Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL.com Exclusive  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive    XWL.com Exclusive  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:50 pm

We are shown Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel arguing backstage.

{{Paul Heyman}}
You're lucky that I did what I did, otherwise the whole world would have been able to witness that embarrassment of a performance you just put on! I swear, if you don't win next week, if you don't defeat Sangriento, then this partnership here, you know, the only thing saving your career.. will be over.

{{Interviewer}}
Hey Paul, why didn't we get to see The Miz defeat Curtis Axel tonight on television? Is it true that you had them take the match off of TV last second? And why? Did you anticipate what would happen? I mean, everyone here in the crowd clearly saw The Miz pin Axel for the easy 1, 2, 3, and no offense Curtis, the only reason that I say easy was because he was able to pin you in less than a minute, I mean, wow, all he had to hit was what? 2 moves before the Skull Crushing Final

The interviewer is taken down out of no where by a huge Meathook Clothesline by The Ryback, who appeared suddenly. Paul Heyman begins to laugh as he pats The Ryback on the back.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Thanks The Ryback, that interviewer was really a pain in my-

{{The Ryback}}
I didn't do it for you Paul. Nor you Curtis. I did it for me... I want to talk... Now.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Alright. I'm all ears.

The Ryback looks towards the camera.

{{The Ryback}}
Not here.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Alright then, I know just the place.

Heyman leads The Ryback out of the room, Axel goes to follow.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Curtis, this doesn't involve you, you can go..

Axel looks like he is about to respond but opts to hold his tongue as we go to commercial.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive
Page 1 of 1