Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Empty
PostSubject: XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show   XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:09 pm

The camera zooms in on a conversation between Melina and the Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison, who is set to defend his title later on tonight.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show WTwse

[John Morrison]: That was my favorite part of the movie too, it literally had me in tears. What a great movie.

[Melina]: I agree. But listen John, it's time to focus. Here we are at Uprising, just a month ago, I was with you backstage wishing you luck and here I am again, not wishing you luck, but telling you to be careful. I know you say you're not bothered by Christian but I think we've seen a whole new Christian.

[John Morrison]: Trust me Melina, I got this, there's no way he'll beat me.

[Melina]: No John, there's no time to be cocky or too confident because that's what can lead to your greatest downfall. Last week, Christian showed how unpredictable he could be, who knew that he would take me captive and even attack me?

[John Morrison]: Trust me, it's harder to hear it from you and have to relive all over again than watch it from first hand experience.

[Melina]: He even stooped so low to even kiss me. . .

[John Morrison]: Please. . .don't remind me.

Melina's tone begins to become even more assertive as she talks to John.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Il1Oh

[Melina]: When you go out there tonight, you can't expect the expected, you have to expect the unexpected. Christian's unpredictability can strike you at an time and your title could be gone in an instance. I want you go out there and do what you have to, think like Christian. All it takes is two falls and you can retain that title, I believe in you.

[John Morrison]: Melina, last week, it was pretty hard to watch Christian do the things he did to you. Just watching evoked a lot of emotion from me and you know, I still have some of that built in, all that anger, and I'm telling you, out there, it won't be contained. It's not a matter of if I retain my title, it's when Melina. He stooped to levels he should've never stooped to and I'll make sure he learns a valuable lesson tonight. I want all the support I can get from you tonight but if you seem me in trouble, don't come out there. This is our fight, I know, but I'll be the one fighting it.

[Melina]: John, you've known me for almost over a decade now, I'll support you to the end. Just make sure to be careful like I said. Make sure that we leave this arena with that title still over your shoulder.

The cameras zoom out as Morrison and Melina continue to talk as John Morrison will face Christian in a Two Out of Three Falls Match for the Intercontinental Championship, Christian has finally gotten one more match but can he capitalize and win this match with Morrison visibly overwhelmed with emotion from last week? Or will Morrison continue his streak against Christian in one-on-one matches and retain his Intercontinental Championship? We'll find out at the Uprising PPV.

*We go backstage where we see Aksana. She begins speaking.*

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show 3sAfzcg

[Aksana]
"For the longest time now, you have all known Aksana as a manager. As a distraction for her client... or boyfriend to pick up the victory. Now, I am neither. What you people do not know is... I am dangerous. Not only am I dangerous, but I am the best in the diva's division. You might be asking: "Why do you think you are so good, Aksana? You have not even competed yet." I think I am good, because I know I am. Tonight, I will prove it here on the Pre-Show when I defeat one of those Bella Twins."

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show QnRTWzv

[Aksana]
"The reason I say "one of those Bella Twins", is because I do not care which one I am facing. I am stronger than them, smarter than them, and just look at me... I am sexier and more beautiful than they will ever be. No even the best plastic surgeon could make you look this good. Let's be honest, the only reason you two even have a job in the first place, is because the higher ups thought they could make money off of you for begin twins. It turns out all they got were two weird looking tramps. Luckily for them, Aksana is here."

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show YtUUxu4

[Aksana]
"Tonight, ever diva will be put on notice. You are looking at the new face of the Diva's division. Netrukus visi pažins, man yra didžiausias moterų imtynininkas XWL istorija. Su mano seductiveness, kontroliuoti bet kokį žmogų ir gausite tai, ką aš noriu. Su mano galimybes, aš dominuoti kiekvieną žvaigžde, kad aš susidurti."

*Aksana winks and walks out of the shot.*

The Uprising PPV Preshow heads backstage where Nikki and Brie Bella are spotted standing by with a cameraman.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_006

[Brie Bella]: Oh, you're here to interview us, well, we're not taking interviews tonight but I'll tell you what, we talk and you listen. Right Nikki?

