Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011

Go down 
+8
Jiggas
Jonguin
Ash
Bang
Alan
Bronzeh
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From - San Antonio, Texas

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionzackXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionddp
Zack Ryder vs DDP

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionthemizXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionseanohaire
The Miz Vs Sean O'Haire

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionkharmaXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly
Kharma Vs Kelly Kelly

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionrtruthXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionsincara
R-Truth Vs Sin Cara

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionroderickstronXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionkaz
Roderick Strong vs Kaz

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionhasanXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjtg
Muhammhad Hassan vs JTG

Normal Match

Tyler Black's Open Challenge

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 RedemptiontylerblackXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 ZbS8X
Tyler Black Vs ________

Normal Fatal Four Way Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 VxOrR
AJ Styles Vs Chavo Guerrero Vs Kevin Steen Vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionsting
Mr. Fn Vs Sting

Triple Threat Divas Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionlitaXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmelina
Lita vs Michelle McCool vs Melina

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionbryandanielso
Ted Dibiase Vs Bryan Danielson

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionswaggerXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionjusting
Jack Swagger Vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 IK4QT
CM Punk & Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Hardy & Chris Jericho

Last edited by E/T on Sun May 29, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:06 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionhasanXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjtg
Muhammad Hassan vs JTG

Watch in 1080p for best quality
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:06 am

**We come back from commercials and we are backstage, in the parking lot. The unusaul thing about this situation is that it seems to be a handheld camera filming. The camera zooms in to a car just parked in its space. After a few moments, AJ Styles exits the car, with his wife and kids in tow. AJ is having a playful joke with his kids, as he grabs his bag out of the trunk of the car.

As AJ is walking with his family to the main area of the arena. The camera starts to shake as the unknown camera man is following AJ Styles. He suddenlty stops when AJ seems to look straight at the camera and the person holding the camera. But even though AJ looks to be staring straight at the camera, he is unaware that he is actually being filmed.**

[???]
Yeah AJ, look straight at me, look at the person who is going to destroy you, look at the person who plans to leave tonight with your blood on my hands. I hope you realise that you are staring into an abyss called the end of your career.

**The Unknown man said it in such a whisper you can not make out who it is talking. AJ has now walked through the door but he looks back once more, he has the feeling that he is being followed and he should because he is. the camera cuts off and we come back to ringside, with JR, Joey Styles adn Jerry "The King" Lawler.**

[Jim Ross]
Very strange indeed, someone is following AJ and someone has the plan to hurt AJ, I hope AJ watches his back, I wonder who it is guys?

[Joey Styles]
JR, Really? Isn't it obvious who it is? Its got to be Kevin Steen, the guy is sick and twisted and wants to end the career of AJ, its been his goal since day one of his XWL career.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Shut Up Joey, AJ was the one who started all this, he disrespected Kevin since day one, like most of the people backstage and here by you two. Steen has shown how good he is in this ring. 2 Weeks ago he beat Randy Orton, last week if it wasn't for AJ's cowardly attack, he would of most likely beat Kane.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:40 pm

We are now taken backstage to AJ Styles locker room. We hear AJ talking to his wife and kids before sitting down in font of the camera.

**Before the interviewer begins the interviewer, if you look at the corner of the screen you can just about make out someone looking on at AJ being interviewed, the unknown person cannot be identified, but you can see him holding a camera filming this interview.**

[Interviewer]
Earlier tonight AJ, Gabriel announced that he wants the match to be a no holds barred match at unforgiven for the US title, what are your thoughts on this?

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 2uoh2za

[AJ Styles]
Well, Gabriel wants a match to be under his terms and he is the champ so I gotta’ respect his decision. If he wants to have a no holds barred match then that’s fine with me. Steen is not going to know what hit him an unforgiven. I will take both of them to the limit and win my first title here in XWL. This is my first real opportunity and I am not going to give it up so easy. I promise to walk out of that match the United States Champion.

Gabriel seems to think he’s got it all sussed out, and that he’s going to use mine and Steen’s hatred against us but all I can say now is that because Gabriel holds that title, he is just a bigger part of this as we both are. Me and Steen may have completely different ego’s but at the end of the day we will both do anything to get our hands on that title so Gabriel I’m just letting you know now it is not going to be an easy match and you are not going to come away with that title.

[Interviewer]
Whoa, some strong words there for both your opponents, tonight though you will be in the ring with one of your opponents, Kevin Steen. How do you feel about tonights match?

**The unknown person with the handhel camera starts to move and AJ looks but still does not know he is being watched, he looks at where the the mystery person is but he doesn;t know he is there.**

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 2l9314p

[AJ Styles]
Tonight, I do not care about Tyson Kidd or Chavo. I have no problem with either of them, but with that being said if either of them even thinks about getting in my way tonight I will not hesitate to fight back. Tonight all I want is to fight Steen. Tonight I can guarantee all hell will break loose. Ste….

**Steen comes flying in with a forearm to AJ's face knocking him off the chair and onto the floor. He starts to beat AJ, but AJ is fighting back. The mystery man steps out from his hiding place and starts to film the attack, so the mystery man cannot be Kevin Steen. Steen picks AJ up and throws him into the wall. Steen then goes up to the mystery man and grabs the handheld camera and uses that to hit AJ with. He then picks up AJ and grabs the chair that he was sitting on and puts it on AJ's arm. He then throws AJ into the wall arm with the chair on first. AJ screams in pain, that has got to hurt, before Steen can continue, security are on the scene, but has Steen done enough damage to AJ to make him miss tonights match. Security hold back Steen and the mystery man. We then cut to the announce table.**

[Jim Ross]
Damn that Kevin Steen, attacking AJ, couldn't he of waited for the match??I mean that could put AJ out of tonights match maybe even put him out for a few weeks.

Well Steen is just getting AJ back for last week when he beat him in the parking lot and stopping Steen having his match last week and the following week causing him nearly to miss his match with Randy Orton.

[Jim Ross]
King your full of it, just like Steen. Folks at least we know that mystery stalker wasn't Steen, but that leaves us to question who is it?? is he anything to do with Steen or is he just some werid sicko?? Well folks on with tonights Redemption.

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Little Jimmy wrote:

[/center]

Chavo Fail
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:51 pm

ROBBED cheers

Last edited by Almur on Tue May 31, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm

**The match is over and Steen picked up the win in that long grueling match between these four. Steen is slumped in the corner and AJ is managing to come around after receiving that Package Piledriver for Kevin Steen to pick up the win. AJ makes his way to the opposite corner to Steen. Tyson Kidd and Chavo have rolled out and are leaving. Steen looks at AJ. Earlier Steen tried putting AJ out of this match with that attack backstage. Steen then has a sinister smile across his face, he has something planned. AJ is still unaware that Steen is still in the ring. Steen stand ups and picks up the ring bell that was used earlier.

