Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show    XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Fireworks go off in the arena as this pre-show gets underway. The camera zips around the arena making quick stops at fans that have made themselves standout by rocking the merchandise of their favorite superstars or holding up well-crafted signs. All the seats in the arena aren’t quite filled yet, but there are enough people inside to make a whole lot of noise when the fireworks die down. When the camera is done making its trek around the audience, it cuts over to Joey Styles who’s at his post behind the announce table ready to begin his one-man gig.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  Styles_Alum_003_display_image

Joey Styles
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the X-treme X-mas pre-show! This is Joey Styles here ready and willing to call the action of this show as the events play out and if you couldn’t already tell the people here are stoked to see what goes down as they get a taste of what X-treme X-mas will have to offer when it officially begins. If those of you watching at home haven’t ordered the pay-per-view, you have plenty of time to do it and this show will give you plenty of reasons to do it. Now sit back and relax because one of the divas competing tonight -- in one of three extreme rules matches -- Madison Eagles, has a few words for the people and her opponent tonight.

*As the preshow continues the cameras are rolling backstage as an Interviewer is stood by, and as Madison Eagles leaves the locker room he approaches her*

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  1

Interviewer: Excuse me, Madison Eagles, can we get a few words?

Madison Eagles: A few words about what exactly? How I beat your diva's champion Kaitlyn last week? Because I told the world last week it was going to happen and it was no big deal and honestly, it was a little easier then I expected it was going to be.

Interviewer: Well it was quite the upset...

*Madison looks baffled from the interviewers comments*

Madison Eagles: An upset? You think that was an upset? Believe me that wasn't an upset, I'm the best in the world! The only upsets around here are when I lose and I don't do that, not ever. Just ask Kana and Kaitlyn, they'll tell you what I mean, just because some people are too dumb to know who I am and those people just happen to be in your arenas buying your companies merchandise doesn't make whenever I pick up a victory an upset, I don't cause upsets, I prevent them.

Interviewer: What about Brie Bella?

*Confused at what the interview means Madison looks puzzled for a moment before questioning him*

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  7

Madison Eagles: What about her?

*Surprised that Eagles doesn't know what he means he pauses for a short moment before explaining himself*

Interviewer: Some people might think without her distraction then you wouldn't of had the opportunity to hit Kaitlyn with the Hellbound.

*Madison looks annoyed at the interviewers suggestion*

Madison Eagles: Some people? Some people say a lot of things, and really does it matter what they say? Anybody can say anything, it doesn't make it true, all I know it I saw an opening and I took it, you can't blame me for that, anybody else would of done the exact same thing.

Interviewer: It's been suggested that if Brie didn't come out there then Kaitlyn would of defeated you.

*Madison seems amused at the insane idea of being beat*

Madison Eagles: She would of beat me? Don't make me laugh. How can you even suggest that? You don't know what would of happened if Brie didn't come out, maybe I would of kicked out, actually I know I would of kicked out. Point is you can't say Kaitlyn had me beat, you can't say Brie cost Kaitlyn the match, all you can say is ME, Madison Eagles, the best in the world beat your champion, 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring, just like I said I would.

Interviewer: Tonight the X-Treme X-Mas pre-show, you will go one on one with Tara in an Extreme Rules match. How are you feeling going into that match?

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  3

*Without a moments hesitation Madison answers him quickly*

Madison Eagles: I'm feeling good, why wouldn't I? Let me guess because more people have heard of her, that makes me the underdog? That's it right? I bet you people would say I was the underdog if I faced Mae Young right? Let me tell you something, I'd have no problem kicking her head right off her shoulders and beating her too. I'd do it, and I'd do it pretty easily too. I'm not afraid of anybody, whether I know who they are or not. I don't care if they're a Hollywood wannabe or if they just have a Hollywood boyfriend, I will beat them with no questions asked. It's what I do better than anybody else.

Interviewer: So you've got no concerns about Tara tonight?

*Madison chuckles to herself briefly before talking*

Madison Eagles: Of course I don't, why on earth would I? I'm going to beat Tara tonight, I'm going to kick her head off, I'm going to hit her with the Hellbound and I'm going to beat her. Just like I will to everybody else that stands in my way.

*She pauses for a second, then keeps talking*

Madison Eagles: Week by week this company is learning the hard way that I'm number 1! Numero Uno! The top dog! The head cheese! Whatever you want to call it, you need to wake up and take note, I am it. XWL is all about ME!

*Eagles walks out of camera shot, as the camera slowly fades out*

Joey Styles
Those were some strong words from one of the newest additions to the roster on the female side, Eagles, and she has been a force to be reckoned with thus far. We’ll see if she can keep up her streak of impressiveness when she competes later tonight, but first there’s another match we have to watch.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  1Hmqf vs. XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  9R5QL

Joey Styles
What a nice win for Del Rio, the momentum can help him move in the right direction if he hopes to get into the title picture somewhere down the road. Now we’ll head back stage for a segment with…Yoshi Tatsu? I didn’t know he could speak English.