[Nikki Bella]: Right Brie, that sounds about reasonable, I mean, the least you can do is agree to the terms of the future Co-Divas Champion.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_007

[Brie Bella]: Oscar, Jon, Mark, whatever your name is, tonight is the night, it's the night that we've all been waiting for. Just over a month ago, Kaitlyn and I fought in a steel cage match to determine the XWL Divas Champion and the result, let's just say I won, but it doesn't seem like the referees agreed with me. But who cares about them? The only person I needed on my side was Big Johnny and of course, the Board of Directors. He rightfully awarded me with a championship of my own, one that I deserved, he didn't want to see me robbed of a championship, and thus I was named XWL Divas Champion too. He also announced that Kaitlyn and I would face off at Uprising where by the end of the night, one champion with stand tall while the other would have no claim to the championship. And here we are, and what a journey it has been.

[Nikki Bella]: Indeed, it's been a journey. The bickering, the brawls, the in-ring segments, all of it.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_008

[Brie Bella]: It all came to a turning point, after Kaitlyn successfully outsmarting me a couple of times, it was time that she received an own taste of her medicine, see how it feels to be on the bad end of things. Nikki, my twin sister, successfully defeated her last week and right after that, we went to work on her. She tried to fight back but in the end, one title shot to the head was all it took to bring the beast down. I can't say that I didn't enjoy every minute of her embarrassment, she had it coming for a while now. And now, the night has come, Uprising is finally here. I get to face Kaitlyn and at the end of the night, the Bellas will have two titles in our possession. One for Nikki and one for me.

[Nikki Bella]: I know right, don't you just like the sound of that Mitch? Brie and Nikki Bella, the Co-Divas Champions. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

As soon as the cameraman is about to answer, Brie Bella cuts him off.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_010

[Brie Bella]: Ah, what did we say? No talking, just listen. After I beat Kaitlyn tonight, I know she'll be begging for a rematch, however she plans to get that whether it's on her knees or whatever else methods she has. I'll beat her in the rematch and will head into Final Stand, the biggest show of them all, as the XWL Divas Champion, and whoever I face off against won't stand a chance either. You think I'm scared of Miss MITB too? Not a chance.

[Nikki Bella]: But before we get to that, tonight, I face off against Aksana in her debut match here in XWL. Brie, she's really hideous and dresses like a hooker, not the expensive kind. Help me!

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_012

[Brie Bella]: Don't worry Nikki, you have nothing to worry about, I doubt she's any good, she can't even compare herself to a Bella, no diva in this locker room can.

[Nikki Bella]: You're right, what was I thinking? How could anyone be better than us? Most of these divas only know 2 moves, 3 less than John Cena. I mean, Layla, she only knows to do a neckbreaker, poor child couldn't afford to go to a good wrestling school. And what about Alicia Fox, I think she can only successfully execute hair pulling . Well, we've got to get going, I have a match soon, wouldn't want to be late to Aksana's funeral.

And with that, Brie and Nikki Bella head off from the "interview" as the cameraman stands there with a clueless look.

We're back live on the XWL Uprising Preshow as we're minutes away from Uprising! The crowd is excited for what may happen next when suddenly...

The arena comes UNGLUED as the Hulkster makes his long awaited return back to XWL. The Breakdown GM walks onto the stage soaking in the cheers of the audience as he walks down the ramp, stopping to strum an air guitar on the middle of the ramp with a smile on his face. Hogan climbs into the ring and begins to speak.

[Hulk Hogan]
Well, let me tell you something, XWL Universe! It feels great to be back to be your Breakdown General Manager! Brother, I'm glad that I can finally get the taste of that crappy hospital food out of my mouth! But you know something, when Kevin Steen attacked me and left me laying in a hospital bed for the last few weeks, it got me thinking about my future. It got me thinking about my safety, and it got me thinking about my talent on Breakdown, and the talent in XWL in a whole. I realized that I'm not going to be here all that much longer, and that I need to right a few wrongs I've made the last few weeks. That's why right now, as controversial as this may be, I'd like Curt Hawkins to come down to the ring.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Hulk calls out Curt Hawkins. After a few moments, the titantron flickers and Curt appears on the screen.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_003

[Curt Hawkins]
Well, well, well. Look who decided to open his eyes and call me out. I'm shocked you haven't sent your ever-so-great security to come haul me out of the arena. I mean, it is the same security who let Kevin Steen nearly break your neck, right?

