Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011

Go down 
+8
Brandon
Bronzeh
#NOTSEME
Bang
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Diqk7

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 JjubfXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 V1dzy
William Regal Vs John Cena

Unknown Match Type
4th Match In The Best Of 7 Series

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 ZQSfFXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Y1E9C
Roderick Strong Vs Tyler Black

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 MDAI6XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Odp8W
Christian Vs Drew McIntyre

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 8DHcOXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 JByHo
Justin Gabriel Vs Kurt Angle (C)

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 EuYNSXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 6XfLI
Triple H Vs Tyson Kidd

Extreme Rules Divas Match
5th Match In The Best Of 5 Series

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 50RMiXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Kfiku
Sara Del Rey Vs Layla

Last Man Standing Match
United States Championship #1 Contenders Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 B0W7dXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 BYLZK
AJ Styles Vs Kevin Steen

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 VlOzgXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 2I2sk
Unknown Superstar Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 BsbdHXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 KTzh1
John Morrison Vs Edge

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 GboKkXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Zb7ZF
MVP Vs Chavo Guerrero

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 E8744cb88732

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 TRpRaXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 WkPQZ
Evan Bourne Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Intercontinental Championship

Hell In A Cell Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Intercontinentaltitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 VHZHcXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 G05bn
Ted Dibiase Vs Wade Barrett (C)

Divas Championship

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Divastitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Mv369XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Ok0dN
Trish Stratus Vs Maryse (C)

2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 B9oG4XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 9IAPS
Alberto Del Rio Vs The Rock

World Heavyweight Championship

Irish Street Fight

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Worldtitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 3IdbvXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 HLpho
Sheamus Vs Chris Jericho (C)

Last edited by E/T on Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:39 pm

BANG wrote:
Red wrote:

[Angelina Love] Oh and let's not forget Madison Rayne. She came out here and stole the show every night and her not getting a title shot is a disgrace. And the fact that'd she'd use our music to trick you people, was truely honoring, and I'll never forget that moment, just like a few weeks ago on Breakdown, where even though it was an Exhibition match, the fact that Madison Rayne wrestled me, is the stand out moment of my career, and then she let me beat her, honestly it was abit too much, but that's Madison, she gave and she gave, and for some reason she was never rewarded for that. And ever since myself and Velvet got jealous and kicked you out of The Beautiful People and became XWL's resident Cave Trolls, you've somehow only got better and better, and we wish you'd join us once again, so we can feel valid and relevant once more. But because of the pathetic GM Vickie Guerrero is, she gave her spotlight to undeserving Diva's, when an actual wrestler for unforgivably overlooked time and time again. So the fact that she left isn't a surprise, she deserves better, and if I had half the talent she had I'd of left too.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 5lt9xz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

BANG wrote:
Red wrote:

[Angelina Love] Oh and let's not forget Madison Rayne. She came out here and stole the show every night and her not getting a title shot is a disgrace. And the fact that'd she'd use our music to trick you people, was truely honoring, and I'll never forget that moment, just like a few weeks ago on Breakdown, where even though it was an Exhibition match, the fact that Madison Rayne wrestled me, is the stand out moment of my career, and then she let me beat her, honestly it was abit too much, but that's Madison, she gave and she gave, and for some reason she was never rewarded for that. And ever since myself and Velvet got jealous and kicked you out of The Beautiful People and became XWL's resident Cave Trolls, you've somehow only got better and better, and we wish you'd join us once again, so we can feel valid and relevant once more. But because of the pathetic GM Vickie Guerrero is, she gave her spotlight to undeserving Diva's, when an actual wrestler for unforgivably overlooked time and time again. So the fact that she left isn't a surprise, she deserves better, and if I had half the talent she had I'd of left too.

U MADison?

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 BaiVl
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 2dkcq47
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:51 pm

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 IMG_3222
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:17 pm

*As Cena’s titantron blasts through the arena the crowd begin to go wild as Cena stands tall and gets his hand raised by the ref.

[Jim Ross]
He did it! Bah Gawd, John Cena proved himself tonight and against the odds beat William Regal in a great match, both men gave it their all but now only Cena stands tall.

[Jerry Lawler]
I can’t believe it JR, this is great. Finally Regal has been shut up once and for all.

*Regal sits up and begins to look around with a look of utter disgust and Cena is standing on the second rope cheering to the fans. He is unaware that Regal is up and Regal takes advantage of this. He makes a beeline dash for Cena and throws him off the top rope, Cena lands on his feet with his back turned to Regal but Regal quickly spins him around and connects with a perfectly executed T-Bone suplex. Regal then begins to stalk Cena and moves around as if Cena is prey. Cena is up to one knee looking at the floor, Regal runs into the ropes straight at Cena and… KNEE TREMBLER. Cena looks to be knocked unconscious as Regal connects with that vicious knee to the temple of Cena. The crowd are in shock as Cena lies motionless in the ring.

Regal rolls out of the ring and demands to be given a mic. Justin Roberts quickly gets one as Regal snatches it and gets back in the ring.*

[Regal]
I’m going to make sure you leave this building on a stretcher.

*Regal drops the mic and heads to the announcers table and snatches a chair as JR quickly gets to his feet. He rushed to the ring as Cena looks to be getting up and looks to have some fight still in him; he begins dealing some powerful right hands to Regal who looks to be dazed. Cena quickly runs at Regal looking to hit a running shoulder block but Regal reverses into a nice scoop slam. Regal seems to rush his movements now and quickly wedges a chair into the corner of the ropes, he then picks Cena up and deals Cena a powerful irish whip and Cena’s head slams into the chair. Cena falls to one knee and Regal looks to take advantage of this, he pulls his knee pad down exposing the knee cap and charges at Cena with a sadistic look in his eyes, and hits another knee trembler. Cena falls to the mat as Refs and security rush to the ring and try to block themselves between Regal and Cena. Regal laughs and rolls out of the ring and heads back up to the back as EMT’s rush to check on Cena’s condition.
Regal is heard shouting to fans “That is why this is called Sadistic Conquest.” As the fans are shocked at what they just witnessed.

