Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)

Go down 
+4
Zack
Kyle
NathanVII
P.R Son
8 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: Sports Authority Field, Denver, CO  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) SmOPfuD XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Q0jFU2b

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) YiCNUgw XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) RRZCutW

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 20rz8NY XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) DWGD3TD

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) JBupuzc XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) NpJTUDa

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 0GscoBr XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) M3rWaeg

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) ZYLBWMB XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Nah6xhN  

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) FLZYRhe XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) CrIMNJD

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 8sxM5XW XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 33wNNrS

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) EIdS063 XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) R7vYY9w

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Do0Ixur XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) DODY48k

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Jg46Xdg XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 7q8nvjm

MAIN EVENT

Six Man Tag-Team MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) OcKEtdV XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) TPV5Eyz XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) S7P41EW

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) BXivXY5 XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) OeF7Lc9 XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Aiqm6CT
Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Backstage. We zoom around. The camera makes corner after corner, until.

Marty Scurll stands in a dashing attire, a waistcoat, a shirt, shades and he has a belt? Is there something XWL hasn't told us here?

Marty smirks. He shows the belt off to the camera. It reads 'Marty Scurll' along the bottom. 'XWL World Heavyweight Champion' along the top.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) R6fvl9Y

Marty Pats 'his' title.

Marty Scurll

What makes a champion? What makes a man? Last week, I beat one champion, this week I'll beat two. Next week I deserve to BE a champion. Next week. Steph'll throw me some bum match up in which I'll easily steam roll the goddamn idiot who tries to pin me and I'll head into an abyss. An abyss so dark, I have illusions. Like this one. *Marty pats the belt*.

Of course, I'll deserve a belt. But I won't get one. And that makes me. Very. Very. Mad. So mad I might just trash the whole locker room up, I might bend and break the rules and I might just PISS on anyone who has ever had more opportunities than I have. Because they don't deserve it. I'll tell you that for nothin'.

Marty shakes his head, grooming his beard.

Marty Scurll

You see. I've been here longer and I've been more consistent than Finn Balor but since he wants to tell himself to the 'Authority' I'll just sit back and wait, won't I? TOO MANY PEOPLE... Have slept on me. They've seen me as 'another wrestler' which I'm not. I'm god's gift to the mcmahon family because with my face on their product, I bring in just about every mind which has ever felt evil, has ever wanted to express their feelings. I bring them in and nurture them and feed their need to explode and rebel.

The last man who said he was the 'voice of the voiceless' sold out and left the company with no warning. Last week I dropped one of HIS 'Pipebomb's on Matt Sydal and left Sydal face down on the floor, holding his arm and begging for mercy and I can do that to anyone so why underestimate me? Why say that I shouldn't be in a title scene? Wins over some of the beloved talent in this company and I'm left in the bloody corner to shout and shout and shout until I get my way.

Beating the champion though? How loud is that shout? Hah. Very. An era of Marty Scurll awaits my children and with a loud rumble and a mighty bang, I'll march into the lair of Dean Ambrose. And I'll make sure that he bows down to MY feet. Kisses MY feet and whilst I floss my brand new rolex, I'll smile and say.

'How are you? I'll see you next month, Dean'

And like that I'll have my title shot. If you don't give me my shot? At the World or Intercontinental title? I'll make sure this product goes into overdrive and I'll make sure you have to BAN ME FROM EVERY ARENA WE GO TO!! AND SEND GUARDS AFTER ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT GO UNHEARD!!

Marty spits from his mouth as he shouts at the camera.

I am the most ruthless, talented wrestler in the company and I'll have my hayday, I'll have my payday and with a smile on my bloody face I'll slap the WWE fans across the face as their precious champions fall at the knees of their favourite...

Villain.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and we're taken backstage. We see none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin getting ready for the six-man tag main event later on tonight.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Dyfva4u

Austin grabs his shirt from nearby and goes to put it over his head when he see's someone walk up out of the corner of his eye. The person clears their throat and Austin, agitated glares as the person goes to speak. We turn and see it's none other than Eric Young

[Eric Young]
Hey, Steve. You got a minute man?

Austin with his shirt halfway over his head pauses as he realizes it's EY. He then slowly lowers his shirt and sets it on the table and speaks

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) WMuBtw8

{{Steve Austin}}
What do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to get ready. After that stunt you pulled last week I'd think you'd know better than to bother me now son.

Austin grabs his shirt and goes to put it on. This time he finishes and grabs his hat off something nearby and puts it on as well. He stares at Eric who just stands still for a minute before speaking

[Eric Young]
I prefer being a man rather than cowaring to anyone, despite what they might do to me. I have enough respect for you to come and talk to you man to man. Honestly, I didn't mean for what happened last week to happen man. It wasn't suppose to go down like that. If I had of known of what happened, I probably would of asked for the match to be restarted. I came to apologize. I didn't know.

Eric seems sincere, standing, awaiting for a response as he stares Stone Cold in the eye like a man.

Austin grabs his beer from a crate it's sitting on and takes a big swig of it and sits it down. He clears his throat and speaks

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) TxMZC6F

{{Steve Austin}}
I gotta tell you son, I appreciate you being a man, and stepping up to admit when you're wrong.

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
There's not many people around these parts that'll do that nowadays so I'm glad you manned up and came to me like this. I get that it was just the heat of the moment so no you don't have to worry about me kicking your ass. We've got our hands full in the main event later tonight against those jackasses Seth Rollins, Matt Sydal and the self proclaimed greatest jackass that ever lived.

{{Crowd}}
What?!

Austin takes another swig of beer as Eric goes to speak

[Eric Young]
I can't wait man. It's going to be good to be on the same team with you rather than being afraid of getting a stunner from you. Plus, these guys deserve to get kicked around tonight. I got your back Steve. I promise you that.

Eric extends a hand of friendship and alliance to Stone Cold.

Austin then looks at EY and smirks and takes a final sip of beer setting the can aside before speaking

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) TxMZC6F

{{Steve Austin}}
You're damn right you better be afraid. As I've told you before you can't trust anybody here, but tonight, I got your back and you can bet your ass we're gonna kick some ass. As long as you got my back I got yours. Matt, Austin and Seth you better watch yourself because EY and ol' Stone Cold are gonna open up THE biggest can of whoop ass you've ever seen and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold

[Eric Young]
& Eric Young said so

Eric smirks realizing he caught Steve off guard. Austin looks at him as if he's frustrated before grabbing his hand and shaking it as we fade to break
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:05 am

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Normal_355_-__Alicia_Fox_weighs_in_on_Eve_and_Zack_Ryder_s_re_flv_000007032

[Interviewer]
Alicia, can we just get your thoughts on the potential matches at CyberSlam? You have an opportunity to be in two matches at the Special...or not even be in one at all.

