Rusev! Crush! Without hesitation, Rusev brings his celebration to a premature end, using his foot to hit Storm's lower back with a calculated stomp and places the foot he just used as a weapon on the other side of his downed body. The next sound that follows is a roar that could only be fitting for the “Lion of Bulgaria” but before he could even attempt to lock in what is most likely The Accolade...

SPEAR!

Suddenly, Roman Reigns is standing above the Bulgarian Brute with a clear message sent. Rusev grips his stomach as the pain from the spear is rather evident at this point. The Big Dog looks out to the crowd and it was a slight mixture of opinions. Some cheers. Some boos. Typical Roman Reigns reaction at this point. Most of the cheers came from people who didn't like Rusev. It's not like they actually liked Roman all that much either. Roman begins to exit the ring without saying a word or anything. He takes one last look down at Rusev and begins to make his exit from the ring. It wasn't until that Roman was about halfway up the ramp that he noticed something that easily caught his attention. The titantron was showing what was going on inside the ring which Roman Reigns had his back to at this point.

Rusev was actually starting to get back to his feet with the help of the ropes. It would take so much more than one spear to take down a super athlete. Reigns turns himself and looks back at the ring to take a gander of this for himself. Rusev was up to a knee and was about to get back to his feet. Roman shakes his head. Roman shakes his head and we can faintly hear him say "Nah, son" as he stomps back to the ring. Roman quickly slides in the ring and sets himself up in position again. Rusev wasn't aware that Roman was back in the ring but he soon realizes as Rusev is hit with another SPEAR! This time, Rusev isn't moving. The second one was likely enough. There was a little more confident in Roman's appearance as he began to exit the ring. We then fade off to a commercial break.

[/legalsux]
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 am

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break we are taken to a well lit room backstage. A conference room of sorts. It is a well lit room with nice hardwood floors and walls. In the room is a long wooden table. And standing above the table is none other than XWL’s very own, Renee Young.

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen thank you for joining me at this time. I welcome you to the contract signing between two bitter rivals for the final battle of their “Mega” rivalry. Ladies and gentlemen first help me welcome, John Bradshaw Layfield.

The camera turns to the left end of the table where JBL sits. His chair seems to be a nice, comfortable, and very expensive one. Before him upon the table sits a glass of scotch, a cigar “standing” in a glass ashtray, and his classic cowboy hat. Behind him stand Virgil and one of his notorious lawyers, who is holding a briefcase. JBL does not acknowledge Renee for he is focused on something. Or someone rather. Whoever it is sits across the table from him but without learning who this man is we return to Renee Young.

{Renee Young}
And now, help me in welcoming the longest reigning world heavyweight champion in xwl history himself, XWL Original, Matt Sydal !

The camera now turns to Matt Sydal who is sitting on the opposite end of the table from JBL. His chair however is a more rickety, wooden one. He has no cigar, or scotch. Instead just a bottle of water, that he more than likely brought himself. He has no allies to back him up. He is alone. But nonetheless he is still here.

{Renee Young}
Now Mr. Bradshaw I believe you are providing the contract?

JBL snaps his fingers causing the lawyer standing behind him to spring forward. He slams a briefcase onto the table and pops it open before pulling out a typed piece of paper and pen and laying them before his client, JBL. The layer then closes his briefcase and steps back behind his client. JBL looks down at the paper and smirks. He then reaches out in front of him, but instead of reaching for the pen and paper, he reaches for the cigar before him. He takes hold of it and places it into his mouth as Virgil steps forward lighter in hand ready to set flame to his leaders tobacco. JBL begins blowing smoke out into the room creating a hazing fog. Virgil then stands back allowing JBL the single spotlight.

$JBL$
So this is it....the overdue end of your rebellion. This contract is end to everything you and you so called “era” stand for. After signing this there is no turning back. For this contract is hard proof that after I beat you, you have no choice but to abide by your original agreement and fall in line under my leadership.

JBL Takes another puff of his cigar as Sydal smirks at JBL’s announcement. JBL looks at him in anger.

$JBL$
What the hell as you smiling at son? In a mere weeks time you life and career are over. I will be known as the one who single handidly ended Matty Boy Sydals career. And knowing this, you choose to smile as if I’m amusing you, you son of a bitch?

{Matt Sydal}
Maybe it's because I've heard it all before that it almost feels like a joke at this point. You know your new hired pet I think you call him Kruger? Well last year he came for my career, he hunted me as if I was easy prey, but the predator became MY prey as I earned something that I've brought tonight as a symbol of what happens when you come for me.

Matt reaches down into a bag of sort that he brought in, it's not a classic briefcase more like a messenger bag. But as he pulls out what it's inside of it, and "slams" it on the table right in full view of JBL, he wears a smirk that again riles JBL up. It's not just anything, no it is The Slammy Award he won for The "Oh My God" Moment of The Year for what he did to Leo Kruger last year.  

{Matt Sydal}
See, this...when I won it, which unfortunately was the night after I was forced into your stupid Cabinet so that made it less enjoyable...but when I won this and stood there to make my acceptance speech, I made a threat that you apparently didn't listen to. Maybe you were too busy yelling somewhere for me to fetch your coffee, so I'll remind you. THIS Slammy is a warning to EVERYONE. I said I don't care if you've got an army at your disposal, if you've got the best lawyers that money can buy...

His eyes immediately shift to the men behind JBL as he rolls his eyes.

{Matt Sydal}
There is NOTHING, and there is NO ONE that can stop me. And if you choose to underestimate me, then you too will become a warning, a moment that will forever be etched in time as an omen of what can happen to you if you DARE to try and hunt me down and taking everything I hold dear. But you didn't listen, did you? You thought you had all the control and I was doomed to be your bitch for the rest of my days in this company. Well, what can I say? That IS rather amusing.

