Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011

Go down 
+8
Jiggas
P.R Son
Shug
Kyle
Ash
Zander
Austin
Jonguin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry can only mean one thing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:14 am

Another great promo Zander. The part about Batista's being someone's bitch made me laugh because it's true. Poor Rock being far away from the world title... and poor Rock for being pissed due Foley booking him against one of his obstacles for the world title.

I got to say I enjoyed this more than Rock's actual speech during his Birthday celebration in Miami.. and I went to that live.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:57 am

zander14rfc wrote:

The Rock:......and Batista, once one of the most feared men in the industry, do you remember when The Rock first met you? Do you remember when we first faced off? You were a big bad dude, six foot six! Two hundred and ninety pounds of sheer human stopping power! You were the muscle for two of the biggest names this industry has ever known and now where are you? Right here on Breakdown! Seven years later! AND YOU'RE STILL SOMEONES BITCH!!!

gr8
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:59 am

Ash wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

The Rock:......and Batista, once one of the most feared men in the industry, do you remember when The Rock first met you? Do you remember when we first faced off? You were a big bad dude, six foot six! Two hundred and ninety pounds of sheer human stopping power! You were the muscle for two of the biggest names this industry has ever known and now where are you? Right here on Breakdown! Seven years later! AND YOU'RE STILL SOMEONES BITCH!!!

gr8

"AND YOU'RE STILL SOMEONES BITCH!!!"

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Review for all things so far for both shows should be up tomorrow but...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:03 am

Jiggas: Breakdown Review Part 1

The Card
Ok, the card looks good, with some big matches in here. The matches I am looking forward to seeing the most, the main event tag match, Rock having to team with Sheamus??wow how will that turn out.
The other match is the title match, its always good to see a title match and Evan looks to be the fighting champ right here, but with a tough agressive Drew McIntyre it could be a tough one.

HBK/CODY Opening Promo
Nice opening promo here guys, I liked the start with the broadcast team discussing the matches of tonight. I like the dashing gimmick your using Penguin, and using it in a good feud will be awesome. HBK didn't reall have that much to say after being attacked, would of liked maybe a bit more from him. Superkick to Cody, I doubt Cody going let that slide, will we see more of Cody later on tonight??

John Morrison Promo
So I am guessing this was going to the opening promo, but Penguin & NJ beat ya to it?Anwyay I overlook the fact this isnt the opening promo. Nice start to the promo. I liked how you mentioned Edge, and that he hasnt been seen since SC, still reminding people there is something going on there, planting the seeds. Nice promo, I like how you talked about blowing the roof off with your match tonight. Always good stuff talking about the Xtreme Champs of past and present and where it can lead to in XWL. Good Stuff man.

Daniels vs Primo
Really?I mean Really? Ok, well I would of liked to of seen a proper write up even if it was only a couple of paragraphs, I know it sucks when you lose and got to do a write up, but c'mon put some effort in man. No Beef, just I thought the opening match of the post-draft Breakdown would be epic.

John Cena Promo
Nice Promo, I actually liked this alot. I liked your one from last week with the rap and I like where you going with this. The rap was good I liked it, was nice diss aimed that Stone Cold. Its too bad SCSA has quit because that could of been a great feud. So Mr Cena reviews earlier moments now?hell get him on the broadcast team lol. My only critic was I thought you would of mention our match from last week a bit more, maybe I just wanted to gloat lol.

XWL Draft Recap/Batista&MVP Promo
F'N Loved this promo guys. FN loved the recap of the draft and the graphic looked great. The we get interrupted by Batista and MVP. Batista love the attitude you brought to the promo, and MVP I am liking this heel turn after last week. Good stuff guys and so far one of the best promos of the show. Oh and this team you got going here could be an unstoppable force, I can't wait for wats in store for the Breakdown roster.

The Rock Promo
EPIC!!! That word sums up the promo, it was f'n epic I loved every bit of it, you play The Rock really good, you always do great promos, it is like The Rock is actually here lol. I didnt really have a favourite part but there were a few comical lines I liked, the Batista line was lol moment at the end. Lke how you spoke about your dissappointment of not capturing the gold due to Sheamuss shenagians. Good stuff cant wait for another promo next week and for your match later on.
TO BE CONTINUED..............

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:45 am

Ash wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

gr8

troll

Thanks to everyone for the comments so far hug means a lot

and jiggas you may not have to wait till next week for another full promo mischief

/spoiler
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:11 am

The Camera comes back from commercial and heads straight to The Rocks locker room where he just finished watching Chris Jerichos announcement over on the rival show Redemption, Josh Mathews is standing by to get his thoughts on what just happened.....

