Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show    XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am

Sorry, about late and stuff, but I was originally hoping more stuff would be sent in, then tonight I had family stuff to sort our, oh well. Enjoy.

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  UFp5dUU

As the pre-show finally begins the unofficial theme for the pre-show begins and a short but sweet pyrotechnic show begins, as the fans, still filling into the arena are starting to get excited for the pay-per-view to begin in a short time as the cameras show an array of fans holding up their signs for their favourite superstars such as The Rock, Ted DiBiase, Motor City Machine Guns and everybodies favourite Cody Rhodes, then the cameras cut the the pre-show commentator Joey Styles at ringside

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  Styles_Alum_003_display_image

Joey Styles: We are live! Here tonight in Houston, Texas for XWL Supremacy, I'm Joey Styles and you know that it means right now we're kicking off the pay-per-view early with the pre-show event for what promises to be one of the most important events in the calendar, we could very much be seeing a brand new World Heavyweight champion tonight as Cody Rhodes defends his championship against the former champion Dolph Ziggler and his long time rival Ted DiBiase, this has been an issue that's lasted well over a year now between DiBiase and Rhodes, then when you add the Show Off Dolph Ziggler into the mix, anything can happen. And then we also have the King of the Ring finals, and for the first time ever it will be contested in a Triple Threat match, and the winner will be going on to challenge the World championship at Eye for an Eye next month. And trust me, folks that's only just the tip of the iceberg, and as always there's still time to order the pay-per-view right now, just call your local cable or satellite provider or go directly to XWL.com or via the App. Just go to your smart phones App store and download the official XWL App where you can stream the entire pay-per-view on your smart phone or tablets. But right now it's time to get the pre-show under way as we go backstage with Torrie Wilson.

As the Supremacy Pre-Show rolls on and the crowd take their seats and the stadium fills out just that bit more for what is expected to be a sold out and electric crowd tonight, those who came a little earlier are treated to Torrie Wilson being interviewed on the titantron.

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  VjsFJUl

Interviewer
Good evening Torrie it’s great to have you take part in tonight’s pre show and give this crowd just a special something while they wait for the real show to kick off. Not saying that you’re not the real show just that errr

Torrie Wilson
It’s fine, I get what you mean. But no I don’t feel at all like I’m missing out on the real show at all. I’m still here on the night of what is going to be a spectacular night in front of an amazing audience and I’m going to beat Taeler and walk back up that ramp with a huge smile on my face and say that it was a job well done.

Interviewer
Well Torrie, that’s not necessarily correct. Your matchup has been changed. Tonight your facing Madison Eagles.

Torrie Wilson
Well that changes everything. This means for the third month in a row I face off with the miss money in the bank holder and the certain individual who picked me out individually and targeted me simply because she didn’t like the fact that I was trying to become the best I possibly can. Well I’m sorry Madison but tonight you’re going to fall victim to me for the second time in a row and that makes it two wins and one loss to me proving once and for all who the better diva is. Not that it’s going to be a surprise to anybody but there’s a reason you haven’t cashed in your briefcase isn’t it obvious? You’re not good enough to hold the diva’s title yet. You can’t even beat the poor soul that you chose to pick on. Imagine if you did cash your shot in anytime soon. You’d be made to look like a bigger fool than you are now. I hope your comfortable Madison because you’re going to be sitting on that briefcase for a while until you’re ready to reach the top because I’m kicking you down to the bottom of the ladder myself tonight.

Interviewer
Well, it seems this change in match up has had an impact on you Torrie. Would you say you have unresolved issues with Madison at all?

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  Pc1dcG9

Torrie Wilson
Well, I wouldn’t say unresolved no, but there’s certainly no love lost between us. If you remember correctly last month I had Madison physically hung off the top ropes long enough that the referee had to call an end to the match. I put my money where my mouth was and shut her up for good. She didn’t come crawling back then did she. I didn’t hear a peep out of her after that match, I don’t even think I’ve seen her since that match. So I’m afraid all our issues were resolved from my perspective because my aim was not only to prove to her but to prove to each and every one of the superstars and diva’s in this locker room that had doubted me just like Madison had and didn’t think I had the talent to be an XWL diva. How can you create a bigger impact than stepping as far out the box to win a match as I did last month. The only thing I would say that may of been playing on my mind a little is that we both hold one victory over each other. Which means we stand at one a piece and to look at it from that perspective some may say it will never be resolved until somebody has the upper hand. Well, quite frankly that night is tonight and I will take that second victory over Madison and put her away once and for all and I can forget about her and move onwards and upwards with my career.