$JBL$
No son that is nothing more than a line of bullshit spewing from the mouth of the biggest hypocrite of them all. You talk about how the Cabinet is the worst thing to ever happen to this company. How I use its members to wreck havoc over the XWL, aswell as my own personal gain in the process. How we use numbers to take advantage. Well Look around Matty boy. That’s the way things are around here now. All these little boys are getting together saying to themselves “why follow under JBL when we can do this ourselves”. And to each them that form, there is a 100 percent chance that it will die sooner or later.

$JBL$
Hell look at you. You yourself “befriended” a Bunch of no name jobbers so that you could all rise to the top together and end the Cabinet, or at least that’s what you told them. See the difference between you and I is, sure I may use the members to rise to where I rightfully belong, but they get equal opportunities for the spotlight. Aiden English is a perfect example. But you. No. You can play it off all you want but I know. I know that you are far more selfish than I. You don’t give a damn about your “friends”. All you care about is seeing me burn. And THAT is why your little posse of mid carders will never last.

$JBL$
You sign this, and your signing your own death warrant son. I will show no mercy to you, you definitely don’t deserve any. You’ve cost me multiple World Heavyweight Championship shots, you’ve sullied my good name, and you’ve made a mess of MY show. But come this Sunday, it all ends. Because just as it states in this contract, WHEN you loose you are bonded to the Cabinet. But I’m gonna just go ahead and make it easy for you. If you lose this Sunday, you can kiss the Undisputed Era and XWL Universe goodbye, because my first order of business will be to look you in the eye and happily say.....

JBL stands up, putting his cigar out into the ashtray.

$JBL$
YOU'RE FIRED !

JBL picks up the glass of scotch, shoots it back and slams the glass onto the table before picking up the pen and signing the contract. He then tosses the pen across the table and slides the paper towards Sydal.

{Matt Sydal}
I know what's at stake, John...the question is, do YOU? At the end of the day, I'm a man with nothing to lose because you took everything I had away from me. I used to be The Golden One...I built not just one, but two names for myself...I fought the greatest foes and I stood over them at the end of every single one. But you, you reduced me to nothing...you trapped me in your legal bullshit of a system, and just when I had given up...when I had accepted that there was nothing I could...a shock was sent through my system as three men came to me in my hour of need, and they made me a promise, not the other way around. They respected me, they saw me as an example of what they could become themselves. It didn't matter if they were the typical "Superstar" I had proven you could make it, if you just made the most of every opportunity you were presented. They said they would stand by my side and go to war WITH, not for..but WITH me.

Matt stares into JBL's eyes as The Wrestling God continues to express amusement over Sydal's attitude, as if he truly thinks this is going to end in any other way than his destruction for good.  

{Matt Sydal}
At Final Stand WE are going to ELIMINATE you and everyone that made the mistake of following someone like you. See, from where I'm sitting...I'd say YOU'RE THE ONE that has everything to lose...because my boys are going to rip yours to shreds, and when they're done? There's going to be no one to come to your aid, to save you from the world of hurt that will revolve around you. My objective is to climb that ladder, and free myself from you...but my first course of action, is to introduce you to the man you have foolishly gone to war with. See, you see me as this weakling, this over-hyped man that you literally look down on at every second of every day. Because your ego, as unjustified as it is, clouds your eyes from noticing a threat when you see one. You may have gotten rid of Barrett, but I've got bad news for you, you won't be getting rid of me. My entire career in XWL has flourished because of guys like you. Guys that see some "small fry" and think oh this'll be "easy" but those words are now famous for spelling the end of of those who actually believe they're true.

Still despite what Matt is saying, JBL seems completely content, his expression doesn't change a single bit.

{Matt Sydal}
I'm not your average Superstar, I am one of the best to ever set foot in this company, and not you, or anyone else is going to send me packing. So I don't care what I have to do, or the things I have to do to you at Final Stand...you won't be climbing that ladder, because when I'm done with you? You won't even be able to lift a finger, let alone climb a single rung of that ladder. I am going to destroy you, and I see you snickering over there, and you know what? Get it all out, have your fun now...because at Final Stand? The fun will belong to The Undisputed Era, as myself, Roderick Strong, Adam Cole, and Pete Dunne...dismantle YOU and The Cabinet for good. I sign not a contract tonight for this match, but the warrant of not my demise, but yours.

While remaining locked with JBL's eyes, Matt picks the pen up, then signs his name on the dotted line, tossing the pen right at JBL as one final show of disrespect to the man that for 9 months has had him locked in a legal cage he's been unable to free himself from. But this match is what he's been waiting for, the opportunity to fight for his freedom, and he intends to finally end this once and for all. JBL smirks at Sydal, then it quickly fades. It fades to a more serious look. One We’ve seen before. He nods his head signaling for Virgil to spring to action. Virgil turns around and grabs the door handle swinging it open allowing Aiden English, D’angelo Dinero, and Leo Kruger to flood into the room. Sydal realizes he’s outnumbered but it’s too late. Leo kruger springs first and begins a back and fourth flying fury of fists with the man everyone once thought ended his career. JBL looks at Aiden and D’angelo and points at Sydal as they both know what needs to be done. They spring towards the aid of Leo Kruger, but are quickly stopped by.....

Adam Cole, Pete Dunne, and Roderick Strong bursting into the room. JBL orders Aiden & Dinero to deal with them, but as they rush at the three members of The Undisputed Era they're quickly dropped with stiff punches and the trio of Undisputed rush to Matt Sydal's aid, tearing the maniac Leo Kruger off of him and attempting to subdue the monster of The Cabinet. It's an all out gang up on Leo Kruger with fists, kicks, and elbows flying from every side of him. The whole time JBL is shouting for D'Angelo & Aiden to get up, and suddenly...

Roderick strong and Pete Dunne are turned around and met face to face with D’angelo and Aiden, who have made it back to their feet. Aiden and D’angelo waste no time as they grab the two members of Undisputed Era and toss them across the table. Adam Cole realizes this and makes an attempt to help his fellow UE members but Kruger instantly takes hold to the chair Sydal was sitting in and crashes it into Adams face. Blood begins to drop from his head now as he hits his knees and lands face first into the ground.

