Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011

Go down 
+8
Jonguin
Shug
Bang
Zander
Ash
TheFilthParade
Austin
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Empty
PostSubject: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 pm

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   FPoDl

Live From - Miami, Florida

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

You Decide The Match

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   UyOBRXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   HfC0C
Roderick Strong Vs Sean O'Haire

A. First Blood Match

B. Strap Match

C. Ambulance Match

You Decide The Stipulation

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   5LKREXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   VF9yk
Shawn Michaels Vs Cody Rhodes

A. Falls Count Anywhere Match

B. 30 Minute Iron Man Match

C. Last Man Standing Match

United States Championship

You Decide The Challenger

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Unitedstatestitle

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   LxExgXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   JneN1
Voted In Challenger Vs Justin Gabriel

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   VHd1s
A. Tyler Black

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Rw8UT
B. Tyson Kidd

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   NeYj9
C. Sin Cara

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   KBTSi
D. The Miz

You Decide The Match

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   GBToZXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   9SDjV
Melina Perez Vs Michelle McCool

A. Submission Match

B. Backstage Brawl

C. I'm Sorry Match

Normal Match

Who Do You Want To Accept?

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   EwWkuXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   EmdM1
Voted In Challenger Vs Alberto Del Rio

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   YOV2V
A. Jeff Hardy

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   M5D5V
B. Triple H

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   F9vmP
C. Drew McIntyre

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   OP87N
D. Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Championship Match

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   E8c02cc4ba28

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   KPFd3XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   9Yapt
Randy Orton Vs Wade Barrett

A. No Disqualification Match

B. Loser Leaves XWL

C. Steel Cage Match

Divas Championship

You Decide The Challenger

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   19bb7ce5edd0

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   E2IYKXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   T1Oqk
Voted In Challenger Vs Trish Stratus

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   MUa9i
A. Velvet Sky

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   XZWqs
B. Natalya Neidhart

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   T9uAa
C. AJ Lee

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   M1kut
D. Lita

You Decide The Tag Match

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Tt69k
The Undertaker & Kane Vs Mr. Fn & Ted Dibiase

A. Elimination

B. Falls Count Anywhere

C. Elimination Tables

No Disqualification Match

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   WXvrFXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Skxnf
AJ Styles Vs Kevin Steen

A. Winner Is Named #1 Contender For The United States Championship

B. The Loser Will Be Fired

C. The Winner Is Named #1 Contender & The Loser Is Fired

You Decide The Match

Miss MITB Case Is On The Line

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   RRIKA

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   H4vpbXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   BoETK
Layla El Vs Angelina Love

A. Stretcher Match

B. No Disqualification Match

C. No Count-Outs Match

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Special Referee Match

Referee: Mr. Money In The Bank Rob Van Dam

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Worldtitle

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   ZshZ6XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Jl3Kc
MVP Vs The Rock

A. MVP's associate Batista will be banned from ringside

B. Only MVP will be allowed to use weapons

C. The match will be under a 2 out of 3 falls stipulation

Everyone will be pm'd the voting results of their match and how you reveal your match's voting result is completely up to you guys. Let's have an awesome show and I hope you all enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Following the opening video package hyping numerous matches scheduled for Digital Decision we switch to inside the arena where a huge display of pyrotechnics goes off at the top of the stage and the fans are heard screaming in excitement.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   UFepx

We scan around the audience showing off the excited fans and their signs too.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   RPTG9

The cameras then switch to ringside where Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, and Michael Cole are seen seated at the announcer's table prepared to welcome us.

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to the one night a year that you are in control of! We're live in Miami Florida, it's Digital Decision, I'm Michael Cole and tonight is all about you!

JR: Very well put Michael, it is all about them, it's their decision and I honestly can't wait for tonight to begin!

King: The polls are closed and the decisions are final as of now. What these fans have chosen remains to be revealed but one things for certain it's going to be a crazy night!

Michael Cole: Indeed it is, our main-event tonight has been talked about between everyone ever since it was announced. Montel Vontavious Porter otherwise known as MVP will take on The Rock for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship!

JR: However due to the assault by MVP & Batista on Breakdown last week we don't know if Rob Van Dam is here tonight. He was appointed to be the special referee but we don't have an update on him at this time but we promise to have one before the main-event.