Josh Mathews: Well there you have it Rock, Chris Jericho just announced exactly what you wanted, you came out to the ring tonight to explain how you will fight for another shot and now you have been handed one at Unforgiven, anything to say to the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho?

The Rock: First! This changes nothing for The Rock, he will dominate and prove he deserves this match and second, to Chris Jericho? JUST BRING IT!

The Rock leaves his locker room in a hurry and can be heard laughing in the distance, obviously happy about Jerichos announcement
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:06 am

zander14rfc wrote:
The Camera comes back from commercial and heads straight to The Rocks locker room where he just finished watching Chris Jerichos announcement over on the rival show Redemption, Josh Mathews is standing by to get his thoughts on what just happened.....

Josh Mathews: Well there you have it Rock, Chris Jericho just announced exactly what you wanted, you came out to the ring tonight to explain how you will fight for another shot and now you have been handed one at Unforgiven, anything to say to the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho?

The Rock: First! This changes nothing for The Rock, he will dominate and prove he deserves this match and second, to Chris Jericho? JUST BRING IT!

The Rock leaves his locker room in a hurry and can be heard laughing in the distance, obviously happy about Jerichos announcement

That promo was too long. I quit mischief
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:30 am

jiggas5585 wrote:

John Morrison Promo
So I am guessing this was going to the opening promo, but Penguin & NJ beat ya to it?Anwyay I overlook the fact this isnt the opening promo. Nice start to the promo. I liked how you mentioned Edge, and that he hasnt been seen since SC, still reminding people there is something going on there, planting the seeds. Nice promo, I like how you talked about blowing the roof off with your match tonight. Always good stuff talking about the Xtreme Champs of past and present and where it can lead to in XWL. Good Stuff man.

Well I posted my before NJ and Penguin but then Penguin edited his above mine but it dosn't mattter now, Red killed us with his Redemption opening Sad But thanks for the comments Jiggas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownrandyortonXWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownmarkhenry
Randy Orton vs Mark Henry

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:44 pm

*Following Orton's impressive victory over The World's Strongest Man, he takes a few moments to soak up the crowd reaction and admire his handiwork. The large lump of a man known as Mark Henry is motionless... for once he was dominated and not the other way around. Orton smirks an evil smirk before climbing to the top rope to perform his signature pose, with both arms outstretched into a curve. There is a brilliant flash of light from the fans as many take advantage of this photo opportunity.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 FsUfv

*Orton dismounts from the turnbuckle and the crowd's reaction changes suddenly. Ineligible murmurs can be heard from the XWL Universe. Orton who is clearly confused by this, turns around into the clutches of Wade Barrett! Orton struggles to no avail as he is hoisted onto the Intercontinental Champion's shoulders and in one swift movement is thrust downwards with devastating impact as he receives Barrett's signature move The Wasteland!*

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Ry3zV

*Huge heat rains down upon the Englishman as Orton lies in a heap on the canvas at his feet. Barrett acknowledges the crowd's hatred with the simple raising of one arm - in triumph over the man who ambushed him following the hellacious Hell In A Cell match at Sadistic Conquest.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 YVWq9

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What the hell was that? He just attacked him from behind!

[Joey Styles] He's only repaying Orton for 2 weeks ago King... you know you'd do the same!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Barrett isn't even scheduled to be here tonight!

[Jim Ross] Either way, things between the two of these top class athletes just became interesting. We haven't seen Wade Barrett since the Pay Per View but he has returned tonight by making a statement at the expense of Randy Orton.

[Joey Styles] They say payback is a bitch and I think Wade Barrett just gave us proof of that.

*The closing image before the screen fades away to a commercial break is that of Barrett staring a hole through the lifeless Orton.*

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:04 am

**Samoa Joe appears at the top of the ramp as he enters through the curtain. There is still a mixed reaction for Joe, there are chants for Joe and cheers, but there are a few boos as well. Joe does not look fazed at all as he walks towards the ring.

Joe makes it to the ring and walks around it until he reaches announce table and grabs a mic from off the table. Joe then slides into the ring and gets to his feet and makes his way over to the turnbuckle, Joe climbs it and just stares into the crowd for a few moments. Joe then gets down and puts the microphone to his mouth to address the XWL Universe.**

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 242gbyr

[Samoa Joe]
I see not all of you know who I am, I notice that not all of you haven't made your mind up about me. I also see when I look in to your eyes that glare at me right now, your eyes tell me that, you have a small interest in what I have to offer. Yeah I know most of you are thinking lets let to some action, lets get the big stars out, etc, etc. I know that me coming to the XWL wasn't going to a plain sail to the top, I know that I have to prove not just to XWL management, but to all of you out there what I can do. You may be waiting for action later on tonight. I know your all waiting for The Rock whoop some ass later, your looking to see two legends collide, Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart am I right?