Sydal realizing something isn’t right turns to see the Mayhem behind him. All the members of the Cabinet stand over the Undisputed Era. All except for their fearless leader. Then suddenly Sydal is whipped around, picked up, and powebombed onto the table courtesy JBL. The table doesn’t break, for it is a nice, sturdy, well made table. JBL looks to his fellow Cabinet members and barks for them to get rid of Adam, Strong, and Dunne. They pick up the members of the UE and toss them out the door before locking it from the inside. They walk back to Sydal and JBL before a sadistic smile forms on the wrestling gods face. He tell Aiden and D’angelo to hold down Sydal by the arms, which they have no problem doing as he is just starting to regain consciousness. JBL walks back to his side of the table and grabs the ashtray which hold his still lit cigar. JBL tosses the ashtray onto the ground and places the cigar in his mouth, taking a few puffs as he makes his way back to Sydal and the rest of the Cabinet.

$JBL$
I told you, you son of a bitch. There is no way I’m allowing you to just walk out of this Scott free. Come this Sunday You and the rest of your little posse of jobbers will learn what happens when you cross A Wrestling Go...

But before he can even finish his sentence Sydal spits onto JBL’s face. JBL wipes it with his hand as his face frowns red with anger. He takes the cigar from his mouth as Sydal begins to squirm, but to no avail. JBL grabs Sydals hair as he gets very close to him.

$JBL$
You asked for this.....

JBL takes his cigar and plants it right into Matt Sydal chest as the ashes burn his flesh. Screams from Sydal could be heard in the parking lot of the arena, but there is nothing anyone can do. JBL relishes in Sydals pain as he just continues to spin the cigar until it ya fully gone out. Sydal stops screaming as Aiden and D’angelo let go. Sydals falls from the table onto the ground. JBL fixes his suit and tie, picks up his hat, places it on his head, and heads for the door followed by Aiden, D’angelo, Kruger, and Virgil as Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 am

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Ea6fwGP XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 I9RgB9N

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 T8cTTqF XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 DsAaDUp

[SPOILERS]

[SPOILERS]

[Corey Graves]
The Irre-Blisstible Force just made The Chickbusters feel every bit of their fury!

[Mauro Ranallo]
An incredible contest between two very different yet very impressive duos. Alexa Bliss had to work for that victory in the final 60 seconds, but ultimately her craftiness helped her recover from a couple missteps thanks to April's outside involvement.

[Corey Graves]
Don't even get me started on that, Alexa could have been seriously hurt when April literally tripped her as she leaped off the top rope, AND THEN SHE GRABS THAT SAME FOOT PREVENTING HER FROM BLISSMISSING KAITLYN!

[Mauro Ranallo]
However in the end, Twisted Bliss spelled the end of this very competitive tag-team match. I'll say it now, Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss impressed me a lot with their performance tonight. They faced the two Women with the longest reigns in the history of this division, and they more than held their own.

[Corey Graves]
Was there ever any doubt, Mauro?

Alexa's still on her knees, exhausted from the marathon that this match turned into, especially those final 60 seconds. But while she's unable to rise up and boast about her victory at first, you do see that arrogant smirk immediately on display as she looks up right into April's eyes and mocks her. They may no longer be "The Chickbusters" but Alexa still takes this time to hold her fist up, and bump it into the air before she pulls it away, reminiscent of the very exchange Kaitlyn & AJ Lee often had in their heyday. But April isn't phased by this mocking because she's not AJ, and after their less than cohesive interview beforehand, it's clear now that the bell has rung that they're definitely not as great of a team as they once were. April's changed so much from the geeky little spitfire she was when Kaitlyn was last around...and now as they said earlier, this partnership is done, their sights now shift to The Money in The Bank Ladder Match next week at Final Stand.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Final Stand is going to be interesting for a number of reasons, but April & Kaitlyn are going to be quite the combustible element in that match themselves. Add in the incredible dominance of Nia Jax, and the devious duo that Tessa Blanchard & Emma are, and then the gutsty Dakota Kai, and The Women's Money in The Bank Ladder Match is perhaps as unpredictable as it gets.

[Corey Graves]
Nia's been robbed the last two Money in The Bank Matches, and the third time is going to be the charm for The Irresistible Force. With her confidence growing day by day with help from her best friend Alexa Bliss...she is going to climb that ladder and pull down her destiny.

With Little Miss Bliss still down, the referee steps in to offer a hand, but he's quickly shoved aside by Nia Jax who extends her hand to her friend. Alexa smiles sweetly quickly accepting it as she's immediately pulled to her feet without the slightest bit of effort from Nia and the two quickly embrace in a hug as they celebrate their victory together.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think one thing to note as well is the competitor that Alexa Bliss is blossoming into.

[Corey Graves]
It's easy to discount her because of her size and lack of experience, but she's very cunning...and that is something that can't be taught. She knows how to capitalize off her opponent's mistakes, and how to always have a backup plan in her mind for if something goes wrong.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One has to wonder if perhaps she's ready to get back into the title hunt herself? Her last opportunity came against April in a Triple Threat Match at the end of last year, and she's certainly come a long way since then.

[Corey Graves]
Once she dispatches of that bully Asuka, I think the sky's the limit for XWL's Wicked Witch.

As if Corey had spoke of the devil, she appears...Asuka's music cuts off Alexa's and interrupts this heart warming moment between The Irre-Blisstible Force as immediately Alexa pulls away, her face riddled with terror as Asuka quickly steps out from the back. She's a deer caught in headlights, and the audience has been waiting for this moment...for Asuka to appear and let Alexa have a taste of what's in store when they finally after months clash for the first time ever in a match.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Here she comes...the woman that Alexa assaulted last week during her off site interview with a local studio.

[Corey Graves]
Whoa, now hold on don't you start with that...Renee already threw out that baseless accusation earlier.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa may deny that it was her...but I think you have to be blind and dumb to think that it was anyone but her. The hair matched, the height matched, and I doubt any fan could acquire an identical "Bliss Stick" that she used to give Asuka a quick lashing.

