Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011

Go down 
+8
Brandon
Bronzeh
#NOTSEME
Bang
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Diqk7

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 JjubfXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 V1dzy
William Regal Vs John Cena

Unknown Match Type
4th Match In The Best Of 7 Series

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 ZQSfFXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Y1E9C
Roderick Strong Vs Tyler Black

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 MDAI6XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Odp8W
Christian Vs Drew McIntyre

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 8DHcOXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 JByHo
Justin Gabriel Vs Kurt Angle (C)

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 EuYNSXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 6XfLI
Triple H Vs Tyson Kidd

Extreme Rules Divas Match
5th Match In The Best Of 5 Series

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 50RMiXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Kfiku
Sara Del Rey Vs Layla

Last Man Standing Match
United States Championship #1 Contenders Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 B0W7dXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 BYLZK
AJ Styles Vs Kevin Steen

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 VlOzgXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 2I2sk
Unknown Superstar Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 BsbdHXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 KTzh1
John Morrison Vs Edge

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 GboKkXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Zb7ZF
MVP Vs Chavo Guerrero

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 E8744cb88732

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 TRpRaXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 WkPQZ
Evan Bourne Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Intercontinental Championship

Hell In A Cell Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Intercontinentaltitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 VHZHcXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 G05bn
Ted Dibiase Vs Wade Barrett (C)

Divas Championship

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Divastitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Mv369XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Ok0dN
Trish Stratus Vs Maryse (C)

2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 B9oG4XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 9IAPS
Alberto Del Rio Vs The Rock

World Heavyweight Championship

Irish Street Fight

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Worldtitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 3IdbvXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 HLpho
Sheamus Vs Chris Jericho (C)

Last edited by E/T on Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Well now, Mr. Foley from an owner to a GM. Oh boy, this shall be interesting. I can't wait for the draft and to see where things are gonna go from here.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:32 pm

***As Madison Rayne's theme plays through-out the arena, she walks out onto the stage to a chorus of boo's***

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Mr3

Jim Ross
Well, here comes Madison Rayne.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I love Madison. She talks the talk, and proves she can back it up in the ring week in week out, as she's still undefeated in XWL.

Jim Ross
Only according to her. Angelina Love defeated her afew weeks ago, but for Madison wrote it off as an exhibition match.

Joey Styles
I think we all know that Madison was just trying to save face. But you can't doubt that Madison is extremely talented in the ring. Although I don't quite know why she's coming out her right now.

Jim Ross
Well she's not scheduled for a match tonight, so I get a feeling that she's about to let us know what's she's doing out here.

***As Madison enters the ring, she lifts a microphone to her mouth, as her theme fades out, and the crowd are heard still booing***

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Mr2

Madison Rayne
Tonight is supposed to be a very special night for me, but once again Vickie Guerrero over looked the oh so obvious in finally giving someone not only talented, but actually deserving a title shot a match with Maryse. She decided that Trish Stratus deserved yet another chance, to embarrass herself on Pay-Per-View once again, instead of giving the title shot to the only legitimately undefeated Diva on the roster, Madison Rayne.

So once again, The Queen Bee of the Diva's division has yet around Pay-Per-View event, with nothing to do, and nobody who's a challenge to defeat. So when Maryse and Trish Stratus come out here tonight, and all the people in the arena get up off their feet, and go for a bathroom break, or to get another serving of nachos or another beer. And everyone watching at home, picks up the remote and changes the channel. Vickie Guerrero can have nobody to blame but herself, for her inexcusable oversight, and shoddy booking skills, as the untalented among us take my spotlight, while for some unknown reason I waste away defeating the wannabe wrestlers and failed models.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Mr1

Madison Rayne
But since I've got nothing better to do tonight, I'm issuing an open challenge to any of you losers in the back tonight, to come out here, and face me one on one, right now.

***As Madison finishes speaking, and lowers her microphone, and stares up the ramp for afew seconds, before lifting her microphone back up and speaking again***

Come on, I don't have all night, so anybody, I don't care who, come down to this ring, before I go back there, and find the first person I can, and drag them out here.

***As Madison finishes speaking again, she looks back up to the titantron for afew more seconds, and as nobody makes their way down to the ring, she continues to talk***

Of course, why aren't I surprised? Nobody in the back has the quality to compete with me, or the guts to even try. I mean I might as well go to the back and rough Christy Hemme up again? Because even if someone comes down here, that's the kind of quality XWL has in the back. I might as well just quit, and move on to somewhere where there's actual talent in the Diva's division, because there's certainly no quality around here.