The camera goes back to see the EMT’s lifting Cena onto a stretcher as it fades out to an advert about XWL’s next ppv Unforgiven.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:40 pm

We return to Sadistic Conquest after an Unforgiven ad. We then go backstage, and the crowd goes on a frenzy of cheers.. And Boos when they see Chris Jericho lacing up his boots getting ready for his Irish street fight later on with the world title on the line! He doesn’t have all those bandages around his chest anymore. However, he’s still aching in pain as he stretches his arms about. He looks behind him to get a hold of his world championship thinking of the possible outcome of tonight. Could tonight be the night? The crowd in Ireland is mostly Pro Sheamus which sort of gives a big home advantage to Sheamus, but then again not like Jericho gives a rats ass where he is. He’s still going to kick ass either way.

Jr: Well, there you have Chris Jericho getting ready for his street fight against the hometown boy Sheamus. I don’t think you will see these types of chants anywhere else in the world. I think the crowd is more excited to see Sheamus than the Hell in a Cell match that is still to come later tonight. I’m actually intrigued to see the crowd’s reaction when the world title comes to be. Quite a hostile environment for the world champion, Chris Jericho. But shifting gears a bit we just saw an excellent diva match between Maryse and Trish. A completely thrilling bout that will definitely go down as a classic in the history books. Congratulation’s to Trish for ending Maryse’s nearly 7 month reign as champion. However, her celebration was short lived due to Layla attacking Trish right after the match making her intentions clear.

King: I suddenly hate Layla. Want to know why? Maryse has a rematch clause, and Layla is trying to steal said clause! What is it with these divas Jr? They suddenly think they’re championship worthy yet they don’t even beat anyone worth beating.

Style: Well she did win the best of 5 series including Sara Del ray King, so she has the momentum on her side. But yeah, Maryse does have a championship rematch clause, and I wonder how that will play out if Layla is already eager to get a title match. Maybe that will be addressed during the draft show.

Jr: Yes Styles, next show will be the draft when the career’s of everyone in that roster could possibly change for the better, or for the worst. Now, coming up later tonight will be one match that will sure as hell be a slugfest! Drew Mcintyre vs Christian!

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 MDAI6 Vs XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Odp8W

King: It’s about time Drew Mcintyre showed Christian a peg or two. I’m not buying his nice guy attitude. Christian was a selfish man not too long ago, so I believe he deserves everything that he’s been getting the past few weeks at the hand of Drew Mcintyre.

Style: Really now? The real victim in all of this Rosa Mendez! Drew Mcintyre has been stalking her as of late using her to cheap attack Christian on more than one occasion. In fact Christian has beaten Drew Mcintyre before, but he then began to follow Rosa after the match which led to Christian defending her. However, in that moment of weakness, Drew took advantage of the situation which led to a brutal future shock DDT on the steel entrance ramp. Only a week later Christian challenges Drew once again to a match at Sadistic Conquest, and right after Christian’s match with the Big Show, Drew Mcintyre invades his locker room to once again scare Rosa Mendez. Christian Immediately runs to the rescue, but Drew Mcintyre strikes him in the head with a steel chair! If he wanted attention, then I think he used a dangerous method to get it guys.

Jr: To think that this just started with Drew Mcintyre going on about how he wasn’t booked as much as the rest. We’ll have to wait and see how this match goes forth. Christian is a veteran of the wrestling industry, and he has faced many different people throughout his years. Nothing to take away from Drew Mcintyre of course. He’s not exactly green per say but this is his first PPV match of 2011. Hell, it’s been almost a full year since he was on PPV.

King: I always thought Mcintyre was un-tapped potential. Let’s look back. He debuted inside a steel cage, and won that first match. He even beat Ted Dibiase on his second week, again inside a steel cage! It goes to show you how life comes around when guy’s who lose benefit more than the guy’s who win.

We go backstage, and it shows Christian hopping around getting mentally pumped up for his following match against the fellow Scottsman. Christy Hemme then comes forward.

Hemme: Hello, Christian. Mind if I get a few words from you?

Christian nods. He’s too focused on his match than anything else right about now.

Hemme: First of all, where’s Rosa Mendez? She’s usually tagging along with you.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Normal_057

Christian: Oh, the good old Rosa Mendez. You see, it can be concluded that this past month was way more exciting than all that time that she spent with the all American big boss Jack Swagger. However, for her own safety I decided to sort of let her go. As of late Drew Mcintyre thinks he looks like a badass intimidating a poor girl who only wants to be a part of XWL. She is still part of XWL though. There was an opening on the diva salon, and Vickie couldn’t quite find someone to put in there so Rosa offered her services. I mean, sure she may be clumsy as sin, but I guess Vickie wasn’t thinking about that at the time. Now, she gets to be close to divas in hopes of becoming a diva herself hopefully in the not too distant future, while I can focus on Drew Mcintyre. Face to face, or how Rosa would say mano a mano!

Hemme: It’s good to hear that. Rosa is a nice girl, and hopefully good things will follow her in her future.