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 258583b

Well I promise you that if its action you want to see then, I will show you action, I will show you what I can do. Last Week I faced off versus a former big dog in the other company, a guy who I can imagine one day will be big here in XWL, but his rise to the top hit a bump, a big ass bump in ME!! John Cena came out here last week and shouted his mouth off on what he could do, he even said he would make the "Samoan Submission" tap out. Well all of you who kept an interest in that match on the Draft Edition of Breakdown will know that didn't happen. The reality is that I beat John Cena, I took Cena to the limit, I showed John a taste of what I am capable of, on how violent I can be. He fought hard, he never gave up and I respect him for that, but it didn't matter how much he fought, how much he tried, the end result would of been the same, Samoa Joe being the victor.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Sgl2yv

Tonight I face a new face here in the XWL like I was last week, Trent Barretta. I have never faced him in my career, I have barely even seen him, I have no knowledge of him. But do not mistake the lack of knowledge of him as a weakness on my part. Trent, tonight I will not disrespect you, when we step in this ring I will show you respect, I will show honor, but tonight Trent I will have to apologise, because when you step into this ring with me later, I will unleash hell, I have to, I have no other option, because I want to climb that ladder, I want to show these XWL fans here that Samoa Joe isn't just some flash in the pan, that last week wasn't just a fluke. I will win tonight and I will carry on winning until you all know who Samoa Joe, until I have championship gold around my waist, until you realise, the man from the Nation of Violence cannot be stopped. So all of you in the Breakdown locker room, you will have contend with me, and the champions will have to keep a close eye on their back because I will be on you in no time, no time at all and I will take your glory and I will claim it for myself.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 2iloh1z

**Samoa Joe drops the mic in the center of the ring and stands there for a few moments, he then removes his t-shit and throws it towards the crowd. Samoa Joe circles the ring awaiting his opponent Trent Baretta.**

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:38 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownsamoajoeXWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowntrent
Samoa Joe vs Trent Barreta

Trent Barreta's theme hits and a decent pop follows

He walks out from the bare staring at Joe then poses on the stage.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Trentbarretaentrance

Trent then high fives a few fans and jumps into the ring ready for the challenge ahead of him

Back to top Go down
Kid118118
New Talent
Kid118118

PostSubject: Daniels open challenge    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm

"The camera moves to Daniels who's is sitting backstage after his match"

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 2Q==

Daniels: I'm here to make an open challenge for next week because you may have noticed over the past few weeks I have walked through everyone who was put in front of me lets take a trip down memory lane shall we, first was the peoples champ of WCW DDP which to be honest he turned out to be the peoples chump I wouldn't even pay him to lace my boots, second there was cold blooded or V1 or whatever he calls himself these days Matt Hardy who should of stuck to teaming with his bro because on his own trust me when I say this going against someone like me he didn't stand a chance , and third theirs Primo well there's not much I can say except if it wasn't for his bro nobody would no who he is or that he could wrestle and from what I seen in our match he doesn't have much of a future.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnY-KudeZL4MtWM6DJRLcQOlTbm5yLo8NDNoOwbXlE1EVlIupX

Daniels: So who ever or should I say whatever accepts this challenge must realise that I don't care how big you are or how many championships you've won or even if you are some rookie with a chip on his shoulder I will TAKE YOU DOWN.

Daniels drops the mic and stares down the camera with an intimidating look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Ziggler walks down to the ring, looking at the crowd. When he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he goes and touches hands with people in the crowd. He then enters the ring with a determined look, and picks up a mic from the timekeeper.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-01-28-15h29m15s138

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-01-28-15h29m21s196

{Ziggler}
Well, well, well, look who's back. You know, I know what some of you may be thinking. That I came back here to the XWL for some sort of redemption or revenge, or even to win and shove it all in your faces, but I'm not here for those, though. I'm here...for you guys.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-01-28-15h29m39s119

{Ziggler}
When I was here before...I realised something...cockiness and arrogance can only get you so many places. It can only get you so many places before it takes over...it starts chaning your actions...it starts making you cheat, making you dirty, and eventually, you become a grade-A asshole and there's no turning back from that.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-01-28-15h29m41s145

{Ziggler}
That's what I became. I'm sorry for all that...I wish...I wish we could start on a clean slate. I know not all of you out there will forgive me, but for those that can, thank you. I'm here for you guys and I'm here to be successful. I realised, that's all that matters now. Not pride or ego. Just...these fans and success.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-01-28-15h29m45s185

{Ziggler}
Which I why I wish that all of those cocky and arrogant guys in the back would change their ways. Because they will end up like me - losing, losing, losing, losing again. And it's hard to get off that track, it's almost impossible to get off that track. It just annoys me that even if I tell them all of this over and over again...they never change. They just think they're going to be fine, that they're going to get to the top and they're going to be successful forever. But they're not. It doesn't work that way.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-01-28-15h30m03s108

{Ziggler}
So...they might not be able to change, but I can. You people, you paying audience, you are the show. Nothing else is. And I've come to accept that. I hope all of you - and everyone in the locker room - understands that.

