Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011

Go down 
+10
Ash
Bang
Shug
Bronzeh
Jiggas
Austin
Brandon
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 pm

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Redemp

Live From - Springfield, Missouri

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionchrisXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionzack
Chris Sabin vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  RedemptionroderickstronXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Redemptionsting
Roderick Strong Vs Sting

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptiondaffneyXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionkharma
Daffney vs Kharma

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  RedemptionfnXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Redemptionseanohaire
Mr. Fn Vs Sean O'Haire

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionchavoXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionjtg
Chavo Guerrero vs JTG

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  RedemptionalexrileyXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptiondrew
Alex Riley vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionjeffXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Redemptionedge
Jeff Hardy Vs Edge

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Redemptionthemiz
Tyson Kidd vs The Miz

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  U71ts
AJ Styles & Kevin Steen Vs Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel - The Corre -

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionkellyXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionmichelle
Kelly Kelly Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  RedemptionhasanXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionkane
Muhammad Hassan Vs Kane

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionswaggerXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionted
Jack Swagger Vs Ted Dibiase

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionpunkXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionsincara
CM Punk Vs Sin Cara

Non-Title Submission Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionjericho
Alberto Del Rio vs Chris Jericho

Last edited by A Mean Monopoly Player on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Redemption kicks off with a classic display of pyrotechnics as the show's theme song is roaring on throughout the arena!

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Rawpyro1

We scan throughout the audience where signs are held up supporting many of the XWL superstars and divas.

Jim Ross: Welcome everyone to Redemption!!! Tonight will be another exciting night in XWL. Including a huge non-title match between Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho as our main-event!

Joey Styles: Oh you got that right JR. I mean if last week was any indication of just how good of a show Redemption can put on, then this week's line up will be even more of a spectacle. We've got the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett appearing tonight to team up with the Untied States Champion Justin Gabriel to take on both of Gabriel's Unforgiven opponents in tag-team action.

Jerry Lawler: Well for once I have to agree with you and I'm really looking forward to it. Seeing AJ Styles and Kevin Steen being forced together really is...

The King is cut off by the sound of The Undertaker's GONG!

Jerry Lawler: What the hell?

The light dim down as Undertaker's music begins to play and the crowd gives a highly mixed reaction.

Jim Ross: That gong and music can only mean one thing, that Undertaker is on his way out here folks.

Joey Styles: Now I'm not one to tap into the mind of the Undertaker but I would bet my bottom dollar that says he's coming out here to address Ted Dibiase's challenge to face him at Unforgiven.

Jerry Lawler: Ted? The Undertaker doesn't have to waste his time on Dibiase, he's proven that already.

Jim Ross: What has he proven King? Yes his career speaks for himself, but he has been downright disrespectful to young Ted in every way possible.

The cameras cut to the top of the stage where the smoke clears and the Undertaker is seen walking through the fog

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  G3mv2

He then begins making his slow walk down the ramp while the mixed reaction continues. The Undertaker stops for a second and looks over at a " Teddy Bear 4 Life " sign then simply ignores it and walks over to the steel steps

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  S9JdP

The deadman slowly steps up on each step then raises his arms up and his signature lightning sounds then steps into the ring and grabs a microphone and stares at the audience

The Undertaker: For the last few weeks, I have been dealing with a little nuisance that goes by the name of Theodore. Ya see about two weeks ago I thought I made it clear that I am not one he should attempt to bother as I grabbed him by his throat and lifted his helpless body into the and chokeslammed him straight to Hell! That moment on, I figured the situation was dead, but I guess the kid isn't smart enough to know when to quit. Apparently his ignorance is his bliss but if he keeps going down this path he will meet his demise.

Joey Styles: The Undertaker is not the guy you want to anger so I hope Ted really knows what he's getting himself into.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Fb6We

The Undertaker: Last week wasn't about me, it was about my brother Kane. I was watching his back as he addressed his opposition Mr. FN regarding their match at Unforgiven. Then once he was finished, my brother and I had left the arena as we had no further business to attend to. But low and behold someone decided to run his mouth after I left. The million dollar baby wrote a check by his mouth that he himself can not cash. He went on to make a grave mistake.