[Corey Graves]
Alexa was at home trying to find the strength to get over the traumatic experience from the week before...why is that so hard to believe?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey, this is the woman that assaulted Asuka with that Bliss Stick back in April and then tried to say Asuka was bullying her when before that they had not a single interaction...

[Corey Graves]
SHE WAS STICKING UP FOR HER IDOL TRISH STRATUS!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, if she's not careful...she'll get knocked out just like Trish back at Emergence where this all began.

Asuka starts to charge down the ramp toward the ring, Alexa immediately hides behind her friend Nia looking to her for safety, Nia of course welcomes Asuka to come at her, but The Empress stops at the last second and slyly grins...she isn't here to hurt Alexa, no that's what their No Holds Barred Match is for. She came out here to show the world, and Alexa...the FEAR that Little Miss Bliss has, a fear she'll come face to face with when there's no escaping their match at Final Stand. Asuka starts to point to the Final Stand sign as immediately the audience begins a "ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOU" chant directed at Alexa who gulps as the chant begins. But as her own eyes look to the sign in the distance, too frozen with fright over the idea of it to show any false attitude to hide it...Nia places her hand on Alexa's shoulder in a show of support and Alexa gives a slight nod as her gaze shifts back to her opponent next week, Asuka. The two engage in a brief staredown as the chant continues to overtake any other sound in the building before we fade away.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 7:56 am

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 9HkMqJVXWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 YyOb4P8

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 HHid7qn XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 7xkXuan

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 2:07 pm

As the final Anarchy before Final Stand X comes back from commercial, immediately we're taken ringside where General Manager Layla is standing in the ring, positioned in front of a table along with a folder containing a contract for the upcoming signing to make our Main-Event official on the grandest stage of them all. She wastes no time getting things started lifting her mic up after clearing her throat.

[Layla]
Ladies and Gentlemen, simply put...at Final Stand on the historic tenth-anniversary spectacle? History will indeed be made when for the first time ever...The Main-Event will see two bitter rivals step inside Hell in a Cell as they clash for The Women's Championship!

The audience is fully on board with this, Layla made it official last week and that's been one of the most anticipated things on everyone's mind now going into Final Stand X. The audience begins a loud "YES! YES! YES!" chant in approval as she nods.

[Layla]
As a former competitor in this division, it is everything we've ever wanted. But let me make this clear, this is not a novelty act. In the past Women got things simply to shake things up, to smash a glass ceiling whether we earned that right or not. Because for Women, we've always been seen as inferior to men. Therefore everything we do is historic because we were never given those opportunities to simply let our stories or our talent speak like theirs. But after 10 years of taking miles when we were given an inch, we proved that this division about more than just making history, it's about doing it over and over until there's no history left to make until everything we do is the status quo, until our matches and our moments aren't overshadowed by the label of "historic" The first big moment the Women ever had to overcome, was Hell in a Cell. Myself and Mickie James were the guinea pigs thrown into the fray to see what would happen. They even had to throw Mick Foley the General Manager at the time in there with us as the special referee because there wasn't faith that we could handle it.

She shakes her head as she recalls a moment from her own past, being apart of the first Hell in a Cell Match to feature Women was great but having the focus be on the historic aspect rather than their own story was certainly a blemish on that moment.

[Layla]
But we could handle it, and we did. No that was the first step in making what we do normal, and every step thereafter has led to this moment. You have two rivals that have been through hell and back multiple times now. Over the course of 3 years, they have been rivals, friends, and then that friendship became hatred. A hatred that took these two to clash in Buried Alive, the second ever time that stipulation has been used in XWL's 10 years.  And they killed it, they earned your respect, they were your match of the PPV, they followed in the steps of The Undertaker & Ted DiBiase before them and each moment they have together, you are invested in. You loved to see their friendship, and you have loved to see them as enemies even more. When I think of The Main-Event, I see a story we all can sink our teeth into, someone you love to hate, someone you love to love. Two competitors that have proven themselves to be two of the top competitors, in not just their "division" but the entire company today. I see a Champion that has overcome a lot to carry this title into Final Stand...that had to do what no other champion could successfully do before her. I see a challenger that when they are at their lowest, and they're thrown into the fray against their fellow competitors, they can outlast them all and crawl their way into the spot they feel they belong at. When I see our Main-Event, I don't see gender...I see a story. And isn't that what Final Stand is? A showcase of immortals, the biggest matches and the biggest rivalries taking center stage? Where the night is headlined by a match that will deliver everything you the viewer expects of it. EVERYONE at Final Stand is going to kill it, they are going to excite you, shock you, have you on the edge of your seats, and even open your eyes to talents you may have previously slept on. And at the end of that night, Sasha Banks challenging Natalya for The Women's Championship as they clash inside Hell in a Cell? Is going to pick up where everyone else left off, and end the night just as strong if not stronger.

The audience is cheering as loud as possible, excited for Final Stand, enticed by Layla's speech, they are ready for this night to arrive to see what every Superstar brings to the table.

[Layla]
What happens in The Main-Event may be historic, but above all else? It will be a moment that will change this company forever. The Main-Event isn't where you play it safe, and from now on at Final Stand starting with this one? You will see the biggest matches and rivalries close the show whether it's between Men or Women, or even if it's for a title or not. So let this be the start of a new era, another decade to come of groundbreaking matches and incredible rivalries embraced like never before. But of course, before Final Stand can happen, we need to make this official. So tonight I am out here to oversee the contract signing between Number One Contender Sasha Banks, and Women's Champion Natalya. Now in the past month, things have been very volatile between both Women...including 3 weeks ago when I was caught in the line of fire...so ladies before I bring you out here, just remember to keep your hands to yourselves, okay? So with that, please welcome first...The Challenger, The Boss...Sasha Banks!