Christian: Yes, she is a nice girl which is why I believe it’s for the best that she doesn’t tag along with me anymore. Drew is too much of a coward to realize that business between men should be dealt with.. BETWEEN MEN! Rosa had dreams to become a diva, and in a sense I can relate to that. Don’t get me wrong I don’t dream on becoming a diva. Years ago when me and Edge where in high school we had dreams to make it big in the wrestling world, and we did it! We had a lot of crossrhodes on the way there, and it’s not easy combating those obstacles. Some people get mentally blown away getting completely of track. I didn’t want that to happen to poor little Rosa who was well on her way to the unemployment line due to Vickie being such a pleasant lady. But, yeah the mystery known as Rosa Mendez started of getting beat down in the bathroom by a diva… She nearly sued XWL because of that, but in the end that beat down compensated itself in the form of an opportunity. She got a job as Swagger’s manager for a good number of months which eventually led to her being with me for a month, and now she’s going to be working on divas hair. Quite a strange circle of life for her.

Hemme: Yes, but at least she’s happy! But, focusing more on you Christian.. Looking back a few weeks do you really believe that Drew could possibly pose a threat to you at all?

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Normal_037

Christian: Drew Mcintyre went around mourning about XWL’s incompetence as far as booking goes. Poor guy realized too late that being quite doesn’t exactly give you big chances to main event in front of thousands of people. The last match we had was quite a brawl in any way you want to put it. He surprised me. He has some nasty clotheslines that can take your breath away in just a matter of seconds. It’s clear that he knows what he’s doing in the ring. You know how I said he’s a Randy Orton clone? Yes, he’s been reading up on the oil tips, but he goes about his work very slowly making every punch and kick count until he goes toward the end. Unfortunately, not being booked ended up hurting him in the ass. He tried to use the exposed steel to his favor, but I saw that from a mile away. I won that match due to his inability to capitalize. However, during that match my only goal was to beat him. Now, tonight is a completely different story.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Normal_062

Christian: You see Hemme, we’re not those big names that glue buts to those seats. Both of us haven’t been any sort of champion in XWL. We’re not competing in a street fight or last man standing or nothing like that. This is a pure single match led by two men who just plain hate each other. I’m not sure why Drew hates me though because without a doubt he should be bowing down for me after getting him on PPV! That’s right Drew. You may be as detailed as a stick figure when it comes to character…

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Angry_stick_figure-small

Christian: But hey, threatening to hurt a women got him on PPV. Not the most sizzling background story, but this isn’t only about winning a PPV match. Not for me anyways. You see, earlier tonight our illustrious owner of XWL stated that there will be a draft. Two shows in XWL, and after hearing that announcement I take it tonight might just be the last night that I can get my hands on Drew Mcintyre. We may end up on the same show, or not. That’s the thing, so perhaps tonight we’ll have our last match. This grudge started as soon as it began. Or maybe the draft won’t matter at all, but the fact of the matter is tonight I want to clear my path. I said I haven’t held a single championship in XWL to date, and I’m planning on changing that very soon! However, right now Drew is my main focus because he may be a damn cry baby, but when he finds an opportunity he can hurt you bad! I’m still aching from that future shock on the steel entrance ramp. Maybe I deserved all of this just because of the complete ass whipe that I was a few months ago. But, you know when your career is being threatened you see everything from a different perspective.

Hemme: That’s good to hear. I’m actually pulling for you Christian to be honest.

Christian: Of course you are because if Drew win’s then oh lord he will gloat about it. Maybe he’ll continue to stalk divas afterwards since that brought him some sort of recognition. But, you see he’s not going to win tonight. He has a lot to prove tonight, and to be honest I think that will bring him down. This is only his second ever PPV match in XWL. No one wants him to win. The whole world hates him. He has absolutely no one to back him up except himself. Is all this a bad thing for Drew Mcintyre? Will the lack of social network be the end of him? Heh, sometimes all you need to do is believe in yourself. I do, and that’s why I’m here confident that I will come out the victor. My peeps sitting at home enjoying the show..

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Peeps

Christian: And all my peeps in Dublin, Ireland.. You’re about to witness an all out fight in the ring. You finally got what you where asking for Drew, now let’s see what you do with it.

Christian looks toward the camera, and we then pan to… “ “
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:59 am

BANG wrote:
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 IMG_3222

my new screensaver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:00 am

The Camera cuts to Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett stood with Josh Mathews.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 XaTak
[Josh Mathews]
Ladies and Gentleman, My guests at this time... Justin Gabriel and the current XWL Intercontinental Champion.. Wade Barrett. Justin, Last week when Asked about your confrontation with Wade Barrett two week ago, You refused to even give an answer. Are you prepared to speak on the matter now?

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 T3ILb
[Justin Gabriel]
What happened two week ago, was just frustration. Me and Wade are fine,we just let our frustrations get the best of us. We let get them in between our friendship, and in between our dominance of XWL. But that will not happen again. Because when we worked together, we put the entire XWL on notice. We've ended careers, we've put people in the hospital. Together, we have dominated XWL, and together we will continue to dominate.After Wade retains his title tonight against Ted Dibiase, and After I take away Kurt Angles US title, nobody will be able to stop us. We are leading you all into a new era, and there isn't a thing any of you or any of the XWL Roster can do about it.

[Josh Mathews]

Tonight, you have the chance of your career when you get a shot at the United States title, when you face Kurt Angle..

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 7xUnn
[Justin Gabriel]
I've dominated and owned Angle in recent weeks. I've had him exactly where I wanted him, and he gave me a shot at his title. Making the biggest mistake of his life. Tonight, he has everything to lose and he will lose it all. Tonight, I will take away his US title, and I will end his career. Tonight marks the biggest moment of my career,when I win my first championship gold here in XWL.
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 5ffB3
Gabriel stands smirking over the thought of becoming the United States champion.

[Josh Mathews]
And now to you Wade Barrett, tonight you will be competing in the most important match of your XWL career. You will be facing your long time nemesis Ted Dibiase in what could be the final chapter of your storied rivalry... not only that, but it will take place inside the dangerous and sadistic structure known as Hell In A Cell. The same structure that has caused so much agony over the years and shortened so many careers. One can only imagine what is going through your head right now...