Interviewer
You mentioned beating her tonight to settle the score with two victories to one. What happens in the scenario that she beats you tonight and ends on a high note, do you chase back after her or do you accept the defeat?

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  CMhjhwS

Torrie Wilson
Well it has to be pointed out that the match I won was where rules were tossed out of the window and I may of gone a bit crazy which in essence helped me win. Madison beat me in a standard one on one match up just like tonight’s. Some bookmakers may say she holds the advantage. And if that is the case and she wins tonight then I accept the loss and move on as I planned to before the match was changed at the last minute. You see, as I have said I have already proven my worth and have already begun to recognise the respect that one match alone rewarded me in the locker room and backstage. If I lose tonight then I be the bigger woman and walk away and accept that I won the main battle but Madison won the war. But quite frankly that’s not going to happen. I won’t allow it. I know Madison very well now and I know her weaknesses and I set to exploit them in front of this awesome crowd tonight and I will back up her shortly after having my arm raised in victory. Have a good evening.

Torrie walks away from the interview and down the corridor before turning around and blowing a kiss to the camera before it fades out and rolls onto the next segment.

Joey Styles: You heard it right, folks our first match-up tonight will be Torrie Wilson vs. Madison Eagles for the third time, now let's go to Justin Roberts.

Normal Match
XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  K6jDi5VXWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  57St0cY

As the cameras cut from Joey Styles at ringside to an overall shot of the arena Torrie Wilson's theme starts to play through the PA system as the crowd cheer for Torrie Wilson

When Torrie walks out onto the stage the crowd cheer again and she points out to the crowd and she starts to make her way to the ring

Justin Roberts This following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Boise, Idaho, Torrie Wilson!

Joey Styles: We heard from her just a few moments ago, Miss Torrie Wilson making her way to the ring to go one on one with Madison Eagles one more time and she'#s quite popular with the fans here tonight, obviously she would be a little disappointed that she didn't go all the way in the Queen of the Ring tournament but as each week goes by this young lady gets better and better in the ring and I’m very interested to see where she goes.

As Torrie reaches ringside she jogs up the steps and enters the ring between the middle and bottom ropes and she walks over to the camera side of the ring and raises her left arm up and points out to the crowd. And with Torrie standing in the ring her music fades out as she waits her opponent then after a few seconds Madison Eagles theme starts to fade as the crowd start to boo

Eagles walks out onto the stage with her briefcase in her hands as the crowd boo her again and she starts to make her way to the ring

Justin Roberts and her opponent from Sydney, Australia, Madison Eagles!

Joey Styles: And in contrast to that this is Madison Eagles who you can only assume is looking to get back to winning ways tonight, as she hasn't had the best of fortunate as of late and I don't think there's many better people to put this behind her with than the woman who defeated her at XWL's last pay-per-view Digital Decision.

As Madison walks down the ramp she doesn't break eye contact with Torrie Wilson in the eye as the two rivals stare each other down and as Madison reaches ringside, she walks over to the steps and slowly walks up them onto the apron, turning around to face the crowd and holds up her briefcase, showing it off for all to see, then she turns around to Torrie who's already running at her, hitting Eagles in the knees with a Baseball Slide, and she falls off the apron, hitting her jaw on the skirting on the ring, then Torrie quickly rolls onto the outside of the ring hitting Eagles in the face with a Forearm shot, in which Madison replies in kind. The two rivals start to trade Forearms to each others faces back and forth, striking each other in the jaw, continuing to trade blows with each other as they continue, Eagles hits Torrie in the stomach with a knee then draping Torrie's arm over Madison's shoulder and lifting her into the air, taking a few steps closer to the barricade and dropping Torrie stomach first onto the railing, balancing her in the air and quickly following up with a stiff knee to Torrie's jaw as she flops back to the padding at ringside. Whilst Torrie is still rocked from the shot her her jaw, Eagles pulls her back up and rolls her under the ropes into the ring, before climbing into the ring herself as the referee signals for the bell to officially start the match. Not letting Torrie get any time or space Eagles hooks Torrie's arms lifting her off her feet and hitting her with a Butterfly Suplex, yet manages to keep her arms hooked rolling Torrie over, bridging herself over Torrie's head into a variation of Cattle Mutilation, keeping the hold synced in tight giving Torrie nowhere to go as she struggles trying to find a way out of the hold then after a while Eagles adjusts her position rolling Torrie through into a Crucifix Roll-up and the referee starts to count.