Ziggler drops his mic and walks to the back, once again touching hands with people in the crowd, before heading backstage.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:22 am

*We cut from Ziggler to John Cena's locker room where we see Cena getting ready for his match.*

{JR}
Looks like John Cena is ready to prove himself after that tough loss to Samoa Joe last week!!

{King}
All he is going to prove is that he is a loser!! Once he gets pinned by Rhodes tonight we will see the real John Cena!! The one who is all talk and no action!!!

*Cena's cell phone rings and Cena picks it up*

{Cena}
Hello?.....Oh hey how's it going?........Yeah I'm getting ready for it now, thanks but I won't need luck..........Who do you think I am Rey Mysterio? I refuse to...........You think so?.....Prove a statement huh?.....Well you better be right.....Yeah I'll be there....Ok...I'll see you then....

*Cena drops the phone and continues getting ready*

{JR}
What was that about?

{King}
I don't know but it won't help him win tonight that's for sure!!!!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm

We come back from a commercial break then cut to an advertisement graphic hyping the XWL World Heavyweight Championship match at Unforgiven

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 7z1yH

The graphic fades away and we switch ringside to our commentators.

JR: As we just saw and heard earlier, our general managers have come up with quite the blockbuster match for Unforgiven!

Styles: That's right JR, we've got four huge superstars prepped for the main-event of this years PPV. Breakdown's own Sheamus and The Rock will collide with their former rivals, and Redemptions own Alberto Del Rio and The World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

King: Vickie and Mick Foley certainly do know what they're doing. These four have been talked about a lot by everyone for the past week especially! Not only did Alberto and The Rock arguably steal the show with an amazing two out of three falls match, but we saw Chris Jericho successfully defend his title not once but twice! He faced off against Sheamus in his home country Ireland, and then happily put his title on the line just 24 hours removed from Sadistic Conquest!

JR: What a match that was, all four put it all on the line but the biggest prize in this company, and Sheamus managed to pin Chris Jericho! He became the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion!

Styles: That was until the official saw the replay on the titantron...With one sight of what occurred, the referee immediately reversed his decision in a controversial way and declared Jericho the winner and still champion by a disqualification!

King: It all goes down live in Toronto Canada just four weeks away!

The cameras then cut outside the arena where security guards are scattered, traffic officers are directing the traffic inside and out of the arena, we zoom in as a silver Ford Focus drives up and gets stopped by one of the traffic directors. The window is rolled down revealing the driver as the X-treme Champion, Evan Bourne.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Lnj5k

Officer: Yes sir, what is the nature of your visit to this arena here tonight?

He simply sighs shaking his head.

Evan Bourne: Look I'm running a little bit late can we just cut this short? I'm Evan Bourne.

Officer: And my name is Officer Matthew Mitchell, but now that we're done with introductions, what is the purpose of your visit?

Evan Bourne: You can't possibly be serious? I'm Evan Bourne, I work for XWL... I'm one of their freaking champions!

Officer: Sir I'm going to have to ask you to remain calm, the faster you comply the faster we both can continue on our ways.

Evan Bourne: Look you idiot, my name is Evan Bourne, i'm not going to say that again! I work here, clean the wax out of your ears, perhaps wash that awful face of yours so you can actually see out of those crusty eyes and notice me for who I am! Look I've got a title defense tonight, I don't have the time to waste on some wannabe police officer.

Officer: Mr. Bourne, i'm going to ask you again, calm down and just answer my question. Why are you here tonight? We both know you're not a wrestler, you're especially not a champion, if you're simply here to watch the show thats fine, but the doors have closed because the show has already started and no one gets in unless they first came out. So please turn around and do try to be on time next time.

The man backs away to try to clear traffic for Bourne to turn around, but Evan is pissed! He gets out of his car and slams the door while looking absolutely disgusted at this person.

Officer: Sir get back in the car please, i'm working on getting you clearance to make your U-turn.

Evan Bourne: Are you freaking kidding me?! Seriously?! I work here dumbass, so let me pass, or else! I'm not in the mood to deal with your stupidity!

Officer: Mr. Bourne, are you threatening me? Because you do not threaten an officer of the law.