[Alicia Fox]
Don't you have someone else that you can go bug? Why don't you go hang out with Natalya and Nikki Bella, because we all know they're probably going to have a fight to see who has the biggest fake...actually, I really, really don't care what those two are doing right now. Hopefully, they're crying at the thought of getting in the ring with the most dominant Diva in the game today, and you are looking at her right now.

[Interviewer]
Well...what about Eva Marie? You have the chance to be voted into the Women's Championship match. A lot of people have said that you can't win "the big one" when it comes to title matches, and...

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Normal_355_-__Alicia_Fox_weighs_in_on_Eve_and_Zack_Ryder_s_re_flv_000010017

[Alicia Fox]
If you're going to ask stupid questions, then I'm not going to give you answers. So just shut up and let me do all the talking, 'kay? Here's the deal: At CyberSlam, I don't give a you-know-what what these idiot fans choose for me to do. If they give me a title match, then whoop-de-doo, I've deserved one ever since I stepped into this company because I am the de facto Women's Champion and the best Diva to ever step foot in an XWL ring. They might as well just crown me the champion and then get rid of the rest of these wannabes, especially Nikki Bella and Natalya. Hopefully, Nikki Bella leaves after CyberSlam to go be with her little boyfriend.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Normal_355_-__Alicia_Fox_weighs_in_on_Eve_and_Zack_Ryder_s_re_flv_000019978
[Alicia Fox]
And hopefully, the U.S. government just, like, deports Natalya, 'cause no one wants her here anyway? So she should just...get out. Otherwise, it's about to get uglier than her wardrobe and her stupid cats she posts on Instagram. Newsflash, Nattie, those cats ain't getting over. Who even likes cats? I'm more of a dog person myself, like the rest of normal society should be. In fact? Let's start a hashtag that should be trending worldwide. We'll call it... #DeportNatalya2016! In fact...I'm going to tweet it as soon as I'm done giving you a wedgie for asking such idiotic and ridiculous questions if you don't get your butt moving in the next ten seconds. Ten...nine...

With that, the interviewer humbly takes his leave, allowing Alicia to let a small smirk cross her face before returning to her magazine before muttering to herself as the camera fades into the next segment.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Normal_355_-__Alicia_Fox_weighs_in_on_Eve_and_Zack_Ryder_s_re_flv_000008082

[Alicia Fox]
I'll send her nappy pink ass crying back to the Dungeon...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:15 am

*Following a commercial break, Anarchy resumes with the sight of Authority member Finn Bálor sat somewhere in the backstage area.  Bálor looks to be deep in thought and fully focused before beginning to speak...*

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) YOaeMoT

[Finn Bálor]
Tonight... I face yet another former World Heavyweight Champion in Chris Jericho.  Ever since I returned I've defeated a man who has been World Champion every single week and this Sunday at Cyberslam I could have the opportunity to win that championship myself.  It's no secret that's been my main desire and goal ever since I set foot inside an XWL ring, and to know that it's just a fingertip away gives me goosebumps.  But my fate rests in the hands of the XWL Universe and their votes.  I'm not going to sit here and pander to them to try and sway the plate in my favour.  No.  You see, whatever the outcome for Cyberslam... if it's Deano and I one-on-one... if Seth gets the chance... or it's a triple threat... one way or another... the Authority wins.  And I'll be a happy man.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) LGdG9zZ

[Finn Bálor]
You see, the fact of the matter is, I know my time is on the horizon.  It's just a matter of when.  It may not be this Sunday but it's inevitable that I will be World Champion.  With the Authority behind me there's nothing that can prevent that.  I'll be happy for Seth and I'll support him all the way if he gets the shot.  If it's a triple threat, we'll go to war with each other to find out who is the better man but when it's all said and done we'll raise the other's arm in victory and congratulate them.  Because we're brothers in arms.  And that is something very rare in this business.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) NUmkNZf

[Finn Bálor]
And I've heard all the criticism and all the talk about how I don't deserve an opportunity or how I'm getting the rocket-pack push to the top... but instead of talking behind my back, I invite those people to step inside the ring with me and prove to me that I don't deserve a chance at the big one.  Ever since I made my debut in XWL so long ago, I've shed more blood, sweat and tears than anybody on the roster.  And right now I'm on the hottest streak of my career... since my return I'm undefeated.  I deserve an opportunity more than anybody else and if you think otherwise your head is in the clouds.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 9UfCXUo

[Finn Bálor]
And by no means am I overlooking Dean Ambrose.  Deano pushed me to my limit a few weeks ago and he's a talented guy.  But come Cyberslam if I get my chance I'm taking it.  No matter the cost...  No matter what it takes.  I will be... World... Heavyweight... Champion...

*A detemined Bálor gazes into the camera.  The longing desire to be champion burns in his eyes before the screen fades to black.  Anarchy continues...*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:13 pm

Meanwhile backstage, The XWL Women's Champion is having a photoshoot. She sports her signature red locks, accompanied by her finest attire and of course, her Women's Championship belt. Eva strikes a few good poses as the photographer eggs her on. She plays with her hair a bit, per usual, and takes a breath once they call for a break. Eva snaps her fingers and an assistant quickly brings her a bottle of Fiji water. She takes a few sips and turns around to find...

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) JywhM3h

[Natalya]
Eva, hi!

It's none other than the smiling anvilette herself, Natalya! Eva raises her brow curiously, peering at Natalya as she lets the third-generarion diva speak.

[Natalya]
As soon as I heard the news I knew I had to come personally congratulate you! Wow, longest reigning Womens Champion of all time, you go girl!

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) U8TGHE6

[Eva Marie]
Come on, Nattie, don't tell me you're surprised.. I kind of told everybody something like this would happen on my first night in the ring, but nobody took me seriously. That's fine though, because it's pretty clear now who wears the crown in this company.

Eva flicks her hair back over her shoulder playfully and smiles to Natalya.

[Natalya]
Surprised? Me? Oh no not at all,  I know that anytime a woman sets out to do something, gosh darn it she does it! You've improved so much in such a short time, like oh my goodness...your performance in The Main-Event two weeks ago? That is how you silence critics, THAT is how you show everyone what you're really made of. Honestly, I'm so excited for our rematch tonight, with all the improvements you've made since our last encounter, I've got my work cut out for me, don't I?

