Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: A Message From XWL's Newest Diva

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XWL.com Exclusive: A Message From XWL's Newest Diva Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: A Message From XWL's Newest Diva   XWL.com Exclusive: A Message From XWL's Newest Diva Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:38 pm

{Winter}
My name is Winter, not Summer, not Spring, not Fall, Winter. As of late the divas division has been cold, shriveling, dying like a leafless tree. Now it's in the best interest of most divas to rejuvenate and revive this tree, this division, but not mine. I don't want spring to come, I don't want the leaves to grow back, I'm perfectly content with watching my fellow divas morale fall deeper and deeper into the abyss of failure that they made this division become. I'm not here to cheer anyone up, nor am I here to bring life back to this division, I'm here to pluck each and every leaf off this dying tree not to watch them grow back more colorful and beautiful then ever but to make it easier to chop it down. I'm here to kill the divas division one diva at a time until there is only one standing, and why might you ask?... Because it's what I do. And I'd like to see anyone try to stop me.

Winter lets out a short laugh

{Winter}
The next three weeks shall be the calm before the storm, for the week after Supremacy is when I shall debut, when the plague shall begin. I'm not here to defeat every diva in this division, I'm here to end them... Fear the Winter.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: A Message From XWL's Newest Diva
Page 1 of 1