The cameras cut away to a location deep within the chaotic backstage area where a lone action figure of one Yoshi Tatsu is standing in front of a small mirror on top of a table posed in a fighting stance. "Looking good!" says an unknown voice, the cameras turn just slightly and there's the real Yoshi Tatsu giving a double thumbs up towards his figure.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Look really good.

We quickly go back to a view of just the figure in the same pose it was, and then back to Yoshi.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Is Yoshi ready? Ready to make name for himself?

Again we cut to the figure and then right back to Yoshi.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Is Yoshi thirsty?

Just as before we cut away for just a split second to the same exact visual we have the last couple times.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Yoshi hungry?

Right back to the action figure we go, and when nothing is still said by the toy, we're back to looking at the real Yoshi Tatsu.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Does Yoshi want back rub?

The camera's view changes back to the action figure, but unlike the previous times we see something new! A backstage worker walks past the scene giving Yoshi and his action figure a very confused glance.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
You!

{Backstage Worker}
Me?

{Yoshi Tatsu}
You!

{Backstage Worker}
Me?

{Yoshi Tatsu}
You!

{Backstage Worker}
Me??

{Yoshi Tatsu}
You!!

{Backstage Worker}
Me??....

{Yoshi Tatsu}
YOU!

{Backstage Worker}
What do you want, Yoshi?

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Not what I want, what Yoshi want.

She gives him a look that practically screams "you've gotta be kidding me."

{Backstage Worker}
What does Yoshi want?

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Back rub!

{Backstage Worker}
...Okay?

{Yoshi Tatsu}
You give Yoshi back rub!

{Backstage Worker}
I don't want to give you a back rub...

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Not me silly, Yoshi!

{Backstage Worker}
I don't want to give Yoshi a back rub.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Give Yoshi back rub now!

{Backstage Worker}
I don't have time for this...

{Yoshi Tatsu}
GIVE YOSHI BACK RUB!

{Backstage Worker}
No!

{Yoshi Tatsu}
You give Yoshi back rub now!

{Backstage Worker}
FINE!

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Yay!

She rolls her eyes then walks over to Yoshi placing her hand on his back, but that's when he pulls away from her with a look of confusion.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
What you doing?!

{Backstage Worker}
Giving you a back rub...

{Yoshi Tatsu}
No! Not me, Yoshi!

{Backstage Worker}
Fine, I'm giving Yoshi a back rub...

{Yoshi Tatsu}
No you not! You no lie, liar, liar liar pants on fire.

{Backstage Worker}
....Do you want the back rub or not? I don't have time for this.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
No! Yoshi does!

Her hand slaps herself in the middle of her face and she sighs.

{Backstage Worker}
I'm trying to give Yoshi a back rub, but you keep moving.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Not me!

{Backstage Worker}
Then who?!

{Yoshi Tatsu}
Yoshi!

He points over to the action figure, and she visibly begins a battle with herself not to ring his neck at that very moment.

{Backstage Worker}
That's an action figure....

{Yoshi Tatsu}
That Yoshi Tatsu!

{Backstage Worker}
No you're Yoshi Tatsu.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
That Yoshi Tatsu!

{Backstage Worker}
That's a toy...

His jaw drops in disbelief.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
HOW DARE YOU!

{Backstage Worker}
Well it is...

{Yoshi Tatsu}
You leave now! You dishonor Yoshi!

{Backstage Worker}
You're Yoshi...

{Yoshi Tatsu}
I SAY GOOD DAY!

{Backstage Worker}
Look I'm just-

{Yoshi Tatsu}
GOOD DAY!

She rolls her eyes then walks off as Yoshi consoles his action figure.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
I sorry, Yoshi not deserve such treatment.

His head hangs low for a moment until it suddenly rises back up.

{Yoshi Tatsu}
I know! I fetch Yoshi snack, be right back!

He heads towards a door and steps through it then closes it behind him leaving his action figure in the same pose it was when this segment started, staring at itself in a mirror. Suddenly the door flies back open and Yoshi steps out of the door to say something.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  AV1FO

{Yoshi Tatsu}
I almost forget, EMBRACE DARK SIDE!

Yoshi slams the door shut quickly to go get his action figure something to eat, and we fade away from what has been a very strange moment of this pre-show.

Joey Styles
That was.. interesting to say the least. Folks, we’ll see Tatsu in action a little later on but now it’s time for the lone divas match of the show as Madison Eagles takes on Tara.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  Xgcqn vs. XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  VSRkv

Joey Styles
Another big win for Eagles and it looks like Tara has some ring rust to work out before she’s ready to make an impact here. And now it’s time for a special treat for you all folks, as the World Champion Triple H awaits backstage.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  GOt8P
[Todd Grisham]
Tonight Triple H, You go one on one with Chris Jericho, to unify the XWL and World Championships. It will be the first time in XWL history that we will have a Undisputed World Champion. Ever since you returned at Final Stand, You've been on a mission to become World Champion, and last month you finally achieved that. Only to be interrupted by XWL Champion Chris Jericho... So tonight this match has a lot on the line for you. Do you believe you have what it takes?