***As Madison is speaking, she's cut off by a familiar theme blasting through the arena, and the crowd are split into cheers as Madison Rayne has stopped talking, and others booing for their hatred of the Beautiful People***

***As the Beautiful People's theme continues to play, Madison Rayne is shown on the screen shouting and screaming at the ring announcer, until her theme fades out, and Madison Rayne begins to laugh***

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Mr5

Madison Rayne
Did you people really think, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky would come out here to face me? The Beautiful People? Really? If any two people know exactly what I'm capable of it's those two. And knowing that, they'd be the last two to try to take me on. They kicked me out of their little group in TNA, because they were threatened, because you knew that when I was with them, the spotlight would only be on me, and they couldn't handle that. And they thought it would be better for them, to go back, to being that little group nobody cared about, instead of being by the best Diva in this industry today.

***The crowd boo Madison Rayne, and begin to suck "You Suck"***

So you know what, I don't need this. I don't need the disrespect from you people. I don't need to lack of quality opposition, and I definitely don't need to have to come out here, and issue open challenges and for nobody take me up on the challenge. So Vickie Guerrero, I hope you hear me, because I qui...

***Before Madison can speak Lay-Cool’s theme hit’s the speakers as the camera pans to the stage to show Michelle coming out with a smirk on her face***

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_lkl0zbCfM21qax9gv

***Michelle pulls a mic out from behind her back and lowers her hood on her jacket before speaking***

Michelle: Awww what’s the matter.. Is poor wittle Madison mad she’s not getting what she wants? Well, news-flash Hun, you’re not the only one who hasn’t been featured on this amazing show. You’re looking at one half of the TOP diva tag team in XWL today Lay-Cool. Now, you want to talk about a travesty? Let’s talk about how a two time Diva’s Champion was left off the card while my BFF is forced to face someone yet again, who’s ass has their own zip code!

***Michelle Smirks***

Michelle: I mean c’mon Madison, even you have to admit THAT is one big ole ass. Now, really Hun, you can’t be serious when you come out here and say you’re more important than someone as Flawless as myself now can you? I mean, what have you accomplished besides a few wins here and there. All I hear and have seen, is you out here running your mouth claiming you’re not getting what you deserve. Well, now I’ve been served with not being able to challenge for the Diva’s title until that bleached-blonde brat named Maryse loses the title & you don’t see me complaining do you?

***Michelle Pauses***

Michelle: No, you don’t. Each time I’m booked in front of these people, I come out here and make a statement. I made a statement when I won the Diva’s championship last time and I don’t have a single problem, with making a statement right now! So, here’s my proposal Maddy. I say, that since you want to face someone so bad and well, I’ve got nothing better to do, that we should face each other. You like that? I thought so.

***Michelle puts the mic down and makes her way to the ring as the bell rings and the match begins

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_lkl100QGmI1qax9gv

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_lkl12d4anf1qax9gv

INPRUMPTU MATCH

Madison Rayne vs Michelle McCool

Winner: Madison Payne via Rayne Drop

***As the referee counts the three count, Madison Rayne's theme hits the arena, as the crowd boo, as Madison rolls out of the ring in front of the announcers table***

Justin Roberts
And the winner of this match, via pinfall, Madison Ray...

***Madison walks up the Justin Roberts and snatches the microphone out of his hands***

Madison Rayne
I think you'll find it's actually. And the winner of this match, and still undefeated, the queen bee of the diva's division, Madison Rayne!

***With microphone in hand Madison Rayne walks up the steps, and back into the ring***

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Madisonrayne2

Madison Rayne
Do you see what I've done, Vickie? Do you see that once again, Madison Rayne has left one of your oh so precious stars going home defeated. But of course you aren't watching are you Vickie? Because you're too stupid to realise that the best wrestler in women's wrestling in stood in this ring, right now. And where do you rank me, Vickie? Sixth? Are you actually kidding me? Do I look like sixth place material to you? And who? Who do you have ranked higher then me? Eve Torres? What are you high? I beat Eve Torres twice in the last month, and you think she's better then me? I can't believe it. What's Eve done that I haven't done? Does losing get you title shots now? Does being consistently dull and boring get you title shots now? Because that's what it seems like? Or maybe it's purely the fact that I didn't turn to wrestling because I couldn't cut it as a model. How hard can that really be, huh? Put this on and stand over there? It's simple. And somebody who's can't even do that is in line for a title shot before me? Oh and Lay-Cool? Did you not just see what I did to Michelle McCool? It just doesn't make sense, and everybody knows it. There's only one person that deserves a title shot around here, and it's me.

