Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Exclusive: “cowards”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL Exclusive: “cowards” Empty
PostSubject: XWL Exclusive: “cowards”   XWL Exclusive: “cowards” Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 3:50 pm

So, a whole day has gone by and so far there isn’t one XWL superstar with the balls to respond to my challenge... I can’t say that I’m surprised… I always knew that the rest of the “boys” in the back are actually just a bunch of bitches pretending to be tough..

XWL Exclusive: “cowards” 96f99910

That’s the difference between me and the rest of the XWL Roster. They talk the talk. And hell they can even walk the walk when it comes to what they can do in that ring. But when someone like me comes around, asking for a fight, not a match, a fucking fight, that’s when all these “tough guys” prove that they nothing more than a professional wrestler.. I’m much more than a professional wrestler. I’m a fighter. I’ve been fighting my whole life, just to get by, just to eat…

The boys in the back might be able to out wrestle me, they may be able to flip better than me, they might be stronger or more athletic than me… But when I walk down the halls of the XWL locker room, everyone’s eyes turn to the floor. No one wants to make eye contact with me, no one wants to piss me off. Because what I do best isn’t flipping around the ring, putting on a technical clinic, or showing off my strength.. No. what I do best… Is hurting people. Really, really, really bad. To the point where they never want to step back into the ring with me EVER again…

So, here I am again. Day two of my open challenge… Day two of me daring each and every XWL superstar who isn’t too much of a coward to step up and fight me… Like I said, I can talk trash all day, and I will until one of you nut the fuck up and accepts my challenge… Fuckers…
Back to top Go down

XWL Exclusive: “cowards”
Page 1 of 1