King: Also we've got a big match on Breakdown's side of things where Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett will defend his title against the challenger and the man Wade beat to become champion in the first place, Randy Orton! Things have escalated between these two superstars and tonight you the fans have the final say in what the stipulation will be.

JR: That's right King, they had the choice between a no disqualification match, a steel cage match, or a loser leaves XWL match! Could you imagine if the fans chose that last option? Wade Barrett could lose his title ending his dominance since his arrival and his career would be over just like that...It's a risky place to put himself in but I suppose that comes with the business he's in.

Michael Cole: Speaking of potentially being fired Redemption has a match just like that but with a lot of hatred between the combatants. Kevin Steen and AJ Styles have been involved in one of the most brutal, sickening and sadistic rivalries in distant memory. The two men took their rivalry to the next level last month at Unforgiven where they both had championship gold on their minds. But their hatred for one another distracted them long enough for Justin Gabriel to take advantage of the situation and remain United States Champion. And with that things reached a boiling point and they practically agreed on a loser is fired stipulation for their match. But the decision wasn't up to them, it wasn't up to Vickie Guerrero, because that decision is up to you guys!

King: Just like every other match there were three options for you to choose between. You could name the winner the number one contender for the United States title at Supremacy. Or you could give both men exactly what they want and make it so the loser is fired!

Michael Cole: But the third option is the best of both worlds, the winner is number one contender for The Miz's United States Championship and the loser will be fired!

JR: Uh Michael I think you made a mistake there.

Michael Cole: I'm the voice of XWL JR, I don't make mistakes.

JR: But you said that The Miz was United States Champion, he's not..He has a chance to become champion should the fans vote him in against Justin Gabriel but nothing is set in stone.

King: I'm gonna agree with JR here, Miz is deserving sure but so are Sin Cara, Tyler Black and Tyson Kidd! Either one of them could be voted in it's all up to what these fans want.

Michael Cole: Whatever ...

Just then as the crowd has finally simmered down Ted Dibiase's theme sounds and the Florida crowd erupts in cheers

We pan to the stage with the fans still on their feet cheering he walks out from the back with the million dollar championship around his waist

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   VfADF

He stops for a second showing a slight smile as he looks around at the excited audience.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   9Hwmv

JR: Would you just listen to these fans? Ted's in his home state tonight and the crowd is on their feet for this young man.

Michael Cole: Why is he coming out here though? Shouldn't he be off having another tantrum just because The Undertaker found him as easy picking to toy with on Redemption? It's his own fault for letting his mind games work. Honestly I know I'm not Ted's biggest supporter but you're supposed to be someone these fans look up to...Do you honestly think they want to look up to someone who just loses it after a bad night?

King: Well hold on there Michael, I mean sure it was unprofessional but stuff happens. He lost his cool even ignoring the cheers from the fans to try and calm him down it just wasn't our usual Ted Dibiase we've become accustomed to seeing.

As the reaction continues he walks down the ramp, a look of concern is shown on his face...He shakes it off though and tries to make up for his actions at the end of Redemption by high fiving the hometown state fans of his. Dibiase then sees a woman holding out a pen with her sign in her other hand and he stops to autograph it and then takes a deep breath and walks over to the steel steps where he pauses yet again.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   TaUwm

He looks around at the still cheering crowd removes his Million dollar championship from his waist holds it up high as the reaction gets even louder. Ted then places it on his shoulder and walks up the steel steps and stops in front of the ropes.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   E2Jg6

Finally after looking around again he steps through the ropes and asks for a microphone from the ring announcer.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   EJWvL

He happily hands Ted the microphone and exits the ring leaving Ted to stare at the still supportive crowd with his microphone half way raised.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   ENTOI

JR: You can just see it in his eyes, Ted isn't his usual happy go lucky self tonight.

Michael Cole: And now he's going to bore us all with his sob story, that's good television right there.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Z84z4

Ted Dibiase: You know we're all human, we all make mistakes, we all lose our cool, and I did just that and more this past week. It's been eating me alive ever since I re-watched the show. I lost my cool, I even ignored all of you people. I shouldn't have let The Undertaker effect me like that, but I did and nothing will change that now. Which is why I just had to come out here before anything happened. Before any matches, before anyone would brag about their early victories, because I needed to address all of you. I needed to set the record straight, I needed to come out here not to make any excuses for my unusual behavior but to apologize.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   BuBoh

Ted Dibiase: Until I do I just won't feel right. I let my frustration get the better of me and I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have let my loss effect me, I shouldn't have let The Undertaker's mind games push me over the edge. I shouldn't have done a lot of things and for those reasons I am deeply sorry. For all of you to welcome me as if nothing happened really does make me feel even worse. You forgave me before I even said a thing...I came out here to a fantastic and appreciative reception and I truly didn't deserve it. I'm supposed to be someone you all can look up to, I'm supposed to be this fun loving superstar and I let all of you down!

