Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show   XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:06 pm

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show CRYtm0a

Fireworks go off while people are still shuffling into their seats, but there’s just enough bodies in the arena to deliver a hearty cheer that fully encompasses the scope of how excited they are for the show to come. Some truly dedicated fans are wearing the shield attire, a woman is wearing a DiBiase Posse shirt, and another guy has a replica money in the bank briefcase and a sign that reads: “I’m the real briefcase holder!” raised high above his head. After the opening theme fades away, the chants of “XWL” are still going strong and while the fans continue to pump themselves up, the cameras cut over to Joey Styles who’s more than ready to get his one-man gig off and running.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show Styles_Alum_003_display_image

{Joey Styles}
And here we go folks! This is none other than Joey Styles, here to call the events of the Unforgiven pre-show brought to all of you at the price of free and I think we all know by now that we are in for a treat as we get just a little taste of what of what the main show will have to offer. If you haven’t ordered the show by now for whatever reason, then I can promise you that by the end of this show you’ll at least have the urge to call your local cable or internet provider so that you can have the pleasure of spending the rest of your night with XWL there to entertain you. Tonight we have three matches lined up for you that are bound to be entertaining and even though you’re not paying anything to be here with me this evening, something tells me that you’ll feel like you’ve gotten your money’s worth by the time this is all said and done. But before we get started with the in-ring action, there’s a superstar who has a very special message for the XWL audience.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show 9NVgzaU

Antes yo fui a los estados unidos yo fui a Japón donde yo hice un marco y pero el primero tiempo personas que no fueron en México vieron con sus propios ojos que yo voy a ser una estrella en este profesión. Japón fue una país a aprender y una lugar a crecer.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show SGXIbrl

Yo recibí una oportunidad de una vida cuando yo fui en la otra mundo que en Japón. Yo luché contra leyendas y contra luchadores que pensaban que ellos fueron el futuro cuando el verdad es ellos no tenían el pasión, el hambre para éxito y el talento en el anillo que yo tenía naturalmente.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show SrVaEcB

En la empresa llamado New Japan Pro Wrestling, yo no solamente gané títulos porque yo realizó el estilo de lucha libre a perfección y con más gracia que otras, pero también yo gané los respectos y los corazones de los aficionados durante mi tiempo en la empresa y en la país.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show Wyo4O9D

Cuando yo fue luchando en Japón yo fue recordó por qué yo tengo muchos amor para el deporte. Mi familia y mi mascado es todo a mí y en Japón yo hice todo en mi poder a mostrar respecto para sus legados. Los aficionados me amó y yo me encantaban en el pasado, en el presente y en el futuro.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show GxRgh9a

Y entonces yo llegó en el estados unidos y nada fue lo mismo. ¿Dónde fue el respecto? ¿Dónde fue el pasión? ¿Dónde fue el amor para un hombre que dedicado su vida para este deporte? En Japón yo tenía mi mascado pero hay una conexión. No está el caso en américa…

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show K2Pdyoe

Sin miedo.

Sin remordimientos.

Sin Cara.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show Mlj1rgZ

Próximamente.

{Joey Styles}
Now, while I’ll admit that vignette went beyond my basic Spanish comprehension, which I basically barely counting to 10, what I do know is that Sin Cara will be back in an XWL arena soon and with his unique brand of mind-blowing high flying action, it’ll certainly be great to have him back in that ring. Until then, we’ll have to enjoy the talents of Jeff Hardy and X-Pac who have the ability to take to the skies at will and what a treat it will be to watch these two men go at it in the opening bout of this pre-show.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show QkBvarf vs. XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show GqZXnm0

X-Pac comes out smiling as the fans give a medium reaction to him. He slaps some fans’ hands as he walks past them, then walks up the stairs and ducks under the top rope. Smiling at the fans, he crotch chops 3 times as the fireworks go off behind him.

Jeff Hardy comes out to the ring slapping the fans’ hands. He slides under the bottom rope, climbs up the corner then taunts to the crowd before he drops down and stares at X-Pac and the ref rings for the bell.

The 2 stare at each other for a minute before locking up with neither wrestler getting an advantage. They break the lock up circling each other and locking up again not wanting to lose again. X-Pac knees Jeff Hardy in the guts and pulls off a snap suplex.

X-Pac runs against the rope and back towards Jeff Hardy only to be met with a clothesline. X-Pac gets back to his feet to be met with another clothesline then X-Pac rolls outside to shake the cobwebs out but as he turns around he is met with a sliding baseball kick and a springboard splash sending both men crashing to the ground.

Jeff Hardy grabs X-Pac and rolls him inside the ring. Jeff Hardy climbs onto the apron taunting to the crowd. He gets on the turnbuckle and goes for the Swanton Bomb hitting it then he immediately goes for the pin 1…2… kick out.