Barrett smirks.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 RoRiq

[Wade Barrett]
You know what Josh? The only thing running through my mind is a sense of relief. After tonight, I'll no longer have to put up with that annoyance that goes by the name of Ted Dibiase. Ted and I have been at each other's throats for far too long now, and I can't think of a better way to finally get Ted out of my way once and for all, than by destroying and mutilating him inside Hell In A Cell. People may think I'm nervous, or that I'm worried about stepping inside such a structure. It could cause me a considerable amount of pain, it could shorten my young bright career... it could even cripple or paralyse me. But I don't feel any sort of fear tonight Josh. I'm not in the slightest bit concerned about my wellbeing and I'm not worried about the outcome of the match. I already know that Ted Dibiase will be no match for me, as he hasn't been since he first interrupted my debut 4 months ago. Ted has only bested me on one occasion... at Final Stand 3 in a fluke victory by flash knockout. I haven't been pinned or submitted in over 3 months in one-on-one competition Josh... and that isn't going to change tonight.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 XOwAE

[Josh Mathews]
Some very bold words there but aren't you forgetting the stacks of ability and heart Ted keeps in his locker? Many people consider him the top "good guy" of this company, you can't take him too lightly.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 S3Ew2

[Wade Barrett]
They always say nice guys finish last Josh. I don't care if Ted Dibiase is the top "good guy". Just look at Justin Gabriel here. When I debuted in this company, he was just like Ted Dibiase. Pandering to these fans like a trained monkey, dancing at their every beck and call. I showed him the light. I showed him all the potential he had and he has excelled beyond what he could ever imagine. And all of that pays off tonight Josh as he will walk out of this building as United States Champion alongside me, the Intercontinental Champion.

Barrett continues in a tone that appears to be getting ever more confident.

[Wade Barrett]
Justin and I have always said that we would bring a new era to XWL and tonight that becomes reality when we take a firm grasp over two of the most prestigious titles in this industry. Ted Dibiase and all the rest will have no other option but to stand and be left behind in the midst of our greatness. That is of course if Ted Dibiase will ever be able to stand again after the punishment I inflict upon him tonight. If he can't, like I said before, I have a nice warm comfy hospital bed reserved for him in his hometown where he can sit back and relax in his crippled state and watch the continued inevitable rise of Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel. Now if you'll excuse us, we have matches to get ready for.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 FmESn

Barrett and Gabriel walk out of view as the screen fades to black for a short commercial about the upcoming historic episode of Breakdown.

Last edited by Red on Sat May 14, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:08 am

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 8DHcOXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 JByHo
Justin Gabriel Vs Kurt Angle (C)

After the match is over, Gabriel is handed the US Championship by the referee. The Ref' raises Gabriels hand, and Gabriel stands tall over Kurt Angle who's is cut wide open from the viscous chair shot from Justin Gabriel. Wade Barrett who assisted Gabriel in the victory, comes in the ring.
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 ZwENX
Barrett congratulates his friend Justin Gabriel on the victory. Gabriel holds his title, and smiles at his accomplishment of becoming the United States champion. Barrett and Gabriel stand tall in the middle of the ring, both holding up their titles and soaking in the heat from the live audience.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:38 am

We're taken backstage where Josh Matthews is on hand for an interview.

Josh Matthews: My name is Josh Matthews and later on tonight we will see the clash between bitter rivals, Ted Dibiase & Wade Barrett. I managed to get Wade's thoughts on this highly anticipated match, and in just a moment we will hear from his challenger, Ted Dibiase.It's been a long four months, and after everything both men have done to each other it all ends tonight! It will take place inside the most sadistic structure known to man, i'm of course speaking about hell in a cell. The risks are great, the damage endured in this match could end careers, it is 20 ft high and one fall off this devilish structure and your career could be over just like that. But enough about the match, lets hear from one of the men participating in it, he is the challenger for Wade Barrett's Intercontinental Championship, Ted Dibiase!

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 0009

We zoom out showing Ted and a huge pop from our crowd follows as Ted is shown smiling with his arms crossed.

Josh Matthews: Ted tonight you will compete in arguably your biggest match in your career, whats going through your head just hours before this career threatening match.

Ted Dibiase: Honestly...Burger King.

Josh Matthews: Um, i'm sorry, what?

Ted Dibiase: Well I mean i'm kind of hungry, been busy all day training and preparing myself for this match, I haven't really had time to just sit down and eat.

Josh Matthews: But Ted you're going to be stepping foot inside Satan's structure, but all you're thinking about is what you want to eat?

Ted Dibiase: I guess it's kind of weird of me huh? I mean yeah I should be talking about how I can't wait to kick that spoiled Englishman's ass, and how much I will enjoy every minute of it! But right now all I want are two big whoppers with cheese, and couple of large fries on the side! Doesn't that just sound so good?

Josh Matthews: Yes it does, i'm just a little confused as to why you're worrying about food at a time like this. Surely you should take this a little more seriously, I mean this could be your last match of your career...

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 0010

Ted Dibiase: You know when you put it like that, I think I want onion rings instead.

Josh Matthews: Ted with all due respect this is not wise of you to be so care free about this. Your career could end in the blink of an eye tonight and you're contemplating what you're going to eat after it?!

Ted Dibiase: Well I can't very well be Intercontinental Champion on an empty stomach now can I? In all seriousness Josh, I am taking this very seriously. But i'm not going to spend every waking moment wondering what will happen, or what could happen. Yeah i'm in the biggest match of my career tonight, am I 100%, hell no! But that doesn't matter to me, i've proven through the entire four month period of this rivalry that i'm not just some third generation wrestler that only will be known for his father's success instead of his own. Every week I go out to that ring and prove that I am bringing my own legacy to the Dibiase name! You wanna go on and say how this could be the end, that I need to take this more seriously, well maybe just maybe you need to look at it from my point of view.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 0011

Ted Dibiase: What will worrying every minute until the match actually accomplish? Can you answer me that?