******The crowd boo Madison Rayne, and begin to chant "Boring"

Madison Rayne
And the fact that you're too stupid to recognise that I'm the best in this whole company, and instead you continuously reward Trish Stratus, with more and more attempts to bore the crowd into a coma. And what about the champ, Maryse? She has a gold tooth, and talks to herself, she's actually faced Trish Stratus so many times, she's gone insane, from beating her time and time again. And I have to make an open challenge just to get a match? Are you serious?

I deserve more respect then this, I am undefeated in XWL.

***The crowd chant "Angelina" a few times before Madison starts screaming***

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Madisonrayne

IT WAS AN EXHIBITION!

***The crowd boo as Madison shrieks***

Yes she did technically beat me, but you keep forgetting, it doesn't count. But it's ok, you people just don't have the brain capacity to store anything more then Guinness, in mouth, swallow, repeat. And the world loves you for it, I mean at times everybody wishes that they were Irish, then they could drink all day, eat only potatoes and chase Leprechauns all day long, it's sounds just great, really it does. But it really does effect your memory, because I've said it time and time again, that it was an Exhibition match, which means that the result doesn't matter in any way shape or form. Which means I am still undefeated.

And that's why Vickie, I want you to remove yourself from your troth for just one moment, and come out here and offer me an explanation, as to why you've been so mind numbingly ignorant, and ignored the one shining light in this whole division, for people who quite frankly, aren't even in my league. Or actually Vickie, don't bother, because I've had enough of it. No more, will you treat me like a second class citizen, no more will I beat up failed models, while you give my spotlight to the less deserving. I should be the one with their name lit up in lights, I should be the one who fronts the diva's division, I should be the one who gets the interviews in magazines, the one on the XWL homepage, I should be the one who goes on late night talk shows, I should be and I am the only one that can take this whole company to height that it's never seen before, because if I was given the respect and opportunities I rightfully deserve, you wouldn't have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for wrestlers, because when word gets out that Madison Rayne is the face of the XWL Women's division, all the talent and competition in the world, would come swarming here just to see if they have what it takes and go one on one with Madison Rayne. I should be the Diva's champion, no matter how degrading that title is, it should be me that holds it. I am the Queen Bee of the whole division, but not anymore...

I QUIT!

***As soon as Madison Rayne says she quits the crowd cheers, and Madison drops her microphone, before exiting the ring, and heading up the ramp***

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Whoa, I can't believe it.

Joey Styles
Madison Rayne has just quit XWL.

Jim Ross
This is huge, I'm in shock.

Joey Styles
Madison's been vocal for a long time, that she deserves a title shot, and clearly now she's decided that she's had enough of being overlooked, and she's taking her ball, and going home.

Jim Ross
Madison's been a regular feature in XWL, defeating nearly everyone.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Come on, JR, she's defeated everyone, she's said it time and time again, the exhibition match didn't count.

Jim Ross
She can say that as much as she likes, but she lost, and she should deal with it.

Joey Styles
Whether she's lost or not, Madison Rayne is no longer in XWL.

***Sadistic Conquest continues as JR, King and Styles argue amongst themselves***

Last edited by BANG on Fri May 13, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Turned out well man, glad to be your last match as her for a while. We look forward to seeing if you can return in the future because as always, you're welcome back anytime man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:38 am

emptied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:59 am

*The camera pans out from the announcers discussing Madison Rayne's shocking leave from XWL, X-Treme Champion and Mr. MITB Rob Van Dam is shown backstage.*

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Ffx4c

[RVD] On the 20th of January, which seems like a long time ago.. I defeated Sting and Suicide to become X-Treme Champion. And ever since then I've fought my way to the top of XWL in the past few months, taking on all comers, defending my title all over the world and making a name for myself in XWL. Skip along to Final Stand III, when I won Money in the Bank! Man, that was a good night for me. But ever since I came to XWL I've gave it my all, and I've gave it all for the fans. Because they're the reason XWL is doing so great, they're the reason RVD is as big a name as he is. And without them I'd be nothing, so when I see people like Evan Bourne looking down on the fans for no good reason it spits in the face of this company.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 FqsNF

[RVD] Some people have told me when I started off in this company about how much they would love to see RVD vs Evan Bourne one on one.. Now while I used to think that could be a great opportunity for both of us, not so much with Evan's attitude. I could show him some respect but why should I? He goes on and on about how he deserves this and how he deserves that, and how people need to show him respect. That's not how it works around here, you need to show respect to earn it.. Rob Van Dam loves to wrestle, and I'm appreciated for what I do. But tonight the stakes are a lot higher, you see for the past four months I haven't been pinned or I haven't submitted at all. That's huge for me! I was on the roll of a lifetime, but that all came crashing down when Evan Bourne managed to pin me last week for the one, two three...