Jerry Lawler: I still don't know what Ted was thinking last week, but I guess I'm giving him too much credit for believing the he thinks before he speaks.

The Undertaker: Last week, Ted had a death wish, as he signed his death certificate and even asked that I be his executioner. I don't think he fully comprehends that I take souls for a living, for pleasure and for the mere fact that I simply can do so at will. I figured I'd let Ted off with a warning a few weeks ago by showing him what it's like to be on the other side of a chokeslam, but he's too foolish to heed my warning. He thinks this is some sort of a game, and well if that's the case then he is playing to lose because what you call a game, I call striking fear into the heart of a lost soul. So as far as Unforgiven goes, I won’t answer you because you don't deserve one.

Jim Ross: What? He can't be serious.

The Undertaker: I owe you nothing Dibiase, and here's what you can do. I want you to sit back and think about what you're signing up for. This isn't something that you can just move on from. When I'm done with you, you will never be the same man again. You won’t be ...

Dibiase's music quickly cuts off The Undertaker, and the fans erupt with cheers .

He wastes no time walking out from the back, his usual smile isn't there, and he seems angered by The Undertaker's same disrespect that he has continued to display this entire time.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  0r4gB

Ted continues his way down the ramp with an annoyed look on his face, but then stops for a second shakes it off and puts a smile on his face as he slaps the hands of the fans near him.

Jerry Lawler: How rude can this guy be? Who does he think he is cutting off the Undertaker?

Ted gets to the steel steps, then removes his father's Million Dollar Championship from his waist lays it off to the side on the apron and starts walking up the steps to enter the ring. But just as he reaches the top of the steps he is stopped as Undertaker speaks...

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  GIYg6

The Undertaker:You stop right there boy. You better think twice before entering this ring with me. Because from this point on there's no turning back, so I suggest that you thi...

Ted Dibiase: That I think about what I'm getting myself into? Gee let’s see, I've been disrespected, beaten up and now ignored. Yep, I've thought about it enough, and you know what?

He smirks then casually steps through the ropes and the moment he steps into the ring, The Undertaker says,

The Undertaker:Well well well, let the games begin, Theodore. You're going to regret everything you'v....

Ted put his hands on his cheeks and has a shocked look on his face. Ted then shakes his head and raises the mic back up.

Ted Dibiase: The only thing I regret is me not issuing you the challenge face to face. I've decided that I'm not leaving this ring until you give me an answer!

The Undertaker: You want an answer? Well the only thing I have to say to you is... No.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XuyR7

The Undertaker smirks and begins to walk past Ted and towards the ropes to exit the ring until Ted stops him from leaving by tugging on the Undertaker's jacket. Undertaker turns towards Ted with a look of, "What the Hell do you think you're doing?" Then Ted wags his finger back and forth and says...

Ted Dibiase: Hold on there guy with the leather jac... WOW this jacket feels amazing!....I was going to spout off saying how that’s rude, but my god where did you buy this coat? It's like silk but leather! I should be mad at you saying no, but now I have another question, can I please have this coat?!

He waits for a response and the Undertaker stares a hole in him with his gaze almost as if he can't believe that’s what Ted said. The Undertaker swipes Ted's hand off of his jacket and Ted stares at Taker with a look of uncertainty and says...

Ted Dibiase: Is that a no? A maybe? ....No?

The Undertaker: At this very moment you must understand that I have taken people's souls for doing a whole lot less than that. I'd ask what you were even thinking by doing something so foolish but then it's more than obvious that you must have been dropped on your head when you were a child.

Ted chuckles a bit then a serious expression forms on his face as he raises his microphone

Ted Dibiase: That's really funny, I can't say that I was, but the same can't be said for you two weeks ago, now can it?

The Undertaker: No what's funny is that the son of a mediocre hall of famer isn't even good enough to be recognized as mediocre. What's funny is the fact that you think that you deserve a match with me let alone be in the same ring as me. So boy, you tell me why I should waste my time in facing you in a match.