Josh Matthews: I suppose worrying yourself isn't the wisest decision before such a big match.

Ted Dibiase: Exactly, sure I could be running scenarios of this match through my head...Such as, will Wade Barrett just say screw and throw me off the top of the cell should we find our way up there? Can I survive such a deadly fall if so? There are hundreds of questions that I could be asking myself while I wait for my possibly last match ever! But all that will do is harm me more than it could help. I'm known for being a fun loving kind of guy, and that isn't going to change tonight. I can brawl with the best of them and I proved that on Breakdown when I went toe to toe with the World Heavyweight Champion! It was such a defining moment for me to get to duke it out with someone of his caliber. It wasn't your typical hand shake and wrestle match, it was an all out hardcore brawl!

Josh Matthews: I have heard good things backstage from many of people about that match, you even managed to shock the World Champion by actually kicking out of a move that has been the end of a match for so many.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 0014

Ted Dibiase: Thats because when I go out to that ring there is nothing that I cannot do. Those fans, the cheers they give me every night, it just fuels me, it gives me the urge to never give up, and I think that is one thing many aren't favoring in on their predictions for this match. Like Jerry Lawler, he claimed that because I've been broken in many ways over the past few weeks that it will be a walk in the park for Wade Barrett in this match.

Josh Matthews: Well you have to admit that due to everything you've endured in the past couple of months does kind of handicap you in such a destructive match. We've seen Wade Barrett throw you ribs first onto a barricade which I understand has actually broken a few ribs?

Ted Dibiase: I wouldn't say they're broken, they just aren't together and painless...

Josh Matthews: My main concern is your wellbeing Ted, I mean there’s only so much a man can take before it becomes very serious. I don't think you understand just how foolish your decisions as of late may have been. With your condition, all it will take Wade is one slam and you're basically done.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 0012

Ted Dibiase: Really now, so it's just going to be that simple, huh? I mean not even a chair shot, just a simple slam...Well Josh I’m glad to know that you believe in me so much. I mean gosh after hearing that I think I may just forfeit, I mean what’s the point in even trying if surely I’ll lose to one slam! Thank you Josh for this eye opening interview.

Josh Matthews: As much as it will pain you to do I just know you're making the right decision. It's not worth the risk involved just to try to become Intercontinental Champion

Ted Dibiase: ....Josh, I wasn't serious! Are you kidding me, have I really showed you nothing the entire time this has gone on? Do I need to remind you of Final Stand? Everyone pegged me to lose; they claimed that I didn't have enough heart to fight through whatever Wade did to me. Yet every time he threw me down with his finisher, I got back up, he would slam me back down, and I got up! This is the biggest match of my lifetime so far, I am not going to let it slip away without giving it my all. I'm sure as hell not about to lose to ONE move. Those fans out there unlike you, they believe in me! Without them I can't say I would be where I am right now, when no one else was there for me, they were! I didn't have to buy their love, I didn't have to do anything, all I had to do was show them the same love that they show me every time I go out there. Things may look bad, maybe I haven't been the wisest on the road to such a career defining match, but if you ask me if I would change one thing, I would look you dead in the eyes, and say yes.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 0013

Josh Matthews: You would? But ...

Ted cuts Josh off from continuing his thought.

Ted Dibiase: You know what I would change? The fact that there’s so much more we could've done! My god when I think about it now I’m actually sad, there will be no more brawls that end with stretchers and medics, there won't be any surprise appearances from either of us! It's really over, and I just hate how there’s so much we missed out on doing. Like he could've tried to run me over with a car, or I could've gone to his house and just kick his ass while wrecking it beyond repair! My god! I'm getting excited just thinking about it all. It's been a helluva rivalry for the both of us, and even though I’ve gotten some less than pleasurable injuries, I have had so much fun!

Josh Matthews: Well you may not be seen as the wisest man, but I do have to admire your heart. You've been knocked down and just keep getting back up. I don't know how you do it, but I do commend you. I also want to take this time and apologize if I may have upset you with my comments, it's just the average man couldn't handle what you've had done to you. So once again please forgive me if I angered you in anyway. I really was just looking out for your best interest.

Ted Dibiase: Josh I’m not mad one bit, it's just such a huge night for me that I don't want one thing to spoil it. Mick Foley personally decided on our match being this, that means he believes in both of us, he believes we can handle this, and I won't let him down!

Josh Matthews: You do have big shoes to fill considering we've had some amazing hell in a cell matches here in XWL.

Ted Dibiase: That’s just it though, I don't want to fill those shoes, I want to be those shoes! I don't want people comparing us to other matches, because I’m going to do my best to make sure this goes down as the most hyped, most entertaining, and most shocking hell in a cell matches ever. It's a big statement, but I literally have nothing to lose, and everything to gain! It's been my dream to become champion here, and the Intercontinental Championship definitely is a nice start.

Josh Matthews: I just want to say good luck once more Ted, before we conclude this interview do you have any final words for these fans or Wade Barrett specifically?

Ted takes a deep breath, clears his throat, then turns his attention straight at the camera.

Ted Dibiase: Wade for 4 months as of this day, you and I have been involved in some of the most talked about matches, some pretty amazing brawls, and we've left these fans speechless on numerous occasions. It all ends tonight, either I walk away Intercontinental Champion, or you'll manage to defeat me. Either way it's been a pleasure to annoy you every single day, I want to thank you for the laughs you've given me, your funny angry faces, and your stupid excuses...I'll never laugh more than when you called our last man standing match a "Flash KO." But the end is near, and even though we've gotten on each other’s nerves, and we've kicked each other’s asses in ways that they will never be kicked again, I love you man. I wish we could be best friends after this but alas it could never happen...