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Yqfk7

[RVD] Evan Bourne, I hope you know exactly what you've done. You've lit a fire under me and trust me, dude. You're gonna' regret stepping into the ring with Mr. PPV in an Extreme Rules match because tonight I'm taking you to a whole new level of Extreme. I know that people in Dublin Ireland love to see some good ol' fashioned fights, good news guys, you're in for one! This won't be for the weak at heart because I'm going to put a permanent end to Evan Bourne, the only way that I can. I know what these fans want to see tonight, they want to see Rob Van Dam dive across that ring with a Five Star Frog Splash and come crashing down on Evan Bourne for the win. Trust me, Dublin. I'll deliver on that promise because without a doubt that you will not be dissapointed when you see yours truly retain his title tonight. But for now you'll have to excuse me because I have a match to get ready for, all I have to say to Evan Bourne is best of luck and let the best man win..

*RVD gets up out of his seat and walks out of the camera view, the fans chant "RVD!" After a few seconds RVD walks back on to the camera shot.*

[RVD] Pssh, you really didn't think I'd end it like that did you? Why wish Evan Bourne luck? Of course we know who's going to win!

ROB VAN DAM!!

*The fans cheer even louder as RVD does his signature taunt as he nods in approval hearing the crowds reaction, we cut to a video package hyping his match tonight with Evan Bourne.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

A video much like earlier in the night begins to play continuing the hype for the Ted Dibiase Vs Wade Barrett Hell In A Cell match.

Narrator- The story continues with their very first one on one encounter, it took place at No Escape, and this match would prove to be a symbol of what was to come four months later. Wade Barrett defeated Ted Dibiase with his Wasteland finisher scoring the 1,2,3. It seemed like it was one and done, but that next night on Breakdown showed that Mr. Dibiase's spirit was as strong as ever.

We're taken back to the Justin Gabriel Vs Dolph Ziggler match that took place the Breakdown after No Escape. Justin seemed to be in control, he took to the top rope for his 450 maneuver, but just as he was preparing to take flight, Ted Dibiase comes out of no where with the distraction, just moments later Dolph Ziggler takes advantage of the distraction and defeats Justin Gabriel, the same show Wade Barrett loses to The Undertaker. Following the match we immediately see Ted Dibiase smiling and nodding with his hand on his jaw leaving everyone wondering what was next.

Narrator- It seemed like the typical case of one man biting off more than he could chew, Ted could certainly rile up Wade Barrett, but could he defeat him? Wade Barrett didn't think so when he addressed Ted two weeks later and laid out this challenge...

[Wade Barrett] Ever since Ted Dibiase rudely ruined my debut here in XWL, I have shown him time and time again that you simply don't mess with Wade Barrett. I humiliated and destroyed Ted at No Escape... I left him concussed and with internal bruising... yet he still keeps coming back for more. Ted Dibiase doesn't seem to understand that the harder he pushes me, the harder I will hit back. Last week in our tag team match Justin Gabriel and I were robbed of a victory because of Ted... it's like he's begging me to dish out another dose of the punishment I inflicted on him at No Escape.

[Wade Barrett] So Ted, I'm laying down the challenge right now... Wade Barrett vs Ted Dibiase at Final Stand in a Last Man Standing match! This will be the final chapter of our conflict and your "final stand" against the two of us as we usher in a new era in XWL...

Narrator- The crowd was erupting in cheers for their possible second match, and those cheers continued as Ted made his way out on the stage and delivered these tough words...

[Ted Dibiase] Now Wade, you may have "kicked my ass" in that first match at No Escape but honestly what does that say? You were the better man that night. But at Final Stand I will accept your challenge! A lot of people know me lately for being a helluva fighter who refuses to stay down and lets just say that will be your undoing at Final Stand! You see i'm playing a game with you right now, Wade. You said the harder I push you and test your patience will just make you angrier and want to inflict more damage right? Thats exactly what I want! I want you at your maximum hatred level so that way when I knock your ass down and you don't get up then there will be no doubt that I am the better man.

Narrator- Was it wise of Ted Dibiase to test Wade Barrett so much, and could Ted actually defeat Wade Barrett? Those questions were the most asked by everyone, and little did we know one of those answers would come the very next week in a tag-team match....

We see a clip of the exact tag-team match where Ted counters a big boot by side stepping it, then grabs Wade from behind and delivers a devastating dream street for the upset victory.

Narrator- With that victory, Ted Dibiase's confidence soared to new heights much like Wade's anger....Final Stand had arrived, the biggest PPV event of the entire year! Before their big last man standing match we heard from both men....

Footage of Ted Dibiase with Vickie Guerrero begin to play and their conversation is heard...

Vickie Guerrero: Just forget it, now I came here because I wanted to give you one final chance to back out of this match with Wade Barrett. Clearly you're not on his level and going out there will be career suicide.