Ted Dibiase: Oh are we playing the what's funny game? I love this game, my turn! What's funny is a guy wearing more eyeliner than any of my ex-girlfriends combined actually expects to be feared! You know what's really funny? The fact that instead of letting me prove to you that I deserve the same common respect between wrestlers, you just throw out the "Why should I" card. Well here's a reason, how about because you're the big bad phenom and I'm just a lonely soul begging for you to try and take me!

The Undertaker:You really don't know what you're asking for, but I got to admit I understand what you're trying to accomplish. You want me to make you famous, as you'll actually think you can make a name for yourself by defeating me. You're more foolish than I thought and I bet you're spineless just like you're father.

The Undertaker Shoves Ted into the ropes and Ted stops then looks at the Undertaker as Ted grins for a moment, and says...

Ted Dibiase: Spineless, huh?!

His expression quickly changes to that of dead serious man, he throws his microphone down then gets straight in the Undertaker's face with intensity in his eyes. The stare down for about fifteen seconds, then Ted backs away for a moment, and begins to fire at The Undertaker with several closed fist shots! The fans are going wild as Ted pulls Undertaker by his arm and throws him into the ropes. Ted waits for him to return then with great height he sends the Undertaker crashing down to the mat with a huge Double A SpineBuster!
Dibiase gets fired up, and looks around with his fists tightly clutched; he listens to the cheers then pulls the Undertaker up and applies a Cobra Clutch. Ted then screams at him " I'll show you spineless!" But the Undertaker takes Ted's brief delay to his advantage and throws Ted forward freeing himself then fires back with high uppercuts to the jaw, then throws him into the ropes thinking of payback, but Ted holds onto the ropes stopping himself from rebounding. Ted charges right at the Undertaker with a huge clothesline in mind but then Taker notice Ted stopping and smirks as he sees Ted charge him... Then as Ted is about to make impact... The lights go out as a gong sound echoes throughout the arena. The lights turn back on and Taker is out of sight and Ted is standing in the ring confused.

Jerry Lawler: Where the did the Undertaker go?

Jim Ross: I don't know King, I stopped questioning the Undertaker's actions years ago.

Then quickly again the light go back off with another gong, and then seconds later the gong sounds with the light back on and The Undertaker is standing directly behind Ted.

Joey Styles: Oh my god, Ted quick turnaround!

Ted can feel the deadman standing behind him and he turns around to face him and the moment they make eye contact Taker smirks and the lights cut off yet again with another gong. Then as expected the lights go back on with another gong and Ted is in the ring still all along again but this time Taker's jacket is in his hands.

Jerry Lawler: How the Hell does the Undertaker do that?

Ted gets frustrated and throws the jacket to the ground. Ted looks in all directions and then exits the ring and walks around the entire ring checking underneath the ring aprons to find the Undertaker. He walks over to the announcer's table asking if they've seen him. However, before they can answer the lights go out again and they re-appear as the gong sounds and the Undertaker is standing in the far corner of the ring staring right at Ted.

Joey Styles: He's in the ring Ted!

Ted looks over at Taker and darts in the ring and right over to the Undertaker and just as he's about to hit him the lights go out once more and then re-appear even faster as the Undertaker is gone and Ted has charged right into the turnbuckle. Ted comes off holding his chest but he's more frustrated than hurt as he can't seem to get his hands on Taker.

Ted Dibiase: Are you serious?

Jim Ross: Dibiase is falling for Taker's mind game every time.

Just as JR finishes his sentence the lights cut off and then back on with the gong effect and Taker appears in the ring, but this time he has Ted by the throat ready to deliver a chokeslam. Taker pulls Ted in close to him and gives him an intense stare then does his signature cut throat taunt. Taker is seemingly about to put down Ted with a chokeslam as he lifts him into the air, but Ted begins to kick his legs and tries to fight it, but then the lights go off and all the can be heard is Ted's body landing to the mat. The gong goes off and Ted is shown on one knee in the middle of the ring holding his throat as he knew he was a moment away from countering the Chokeslam in midair. Ted then stands to his feet and grunts out of frustration the words...