1!

2!

Torrie kicks out at a two count, and she quickly gets to her feet, where she's meet by a kick to her left leg echoing around the arena, followed by another and another by Eagles finally with a Roundhouse Kick to Torrie's head staggering Torrie in the process before grabbing Torrie by the neck and getting behind her readying herself for her STO, and she reaches back with her arm then swings it around looking to finish the match early, but Torrie ducts under in and escapes Madison's grasps and takes a short run up hitting Madison with a Running Dropkick as she stumbles backwards into the corner. As Madison is propped up against the turnbuckle, Torrie runs up Cartwheeling up and jumping backwards towards Eagles with an extended Elbow hitting her in the jaw but before Torrie can get some space, Eagles hooks Torrie's arms again, lifting her up into the air turning around before hitting Torrie with a Dragon Suplex before wrapping her leg around Torrie's neck and pulling her legs up whilst sitting down on her back in a modified MUTA Lock refusing to break the hold Madison keeps stretching Torrie's back and neck in the middle of the ring as Torrie slowly tries to claw herself over to the ropes inch by inch. As Torrie slowly but surely gets closer and closer to the ropes, however Madison decides to let her out of the hold and swiftly kicks Torrie hard in the stomach as she tries to crawl over to the ropes as Madison grabs Torrie by the head and places her up against the bottom rope and kicking her hard in the side of the head and going for the cover.

1!

2!

As Torrie kicks out again, Madison looks like she's starting to lose her cool as she grabs Torrie by the head again and pulls her to her feet and Torrie quickly reacts and rolls Eagles up in a School Boy.

1!

2!

Eagles kicks out at a two and quickly gets back to her feet swinging wilding with a clothesline which Torrie ducts underneath and rolls Madison up again with a Backslide going for another cover.

1!

2!

Madison kicks out again at the two count, as she starts to lose her cool and swings at Torrie with a Roundhouse Kick but yet again Wilson ducts underneath and as Eagles turns around, Torrie hooks her arm and hits her with a Snap Suplex, and as Madison gets to her feet Torrie is already running at her and she jumps at Madison legs first, wrapping them around Madison's head spinning her around with a Headscissors Takedown and as Madison hits the mat she quickly rolls out underneath the ropes to the outside of the ring and she walks over to the timekeepers bell and pushes her way through to grab her Miss Money in the Bank briefcase and she walks around the ring with her case in her hands as the referee is counting her out!

2!

As Torrie is stood in the ring confused as to what was going on, and Madison with her back turned on the ring slowly starts to walk up the ramp as the referee's count continues!

4!

As Madison continues walks up the ramp Torrie exits the ramp and runs up the ramp after Madison hitting her in the back before grabbing her her and throwing her backwards throwing her back first onto the ramp and Madison rolls briefly down the ramp as Torrie stomps at Madison's back, as they make their way back to ringside as Torrie continues attacking Eagles down at ringside.

6!

With Torrie on top she continues attacking Madison on the floor then she pulls Eagles back up to their feet and Eagles quickly rakes Torrie in the eyes temporarily blinding her then rolling her back into the ring.

7!

Before getting back in the ring herself Madison walks back over to her briefcase and picks it up and takes it back down with her and into the ring with the case still in her hands ending the referee's count. And Madison stands in wait for Torrie to get back to her feet then as she does Eagles starts to swing but the referee grabs the briefcase before she can hit Torrie and pulling it out of Madison's hands as she turns around and starts to protest the referee's decision as the two start to argue with each other with Madison clearly angered at the referee, as Torrie gets to her feet unbeknown to Eagles and turns Madison around and kicks her in the gut then hitting her with the Nose Job then going for the cover!

1!

2!

3!

As the referee signals for the bell Torrie Wilson's theme starts to play and she gets back up to her feet and the referee holds her hand up signalling her as the victor

Justin Roberts And the winner of this match, Torrie Wilson!

