Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive - A message from Hulk Hogan to AJ and Kaitlyn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive - A message from Hulk Hogan to AJ and Kaitlyn Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive - A message from Hulk Hogan to AJ and Kaitlyn   XWL.com Exclusive - A message from Hulk Hogan to AJ and Kaitlyn Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:59 am

*A quick recap is shown of AJ and Kaitlyn's brawl from BreakDown which almost ended in Kaitlyn getting hit with a steel chair in brutal fashion. The camera changes to Hulk Hogan in his office.*

XWL.com Exclusive - A message from Hulk Hogan to AJ and Kaitlyn H6P4g

[Hulk Hogan] I saw what just happened out there brother, and I'm not gonna sit back and let things like that happen when I'm running ship. You see, it's very obvious that AJ Lee and Kaitlyn have a major problem with eachother. But the way AJ attacked Kaitlyn like that backstage just shouldn't have happened, and I blame myself for that because I should have taken control of the situation before it was reduced to that. So at The Monster Bash I'm going to give AJ and Kaitlyn what they want, and most importantly I'm going to give the Hulkamanaics what they want.

XWL.com Exclusive - A message from Hulk Hogan to AJ and Kaitlyn EqPCe

[Hulk Hogan] We all want to see AJ and Kaitlyn go at it in a one on one match again, I sure as hell want to see them settle this score so there's only one way to do that. You're hearing it here first brother, Miss Money in the Bank Kaitlyn is going to square off against her former best friend turned worst enemy AJ Lee at The Monster Bash. That match along with the other slobberknockers we have lined up is just one of the many reasons to order The Monster Bash, so I advise you to call up your Pay Per View provider right about NOW Brother! This is definitely a show you don't wanna' miss.

*Hogan smirks at the camera as the video comes to an end.*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive - A message from Hulk Hogan to AJ and Kaitlyn
Page 1 of 1