Michael Cole: Are you kidding me? He came out here to apologize? News flash Ted no one cares!

JR: I actually think it's a very noble thing of Dibiase to do. He wasn't forced to, he didn't get any flack from the fans for it but he still felt it necessary to do so which I commend him for doing so.

King: Yeah I agree JR, he came out here in front of all of these fans and owned up to letting his anger get the better of him which isn't easy to do.

Cheers from the crowd still continue as he stares with a small smile on his face

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   9dw0p

Ted Dibiase: You guys were there for me when not one single person in my life was! People who I thought were my friends left once the money faded, Maryse left and well can't say I was exactly crying over that, and my own father had even turned against. While everything worked out in the end the fact remains is you all kept me going. You supported me when I was as low as I could go, hell because of all of you I'm finally myself! I'm not this carbon copy of my father anymore, I'm Theodore Marvin Dibiase Jr! I'm a little bit loony, I'm quite possibly one of the most out there superstars that you'll see in this company. I mean when's the last time you saw a World Heavyweight Champion play monopoly?! Maybe you saw them obsess over ham sandwiches but that's not important. What's important is the fact that I may be all those things and more, but I'm in the end I'm myself and love me or hate me...What you see is what you get, no hidden agendas, no secret obsessions...I mean if I can come out here on television mentioning monopoly more times than it's probably ever been promoted commercial wise then you pretty much know I'm not going to hide ANYTHING from any of you.

JR: You've really got to admire his honesty and openness about his life and all. While I may not personally understand his obsession with a board game more power to him for not hiding that side of himself.

Michael Cole: Ugh, what a nerd! Board games? This is wrestling, we don't give a damn about your stupid obsessions, worry about your mediocre wrestling ability before anything else kid.

King: Mediocre? He's taken some of our top superstars in XWL to their limit. Most recently The Undertaker at Unforgiven where he picked up quite a huge win.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Wogpb

Ted Dibiase: Just like I didn't hide my anger, while I may not have expressed it in the least bit, I also didn't just smile like a dumbass even though I felt like crap. May not have shown it in the best way but I think it was easy to tell I was pretty pissed off! But that's how it goes, sometimes our emotions get the better of us and I'm no different. But the past is the past now, nothing will change the way I reacted on Redemption all I can do is move on and continue entertaining all of you in my weird yet enticing ways!

The camera zooms in on him as he grins widely.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   T0R4d

Ted Dibiase: So enough of this sappy crap, because tonight's Digital Decision and man am I stoked! My very good friend Dwayne is in the main-event where he will whoop a candy ass or two, and most importantly retain his World Heavyweight Championship! Then after I've put the Brothers Of "Destruction" through a few tables whether that be announcer's tables in a normal match or a tables match! We'll celebrate just like we did last month! The only thing we're not sure of is where to go...I mean Burger King was nice but after what we may or may not have done I'm not sure if we're even allowed back!

Michael Cole: What on earth could they have done to be banned from a Burger King for crying out loud?

King: I'm curious myself...I mean how do you get banned from a fast food chain?

JR: Well if that footage of their trip is ever released I suppose we'll find out.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   1ikes

Ted Dibiase: There's McDonalds but their fries are always so slimy... Oh crap I'm not supposed to say that on television am I? Um...

He clears his throat

Ted Dibiase: And that was my impersonation of your typical Mc Donalds hater! Everyone know they've got the best fries in the entire world and they totally aren't so bland that it feels like you're eating cardboard. Nope not bland one bit...

Michael Cole: Oh my god that was painful...Who does he think he's fooling? You know we may never get a sponsor with Mc Donalds now all because Dibiase can't keep his damn mouth shut.

He pauses listening to the cheers

Ted Dibiase: Anyways let's move onto more fantastic impersonations! Ah I know I'll impersonate Batista!