Torrie walks over to the close by turnbuckle and she climbs to the second rope to celebrate her victory as the cameras cut back to Joey Styles at ringside

Joey Styles: And there you have it, a great victory for Torrie Wilson on the pre-show as she caught Eagles off guard and managed to get the victory. I think it's safe to say now that she certainly has Madison's number and she'll be looking to carry on this momentum in the coming weeks and hopefully catch the eyes of the general managers and possibly get herself in line for a Diva's championship opportunity much like Nikki Bella and Layla who at Supremacy later on with face off in the Queen of the Ring final live on pay-per-view, and you still have time to order the pay-per-view before the action begins! but right now we go backstage.

The camera’s cut to backstage as an interview is stood by talking into the camera.

[b]Interviewer:
Ladies and Gentlemen we are live right now at the pre-show event for XWL's next pay-per-view destination Supremacy, where we will crown the very next King of the Ring winner, as well as a new Queen of the Ring, and the winners of both will be the very next people in line for a World Heavyweight title shot and Diva's championship shot respectively at Eye for an Eye...

As he's talking Madison Eagles barges her way into the shot clutching her briefcase tight, but still angered over her loss to Torrie just moments ago taking her frustrations out on the interviewer[b]

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  7

[b]Madison Eagles:
Sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't help but interrupt you. Because in case you didn't see what happened out there earlier tonight I got ROBBED by the referee in my match against Torrie Wilson, how's that supposed to be fair to me, or the people that paid good money to see me beat that bimbo once and for all and finally put her in her place, but that didn't happen did it? And why? Because of a stupid call that cost me a match that I was in control of, I had her right where I wanted and everybody knows it. And that's what you should be talking about right now, and not the King or Queen of the Ring finals later tonight.

Madison swipes her hair out of her faces as she continues to angrily rant at the interviewer[b]

[b]Madison Eagles:
See admittedly I don't care who wins the King of the Ring or the Queen of the Ring for that matter because as far as I'm concerned it's all a lie, I don't care if it's Nikki Bella or Layla that wins the crown because everybody knows the crown is a lie because the best woman in this company wasn't even in the tournament to begin with, so how can anyone say either of those two deserve to call themselves Queen of the Ring without even stepping into the ring with me? But one day they will and then you'll found out who really deserves that crown and you'll find out that that person is ME! The premier woman in XWL today Madison Eagles.

Interviewer: I'm sure you'll be keeping a close eye on what happens in the final next week, but you'll also be keeping track on the Diva's championship match at Supremacy as well when the champion MsChif makes her first defence against Maryse, if you don't mind me asking who do you believe will walk out of Supremacy with the title, the champion or the challenger?

Madison Eagles: It doesn't matter who wins MsChif or Maryse because if I have anything to do with it, whoever walks out of the match won't be a champion until they beat me, the one person around here that holds all of the cards. See whoever walks out of that match tonight with the Diva's championship needs to know, they're playing against a stacked deck and I'm the one that's dealing and trust me when I say I've got the ultimate Ace up my sleeve in the form of this briefcase.

Interviewer: Well Madison you've been holding that card for over four months now, promising to cash in at any moment since you've won it, why haven't you done that yet?

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  1

Madison Eagles: I don't need to justify to you or anybody else why I do anything when it comes to this briefcase or anything else for that matter I can cash this in at anytime I want too and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Interviewer: If I can be completely honest Madison some people are suggesting that maybe you're scared of cashing in, at least that's why you didn't cash in when you had the chance to against former champion Kaitlyn, even after your numerous victories over her, and even lately you haven't had the best of luck in the ring, in fact you've been on a bit of a losing streak lately, and some people are saying that it's a confidences issue that's been stopping you from cashing in.

Madison Eagles: Some people have been saying that? Well that's just great isn't it. Well unless one of these anonymous people you're speaking of is me then you've got absolutely nothing. So what do you actually think I confide in people around here? Why the hell would I do that? The way IO see it everyone here is just another person I need to knockout with a kick to the head, and I'll be doing that the very first chance I get to every single one of the girls in the back, and to answer your question am I short on confidence? Not a chance in hell am I short of confidence and as for my supposed losing streak? Please, I've still got the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase and that's ALL that matters.

