Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd   XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 pm

As the cameras start rolling on this XWL.Com exclusive last week, Dolph Ziggler is shown pacing up and down the hallway clearly still frustrated from the outcome of his match tonight as he shouts to himself

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd NxknF

Dolph Ziggler: Damn it! I was this close, This close! I should of won that tonight and everybody knows it!

As Josh Matthews approaches Dolph, he still has he back turned not noticing Josh approaching him

Josh Matthews: Excuse me, Dolph?

As Ziggler here's Josh's voice he turns around quickly snapping at Josh

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd OSuJl

Dolph Ziggler: What?

As the camera stays focused on a clearly very fired up Dolph Ziggler, Josh Matthews starts to ask his first question

Josh Matthews: People were just wondering on what happened out there in your match against what was a very game Tyson Kidd?

Dolph doesn't answer right away, seemingly at a loss over how to explain his loss, obviously feeling like he should of defeated his opponent just moments ago

Dolph Ziggler: What just happened? It seems like it was pretty obvious what just happened and everybody saw it, so if you've got something to say to me, just say it already.

As he finishes answering Josh's question Dolph stares at Josh waiting for the next question as he gives of the vibe of really not caring about this interview still frustrated over what happened in the ring

Josh Matthews: Obviously it must be a tough defeat to take after a couple of successful weeks for you, do you see this as just a blip or do you think maybe this could lead to a further downfall?

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd ITZgO

Dolph Ziggler: Is that it? Is that it Josh? One loss. One loss and you start doubting me? That's good to know, Josh, real good to know, but did you ever think that maybe it just wasn't my night tonight. Just ask anyone that's ever watched me and they'll tell you whenever I step into that ring I steal the show and that's exactly what I did tonight, I just came up short. Even the best of them lose once every now and then and tonight was just one of those nights and nothing else.

Dolph glances over at the camera quickly as he finishes speaking, however he soon starts up again feeling the need to add more to what he's just said, with Josh's persistent questioning of his ability getting under his skin

Dolph Ziggler: I've had people doubting me my entire career and each and every night I went out there and I made them eat their own words, so I'm not going to stand here and listen to just another one of those voices ask me if I'm really that good, because I'm so damn sick of listening to that every time I lace my boots and make my way to the ring, if you haven't figured out what you're going to get from me when I step between those ropes then you need to pay close attention and it will hit you right between the eyes. I set out to steal every single show I'm on and I do just that win, lose or draw and tonight was no exception, whether you paid to see me or somebody else, I'm the only guy you're talking about when the show is over and you're driving home. So what, I lost tonight, that's no secret and congratulations to Tyson Kidd, just don't go thinking you've got my number, because next time we step in between those ropes it's going to be a whole different story.

When Ziggler finishes speaking he looks over at Josh still expecting more questions to come

Josh Matthews: So you have no concerns that this could be the beginning of a very slippery slope for you?

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd TpnTE

Dolph Ziggler: I don't know how I could possibly make it any more clear for you, I'm over it, just leave it how it is. I lost tonight, and if that's all you've got to say then I've got somewhere else to be, another show to steal and your ex-girlfriend. Just ask me something else Josh, we get it breaking new,s Dolph Ziggler just couldn't get the job done, shocker right? Get over it, let's not pretend it's the first time that's happened right, I've had worse days than this and I always bounce back stronger than ever before and that's the exact same thing I'm going to do next week, come back better than ever and showing off all the way unlike anyone's that's ever shown off before me, and anyone will after me then after I'm done you and everyone else who ever doubted me won't have any other choice but to admit you were just so damn wrong about me, just like you've been wrong about everything you've ever done. Seriously that tie with that shirt, rookie mistake. JK JK nobody cares what you look like, just that you're hogging my TV time asking questions you already know the answers too.

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd WLy3s

Dolph Ziggler: So do me and everyone else a favour and stop asking the same question over and over again expecting a different answer to the one you've already been given time and time again, stop doubting me every step of the way, and just watch on like everyone in the arena every time I step out there and expect a show stealing performance from the only guy in that Locker Room that can talk all the trash he wants and back every single word up in the ring!

Dolph pauses briefly as he shakes his head in disbelief looking down as he does so before looking up at Josh

Dolph Ziggler: Later...

As Dolph starts to walk down the hallway he walks into a very irate individual

[????]
What the hell is your problem?

Dolph Ziggler:
Get out of my way, Mark.

The camera has turned to where Ziggler is standing we see  Seth Rollins with one earbud in and the other hanging at his side, looking at Ziggler with a quizzical and irritated look on his face. As Ziggler starts to walk past him Rollins snaps and jumps Ziggler from behind sending him through the interview area set up and onto the concrete floor as he stands over Ziggler seething for a moment or two before saying a few words to Ziggler

[Seth Rollins]
Don't you ever call me anything like that again you hear me? I won't hesitate to do things to you Dean Ambrose could only have dreamed of, so I would think wisely the next time you decide to shove someone in the hallway, douche.

Seth steps over Dolph's body and then proceeds to walk back where he came from, meanwhile on the floor Dolph holds his head wondering what just happened as this XWL.Com Exclusive fades out.

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Post-match Dolph Ziggler vs Tyson Kidd
Page 1 of 1