Evan Bourne: And you do not prevent a wrestler from getting into the arena that hes booked in! I've had to deal with 5 hours of nonstop idiots on the road, had to deal with rush hour traffic, and then I finally get to the arena and have someone like you tell me I'm not a wrestler? Who in the hell do you think you are?!

Officer: I'm officer Matthew Mitchell, and you're under arrest for threatening an officer of the law!

Evan Bourne: WHAT?!

He turns Bourne around slams him forward into the car and begins to cuff him while reading him his rights.

Evan Bourne: You cannot be serious?!

Officer: You have the right to remain silent.

Evan Bourne: I will not! This is absolutely ridiculous!

Officer: Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law.

Evan Bourne: This cannot seriously be happening!!! I'm Evan Bourne!!!!

Officer: You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?

Evan Bourne: Do you understand what I've been telling you this entire time?! Come on, you cannot seriously be arresting me for something to stupid!

Fans have gathered in a group catching the embarrassment Evan is going through as hes pinned against his vehicle and being frisked for weapons and other things.

Flashes from cameras go off as the fans laugh and point while they take visual proof of this unbelievable event. Just when it seems like it's going to just get worse and worse, luckily someone walks over to the scene and it's none other than the XWL Breakdown General Manager, Mick Foley!

Mick Foley: Whoa whoa whoa what's going on here?

Officer: Sorry Mr. Foley we caught this man trying to impersonate an XWL superstar. After his refusal to leave upon ordered and threatening me I have since arrested him. I've called another car to come take him in I apologize for this mess.

Mick Foley: Well thats a new one! Someone acting like they are someone? Who did he say he was?

Officer: He called himself Evan Bourne, I've never heard of that name and I watch wrestling regularly. So I knew right away he was nothing more than a liar.

Mick bursts out laughing and begins holding his side

Mick Foley: Actually we do have someone named Evan Bourne on our roster...He appears every week in fact, and he is our current X-treme Champion.

He continues laughing and coughs a bit from laughing so hard.

Officer: Oh Wow...You're sure?

Evan Bourne: Mick!!!! Tell this idiot who I am!

Mick Foley: Yeah I'd know that screaming anywhere, that's definitely Evan.

Officer: Well I guess since this was all just a big misunderstanding I will let him go into your custody. But keep an eye on him, this guy has a serious attitude problem. I was just trying to do my job.

He walks over to Evan, undoes the handcuffs as Evan is fuming mad

Officer: My apologies for the mistake Mr. Bourne

Evan Bourne: I have never....Ever...

He starts to continue but just stops throws his arms up in absolute rage then gets in his car and drives off towards the parking lot while the cameras show Mick and the officer laughing hysterically before we go to a commercial.

Last edited by E/T on Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Evan should have just put on his coolface.

troll
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Isn't it obvious guys, that "policeman" is new around this place. He obviously doesn't know the history that Evan has around here. Especially, due to the fact of this stupid draft splitting him from Michelle. Dummy cop trying to be all big and bad, who does he think he is, Evan? troll Seriously though, great promo, well put together. Although just know, regardless of a Brand split, Michelle was watching so, she'll have a thing or two to say. mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:42 pm

That policeman was actually Shuggz trying to prevent Evan from getting in...
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Adam wrote:

It explains how he was able to take him down so fast and cuff his ass.

FIGHT THE POLI- THE SHUGGZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:27 pm

This promo was pretty funny and unique... Evan Bourne looks like the average Joe so him getting arrested and so believable lol. I enjoyed it a lot. Well done and very unique.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownjohnmorrisonXWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownkofikingston
John Morrison vs Kofi Kingston

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:46 am

Bronzeh. wrote:
Adam wrote:

It explains how he was able to take him down so fast and cuff his ass.

FIGHT THE POLI-
WHIRL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:22 am

*Following a short commercial break the camera cuts to the backstage area where Matt Striker is shown flanked by the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, and the United States Champion Justin Gabriel. Both men are wearing smug grins on their faces and Striker appears slightly intimidated by their presence.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 SpPZK

[Matt Striker] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to XWL Breakdown. I am joined at this time by Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel, collectively known as The Corre. Gentlemen, both of you have been on something of a roll as of late and you have the gold to prove this. One can only wonder what's next on the agenda of the Corre... but earlier tonight we saw you Wade, attack Randy Orton from behind. Tell the XWL Universe what the motive was behind the attack and what's next on the plate for Wade Barrett...