He clears his throat again then puts on a serious face

Ted Dibiase: So MVP are you on top tonight or bottom?

Michael Cole: Did he really just say that? Did he really?

Meanwhile JR & King share a chuckle between each other while Ted listens to a mixed reaction regarding his comment resulting in him raising his microphone up very quickly.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   77O8Y

Ted Dibiase: Whoa whoa whoa guys! Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking about the XWL rankings! Ya know that little feature on the XWL website?

Laughter among the fans follow while he smiles

Ted Dibiase: For my next impersonation...

He exits the ring and grabs a wrapped up square object from time keeper then steps back into the ring and begins to unwrap it revealing it as a sandwich...But not just any sandwich...A ham sandwich!

Ted Dibiase: Yes you all gussed it, I'm the ham sandwich obsessing Chris Jericho! I'll need absolute silence for this next thing so please quieten down.

He gets down on one knee and raises the sandwich up in the air with one hand extended outward.

Ted Dibiase: You've made me the happiest man alive...Never have I tasted such smokey, smooth, and sexy ham! I must have you forever...I need you...I've gotta gotta have ya!! Will you marry me?

He then bites his lip with the microphone at the sandwich and a "No" is heard. Ted then drops the sandwich in anger stomps on it and raises the microphone up and speaks in a monotone angry voice.

Ted Dibiase: Fine! Now I'll go act as if I never loved you, now I'll go bitch and moan because I lost my World title and I'll blame it all on you and the fans!

They all continue laughing as Ted takes a bow laughing while doing so.

Ted Dibiase: Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night! For my final impersonation, I will be imitating one of my opponent's tonight. The man I defeated at Unforgiven, The Undertaker!

The crowd continues loudly cheering as he exits the ring and grabs a black hat from the time keeper now. He walks up the steps and steps through the ropes then places the hat on with the brim covering his eyes.

Ted Dibiase: At Unforgiven I did not lose... In fact Theodore is the one that in fact last. He lost his soul, and while he may have gained a "pinfall" that doesn't make him the victor! Sorry Theodore better luck next time. Now if you will all excuse me I have to come up with more stupid excuses to explain my loss to the man that I disrespected so greatly. I have to prepare an excuse for after tonight because my brother and I haven't a chance in the fiery pits of hell of walking out the winners tonight.

He then pulls off his hat in a dramatic slow motion then has his eyes barely rolled back in his head and suddenly the lights go out!

Michael Cole: Please don't reappear...Please don't reappear...Please don't reappear!

But his wish isn't granted as the lights come back on and Ted's now laying on his side on the announcer's table with a huge grin as he waves to Cole and the fans near him cheer louder while Cole face palms.

JR: Oh come on Michael this is funny stuff.

King: I'm gonna side with you JR.

The lights cut out again and a few seconds later we hear a thud and the lights come back on and Ted is on his behind holding his leg rolling back n forth sighing in pain.

Ted Dibiase: Yeah that wasn't supposed to happen.. This is harder than it looks folks!

Michael Cole: Oh yeah real classy Ted, injure yourself so you don't have to face The Undertaker and his brother tonight.

JR: I think he's just having fun Michael, you should try it sometime.

The lights cut off yet again and another thud is heard and a loud "DAMMIT!" follows. A few seconds later of silence we're back in the ring with the lights on and Ted is in the ring now holding his arm.

Ted Dibiase: Phew this sure is a work out...I knew I should've made The Undertaker tell me how he doesn't get out of breath...Also note to self, next time bring some night vision goggles. Ah well away I go making an ass out of myself. Man I really do feel like The Undertaker now! Pointless disappearances and random reappearances…Dare I say it…Like a boss!

Michael Cole: This is how Digital Decision is beginning? Really? What idiot signed off on this crap.

King: It's all in fun Michael!

Michael Cole: Sure, because it's fun watching this idiot mock a legend right? It's even more fun to cheer that same idiot.

We're once again treated to a blackened arena and the fans continue to go wild wondering where Ted will end up next. They come back on and he's now up on the top of the stage out of breath and panting with sweat running down his forehead.

Ted Dibiase: Ok...Oka.....OKAY! Now this concludes my priceless impersonations, I'm Ted Dibiase, and rest in .....PEACE!!!!

He does the peace sign then heads to the back as the fans continue cheering.

