Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match   XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:51 pm

*After Dolph Ziggler has defeated Joey Ryan, we see an ecstatic Dolph and Vickie walk through the curtain together. Vickie is excited as she tells Dolph how great he was out there.*

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match UjfEg

[Interviewer] Dolph, Vickie! Could I have a quick word for XWL.Com?

[Vickie Guerrero] Of course you can, we’re on top of the world right now!

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match 4HZnS

[Interviewer] Dolph, first of all, congratulations on the win over Joey Ryan. It seemed like you were in quite a slump as of late with losing the Elimination Chamber and Battle Royal for Contendership but you bounced back in the biggest way-

*Vickie looks as if she’s going to speak but Dolph interrupts her.*

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match OjDHK

[Dolph Ziggler] Let me cut you off right there. You’re damn right I was in a slump, I lost the Elimination Chamber and I lost the Battle Royal. I don’t care if I let the fans down, or anyone else, I cared that I let Vickie Guerrero down and I cared that I most importantly let myself down. So I took a back seat for a couple weeks. I wasn’t really in the spotlight, why? Because honestly I didn’t deserve it. I’m a man who likes to give credit where credit’s due and Austin Aries and Joey Ryan were the better men on those nights, keywords.. those nights. Who was the better man tonight? I’ll let you say that.

[Interviewer] Uhh.. You Dolph.

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match H6Gxc

[Dolph Ziggler] You see that Vickie? We have a winner! Interviewer guy, the reason I’ve kept my mouth shut the past few weeks was because I had no right to speak up. I talked and talked and talked about how I was going to walk out of the Elimination Chamber with that title around my waist but that didn’t happen, and then I was the first man out of that Battle Royal thanks to that broken down hick James Storm. But one week after that, who is everyone talking about more? James Storm or me? Exactly.

*Suddenly a small crash is heard from the man in the background on the ladder trying to fix the ceiling, Dolph and Vickie turn to him as Dolph shouts down the hall.*

[Dolph Ziggler] Hey!... HEY! What the hell are you doing?!

[Guy on ladder] I’m uh.. Fixing the ceiling.

[Dolph Ziggler] Can’t you see there’s a promo going on over here? Show some respect!

[Guy on ladder] Son, I’m getting paid to do this and I’ll fix this ceiling whenever I damn well please! Y’hear? I’ve got a hammer in my toolbox and I’m not afraid to use it so you best back off, just because you have hair like Miley Cyrus doesn’t mean you can boss me around!

*Dolph instantly puts his hands up and backs off from the guy, he slowly turns back to the interviewer.*

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match YBOIi

[Dolph Ziggler] ...As I was saying. I didn’t have anything to back myself up in the past few weeks, I could’ve talked about how I was screwed out of the Elimination Chamber or Battle Royal but the cold hard fact is I lost. I had to do something big, I needed something to brag about to continue to prove that I am without a shadow of a doubt the best in this company! The point is, I proved tonight that I should be the number one contender. I don’t care what anyone says about how the match ended, when you look at the records for tonight you’ll see that Dolph Ziggler defeated the World Heavyweight Champion one on one and that’s all that matters. And I’m just going to keep on fighting and I’m going to continue to prove my worth week in and week out and do what I do better than everyone else in that company and that is WRESTLE! I took out the World Champion, I took out the top dog, it can’t get harder than that. Show... Off!

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match 83ShO

*Dolph runs one of his hands through his hair and flicks it towards the camera as he walks off, Vickie points at Dolph and says “He’s so great!” as the video comes to an end.*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive - Dolph Ziggler post match
Page 1 of 1