Steen slowly approaches AJ, the fans are booing and are chanting for AJ to get up. Steen reaches AJ who has managed to get to his feet but his back is to Steen. Steen is on AJ and goes to swing the ring bell, but AJ turns and ducks the shot, he then out of nowhere hits the pele kick knocking the the ring bell into Steen's face. Steen stumble and slumps into the corner. AJ climbs the turnbuckle and starts pounding punches right to Steen, one after another, he isn't letting up. Steen manages to block one last punch from AJ and pushes AJ off him. Steen is busted wide open. Blood is dripping from his forehead to the canvas. AJ gets up and rung up and goes for a few more punches but Steen blocks, this starts off a back and forth hitting fest, closed fists from AJ and Steen hit each other, the odd forearm shot thrown in there for good measure.

AJ starts getting the best of Steen which the fans appreciate with loud cheers and chanting for AJ. AJ keeps on at Steen who is in the corner taking every single shot, he cant block them as they are coming so fast.

The crowd, start to cheer even more, but they there is a louder set of boos from the fans as an unknown assailant has arrived through the crowd, he is now ringside and grabs the steel chair and slides in. AJ is unaware that there is a unknown hooded assailant behind him. He blasts AJ in the back with the chair, stopping AJ attacking Steen, he then hits another shot to AJ's back forcing down to his knees. Steen is up at this point and hits a hard kick right to the side of AJ's head, knocking him to the floor. The unknown assailant throws back the hood of his jumper to reveal himself.**

[Jim Ross]
OH MY GAWD, Its Steve Corino, hes returned and by gawd, he his helping out with a sickening attack.

[Joey Styles]
Corino was the one who helped Steen back in the day and was here briefly few months back on the first initial attack on AJ. Corino is a sick man just a bad as Steen. Lets get some security out here.

Genius, Corino is just a pure genius and you two can just shut the hell up. AJ started to attack Steen just because he was a sore loser, Steen just was trying to cover his back but AJ the coward just attacked him. Corino is just helping out a friend in need.

[Joey Styles]
King that just bullshit, Corino and Steen are just evil and they are showing it now, trying to end AJ's career

**Corino strolls around the ring and then stops in the center of the ring. Steen meanwhile is choking AJ on the bottom rope. the camera goes back to Corino who is searching his pockets for something, after a few seconds of looking he pulls out....... HANDCUFFS!!!!

Corino picks AJ up and handcuffs his right arm to the corner. He then pulls out and second set of handcuffs and cuffs AJ's other arm to the other side. They have something sick in mind right here. Corino hands Steen the chair, Steen looks at AJ for a few moments and starts to laugh as the helpless AJ cannot do anything, he is stuck and it doesn't look like he has anyone to come help him out. Steen swings the chair back, then swings it hard right to AJ's skull...

[Jim Ross]
OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD, NO, NO, NO SOMEBODY STOP HIS HELLIOUS ATTACK.

**The fans are booing are jeering as loud as they can possibly can, Steen swings and hits AJ again, then again then again. AJ is busted wide open, blood is covering his face. Steen drops the chair and Corino hands Steen a kendo stick. Steen then starts to repeatedly hit AJ with the stick with a flurry of shots. Steen does not look to be giving up with this attack, but he stops when a familiar music starts.**

[Jim Ross]
That's the US Champ Justin Gabriel! Is he coming to save AJ from this viscous assault?

** Justin Gabriel stops at top of the ramp, and looks down to the ring. Kevin Steen and Steve Corino stare at Gabriel and prepare for Gabriel to come to the ring. Gabriel begins to make his way down the isle, but he stomps half way and reveals he's holding a microphone**

[Justin Gabriel]
I could go to the ring right now and stop this....
**The crowd erupt in cheers and are pleading for Gabriel to save AJ**
...But I'm not going to
** The cheers suddenly turn to boo's for the United States champion**
You see, Steen could end AJs career right now. And It won't effect a thing, No matter what happens here right now. It's still going to be the same result at Unforgiven... Justin Gabriel walking out still the US Champion. I don't care what Steen does to AJ right now, I'm not going to go in that ring and risk myself, for the sake of AJ. He doesn't deserve my help. And Kevin Steen... You can inflict as much damage as you want to AJ right now, It still won't help your chances going into Unforgiven. I'm on a huge role, going into the match. Eariler tonight, I destroyed Jack Swagger. Two week ago, I beat Evan Bourne. and Last week, I took Chris Jericho to the limit. You two are no match for me in any shape or form. I mean look at AJ, He's been destroyed by some overrated,overweight minor league poor excuse of a wrestler. and Kevin Steen... You are needing help of a past it Steve Corino who hasn't been relevant since ECW Ended in 2001.Then you look at me, The current United States champion, The fastest rising star in this company. and of course, my talent outshines the both of you.

** Gabriel drops the microphone, and smirks at Steen who is still staring down Gabriel. Gabriel holds up the United States championship, and continues to smirk before heading backstage and security rush the ring but Steen and Corino have given up on AJ and left the ring. EMTs rush down to the ring also, they tend to AJ and after moments of checking him, they load him onto a stretcher and take him away as Steen and Corino look on from the top of the ramp.**

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:54 pm

**The camera cuts to the backstage area where Chavo Guerrero is seen pacing back and forth**

[Chavo]
Get that camera away from me. I don't have anything to say right now.

[Cameraman]
Chavo if I could just-

[Chavo]
I SAID GET THE DAMN CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE RIGHT NOW. Do I look like I'm in the frame of mind to deal with you people right now? You think I care what you want to know or what the fans want to know? I COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK OR WANT FROM ME RIGHT NOW.

[Chavo]
You see that out there? Did you see that match just now? What.. the hell.. was that? Really? Are you kidding me, really? ANOTHER damn 4 way match? I'm Chavo guerrero! Not just another mid carder like management seems to view me as. You people think I deserve this? Well I couldn't give a rats ass what you think! The fact is, I DON'T deserve this. I DON'T deserve to be put in matches with the likes of jobbers like Tyson Kidd.

[Chavo]
Let me take you on a little history lesson right now. You see not too long ago, I was fed up with how I was being treated in this hell hole. So I did what no other man seemed to have the nuts to do. I went after a world title contender, MVP to be exact, to prove that I'm not just any other guy in this company. I'm THE face of this entire damn industry! Or atleast.. I should be. I came out here week after week, and I told each and every one of you in the audience that I deserved better, and that I would be treated better around here.