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  J08Z2
[Triple H]
You're damn right it has a lot on the line for me..Tonight I'll leave with either all or nothing. Everything i've done up till this point would be meaningless if I don't defeat Chris Jericho tonight, all the work I've put in will go in an instant. But .. that won't happen. Tonight, I WILL become XWL Undisputed Champion. You ask if I have what it takes? Take a look back over the last few months, Todd. I've defeated some of the top superstars this company has to offer. I've been pinned just twice since Final Stand... So tonight, not only do I believe I'll defeat Chris Jericho... I KNOW I will defeat Chris Jericho.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  GBH2l
[Triple H]
See, What Jericho seems to be forgetting is... Tonight is X-Treme X-mas. Every match goes to the extreme. So Tonight, There will be no holds bared... whatever I want to do to Chris Jericho will be legal. I can use chairs, I can use tables... I can even use sledgehammers. Tonight, Jericho steps into my ring and attempts to take my title. But you've seen what I've done to many superstars in the past... Ask the likes of William Regal, Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley.... They've all stepped in the ring with me with no holds bared, no rules... and they've all ended up bloodied, and beaten. Tonight will be no different, Todd.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  BGNjw
[Triple H]
This isn't false claims, This isn't me just talking myself up before the big fight...

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  QuEtM
[Triple H]
It's a Guaran..damn..tee.

Joey Styles
That was very intense from The Game and he looks more than ready to take on Chris Jericho in their title unification match, and you’ll miss that epic match if you don’t order the pay per view right now. We’re moving on to our final match of the show and time is running out.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  3g2qB vs. XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  09Fu8

Joey Styles
Tatsu may be a little odd, be he sure gets it done when it counts. That’s all we have for this show folks, be show to order or you’ll…. wait a second looks like things aren’t over yet as someone special has arrived to the arena.

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show  Tumblr_m9mpm2yYfU1qiwd8jo3_250

*The pre show fades to the parking lot where Dolph Ziggler is shown arriving in the arena, even though he's not booked for the show. As he's walking in Josh Mathews walks up to him for an interview but Dolph just waves him off and continues walking. He walks through the parking lot as a car drives up to him at a fast speed and stops to a hault right before him, Dolph throws down his jacket and suitcase.*

[Dolph Ziggler] HEY! Watch where you're going, mark!

*The car door opens as Dolph goes to pick up his suitcase again but the man who steps out of the car is Dean Ambrose! He's in street gear with a lead pipe in his hand as Dolph begins to back up telling him to back off. But Dean has none of it as he runs at Dolph and swings the lead pipe which gets caught as it smashes into the windscreen of a car. Dolph tackles Ambrose and tries to ram him into the hood of another car but Dean tosses him back flat onto it. He mounts Dolph on the hood and starts to lay in punches over and over until Dolph crawls out and reaches the roof of the car triyng to get away, Dean follows up and Dolph low blows him and pushes him off of the car. Dolph quickly gets off and goes to get his suitcase but as he's picking it up Dean kicks him right in the stomach and throws him into a wall. He grabs him by the throat and starts to hit him over and over as Dolph tries to protect himself but to no avail, Dolph ducks a punch as Dean punches the wall and then Dolph jumps onto his back and tries to choke him out with a sleeper hold. Dean runs back and slams Dolph onto the hood of a truck and then gets up onto it, he picks Dolph up on top of the car for the Midnight Special. Dolph kicks and screams to get out of it as suddenly a screeching voice is heard.*

[Vickie Guerrero] STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! DEAN! PUT HIM DOWN NOW!

[Dolph Ziggler] Vickie!!!

*Dean just smirks while still holding Dolph in the air ready to drop him and says.*

[Dean Ambrose] Not until I get what I want..

[Vickie Guerrero] What do you want?!

[Dolph Ziggler] Put me down you hobo!

[Dean Ambrose] Shut up! What I want is a match with Dolph TONIGHT!

[Vickie Guerrero] Uhh...

[Dolph Ziggler] Just give it to him!

[Vickie Guerrero] Fine!

[Dean Ambrose] And for the record, our match..

*And with the bat of an eye Dean drops Dolph with the Midnight Special on the hood and windscreen of the car! A sickening crack is heard as Dolphs back breaks the windscreen, Vickie screams in terror as Dean leans over Dolph and whispers.*

[Dean Ambrose] Is gonna be first blood...

*Dean rolls off the car and dusts himself off before slowly walking away as Vickie waits for him to go away and then runs to Dolph to check on him as the pre-show comes to an end.*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: X-treme X-mas Pre-show
Page 1 of 1