Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference   XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:02 pm

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference ZObcjkh

*We see a press conference setup backstage as Supremacy is about to begin, a nameplate that reads “Daniel Bryan” is on the table assuming that he’s up first on the panel. Much to the surprise of everyone there Bo Dallas walks into the shot holding a nameplate of his own as he pushes the Daniel Bryan one off the table and puts his own one down and sits with a smile on his face.*

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference EqQBxfs

*There’s an awkward silence for a few seconds until Bo waves out to everyone.*

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference KtabDvA

[Bo Dallas] Hey guys! It’s me! Bo Dallas! I hope you’re all having a wonderful evening and that you’re as stoked as I am for XWL Supremacy live on the XWL Network which you can get for only $9.99 a month! Let’s get these questions started!

[Guy #1] Uhm.. Hi, Bo.. I’d just like to ask.. where’s Daniel Bryan? I read that the panel lineup for this press conference was Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Triple H and Mr. Money in the Bank CM Punk..

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference YepAbZg

[Bo Dallas] Well you know what good ol’ JR says, anything can happen in XWL! Don’t fret, my friends, all of those superstars and maybe even more will be here in no time to answer all of your questions. But since I’m here already why don’t we get the ball rolling huh? Ah, yes, you!

[Guy #2] Hey Bo, Jonathan Coachman from ESPN here. First of all I’d like to congratulate you on your 11-0 streak, I can safely say I’m a big fan. But tonight you have to face Adrian Neville or else you’re going to be fired! How are you feeling about this match?!

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference X1I8Gdc

[Bo Dallas] Oh boy, I knew this question was coming.. Coach, I’m gonna be honest with you, since I’m a big fan of yours too, friend. I didn’t want it to come to this, when I first met my friend Adrian Neville I thought we were going to be friends. The kid has a bright future and I wish him all of the best, but he’s heck bent on fighting me and now he’s left me with no other choice. He went above my head to the XWL management and he’s trying to get me fired. I don’t know what happened to him, we could’ve been ersatz XWL tag team champions right now! Those darn Motor City Machine Guns are hogging the titles and they’re not even in XWL anymore! But there’s no way in heck that I’m going to get fired a mere month into my career, the only option I have right now is to defeat Adrian Neville. I just hope after I win that he accepts the fact that I’m the better man and we can put this behind eachother and continue with our friendship, it’s his only hope, poor little guy.. Next question please! And I kindly ask to not ask anything about Adrian Neville anymore..

[Guy #2] Todd Grisham here, also from ESPN. What are your thoughts on the King of the Ring tournament? The finals obviously being later tonight with John Cena against Randy Orton.

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference NvPlE5o

[Bo Dallas] Well first of all I’m gonna say those two guys are lucky that I wasn’t in that tournament or you’d be looking at the 2014 King of the Ring! It’s been a heck of a tournament this year, King of the Ring is a great opportunity for a superstar to really make their mark in XWL history. John Cena and Randy Orton are two young up and comers in XWL and it could be a huge break for one of these kids! I’ve got my money on John Cena to win though, I own a lot of his T-Shirts. John Cena teaches us all to Rise Above Hate and Never Give Up, he has shown us Hustle, Loyalty and Respect and he’s going to use all of those to defeat The Viper! Just like I’m going to use Hustle Loyalty and Respect to defeat Adrian Neville later tonight! And speaking of T-Shirts, make sure to purchase my new “Bolieve” shirt exclusively on XWLshop.com guys!

[Guy #3] My name is Ron Swanson, I’m here for Pawnee Sports News Daily. My question is about the World Heavyweight Championship match tonight, who are you backing, Triple H, Shawn Michaels or the reigning champion Dean Ambrose?

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference J9YBfQH

[Bo Dallas] First of all, fingers crossed we see Bo Dallas in a World Title match by the end of 2014 haha am I right?! But boy is that a toughie! Shawn Michaels and Triple H used to have a bond like the bond Adrian Neville and I have. They were like brothers but now it’s all out the window. I personally think Dean Ambrose is going to walk away with the Title, Shawn and Hunter are going to be at eachothers throats and we all know how much of a sneaky devil Dean Ambrose is! I think he’s going to pull off a robbery victory, you can bet your bottom BOllar on that, ha ha.

[Guy #4] I know you asked us not to bring up Adrian Neville again, but I personally think that he has your number and when you square off in the ring he’s going to out class you in every way possible and get a clean victory. What has been your game plan going into the Pay Per View?

*Bo seems visibly upset by the question and looks uncomfortable.*

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference FSUTTLU

[Bo Dallas] Oh, I, umm.. I have to go now..

*There’s mutterings of confusion with the panel of reporters.*

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference IQ9uZMX

[Bo Dallas] I hope you all enjoyed this, that’s all we have for tonight’s press conference. I hope you all enjoy the Pay Per View!!

[Guy #5] Hey! What about everyone else?!

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference DpxkuCJ

[Bo Dallas] Keep on Bolieving guys! Have a fantastic night my friends!

*Bo gets up out of his seat to leave as Jonathan Coachman is seen speaking up.*

[Jonathan Coachman] Bo! We paid for these exclusive interviews with XWL’s top superstars, where are they? Did you set all of this up yourself to make yourself look important? Come on man!

*Bo walks away from the table and down to the reporters as Bo approaches Coachman.*

[Bo Dallas] Coach.. I’m going to have to ask you to politely leave.. NOT Bolieve, leave…

*A frustrated Coachman gets up and turns around to leave as Bo rolls him up as his personal referee runs onto the shot and covers.*

1!

2!!

3!!!

*Bo jumps up to his feet shouting “I DID IT! YES!” as he runs up and down the area with his arms in the air. He walks up to the table and speaks into the microphone.*

[Bo Dallas] I’M 12-0! YO ADRIAN! I DID IT!

*Bo grabs his bottle of water and drinks some of it before doing Triple H’s signature water spit pose with his thumbs in the air before standing on the table pouring it on the reporters in celebration as he runs off the set before anyone can get to him as the feed abruptly cuts off.*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive - Supremacy Press Conference
Page 1 of 1