[Chavo]
Of course, I was ignored once again. So what did I do? I took it to MVP, and not only did I just have a match with him, not only did I hurt him, not only did I beat him, but I set out to make him pay. To make him pay for what people like him have done to me all of my life. People like MVP don't deserve the title shots their given. They don't deserve anything better than the kind of match I was put in tonight. Me however? Well, I told you all I wanted MY opportunities and that I'd take them by force if I had to. MVP can tell you himself, you don't mess with Chavo Guerrero. See, when MVP was the man that was placed infront of me, in my path, I made sure that not only would he no longer take my opportunities, but I made sure that he couldn't leave this arena without the help of medics!

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 54

[Chavo]
Let's go even further back than that. Further than any of you have ever been told of. Let's go back to my childhood. Now, I wasn't any ordinary kid. Nah nah nah, I was a guerrero! I didn't wake up every morning into a common family, to do common things, and fail miserably at life bit by bit, like all of you watching me at home. I woke up each and every day into one of the most talented and most respected families of all time. I woke up a Guerrero, and it didn't stop there. Not only did I have to carry myself one, but I had to ensure that I got the respect that every Guerrero deserves and that every Guerrero ensures they are given.

[Chavo]
But without saying, that's not all that was expected of me. I'm Chavo Guerrero jr. Son of Chavo Guerrero Sr, grandson of Gory Guerrero, nephew of Eddie Guerrero. Naturally, I was never a normal kid, and I was never going to be. All through my life I trained alongside my family to in turn, carry on the Guerrero name when there was nobody ahead of me to do so. The legacy of the Guerrero family would always be an aspect of my life and that is the very reason I'm here today. With that being said, I may have trained with the very best, fought alongside the very best, and been given faith my the very best. But what was I given to help me on the way to the top? NOTHING.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 55

[Chavo]
Not a single person helped me get to where I am today, or gave me one single opportunity to make it in this business. Everything that I've achieved and everything that I fight for, was a foundation build entirely by myself. Nobody gave me any shortcuts either. I have been through so much crap in this business, not one of you could imagine. You couldn't imagine the obstacles I've overcome, the pain I've experienced, the challenges I've faced, nothing. None of it. So why am I here right now, telling people about this?

[Chavo]
LOOK WHERE I'M AT NOW. You wanna know why I'm mad? You wanna know why I do the things I do? IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE TO. It's because the ONLY way for somebody like me to make it in this business is to do whatever it is that I have to. Hell, I'm more talented than any of you could ever be. I'm more talented than anyone in this locker room too. But they look down on me. Management, look down on me. They look at me and they think to themselves "Oh, it's just Eddie's nephew. It's that guy who would hang with Eddie all the time. He thinks he can continue what Eddie brought to the table." Well that's never been me. I'm not a follower, I'm a leader. But one thing they did have right.. I WILL continue the Guerrero legacy. I WILL become what I'm destined to become.

[Chavo]
But I'm not doing it for any of you. I'm doing it for Eddie. For the Guerreros. FOR ME. You know what they say, be careful what you wish for, because you just.. might.. get it. You wanted a different Chavo? You've got one. You've got the most lethal Chavo Guerrero you'll ever see, and over the next couple of weeks, you'll see exactly what I mean. I said earlier that I do this because I have to, and as true as that is.. that's not the only reason. See, I've learned that the people who stand ahead of me, think their better than me. So I don't ONLY do this because I have to. I do it because I want to, because I enjoy it. So I WILL overcome this crap. I WILL get rid of that rookie Tyson Kidd. I WILL win that title. And I WILL prove to each and every one of you that Chavo Guerrero is truely the greatest man to ever step foot in that ring. You got a problem with any of that? Well, I'd like to see somebody try stop me.

**Chavo stares directly into the camera with an intense and angry look across his face, before turning away and storming off further into the backstage area.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 pm

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 YXVBB

Roderick Strong's music hits as he runs down the ramp to the ring with a mic in his hand

Strong:
Last week. I offered Tyler Black a one on one match in our best of 7 series. I offered that so I could prove to you that I could beat you by pinfall, which I admit I have yet to do against you. I can admit that, but what I can also admit that I'm a better man than you. I'll prove that by showing what happened last week..

Strong points at the titantron, and we're shown highlights of last week where Tyler Black attacked Strong from behind and got the quick 3 count.

Strong: Now as you can see, he sadly had to resort to cheap tactics. Not only did he have to act like a pussy with me, he also decided to suddenly make me wait 3 weeks to face him again. Are you serious, Tyler? haha. I knew you were somewhat scared, but I didn't know you were a little bitch.

Crowd then starts to chant "Tyler's a bitch". Strong is shown chuckling at the crowd

Strong: Even these people know it, Tyler. They see the truth. But back to my main point, not only do I have to wait that long, but it's not even a match where I can pin you? What's the matter, Tyler? You want me to pin you, yet you won't let me get the chance to do that. Instead I just have to put you down for a 10 count, and I fully intend on doing that.

All of a sudden Kaz's music hits, and he makes his way down to the ring interrupting Roderick Strong

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 20v0twn

Roderick Strong is then shown staring intently at Kaz

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 506gh

The bell rings and they lock up. Kaz takes it to the corner and comes out with an arm lock. Back and forth action with reversals now. They take it to the mat now with more back and forth. Kaz with a drop toe hold and another headlock on Strong. Strong charges in the corner but Kaz moves. Kaz slams Buck to the mat by his head for a 2 count. Kaz ends up on the apron and Srong knocks him to the floor. Strong goes outside and kicks Kaz down.

Strong brings it back in the ring and works Kaz over. Strong chokes Kaz on the ropes with his boot. More offense and a 2 count from Strong. Strong drops several knees into Kaz’s back and gets a 1 count. Strong keeps Kaz grounded to the mat now. Strong keeps it up until Kaz rams him back into the corner. Roddy knocks Kaz off and goes to the top. Kaz runs up and gutwrench suplexes Strong from the top to the mat. They get up and Kaz clotheslines Strong twice and spin kicks him. Kaz catches Strong in the corner and slams him hard. Strong with a a huge backbreaker and another 2 count.

More offense by Strong and a neckbreaker for a 2 count. More back and forth until Strong powerbombs Kaz into the turnbuckle. Strong picks him up and hits another backbreaker and play is up to the crowd.

Crowd chants lets go Roddy

Strong drops Kaz in the corner and goes back up top. Strong hits a diving elbow drop, but only for a 2 count. Strong smacks and taunts Kaz now. Strong goes for a suplex but Kaz blocks it and slams Strong's gut over the ropes. Kaz with a running kick to the head. Kaz runs the ropes and sunset flip powerbombs Strong from the apron down to the floor. Strong lands hard and smacks his head on the floor. Kaz brings Strong back in the ring and covers him for only a 2 count.

Strong then reverses Kaz and hits him with a picture perfect drop kick when suddenly Tyler Blacks music hits the arena

Strong turns around and starts saying "Come on out Tyler", and waiting for Tyler to show up when suddenly Kaz takes advantage of the situation and quickly rolls Strong up for the 3 count.