He begins to cover his eyes apparently "crying" and Josh just stands there looking around with a confused look on his face. Ted wipes his eyes one last time then laughs and ends with a smile

Ted Dibiase: But anyways Josh, I'd love to stay and chat more, but I probably should go get ready for this match, huh?

Ted delivers one final grin on his face, then walks away leaving Josh still confused.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Let's count Justin Gabriels botches
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:30 pm

We'll be here all year if we try that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:46 pm

*A commercial plays.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Nice promo,Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks. E/T needed a commercial. troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:48 pm

BANG wrote:

{Cena}
And if he thinks that's how tonight is going to go, then he's greatly mistaken, because I'm not going to give him the chance to attack me from behind.

"Regal sits up and begins to look around with a look of utter disgust and Cena is standing on the second rope cheering to the fans. He is unaware that Regal is up and Regal takes advantage of this. He makes a beeline dash for Cena and throws him off the top rope"

palm
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Jerry wrote:
BANG wrote:

{Cena}
And if he thinks that's how tonight is going to go, then he's greatly mistaken, because I'm not going to give him the chance to attack me from behind.

"Regal sits up and begins to look around with a look of utter disgust and Cena is standing on the second rope cheering to the fans. He is unaware that Regal is up and Regal takes advantage of this. He makes a beeline dash for Cena and throws him off the top rope"

palm
Wait wut
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Hell In A Cell Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 VHZHcXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 G05bn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

E/T wrote:

Hell In A Cell Match

affraid
Great Match to Watch. Lol Wade kept throwing Ted into the cell, and Ted is gonna feel all those chair shots in the mornin!
Epic Kick Out at 31:03 by Ted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Following the ass beating that Wade Barrett gave to Ted Dibiase to retain the Intercontinental Championship, the cameras go backstage to show Trish Stratus sitting in her locker room holding her newly won Diva's Championship.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Tumblr_lkvqwb5UE51qgfhh7o1_400

Trish is looking down at her title and begins to speak.

Trish Stratus || XWL Divas Champion
Tonight was supposed to be the biggest night of my career. It was a long road back to becoming Champion again and instead of celebrating here tonight, after an intense and grueling match, I can barely even smile. I went and gave it everything I got tonight against Maryse and she fired back hard at me. Tonight she deserves all the respect in the world as she proved to be one hell of a fighting champion. However, Maryse is the furthest thing from my mind right now, and it hasn't even fully sank in yet that I'm the new champion because of one person.

Trish lifts her head and look directly into the camera with sad, broken and yet angry look on her face.

That person is you Layla El! You just had to stick your nose in my business and I can understand why. You want your shot at this championship, but you just couldn't wait your turn. You ruined my moment, and couldn't show me and this Championship the proper respect that the situation called for. Me and Maryse had a great match, I mean with all due respect, sorry Ted and Wade but as of right now, we stole the show! So Layla, you challenged me to a title match live on this coming BreakDown? Well I don't know if you know me very well, so allow me to introduce myself.

Trish holds her title up and looks at it then back at the camera as she also clinches her neck in slight pain.

I'm Trish Stratus, your new Divas Champion and I will be the most fighting champion of all time. So without doubt or question, I accept your challenge and I'll see you on BreakDown!

Trish clutches her back in pain, and begins to undress as she puts down her title and grabs as towel as she goes to take a shower. The camera cuts to a promo hyping the upcoming match between Drew McIntyre and Christian.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Gazza wrote:
Jerry wrote:
BANG wrote:

{Cena}

palm
Wait wut

And I quote

Gazza wrote:
Wait wut
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Jerry wrote:
E/T wrote:

Hell In A Cell Match

affraid
Great Match to Watch. Lol Wade kept throwing Ted into the cell, and Ted is gonna feel all those chair shots in the mornin!
Epic Kick Out at 31:03 by Ted.

He also kicked out at 24:37 first which was after being Wastelanded through the HIAC top on a broken chair mischief and of course like 7 or 8 other times lolololol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 MDAI6XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Odp8W
Christian Vs Drew McIntyre

Results

Match begins with Drew shoving Christian a couple of inches to the back. He entered the ring with a gigantic mass of confidence, and he’s still showing it. Christian walks forward to slap the living hell out of Drew. Drew touches his cheek, turns to face Christian rushing toward him. Christian ducks his clothesline, and slaps him yet again pushing him toward the ropes. Christian then runs hitting a crossbody that knocks Drew and Christian over the top rope. Drew lands on his behind, while Christian lands on his two feet. Christian picks up Drew, and he Irish whips him toward the barricade. He then walks toward Drew who’s back is dire pain right about now. He lifts him up, and Drew bounces of jaw first from the tip of the barricade. Christian looks toward the referee, and he rolls back in only to roll back just to break the ring-out count. Christian grabs Drew by his long hair pulling it just for his own amusement. Drew pushes back Christian right into the apron. Drew then punches Christian on the stomach with fast, yet powerful strikes followed by a club right to his back. Drew then throws Christian back into the ring as he climbs the apron. He goes between the ropes, and he punches Christian in the head before he can retaliate. Drew then grabs him by his arm only to hit him with a very impactful clothesline. Drew goes for the first cover of the match..1..2….2 count. Drew lifts up an arm hitting a snap suplex. He then grabs his head punching him on the side with his bare knuckles a number of times until Christian falls down. Drew goes for the cover again, but Christian once again lifts up the shoulder. Drew Irish whips Christian to the turnbuckle. Drew then runs toward Christian, but he retaliates with a back drop sending Drew over the ropes causing him to land outside once again.