[Hulk Hogan]
Right, right...that's not what really matters right now, dude. What matters, brother, is XWL's future. Sitting in that hospital got me to thinking about a lot of things, and your status here in XWL was one of those things, brother.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_013

[Curt Hawkins]
What, you came out here to try and get me to believe that you're gonna give me a shot, just to say you were lying and humiliate me? Hulk, if you want to play that way I can just leave, go home, and get a better offer from a company that actually wants me. So do your worst, Hulk. Send your security, hell, send Triple H with his sledgehammer to put a hole in me like he did the titantron, I'll just go home and never think twice about not coming back.

[Hulk Hogan]
Curt, brother, if you'd stop running your mouth, I could tell you what I have planned for y....

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_022

[Curt Hawkins]
And tell me why exactly I should trust you? You've thrown me out of arenas, out of parking lots, hell, you got the owner of the bar in Oklahoma City to throw me out so you and your boys could take the place over...my point is...why? Why should I want to come back? Who's to say you wouldn't just sign me, give me a match against, I don't know, Doink The Clown and YOSHIHIKO and then just fire me when the match was over? There's no point in me coming back if you're not going to give me the chance I deserve, Hulkster. Remember that.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_030

[Curt Hawkins]
I'm sorry I'm not the company guy, the go-to guy for social relations and media and whatever else. I'm not 7'11, I don't have the body of a Greek god, and I can't bench press 500 pounds. All I can give you is my skill and my heart, and if you don't think I deserve the chance to show that off, then you don't deserve to have me here. Think about that, Hogan. Think about the money that goes to waste if you let me go to hone my craft somewhere else.

[Hulk Hogan]
Curt...I understand your gripes, brother. I do. Vickie Guerrero unjustly fired you. I admit I was wrong in not giving you a chance to air your grievances before, but here's what I'm offering. Three months. You have three months to prove you belong here. Prove you can get these people behind you. Prove you can give the heart you say you have, put to use the skill you say you have. Be successful. You have a three month contract with XWL hanging over your head. If you impress me in those three months, we'll talk a longer extension, dude. But you have to prove yourself to me, and to the XWL Universe that you deserve a fresh start and to let all bygones be bygones. What do you say?

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_021

[Curt Hawkins]
You serious?

[Hulk Hogan]
Completely serious, Curt. In fact...

Hulk reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a contract, putting it up to the camera to reveal that it's an official XWL contract for one Curt Hawkins.

[Curt Hawkins]
Well in that case Hulk...you've got yourself a deal. But I want a promise from you. I want a fair chance just like everyone else. No BS, no politics to keep me off TV or low on the card. If I work my ass off and keep on winning, I get a chance to go for titles like anyone else. A clean slate, and a chance to tap into my potential.

[Hulk Hogan]
Done.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_018

[Curt Hawkins]
In that case...when do I start?

The fans start to cheer for the now newly re-signed Hawkins agreeing to the deal, and chant "We Want Curt! We Want Curt!" as Hawkins smiles into the camera.

[Hulk Hogan]
Well, brother, I hope you didn't spend your time off laying on the couch and not training, because you're going to be booked on this upcoming episode of Redemption!

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Normal_012

[Curt Hawkins]
Sounds like another day at the office, boss. Glad to be back. Hulk, I've got another question. Whatcha gonna do!? When the Partystarter runs wild on XWL!? Haha...Partystarter...OUT!

Curt smirks as the video feed cuts out on the titantron, as the segment comes to a close.

As the match ends the cameras cut to Joey Styles

Joey Styles: Well folks, that's all we have for the XWL Uprising preshow, and we're literally just a few moments away for the beginning of the first pay-per-view event of the year, the first ever XWL Uprising, where in the mainevent we'll see The champion, The Game Triple H take on challenger Chris Jericho! Enjoy the show.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show   XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Shoutout to the two hour preshow.

Last edited by Zack on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show   XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:20 pm

</3
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show   XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Man... who ever plays as that Sheamus fella is pretty awesome. mischief

Lovely Pre-Show guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show   XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.Com Exclusive: Uprising Pre-Show
Page 1 of 1