Michael Cole: Thank god that's finally over with...

King: It was a very entertaining way of opening Digital Decision.

JR: It really was. Ted Dibiase apologized for how he acted on Redemption and even treated us to some hilarity.

The crowd reaches a loud pitch as Ted walks back out from the back with a microphone still in hand and a grin on his face.

Ted Dibiase: Did you guys really think I would leave you with that? A little rest in peace and a simple peace sign? No way! I just want to thank you all for forgiving me and even if I don't know the results of my match yet I thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to vote! Now if you will all excuse me I have a sudden hankering for a ham sandwich!

He laughs then walks back to the back before we fade out to a video package hyping MVP

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 am

*The MVP hype video comes to a close and we go to Digital Decision's interview area where Josh Matthew's is standing along side Natalya. Matthews raises the mic and begins to speak.*

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Nat1

[Josh Matthews]
"Hello everyone and allow me to personally welcome you to Digital Decision. Ted Dibiase kicked off the show with an amazing segment and now, allow me to introduce to you, Natalie Neidhart! Natalya, if you don't mind me asking' how are you feeling right now?"

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Nat6

[Natalya]
"Well Josh, right now I have a lot of different emotions running throughout my body. But the emotion I'm feeling the most is nervousness because when the diva match comes, only one diva will make it into the title match. Only thing I can really do right now is hope that people voted for me, more then they voted for Velvet Sky, AJ Lee, and Lita... I'm sure that the polls are going to be really close so let's just wait and see."

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Nat2

[Josh Mathews]
"Yes we will have to wait and see. Now moving onto my next question. Do you have think you have what it takes to defeat Trish Stratus and win the championship?"

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Nat4

[Natalya]
"Well of course I do. Trish is without a doubt one of the greatest divas to step into a wrestling ring but she is also a diva to make controversy. Summerslam of last year we faced off in a street fight which led to me being victorious. But I feel my revenge is not yet complete. I feel as if I need to defeat Trish for the championship to prove that I am the better diva between us. Come later tonight, I will be the new XWL Divas Champion."

"But like I said before, I can't get to confident because for all I know I might not get voted in. I could be beat by Velvet Sky, but I know it and most of you know it. The only people who would vote for her are Angelina Love, and the guys Angelina sleeps with while on the road. Theres AJ Lee who is one of my best friends here in XWL and if there is anyone who beats me in this poll. I'd want it to be her."

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Nat5

[Josh Matthews]
"Sweet and Dangerous. Good qualities of a champion."

[Natalya]
"Thanks Josh... But back to what I was saying. Finally we have Lita who has been undefeated for a long time here in XWL and a major threat to the diva's division. I learned that last week when I lost to her and I have nothing against Lita. In fact I respect her for the same reasons I respect Trish. Lita helped put the diva's divison on the map back in the day. But now the fact is, it's time for a new Diva to become the face of XWL's Diva Division."

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Nat3

[Natalya]
"And her name is Natalya..."

*Natalya says her final words as she walks off the screen.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Ted Dibiase Opening Promo

Best promo evar mischief

Natalya Interview

Great way of flowing from the hype video to Josh Matthews being in position for an interview. I liked that you reflected on the opening it gives the show that real life feel to it. Some good questions and answers with Natalya bringing up the voting and anticipating it's reveal. Nice touch on bringing up their history from last year. Also good reflecting on your loss to Lita this past week and then going onto praising both Trish and Lita but expressing your feel for a change and basically saying that change is you. Nice promo the length was fitting considering it followed a big opening promo so good job.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