Christian goes to pick up Drew, and he hits him with another strong slap to the skull that sends Drew back near the announce table. Christian goes toward the big man, but he fights back with a knee to Christian’s stomach, followed by raising him up causing him to bounce of right off of the announce table. Drew sizes up Christian as the crowd cheers for him. Drew spins his arm around, and he then runs toward Christian hitting him with another devastation clothesline. Drew lifts Christian up once again, placing him head first on the apron. Drew goes for a big boot to the head, but Christian quickly slides his head back into the ring. Drew goes up the apron, but Christian hits a low dropkick that causes him to fall off. Christian then runs toward the turnbuckle, and then springboards of to the outside knocking himself and Drew in the process! Christian picks up Drew, pushing him back into the ring. He then climbs the turnbuckle waiting for Drew to get up. Once he gets up Christian dives hitting his flash point uppercut. Christian goes for the cover..1…2…2 count. Christian lifts Drew up, who pushes him back into the ropes. However, Christian hit him back with a kick right to the head. Christian then clotheslines him down with all his might. Christian claps getting the crowd excited. Christian grabs the ropes, and he goes for springboard crossbody, but Drew actually big boots him in mi-air! Nasty landing by Christian, and Drew falls back. He gets on his knee amusing himself with Christian’s pain. Drew pulls Christian toward the ropes, choking him by pushing him using his knee. He let’s go though after the count of 4 not wanting to get DQ’d.

Drew Mcintyre goes to the top rope, and he goes for a diving leg drop, but Christian gets out of the way while Drew is screaming in pain due to his dive and miss. Both get up at about the same time, and Christian punches him once, then twice, and boom he strikes with another slap like strike that completely disorients Drew. Christian pulls him toward the ropes, and upon rebound he knocks him back down with a flapjack. Christian then goes toward the turnbuckle, sizing up Drew once again. He then springboards into a twisted sunset flip pin on the sinister Scotsman…1..2 Drew uses his legs to sandwich Christians head causing him to break the cover. Christian is holding his head in pain, and Drew takes advantage of this moment of weakness as he pushes Christian shoulder first right into the steel post. Drew is taking his time getting a pretty negative reaction from the crowd while Christian is hanging by a thread on the apron. Drew runs toward the ropes to get speed, and he then shoulder tackles Christian causing him to fall on the outside mat. Drew goes outside, and he throws Christian right into the steel steps. He then places Christian’s arm on top of the steel steps. He climbs the steps and stomps right on his arm. Christian falls back with pain on his arm, obviously. Drew places Christian once again on the apron, head first and he big boo’s his head. Drew runs into the ring to quickly hook a leg…1..2..2 count. Drew places Christian on the turnbuckle, and he chops him on his chest! Christian chops him back, and then places him on the turnbuckle. He chops him in the chest a couple of times, but Drew fights back with his own chops… and Yeah this goes on for a while.

Jr: These gentlemen’s chest must be beat red at this point. How many times have they chopped each other? Over a dozen times?

King: I lost count after 15 Jr.

EVENTUALLY Christian gets the upper hand on this chop war, and Drew falls on his knee with his chest redder than Sheamus’s angry face. Christian kicks him in the chest, and he then runs toward the ropes hitting a low punch right to his jaw. He hooks the leg for the..1….2…2 count. Christian climbs the top rope, but before he can dive Drew pushes the ropes causing Christian to lose his balance. He then uses all his force to push Christian off of the top rope, causing him to land head first in the apron, followed by yet another bad landing on the outside. Drew decides to accept the ring out count this time around, and Christian goes to the count of 6 without showing any signs of life. He gets up slowly, and quickly slides back into the ring. Drew pulls him into the ring, and now he’s kicking his knee countless times until the referee intervenes. He then extends his leg over Christian’s head for even more added pain. Drew the hooks the leg locking into the dreaded Sharpshooter. Christian is locked on tight on the hold, and at this point there really wasn’t much hope for Christian per say. He uses all his strength to crawl toward the ropes, and he grabs it to everyone’s surprise. Drew argues with the referee, but he then focuses on Christian pulling him into the middle of the ring going for another Sharpshooter but Christian pushes him away this time using his leg. Drew gets up, and runs but Christian ducks him down with a spinning wheel kick. Both guys are down for a moment to catch their breath. Christian gets up once again hitting his vintage slap strike to the face. He places Drew on the top rope, and he then climbs the second rope himself. Christian then hits a super hurricanrana sending Drew into the middle of the ring. Christian then goes for a cover….1…2… 2 count.

Jr: Quite a move on the part of Christian. Drew eyes dazed over after that landing, and for a second there I thought it was over.

King: I’m telling you Jr, Drew is un-tapped potential. I’m sure Christian is in for a rude awakening.

Christian picks up Drew, hooking up his arm going for the killswitch. However Drew unhooks himself off of Christian’s grasp hooking his head hitting a hangmans neckbreaker right on to his own knee. Drew goes for the cover..1….2…2 count. Drew is getting impatient knowing that victory is near, but he just can’t seem to grasp it. Drew goes to the turnbuckle to expose the steel, but Christian stops him before he can take of the protective pad, punching Drew in the back. Drew falls down in a sitting position, and now Cristian runs toward him hitting a low dropkick on his lower abdomen. Christian then climbs the top rope as Drew falls back into the middle of the ring. He dives knocking the big man down with a missile dropkick! Drew falls back with his head on top of the second rope. Christian stands on the shoulder of Drew pushing his throat toward the ropes. He then jumps over the ropes landing outside slapping the hell out of Drew. He then enters the ring, but he sees that Drew is running toward him. He side steps causing him to BIG BOOT the living daylights out of the referee.

Styles: Jesus, he completely knocked out the referee with that boot!