*Barrett smirks before responding.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 QfnKn

[Wade Barrett] Motive? Did you not see Sadistic Conquest Matt? After I destroyed Ted Dibiase and forced him out of the Intercontinental championship picture for good in our Hell In A Cell match, Randy Orton decided to stick his nose where it didn't belong. Unfortunately for him, he stuck his nose in a furnace by RKOing me for no reason and tonight he got burned. I hope everybody else in the XWL locker room was watching because simply put, you do not mess with Wade Barrett.

*Wade takes a few breaths before continuing.*

[Wade Barrett] As for what's next for Wade Barrett? Well I think it's safe to say I'm officially the hottest star in this business at the moment. Nobody else comes close to matching my level of skill and dominance. I have not been defeated in one-on-one competition since The Undertaker blemished my perfect record with his cheating tactics. Chris Jericho can walk around with the World title on his shoulder all he wants, but the fact of the matter is that he knows deep down he is not the best in this company. He can crack all the jokes he wants and try and pull the wool over everyone's eyes with a smokescreen of confidence every week, but he knows that his days as World champion are numbered. It's only a matter of time before one of us...

*Barrett points at Gabriel then back at himself.*

[Wade Barrett] Gets our deserved opportunity at the World title and takes what is rightfully ours. A lot of people suggest that I don't fully respect Justin Gabriel and that our relationship is strained or based fully on my own success. But that isn't the case. We are equals. Justin Gabriel and I may have our differences from time to time, but that doesn't change the fact that we both share the same goal. We want the World Heavyweight Championship to be a part of The Corre. We are a group that is based on ambition and success, and capturing the world title would be the ultimate success.

[Matt Striker] And on Redemption Justin, you get a chance to prove that you deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, when you take on the current World Champion... Chris Jericho.
XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 LuRO5
[Justin Gabriel] Wade is exactly right, everyone knows that Jericho is not the best in this company. I know, Jericho knows and all these people know... That I can beat him. Jericho or these people won't admit it, but they know I can. And on Redemption, I will prove it. and when, I beat Chris Jericho it will put the entire locker room on notice. I mean, last week I already beat a former World champion in Evan Bourne... so I'll go one better this week by beating the current World Champion. Me and Wade are the true, deserving contenders. Not The Rock, Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio. We have earned our way to the top, and it's about time we get what we deserve. Just like Wade said, Soon enough one of us will become the World Heavyweight Champion. Then, our promise of leading you into a new era, will be complete. When the world title is in The Corre, there will be no taking it from us.
XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 PEkay
[Justin Gabriel] I mean I'm already the United States champion,Wade already is the Intercontinental champion, and neither of us will be losing these belts. There isn't anyone who can stop us, not Chris Jericho, not The Undertaker not anybody. We are going to become the most unstoppable force in XWL history. Whoever steps in our way, will be taken out. Just ask Kenta, he had everything going for him and then we ended his career in an instant. Just ask Kurt Angle, I took the United States title from him, then we put him on the shelf. The same thing will happen to whoever steps in our way.

*Barrett indicates he has more to say and Striker returns the mic to him.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 YuJ0G

[Wade Barrett] Justin Gabriel has the perfect opportunity this week on Redemption to emphasize his point that he deserves to be in contention for the World Heavyweight Championship. But I also have an ace up my sleeve. You see, I'm tired of this lack of competition. Everyone thought Ted Dibiase was my equal but I dominated him on a nightly basis to the point where it became mundane. Now he's too busy being star-struck by the Undertaker to even care about where his career goes next. I'm not star-struck by the Deadman, so to call Ted Dibiase my equal is a downright insult. I am a champion by name... and a champion by nature.

*Wade looks towards the IC title on his shoulder before continuing.*

[Wade Barrett] I intend to prove that and to show the world I can back up everything I say about being the hottest commodity in this business today. That's why at Unforgiven, I have arranged with XWL management for a Gauntlet match to take place. XWL management will be hand-picking five top contenders for my Intercontinental title and I will be facing each of them one after the other, with no breaks in between with my title on the line.

[Matt Striker] Wow that's a huge announcement Wade! But do you really think you can defeat five guys in one night?

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 FU4DM

[Wade Barrett] I don't think I can beat them Matt, I KNOW. And when I defeat those five guys at Unforgiven, nobody will have any doubt in their minds or be able to dispute the fact that Wade Barrett is deserving of bigger and better things. Now if you'll excuse us...

*Barrett pats Gabriel on the chest and the both of them walk out of view of the camera with huge smirks on their faces. Another commercial begins to play.*

Last edited by Red on Sat May 28, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:08 pm

We come back from whatever mindless commercial break that no one pays attention to, and Christian’s theme song begins to play igniting a good reaction from the Floridian folks around the arena.

King: The crowd really welcoming Christian to the arena. I wonder what he will say. He will probably make fun of Drew seeing as he might not even have his title match after what just happened with Bourne.

