Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Road Tripping, Vol. I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL.com Exclusive: Road Tripping, Vol. I Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Road Tripping, Vol. I   XWL.com Exclusive: Road Tripping, Vol. I Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:00 pm

The website exclusive video begins with a cellphone camera filming inside a rather-nice looking vehicle, watching as it accelerates down the highway before the camera turns to reveal Summer Rae as the one behind the phone recording.

[Summer Rae]
So...XWL's decided to take a little break? Well...lucky enough for you, the XWL Universe...my man doesn't ever take breaks. He's constantly stealing the show...and your girlfriend. Isn't that right, babe?

Summer winks before blowing a kiss at the camera, turning it to the left to reveal Dolph Ziggler as the car's driver, sunglasses covering his eyes as he focuses on the road.

[Dolph Ziggler]
'Course, babe. I gotta show off somewhere...other than our usual places, of course. 'Cause I don't think that's PG enough for the tech geeks to allow on air.

Ziggler smirks as Summer begins to giggle.

[Summer Rae]
Well, babe...I mean, Mr. Ziggler...since XWL's gone on break, give us the CliffNotes of what you've been up to these last couple of weeks, hm?

[Dolph Ziggler]
Let's see....got an awesome new shirt out...

The camera pans down to reveal Summer is wearing said shirt, a black, cyan, and white shirt with the letters "IT'S TOO BAD" on the front.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Got myself the absolute hottest manager in professional wrestling today...

The camera pans back to Summer, who's grinning ear-to-ear.

[Summer Rae]
That would be me.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Got me and the babe some hot new iPhone 6's...and of course, showed off, stole the show, wrestled five star classics with broomsticks and tore the house down in stand-up comedy, whatevs.

[Summer Rae]
Not to mention spoiling me absolutely rotten, Ziggy...

[Dolph Ziggler]
Hey, I was getting to that...

The Show Off smirks, removing his sunglasses as they stop at a red light, where Summer takes the time to lean in to peck her newfound boyfriend's lips.

[Summer Rae]
We got to hit up the club...and you showed me that you're a waaaaay better dancer than Fa...Fun...what's his name again?

[Dolph Ziggler]
That dork's name isn't as important as you, babe. Pretty sure Fandorko is off crying about him and that old grandma of his getting the boot from XWL.

[Summer Rae]
Oh, that's right! They did! Well...that just proves that XWL knows who the real power couple is, hm?

[Dolph Ziggler]
Yeah...and it's about damn time...

Summer laughs again before turning the camera back to herself.

[Summer Rae]
Show....off.

Dolph and Summer laugh together as the camera's recording suddenly ends.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Road Tripping, Vol. I
Page 1 of 1