Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
josheagles82
New Talent

XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven   XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:50 am

Richards
Welcome to the Evolution of Davey Richards. From the man, to the Wolf you all know today. . . . When I first entered Ring of Honor, and every other promotion for that matter, I was just some kid with a chip on my shoulder. I thought the world was mine for the taking, and yes . . . I was brought back down to reality, the hard way. I struggled for a while, but managed to win a couple of tournaments on the West Coast, and I believe that was when I gained a little bit of recognition. I was brought into Ring of Honor where I beat Jimmy Rave in a series of matches. . .even beating him on a mat with shards of glass scattered around thanks to some idiot fan. KENTA then chose me to be his American protégé. Do you know how much of a honor that was? To be some kid that no one ever heard of, to be the American protégé of one of the best junior heavyweights in the world?
XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf4DsOd3_RYlLk0UVSvdT3M0v1_rB4dc0ofVvKu_6D8fYIanmlEg
Richards
KENTA took me, whipped me into shape, showed me how to use my talents to become one of the best in the ring. . . . Showed me how to have no remorse. Roderick Strong and Rocky Romero then chose to align themselves with me. They saw the uprising of the young Davey Richards. No Remorse Corps we were called, and hands down I was the better man in that group. I lead myself and Romero to the tag team championships until he lost them to Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black.
XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxCUDjNEdPG_WtSOsm_aj-dD1uUXRtOWEy9XyztB6ca8teYNE4Sg
Richards
That’s when I had enough. I turned on the Corps, showing the world that the only one in that group who had no remorse was me. I joined Larry Sweeney, and soon after . . . Eddie Edwards and I formed the American Wolves. The most dominating team in the history of the Ring of Honor. We all know the history there. Tag team champions, and we had a dominate…long reign as champions as well. And that brings us to XWL.
XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJRqjODHz3d5SdhaY8o2l0yCtPPfkcMYD4FOVqdTfb-UTCNJCzjA
Richards
I walked through the doors of this company, and instantly . . . something clicks. Something inside of me said ‘no more, Davey. No more prisoners’. From AJ Styles all the way to Kassius Ohno, I’ve dominated. I’ve ripped, I’ve tore, I’ve maimed each and everyone that I’ve stepped against. XWL has unlocked a more vicious Davey Richards. XWL has unleashed the real American Wolf. The one that wants to go right for the kill. A wolf that goes for right for the jugular vain, and doesn’t miss. I’ve always said, win or lose, my opponent’s will always remember the match they had against me. Ask AJ Styles who is still running his mouth about me. You all saw the match we had earlier tonight. Yea he put up a good fight but who still came out on top? Me. “At the end of the night, the entire roster was put in check. The management were impressed.
XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-R1VS3C_TidRo-vUmsIJed-t4NN7IhFR-0wlnIenj8C0tBWl85w
Richards
Styles was my latest victim. I dominated him, from bell to bell. He couldn’t last through the onslaught brought fourth by the American Wolf. He was just like every other chump that has climbed between the ropes with me. Out of their league. Ya’ see, you’re looking at a new and improved Davey Richards. Back in Ring of Honor, sure, people beat me. Sure I was even beaten by my own ‘partner’ for the Television championship.
XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvnuAVPo_GpkY4xkBZJL0ZAZcCR03lZ4BXPjQTUEHV21u3sy2fkw
Richards
But in XWL, a new Davey Richards has been born. A Davey Richards that makes the one of old look like a playground bully. I’m vicious. I’m cunning. I’m intense. And I’ve never felt better in my life. After the destruction of AJ Styles tonight, I realized this. I realized that Davey Richards was in fact the most dangerous animal in the land. No one is going to stop me. No one is going to kill this wolf. And after my victims stitch their wounds closed, they will respect the man … the wolf, Davey Richards.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven   XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:38 am

Hey man, I was Richards for a while back there, here's some caps I took. Ignore the ones with Edwards of course.

https://imgur.com/a/MPo2D#0

https://imgur.com/a/WOSvI#0
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: The evolution of Davey Richards: Post-Unforgiven
Page 1 of 1