Winner: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionkaz

Kaz then quickly leaves the ring laughing at what just happened, while Roderick is looking in disbelieve and hitting the mat with his fists

Crowd begins to chant "Tyler's a bitch" again and Roderick just shakes his head, mumbling to himself walking up the ramp as the broadcast fades into a commercial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:02 am

Someone should fire that technical dude
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:30 pm

After a brief commercial break we go ringside

JR: Hello folks and welcome back to Redemption. Boy what a great night we’ve had so far and things look to get heated in our match coming up later on tonight. Where we’ll see a former Diva’s champion battle it out in a triple threat against a former rival Melina as well as the on the rise, Lita

King: That’s right JR and knowing Michelle, she can’t possibly be in the best of moods. I mean, look at all that’s happened to her. Getting not only separated from her Boyfriend Evan but, Vickie Guerrero finally succeeded in attempting to break up the long time friendship in Lay-Cool. Knowing Michelle, she can’t bee too happy about this and I can only wonder just what was on her mind. I really wish I could interview someone like her but, she demands only the best. Then again, I am the best, I’m the King haha

Styles: Well, it’s funny that you mention that King. As earlier on this morning, I just happened to catch Miss McCool on her way to the arena. I could tell she wasn’t in the best of moods but, surprisingly she let me interview her. So, let’s take you now to that very special interview I conducted this morning via XWL.com

Footage of Michelle McCool walking into the arena plays on the titantron. As she is shown carrying her bags she opens the door to the arena and begins walking down a hallway. Visibly frustrated it’s evident Michelle has signs of wear and tear on her face. She lets out a deep sigh as Joey Styles is shown walking up to her. She glares and slightly smiles before Styles raises the mic and begins speaking.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview1

Styles: Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Please join me in welcoming at this time a former Diva’s champion Michelle McCool.

Michelle slightly frowns and tries to smile slightly as Joey raises his mic again

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview2

Styles: Now Michelle, I think it’s safe to say your week hasn’t exactly been the greatest now has it? I mean, you’ve gone from being on top of the XWL Diva’s division to sadly, being separated from not only your friend but fellow sister Layla. As for months, Vickie Guerrero has vowed to do what ever it took in her power to separate yourself and Layla.

Michelle glares and rolls her eyes but Joey continues

Styles: Needless to say, as we all saw, Lay-Cool is no more. Now, if I may, can I please get your thoughts on this whole matter and more importantly where, does Lay-Cool and you yourself Michelle McCool go from here?

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview3

Michelle briefly smiles before speaking

Michelle: Yes, it’s true Joey Vickie finally succeeded in doing what she set out so hard to do. Eliminating the team of Lay-Cool. Now, while she think she may have split is up for good, that couldn’t be further from the truth. As you’ve seen, there’s no ruling that says Layla and I can’t spend time together. It simply states, that we just can’t be a team. Which, as awful as that is, especially for y’all watching out there, Lay and I are gonna make the best of that & that started last week.

Michelle: That’s right folks, Last week was Lay-Cool’s final tag team match together. In a way, you’d think that hurts us right? Well, that couldn’t be any more wrong. You see, when you’ve got such a strong relationship like Lay and I do, you don’t let little stipulations and fat, overbearing.. I mean.. bosses choices get to you. Layla and I still hang out quite a lot together after the shows. It’s just that, we have to go about being on our own again.

Michelle pauses briefly

Michelle: Which, as y’all know, I have no problem doing. After all, I am a five time Diva’s champion. You see, a lot of these “Diva’s” claim to get by on looks and say that they’re the best but Lay and I, we back it up. For years I was atop the Diva’s division. Taking on anyone and everyone that came my way. I was successful then, and I’ll be even more successful now..

Joey raises his mic again and speaks

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview2

Styles: Ya know, it’s funny that you say that Michelle. As I seem to remember a time, at the expense of a certain someone, you just so happen to lose not only your chance at a title shot but, your job as well. Now, I’ve just received word that you tonight will be facing that very person, as well as another Diva in a triple threat match. What are your thoughts on this?

Michelle smiles and begins to laugh. She nudges Joey and he begins to laugh too. As he continues Michelles laughter slowly fades and her expression changes. She glares at him and grabs the microphone. Looking into the camera she motions for him to move. She turns and faces the camera and speaks

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview5

Michelle: Ohhhh great.. It’s THIS story all over again. Ya know, I’ve been in this company for almost three years now and every single time I get on the rise, this is brought to my attention. You all want a history lesson? Well, I am a former school teacher so, let me educate you on a few things.

Michelle smiles and begins to speak

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview6

Michelle: For everyone who thinks that Lay-Cool is new to XWL, to your enjoyment and amazement Layla and I have been together even longer than that. Alright, so maybe we weren’t Lay-Cool back then but, we were close. Now that you know that, it’s time for a history lesson. Back when this company first started there wasn’t just the Diva’s championship. Oh no, there was an actual championship that was for the TRUE female wrestlers of this company. It, was called the WCW which was this companies name at the time, Women’s Championship.

Michelle pauses as the crowd lets out a big cheer

Michelle: Now who was the person who held this coveted championship you ask? Well, it was my good friend and BFF Layla. Now, for some unknown reason it was taken away from her and retired. That is, until a little while later. At that point WCW was history and XWL was the here and now! The divas division had returned and in the midst of a lot of useless women there was I, Michelle McCool and Layla too! A few weeks later the first ever No Escape arrived and a 6 divas elimination match was made for the brand new XWL Womens Championship To my excitement and happiness.. I won the title. Sadly, because of a big mouthed, big-boobed bimbo named Melina.. My reign didn’t last that long.

Michelle: Y’all think Vickie’s a horrible manager.. She isn’t the first horrible and mean boss I’ve had to deal with. For just a month later.. I was booked into a match. At this time, little miss Melina, had decided she was going to get in my business and try and take my title from me. I guess management liked the sound of this because that very month, they made a match. In that match it wasn’t just my title on the line. Oh no, it was MY JOB. For you see, whoever was pinned.. Was fired.. Who was the other person you ask? Well nobody cares about Piggy James now do they. Back to Im A Hyena Perez.. She had done the impossible.. She pinned me and got me FIRED.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview5

Michelle: Me, the first lady of Flawless Michelle McCool. Can you believe it?! I couldn’t then and I still cant. Ohh ho ho, but wait it doesn’t stop there. After being humiliated, I decided to take a year off. When I came back, the company had changed but, one thing remained the same. That foul, dimwitted dunce Melina was still with this god-forsaken company. Now, why do I have a problem with her you ask? Well, it’s simple, even after the company changed on the outside, it seems like nothing changed on the inside. I return a year later and I.. never got my rematch for my championship. Do y’all know what it’s like to ignore the first ever XWL Women’s champion? You just don’t do that oh but, management did.

