Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV. Empty
PostSubject: XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV.   XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Jeremy Borash
Ladies and gentleman. What you are about to see, well, was too much for TV. If you have a weak stomach I would advise not watching this..

We are shown Stephanie McMahon in the ring with a man wearing a long white doctor suit.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Ladies and gentleman, I’d like to introduce you all to Dr. Stevens. He is a very close and personal friend of mine, he’s actually my personal doctor in my home in Connecticut. I had to bring Dr. Stevens out here tonight because it’s come to my attention that there has been a member of the XWL Medical Staff who’s lied in the past, saying that Paul Heyman’s clients were unfit to compete when they really were, just so Paul could get his clients out of unfavorable matches. Now this won’t be tolerated. Paul Heyman’s antics won’t be tolerated. I’ve made that clear the past few weeks to Paul, but it seems like he just hasn’t been listening. So before I bring Brock Lesnar out here, I’d like to introduce you all to the man who’s been lying for Paul this whole time. Rick, would you come to the ring please?

A man in an XWL shirt timidly makes his way to the ring.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Hello Rick. Can you please introduce yourself and tell these people what you’ve done.

Richard
H-H-Hello. My name is Rick Stevenson. I’m an XWL Medical Staff member. I’ve been working here for almost 3 years now. Paul Heyman and I go way back, back to the ECW days. He’s been paying me to lie, saying that his clients are unfit to compete even if they were just to get out of matches. I’m sorry.

The crowd lets out a huge boo.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
I’m sorry too Rick. Maybe you shouldn’t have aligned yourself with Paul Heyman. Maybe you shouldn’t have lied for him. Because Yoooouuu’reeee Fiiiiiiired!!

The crowd goes wild as Richard exits the ring in shame.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Now that that’s over with. Ladies and Gentleman. Bro-

Before she can finish her introduction the theme of Brock Lesnar begins to play

Brock shoots out through the curtain

XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV. Brock-Lesnar-Entrance-theme-song-The-Next-Big-Thing

Paul Heyman runs after Brock, visibly pleading with the man beast. Brock marches down the stage, shrugging off Heyman’s attempts of holding him back. The Beast then leaps up onto the apron and enters the ring, immediately marching right up to Dr. Stevens and F-5ing him!!!!

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Brock!! What are you doing!!

Paul quickly enters the ring and grabs the mic that Dr. Stevens had off of the mat. He quickly tries to explain his client’s actions to Stephanie, whom already has had it up to here with Paul as it is. Brock just smirks at his handy work as Paul speaks.

XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV. RAW_1004_Photo_005

{{Paul Heyman}}
Stephanie, I’m so sorry about your doctor. I tried to tell Brock not to do this but, well, that’s what happens when you anger the Beast that is Brockkkkk Lesnarrr. Just moments ago my client F-5ed Robbie E, Kenny King, and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the middle of this ring, not because he doesn’t like them, but because he doesn’t like you. You fired my good friend Rick because of something I did, well, Robbie E, Kenny King, Stone Cold, Dr. Steve here, they’re hurting right now because of something that you did. Now I’m going to find Rick as soon as I’m done here and I’m going to get him another job even if it’s the last thing I do. Because I feel bad about what happened to him. I didn’t want that to happen. I feel remorse. Do you? Are you sorry for what you did to Stone Cold? To Robbie E? To Kenny King? Do you feel remorse?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
What are you talking about Paul? What happened to Stone Cold, Robbie E, and Kenny King happened because of Brock, not me.

{{Paul Heyman}}
No. Brock Lesnar agreed to return to the XWL, agreed to legitimize this company. All he asked in return was for your cooperation. Don’t book him on Breakdown. That was your only job. Brock Lesnar is a Pay Per View name. He’s above all of this. These people here tonight don’t deserve to see the former UFC Champion, former WWE Champion, former NCAA Champion, in action. Brock Lesnar doesn’t do this for them, he does this for him. And when you get in between what Brock Lesnar and what he wants..Well.. Bad things happen. Ask Robbie E. Ask Stone Cold. Ask Kenny King. All you had to do was not book him tonight. And none of this would have happened.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Oh don’t you even try to pin this on me Paul, that’s just ridiculous.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Look Stephanie. Brock Lesnar isn’t like the rest of the men in the locker room. He doesn’t talk a big game, he doesn’t wear fur coats, he doesn’t pander to the crowd, he doesn’t care about how many T-Shirts he can sell. Brock Lesnar kicks ass. Simple as that. There’s no man in the XWL who can look Brock Lesnar in the eye and truthfully tell him that they aren’t afraid of him. He’s a former UFC Champion. Former NCAA Champion. He’s a true fighter. And no Attitude Adjustment or RKO or Batista Bomb or whatever Ted DiBiase calls his finish could ever hurt more than the pain that Brock Lesnar brings every time he enters that ring. He not only deserves respect, but he demands it. He should be facing the best of the best of this company, superstars like The Rock, Stone Cold, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho.

XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV. Play_g_lesnar01jr_576

{{Paul Heyman}}
On Pay-Per-Views. Now I’ll admit, I haven’t been coming through with the greatest opponents for Brock as of late, but Sangriento needs to get what he deserves. He needs to learn what happens when you disrespect Brock Lesnar. But after Final Stand those days will be over. He’ll be facing opponents actually worth his time I can promise you that! But even Sangriento looks better on paper then.. Seth Rollins? I mean really Stephanie? Do you really think that the likes of Brock Lesnar would agree to face someone like Seth Rollins?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
I don’t care if he agrees or not. Brock Lesnar is an employee here just like eve-

{{Brock Lesnar}}
ENOUGH!! CLEARLY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND WHO I AM AND WHAT I’M CAPABLE OF. MAYBE YOU NEED TO LEARN FIRST HAND!

And with that Brock Lesnar lifts Stephanie high onto his shoulders as Paul frantically pleads his client to stop!!

Brock drops Stephanie, not hitting the F-5 and turns around to face the stage!! Paul quickly helps Stephanie out of the ring as the Beast awaits his rival… But Sangriento never shows! It’s a false alarm much like Paul Heyman has been doing with Brock Lesnar’s theme for the past few months! Brock turns around in frustration. He then yells at Stephanie “YOU WANT TO SEE ME WRESTLE? YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO?” He then takes Dr. Stevens and puts him in the Kimura Lock!!!! A warning sign comes up for those viewers with a weak stomach as Stephanie watches on in horror as Brock Lesnar breaks the arm of her friend!!

Seth Rollins enters, stopping on the stage where he shouts at Brock “I’m not afraid of you”. All of a sudden he is ambushed from behind by Bad Influence!! Seth fights back valiantly but the numbers game proves to be too much for the former Shield Member!! They throw him against the ramp walls before tossing him into the ring where Brock Lesnar picks him up and hits him with an F-5!!

Brock stands over Dr. Stevens and Seth Rollins as the exclusive ends.
Back to top Go down

XWL Exclusive: Too Much For TV.
Page 1 of 1