Ted Dibiase: Oh goodness, Vickie! I've been so scared to ask you if I could. I mean look at Wade!! Hes bigger than I am, hell hes probably even stronger! His hair alone could knock me out for a count of ten!!

Vickie Guerrero: You think you're funny?

Ted Dibiase: Why yes, yes I do!

He grins

Vickie Guerrero: You know what I am not going to waste my time with the likes of you!

Ted Dibiase: : A little too late for that isn't it?

Vickie Guerrero: Who do you think you are?!

Ted Dibiase: I'm the guy who will beat Wade Barrett of course!

Narrator- Those were strong but care free words, Wade Barrett however wouldn't be so nice in his comments...

[Wade Barrett] Ted Dibiase, despite his privileged childhood and first class education has grown up to be a pathetic waste of flesh and bone that lacks a brain. Despite everything I put Ted through at No Escape... he's kept coming back for more. Now Ted doesn't seem to be the masochist type, so the only conclusion I can draw is that either Ted is just plain stupid or he's jealous that the spotlight is always on me. He thinks that by getting involved with Wade Barrett he can somehow steal some of the spotlight from me or maybe some of my greatness will rub off on him... but that's not going to happen.

[Wade Barrett] Ted and I, we have ourselves a little Last Man Standing match tonight. A match with no rules, and a match where the only way to win is to incapacitate your opponent so they are unable to answer a 10 count. Now I don't know if Ted is aware, but I've had vast experience of answering 10 counts and incapacitating opponents in my decorated past as a bare knuckle fighter... and just imagine the damage that I am capable of in a match with no rules after what I did at No Escape...

[Wade Barrett] This is your Final Stand as a professional wrestler Teddy... I will ensure this is your last match in this business. I just hope you end up on a nice comfortable hospital bed with warm tea and waffles so you can sit comfortably and watch my inevitable rise to the top of the XWL mountain...

Narrator- Wade was so sure of himself, he guaranteed this was the last of Ted Dibiase, that victory was surely going to be easy, would it be so simple? Their match finally came and Ted Dibiase refused to stay down! Wasteland after Wasteland, it seemed as if Ted was invincible! No matter what Wade Barrett did he just kept getting back up just seconds later...His will to survive was strong and with that strength he pulled off yet another upset.

We see Dibiase delivering a knee drop to Wade Barrett then backs off trying to find the will to fight through the pain. Barrett gets up to his feet and charges at Ted but he sees him coming grabs his arm for an Irish whip but Wade counters turning it into his own Irish whip, but Ted stops him in his tracks then throws him onto the steel plate with a huge belly to belly counter. Barrett seems knocked out already, but Ted picks him up and adds the cherry on top of this victory with a dream street bouncing Wade's head off the steel plated ramp.

Narrator- Dibiase picked up a huge victory on the grandest stage of them all, he proved he could beat Wade Barrett, he showed the entire XWL universe that no matter what he endured, he would never give up! On that night, at the third annual Final Stand, Ted Dibiase became a star.

The huge video package concludes and we hear a huge ovation of cheers in excitement for this big rivalry. We then go ringside where our commentators are shown.

JR: Welcome back folks and what an amazing rivalry Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett have had, it started out rough for Ted but he truly proved at Final Stand that he is a champion in the making.

King: I'll admit that after watching that video it does have my hyped for this match! I still don't see Ted walking away the winner but it should be an amazing final battle to end this rivalry.

Styles: We've all come to expect great things from both of these men, and I have no doubt on my mind that this match will deliver. It's been highly entertaining and i'm just waiting for that one moment in the hell in a cell match where I can shout my famous catchphrase!

JR: But that match isn't until later on, so lets shift gears and prepare ourselves for this next match, Evan Bourne will challenge the champion, Rob Van Dam, for the X-treme Championship!

Styles: Evan pulled off a huge victory on Breakdown ending RVD's 4 month long undefeated streak, can he do the same tonight and end the 4 month long title reign?

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 E8744cb88732

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 TRpRaXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 WkPQZ
Evan Bourne Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:56 pm

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownevanbourn = Xtreme Champion?

*Steals Adam's Gif*
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Orton

loljk, Congrats ET
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Vice wrote:
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownevanbourn = Xtreme Champion?

*Steals Adam's Gif*
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Orton

loljk, Congrats ET

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownbourne

But thank you mischief

Last edited by E/T on Thu May 12, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Bah, David booked himself to win.

flame
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:14 pm

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_l8vcojCami1qd28u0o1_400
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:16 pm

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI0rit6FbdONIho9zz-ebVrYHJrfHvsqJOh4dEvkEkZeuFkw21_g&t=1
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:23 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI0rit6FbdONIho9zz-ebVrYHJrfHvsqJOh4dEvkEkZeuFkw21_g&t=1

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownbourne

dance dance dance dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:46 pm

This calls for one of those Hitler parody videos.