Natalya playfully laughs and Eva joins in.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) CxQloN2

[Eva Marie]
Like I've said before, I don't have critics, only haters.. But hopefully you've improved as well, it would be nice to have a small challenge from for once.

Eva laughs lightheartedly and briefly places her hand on Natalya's shoulder in an attempted friendly fashion.

[Natalya]
It's funny you say that, because I actually believe we're always improving ourselves every single day. The people we meet, the matches we compete in, it's like a never ending lesson that always teaches you something new. Challenges are like lessons in themselves, because it's a situation where you don't know what the outcome will be, so either it's a loss which fuels you to do better next time, like what you did with Madison. Or it's a win, and you feel an overwhelming sense of accomplishment and pride, so hopefully I bring you the challenge you're looking for.

Eva chews on her cheek and smirks in a hollow fashion, narrowing her eyes a bit as she observes Natalya's demeanor.

[Eva Marie]
We'll see about that.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) EF6dOZp

[Natalya]
I have to be honest though, while tonight is exciting, to be going one on one with the champ and all, what really has this Hart racing is Cyberslam. I know it's a bit tough not knowing who you'll be defending against, but I wouldn't worry about that too much.  You're a strong woman Eva, a woman that has already done so much in such a short time, I'm confident that you'll more than hold your own against whoever The XWL Universe picks.

[Eva Marie]
The locker room is full of girls who are completely convinced they deserve a shot at my title, but what have they done? It's funny to me how everybody starts poking their little mole heads out of their holes whenever there's an opportunity to be in the spotlight. They'll be the first to tell you that they deserve to be the champion, but as soon as that opportunity slips by, they go back in their holes and nobody hears from them again. These girls have no idea what it takes to be a Queen, to rule an entire division, and I think the fans will see that.. I'm All Red Everything 24/7, I don't become the most "dominant" Diva when it's convenient for my career. I just am, and I have been since I got here.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) JywhM3h

[Natalya]
You have certainly gathered more of a following in recent weeks, it's nice to see the fans warm up to you. Yes you're perhaps a little arrogant, but that's what makes you who you are. You believe you're the best and I think that's how all women should view themselves. In a way, your reign as champion is empowering women because they see someone that's relatively new to their field of work, and they're doing all of these things that women who have been doing it longer, like myself...haven't done. No matter what happens out there tonight, or next week...you have proven you are more than deserving to carry that title, so once again congratulations Eva.

Eva Marie raises her eyebrow at Natalya, but this time in a less curious, more "what did you just say to me?" fashion. She tightens her grip on her Women's Championship and showcases it to Natalya.

[Eva Marie]
One of the many, many differences between you and me Nattie, is that I don't think I'm the best, I know I am, and this title proves it. I am the only superstar, male or female, who is "deserving" enough to carry this championship.

Eva pauses and tilts her head to the side with a questionable expression.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 79T8H8V

[Eva Marie]
Am I wrong? Who else deserves to be the champ? Wait, don't tell me-.. You? You think you deserve to carry my crown?

Eva stares off with Natalya and smiles, chuckling to herself. Before Nattie can interject, Eva is already off again.

[Eva Marie]
That's what I call arrogant.

The Women's Champ bumps shoulders with Natalya as she walks off, presumably to prepare for their match together, leaving Natalya in the dust. Who just stands there, noticeably less happy than she was. Not because she's angry with Eva's last remarks, but because she almost feels bad for upsetting her, Natalya truly is a different type of diva, but how will she fair in her rematch with Eva later on?

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:48 pm

*The cameras shift to the backstage area... where Paige is shown!  Somehow, someway she's here despite the events of last week where she was brutally attacked by an unknown assailant, left unconscious and left the arena in an ambulance!*

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) ZYkEpui

*Paige is restless, pacing back and forth as though waiting for something.  The crowd pops in a big way, clearly overjoyed that she's okay.  Suddenly Paige turns and begins to speak...*

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) IdsRjNA

[Paige]
Well look who it is!  And what exactly are you going to do about what happened last week...?

*The camera pans to the right to reveal Divas GM Layla standing there...*

[Layla]
Well hello to you too, first and foremost, my main focus is making sure that there's not a third victim this week. I had hoped the attack on Bayley was an isolated incident, but after your assault last week...it looks like someone may be trying to eliminate the competition around them. I've got a team analyzing all the footage from the last two weeks, so hopefully something turns up. Are you feeling okay though? Things didn't look so good when they found you.

[Paige]
Really?  Do you really think I'm that stupid?  Is it no coincidence that the two people you have reason to hate most on this entire roster right now end up being mysteriously taken out just weeks apart from one another?  Are you forgetting who I am Layla?  I know you better than anybody... does the United Queendom ring a bell?  I know just how ruthless you are... and just what it means to you to be the best.  You don't like being upstaged... and when you see Bayley and I getting all the love and all of the cheers from the fans... when they chant our names... it eats you up inside.  We saw you all snap on Eva too... women like her who you used to eat for breakfast.  It's just eating you alive isn't it?... not being able to compete... shackled by management as the GM... admit it!  You're just dying to go back to being the Layla everybody knows... and you're the one that attacked me last week!

*Paige is right up in Layla's face at this point, clearly infuriated and convinced that she's the mystery attacker.  Layla stares back into the eyes of her former friend. She's almost hurt by the accusation, after everything she's done for the division, how is everyone so convinced that it's her that would do this to not only Bayley, but now Paige?*

[Layla]
Okay, you're right...

*Did Layla just admit it? Paige is floored, but before she can fully react Layla doesn't seem to be done.*

[Layla]
I do wish I could still compete, but you're WRONG about everything else. I did not, nor would NOT attack any woman on the roster. My role, whether I love it...or not...is to manage this division, and make sure that you, and everyone else are living up to the standard I helped create. If I wanted, well...if I was going to attack Bayley, you know when I would have done it? The night she threw a tantrum and assaulted me just because I did my job and stripped her of the championship. If I didn't lay a finger on her then, then why the hell would I do it now? Better yet, if I did attack Bayley? Why on Earth would I target you next? The only thing you've done is put your nose into business that wasn't yours, and that's hardly worth me jeopardizing my job for. Whether you believe it or not, I'm not this "mystery attacker" I've done a lot despicable things in my career, but attacking someone in secrecy has never been one of those things.

