Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011

Go down 
+10
Ash
Bang
Shug
Bronzeh
Jiggas
Austin
Brandon
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Redemp

Live From - Springfield, Missouri

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionchrisXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionzack
Chris Sabin vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionroderickstronXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionsting
Roderick Strong Vs Sting

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptiondaffneyXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionkharma
Daffney vs Kharma

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionseanohaire
Mr. Fn Vs Sean O'Haire

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionchavoXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionjtg
Chavo Guerrero vs JTG

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionalexrileyXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptiondrew
Alex Riley vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionjeffXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionedge
Jeff Hardy Vs Edge

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Redemptionthemiz
Tyson Kidd vs The Miz

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 U71ts
AJ Styles & Kevin Steen Vs Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel - The Corre -

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionkellyXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Kelly Kelly Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 RedemptionhasanXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionkane
Muhammad Hassan Vs Kane

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionswaggerXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionted
Jack Swagger Vs Ted Dibiase

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionpunkXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionsincara
CM Punk Vs Sin Cara

Non-Title Submission Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionjericho
Alberto Del Rio vs Chris Jericho

Last edited by A Mean Monopoly Player on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 am

Michelle McCool promo.

First off, "she took food out of my mouth and stuck it in her breasts" That's nasty. David did a good job of playing Michelle portraying her bitchy personality. There's not much to say for this promo apart from it furthers Michelle's feud with Melina well and it has a good amount of dialogue. With Michelle laying down the challenge for the stacked Unforgiven Card, hopefully Melina accepts it.

Drew McIntyre promo.

Good to see Drew all fired up after what happened to him, but him underestimating Alex Riley could cost him. Drew showing his frustration over Christian's ongoing challenges for Unforgiven, he even punked out poor Todd Grisham. Drew gets swerved as his locker room is completely trashed by Christian who is still trying to goad him into accepting, Christian just won't stop until he gets his match. Unique promo.

Kurt Angle/Muhammad Hassan promo.

Awesome to see you back as Kurt now, Bang. You start off this promo with a bang (dat pun) and you portrayed Kurt's character to a tee. As expected you go back to the roots of why you were gone and how you seek revenge, and how you guarentee'd another title win in the books. But then Angle's cut off by Muhammad Hassan and I instantly thought "Yessss" Seeing Hassan coming down to confront the American Hero. This would've been a dream feud in 2005 when Hassan was around so it is really cool to see it being done now, Hassan's part was brilliant when confronting Kurt along with Kurt's reply. Hassan has enough and attempts to attack Angle but it backfires, I'm really looking forward to seeing this develop more. Great job.

Mr. Fn promo.

Fun commentary at the start of the promo to read. "Fn: There once was a guy named Kane.. He claimed that he was mentally insane… He said he was a monster and could destroy all the roster but all Kane delivered was shame!" lol, Jam Master Fn ftw. As a whole this promo was very enjoyable, Kane vs Fn is an intriguing feud and Fn punching the tacks and glass and whatnot on the mat was pretty damn sick. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Fn and Kane collide to show who the true monster is in XWL.

Chris Jericho promo.

Nooooo, Rosa's back! Why won't she go away D: I lol'd at Jericho calling Del Rio a winking pervert, aaaand oh snap he found Del Rio's car. This should make things a bit more itneresting seeing as Del Rio loves his cars. Del Rio's theme song being the only song on the radio is actually something I could see happening in real life. Del Rio's growing frustration shows which surely won't make him any more happier. This promo did it's job of showing Jericho getting under Del Rio's skin before the big match tonight but in the same sense it still hypes the Main Event of Unforgiven. Curious to see how the main event will go now.

Alex Riley vs Drew McIntyre.

I didn't expect much from this because I know it's the last minute and you just wanted to post it, but atleast you managed to get it done with Christian costing Drew the match against the new guy Alex Riley furthering your feud.

Kane vs Fn Brawl.

Will edit this bit later.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionchavoXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionjtg
Chavo Guerrero vs JTG

Chavo vs JTG was back and forth for the first half of the match until Chavo gained the upper hand. He was victorious after hitting 2 3 Amigos and finally, ending the match with a big frog splash for the three count.

Winner:XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionchavo

Yeah sorry about the late and shitty write up, had exams all week and then I was away during the weekend so this is really last minute. Match was initially recorded but something screwed up with the recording so here it is, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Non-Title Submission Match

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Xwlredemptionjericho
Alberto Del Rio vs Chris Jericho

Alberto Del Rio’s theme song begins to play as we see some highlight from earlier tonight involving the fiasco that took place between Del Rio, Chris Jericho, and his car.