Interviewer: But when exactly are you going to be cashing that in?

Madison Eagles: When am I going to cash in?

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  5

Madison chuckles at the simplicity of the question as if the interviewer was expecting a straight answer[b]

[b]Madison Eagles:
You won't know when I cash in, until it's already too late to stop it, you just need to make sure you've got the streamers ready for when I do because you'll be welcoming in a brand new Diva's champion.

As soon as she finishes speaking Eagle's barges right past the interviewer out of the shot as he stands there for a few seconds until the cameras return to Joey Styles at ringside

Joey Styles: An irate Madison Eagles still clearly frustrated on what just happened in the ring in her match, but now we turn our attention on the final match of the Supremacy pre-show where The Phenom The Undertaker will go one on one with The Animal Batista!

Normal Match
XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  QfI8L3HXWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show  A8SwAFA
Batista vs. The Undertaker

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b]

[b]The ring bell rings twice to get everyone's attention. Ring announcer, Justin Roberts begins to speak.

Justin Roberts
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this next bout is scheduled for one fall!"

There is a slight pause for a moment then we begin to hear a familiar theme song as everyone rises to their feet.

As the theme song picks up, Batista walks out onto the stage to mixed. He squats down and does his signature pose. Our ring announcer begins to introduce him.

Justin Roberts
"Making his way to the ring first, from Washington D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds...'The Animal' Batista!"

Batista continues down the ramp. He scales the steps and enters the ring. In the ring now, he climbs to the middle rope in the corner and faces the audience. He flexes his muscles and then points to a few of his signs in the crowd. His music then dies out and we have another pause.

GONG

The lights in the arena fade out and the arena begins to cheer. Another gong is heard as the light return and we begin to hear the theme of The Undertaker.

The stage fills with smoke as we begin to see a figure appear on top of the stage. Undertaker stands at the top of the stage and looks down to the ring at his opponent. Justin Roberts begins speaking again.

Justin Roberts
"...and his opponent. From Death Valley, Weighing in at 299 pounds...The Undertaker!"

Undertaker continues walking down the ramp, still staring down Batista. Undertaker makes his way up the stairs, once at the top he stops. Quickly he raises his hands up and the lights return to normal, the sound of thunder can be heard in the background. He enters the ring and continues staring down Batista. After a moment, Undertaker reaches for his hood. As he removes it, we can see his eyes are rolled back. The audience cheers louder. With both men now ready for the match, the referee calls for the bell and the match begins.

Both men circle the ring, after a moment, both men lock up. Batista using his strength pushes Undertaker into the corner. Batista smirks as the Undertaker makes his way back toward Batista, they lock up again. For the second time Batista is able to over power the Deadman as he pushes him into the corner again. Undertaker has had enough as he charges toward Batista. Batista sees Taker coming and plants him on the mat with a spinebuster. He attempts a pinfall, but the Deadman kicks out before the count of one. Batista lifts the Undertaker to his feet in the corner. He begins laying punch after punch on the Deadman. The referee pulls Batista out of the corner. Taker grabs Batista by the neck and throws him into the corner. Now it's Undertaker who is landing strikes. Batista falls to the ground as the referee pulls Undertaker out of the corner. Undertaker turns to the referee trying to intimidate him.

As Taker turns back to Batista he receives a boot to the midsection. Batista sends Undertaker into the opposite corner of the ring. Undertaker slams into the corner and staggers out. As he staggers out of the corner he is met with a huge clothesline from the Animal. Undertaker is quick to his feet. Batista charges toward Taker and clotheslines him over the top rope. Undertaker lands on his feet, on the outside. He reaches into the ring and pulls Batista's legs out from under him. Taker then pulls Batista himself out of the ring. With Batista's back against the ring apron, Taker begins landing more strike on the Animal. Batista blocks a punch and begins throwing his own. Batista looks like he's going to throw Taker into the barricade. As he attempts to, Taker quickly reverses and send Batista shoulder first into the barricade.

Undertaker lifts Batista to his feet and punches him one more time before sending him back into the ring. Taker enters the ring and goes to lift Batista to his feet. Taker gets in suplex position. He tries to lift his opponent, but it is unsuccessful. Batista has places his leg in between Undertaker's, then delivers a suplex of his own to the Deadman. Surprising the fans, Batista climbs to the top rope and waits for the Undertaker to make it to his feet. Taker makes it to his feet, as he turns around he is met with a huge shoulder block from the top rope. Batista hooks the leg.