Michelle begins pacing back and forth and looks hard into the camera

Michelle: REAL TALK!

Michelle: A year in the making, Michelle McCool is FINALLY going to get revenge on the very person who took what was dear to me. As you see guys, because I never got my rematch, this is more than just a match to me. This, is about redemption..

Michelle pauses and lightly laughs

Michelle: Oh, what’s that you thought I meant for me? Have you not seen what I’ve done since returning to XWL years ago? I’m a five time Diva’s champion. Now, while this is slightly some sort of redemption for me.. This is more of a way for Melina.. To make peace. Melina.. It’s time for you to come out to that ring and apologize to me. I want you to apologize for costing my title.. Costing me my place of living and more importantly.. Costing me my LIFE as that title meant EVERYTHING to me. So, when I step foot into that ring tonight before you know it’ll I’ll be giving you oh whats that you call your finisher.. Oh.. Right.. An extreme makeover and it.. Will be

Michelle pauses and gets inches from the camera

Michelle: FLAWLESS!

Michelle smirks into the camera and smiles

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Michelleinterview7

she hands Joey the microphone and begins dragging her suitcase as the camera pans she makes her way to her lockeroom as the titantron fades back to the commentators

King: Well, those certainly were some intense and serious words from Michelle.

JR: That’s for sure King, it seems like Michelle’s got a lot more on the line tonight than just a simple match. I guess it just goes to show.. Redemption is where she belongs and just will she get it tonight? Tune in later to find out

Redemption fades to commercials

Last edited by Fn on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Ash wrote:

Brandon beat Fn and Ash? lolwut
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm

DontChangeTheName wrote:
Ash wrote:

Indeed :/
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 pm

DontChangeTheName wrote:
Ash wrote:

Got a problem sony-jim?
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 pm

X619Brandon619X wrote:
DontChangeTheName wrote:
Ash wrote:

Got a problem sony-jim?
I have a problem. It's in fact "Sonny" Jim.
Sony, happens to be a pretty major company from Japan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redempt1

Live From - San Antonio, Texas

Normal Match

Tyler Black's Open Challenge

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 RedemptiontylerblackXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 ZbS8X
Tyler Black Vs ________

The second episode of XWL's Redemption returns from a brief commercial break and the broadcast cameras are roaming the San Antonio fans, before switching to the entrance ramp as Tyler Black's theme music begins playing.

Upon playing, boo's from the audience overtake the speakers and drown out Tyler Black's music. After a short moment, Tyler Black walks out from behind the stage set.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 M

Tyler Black soaks in the heat of the crowd, and continues walking down the ramp, embracing the discontent of the XWL fans. The reoccurring chants of "Tyler Sucks! Tyler Sucks! Tyler Sucks!" restart, however it does not phase Tyler at all. In fact, he begins to mock the crowd by taking a bow in the middle of the ring. After that, Black makes his way to the turnbuckle facing the camera, and continues mocking the crowd by gesturing his thanks. Hopping down from the corner, Black motions for a microphone.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 1011592055_uTCrs-O-11

Tyler Black
You know for being the number one superstar on Redemption, I'm appalled that I am not in the new intro video for the show. I mean, really? I am Redemption! Hell, you could even go as far as saying I am XWL! Not Evan Bourne, not Sheamus, not even Chris Jericho. Don't get me wrong though! I do respect those guys, they are talented! However, they do not match up to me.

Tyler Black smirks into the camera while the fans continue to boo.

Tyler Black
C'mon, San Antonio, we all know who your biggest fan is. You all paid to watch me fight, am I right? I'm pretty much the main event here on Redemption if I say so myself. I mean... if it wasn't for me, why.. who else would you guys want to watch? I know, deep down inside, you all wish to be Tyler Black. You all wish you were good looking, like Tyler Black... You wish you had the talent, like Tyler Black... Well, obviously, you can not be Tyler Black. However! You get the opportunity to watch me each week here on Redemption! You guys can boo, and chant "Tyler Sucks", but I know all of you are closet Tyler Black fans.

Tyler soaks in the boo's once more, until he notices a child wearing a Roderick Strong t-shirt. Aware of the child, Tyler rolls out of the ring and walks to the barricade by the young fan.

Tyler Black
Oh wow, I didn't know Roddy had merchandise! Tell me kid, is Roderick Strong your favorite wrestler?

Tyler puts the microphone to the child's mouth, before quickly pulling it back away.

Tyler Black
Er! No one cares what you think, kid!

Tyler rolls back into the ring laughing as the crowd continues its series of boo's.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 1120173_o

Tyler Black
But see, that's what I mean! I am God's last gift to wrestling, and I'm heavily under utilized. I don't even have T-Shirts! And Roderick Strong does? What kind of backwards society do we live in today?

The crowd begins to chant for Roderick Strong, only for Tyler to laugh.

Tyler Black
Haha, oh wow. You guys are aware Roddy lost tonight, right? It wasn't my fault, that's for sure. A little technical difficulty never hurt anyone during a match. That proves my point though, I am clearly better than Roderick Strong, and the rest of the XWL locker room! So, I am issuing an open challenge to anyone, excluding Roderick Strong for obvious reasons, right here, right now! Who is it going to be?

Tyler Black drops the microphone and awaits for an opponent to come out.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 298153400_eBmvx-M

Drew bursts out of the curtain to a rain of Boo's from the XWL crowd, he looks as pissed as ever making his way out

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 02

Drew walks down the ramp with a fixed gaze on Tyler Black who looks a little surprised at Drew for answering the challenge

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 05

Drew takes off his coat and throws it in a fans face before finally laughing and climbing into the ring and grabbing a mic from the side

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 14

Drew: Well.....well......well, I do not believe we have met Mr.Black? Let me introduce myself, I am the man who should be standing before you tonight as the NEW Extreme Champion! Drew McIntyre! However! I am now the man who was screwed out of that title by a daft little boy who couldn't stand that I had beat him and moved on to better things! Now tell me this Mr.Black, why on earth was a man of my talent kept off the card tonight? Is this some form of joke? Because when I last checked jokes were supposed to be funny and not downright idiotic!

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 24

Drew: So instead of standing here before you a champion, what am I? I am one VERY, VERY pissed off Scotsman and that can only mean one thing. Someone is going to be crippled here tonight, whether it's you? Christian? Joey Styles? Personally I couldn't give a rats ass! Wandering around backstage looking for out general manager to question not being booked but instead I see your gremlin like features on a monitor speaking about an open challenge and how your better than a guy I have never even heard of?