King: I can’t wait to see Jericho tap out guys. Del Rio has the capabilities to beat him when he was all cool and collected, but now he must be furious at Jericho. He won’t only be looking to win this submission match tonight which makes these next few minutes special.

Style: I wonder if Jericho is even in the arena. He just drove off to gods know where, and we haven’t heard any update from him ever since.

Jr: Indeed, but King has a point about one thing. Del Rio is not happy right now, and I wouldn’t want to be a Jericho fan right about now. Hopefully they’re up on the cheap seats tonight in order to prevent another tragedy.

King: You know what? I wouldn’t be surprised if Jericho didn’t show up. Behind all his jokes, and that witty attitude of his is a man who know’s when he’s beat, and that’s why he took Del Rio’s car. He thinks it will give him the Psychological edge, but man is he dead WRONG!

Ricardo, who is in the ring introduces Ricardo who obviously comes out without his car going through the curtains like a normal superstar appearing on the entrance stage. He looks.. pissed of, and with good reason. It doesn’t help his psyche knowing that he has to come out to a mediocre entrance which lowers himself to the standards of the rest of the locker room.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_07_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_004900200

However, he suddenly begins to when Ricardo shouts his name, telling the crowd that he’s not going to let this incident get to his head, and tonight he’s going to be the same Del Rio that he’s always been.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_01_07_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_004905240

He walks forward to open his arms igniting the usual firework that goes about behind him. He then walks forward to ringside eventually, and goes up the steel steps to enter the ring. He taunts again In the ring a couple of times getting a very big negative reaction from the crowd. Probably will have to get use to that seeing as he actually kicked the head of a fan the week prior.

King: This is why I’m supporting Del Rio. This guy will not let anything stand in his way of his destiny. Our destiny as well because when he wins the world championship we will all get to our feet to applaud this man. Royalty, the IT, how does Ricardo say it? Viva Del Rio!

Style: Hey King, I have a question. Who are you going to pull for if Sheamus and Del Rio are the last two guys left in the elimination match at Unforgiven? I’m dying to see that reaction because it seems like one day you’re pulling for Alberto Del Rio, and the next you’re going crazy for Sheamus.

King: I’ll root for the right man. Plain and simple. Fact of the matter is as long as Jericho or Rock doesn’t win then XWL will benefit greatly. We need a young stellar star to represent this company, and not two washed up guys who have been there and done that in Jericho and the Rock.

Jr: Well King the Rock hasn’t held a world championship in almost a decade so it would be a big moment for him to win it at Unforgiven, but Jericho has proven to be one of the most resilient champions in XWL history. Probably the greatest holding the belt on 4 different occasion’s. There’s a reason why both of them are in this match, and age and experience play a big factor but they don’t get title matches because they’re experienced. They get them because they just plain out deserve them due to their hard work. Del Rio and Sheamus work hard to. All four of them do, getting the job done in their own unique way.

Del Rio stands in the middle of the ring staring toward the crowd who are booing so loud that I think Del Rio should watch his hive because it seems like a full out riot is about to unfold. His theme song eventually stops, and he waits anxiously for the arrival of Chris Jericho getting ready to unleash that armbar taking Jericho’s arm with him. Chris Jericho’s theme song begins to play, and the crowd immediately begin the cheer there lungs out. Unfortunately for Del Rio Jericho doesn’t come out. His theme song begins to play a second time, but nothing. Del Rio goes to talk with one of the officials to shed some light on the situation, but they’re as clueless as Del Rio is right now. The crowd immediately begins to cheer when they see Chris Jericho on the titantron sitting, thinking, being Chris Jericho.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Normal_127

King: What did I tell you? WHAT DID I-

Style: Shut up King Chris Jericho is about to speak.

Del Rio is in the ring shouting out while pointing at Jericho ordering him to come to the ring for the submission match.

Jericho: Me? You want a piece of Chris Jericho? You know I would love to go into that ring and enter the domain of Alberto Del Rio only to make you tap out a dozen times, but you see there comes a time when you just meet that special someone. When you first see her you can’t lay your eyes off of her, and absolutely nothing matters anymore. You know that feeling right Del Rio? Well, you use to seeing as you no longer have it within your grasp. First off, I want to apologize to all my Jericholics around the arena, but when Chris Jericho get’s into his fun zone it’s hard to drift away from there.

Crowd cheers anyways.

Jericho: That’s right. True members of the nation, and proud. Del Rio, I know your probably furious right about now, but you see as world champion I have a certain perks that statesthat I can do whatever the hell I want. Vickie will get mad, but when she does get mad she won’t ignore the fact that you attacked a fan a week before. So, next week we’ll both be getting ready for that big fat nagging from the behemoth that inhabits that Office.