*Justin Gabriel's theme hits across the arena. The United States champion slowly makes his way down to ringside, taunting the fans. Penny Cash is waiting at ringside to conduct an Interview with Justin Gabriel*
XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   0hG43
[Penny Cash]
Thanks for joining me at ringside Justin, and Tonight you have your second title defense in a match.. where you don't even know you opponent, wha..
XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   0FLWx
[Justin Gabriel]
Let me stop you right there....Like you said, I still don't even know my opponent tonight, This company is a joke. They should respect their champions, and not put them in situations like this...But Whoever it is.. I'm going to come down to this ring, put on the best performance of the night.. and retain my United States championship. I can do that, Because I'm the best in this company. I'm going to outshine everybody on this show tonight..These people, act like The Rock is the best, Just because he got a lucky a title win at Unforgiven. But, in case you people failed to notice... Like Wade said on Breakdown, the titles within The Corre right now... are the two most prestigious titles in this company. Everybody wants a shot at our title.. you've a bunch of superstars just wanting to get the chance at our titles. They all know, that me and Wade are the two biggest stars in this company, but nothing is going to change that. Not Randy Orton, not The Miz or Tyler Black... Nobody in this company can knock us off the top spot.. Because there isn't anybody good enough. Right now, you are staring into the future of XWL.
XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   6Kqfw
[Justin Gabriel]
I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again. I AM a future World Heavyweight Champion... I don't care when it happens it could be Supremacy, It could be Eye for an Eye... Soon enough, XWL management will have no choice but to give me a shot at that title.. and when they do.. whoever the champion is.. be it The Rock or MVP. I will become the World Heavyweight Champion. Like it or not, I am the future of this company. Nothing is going to get in my way, I will get what I deserve and that is to called the best...

*Roars of disapproval come from the audience*

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   MIAxZ
[Justin Gabriel]
You people can boo all you want, because it isn't going to stop me achieving my goals. You people have no effect on my career, not even tonight when you vote who I defend this title against... Because despite all your efforts... I will still walk out United States Champion

*Justin Gabriel smirks and raises up the United States title*
XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   R6WbM

*We fade to a video package for Chris Jericho*

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 pm

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   ViceReview

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ted Dibiase Opening Promo

Really good promo as always by David. Liked how you reflected on Ted's actions from last week and brought Ted out to apologize to the crowd. Then began to talk about Ted's past from when he had money till now and how things changed. Maryse leaving you, and Ted's father leaving him... Brought up the Monopoly bit again I see mischief Good stuff... Don't really know how to explain the rest of the promo but one word that can describe it in my opinion... awesome. Especially the last sentence mischief

Rating: 5/5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalya Interview

My Promo mischief

Justin Gabriel Interview

Pretty good promo there Gaz, seemed to be a little shorter then your average promo but it was just as good. Showing some confidence going into tonights United States Title match against an unknown opponent. Overall good promos, looking to defend your title tonight and capture the World Heavyweight Championship in the future.

Rating: 4/5

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Vice wrote:
[center]XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   ViceReview

Copying me by using an image title gr8
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Ash wrote:
Vice wrote:
[center]XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   ViceReview

Copying me by using an image title gr8

Mad Bro mischief
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Untitled
( Ash and Vice umad )

Ted Dibiase opening promo (*****)

You always deliver great solid promos, getting across your intentions for the future, talking a bit about the past and keeping it fresh with humor all the way through. I try to do the same thing and I get it easy due to being The Rock, but your humor has to be subtle and made from scratch so cudos for that first off.

Now onto this promo, it was actually one my favourites from you, great writing from the start by having Ted apologize for blowing his ever so friendly top, proving that even the calmest of minds get fried by the dead man, next up you mention The Rock, auto 5 star promo right there mischief The impression parts were all pretty funny and I almost spit out my water at the ham sandwhich bit. Anyway, amazing promo with a lot of effort, the usual from you and I expect nothing less. Keep it up.

Natalya promo (***)

Good little promo here from Natalya, starting off with how uneazy she feels was a good move considering no one knows their fate for the matches. Next onto what will happen IF you're picked, nice little use of history talking about the street fight with Trish and a BURN on the beautiful people lol

Overall it was a solid promo that done its job, could have been a little longer but doesn't matter too much, good promo.

Justin Gabriel promo (***)

Solid heel promo here Gaz. Starts well with Justin cutting of the interviewer to express his displeasure in the ppv, not a lot of heels are liking this show are they lol. Nice confident following talking about how you and Wade Barett are the best and The Rocks win was a fluke ( plain mischief: ) I like how you then link into that by stating your intentions and that is to go for the World Heavyweight Championship (Just bring it bitch)

All in all a really good promo here that covers everything it needs to I suppose, I personally would have liked it a little bit longer, running through the list of opponents etc. None the less solid heel promo, it's just missing a little something.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 pm

I already ran through the list of opponents on Breakdown,Zander. mischief
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Gazza wrote:
I already ran through the list of opponents on Breakdown,Zander. mischief

My bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

OOC: I need a feud, and ignore the title he is holding in the promo I couldn't find any other videos to use for a lot of gifs without a title and this one the title was least noticeable in.

