Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

An exclusive message from Brad Maddox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

An exclusive message from Brad Maddox Empty
PostSubject: An exclusive message from Brad Maddox   An exclusive message from Brad Maddox Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:54 pm

*There is a glitch on XWL's website where if you try to watch any video of matches from this week's BreakDown, it links to a different video. It starts with static as you can hear mumbling over it.*

[???] Come on Carson, we have to hurry before they notice we're in here!

*The static stops as the camera fixes to show Brad Maddox sitting in a hospital bed alone.*

[Brad Maddox] Greetings, XWL fans. As you're all well aware, my name is Brad Maddox. The revolutionary who is changing the face of XWL as we speak. The man who redefined commentary in one night at Eye for an Eye but.. also the man who was brutally attacked by Triple H for no good reason. I simply befriended Triple H, I was convinced that he was going to help me in my pursuit for an XWL contract but he turned out to be a fraud and wound up hitting me with a sledgehammer right in the head. Luckily there was no damage to my hair but I did suffer a concussion and I've been rehabbing this injury right here for weeks.

*He shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair.*

[Brad Maddox] Now, I know the reason he attacked me and I'm going to reveal the truth to all of you. He hit me with that sledgehammer because Triple H is afraid of me, that's right! The almighty King of Kings is threatened by Brad Maddox, he knows a star when he see's one and when he saw me he knew I was the guy who was fixing to take his spot because I'm the future and deep down he knows it. So he thought he'd try and take the easy way out and put me on the shelf, well I've got news for you, H, I'm still standing!

[Carson] Brad, you're sitting..

[Brad Maddox] Shut up and record!.. Now as I was saying.. I'm still here, nothing is going to stop my dream...

*Brad nods his head towards Carson.

[Brad Maddox] I SAID.. nothing is going to stop my dream!

*It goes silent.*

[Brad Maddox] Damnit Carson that's your cue to play the song! My iPod's right there!

*Carson can be heard fumbling as he goes to play a song but suddenly "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls starts playing.*

[Brad Maddox] Carson, get your freaking act together, that's my gym playlist! Go to the third one!

*Finally Carson gets the song Maddox wants.*

[Brad Maddox] Ever since I was a little kid, all I wanted to be was a professional wrestler. I had to jump through many hoops to get to where I am today, so many people told me that I was too attractive for wrestling, that I should just be a model or actor, but no, that's not good enough for me. You see, Brad Maddox is XWL and there's no denying it. I'm not going to let Triple H or anybody else stop me, all of my doubters and nay sayers will be silenced! Next week at The Monster Bash, I don't know how, I don't know when, but I'm getting into that arena. No amount of security can stop me or my dream. I'm going to march up to Triple H's locker room and I'm going to give him the beating of a lifetime that will send him to this very hospital. And THEN I'm going to march to that ring and DEMAND my well deserved XWL contract. It's been-

*Suddenly the door can be heard opening as two doctors walk into the room.*

[Doctor 1] What the heck is going on in here?! This is Mrs. McGuire's room, who are you?!

[Doctor 2] I recognize you, you were discharged weeks ago, you're fine! Get out of that bed!

*Brad looks embarrassed as he climbs out of the bed to reveal he's fully clothed too, he shouts "RUN!" as he pushes past the two doctors and starts to sprint out of the hospital as the video comes to an abrupt end.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

An exclusive message from Brad Maddox Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exclusive message from Brad Maddox   An exclusive message from Brad Maddox Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Awesome promo

besides the whole being in my mums room thing...
Back to top Go down

An exclusive message from Brad Maddox
Page 1 of 1