Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.   XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:43 pm

We're back with another XWL.com exclusive! The popular Elle King song "Ex's and Oh's" is playing as a camera is covered up by a dark-skinned hand.

[???]
Ex's and the oh-oh-oh's, they haunt me! Like the...

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. E0f3ad3e546b7251_mp4_000000879

[Alicia Fox]
Oh, well hello, there!

Alicia giggles softly as she sits on the leather couch inside her lavish Orlando apartment, tossing her hair back away from her face.

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. E0f3ad3e546b7251_mp4_000000370

[Alicia Fox]
Indeed, it is I! The sensational and ever-so foxy fashionista herself, the greatest Diva in all the land, Miss Alicia Fox is making her return back to her throne next month when XWL Anarchy hits your airwaves!

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. E0f3ad3e546b7251_mp4_000002607

[Alicia Fox]
And this is the first ever edition of the newest XWL.com exclusive web series...dun-dun-dun! Ask Alicia! I came up with the title myself, of course!

The foxy XWL Diva flashes a smug little grin as she overdramatically clears her throat, appearing to be reading off a set of index cards.

[Alicia Fox]
Now, first question comes from...@BellaStan301! She asks: "Alicia, what color pants should I wear my Fearless Nikki T-Shirt with, black, or red?"

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. E0f3ad3e546b7251_mp4_000003842

[Alicia Fox]
The obvious answer is: Go burn that shirt as fast as you can, and wear a real Diva's merch, like mine! Alright, next question!

[Alicia Fox]
This one comes from @PinkRibbonSon, who asks: "Alicia, how do you feel about Layla being your boss?"

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. E0f3ad3e546b7251_mp4_000004977

[Alicia Fox]
I love Layla! She's my lil' Lay-Lay and she obviously knows what's best for business, just like Steph, of course! Uh, excuse me, Mrs. McMahon!

[Alicia Fox]
Alright, final question for today comes from...@BayleyBotsDaily! They ask, "How do you feel about Bayley?" Hm, straight and to the point, there.

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. E0f3ad3e546b7251_mp4_000002607

[Alicia Fox]
Bayley is...unique? I guess? As in, uniquely unqualified to be the Divas Champion. That belt should be around the waist of a real woman, and Bayley is nothing more than a little girl who never got the hint to drop them toys and pick her up a boy.

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. E0f3ad3e546b7251_mp4_000006367

[Alicia Fox]
Oh, shoot, outta time! You know, Diva Duty calls! I'll see you all soon. Mwah!

Alicia smirks and blows a kiss to the camera before turning it off, abruptly ending her impromptu Q&A session.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.   XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Nice little Q&A to give us insight into Fox's character, look forward to more, as does "Lay-Lay"
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.   XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.   XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 5:56 pm

@Undertaker Dam Fox you so sexy, maybe you should come and ride on my motorcycle sometime?! Wink
Back to top Go down
RCP
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.   XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:16 am

ewantu2 wrote:
@Undertaker Dam Fox you so sexy, maybe you should come and ride on my motorcycle sometime?! Wink

lmfao

this is why hes the best undetakre ever
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.   XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:59 pm

Call Me Kurt wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

lmfao

this is why hes the best undetakre ever

7.8 out of 10, too much water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.   XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Ask Alicia!, Vol. I.
Page 1 of 1