Style: Well King, Foley intervened and the guard didn’t arrest him. Maybe he was new.. or Something. Bourne so pissed of that he’s demanding a break tonight.

Jr: I doubt that. I think he’s probably going to take out his frustration on Drew later tonight.

Christian appears on the entrance stage looking toward the crowd with a big smile.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_004

Jr: Speaking of matches for later tonight, Christian will go one on one against Booker T in what should be another classic match between two veteran’s. Booker T has been doing well for himself but Christian has been riding the high tail of his horse as well, and with pride.

King: Well, at least he doesn’t have a steel chair in hand last week. That was all creepy last week with Christian talking to chairs and turnbuckles. The guy lost a screw on the way to the building last week, and I wonder if he recovered it.

Style: Drew kind of provoked him King when he used that same steel chair and exposed turnbuckle during the match. He was just giving him a small taste of what he had to suffer at Sadistic Conquest during the match.

Jr: Drew is in fact here, so wonder what Christian has in mind tonight.

King: He was probably too busy talking with his chair to even look at the card tonight Jr.

Christian continues to walk down the entrance ramp taunting to the crowd. He then stares at the ring as his name plate shows up on the screen.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_015

He then goes up the steel steps looking toward the crowd, getting a better view by putting one hand right on top of his eyebrows. He then goes between the ropes, and he is handed a microphone by one of the officials. He then turns around to face the crowd again before he begins to speak again. A quick replay is shown of the match that took place between Christian and Drew at Sadistic conquest in the meantime.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_030

Christian: That was one hell of a match that we had during the PPV, and Drew pretty much stressed how much physically we put into this squared circle at that time. The ending was tragic, but everything leading up to the finish was great. Still, Drew sly away with the win over me in his first PPV win, not including the entire win’s that Drew imagines in his mind. This ACTUALLY WAS REAL Folks. Florida, one thing that’s amazing about you is that you have that excitement in the air. The home of the great one the Rock and MVP. You have produced quite the character over the decades. When you think of excitement, does the name Drew Mcintyre come into mind? Not at all, although it seems he has ebayed his way to a personality as of late which is good for him I guess. Maybe he should take some comedy classes to snore the crowd to sleep.

Crowd cheers.

Christian: Another thing about Florida is the heat… oh yes not only the actual heat that goes around this crematorium, but also the Basketball team that’s on its way to the finals! Good for them. I was wondering when they got their name from, but after stepping foot in this state I completely understand immediately. Apparently, another good thing is the traffic. I looked over the card over and over again, and well peep’s this is amazing. A truly astonishing booking discovery. Out of all the people in the world, Drew Mcintyre is actually getting a title shot at.. AN ACTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! Oh yes it’s very real so don’t spin your heads. We just saw Evan make it to the arena, and the guy almost got arrested by one of the new guards I’m guessing. You know what’s so great about the Traffic in this scenario? You have two people in a championship match. Two guy’s that are talented in their own right, but are quite bluntly repulsive.. dreadful.. staggering.. horrendous to the core as far as being a human being is concerned, so all my Floridian peeps can understand that I get happy when Evan gets nearly arrested because that would mean Drew would not get his title match tonight, which would mean that he’s not going to be a happy camper, and will probably whine again which he is best at doing.

Crowd cheers.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_079

Christian: Unfortunately that’s not going to happen tonight. The match will still continue, but you know what? I’m actually happy for Drew because he’s developed into quite the character. Last week, both of, who have never held a championship in XWL defeated two former world champions in Cm Punk and Jeff Hardy. He could very well come out of this arena with the X-treme championship around his waist. What does that mean? Well, during Sadistic Conquest and by the end of the match you can conclude that I wasn’t exactly a happy camper. I’m not mad that I lost, don’t get me wrong about that.. I’m mad that Drew used certain tactics to come away with the win. I wasn’t happy, my fans where fuming, and if Mr. Chair had any feeling at all I’m sure he would be screaming bricks. However, Mr Chair got a bit of retribution last week… when this happened.

A replay is shown of Drew Mcintyre’s speech last week, but it leads up to Christian slamming a steel chair multiple times on Drew’s back. The same steel chair that Drew used during the PPV match if I may add. It then leads to Christian going for another chair shot, but Drew quickly gets out of the way.