Ted Dibiase: Come on!

Jerry Lawler: The Undertaker has Ted right where he wants him.

As Ted tries to stay alert for when the Undertaker re-appears, The Undertaker now is seen on the titantron as he raises his head on the screen to address Ted.

The Undertaker: You have just sealed your own fate tonight. I'll see you at Unforgiven.

The Undertaker vanishes from the Titantron as the camera pans back to Ted who is satisfied that Taker has accepted his challenge but he's visibly unhappy about how it all went down.

Jim Ross: It's safe to say folks that The Undertaker played his mind games to perfection tonight and he certainly has gotten into Ted's head here tonight.

Jerry Lawler: I sure don't want to be Ted at Unforgiven because I for one think that he's bitten off more than he can chew.

Joey Styles: I can't necessarily agree with that King, but I can not wait to see them collide at Unforgiven. Damn what a way to start Redemption tonight!

Ted grabs the Million Dollar Championship off the apron then rolls under the bottom rope exiting the ring, then places it on his shoulder and just stares for a moment annoyed by what just transpired.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  YllgL

Ted begins to head back up the ramp still holding his throat and neck area as he slaps hands with the ringside fans. Before we go to our first commercial break of the night we see Ted stop along the way to pose with a group of Dibiase fans and their signs.

If you can Ed and I would love some feedback/ thoughts on this promo Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Opening Seggy

Good commentary to open the show as usual, hyping the show and doing it's job. Oh shart it's The Undertaker. Great lines by Taker, It's good to see someone getting some full use of Taker in promo's because I'm sure he'd be hard to promo as. I liked how you called him the Million Dollar Baby too Razz It's interesting how you have Taker not really care about Ted, but Ted is so willing to prove himself. Ted getting into Takers yard, shit is real now. Awwh, Taker saying no. Pussy. Ted continuing to annoy the hell out of Taker is funny, the feud is escalading by bringing in Ted's father works well. And Ted and Taker finally come to blows here in an brawl, good descriptions of it. Oh wtf, Taker pulling the ol' "fuck you I'm gonna dissapear" trick. Classic use of mind games by Taker with unique twists, and to finish things off the big match is made!

At first I wasn't sure on how Ted/Taker would pan out but it's going well, the promo was great all around and a top notch job by Ed and David to start the show.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm facing Red?

Fuck you, David.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Penguin wrote:
I'm facing Red?

Fuck you, Gaz.

Fixed peace
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 pm

A Mean Monopoly Player wrote:
Penguin wrote:
I'm facing Red?

Fuck you, Gaz.

Fixed peace

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Tumblr_lfxrgeV2wJ1qaspmko1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Tyler Black does not have a match.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Face_plain
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:28 pm

A Mean Monopoly Player wrote:
Penguin wrote:
I'm facing Red?

Fuck you, Gaz.

Fixed peace

I was saying fuck you for stealing my brothers' coat, you god damn whore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:01 pm

We return from commercial break as Sean O'Haire is seen walking down to the ring. He gawks and stares at the fans, before moving into the ring. He then gets a mic from the timekeeper.

{O'Haire}
Right, last week me and the Masked Man had a little brawl. So, I want the Masked Man out here right now to explain his damn actions. Yeah, I'm calling you out. Get out here, you coward! Show some guts!

The Masked Man appears and walks down to the ring, yet again with no titantron or music. He slides into the ring and stares at O'Haire.

{O'Haire}
You know what? I'm so damn sick and tired of you. I slapped you last week because I wanted you to know that you are under MY control! Under MY command! I hired you because I needed some help, and you needed to learn that I'm in control! So that's why I slapped you. But, no. You retailate! You retailate against your...your...owner. You know, I talk about break the rules and don't obey anybody, but this is different. This is a totally different ball game, kid. I paid you to offer your services to ME! You know what? It's time for us all to find out who the hell you really are!

O'Haire proceeds to perform a Lou Thez Press on the Masked Man. He's down and O'Haire pulls off the mask...it's...it's...

SIN CARA!