*Paige contemplates what has just been said for a few moments before responding.*

[Paige]
Hmmm... well I'm not convinced.  I know for a fact that you'd throw your own grandmother under a bus if it'd get you any shred of something good out of it.  It's far too much of a coincidence... even you have to admit it.  You're suspect number one to me until something convinces me otherwise.

[Layla]
I'm used to being suspect number one, it's nothing new. But the difference between me and I guess everyone else...is that I don't go accusing people without actually having proof. And I guess I just thought that given our past friendship, you'd maybe think more of me, especially since I wasn't the one that betrayed you last time, you were the one that betrayed me.

*Paige angrily snaps back...*

[Paige]
You know why?  It's because I HAD TO... it was only a matter of time before you turned on me!  We had something special.  We could have done so much more together... we could have ruled the Divas Division!... But every time my back was turned I felt you eyeing up your chances to seize the spotlight for yourself.  Just like you always do.  So don't you dare turn this around on me!  

*Paige isn't done and launches into another verbal assault.*

[Paige]
You can stand there all you like pretending that you actually care about what's happening... that you're "concerned" about all these attacks... but I know what you are Layla.  You don't care about anything.  You always have been... and you always will be... a selfish, self-centered... egotistical bitch!

*As Paige's scathing words slice into Layla you can briefly see from her expression that she's hurt deeply.  For a moment she let her mask of authority and self-confidence slip.  But in an instant, it's back, and her eyes fill with a burning rage.*

[Layla]
Well sweetheart, it sure takes ONE to know ONE, doesn't it?! News flash, I never needed to seize the spotlight from you, because you NEVER had it. You weren't the one with The Divas Championship, I was! That ate at you, didn't it? Paige couldn't be happy for her friend, she wanted it all for herself, even if it meant turning her back on the woman that took her under her wing. You have no loyalty to anyone, you fake it until you get what you want, and then...well, why spoil it? Bayley will find out eventually exactly what YOU really are. No, not her "mystery attacker" but oops, spoiler alert... her soon to be backstabbing "friend!"

*This appears to take Paige by surprise.  The entire conversation has descended into a verbal catfight.  Both women must be close to coming to blows at this stage...*

[Paige]
You're wrong!  I don't need to stab anybody in the back to get what I want!

*Is Paige trying to convince herself?  Or is this truly what she thinks?*

[Paige]
I see what you're trying to do... you're trying to ruin my friendship with Bayley because you're jealous that I actually have a friend!  Well guess what?  I know how all your little mind-games Layla, so it's not going to work!

*Amused by Paige's response, Layla laughs under her breath*

[Layla]
Oh you don't NEED to stab them in the back, but do we ever really "need" to? We're women that want everything about us, you said it yourself, I'm self centered...and my dear friend...birds of a feather, flock together. Because it won't be me that grows jealous of all the attention Bayley continues to get, it'll be you...as you stand alongside her, growing more and more empty with each hug she gives you...

*Paige takes the bait and finally snaps. CRACK!  Like a gunshot she slaps the face off of Layla!  Even Layla is surprised by the force of it and recoils in fear for a moment before standing defiant as Paige fumes.*

[Layla]
You know what? I don't have time for this, SECURITY!!

*Within seconds of being summoned, several men rush to Layla, as she stands there with a smirk across her face as she lightly rubs the side of it. The men begin to surround Paige who is about to regret slapping her boss.*

[Layla]
Please be so kind as to escort our dearest Paige out of the building, thank you.

*Said in the calmest of tones, the men grab Paige by her wrists, and begin to lead her away, Paige is furious shouting "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" at the fact that Layla would call security on her, but soon her screeching shrills become more and more distant as security begins to escort her off of the premises. Layla's had the last laugh, she's got no tolerance for anyone putting their hands on her, and while she's just been slapped, quite viciously at that, she's got a proud smile on her face, a smile that we begin to fade away from. *

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:16 am

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 0GscoBr XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) M3rWaeg

Titus would be in the ring ready for the match as he looks forward as Roman's music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the crowd, right at the top of the steps where Roman Reigns himself appears to the sound of many cheering fans. Calmly, Roman stands on the high ground, overlooking the ring below him and the mass of fans surrounding it that are waiting for him to wage war inside of it. With one hand,Roman sweeps his slick hair back and then begins his descent down the stairs, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the bottom. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the barricade, places a hand upon it, and heaves himself over in one big leap. As he stands at ringside, Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him, but all who want to see him draw blood. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and hops onto the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper as he looks right at Titus and smirks.

ROMAN REIGNS
Now before we get started here tonight big fella, I have to say that I respect you outside of the ring. I respect what you do for your son, what you do for the homeless and what you do for your community. You are a stand up guy, but this is not a charity here. Just because you do all of these things for the people outside of the ring does not mean I am going to go easy on you. You are in my yard now Titus, this is my ring and I am the top dog here. You are standing in my way and just like Edge last week you are underestimating me. This right here, this ring, this is my playground and you have just stepped into a world of hurt here big guy. I am not going to go easy on you because of the things you have done outside of the ring. So big guy, I did not just come out here to sing your praised, I came here to fight. I came out here to win. Believe that!

With those words uttered, Roman Reigns would throw his micrrophone down as he backs away into his corner. The referee then looks at both of the men in the ring and then nods his head as he rings the bell and this match is underway.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) M3rWaeg
Winner: By pinfall.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:57 am

Anarchy continues as we go backstage to see Renee Young standing by with The Authority Member...Seth Rollins

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) IfYqPBL

[Renee Young]
Seth, We are just days away from Cyberslam. Where the fans have the chance to decide the matches. Last week Stephanie stacked the odds against Dean Ambrose when she announced that at Cyberslam the XWL Universe can vote for You, Finn Bálor or a Triple Threat. This puts The Authority in a good position to leave Cyberslam with The World Heavyweight Championship....But How would you feel if he fans voted in Finn Bálor?