Christian: The only thing interesting about his speech was the fact that he admitted something.. which kind of has me questioning his masculinity. He loves to wear skirts. Quite the man right there huh? Lucky for me I’m in the US, and not in Scotland or else I might have gotten leeched as I speak right now. Anyways, seriously he said he could have ended my career if he wanted to, but he didn’t. Last week I could have led my inner rage consume me and end his career before it even began, but I’m not looking to end career’s here. I’m more of a guy who just loves to plain beat you legitly to break your self esteem. You see Drew, as far as I’m concerned you have one victory over me, and I have one victory over you. There’s only one way to solve this, and that’s having another match for the tie breaker. This match should take place at Unforgiven! It might even take place for the X-treme title if Drew Mcintyre by some miracles manages to win tonight. It would be an insult to injury if I end Drew’s reign as champion right of the fly. After thinking of that way I’m actually going to be pulling for you Drew, or maybe not. I’m not really the type of guy that roots for scrap metal, but when you have two scrap metals in a match you have to go for something, right? Not like I have a choice, but you do have a choice Drew. Will you accept my challenge?

Christian walks around the ring expecting Drew's theme song to hit at any moment.

Christian: Speaking of challenge, how about that Booker T? I remember the last time I faced him he drove me out of a company. Seem’s like I have to one up him tonight to get a bit of a comeback after all these years. What is he, like undefeated around here since debuting? 1 or two victories? Well, I’m usually not the cocky type, but Booker with all due respect I know you always do this..

Christian puts his hand on his face.

Christian: And then say you’re a 5 time 5 time 5 time… insert insert insert.. The same line over and over again. One has to wonder why he considers himself a 5 time world champion because last I checked wasn’t he six? Well, who cares about that right? You can be a 69 time world champion for all I care, and I still wouldn’t even show interest. The master of the spinaroonie will go down to yours truly.. tonight!

Crowd cheers again.

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Normal_102

Christian: I See Drew Mcintyre doesn’t even bother to come out here and give me an answer.. Well, you know what they say. There’s a time for talks, and there’s a time for action. I think it’s time to bust out my good old friend and force a response from him, you all agree?

Christian goes outside, and he looks under the ring to take out the same steel chair that has dents all around it.

King: Christian is insane. He’s just jealous that Drew is getting a title chance while he’s not getting anything but pity!

Jr: Not like he challenged Drew for later tonight King. He specifically said he wants the match for Unforgiven to give Drew a chance to possibly become a champion later tonight.

King: I wouldn’t be surprised if he interferes and slams Evan with the chair, just so he could face Drew for the title. Seem’s like something a desperate man like him would do.

Just as Christian climbs back into the ring Drews theme blasts throughout the arena

Drew slowly walks through the curtain with a sly grin on his face

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 06

He walks down the ramp and stops near the bottom to take off his coat, a child in the audience shouts to have it, almost begging Drew, maybe his only fan in the world. Drew couldn't care less as he throws it to the ground out of reach before getting in the ring and taking a second to bask in the crowds dismay

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 13

Drew grabs a mic from the side and begins to speak, laughing at Christian almost

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 14

Drew: Christian, Christian, Christian. You just don't get it do ya pal? You honestly believe in that thick skull of yours that you deserve a rematch against me? You have got to be kidding! Look at you, your entire career revolves around the past! Everything worth mentioning you have ever done is in the past! While me? I'm moving onto bigger things, as of tonight, I, Drew McIntyre am done with has-beens like you! I destroyed you at Sadistic Conquest in a brutal match up and last week I decimated The Charismatic Crackhead, Jeff Hardy!

Christian just gives Drew a look that says, "I Don't give a shit." and raises the dented chair up

Drew: You see, theres another problem Christian. You walk around like a deranged pensioner, no one and I mean no one! Is gonna get anywhere in this business when their best friend is a damn steel chair! You see, when the XWL management looks at us two, what do you think they see? Let me tell you, They see the future of this company in me! I am young, I am smart and I am in the best shape of my life, they see a man who can hold championship belts and take this company to never before seen heights! Thats why tonight they put me in a title match against Evan Bourne!

The second Evans name rolls off Drews tongue the crowd drown him out with Boo's and Evan sucks chants

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 22

Drew: And when they look at you! They see a washed up lunatic carrying around his only friend for protection! You will never win a title here because unlike me, you just aren't good enough! So thats why as far as I am concerned, I owe you no rematch and I sure as hell don't ever wanna be in the same ring as you again. It is becoming a waste of my time and being seen with the likes of you is only cramping my style!

Christian raises the chair and runs towards Drew, He swings the chair without remorse as hard as he can but Drew drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring just in time! Drew is furious, pacing back and forward on the outside, screaming at Christian who is laughing away holding Mr.Chair high above his head for the whole arena to see. Drew slowly walks backwards back up the ramp all the way murmuring about how he won't forget this. The camera cuts back to Christian in the ring standing on the turnbuckle with the chair held high as Breakdown cuts to commercial.....

Last edited by zander14rfc on Sat May 28, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011    XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next