O'Haire gets off Cara and lets him back up. O'Haire picks up the mic again.

{O'Haire}
Oh, that's it, eh? That's you? Sin Cara? The superb Mexican highflyer? Well, I don't respect you at all. After what you did to me, it's time I got some revenge of my own. How about we settle this, Mr. Cara? How about we face, one on one, at UNFORGIVEN? Do you accept my challenge? Or will I have to make you?

Sin Cara jumps and performs a hurricarana on O'Haire. He gets on the top turnbuckle...body splash! Sean O'Haire is left down and out in the ring! Sin Cara steps out of the ring and proceeds to head to the back.

{J.R.}
Well, looks like Sin Cara just gave Sean O'Haire his answer! Is it really going to be these two men locking up at Unforgiven?

{Styles}
I can't wait to see this at Unforgiven! Sean O'Haire! Sin Cara! Will it be revenge for O'Haire, or will Sin Cara prove he's the next big thing?

Redemption then proceeds to fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Sin Cara is a bad ass for wearing two masks.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Gazza wrote:
Sin Cara is a bad ass for wearing two masks.

Damn Straight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Sean O'Haire Promo

Still good to see Crib keeping active in his first few weeks here in XWL. O'Haire making no bones about it and calling out the attacker is a good way to do it. Oh shit, he actually came out. O'Haire is fuming and you played off his anger well, and in a matter of seconds we find out it's Sin Cara? That's interesting, laying down a challenge for Unforgiven with Sin Cara responding in a physical way. Not a bad promo to start off a feud with O'Haire and Sin Cara, hopefully we can see a promo from Sin Cara that explains the development of the masked deal.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  ElwQG

Last edited by Adam on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Dudes got masks on masks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Strong-One wrote:
Dudes got masks on masks.

inorite
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:28 pm

A masked attacker who wears another mask...Great idea because it definitely swerved all of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:29 pm

*As we come back from a replay of what just went down with Sin Cara and Sean O'Haire, The theme song of The Rated R Superstar hits as smoke fills the entrance-way, he walks out through the smoke in ring attire with a smug grin on his face. He soaks in the boo's of the crowd who crave an explanation for his actions last week, he makes his way down the ramp and does his signature pose as a wide array of colourful pyro goes off.*

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  H4UEg

[Jim Ross] Well folks, Edge really pulled the wool over everyone's eyes last week. To say the least.

[Jerry Lawler] I loved that! They were all fooled so bad and it showed how Edge is a true icon in our business.

[Joey Styles] What are you talking about? You fell for it too!

[Jerry Lawler] Oh trust me, I knew what he was pulling. I just didn't wanna' ruin the surprise for you!

*He runs slides into the ring and gets to his feet, the music stops as he picks up a microphone. He thinks of what to say and begins to speak to the crowd.*

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Wh34H

[Edge] The first thing I would like to say to you all right now is... HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!! Really? John Morrison and all of the people watching last week actually thought that I would retire!? That's not how I'm going out and that's not going to be for a very long time. Now some of you may thought that something was wrong with me because I didn't show up since Sadistic Conquest. But I've never been better! I mean, sure, I lost to John Morrison. I'll give him that but I'm not the person who really lost because at the end of the day I wasn't the one with my head split open laying on the steel steps last week, was I?

[Joey Styles] He makes a valid point, I must admit.

*The fans boo Edge but he continues to talk.*

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  HSC3G

[Edge] Some may call me a sore loser, but I call it being smart. I got my revenge and it's that simple and if John Morrison would like to try something funny again we'll just see another repeat of last week... So here I am with my elaborate setup for the Cutting Edge and yet I have no guest, but trust me I've had some people come up to me wanting to be on the show. But for once I thought I'd just have the show to myself to talk to my adoring fans. Because tonight is a special night for me because I'm here to announce the news to you all that I have been awarded a slammy...

[Jim Ross] A Slammy?! Those awards are supposed to be given out annually, how is Edge getting one now?

[Joey Styles] What I'd like to know is who actually appointed this?