Undertaker kicks out after a two count, and Batista begins to get frustrated. He lifts Taker to his feet again and runs to the ropes. Batista charges toward Undertaker, but at the last second, Taker lifts his boot that connects with the Animals skull. Taker lifts Batista to his feet. He picks up the animal and slams him to the mat. Taker runs at the ropes and picks up momentum. As he runs back to Batista he drops a leg across the chest of the Animal. Taker lifts his opponent to his feet again, this time Batista tries for a kick to the midsection, but Undertaker catches his leg. Undertaker throws his leg out of the way and begins landing quick punches to the midsection followed by an uppercut to Batista's jaw, that sends Batista into the ropes. Undertaker send Batista into the corner and charges at him. Undertaker connects with a huge splash in the corner. As Batista stumbles out of the corner, Undertaker lifts him up and send him face first into the top turnbuckle hitting snake eyes. Taker, again, runs into the ropes. As he comes back he drops Batista to the mat with a huge big boot. Undertaker stands calling for a chokeslam as Batista slowly make his way to his feet. Batista, standing now, turns around and Taker grabs him by the throat. Undertaker lift Batista off his feet, but receives a kick to the midsection forcing him to drop Batista. With Undertaker down to one knee, Batista lifts Taker up and slams him back down with a Batista Bomb.

Undertaker kicks out just before the count of three. Batista looks very frustrated at this point. Both men make it to their feet. Undertaker grabs Batista's arm and twists it, then drags Batista over to the corner. Undertaker, still having a hold on Batista's arm, make his way to the top rope looking for his signature 'Old School' maneuver. As Undertaker jumps off the ropes, Batista gets his arm free and catches the Deadman out of the air. As Undertaker has a surprised expression on his face, Batista carries the Undertaker to the center of the ring and the slams him to the mat with a vicious spinebuster. Batista grabs the top rope and begins shaking it up and down. The crowd begin to cheer louder. Batista crouches down and waits for the Deadman to make it to his feet. As Taker is back up, Batista runs at the ropes. As he returns he takes the Deadman down with a huge spear. Batista looks at the crowd, then at the Undertaker. He give Taker the thumbs down, as he signals for the Batista Bomb. He places the Deadman's head in between his legs. Batista lifts Taker up, only to send him back down with a Batista Bomb. This looks just about over. Batista goes to cover the Deadman. Before he can, Undertaker locks in Hell's Gate. After almost a minute of stuggling...

Batista Taps Out.

The referee calls for the bell and the theme song of the Undertaker begins to play.

Justin Roberts
"Here is your winner... The Undertaker!"

The referee raises Taker's hand in victory. Undertaker performs his signature pose, then exits the ring. He makes his way to the back.

Joey Styles: A great victory there for The Undertaker against such a formidable opponent, forcing Dave Batista to tap out to the devastating Hells Gate submission and a great way to end the pre-show as we're just seconds way from the event you've all been waiting for XWL Supremacy live in Houston, Texas! Let's just have a quick look at what you will get to see, we have word that the Main Event Mafia will reveal their final members tonight as their numbers continue to grow and we will see great matches such as Austin Aries vs Seth Rollins of the Shield, Dean Ambrose vs Daniel Bryan in Falls Count Anywhere, and what kind of factor will Taryn Terrell play if any as she plays special referee in that match, then there's The Bella Twins vs The United Queendom, which team will be forced to disband? And who will break first The Rock or Chris Jericho in a battle for a spot in the King of the Ring final? Whoever gets through that one will be at a huge disadvantage without a doubt. Then there's the Queen of the Ring final as well as every championship in XWL being defended, John Morrison will put the Intercontinental championship on the line against Chris Sabin, who's parent in crime Alex Shelley will be defending his United States championship against The Awesome One, The Miz! MsChif will face Maryse for the Diva's championship and in the main event of the evening a Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight championship Champion Cody Rhodes versus challengers Ted DiBiase and Dolph Ziggler, all of that and much more and it's coming to you next at Supremacy!

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: XWL Supremacy Pre-Show
Page 1 of 1