Drew begins to laugh as the crowd drown him out with boo's and Tyler Black stands across from him waiting for a fight, eventually he raises the mic and starts back up

Drew: You've got a fight you're gonna wish you never asked for.....

Drew trails off as he nails Tyler Black with the mic and the bell rings to start the match

McIntyre knees Black in the gut before laying into him with a quick forearm, then smashing his head into the corner turnbuckle. Black comes back with a kick to the stomach and he's able to score a couple of quick right hands on McIntyre in the corner before the referee pulls him away. When Black goes back to McIntyre he's greeted with a boot to the stomach and a hard whip across the ring, before a series of quick knee drops and a near fall. McIntyre picks Black up and hits a gutbuster type drop on Black which is good for another near fall. McIntyre catches Black with a knee to the midsection, flipping Black over his knee, and it's good for yet another near fall for McIntyre.

Black rolls to the outside and McIntyre follows, slamming him into the ringside barricade hard. McIntyre picks Black back up and body slams him chest first down onto the barricade before rolling back into the ring and breaking the ten count. McIntyre rolls Black back into the ring, but when he goes to follow he's caught with a boot and a rope assisted neckbreaker that's good for a near fall for Black. Black stomps away on McIntyre repeatedly until the ref pulls him away again. McIntyre rolls toward the ring apron and Black exits the ring, bringing his elbow down across McIntyre's throat, and the back of his head.

Black catches McIntyre with a couple of kicks to the side of the head before choking McIntyre against the middle rope. Black is able to lock in a rear chin lock, softening McIntyre up. McIntyre is able to get to his feet and fight out of the hold before he whips Black into the corner. McIntyre charges Black but he gets caught with a boot to the chest. Black tries for a sunset flip, but McIntyre rolls through and catapults Black into the corner. Black is quick to respond with a neckbreaker that's good for a near fall. Black stalks McIntyre before hitting a running, flipping neckbreaker to a seated McIntyre that's good for another near fall. Black locks in another rear chin lock, continuing to wear down McIntyre.

Black breaks the hold and drops a big elbow for another two count. McIntyre rolls to the ring apron and stands up, but Black charges and launches him directly into the barricade at ringside. Black follows to the outside only to bring McIntyre back in for a cover, but he's still only able to get a two count. Black lays into McIntyre with a couple of elbows before locking in yet another rear chin lock.

McIntyre is able to fight up to his feet and he fights off Black, sending him into the ropes. Both men go for cross body blocks, and both men connects and end up down on the mat gasping for air. Both men make it back to their feet at a six count, and McIntyre is able to avoid a diving Black in the corner, causing Black to crash and burn in the corner. Both men are back up and Black charges again, only to be picked up and flopped right back down on his stomach by McIntyre. Both men are slow to get up again and McIntyre ducks a clothesline before hitting a couple of running forearms and a facebuster on Black that's good for a near fall.

McIntyre goes for Black, but he ends up eating a jawbreaker type maneuver. Black goes for the Buckle Bomb, but McIntyre is able to counter it into a sit-out powerbomb which he holds on to for a pin, and a two count. McIntyre goes to the apron and begins to climb to the top rope. Black is able to stop McIntyre and he lays into him with a couple of head butts, but when Black tries for a superplex, McIntyre is able to fight him off, and he scores a head butt of his own. McIntyre dives off the top rope with a cross body, but Black rolls through and he's able to pin McIntyre for a super close near fall.

Both men are up and Black hits a beautiful kick to the face, but it's still not enough to keep McIntyre down. Black goes for the Buckle Bomb once more, but McIntyre is able to hold on to the ropes and avoid the move. McIntyre locks in a submission, that almost looks like an inverted sharpshooter, but Black is able to fight his way to the ropes to force McIntyre to break the hold. McIntyre props Black up on the middle rope and wails on his back, but when McIntyre tries or a cross body, Black moves and he's hung up in the ropes. Black comes up with a german suplex and he tries for the pin but McIntyre kicks out at two.

Black looks distraught, both men get up to their feet, and McIntyre is able to score a big boot, kicking Black in the face. McIntyre walks toward Black, and Black almost locks in a sleeper hold, but McIntyre is able to counter into a DDT. McIntyre goes for the pin, but Black kicks out at two.

Both men are slow to get to their feet. Black gets up first and he tries to lock in the sleeper, being much more successful this time. McIntyre fades and falls to one knee. McIntyre shows a flash of life, and some how reverses the sleeper hold into The Future Shock, however Black is able to escape. Black goes for the Super Kick, but McIntyre ducks in the nick of time, causing Black to strike the referee. McIntyre quickly takes advantage and executes The Future Shock. He goes to pin, only to realize the referee is knocked out completely. McIntyre tries to wake up the referee, but to no avail. Then out of no where, Christian comes out from the audience with a chair. Distracted, McIntyre still tries to awake the referee, without knowing of Christian's presence. Christian quickly slides into the ring and delivers a fatal blow to McIntyre's head. McIntyre falls straight to the mat, as Christian leaves the arena, taunting McIntyre along the way. Black regains consciousness and crawls over to McIntyre for the pin. A short moment later, the referee also regains his composure and makes the effort for the slow three count, making Tyler Black the winner of the match.

Winner
XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptiontylerblack
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Del Rio walks onto stage minus the expensive car, dressed in street clothes and looking very upset. He slides in the ring and grabs a microphone....

Alberto Del Rio:
Welcome! Welcome to MY SHOW! I am the M.V.P. of the XWL Draft. I was easily the most valuable pick in it, not one person has my raw talent! You got old worn out faces like Rock and Jericho who really should just stop, should just finally put the end to their miserable careers! And then you have Sheamus who cannot manage to do anything right seeing as all he is, is brute strength, no intelligence to go with the muscle! And that's why Del Rio is the favorite for Unforgiven! I am young, powerful, smart and most importantly I am the true "People's Champion", Redemption is Del Rio, and.....and.....well Sheamus, mi amigo, you don't have any catchphrases worth mocking, Del Rio leans towards the camera and winks, but come Unforgiven I WILL be champion! It is my DESTINY! And I will fulfill it! Whether I make Jerciho submit again! Knock Rocky out again! Or simply outsmart that Neanderthal Sheamus! Regardless ADR IS XWL WORLD CHAMPION AT THE PAY-PER-VIEW! But you all already knew that....

Again ADR winks at the camera once again, and then throws the mic towards the ground and starts to head to the back, as he begins heading that way a fan with a Y2J sign sticks into his face and begins screaming in ADR's face. Del Rio grabs the fans sign and rips it, and the fan spits at him!! Del Rio backs up a couple steps smiling but then slowly turns his grin into a scowl and slaps the fan!! He throws him over the guardrail, the fan lands back first and is crawling on the floor trying to recover but as he gets to one knee, BAM!! Albert just hit the innocent fan with his Enziguri!!!! Security grabs Del Rio and drags him to the back as the fan is tended to by EMT's, he is out cold....

