Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.COM Exclusive: Tessa Blanchard Post Match Comments From Last Week's Anarchy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

XWL.COM Exclusive: Tessa Blanchard Post Match Comments From Last Week's Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: XWL.COM Exclusive: Tessa Blanchard Post Match Comments From Last Week's Anarchy   XWL.COM Exclusive: Tessa Blanchard Post Match Comments From Last Week's Anarchy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 am

The words "Last week on Anarchy" appear on the bottom right hand corner of the screen as Dasha Fuentes is seen standing by with Tessa Blanchard in the locker room area.

(Dasha Fuentes)
We're here with Tessa Blanchard following her win over Becky Lynch moments ago on Anarchy, how does it feel to come out of that match with the victory?

(Tessa Blanchard)
What's that supposed to mean Dasha? is that supposed to imply that winning is somehow new to me? because if it is then that's INCREDIBLY insulting from someone claiming to be a professional journalist or whatever the hell you claim to be, point is, that win feels exactly the same as all my other wins have felt, it feels normal.

(Dasha Fuentes)
No disrespect was meant Tessa, I was merely asking how it felt to get that win as it was arguably in large part due to a distraction, nonetheless, you said winning feels normal, care to elaborate?

(Tessa Blanchard)
It feels normal because I was built to win, I was born to win, and I was bred to win. Had I not been forced to take my hiatus from this company? You wouldn't be asking me such a stupid question right now because I would've ran through this division 3 times over by now and sat atop it with the ultimate crown, the Women's Championship. But, that being said, I ain't here to dwell on the past, it's all about the future and what is my future you might ask? My future involves facing Natalya for the Women's Championship, not just to claim the crown per say, but also to prove to the entire world who the superior 3rd generation superstar is, spoiler alert, IT'S ME!!!

(Dasha Fuentes)
Some bold claims right there Tessa, how do you intend on turning your future into reality with an obstacle like Ronda Rousey standing in your way?

(Tessa Blanchard)
Really? she's standing in my way? well damn I must be blind because I sure as hell can't see her, how bout you do me a favor and point Ronda out for the people watching here and at home? oh what's that? you can't point her out for the masses? but why is that? she's standing in the way of my title shot right? WRONG!!!

Tessa flips her hair to the left before continuing

(Tessa Blanchard)
The night that Ronda's little fat jackass of a hype man showed up? I responded by issuing a challenge of sorts, I told her I'd be here tonight and if she had any balls she could come down and say what she wants to say to me TO MY FACE! But what happened? I'll tell you what happened, the expected happened, Ronda stayed her little fragile ass home once again. She so desperately wants to prove to the world that she'll fight anyone and that she wants to fight the best of the best around here, she claims the best of the best is Nattie, which we all know is a load of crap cause the best of the best is me, but that aside, the moment I returned and stood her down in that ring? the chills went up her spine and she'd been a scared little girl ever since.

Dasha attempts to get another question in but before she can even fully lift the mic, she is cut off by Tessa who seems to be entering rant mode at this point as her frustrations begin to boil over

(Tessa Blanchard)
Lemme tell ya'll somethin, this place? it's not for girls, it's for WOMEN! and you're looking at the REAL "baddest woman on the planet" right here, TESSA FREAKIN BLANCHARD!!! Where as Ronda, underneath her little tough guy act, is a fragile and scared little girl. The difference between XWL and UFC where she made a name for herself? in UFC? she had a daddy, some say he was a "sugar daddy" but I'll leave that up to ya'll to decide, that daddy was Dana White, a man who will feed anyone who can create buzz for one of his pay per view's straight from his silver spoon and his silver platter, but deep down, the world always knew that Dana will sell you out the moment you don't benefit him anymore, and Ronda had to learn that the hard way.

Tessa probably hit a sore spot there and if Ronda ends up seeing this interview she more then likely won't be pleased with hearing Dana talked about in this light, although Tessa isn't entirely wrong, Dana White is one of the shadiest figures in all of sports and rumors of a fling with Ronda have gone around for years now, albeit unconfirmed of course...

(Tessa Blanchard)
Now? now she's here, and she's got a new daddy, a much, fatter one if you will, and one who spews even more raw sewage out of his mouth than Dana White did. This scenario? it'll end the same way for her, she'll use her daddy to protect her, she'll have him do her dirty work, speak for her, clean after her, probably fuck her as well, someone needs to fill that void now that she ain't got that big daddy Dana dick in her life anymore. Can't wait for the fine from the office on that but to be honest I could care less at this point, I'm fed up with all this crap already, bottom line is this, you wanna fight Nattie for the Women's Title? you're gonna have to step up and act like a woman for once and you're gonna have to go through me bitch!

WOAH! talk about some NSFW comments by Tessa right there, hide your children from those words folks!

(Tessa Blanchard)
And if that's something that you're too afraid to attempt? then get the hell out of the running for the belt and go fight more of the "divas" backstage, least you can relate to them as you're all just a bunch of sissies. When push comes to shove? you either step up, or step aside, you had the balls to step up to Nattie, but you got me instead, and if you ain't prepared to step up to me? then STEP ASIDE!!! I'm giving you one last chance to show Me and to show the world for that matter that you want that title. Breakthrough, I'm gonna be there just like I was here tonight, you woman up and bring your ass to the ring, what happens after that? who knows, maybe hands get thrown, maybe feelings get hurt, maybe egos get bruised, but the point is, right now? there's only 1 REAL WOMAN around here who wants that Women's Title, and it's ME!, if you think otherwise? then make your move bitch, I'll be waiting....

Tessa walks out of the view of the camera as the shot fades to black bringing this fiery exclusive interview to an end.
Back to top Go down

XWL.COM Exclusive: Tessa Blanchard Post Match Comments From Last Week's Anarchy
Page 1 of 1