[Jerry Lawler] If I say so myself, Edge really deserves this award.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  FqO2G

*Edge turns his back to the camera and picks up an item with a black cloth over it, and removes the cloth revealing a slammy award. The camera zooms in on the plate as it reads “Acting of the year”, Edge proudly holds his award.*

[Joey Styles] I think it's very safe to say that Edge has lost his mind.

[Edge] That's right, you are looking at the slammy award winner for Acting of the year for my tremendous role last week by fooling all of you. I still can't believe how stupid some of you are!! I worked hard on that and it paid off, I even had the fake tears running. For that acting alone I should be getting a world title match, not Del Rio, Rock or Sheamus. But as for tonight, oh boy.. Jeff Hardy! One of my long time enemies and tonight it's a rivalry renewed as I get yet another chance to mop the floor with the Rainbow Haired idiot.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  G6IBU

[Edge] I have a strong point to prove tonight, that I'm not a guy you can pull a one hit wonder win over on. CM Punk, I'm sorry to break the news to you but after tonight there will be no more Jeff Hardy for you to belittle. Because after our match tonight is over he's going to be in a hospital bed for many weeks to come for that matter. You see throughout all of my XWL career Jeff Hardy was always there, that thorn in my side that just never went away. But as I'm moving on in my career and he's stuck being the low life that he is I think it's time to put this piece of my past to rest, whether it be a spear. Or a conchairto onto the steel steps! Tonight I'll make an example out of Jeff Hardy to prove a point, and John Morrison, I know you're-

*Suddenly Edge is cut off by the theme song of John Morrison! The fans rise out of their seats and begin to cheer for the Guru of Greatness, Edge is shown frantic in the ring.*

[Jim Ross] Oh boy! Business is about to pick up gentlemen!

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  UekjS

[Joey Styles] Wow, here he is!

*Morrison darts out onto the stage with a bandage on his head and runs down to the ring, Edge goes for a clothesline but Morrison ducks it and runs towards the opposite ropes and when he runs back he takes out Edge with a huge dropkick sending him out of the ring! Edge stumbles to his feet and looks like he's going to go back in and fight, but instead throws his hands up in the air and starts to walk away as the fans boo. Whilst doing that Morrison also throws Edge's fake slammy down to the mat smashing it in half, Edge doesn't care as he's leaving.*

[Jerry Lawler] Edge is doing the right thing, he shouldn't have to deal with a crazed Morrison. He got his revenge!

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  EF2CY

[Jerry Lawler] WHAT?!

*But then Jeff Hardy's theme song plays! The fans erupt in cheers again as Hardy makes his way out onto the stage, he begins to run down the ramp. Edge instinctively runs back into the ring only to remember Morrison is there, Edge faces Morrison and tries to reason with him. Edge backs up only to bump into Jeff Hardy who is in the ring too, Edge turns around and notices he's trapped. Morrison and Hardy inch closer to Edge as the fans are excited but Edge jumps over the top rope and runs over the barrier, Morrison and Hardy go to the ropes and watch on as Edge runs through the crowd in a panic. Morrison and Hardy pose for the fans as we cut to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:33 pm

I enjoyed that promo Adam, you showed off a new personality of Edge, but then Morrison came out and it was all out. I certainly didn't see the twist with Hardy coming out and helping Morrison. Edge is also a big coward for running away, so people hate him more. Very good work, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:38 pm

John Morrison and Jeff Hardy making Edge run like Bitch? mischief Since both of those are my people, I have to call that a win! mischief Great Job on the promo Adam, looking forward to our match
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 am

**We come back from commercials and before the commentators can take in what just happened in the Edge/John Morrison saga and familiar entrance music plays with an instant reply of boos and jeers from the crowd.

Kevin Steen appears on the ramp, he is met by even louder boos from the XWL fans. Steen has a big smile on his face. He slowly walks down the ramp towards the ring. Steen is at ringside, when a few fans are shouting some abuse at him. Steen turns to the 2 young lads, he stares at them for a few moments before. He slaps one of them across the face and quickly steps back as both of them try to climb over the barricade, They struggle to get over the barricade as security are quickly on the scene. The fans are being held back, but the one is hanging from the barricade with his hands touching the floor, Steen runs up to him looks like he is going to hit him but gets in his face and just smiles. Steen then steps back and lets security do there job.