*The video package ends and we go to a short commercial break....*

*The commercial ends and we fade into some commentary.*

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFf9qbSsnJW4OxFW_KHRL6EI1FCqfNI47EvciQAy2urwdJGlnu&t=1

[King]
Some interesting statements we just heard from Justin Gabriel.

[JR]
And what an interesting match Gabriel will be in too. He could be facing any one of Tyler Black, Tyson Kidd, Sin Cara, OR EVEN THE MIZ!

[King]
It could be anyone JR, and that's what makes this Pay Per View one of the most interesting of the year. It's all about what the fans want! And those superstars must feel all the pressure of having to try and give the fans a reason to vote for them!

JR]
Personally, I'd like to see them all win, they're all such great competitors in the ring!

[King]
That's true, but only one can win JR, and you know that. So we've got to just hope the most truly deserving man wins the polls.

[JR]
That Justin Gabriel, he irritates me, I hope whoever does win beats him and whipes that evil smile right off his face.

[King]
Oh please, Justin Gabriel is just showing us the same kind of confidence that got him into the US Title picture in the first place.

[JR]
But in other news, this Pay Per View is shaping up to be one of the best in awhile as The Rock takes on MVP, and of course, with special ref, Rob Van Dam.

[King]
After the beatdown on RVD last week, who even knows if he'll be here tonight?!?!!?

[JR]
For MVP and The Rock's sake, they better hope he's not.

[King]
And then the divas title match as well. We've already heard from Natalya today, and out of all the choices to face Trish, I placed my vote on Natalya!

[JR]
I don't know if she's the right pick though King. I mean.......

*JR is about to talk about Natalya and the divas title match some more, but he is interrupted by a theme and that theme is none other than Kevin Nash's theme.*

[JR]
HE'S BACK!!!!!! BAH GAWD, DIESEL, KEVIN NASH IS BACK HERE IN XWL!!!!

[King]
This Pay Per View will now see the return of a former XWL Superstar as well!!!! What a night!

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Kevin-nash-a
*Kevin Nash walks down the center ramp and waves to some fans showing them he is still a face even though he hasn't been around in awhile, and seeing this, the fans give a small pop. Nash even gives a few of them high fives.*

[King]
It seems Kevin Nash is still a favorite in the eyes of the fans!

*Nash high fives a few more fans and he walks around over to the steel steps area while the fans near ring side cheer hoping for him to come near them.*

[JR]
That's for sure right now, but will he stand by the fans or leave them again like he did last time?

*Some people have brought signs for Nash, seeing as his return was heavily rumored for a few eeks now.*

*Nash walks back around and even gives some high fives to the fans on the other side of the arena area.*

[King]
Either way, it sure is great to have Kevin Nash, Big Daddy Cool, back here in XWL.

*Kevin Nash climbs up the steel steps over on the other side and walks out to the middle of the ring ropes and steps over them. Kevin Nash walks to the middle of the ring and pulls out a mic.*

[JR]
Bah gawd, look at the enormous size of Nash!

[King]
He might've even gotten bigger from the last time we saw him!

[JR]
It seemed impossible then, but boy you might be right!

[King]
What are you talking about? I'm always right!

[JR]
Always King?

*Kevin Nash walks across the ring holding the mic and raises his shoulders at the crowd. Almost like he's signalling to them, "You didn't expect me?"

[JR]
I wonder exactly what Kevin Nash wants to tell all of the crowd out here tonight at Digital Decision.

[King]
Whatever it is, it's sure to be interesting.

*Kevin Nash walks over to the ropes on the ring and leans on them and finally raises the mic to start talking to the fans delight.*

[Kevin Nash]
XWL UNIVERSE!!!!! It's been awhile! And boy, has it been way to long. Too long sense the last time I heard you all cheer me as I made my way to the ring. Too long since I've locked up with the other XWL Superstars, too long since I've hit THE JACKKNIFE on anyone here. Too long since I've stood here in the ring talking to all of you here fans, listening to every word I say. And I've missed it all. That is why when I first got called by XWL's owner a few weeks ago, how could I turn down the offer? XWL's Owner gave me another chance to come out here and perform, like I did before I resigned last time. I can tell you this, as long as I'm breathing, I ain't ever leaving this place again. The feeling is right to be back and ALL you fans know, this is Kevin Nash's time to shine ONCE AGAIN!