This week Sasha Banks is greeted the way she should've been last week. Rather than the sound of cheers, she is booed as she emerges out from behind the curtain. It was certainly like music to her ears to be welcomed by such a negative response that she worked so hard to obtain over the last couple months. She dressed a little more professional than normal for such a professional occasion like a contract signing.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We saw strong words from these women last week and I'm not sure what else is left for the two of them to say. We are only one week away from the biggest match of their career and I can only say wow. Wow because I'm proud of these two. I might not support Sasha Banks as much as I do Natalya but I cannot deny that they have worked hard for this moment.

Sasha Banks enters the ring and Layla offers her hand to the Boss. Not because she wanted to but this was her forcing herself to be the impartial General Manager who had to be fair to both of the women. Showing favortism would make her just as bad as any of the other people who have run this show.

[Layla]
If you'll please take a seat right over there.

Layla motions to Sasha to take a seat. Sasha points at the seat Layla that Layla motioned to and said 'this one?' to make sure she heard her right. The General Manager nods of her head which leads to Sasha sitting in the opposite chair like the damn brat that she has proven to be. Layla rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath.

[Layla]
Now please welcome The Defending Champion, The Queen Of Harts...Natalya!

As The Women's Champion's theme sounds the audience gets up out of their seats to cheer as loudly as they seemingly can for The Woman that has overcome the difficult obstacles in her path for 8 years to finally find her way back to this position, to prove that you truly can accomplish your dreams if you never give up, even if all hope seems lost. She is that beacon of hope this division has had, and that beacon now shines brighter than ever. She steps out from the back with a smile, and her Championship on full display as she proudly looks out into the audience.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey, it's safe to say Natalya has dominated the entirety of 2018 thus far, soaring up the ranks of the division by beating the best and overcoming challenges that no other Champion before her has survived.

[Corey Graves]
She has proven all of us wrong, even me and I don't like to admit it...but she's busted her tail to prove she is more than just a failure, and now she stands here tonight as a true success story. This Woman and I say this every week but that's because it's such a shock still to this moment, but she successfully defended her title in The Elimination Chamber eliminating 3 of the competitors herself, and then right after fended off a Money in The Bank cash-in. That was the night that opened everyone's eyes to the incredible competitor Natalya Neidhart is and I can't sing her praises enough, she's earned it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
To be walking into Final Stand 8 years after the infamous screwjob by Lay-Cool and then General Manager Vickie Guerrero...as Champion again, and to be defending in The Main-Event is more than she could have ever hoped for, and that is now a reality.

It doesn't take Natalya long to reach the end of the ramp and slowly step into the ring, she and Sasha were kept separate during last week's interview, so it'll be interesting to see if they can behave tonight for this contract signing...The Women's Champion smiles at The General Manager shaking her head, before walking over to her seat, placing the title on the table in full display for Sasha, then sits down.

[Layla]
Ladies, there is no shortage of bad blood between you two, and with this rivalry reaching the end of it's current chapter, I'd like to give both of you the opportunity before we sign this contract to air any final words you may have for one another.

[Natalya]
Honestly, Layla? I've said all I need to say to this woman...I'm ready for this to be over, to move on from this toxic relationship once and for all. She stabbed me in the back in hopes it'd lead her back to becoming Women's Champion, and now that she's got her opportunity, and that moment is within her grasp? Let's just hope it's worth it. When she's lying in that hospital bed, again...all alone because this title meant more to her than her best friend. I hope it was worth it Sasha, because this is our Final Stand...and after this? It may not be a Buried Alive Match this time...but you'll be dead to me.

Echoing "Whooooaaaa"s flood in from the audience as Natalya stares right into her former best friend's eyes with such coldness behind her eyes. This is a woman she once did everything with, she mentored, she had incredible friendly matches with...but after everything Sasha's done up to this point, that person and who she was to her, is indeed dead to her. Sasha Banks fakes an offended expression on her face as she grabs her own microphone and begins with a response of her own.

[SASHA BANKS]
I’m going to teach every one of these little girls watching that fairy tales don’t have a happy ending. I am going to walk into Final Stand, I am going to beat Natalya and I am going to submit my name in history as the greatest women's wrestler this company has ever seen. I say it a lot and some might not get behind my message but one day they will. And I can promise you that it's going to be me at Final Stand because I said it before and I'll say it again. There's not going to be any attacks from behind. There's not going to be any Bullet Club. If I'm going to do this then I'm going to do this right. I don't want any footnotes that take away my moment. This might be a big step for the women and what their future holds but this is going to be a bigger step for my future and what it holds. You wanna talk about death? I would find the nicest black dress you can because the only thing that's going to be dead after Final Stand is any doubt that anyone had about me being able to beat you. If I don't win this match then I have NOTHING and there's not a chance I'm going to let that happen.

Nattie looks to respond to Sasha when all of a sudden...

UNDENIABLE

FOREVER

The arena lets out a sea of boo's directed at the two women who've just made their way out onto the stage, on the left? The Undeniable Tessa Blanchard, on the right? The Aussie beauty who believes it's all about her, Emma. Neither waste time with their usual entrances poses as Tessa has a mic in hand, the production crew in the truck notices the mic in her hand and cuts her music paving the way for her to explain why on earth she's out here interrupting the contract signing to the Final Stand main event. The duo walk towards the ring while she speaks.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I'm really sorry to interrupt this little tea party girls but I felt as though 2 WOMEN needed to come out here and bring this whole charade back into reality. You girls need a reality check, because right now? the 2 of you blind, all you see when you look in the mirror is each other, all you see when you close your eyes at night is each other, the truth is? you 2 can't enough of each other, deep down, ya'll are obsessed with one another.

(Tessa Blanchard)
We're here to issue a much needed wake up call to the 2 of you, this isn't Sasha and Nattie's little playhouse, this is the real world, this is reality, and this is the XWL WOMEN'S DIVISION!!! Does that make sense to you? does that register in ya'lls brains? In case it doesn't, I'll make it real clear, it's plural, WOMEN'S, not the Sasha and Nattie division, WOMEN'S division, as in other people exist in this company and this division outside of you 2 glory hounds.