Steen grabs a microphone before he rolls into the ring. He strolls around the ring, still with a smirk on his face. Steen is stopped from talking as he goes to speak the first time from booing from the fans. Steen just stands there with the same smirk on his face with his arms crossed.**

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  2mrw2ue

[Kevin Steen]
YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN STOP ME TALKING????I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!!! I CAN TALK LIKE THIS, LOUD AND ANNOYING ALL NIGHT.

**The fans start to settle down, content on what Steen has to say to them this week.**

I would say thank you for shutting the hell up, but, well I was any good with manners.

**As the crowd as pretty much quieten down, a fans shouts from ringside " Because your mother is a WHORE!!**

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  2m4d5dx

Thats right, I never taught manners because my mother was a whore, She was too busy whoring herself out to teach me manners. Goddamn where did you get your jokes from?? Kid, I just want to let you know that I am learning to get manners because your moms teaching me, I mean after I screw the holy hell out of her, she always saying thank you, thank you and when I give it her she always saying more please, more please. So I get there one day so you like everyone else shut the fuck up.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  2zivhpu

Last Week, you saw the last of AJ Styles, well I can imagine the little shit will be back one day. I mean I didn't quite finish what I started in the ring. I thought maybe I did enough to put him out of action for at least this until next week. But I find out when I come to the arena tonight, that not only is he not gone, hes booked in a match tonight. Booked in a match with yours truly!!!But before you all wet yourselves with joy, its not one v one, I actually am booked to team up with the little squirt to face another one of my opponents at Unforgiven, Justin Gabriel and his boyfriend Wade Barrett. I mean Vickie or whoever is running this place,I got one thing to say, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  205scwm

I mean one thing, you want me to tag with that bastard who hates me as much as I hate him, I mean we won't even get to ringside, so your idea would fail right there. Secondly I doubt your little AJ will be here tonight, I mean did you not see what I did to him last week?? Well maybe I will have to refresh your memories, take a look.

**Kevin Steen points to the titantron which begins to show a video. The video shows Kevin Steen and Steve Corino beating the hell out of AJ, with chairs as AJ is handcuffed in the corner.**

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  K2jy1d

Right, so there you are, me beating the little bitch. Tonight AJ will not be here. So I want a goddamn replacement partner, because I am not throwing my match tonight. I mean the chance to get my hands on Justin again to let him see the man who will be taking that US title off the immigrant. So Vickie, I want you to come down here now and give me a new partner so I can beat this international disaster called The Corre. Come on I haven't got all night, so please darling grace me with your presence.

**Steen walks around the ring and starts to get a little annoyed because there is no sign of Vickie. Steen starting moving faster around the ring and banging on the turnbuckle pads. Steen exits the ring and starts to walk up the ring with the microphone still in his hand.**

[Kevin Steen]

Well If you don't come out here, I am coming backstage to get a answer out of you, I am not letting you and your management team screw me around again. Because we know have that turned out last time don't we??

**Steen drops the microphone and goes backstage.**
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  XwlredemptionswaggerXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Xwlredemptionted
Jack Swagger Vs Ted Dibiase

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 pm

My face when I saw Tyler Black is the Number 1 Contender for the US Title

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Cm-Punk-cm-punk-18168120-704-400

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Punk
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:23 pm

You'll have a different face if AJ or Steen win. Considering how good it is, if one of them has the title, it'll be pretty much locked down between them for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  CMPunkDavidOtungaIMAGESHACKGIFT2
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:36 pm

OddFuture wrote:
My face when I saw Tyler Black is the Number 1 Contender for the US Title

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Cm-Punk-cm-punk-18168120-704-400

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Punk

He's just No1 in the rankings atm. He isn't No1 Contender yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Bronzeh. wrote:
You'll have a different face if AJ or Steen win. Considering how good it is, if one of them has the title, it'll be pretty much locked down between them for a while Razz

Yeah...like they have a chance.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  YYGnA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next