Crowd cheers even more while Del Rio just gets more mad and impatient.

Jericho: Hey Del Rio, I know that look. I barely know you at all, but what I do know is that you’re very in love with your collection of cars. I know you probably have a dozen cars throughout every one of your garages around the world, but I bet you have never seen something quite as epic as……. THIS! THE JERICHO-MOBILE!

The camera zooms out to reveal Alberto Del rio’s car which is just a complete wreck right about now. All those millions of dollars wasted, and Del Rio realizes that. Suddenly Jericho puts up 3 fingers and drops one down for the countdown to begin. When it reaches Zero the wheels pop of. The dent opens up, and some of the windows shatter. Del Rio is punching the pad, and he exits the ring.

Jericho: Oh- that isn’t your car Del Rio. You wouldn’t believe the friends that I could afford these days with my out of this world, godly personality. Chris Jericho has those darn connection’s getting a dinosaur version of the darn mistress. The true Jericho mobile..She is right over there… with emphasis on “SHE”

So now the camera goes a bit to the left, and Del Rio’s car has a completely pink right now. With some vinyl’s of stars and fireworks around the perimeter of the car. On the front Bunker in big words it says “Jericho Rulez” with it saying “Fozzy” on another side, and a picture of Del Rio with an elephant like noise. The crowd cheers while Del Rio covers his face not being able to watch this.

King: I-I can’t believe it. Does Jericho know how much Del Rio invested on that?

Style: For a guy who said he didn’t care about it, he sure as hell doesn’t look pleased that his car got transitioned in this pink super women looking sports car.

Jericho smirks as he gets up from whatever he was sitting on, and he then walks toward the Jericho-Mobile. His world championship is riding shotgun, and Jericho jumps over the door to get on the driver seat. He mocks Del Rio further by doing his signature wink, and he then turns on the radio to play his own entrance theme song.

Jericho: UHHHHH, BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! These have been quite the random chain of events given to you all by your friendly, cuddly, and neighborhood friend, Chris Jericho. See you next week Jerichoholics, and I doubt Del Rio will cause you any distress unless he wants another one of his beloved members turned into a girl’s fantasy house.

Jericho puts his foot on the ignition, and drives of to wherever Chris Jericho’s of the world drive off to. We then return back into the ring, and Del is stomping on the ropes. He then goes to nag to Ricardo while he tries to calm him down, but that’s no use right now.

King: Coward.. Coward to the very end! What are you laughing at Styles? How can you laugh at the pain of this glorious man? You know Jericho could very well be in for some financial problems due to this.

Jr: King, this is Chris Jericho we’re talking about. He has done some insane stuff in the past, and I doubt he hasn’t ruled out the outcome of his action’s. heh..

King: Even you’re laughing Jr?? We where suppose to see a submission match tonight, and the way I see it Chris Jericho just left because he was scared of Del Rio. He knows he excels when it comes to submission’s.

Style: Jericho and Del Rio have faced each other a number of times in the past month, and last I checked Jericho has more wins over Del Rio so I don’t see why he would be scared. Jericho has gotten into the worst scenarios facing Sheamus in a street fight in his own damn hometown with those hostile Sheamus fans. I don’t think a man who went through that is scared of anything King. Just seem’s like he’s having.. you know a bit of fun.. at Del Rio’s expense.

Del Rio doesn’t even know what to do now. So much frustration to bear. He enters the ring to look at the crowd who chant Y2J, and that just gets him even more pissed of. However, suddenly the crowd gets a different tone, and good god almighty..

Jr: Oh my lord! It’s Sheamus! Where did he come from!?

Style: I’m not sure Jr. He’s not even on the damn show, but he just entered that ring like a fired-up bull. Eye’s set on Del Rio, and I wouldn’t turn around if I was him. Hey King so like I was saying earlier.. how would you..

King stays quiet, and Del Rio turns around to be met with a powerful brogue kick right to the freaking skull. The crowd boo’s anyways because as he stares downward at one of his oponnent’s for the championship match at Unforgiven.

Jr: I’m going to go an say that Del Rio quite frankly had the worst week ever in XWL. Can we all agree?

King: I applaud this man because he just sent a message. Jericho has felt the wrath of Sheamus, and so has the Rock on breakdown. He came here to give Del Rio the boot to tell him that no one is safe. I love it!

Style:lol

Jr: I knew the lack of Sheamus this week had a purpose. Del Rio is knocked out, and Ricardo high tailed it out of there.

Sheamus taunts to the crowd getting DAT heat, and the show then comes to a close.

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Normal_SD_611_Photo_032
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Damn seme, What a shitty week for Del Rio. I know that feel bro hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011    XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 6/5/2011 - 6/12/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3