(Tessa Blanchard)
There's a reason the 2 of you can't stay away from each other, it's because you both crave the same thing so much, the spotlight, it's almost like some type of spiritual connection, some real X Files shit more or less. And please Nattie, before you hit me with the whole it took you 2,000 days to win the belt and the struggle was real and you're unbreakable and all this other bullshit, just please, don't do it, spare me the agony. Your struggle was your story, people were still invested in it, you know why? because for 1, these people are sheep, and secondly, because of that last name of yours. You've been cashing checks around here for years soley based on that Hart Dynasty you hold so near and dear to your heart, because let's be real, if talent was the reason you've been here so long? it wouldn'tve taken you 2,000+ days to become XWL Women's Champion, the truth is Nattie, you're just average on your best day, and the only reason you retained inside of that Elimination Chamber? is because this division was still trying to heal itself from April running through it for a year, all you did was pick the bones of a bruised, battered, and broken division who's spirits were probably at an all time low.

(Tessa Blanchard)
And let's not forget about you Boss, ya know, Snoop Dogg's cousin and all, you must be living the high life. Lemme ask you this? how's it feel to not have Daddy writing your checks, but to have your cousin writing em for you instead? bet it feels weird doesn't it? Cause let's be real, if you went to the bank and looked at the bank statement without being related to a rap icon? then your career would be in the toilet for about 8 years just like Nattie's was. That's the deeper connection here, that's what draws you 2 together time and time again, that's why you're like 4th graders in the schoolyard always at each others throats, always around each other, because you both know in your hearts that without your relatives, without your names, the spotlight that you both so desperately crave would be long gone, it would be shining down upon the REAL WOMEN of this division like Me and Emma here.

(Tessa Blanchard)
And that's the crippling reality that you both must cope with because as of today, consider this little bubble the 2 of you live in to be bursted. Me and Emma? we're going to Final Stand, and whether it's me or her, one of us is walking out of that arena as the new Ms. Money in The Bank. And trust me when I say this, Me and Emma? we ain't cowards like Mella was, once we get that money? we damn sure won't be afraid to spend it on that Women's Title, but if you paid attention to our stunning wardrobe like the pervs in attendance sure have, then you would've already known that by now, talk is cheap, action is money, and trust me baby girls, we ain't cheap. Take my advice, wake up, step out of your little playhouse, and realize that a new era is upon you, it is Undeniable after all....

Nattie, again lifts the mic to her mouth to speak when all of a sudden...

The theme of the Captain Of Team Kick hits to a standing ovation from the XWL Universe!  Tessa and Emma turn their attention to the entrance ramp with the expression on their faces as though they're sucking on lemons.  Sasha and Nattie don't really know how to react but you can tell they don't appreciate all this interruption of their big contract signing.  Dakota also has a mic in hand, although she doesn't begin speaking until she is inside the ring with the other four.  She turns her attention firstly to Tessa and Emma.

[Dakota Kai]
I'll tell you what is "undeniable"... that the two of you are so full of it!

The crowd pops in a big way for this comment and Tessa becomes enraged.  She takes a step toward Dakota with malicious intent but she is held back by her bestie Emma who knows this is nor the time or place - after all they'd much prefer a sneak attack at a later date!

[Dakota Kai]
I'd calm down if I were you, because I count three people inside this ring who don't exactly like you.  You're outnumbered... I know you struggle with basic math given that you have one, maybe two brain cells between you, but the odds don't look too good for you if you try something.

The courageous Kiwi glances at Sasha and Nattie for support, but is shown little empathy except for a slight smirk from The Boss.  Dakota notices this and quickly speaks again to try to prevent any physicality for the time being.

[Dakota Kai]
Anyway, I came out here to say that you should be showing Sasha and Nattie some respect.  These two paved the way for women like us to be given the opportunity to compete in XWL.  They're two pioneers of Women's wrestling and an example to every female wrestler on the planet.   They're legends in their own right and they fully deserve the main event spot at the tenth anniversary of Final Stand.  It's going to be a truly memorable moment and something that will go down in history.

Dakota applauds with the mic in hand and takes a slight bow toward her peers.  The two Final Stand adversaries warm to her a little given the show of appreciation, and even manage a smile.

[Dakota Kai]
But - and I'm shocked about this too - I do actually agree with you about something Tessa!  

Tessa is clearly surprised by this revelation and calms a little, waiting to hear the explanation.

[Dakota Kai]
For the first time in your life you've actually opened your mouth and you've actually said something I can relate to instead of making me want to kick the lips off your face.  You say that it's time for a new era... and I couldn't agree more!  As much as I respect you, Sasha, Nattie... your time has passed.  You've been in the spotlight long enough.  And as much as I idolize April and Kaitlyn, they're in the same boat.  You all belong in the past.  But hey, that's not a bad thing... you can be remembered for years to come!  After all it was women like you guys that inspired me and made me believe that I too could one day grab the brass ring and make a name for myself on the grand stage of XWL.

Sasha and Nattie become slightly hostile towards Dakota due to her comments.  Nattie narrows her eyes and Sasha begins mouthing off.  Dakota realizes the temperature is rising but her next comment takes everyone off guard given her usual mannerisms and personality.

[Dakota Kai]
All I'm saying is that the time has come for someone else to take the torch and run with it... and if you're not willing to hand it over... you leave me no choice but to take it by force!

Dakota lowers the mic for a few moments and stares deeply into the eyes of the champion, then the challenger with a burning fire of intent.  She wants this more than anything.

[Dakota Kai]
I've worked my entire career to get here and I know it isn't an opportunity to be taken for granted.  The fact that I am in the Money In The Bank Ladder match at Final Stand X in my debut PPV match is simply unbelievable.  I am so thankful for that but you can bet that I'm going to make the most of that chance and take a big step toward making my dream of becoming Women's Champion a reality.  And once I win the Money In The Bank Ladder match, I want whoever holds the gold to stay alert.  I want you to be on your toes.  Because I will be watching and I will be waiting to cash in and experience the greatest moment of my life.  But whether or not I cash in the very same night or exactly one year later at Final Stand XI... I WILL become the torchbearer of this new era of the Women's Division.  That is-

Kaitlyn's theme hits and the crowd goes nuts. All five women in the ring turn their attention to the stage as Kaitlyn appears on stage and heads to the ring.