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Isno5U6

[Seth Rollins]
Renee, We said it last week...Finn said it tonight. It doesn't matter if the fans vote me, Finn or Both...because It's not about either of us..It's about The Authority. It's about what's best for business. If the fans vote Finn Bálor...then that's fine because The Authority still leaves Cyberslam with the World Heavyweight Championship. That's the great thing Renee...we can't lose. Dean's time with that World Championship is coming to an end and it's going to be down to the XWL Universe. No matter what they vote, they're the ones choosing the fate of Dean Ambrose. He will have nobody to blame but them. So Renee, despite your efforts you aren't going to drive a wedge between me and Finn.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) IYiUdVg

[Seth Rollins]
I said it last week, We have no weak links. So it doesn't matter who faces Dean Ambrose, because either of us will defeat Dean Ambrose. Finn proved he can beat him once, and I KNOW I can. Stephanie made it this way because she knows it's whats best for business....Just like taking out Suicide was best for business. Me and Finn aren't here to just further our careers, we do what is best for business, we do what is best for The Authority.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) OXVruW8

[Renee Young]
Not only are you a voting option for the World Heavyweight Champion, but the fans can also vote for you in the Intercontinental Championship match. It could either be a singles match or a fatal four way....As a former Intercontinental Champion you have the chance to regain the championship at Cy...

Seth seems to take offence to something Renee said and cuts her off
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) IwUP0an

[Seth Rollins]
A championship I never lost Renee. A championship that was stolen for me not once, but twice. But now, there's nobody that could stop me from regaining MY Championship. It won't matter if it's a one on one or a fatal four way. I WILL regain the championship I never lost and bring that championship to The Authority. Think about it Renee...when Cyberslam comes to an end, The World Heavyweight Championship AND The Intercontinental Championship..could be in The Authority. I could have them both, Finn could be World Champion...either way The Authority will have all the gold, We will have all the power. We will become the most unstoppable group in the history of this business.  

A huge smirk comes across the face of Seth Rollins before walking away leaving the XWL Universe wondering what will happen to XWL if The Authority did have all the gold....
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:18 am

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and we’re taken to the titantron where a video of an interview with Michelle McCool from early today begins to play

{{Interviewer}}
Thank you for taking the time to join me for this interview. First off I’d like to get your thoughts on what it’s like being back in XWL after being away quite a while?

She smirks and lightly laughs before speaking

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Normal_06

{{Michelle McCool}}
Um, hun, didn’t I explain this to y’all when I showed up? I guess you weren’t paying attention then but why am I not surprised? To be honest with y’all it’s been great being back. I’ve been worrying about nobody but myself and I’ve accomplished a lot more and plan to do so in the coming weeks.

{{Interviewer}}
A few weeks back when you made your return you faced off against someone you knew very well in Alicia Fox. Can you talk about how you felt stepping back into the ring again for the first time?

She shakes her head and sighs before speaking again

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Normal_16

{{Michelle McCool}}
Well, I would tell y’all it felt like nothing changed but, Alicia didn’t exactly show up for the match now did she? This past week on the other hand?

{{Interviewer}}
You had a match with Nikki Bella and well things didn’t turn out so well for you did they? As you were closing in on a victory you were assaulted by none other than Sasha Banks. Can I get your thoughts on what you think was going through her mind?

Michelle gets an angered look on her face before taking a deep breath and speaking again

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Normal_30

{{Michelle McCool}}
What else could’ve been on her mind? She obviously heard me loud and clear the last time I made remarks about her own comments about me. She was trying to make a statement to everyone, but unlucky for her, she chose the wrong girl to do it with. Sasha, Hun, I get it you think you’re ‘’The Boss’’ but, hun, you just messed with The Bitch. So you say you want to make a statement and prove nobodies better than the boss. How bout we do it at Cyberslam. You wanna make a statement there’s no better place. I just hope you show up because if we’re gonna settle this anywhere it’s in the ring and that.. That’s real talk!

The camera fades with Michelle staring deeply into it with an intense glare as we fade to black
Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:23 am

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) YqBRbGJ XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) LA0pwG9

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Winner after an exhilarating matchup: XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) LA0pwG9

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:35 am

Fading from the sight of a victorious Dean Ambrose, we're taken to an eerily similar sight to the one we saw just one week ago...superstars, divas, referees, backstage personnel of all kinds, all surrounding the area, talking with each other, wondering what the hell has happened. To us the viewer, the faint "Did you see anything?" questions, asked by many of the people around, tell us exactly what we're witnessing right now... there's been ANOTHER attack on one of XWL's Divas.  The sea of men and women begin to part, as an EMT has arrived on the scene, and they pull a stretcher through the parted path..."

[EMT]
Make room, we've gotta get her out of here now!

The urgency in his tone causes everyone to back away further, which gives one very intrusive cameraman the path to get right close and show us all who the perhaps third victim of this "Mystery Attacker" is. Slowly we pan downwards, and see one of The EMTs carefully turning over the Brunette that was assaulted...and that's when we see her face...IT'S LAYLA! She's unconscious, her nice outfit we saw her wearing with Paige earlier is completely disheveled, pieces of it torn, one of her shoes is lying next to a crate a few feet away, and we get a closer look at the damage, seeing all sorts of a mess near where her body was found. The man begin to place a neck brace around her, and with help from his fellow EMTS they lift her up and gently place her on the stretcher, strapping her in and carrying her away.

Who could have done this? Was it the work of the mystery attacker? Why would they turn their focus from fellow divas, to the boss? We fade to a commercial as Layla is carried to a nearby ambulance, and loaded inside.  

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:33 pm

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Do0Ixur XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) DODY48k

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:59 pm

The mood in the arena drastically changes the moment Matt Syda's music starts to play..filling it with boos that do anything but make him feel welcome. But as someone like Matt would, he's used to this by now, he and the fans don't see eye to eye, so who cares? However, as he comes through the curtain, we don't see a boisterous display, telling us how great he is...we instead see a man with no smile, or slight grin, a man that is upset...and that's because of what happened last week in his rematch with Austin Aries.

[JBL]
If you haven't cast your vote for this man yet, get to XWL.com immediately and make sure this man gets his rightful shot at The Intercontinental Championship next week at Cyberslam.

[King]
Rightful? I believe that's up to the fans to decide, and he's not the only option, there's Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, and even the fatal four way that we never got to see last month!

[Michael Cole]
That's right, as announced via XWL.com, Sheamus will be defending his Intercontinental Championship, and you the fans will decide who he defends against.

[JBL]
Which should obvious be Matt Sydal, I mean he beat Sheamus fair and square, in less time than it took Seth Rollins the previous week.

[King]
I think Austin Aries deserves a shot, I mean he beat the man that beat Sheamus!

[JBL]
Don't you dare start that King, Austin Aries flat out cheated, that win should be eradicated from the record books!

[Michael Cole]
If his should be erased, then so should Matt's a couple weeks before, when he used the ropes as well.

