Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview.   XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:41 pm

*Jeremy Borash is shown walking backstage as our XWL.com cameras follows.*

[Jeremy Borash] Hey folks, JB here and I'm here for XWL.com to give you the XWL fans the scoop backstage from an amazing Final Stand show. I'm about to meet up with The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe who won his debut match in XWL tonight in what was one of the many highlights of this blockbuster night.

*Samoa Joe is shown on his own backstage still in his ring gear after his back and forth match with Styles.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. UfhnXt9

[Jeremy Borash] First of all Joe I'd like to congratulate you on a fantastic debut match in XWL topped off with a win under your belt, how does it feel to debut in such grand fashion in XWL?

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. 4wfcbYB

[Samoa Joe] Feels great, JB. I knew that when I came to XWL I'd make the biggest impact I could and after tonight I'd like to think that I completed that goal. AJ Styles is always a worthy opponent no matter what our personal status is with eachother but there was nothing that was going to stop me from walking out with that win tonight, not at Final Stand, not in my first ever XWL match.. It's pretty simple, I made a promise and I didn't break it, I said what I was going to do and I did it. Can't say the same for AJ..

*Joe puts up his fists and clenches them.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. FGfhoP8

[Samoa Joe] AJ, I know you're watching this somewhere. If you wanna go again? Just say the word because Samoa Joe won't back down from a fight. You can call it what you want, a fluke, beginners luck, anything! But deep down you know that I'm the better man and if you want another match to cement that fact then I'm all for it. Or, AJ.. you can do the smart thing and back down because you're not winning this war. What I proved tonight is that AJ Styles is nothing without Dean Ambrose, he uses him to get in his spotlight and he can't back things up on his own..

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. ThB1iHN

[Jeremy Borash] You certainly had a heck of a match that I'm sure a lot of people would like to see again, there seemed to be many points in the match where it seemed like AJ was going to win, what was running through your mind then?

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. 7RhBqQ2

[Samoa Joe] Oh without a doubt, he didn't let up and I didn't expect him to. The fact that he had the strength to tackle me through the steel ring barrier even surprised me, I know I'll be feeling that one for a while. And when he hit that top rope Styles Clash near the end even I was a bit surprised that I kicked out of that one but I guess it's just the heat of the moment, that will to win that just about every wrestler has. I don't give up, I don't stop. They don't call me a machine for nothing and AJ learned that tonight and hopefully the XWL fans learned that and hopefully they know what they're in store for. If the XWL fans and everyone else liked their match then I feel like I'm going to do pretty damn well here.

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. TGHKyOp

[Samoa Joe] Tonight was the beginning of something special, a man being given his shot. AJ Styles was my first victim and that list of victims is going to grow and grow every single week until you see some gold in my hands. Try me if you dare, but just know that no matter what, Joe is gonna' kill you.

*Joe does his signature cut throat taunt and points to the camera.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview. ZhxaEfw

*He nods at JB and puts his towel over his shoulder before walking out of sight signalling the end of the interview.*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Samoa Joe post match interview.
Page 1 of 1