Jr: What was that? What the hell was that? Did you see what I just saw? Christian knew the referee was behind him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he brings out a chair now.

King: Christian was just acting on instincts King, but wow that boot might have just made our referee population that much concise.

Drew looks down getting mad that he knocks the referee down. However, he turns his head toward Christian who was looking down at the referee as well with his jaw dropped down. Drew runs toward him going for a boot again, but Christian pulls down the ropes causing Drew to land outside! Christian goes for an over the top move but he sees that Drew is getting out of the attack zone. Christian lands on the apron, but Drew strikes quickly with a big boot right on Christian’s leg. He then drops him down back first into the ring. With no referee in sight these guy’s could fight outside with no time limit. Drew goes to grab the steel steps while Christian is holding his leg. Drew holds the steel step aiming to throw it on Christian’s hurt leg, but Christian kicks his knee causing him to fall with the steps in hand. His head bounces of the top of the steps and Drew is in excruciating pain holding his face while Christian is taking the time to recover. Christian gets up, and he looks toward Drew who is getting up.. Christian then runs all speed ahead SPEARING HIM RIGHT INTO THE STEEL STEPS! The crowd lets out a big “ohhhhh” due to the sound of the impact.

Jr: Good god almighty! What a spear to Drew! I think that did a number on Christian to who got his hand between Drew and the steel steps. That was an ugly strike!

King: Just look at that replay… The impact Sounds like a fired shotgun.

With the referee still down, both guys lay down for a bit as the crowd is chanting for Christian to get right back up, and he does! He pushes Drew back into the ring, and he climbs the top rope. He then hits a diving headbutt right landing right behind Drew’s shoulder. Christian then hooks the leg, and the referee crawls toward the count..1……..2……..2 count. Christian goes for Killswitch again, but Drew pushes him to the turnbuckle getting the referee trapped in the corner in the process. Drew then runs hitting a big clothesline that drops down both Christian and the referee again. Drew picks up Christian setting him up on the top rope. He then hits a fallaway slam from the second rope sending Christian across the ring. He goes for the cover, but the referee is still down. Drew slams the mat out of frustration, and he then kneels down attempting to wake up the referee pushing him like a rag doll, but no response. Christian gets up, and Drew goes for the Future shock DDT, but Christian counters with a modified Samoan drop! Christian then goes to the rope, and Drew is actually near the turnbuckle himself. Christian hooks Drew’s head, followed by a big tornado DDT! Christian goes for the cover… the referee is slowly crawling.. again..1…2….2 count. Christian slaps Drew on the face knocking him down on the mat, and Christian goes to the top rope. He goes for a Frog splash, even though Drew was way over on the other side of the ring, but no matter. Christian could have hit it, but Drew puts up his knee’s plunging them on Christian’s ribs. Drew picks up Christian, but he fights back with a jaw breaker. He then runs going for a flying forearm, but Drew ducks and guess what? The referee gets knocked down yet again!

Jr: That’s the 3rd time now, isn’t it? This match is getting out of control.

Style: The referee has gone down 3 times in 3 minutes! I think that’s a new record.

Drew hooks Christian by his arm, and he hits his scot drop STO. Drew was then going to hook the leg, but for what? The referee is still down. He goes outside to bring a steel chair, and he then throws it inside feeling confident. Not the smartest move since Christian got a hold of it. Christian slams the chair right on Drew’s got, and then on the back of his chest!! Drew goes toward the ropes begging for mercy, but Christian just walks closer and closer. Drew fights back with a kick right under Christian’s groin causing him to drop the chair. Drew picks it up, and he whams that thing right on Christian’s head knocking him down. He then throws the chair elsewhere. He goes for the cover, but the referee is down. Drew screams toward the referee, and once again he goes into position for the cover………..1……….2…………………….. kickout! Drew is surprised of the sudden kick out, and Drew moves toward the turnbuckle, holding his hair not sure what to do next. However, with Christian not fully aware, and the referee in the same condition.. He goes to his initial plan from earlier in the match. He takes of the protective pad of off the turnbuckle, and he stands behind it acting surprised only wanting Christian to run toward him. Christina gets up, doing just that! Drew side steps out of the way causing Christian to hit the steel! He falls down holding his throat, and Drew picks him up slowly, hooking one arm followed by the other. He lets out one big scream at the crowd before nailing Christian with his Future Shock DEE-DEE-TEE! He then goes for the cover……..1……………….2……………3.

winner
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Odp8W

Drew raises his hand up in victory from this long match. His theme blasts and the crowd mostly boo’s while Christian lies dead in the ring.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Normal_13

Jr: None the way I wanted this to end. By the end of the day looks like Drew’s tactic from a few weeks back paid of this time. DeMint, a very good match that got chaotic toward the end.

King: I hate to say… Ah who am I kidding? No I don’t! I love this! We’re in the presence of a golden moment Jr. The era of Mcintyre has begun!

Style: I don’t know about that, unless both of these guys get drafted to different shows, then I don’t think Christian will let this slide.

King: Oh shut up! Can’t you just give the man a hand of applause?

Drew goes up the ramp ecstatic of his victory while Christian is coming to be in the ring, not sure what just transpired.

Congrats on the win Zander. One of the few times that I'm actually very happy that I lost troll dance

Btw nice short segment ed. Damn right we stole the show coffee .. And we didn't even need a gazzilion hype up's to do it.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Don't see why it matters how many hypes it had, it just shows David is willing to work hard on his feuds.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:50 pm

To be honest Rene you're banned from XWL for having a made up character. Maryse Quellet isn't a real person.

Last edited by BANG on Sat May 14, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Gazza wrote:
Don't see why it matters how many hypes it had, it just shows David is willing to work hard on his feuds.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next