Showing a face of only grimace, Sydal heads down the ramp as fans taunt him for losing to Austin the week before. He got beat at his own game, and it's obvious upset him greatly. Matt reaches the end of the ramp, then instead of jumping up like normal, he simply steps up onto the apron then enters the ring, immediately demanding a microphone which he receives from Lillian Garcia.

[Matt Sydal]
I've got something to say, so that means you need to SHUT....THE HELL.... UP!

As could be expected, the loud boos somehow get even louder, because surprise surprise...they do not appreciate being told to "shut the hell up" by a man they already do not like.  

[Matt Sydal]
Oh it's going to be one of those nights, is it? The fact that my chance at challenging for The Intercontinental Championship rests in your hands, is unfair and the way you treat me night in and night out is proof of that! Let me guess, you all rushed over to XWL.COM to vote for your "hero" Austin Aries? Predictable..and you know what else is predictable? The fact that unlike literally everyone else in the entirety of Sheamus' reign as champion...Austin Aries will lose! So enjoy wasting your time voting for a loser, as opposed to a proven winner, like me...when I defeated Sheamus two weeks ago! But that's not why I'm out here, and I refuse to give you the satisfaction of begging for your vote.

With comments like that, Matt is not helping his chances one bit.

[Matt Sydal]
No, I'm out here...because of what that sorry son of a bitch pulled last week!

Without hesitation, the audience begins a "You Deserved It!" chant that gains more and more followers as the chant goes on.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm sorry, I must have forgotten the part where I asked you! Now as I was saying, before the peanut gallery decided to interrupt me...I am a man that will win by any means necessary, because it takes skill to win, no matter if my feet are on the ropes or not...that is not the issue here, the issue isn't even with Aries, the issue...is with that stupid ass referee that had tunnel vision for my feet, and then suddenly becomes the most oblivious bastard that's ever worn a referee shirt with Austin pops his on the ropes! Like, has there ever been a bigger example of referee bias than that?  In fact, this whole rematch thing? Yeah I call shenanigans on the entire thing! Austin never wanted to face me in a true honest to goodness rematch, because he knew I'd beat him just like I did the first time...you know what he wanted to do? Lure me into a rematch so he can have a dirty referee help him do what he couldn't do on his own, which is defeat...me! So come on Austin, why don't you come on out and gloat, tell us of your grand scheme working like a charm, I DARE you to come out here try to brag about that win, MAKE...MY...DAY!

Aries make his way from the back in his normal “Not wrestling attire” of a t shirt, suit jacket, pants and shoes with a microphone.

[Austin Aries]
MAKE…YOUR…DAY!?!?!?
You want me to make your day by bragging about my win over you. MY win, over YOU.
(Aries points at Sydal)
That doesn’t sound like you Matt, not at all.
But if you want me too, then I’d be honored.

Aries begins jumping up and down spinning around clapping as if he’s a little kid about to get ice cream because he was good today.

[Austin Aries]
Hahhahaha, I beat you at your own game hahahahaha.

Sydal looks up the ramp at Aries as he’s acting like a buffoon in Sydal’s eyes.

[Austin Aries]
But in all seriousness, I did beat you in your own game, because in all reality, your game is my game.
Remember Matt Sydal, I was you once, I played that game many a time in my career, so remember who you’re “playing” sir.

Sydal has that look of anger on his face as he walks around the ring fuming with rage.

[Matt Sydal]
From where I stand, as the most accomplished superstar in the history of this company...I'd say you may play the game, but sure as hell don't play to win. See, that's your problem Austin..you actually buy into that little moniker of yours. "The greatest man that ever lived" more like the most delusional man to ever live. There's nothing great about you, or about what you did last week. You didn't beat me, you didn't best me...you didn't show the world you've got what it takes to actually BE something in this company. Oh sure, they may be blind, and see you as this fired up superstar that's ready to take this place by storm...but I see you for what you really are, a man that has no place in a ring like this, competing for a title like The Intercontinental Championship. But you know what? Maybe that's why you should win that little vote...because when you lose...and trust me, you will...the illusion will be broken. You will be seen for what you have always been, a guy that can sure go in the ring...but never go... ANYWHERE... in his career.

[Austin Aries]

Yeah, yeah, we know most accomplished superstar in XWL, we have heard that a million times already, WE KNOW!!!!! Now as you see, I do call myself “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” because it’s what I am, it’s what I’ve done, accomplished in my wrestling career. I also play to win, as well as play the game, I mean hell, I beat Stone Cold in my return match, and so shouldn’t that say something? Wait, maybe you forgot, no wait you were too young to know, but I am a former U.S Champion, I would still be champion if I hadn’t had that pesky contract issue. There is a reason I’m here. I’m here to make a difference, to change XWL, not for my good, but for the fans, the ones you don’t care about. So the next time you want to insult me with your foolish “puns” do it with something factual. Now about beating you fairly in a fair match then you got it, name the time and the place and we’ll do it mono e mono, man on man.

[Matt Sydal]
News flash jackass, we were in the company at the same time as your so called "reign" which is easily forgotten because you held it for a whopping three days! If that's your "claim" to "fame" then whoopty do for you. However with my reign as United States Champion, I not only it held it for three days, I held it for one hundred and sixty four more! Defending it for a record setting thirteen times! So if you think I give a damn about your blink and you miss it run with the title, then I guess I haven't quite made my feelings about you clear enough, have I? I am better than you, that is not only proven by your defeat at my hands three weeks ago, but by everything I have accomplished, and everything you...have not. So why would I EVER want to have a "rematch" as far as I'm concerned, last week didn't happen...I didn't wrestle you, I was hood winked into thinking you were a "respectable" man that wanted to beat me fair and square... but low and behold Austin Aries does not practice what he preaches.

[Austin Aries]
Who cares if it was 3 days or 3 years, at least I’ve held that title. You see we may sit here and bicker and argue, but you better pucker up buttercup, because we got a match tonight with Seth, against shamus Steve and EY.  But besides them I’m expecting nothing but the best from you, because I know damn good and well that I’m bringing my a game, because this is going to be no different than any other time. So my advice to you, Shut up, quit your whining, and be ready because I’m telling you right now, I’m winning this match, and If I have to do it with you bums on my shoulders the by god I will. See ya out there, chump.

Aries drops the mic and begins ascending up the ramp headed to the back as Sydal does not look happy one bit. But he'll have to suck it up because tonight in the Main-Event he'll have to coexist with Aries, and Seth Rollins. How will the three contenders to The Intercontinental Championship fair against an equally as dysfunctional team?
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:03 am

Suicide appears in a smoke-filled room. He doesn’t hesitate to speak in his usual distorted voice.