Last edited by Rene on Thu May 12, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Rene wrote:

Cool

Epic coincidence, we are talking about one in the chat
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Rene wrote:

Oh aren't you sooooooooooooo funny!

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_lkww4ey7OD1qjzoxdo1_500
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Divas Championship

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Divastitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Mv369XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Ok0dN
Trish Stratus Vs Maryse (C)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Trish Stratus’ theme hits and the crowd goes wild with cheers for the new Divas Champion!

Justin Roberts – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner, and your new Divas Champion, Trish Stratus!!!!

JR: That was a slobber knocker of a Divas Championship match, and after nearly 7 months Maryse's reign as champion is over!

Styles: Trish Stratus has done it! After months of trying, she is finally back on top and once again Divas Champion! I cannot believe what we just witnessed, Trish risked it all with a huge leap off that top rope, but it paid off and it lead to a chick kick and a new champion crowned.

King: I can't believe it, Maryse lost her championship tonight...You shouldn't be cheering your heads off you idiots! We should be mourning the loss of the best divas title reign in the history of XWL...

An emotional Trish Stratus sits on her knees with her head lowered and tears flowing down her face with her Divas Championship tightly held in her grasp.

JR: The emotion displayed by our new champion just says it all!

Styles: It was a tough match and there were many that doubted that she could do it, but she did it and now she reigns on top of the divas division!

Finally as the crowd stands on their feet chanting "Congrats Trish" she slowly gets into the ring and a smile of genuine happiness forms on her tear stained face then takes to the second rope raising her prize for the crowd to behold.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Q4gPq

The cheers continue as Stratus dismounts from the second rope then makes rounds around the ring pointing to all sides of the crowd, she shows her new title to everyone and the crowd is just loving it!

Styles: This just goes to show that hard work really does pay off!

JR: I've known Trish for many of years and I know first hand just how much this moment has to mean to her.

King: Who cares what it means to her? Maryse has to be devastated! She just lost her title reign, have some compassion and consider others for a change! Sure it's a big moment for Trish but this is just going to crush Maryse once it finally sinks in that shes lost.

Trish stops to catch her breath, then raises her belt back up with one hand while the crowd continues to love every minute of it!

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 PdHAO

We begin to zoom in on Trish even further showing just how emotional she is...Thats when all of a sudden Layla charges at Trish from behind with clothesline to the back of the neck! A huge uproar of hatred from this crowd immediately follows as Trish drops down losing grip of her title in the process. Layla begins to stomp repeatedly on the Divas Champion yelling at her

JR: What the hell is this!

King: Thank god someone stopped this sob fest, we get it you're happy you won but the show isn't over yet!

Styles: We should have expected this when Layla accompanied Maryse out to the ring for this match...Nothing good can ever come from surprise spectators.

Finally Layla stops her assault, then kneels down grabbing Trish's Divas title and raises it up much the huge dismay of this crowd. She flaunts it around as if its her own, then notices Trish is still stirring around on the ring, she tries to pull herself up, thats when Layla drops the title, pulls Trish to the middle of the ring by her hair, then snaps her neck with her Lay-Out finisher! The uproar from this crowd continues and Layla calls for a microphone.

Layla: Aww whats the matter, you act as if you're suddenly no longer happy. I mean just minutes ago you were screaming your pathetic heads off for the new Divas Champion. Oh my god, Trish Stratus did it! Trish is the new champion, lets all scream and cry like little babies! Oh i'm sorry, am I angering you people!?

A loud "You suck" chant follows and she just laughs it off.

Layla: Didn't I tell you all earlier tonight that I don't care what you think?! You're all judgmental losers and unlike you, I am a winner! Oh it's true, you don't believe then perhaps I should remind you of my match earlier tonight!

She motions over to the titantron and a clip of her Lay-Out to Sara Del Rey, and then her pin fall victory is paused then we see her smiling back in the middle of the ring as Trish still lays knocked out from this assault.

Layla: For months I have had to deal with annoyance after annoyance and it ends tonight! I am the only other diva to win tonight besides Trish. Sure Madison Rayne got a fluke over Michelle McCool, but she quit so no one gives a damn about what she did! She was furstrated over not getting opportunities unlike certain other divas...But i'm not going to let that happen to me! Trish congratulations on becoming Divas Champion, but your reign will end before it ever begins. We've got big changes in XWL on the horizon and before they occur, I plan to become champion. So on Breakdown, it's you against me, a one on one encounter for the Divas Championship.