[J.R.] Dear god...Del Rio is insane! He is all joking in the ring about his adversaries at Unforgiven and then just snaps and assaults that innocent fan!

[King] JR, Are you serious?! That man provoked Del Rio! He got what was coming to him!!!

[Styles] Wow King....You really are that naive....Folks we have to take a commercial break as the EMT's check this man's condition....

The show closes to commercial with a close up of Del Rio snarling trying to push through security to even more harm.....

Short and not good I know, but I felt I needed to put something for ADR to stay relevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Looks like XWL is going to have a lawsuit on its hand

RIP XWL
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 pm

The camera’s go backstage to see Melina holding her ribs walking to the locker room. She looks to be in some pain from the match. She looks to be keeping a positive attitude as Josh Matthews approaches her with a cameraman.

Josh Matthews: Hey Melina I understand you’ve just been in a match which clearly seems to have taken a lot out of you but I was just wondering if it would be ok to get your opinion on a few things?

Josh Matthews: Well can I get your thoughts on your triple threat match? In my and I think I speak for everyone when I say this but you and Michelle well you two seemed to just not be able to get into the match at all, I mean Lita certainly showed dominance.

Melina: Well Lita is a great competitor, she certainly showed that in the match and I think she definitely stepped up her game because Michelle and I don’t mean to brag but myself are among two of the toughest divas in this division so it was good to see a new challenge. Obviously I didn’t being my A-Game to the match tonight and I’m disappointed. Ever since been on Redemption I haven’t managed to pick up a win yet so I definitely need to pick up my performance if I want to even be considered for a shot at Trish’s title.

Josh Matthews: Moving on from the triple threat, is it ok if I ask you your opinion on Michelle MCcool?

Melina: umm sure, but why do you want to talk to me about Michelle? Any specific reason why her and not Lita or another one of the divas?

Josh Matthews: Well Melina you may have missed it due to you preparing for your match but Michelle was interviewed by Joey Styles and in that interview she said she wanted you to apologise for costing her the womens title over a year ago and also costing her her job. She said that tonight it was more than just a match, it was about redemption. What are your thoughts on this?

Melina: Wow did she really say all those things? Well this is the first I’ve heard of it all but who does she think she is, I mean seriously does she really think I’m going to apologise for doing my job? I’m a wrestler I’m here to wrestle. Just because I pinned you and poor little Michelle got fired does not mean you can wait over a year before you want to bring it all back up into the light of day and start demanding an apology. Why didn’t she want to bring any of this up when we faced on breakdown, when I pinned her, AGAIN. Just because this is redemption and she wants some revenge does not mean she can just demand me to go an apologies. If she wants me to apologise then she can fight me. Did she say anything else?

Josh Matthews:Well she did say one comment…….she referred to you as a Im A Hyena Perez and also a big mouthed, big-boobed bimbo named Melina.

Melina: Did she actually say that? Unbelievable. It’s one thing to demand an apology, RUDELY but its another to mock my name. Who does she think she is? Does she not know the last time it was just us two in the ring, I win. This is jealously at its best. Look I don’t really know what’s suddenly got over Michelle all of a sudden but ever since she doesn’t have Layla by her side I don’t think she is going to be able to dominate, you see Michelle and Layla always had the numbers game on their opponents, but now it’s just her. Josh do you know what they say about pairs when they get split?

Josh looks slightly puzzled and just shrugs his shoulders.

Melina: There is always one person in the pair which survives and thrives and then there is another who dies down so nobody remembers them. Michelle is going to try to be the one to make an impact and I think that she knows this so that is why she wants to take it out on me. I think because she got the best of me last week she wants to take advantage but I will not let her try to walk over me. If she thinks that it will be easy for her to just demand but that is not how it’s going to work. You know I had a similar problem last month with the Beautiful people. I don’t know is this just a common thing with all the divas here? Are they all just spoilt brats who think they can do what they want, when they want and do not care how the hell they do it.

Josh Matthews: Melina watch ou…

Before Josh has time to warn Melina Michelle runs in with a big boot which hits Melina directly on the skull. Melina drops to the floor and looks to be out cold. Michelle stares coldly at Josh as he takes a few steps back. Michelle looks down at Melina who seems to be half conscious, holding her head in pain. Michelle then stands up and shouts “FLAWLESS” before walking off. The camera zooms in on Melina before fading out to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Shit just got flawlessly REAL

affraid
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Following a commercial break our cameras send us backstage where Ted Dibiase is shown standing by in his locker room with Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: Welcome back to more of this exciting episode of Redemption! We're trying to get an update on Melina's condition after what occurred before the break but as they say the show must go on. I'm Josh Matthews and my guest at this time needs no introduction, he is the man known for shocking people in many ways, Ted Dibiase!

Ted smiles slyly

Josh Matthews: Ted I really don't know where to begin, you've just not let losing to Wade at Sadistic Conquest bring you down, have you?

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 00014

Ted Dibiase: Why would I? Honestly, the past is past, I had fun with Wade and even though he would never admit it, he did too! We brought each other to a whole new level and we left people talking which is always a plus in this industry. Not to mention, it was just the highlight of my day seeing Wade's grumpy face every week! I mean did you ever just sit and there for a moment looking right at him. I couldn't go a minute without bursting out laughing! But what happened happened, Wade has moved on, and so have I! I don't know if you've noticed, but I traded up from Mr. Grumpy Englishman to The freaking Undertaker! Pause for my inner fan boy that just cannot stop marking out.

Josh Matthews: How can you be in such carefree spirits? The Undertaker has disrespected you, cost you a match last week in your hometown, and yet you're just going around as if it's a game.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 00017

Ted Dibiase: Thats exactly it Josh!

Josh Matthews: What is?

Ted Dibiase: The Undertaker is famous for his mind games, you know that right? Appearing and disappearing, lights cutting off and on, eyes rolling in the back of his head, it's all the package deal that is The Undertaker! So obviously being the highly fun person that I am, I plan to take full advantage of this situation I've found myself in. The Undertaker wants to play games, then I say game on deadman!

Josh Matthews: Well I must admit it has been exciting and shocking for the past few weeks. Lets move onto what transpired last week shall we? After The Undertaker and his brother Kane interfered in your match laying you and Mr. Fn out with a simultaneous double choke slam, you got revenge. After The Undertaker's victory over CM Punk, as you would say, you played some games of your own and ultimately laid out the phenom with a spine chilling dream street! What exactly was on your mind during this and after?