[Kaitlyn]
Hold up. Hold up. Hold up. You want us to step aside and pass the torch? You want us to be put in the past? Let me tell you something the three of us didn't get to where we are today but asking others to step aside we got this way by showing our talent. So Dakota, Tessa, and Emma if you want the torch passed to you guys the you will have you chance next week. But now down to the other reason i'm out here.

Kaitlyn walks up to Tessa and Emma

[Kaitlyn]
How dare the both of you come out here and interrupt this contract signing. How dare you come out here and interrupt the two greatest women to step foot in this ring. How disrespectful can you be? Hell you call yourself undeniable but the only thing I see undeniable is that so called crap talent you think is good. Now last week as I recall when I went for the pin on Emma you attacked me and didn't let up. I honestly think you deserve a beat down from me. Oh wait you did until Nia had to interject herself into our altercation. But next week nothing will stop me from ripping you head right off of your shoulders.

Kaitlyn turns her attention towards Dakota and nudges her shoulder before putting the focus on the three women together.

[Kaitlyn]
Dakota let me be the first to say this. That was one hell of a finish last week great job kid. But to bigger and better things. You both ta.......... Hold on. Hey you.

Kaitlyn turns her attention straight to Emma

[Kaitlyn]
Yes you Emma. What in the hell are you doing out her huh? You haven't even said one word yet.

Kaitlyn waits for Emma to say something but all Emma does is stare back at her. as if she's not going to speak just to irritate Kaitlyn further.

[Kaitlyn]
Uhhhh hello say something. Oh my gosh Emma does a cat got your tongue  or are you just Tessa mute bitch? Ya know someone to make her look good. Someone to carry her bags and do her dirty work. Someone who's not aloud to speak unless their master commands them to speak.

[Kaitlyn]
Oh well back to what I was saying I guess. The both of you are talking about how y'all care gonna pull down the briefcase and become Miss Money in the Bank. But I think you are forgetting one big factor in that match and that's me. If you really think the three of you will be able to take me out your wrong. I won't go down without a fight. And i'm not gonna let either one of you pull down that case. Because I will be pulling it down before either of you get that chance. I will be the one to be called miss money in the bank. You see four years ago at final stand I lost my chance but this time it won't happen. I will sieze this moment by climbing that ladder and grabbing that briefcase. I am looking to get back to where I was before my injury I promise you that.

Kaitlyn finally turns her attention to Nat and Banks. The two the signing was supposed to be about.

[Kaitlyn]
And it doesn't matter if its you Sasha or if its you Nat. When I walk out with that briefcase I will cash in on who ever is holding that championship at the end of the night. That's not a threat that's a PROMISE!!!!

"See, that's where you're wrong"

April appears at the top of the ramp, with microphone in hand as all the women turn their eyes to me

[April]
Because no one is taking that briefcase but ME. All this talk of passing the torch, lets slow down here. My dominance and accomplishments may make me seem like I've been doing this forever but it's only been a little over two years. In two years I've created a legacy that most of you only dream of touching. I'm not passing any torch. And I'm not laying down so that anyone can step on me to get further ahead. We all shouldn't be out here tearing down history. Nattie is my best friend and while I hate Sasha's guts I respect her as a competitor. At the same time I won't just let anyone come out and run their mouths while I listen in the back. Show of hands, who out here has won a ladder match?

April raises her hand and looks around to see everyone either ignoring her question or rolling their eyes

[April]
Just me? I guess that gives me an advantage at Final Stand. This is gonna show that experience trumps all because some of you are new, or have developed ring rust while me? For the last two years have stomp every challenge laid before. I earned the title as the best. Not one of the best, not third best, and not even second best. I am THE BEST! and when it comes to Final Stand I will prove it yet again. And when I pull down the briefcase...

April grins and stares at Natalya and Sasha with a predatory look in her eyes

[April]
It'll be just like old times. With you two chasing after my championship. Tessa, Emma, and even Dakota. I hope you're ready cause I'm gonna give you three a crash course on what it means to step into MY division. Because with or without a title this is MY division. This is MY briefcase. And that...is MY Women's Championship. I hate to crush everyone's dreams but at Final Stand, April goes back on her thrown. I hope you're all ready to bow before me once again.

The lights go out on the scene, everyone taken aback for a moment. It's almost as though they forgot about something.... Or someone....

As the theme hits, the stage lights up, revealing April had taken a few more steps down the ramp. Not out of fear but more of preparation. Never know when someone is going to attack you from behind but Nia doesn't do so. She instead is found at the top of the ramp, a mic in hand as her theme slowly dies out. She looks around at the booing crowd, then down to the ring, allowing all of her competitors at Final Stand to be in her eyesight as well as Sasha and Natalya.

[Nia Jax]
It would appear as though everyone forgot about little old me.

Nia almost cracks a grin as she continues.

[Nia Jax]
It's nothing new. Bullies tend to forget about the kids they talk bad about until they get punched in the face. Allow me to remind everyone who I am. I am Nia Jax. The Monster of the Women's Division. But other than forgetting the true leader around here, we sure did make a lot of good points didn't we? It shouldn't be all about Natalya and Sasha, Tessa, but it sure shouldn't be about you either. You're anger is so vivid because people actually know who Natalya's daddy is.

You can almost see Tessa coming undone as Emma steps in front of her, not allowing her friend's anger to overcome her.

[Nia Jax]
But we also made some false points, such as Dakota claiming that it's her time to go for the glory. It's not yours, it's mine. Get it right. Or Kaitlyn claiming either of the women signing that contract are the greatest around. Also, you have no room to ask Emma to speak, Kaitlyn. You talk entirely too much for a girl I demolished just a short time ago.

Kaitlyn seems insulted by the comment but doesn't get the chance to respond as Nia continues, laughing as she thinks ahead.