She lowers her microphone then picks up the Divas title places it on her shoulder with her hand rubbing against it.

Layla: I'm the very first champion for the women in this company's history, and after two and half long years, I will once again become champion!

Layla: This image you see before you, will become a reality when I layout that bitch over there and secure my Divas Championship reign. You don't have to like it, I don't expect you to love it, but whatever your feelings on the matter, I guarantee it will be ...

She raises the Divas Championship up

Layla: FLAWLESS!

Layla tosses the belt down onto Trish then exits the ring with loud boos and jeers from this crowd.

Styles: What a huge statement made by Layla! She issued a challenge and made an impact here tonight. This crowd hated every minute of it but that didn't stop her one bit.

King: Maybe this will teach her to not cry so much because maybe she wouldn't have gotten attacked!

JR: King, when someone wins a title it's a huge moment for them, a wave of emotions overtakes them and it's only natural for her to have such a reaction. She has a huge passion for this business and it seems that her first challenge to overcome will be one half of Lay-Cool, Layla. It's sure to be a very interesting match and I for one cannot wait for Trish's response to this attack. But we've still got a lot left here tonight so please stay tuned!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Didn't say this on MSN, but yeah Congrats Ed.

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:11 am

Rene wrote:

Razz

Much appreciated Rene. Damn good Match right there. clap
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:14 am

yup.im_awesome wrote:
Rene wrote:

Razz

And how bout dat sexy attack afterwards, just brilliant.

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

E/T wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Rene wrote:

Razz

mischief

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:49 am

Rene wrote:
E/T wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Rene wrote:

Razz

mischief

^ The reaction Tyson Kidd gets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:44 pm

*Following a short commercial break advertising one of the latest movie releases, the sound of the Beautiful People's theme can be heard as the PPV broadcast resumes.*

[Joey Styles] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to this historic Sadistic Conquest Pay Per View!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Everyone has been on fire tonight and things are about to get even hotter! Here come the Beautiful People! Woohoo!

*Angelina Love walks out from the back - unusually on her own - and begins to make her way down to the ring with her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase in one hand, a microphone in the other. The majority of the Irish audience boo the Beautiful People member but a small number are chanting "cash it in!" in reference to her case.*

[Joey Styles] Do you think we could be seeing a cash-in here tonight?

[Jim Ross] I have no idea Joey but everything seems to fit if you ask me. Angelina hasn't wrestled tonight so she's fit and fresh while Trish Stratus and Maryse pushed each other to the limit earlier and are no doubt fatigued. Now would be a great time for Angelina to cash in for her guaranteed title opportunity.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Who cares about that!? Where's Velvet Sky? Crying or Very sad

*Angelina slides her case under the ring ropes then climbs on the apron. She starts to perform her signature entrance completed with ass shake, but stops at the last second much to the crowd's dismay before shouting "You don't deserve it!" to the audience. Roars of disapproval rise up from the ranks of the XWL Universe.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Oh come on!

[Joey Styles] Some disrespect shown by Angelina Love to the Dubliners!

[Jim Ross] When has Angelina Love ever shown anyone respect? This jezebel sure knows how to ruffle someone's feathers.

*Angelina is now stood in the center of the ring and once the entrance music finally stops playing she begins to speak.*

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 N1skW

[Angelina Love] You know you love me! I mean, how could you not? Not only am I the most dominant female to ever set foot in this company - Oh and I'm undefeated by the way - but I am also the most charismatic and entertaining. Those girls in the back are just that - girls. All they can think about is how to look their best and counting down the days to their next paycheck so they can buy themselves some new shoes or makeup. Now don't get me wrong, I like those things too... and I look good! But when I was growing up I idolized Shawn Michaels and I dreamed of breaking into the wrestling business and taking womens wrestling to the next level. My dream was to make everybody around the world take womens wrestling seriously. I have always had a passion for this business and I always will.

[Angelina Love] But those girls in the back dreamed of becoming the next Marilyn Monroe and walking down a catwalk! Yet you people cheer them! You cheer them and you boo me!

*As if on cue and to intentionally annoy Angelina, the crowd boos.*

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 EiQbY

[Angelina Love] But I guess I should expect nothing more from drunken Irish greaseballs! All you see is a pretty face and you're sold! That pretty much sums up your pathetic alcohol soaked country!