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 00019

Ted Dibiase: At first it was like, oh my god I just out gong'd the Undertaker! Oh my god I just laid out the Undertaker with my finisher! Oh my god I just had a seriously tense stare down with the Undertaker! Oh and lets not forget, OH MY GOD THE UNDERTAKER JUST SAT UP LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED! How he does it nobody will know, but honestly even though he doesn't "respect me." We're a lot a like! We both like to play games, I myself am a mean Monopoly player! Board Walk and Park Place always sealed the deal in my house! I made the million dollar man go bankrupt, aww yeah!! But moving on to my point, he does unbelievable things and I think we will agree that when I managed to kick out after being slammed through the top of the cell with his Wasteland finisher, that Mr. Matthews was unbelievable. If people hadn't witnessed it with their own eyes, they would've never believed it! I myself still can't believe it.

Josh Matthews: Those are valid comparisons but I'm not sure you know just what you're getting yourself into here. This man has put away so many superstars in this company and in previous ones. He didn't do it by luck, so after enduring what you have for the past 4 months, one would think you would try to slow it down just a bit before you possibly regret it.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 00015

Ted Dibiase: But thats what makes this such a big deal! When The Undertaker came out there he probably expected me to run away like other superstars would have. He thought I would cower, run away, and let him get away with disrespecting me. But that is where this legend thought wrong. I live my life and career with no regrets. Maybe a few mistakes here and there but everything we experience helps us in one way or another. You think i'll regret it, but really the only person that will have regrets after this is the Undertaker himself!

Josh Matthews: Thats a pretty strong statement.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 00030

Ted Dibiase: You're damn skippy it is!

Josh Matthews: So what exactly are your intentions on this plan of yours to make the Undertaker "regret" disrespecting you.

Ted Dibiase: I'm glad you asked Josh, because i'm going to do something no one will expect! No one will see this coming, not a mile away, not two miles maybe not even five miles! I the wrestler known as Ted Dibiase Jr, challenge the wrestler known as The Undertaker to a match at Unforgiven! Bet you didn't expect that, did ya?

Josh Matthews: Are you positive this is what you want? The Undertaker is practically undefeated for the past couple of months and many feel hes at the top of his game now more than ever.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 00021

Ted Dibiase: And to quote a very wise man, That's not a bad thing, it's a good thing! Because I want Undertaker at his best, I want to go out to that ring hear that gong and get the full effect. I want to experience everything that comes with challenging The Undertaker. The creepy music, the oh so convenient lightning, and everything that comes after it. But I've got to go finish preparing for my match later, thanks for listening Josh.

Dibiase walks off camera and out of the room leaving Josh alone

Josh Matthews: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Ted Dibiase has challenged The Undertaker to a match at Unforgiven. Will he accept? As the expression goes only time will tell.

He nods lowering his microphone as we fade away to a commercial break

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:34 pm

OddFuture wrote:

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 1120173_o

Crowhellspider :p classic!

Solid interview and comedic as always. Challenging the Taker and you want respect... One way or another you just might get it but for now we'll see if you get you're answer. The Monopoly line ruled lol. Awesome stuff and I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Another great Ted promo there Razz was good to see you challenge the Undertaker and i am looking forward to hearing how he'll respond :O

"I myself am a mean monopoly player" lololol vintage ted Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:07 pm

We see a replay of what transpired earlier tonight with Del Rio and that Chris Jericho fan that ended up eating a kick right to the head. We then go to commentary right after the replay

We see a replay of what transpired earlier tonight with Del Rio and that Chris Jericho fan that ended up eating a kick right to the head. We then go to commentary right after the replay

Jr: Ladies and gentlemen this was truly a disgusting act from Alberto Del Rio. Attacking a defenseless Jericho fanatic, and we’re not talking about a simple strike. It was an all out Enziguri right to the skull.

Style: At this rate Redemption might come to an end before it even rightfully began. This could cause XWL some serious legal issues.

King: Hey, the way I see it that kick does good deed for that fan. I mean, he’s a Chris Jericho fan when he should be cheering for Del Rio or Sheamus because one of them will be the next world champion, and I stand with what I said earlier I truly believe that that fan provoked Del Rio. He can’t make fun of such a grand man and get away with it!

Jr: No matter what, you should never strike a fan King. They pay to see wrestlers compete not to get a nasty shot that could seriously lead to internal injuries.

Style: Man, now I’m hoping that Jericho’s show this cocky guy how to truly act in a social manner. Ironic that Del Rio is the apparent Aristocrat, but he acts like a complete, as Jericho would say.. A JACKASS!

King: It’s one of the perks of being the favorite of the show, and that’s what Del Rio is. Jericho may be the sitting duck champion, but he’s just that. The guy holding the belt, and come Unforgiven I can’t wait to see him lose. I’m also looking forward to tonight when he’ll also lose to Del Rio.

Jr: Well, I’m getting word that that fan was taken backstage, and he was actually ready to sue XWL right of the bat. However, lucky for us he’s a diehard Jericho fan.

King: How is that good news for us?

Jericho is seen backstage, and by the looks of it he’s in the medical room. He’s tending to the fan who’s awfully happy to see him. Like a dream come true for him to meet Chris Jericho in person.

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_04_30_WS_PDTV_XviD-KYR_%281%29_avi_001150450

Jericho: Alright, so just to be clear let’s go over this friend.. You won’t sue XWL because we don’t deserve that. If that happens then Chris Jericho will have little time on TV, and that mean’s you won’t be seeing me as often. I don’t blame you because I am quite the Icon, and an epic Jackass, and not a complete stupid Jackass like the Jackass that I’m going to own later on tonight during that tag match. Del Rio will never wink another eye once I’m done with him.. TONIGHT! Now.. do you Understand.. what I am saying to you.. right now!

Fan: Oh my god! He said.. he said IT!!!!

Jericho: Yes, I told you one of my many catch lines.. now just to leave you on a high note.. I’ll give… A SIGNED AUTOGRAPH…

Jericho hands the fan an autograph He’s loving this, screaming with joy.

Jericho: A copy of my new book.. UNDISPUTED..

The fans takes the book proudly.

Jericho: A handmade sandwich made by yours truly. This, you may actually need since medic food tastes like horse shit.

The fan takes the sandwich getting ready to feed his tummy.

Jericho: AND………………..

Jericho slowly forwards his world championship right in front of the fans face.

Jericho: A lollypop. Keep the nation strong man, and once a Jerichoholic.. always a Jerichoholic!

Jericho pats the fan on the shoulder, and he then places his world championship on his shoulder leaving the room with the fan having a face full of joy.
Busy this week, so sorry if this sucks. Definitely not one of my better segs with Jericho.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:10 pm

It's cool seems like a busy week for a good bit of people lol

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionbryandanielso
Ted Dibiase Vs Bryan Danielson

Fallen didn't reply all week to my several messages about doing the match so I would like to thank Penguin for stepping in so it wasn't no showed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next