For now my future will be left up to a vote, but the power will soon return to my hands.

It’s not the sparkling of gold that I’m after, but the rippling of red.

The smoke fully engulfs the room and Suicide disappears.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:35 am

We come to ringside where we find Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL. The trio all look fairly happy, minus JBL who stays solemn. Cole takes the wheel, talking to the camera.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlmen, last week after Anarchy, a video was recorded of Dean Ambrose talking about his physical well being. It was lucky we got to see him compete here tonight. If you wish to see the full clip tune into XWL.com, but we now take you to a portion of that clip, taken just one week ago.

We cut to the clip, "Last Week" popping up in the bottom corner.

Quote :

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) W2azvPL

[Dean Ambrose]
The doctors aren't being too friendly with me. They seem pretty determined that my ribs aren't going to let me compete next week, at least not if I want to walk into Cyber Slam. But I guess it makes sense right? I go through a table last week, and get the holy hell beaten out of me by Finn, just to eat a number of his fancy named finisher which I can't pronounce, just to get hit with another one the next week. I mean, he's not heavy, but after a while those things start to do some damage.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) CZSYpLE

[Dean Ambrose]
"Oh, you might lose the Title Dean. They might be able to team up against you Dean. They might hurt you, Dean" Yeah, big deal. Wouldn't be the first time Seth Rollins found someone to carry him to the top just to stab them in the back. It also wouldn't be the first time I got hurt. Or the first time I lose the title. The only issue is, I ain't losing this title anytime son.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) XwAN4TE

[Dean Ambrose]
Nah man, this title is staying right where it belongs and that's with me. I busted my ass for years just to be overlooked and overshadowed and screwed over by anyone and everyone who didn't want me to succeed. They thought it was right. They thought it was justice. Well let me tell you guys right now, what you were doing might have been Legal, but this time it ain't like that. This time, I'm a big fish in a little pond with a bunch of fishers trying to snatch me onto land. This time, I got the queen herself trying to behead me, even when I rightfully deserve what I've achieved. Stephanie McMahon and her goons might want to dethrone me, but I ain't going anywhere! No! This is my time, and ain't no one taking it away from me anytime soon. So please, I beg of you, give me Seth, Finn or both of them. Because despite my odds, despite how hurt I may be, I'm still going to kick their ass.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) JRmd0AX

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm taking someone to the Ambrose Asylum. Get ready to see just how crazy I can get.

As soon as the video ends, another one starts, showing a dark room. A light in it dangling over the middle of it. It sways back and forth, barely lighting up the room. In the background is a chain fencing, which suddenly shakes. The sound of the chain being hit echoes throughout the room as the World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose enters the view of the camera.

[Dean Ambrose]
They said that I wouldn't beat Brock Lesnar, but I did. They said that I wouldn't beat Randy Orton, twice, but I did. They said I wouldn't ever be the world champion again, but would you look at that? I did. The doctors told me I wouldn't be able to compete earlier tonight, but I beat Marty Scurll in that ring. Now Finn and Seth are claiming that I won't be leaving CyberSlam with this belt, but guess how that one is going to play out.

Dean puts a finger to his skull, as though pointing at his brain.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) ZikxbWw

[Dean Ambrose]
I know how you boys think. The plan is to make sure I don't walk out as the champion, at any cost. This means working together of course, but the only problem is I can also see through your lies. I know Seth far too well and by now, I can see ol' Finn-o for who he truly is. Cocky, greedy, and playing up to the idea that a "team" is all he truly wants. They both want to work for the "greater good" thinking they might just be able to steal what they want at the pay-per-view. That's not how this works though.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) MnijJJV

[Dean Ambrose]
You see, despite how cocky both of your are in beating, despite the odds, I will not walk out of CyberSlam without my title. I will not be a witness to another coronation for a champion who kissed the bosses ass all the way to the top. Ol' Hunter can come out and stroke both of your egoes all you want, because that's the most action either of you are going to get. Also the most praise either of you are going to get because only victors, get praise. Only winners, get the prize. And this story isn't ending well for either of you.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Vs29B2t

[Dean Ambrose]
I'd invite the both of you to put your money where your mouth is tonight, but I know better. Neither of you have the guts to come and talk to me face to face. So instead, go watch that video they took of me and listen well. This title is staying right where it belongs, around my waist, over my shoulder, in my hands. And anyone who has a problem with that, I will gladly take you to the Ambrose Asylum.

Ambrose pushes the camera over just as he did in the video, walking away, the camera looking at his feet as he takes off into the darkness as the camera cuts to another area.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:44 pm

The show continues as we head backstage to see former XWL Diva Champion Bayley! We haven't seen Bayley since she was attacked backstage, but here she is joining Rich Brennan

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) AhHj8mS
[Rich Brennan]
Bayley, Thank you for joining me. Now it's been a while since we've seen you here in XWL, and when the XWL Universe thought they'd see your return...you was attacked backstage....How are you feeling since the attack...and the question on every bodies mind is..do you know who did it?

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 5UkkT6Y
[Bayley]
I feel great,Rich. I took time away to heal up and now I feel great. As Far as who did it, It's obvious isn't it? I didn't see her...but Layla didn't want me here to begin with. She's the only one who had something to gain by taking me out. We've seen what she's like before, she's capable of doing it. She did it to me, she even did it to Paige last week. We all know the Layla we see every week isn't the real Layla, and I'm not buying into it all. She can act innocent all she wants but I know it was her. She stacked the odds against me earning back my contract, and thanks to Paige....I did that. I won back my contract, and in my home town...just when I'm about to sign the contract, I'm attacked from behind. There's only one person on this roster that would have anything to gain by doing that, Rich.

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) UabybjJ
[Rich Brennan]
Many of the XWL Universe may agree with you, as does Paige. However, as we all saw earlier tonight...Layla was the third victim to these attacks...Doesn't that rule her out as the attacker?

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) 7FGyyTo
[Bayley]
I don't know, Rich.... I mean, She has a lot to lose if me or Paige could find proof it was her that attacked us. Maybe now she's realised that, and she's just trying to throw us off. It wouldn't be the first time Layla has used underhand tricks. I'm not going to accuse her of faking her attack...but It wouldn't surprise me if she did. I'm not going to let it go... When Layla is back, if it's at Cyberslam or after...I'm going to get my contract singed and just like Paige...I'm going to find out for sure who attacked me and who attacked Paige. But for now....My focus isn't on that, It's on becoming XWL Womens Champion....