*The boos intensify as the insults become personal.*

[Angelina Love] The only other who comes even close to matching me is my best friend Velvet Sky. Sadly, Velvet couldn't be here tonight... she's allergic to leprechauns and gingers so she decided to stay in the US.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Sl2ZT

*Huge heat rains down upon Angelina. She lowers her mic and smirks soaking up the immense negative reaction for almost a minute before continuing.*

[Angelina Love] But let's be honest here, Velvet hasn't really missed much tonight has she? I mean, the guys are great as always... but she can get better camera angles and action replays from their matches by watching at home... but when it comes to the "divas" division... well... we've had Sara Del Rey's Huge Ass vs one half of LayDown in an Extreme Rules match... Extremely Boring! And Bitch Stratus and Frenchie wrestled a snorefest over what should be MY title! One is a has-been and the other can't wrestle. Noone cares!

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 6QsyD

[Angelina Love] Oh and let's not forget Madison Rayne. She came out here and whined and complained like the little bitch that she is about not getting an opportunity. And then she decides to try and get a taste of The Beautiful People's spotlight by stealing our music for a moment and talking trash about us. I mean really? You really think that Velvet and I would waste our time on you Madison? We all saw what happened when you and I stepped in the ring together a few weeks ago on Breakdown. That loss ate away at you so much didn't it Madison? Not only did you have all your insecurities about the way you looked, the way you talked and the way you wrestled - for the record you fail so much in each department honey - but that crushing loss to me... after I dominated and humiliated you in this ring was the final straw wasn't it Madison? You couldn't cope any longer in this business knowing that there is someone better than you in every single way. Someone who you're not even close to being on the same level with. So like the pathetic little girl that you are, you threw a tantrum, you packed your bags and you left. Good riddance, don't let the door hit that horrible behind of yours on the way out.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 WoU6d

[Angelina Love] And so after all the blandness and boring matches we've had to suffer so far tonight, I decided to come out here and actually save the division's blushes. Just having me on the show accomplishes that. But I could make things SO much more interesting...

[Joey Styles] Could it be?!?

*Angelina looks down mischievously at her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase. A portion of the crowd pops as they realize a potential cash-in could be coming which could result in Angelina Love vs Trish Stratus - 2 of Canada's finest females clashing in what can only be described as a dream matchup to some. Not to mention the match would be a bonus on an already stacked card.*

[Angelina Love] I COULD cash in this Miss Money In The Bank briefcase...

[Joey Styles] Do it!

*Angelina smirks as the crowd pops again.*

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 NDJs6

[Angelina Love] BUT I'm not going to do that! Of all the places in the world, you really think I would cash this in in Ireland of all places? I want the night I become champion to be memorable in a top class arena with a capacity crowd... not a bingo hall packed full of sweaty bearded overweight men with personal hygiene issues! I want to cash this case in in a city where I know I can have one hell of a celebration party afterwards and not worry about being stabbed or mugged every single second! Does Ireland even have police? Do you even have jail? I swear that I've never felt so threatened in all my life just walking down a street before! Even your children are shady!

*Again, huge heat rains down upon Angelina similar in volume to the heat a few minutes ago. The Irish fans aren't taking too kindly to their country being insulted.*

[Angelina Love] So no... I'm not cashing in tonight. So you can continue to boo me all you like, but I'm only cashing in when the moment is right. And that moment is not now and that moment will NEVER be in this filthy country.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 IwfLU

[Angelina Love] Velvet did herself a favor by staying in the US and I've had just about all that I can take! So right now, I'm going to head to the back and book myself on the next flight out of this disgusting hell-hole!

*With that, Angelina drops her mic and quickly leaves with her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase. The jeers from the fans continue until she eventually exits behind the curtain at the top of the ramp.*

[Joey Styles] Well that was... something.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Take me with you Angelina! I want to see Velvet!

[Jim Ross] ...

*The screen fades out to another commercial break.*

Last edited by Red on Fri May 13, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Red wrote:

[Angelina Love] Oh and let's not forget Madison Rayne. She came out here and stole the show every night and her not getting a title shot is a disgrace. And the fact that'd she'd use our music to trick you people, was truely honoring, and I'll never forget that moment, just like a few weeks ago on Breakdown, where even though it was an Exhibition match, the fact that Madison Rayne wrestled me, is the stand out moment of my career, and then she let me beat her, honestly it was abit too much, but that's Madison, she gave and she gave, and for some reason she was never rewarded for that. And ever since myself and Velvet got jealous and kicked you out of The Beautiful People and became XWL's resident Cave Trolls, you've somehow only got better and better, and we wish you'd join us once again, so we can feel valid and relevant once more. But because of the pathetic GM Vickie Guerrero is, she gave her spotlight to undeserving Diva's, when an actual wrestler for unforgivably overlooked time and time again. So the fact that she left isn't a surprise, she deserves better, and if I had half the talent she had I'd of left too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next