[Nia Jax]
But the best comment I've heard all night was that it was still April's division. I'll give you credit where it's due, April, it used to be. At one point in time you ran this division. You were the Monster. But now, you're just another girl playing pretend. That's all any of you have done, isn't it? All of you pretend you're going to win, going to be champion, isn't that right? When in reality, I'm going to break each and every one of you in half in a week's time and then rip the title away from whichever carcass I have to bury after Natalya and Sasha fight and trust me, I will be very, very excited to do that. Expecially after I was robbed of the briefcase and title once already.

Nia Jax's grin turns into grimace as she remembers the incident then continues.

[Nia Jax]
Final Stand is just around the corner. There's no more games, no more hiding, no more pretend for anyone here. Because at the end of the night, I am the most dominant, terrifying and destructive woman on the roster and there is nothing stopping me from taking what is rightfully mine.

Sasha and Natalya's focus isn't on each other, it's now on the 6 Women that will clash to earn a title opportunity against The Women's Champion at any time of their choosing. Nia's still standing at the top of the stage imposing over the other 5...while April seems to have taken great offense to Nia's remarks and is giving her the classic "death" stare. But while all of this is going on, you see Emma & Tessa whispering among themselves. The General Manager having stood by while The Miss Money in The Bank Ladder Match participants staked their claims, awkwardly looks around realizing this could go bad quickly and tries to move things back to their intended purpose for being out here.

[Layla]
Well, ladies let's not forget why we're out here...

However before she can even attempt to get things back on track...Emma & Tessa blindside Dakota with a quick ambush, dropping her to the mat. Yet again blindsiding the XWL newcomer just as they did in her first night. Dakota rolls to the outside momentarily stunned from the cheapshot. Sasha and Natalya get up from their seats, looking at Tessa & Emma, but before they could do anything, if they had anything in mind...April suddenly yanks Tessa out of the ring by her foot dragging her as she claws at the mat trying to not be pulled but she's unsuccessful. April of course took an immediate interest in Dakota on her first night and seeing Tessa & Emma once again target her has caused April to teach one of them at least a lesson. She starts to unload on Tessa, as Emma stands by the ropes shouting for her to get off her friend. But suddenly we hear someone shout "HEY!" causing Emma to turn around....where Kaitlyn suddenly sends her flying over the ropes with a clothesline...and immediately a gear turns as the fans start to cheer...Kaitlyn quickly shoves the table for the contract signing aside, drawing immediate irritation from the already irritated Women, then without a second of hesitation runs to the opposing ropes, bouncing off them with momentum...momentum that takes her to....LEAP THROUGH THE ROPES ONTO A PILE OF APRIL, TESSA, EMMA, AND DAKOTA WITH A SUICIDE DIVE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! I've never seen Kaitlyn do anything like that!

[Corey Graves]
She just literally threw caution to the wind!

Layla's beside herself at the moment, this contract signing has fallen apart and not even for the reasons you'd expect it to...no one expected the entire cast of The Miss Money in The Bank Ladder Match to interrupt Sasha & Natalya's Main-Event of Final Stand contract signing...but that's exactly what's happened, and things turned physical right after that, and it still wasn't even because of these two bitter rivals. The camera shifts to Nia Jax still on the stage quite amused by the destruction at the end of the ramp. After all, it doesn't matter if they destroy themselves or if she destroys them, either way she feels she's going to climb that ladder and pull that contract down, which if a similar scene unfolds at Final Stand...Nia very well could. With the camera shifting back to the ring, we see The Women's Champion Natalya picking up her title off the floor as it fell when Kaitlyn almost threw the table aside for her crazy high risk maneuver...but as she starts to rise back up....SUDDENLY....SASHA....GRABS HER BY HER HAIR, SPINNING HER AROUND AND....lets go. Natalya seems a bit thrown off, she expected Sasha to go for a cheap shot, but instead...Sasha showed a bit of unpredictability and took that one step forward by then....extending her hand forward, for a handshake. Immediately the audience is defiantly against this act, they know what happened the last time these two were in this position, they know better than to believe it'd end any differently.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh I don't know about this...

[Corey Graves]
Some might say it's just a show of respect...but we know there's not a shred of respect between these two Women after everything they've been through...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Not only that but after The Iron Woman Classic Finale when Sasha had beaten April to become Natalya's Number One Contender...Natalya came to the ring to offer this very thing, a handshake...and it turned into a quick altercation via a dropkick from Sasha Banks, and a brawl ensued from the ringside, to the concessions, back to ringside, before going backstage where things just grew more chaotic.

[Corey Graves]
Sasha threw Natalya through a mirror, and THEN punched our very General Manager without a single sign that it was an accident.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That act left this match in jeopardy, and the last thing we need is for something like that to happen again just days before this monumental match.

Natalya stares at her hand, as Sasha mouths "Go on, shake it..." but The Women's Champion is no fool, and whether this is a trick or not, Natalya's not taking that chance. She instead turns her back on Sasha, who starts to get furious at this outright disrespect...but before she could perhaps act on that fury, Natalya turns back around, having retrieved something...the contract for their match. She quickly holds it up in Sasha's face and yells "SIGN IT!" Sasha shows a hint of defiance, not wanting to do what she's told, but soon reaches for the pen...and signs her signature on the contract. Immediately after Natalya spins it back around to herself, and in a matter of seconds signs the contract herself before throwing it aside and thrusting her Women's Championship into the air, in full display for her challenger. There's no handshake or show of respect happening tonight...no, they've said and done all they had to up to this point, this was a formality. Their match is now official, and in The Main-Event of Final Stand, these two are going to put each other through Hell, in the most literal way when they clash inside Hell in a Cell for Natalya's Women's Championship. The camera pans out, showcasing both Women in full form, as they stand with The Final Stand X sign in the distance behind them. They restrained themselves tonight from destroying one another, but those restraints will be released come Final Stand. The two continue to stare at one another with great intensity, nearly nose to nose as the scene closes out.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 FCCTfyB

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018   XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018
Page 1 of 1