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) VJTIZQB
[Bayley]
And since I haven't challenged Eva...I'm eligible to be voted by the XWL Universe to face Eva at Cyberslam....The only woman ruled out by Layla..was Madison. She didn't say the fans couldn't vote me.... Could you imagine how Layla would react if she came back and I was the Womens Champion? I'd love to see the look on her face, for everything she has put me through...If I could do that it would be worth more than anything else I could do to Layla .I never lost the Divas Championship...Layla took that away from me and I couldn't think of a better way to avenge that...by becoming XWL Womens Champion.

A smile comes across the face of Bayley, as the thought of becoming XWL Womens champion crosses her mind. It could become a reality at Cyberslam...but she will rely on not only the XWL Universe voting her....but then beating the current XWL Womens Champion, Eva Marie.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) ZYLBWMB XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Nah6xhN  

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 pm

MAIN EVENT

Six Man Tag-Team MATCH
XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) OcKEtdV XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) TPV5Eyz XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) S7P41EW

XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) BXivXY5 XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) OeF7Lc9 XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Aiqm6CT

About 15 Mins In..

Matt Sydal is worse for wear, having taken a nasty fall from the top rope, and Stone Cold is sizing him up, signaling for The Stunner. Both Seth and Aries, while two different types of personalities, are trying to get Matt to realize what's about to happen, demanding the tag for themselves, because they obviously don't want Matt spoiling this match for either of them. Matt slowly turns around, staggering...that's when Austin attempts to kick Sydal in the gut, only for out of instinct alone, Matt to catch his foot, then windmill his own boot up, catching Austin across the temple with it and both men fall to the mat.

"COME ON! TAG ME IN!" Seth shouts, and thus begins the crawl...Matt scratches and claws, slowly towards his corner, which feels like it's on the other side of the world from where he is. That kick unfortunately didn't do enough damage though because Austin is back up, and he rushes over to Sydal, grabbing him by his boot, pulling him away from the corner. But Matt being as crafty as he is, he turns over while Austin still has his foot in his hands, then uses his free foot to land a stiff enzuigiri right to Austin that sends him stumbling backwards, dazed. This is it, the moment Sydal needed, he takes a deep breath, then with his last bit of energy, leaps off the mat, throwing his hand out to tag Seth....BUT MISSES!

Not because of being too far away, but because Seth Rollins, much to our surprise, and not to our surprise, has hopped off the apron, and begun to leave the ringside area! If you're not apart of "The Authority" he has no allegiance to you, and Matt lies on the mat in disbelief, as he watches Seth wave him off, and then walk up the ramp shouting "I DON'T NEED THIS, I'LL SEE YOU AT CYBERSLAM SHEAMUS!" It's in this moment, that Matt looks up, and sees the man that he doesn't like, but now has no choice but to rely on. With a deep sigh, he sees Austin with his hand out, offering him the help if he'll take it...swallowing his pride, knowing he needs to tag out, Matt lowers his head, then swings his hand out to Austin, ONLY FOR ARIES TO HOP OFF TOO?!

Matt looks up as his hand finds nothing, and he can't believe it..."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he exclaims, but it's clear, that Aries has perhaps lured Sydal into yet another trap by design. "You don't need me, you're the greatest superstar ever, remember?!" with a grin across his face, the fans cheer...and he begins to leave just as Seth did. Matt pounds the mat like an angry child, screaming in frustration. "FINE! I'LL DO IT MYSELF, I DON'T NEED EITHER OF YOU, I'M MATT FREAKIN' SYDAL!"

Matt frustrated put's his hands on his head realizing that his only other chance to win the match has left him high and dry. He soon realizes he's left to do this all by himself, but the cocky guy he is, he thinks he's got this handled no problem. He'll take care of both Steve and Eric he doesn't need Seth or Austin at all. So Sydal smirks and turns around when out of nowhere he's met with a vicious kick to the gut and before he knows it Steve nails a devastating Stone Cold Stunner.

The stunner lands so hard that Steve is sent tumbling backwards towards his corner. Eric looks around and smirks like this could be his big chance. So unknown to Steve he blindly tags himself in. Austin so stunned from the move he falls into the corner and almost half way out of the ring. Seconds later as he begins to regain consciousness he see's Eric start to climb to the top rope. Before he knows it Eric flies off and nails a hard elbow to the ribs of Sydal. Eric goes for the pin and the referee counts 1....2....3

What just happened?!?!?!

Seconds later the referee rushes over to Eric and raises his hand in the air signaling the win for his team. As he stumbles to his feet he glances over and notices Steve starting to get to his. Austin looks over with an angered look upon his face. He then shakes his head and walks over to Eric. Inches from Eric Austin begins to question what the hell is going on. Pointing to a fallen Sydal that Austin had him and he thought he was the legal man. To which Eric shrugs and mentions that he may've inadvertently tagged himself into the match and that he thought he was doing what was right for the team

Livid Austin paces around for a few minutes before turning his attention to the referee. Austin fuming at this point begins questioning the ref's decision. Saying that he was the legal man and claiming he got the win for his team. The referee begins to shake his head no and Austin grits his teeth and begins to yell. Eric tries to persuade Austin that it was an accident and grabs him on the shoulder. Steve simply ignores him and Eric sighs and pulls him again. Suddenly....

STUNNER...

Austin then gets up and lays down towards an unconcious Eric and yells SEE YOU AT CYBERSLAM. Austin then goes to leave the ring but... what's that... someone rushes the ring. Can it be? As the camera pans out it's none other than Sheamus. The warrior slides under the ropes. Screaming, pleading, for Austin to turn. As Austin turns BROGUE. Austin's laid out by Sheamus' devastating Brogue Kick. Sheamus looks around as the crowd boo's and out of the corner of his eye see's Matt Sydal begin to stir. Seconds later BROGUE Sheamus then lays out Sydal with yet another vicious kick.

Sheamus looks around at all the bodies in the ring and smirks. The utter chaos he's caused nobody moving an inch. He smirks and places his foot on Sydal's chest before shouting

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?!

END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)   XWL Anarchy:   2/8/2016  -  2/15/2016   (Cyberslam Go Home Edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/8/2016 - 2/15/2016 (Cyberslam Go Home Edition)
Page 1 of 1