Jeff hits the canvas frustrated then he picks X-Pac up going for a Twist of Fate but X-Pac reverses it into a X-Factor. He quickly rolls him over and goes for the pin getting the 1..2..3!

{Joey Styles}
Now that’s the kind of match I like to see from two passionate XWL superstars and if you were impressed by that display of acrobatics then you will love what Seth Rollins and John Morrison will do when they clash in that ring over the rights to be the Intercontinental Champion. If any of the titles change hands tonight, that’s an experience you’ll want to enjoy live, because hearing it second hand the next day doesn’t really have the emotional punch. Now folks we have a special treat for you because as you know there’s a big World Heavyweight Championship match coming up during Unforgiven, and the boys in the back put together a great series of videos highlighting the three competitors. Up first, Dolph Ziggler.

{Joey Styles}
That will be a huge opportunity for Dolph, and knowing him he probably thinks he has that match in the bag. This pre-show is a huge opportunity for all of you fine ladies and gentleman, to realize that you don’t want your evening to end when this show does. Who needs to go out with the boys or take the wife out to dinner? Call them all over and gather around the television for a night full of action, drama and quality wrestling. But the quality won’t begin at Unforgiven, we’re gonna ease you into it and lucky for all of you there are still two matches left. Prepare yourselves, because up next we’ll be having some Diva action and as we all know the women in XWL don’t mess around.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show VUDsXe1 vs. XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show 2uJ44TX vs. XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show BwHPrqR

A familiar theme hits…

[Announcer]: This triple threat match is scheduled for one fall in the ring Lita and her opponent AJ Lee and their opponent Mickie James

Lita and Mickie lock up not even thinking about AJ. Lita takes advantage and has Mickie in a head lock. AJ scales the turnbuckle and jumps on both Mickie and Lita. She picks Lita up and tries to give her and elbow but Lita reverses and gets AJ set up for a DDT. But AJ dropkicks Lita in the leg bringing her down to one knee. AJ bounces off the ropes and drives her knee right into the head of Lita.

AJ, with a sadistic look on her face, looks at Mickie as she is trying to get up onto one knee. AJ bounces off the rope and tries to drive her knee into the head of Mickie but Mickie quickly moves outta the way into the corner and AJ lands on her back. AJ quickly gets up to attack Mickie again. She runs to the corner that Mickie is in but Mickie hops up with her legs on AJ’s shoulder and hits a hurricaranna.

Mickie climbs the turnbuckle as AJ and Lita get up together. Mickie jumps and AJ drops down again. Mickie hits lita with a lou thesz press from the top rope. AJ gets back up and spins Mickie around but get gut kicked and Mickie has her in a DDT clutch. She screams at the top of her lungs and hits a jumping DDT. Mickie goes for the pin.

……1

……2

…….3

{Joey Styles}
Just as I expected: an amazing showcase of our women’s wrestling talent and if you weren’t on the edge of your seat from the moment the bell rang, then maybe you need to get your head check. If three women in the ring are what you like to see then you’ll love it when The Bella Twins take on Layla in a handicap match in a battle of respect and revenge. In other women’s action, Kaitlyn will be defending her Divas Championship against Natalya while Madison Eagles will be taking on Torrie Wilson in a good ol’ grudge match. Speaking of grudges, there’s no doubt Dean Ambrose arbors ill feelings towards the two men he’ll be fighting tonight and this hightlight video will show just how dangerous he can be.

{Joey Styles}
Let me tell you folks, with Ambrose involved in that match someone is bound to get hurt because each of the three men will be more than willing to put everything on the line to walk out of the arena as World Champion. Of course a money in the bank cash-in would mean that even the winner would end up the loser, thought Christian may not even have possession of his case after the end of his match with CM Punk. The continuation or conclusion of all these rivalries are things you won’t want to miss because with XWL you never really know what lays around the corner. But around the corner of this show, all we have left in the match department is this final battle between Yoshi Tatsu and the returning Rey Mysterio. With these two fliers we’re literally going to end things on a high note and I hope you enjoy.

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show KD52wCo vs. XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show 7oMXjUD

{Joey Styles}
And there you have it folks, these superstars left it all on the line and if you had as much fun as I did tonight then the only thing left to do is to make the right choice to keep the entertainment going on. Unforgiven is a stacked show that’ll make you feel like you got it at a bargain, and for those of you who have already made the deicision, then thank you and there’s no doubt in my mind that you will love every second of it. On that note, my job here is done, but before I go I’ll leave you with two gifts. A nice close-up of my face, and the final of the three video packages featuring none other than the current World Champion: Chris Jericho. Looking at what he’ll be up against tonight, I think it’ safe to say that the self-proclaimed Best in the World will have his work cut out for him. Good night everyone, this is Joey Styles signing off.

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Unforgiven Pre-Show
Page 1 of 1