Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Kane's Chilling Message for the "Viper"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Kane's Chilling Message for the "Viper" Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Kane's Chilling Message for the "Viper"   XWL.com Exclusive: Kane's Chilling Message for the "Viper" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:01 pm

*As the video begins, a eerie cackle can be heard, but all we see is a red background. Eventually, the “Big Red Monster” Kane finally walks onto the scene with a sick smirk on his face.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Kane's Chilling Message for the "Viper" C4036d23-08c4-4bb9-84e9-c8d0dae0c8af_zps01b6fe54
[Kane]
Randy, where you expecting me before? I'm sorry to disappoint, but I already told you we're playing by MY rules. This is no longer your world, Randy. This is my game. This is my habitat. This is my world! You are just merely living in it, even if you REFUSE to accept the fact. Now, I saw what you did on Breakdown before. You had Rey Mysterio down on the mat and you pictured my head on his shoulders. You charged at him and kicked his head off of his little body! Is that suppose to scare me? Is that suppose to intimidate me? Ha! Good luck with it, but you're gonna have to try a lot harder if you want to get into my mind. What about the ten chair shots you drove into my spine two weeks ago on Redemption? That was nothing. You're playing little leagues with that, and hell, you swing like you're in the little leagues! If you want to get in my head, if you want to scare me, if you want to intimidate me; just let me give you some pointers. I'd put down the chair, for starters. I'm a MONSTER. Do you really think one single chair could harm me? Come on, Randy, I know you're not that dull. If you want to get to me then it's time you start playing hardball. Fight fire with fire! I want a challenge from you, Randy, I really do. I want it desperately, but you refuse to give me the challenge. I suggest you step it up soon, or I will END you.

*Kane laughs to himself again as the video ends, how will Randy Orton respond to this message on Redemption?*

Kept it really short because it's an exclusive, aren't these things only supposed to be like a minute anyway? Was going to have a longer promo distracting Orton during his match, but some things happened and it didn't get to me in time. Figured this will do for now. I enjoyed this little promo, to be honest.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Kane's Chilling Message for the "Viper"
Page 1 of 1