Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match   XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 pm

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match NxknF

*Dolph Ziggler is shown walking backstage after his hard loss against Chris Jericho, he has a towel on his shoulder, his phone in his hand and his other hand on his head still feeling the effects of the brutal half hour match with the World Champ.*

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match OSuJl

[Interview] Dolph! Can we have a quick word with you for XWL website about your match with Chris Jericho?

*Dolph looks as the interviewer with almost a look of disbelief.*

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match TpnTE

[Dolph Ziggler] Are you.. are you really doing this? I literally JUST walked through the curtain and I'm obviously not in the best mood and.. whatever, just ask..

[Interview] You came so close to beating Chris Jericho at many occassions, but you couldn't get the job done at the end of tonight. Do you think this affects your credibility heading into Money in the Bank?

*Dolph holds his head in pain while answering.*

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match UX11U

[Dolph Ziggler] No... No it doesn't. That was nothing but a hiccup, a mistake, a fluke! The match that matters will be when I cash in after winning Money in the Bank. That was nothing more than a slip up that I'm going to correct next with a win. I took Chris Jericho to the limit, you said it yourself, I came close to beating him and I almost had it. That may not be good enough for me but I still did better than the Joey Ryans and Triple H's of this company ever will.

[Interviewer] What are you trying to say?

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match ITZgO

[Dolph Ziggler] I'm trying to say that I deserve better, I'm sick and tired of seeing undeserving people get the shots that I am long overdue for. At Final Stand things are going to change once and for all in XWL. For too long I've proved myself time and time again as the guy around here and I just proved myself to the World Heavyweight Champion. Sure I may not have won but I came closer to beating Chris Jericho than any of those other scrubs who you like to call contenders will, that's the match people want to see time and time again. But as I was saying, things are gonna change at Final Stand because I'm no longer going to sit back and wait for my opportunites. I'm going to take it, and I literally mean that because I'm taking that Money in the Bank briefcase and there's not a damn thing Christian, Dean Ambrose or whoever the hell the 4th man is going to do about it. Final Stand is going to be my defining moment, on March 17th when the show ends the one person people are going to be talking about is Dolph Ziggler.

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match XZFj0

[Dolph Ziggler] And if you don't believe me, just watch me. That's all I'm gonna say, just watch me..

*Dolph wipes his forehead with his towel and turns his attention back to his phone as he walks out of the camera's view. The clip fades to black.*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com - Dolph Ziggler post match
Page 1 of 1