[JR]
It seems Kevin Nash wants the fans to know, life just isn't the same without them.

[King]
And boy, is that a right statement!

[JR]
You got that right! There's no other place like the XWL.

*The fans cheer for Kevin Nash's happiness to be back in the business.*

[Kevin Nash]
But it's not all fun, this is still a business, and like any other business, this business will take hard work to succeed in. And when you've set your goals high like mine are, it makes you have to work just that much harder. So like me or not, everyone in the locker, I will make you respect me and respect my ability to perform in that ring. I won't let anyone else outshine me, whether you guys like it OR NOT. I'm Kevin Nash and I'm here to stay. I WILL get myself into the Intercontinental Championship picture, Randy Orton, Wade Barret or whoever has the title when I get my shot, whether it's The Pope, Daniels, I don't really give a shit. Because whoever it is, a big target will be on your back soon enough, because when Kevin Nash has his goals set, he won't stop until he reaches them. And right now, I'm going to be setting my sight on taking that Intercontinental title off of whoever is holding it. And back where it belongs, around Kevin Nash's waist. The Intercontinental Title is as good as mine, no one will tell me any different, NO ONE, this has been a dream of mine for a long time and I'm not going to let it go.

[JR]
It appears Kevin Nash wants an opportunity at the Intercontinental title.

[King]
He might be asking for more than he's bargained for, but time will tell.

*The crowd cheers hearing that Kevin Nash is going to join the race for the IC Title and Nash pauses for a second to let the cheers soak in.*

[Kevin Nash]
I'm not going to stop. I've come here with one goal in mind, one goal that is, and the XWL Universe will help me reach that one goal, you guys will be my fuel, you'll help me get the one extra push I need when I'm down and out, the one more move that I'll need to hit to keep my opponent from kicking out. The extra burst of strength to kick out of Randy Orton's RKO, Wade Barret's Wasteland. XWL Universe, I'm going to put my trust in you, that you guys can give me the type of extra push I will need to win the title. Because believe me, it's a long road, but I'm ready for the long training days, and every set back I might end up having. It's all a part of achieving success.

[JR]
Nash is really getting into his hopes of becoming Intercontinental Champion!

[King]
Well he has a right to JR, He IS one of the biggest and strongest athletes ever seen here in XWL!

[Kevin Nash]
Because I'll never give up. I've come to win. I couldn't resist making another run at holding a title, I couldn't resist the pull of competition, I'm a very competitive man if you didn't already know that, and I want to prove just how competitive I will be in order to win that championship...... But on to the real reason I'm out here. The real reason is to talk about what I think about me being left off the card for my debut.... Well I think it is bull shit, but unlike many other men would've done and sat in their house and complained, I did something. I came here, and I'm still going to be out here talking to all of you, Because it's what I love to do. Even without a match, I will make sure to make my presence felt each and every week, no match or not. And believe me, if anyone thinks they can take me, save it, save it for the chance you get to strike me from behind, low blow me, or even use a weapon, because no one can handle me one on one in a straight up fight. Don't even try it, if ANYONE comes out here right now, I WILL destroy them.

[JR]
Nash NO! Anyone could come out!

[King]
Oh please, he can handle his own, if anyone comes out, the pure size of him alone will make them think twice!

[JR]
I wouldn't be so sure, after all, there are some other men almost equally as big here in XWL.

*Kevin Nash stalls a few moments as no ones theme hits.*

[Kevin Nash]
That's what I thought. No one will stand up to me. NO ONE, Big Daddy Cool is coming for each and every one of you in that locker room. Just watch.

[JR]
I'm surprised, I thought for sure someone would come out to try and shut him up.

[King]
Well that's not the case, but these fans seem to be loving every bit of him talking.

*Nash walks towards the ropes and tosses the mic down as he exits the ring to his theme.*

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

Last edited by Rap Crackle Pop on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm

United States title is on Redemption. Think you mean Intercontinental title.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Also guys try to pay attention. The PPV began with JR King Cole so you need to use those three and only those three as commentators for this event. Just a small thing you at least used King & JR just remember to use Cole too.

Last edited by E/T on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Oops yeah I did fail, I forgot which title was which brand so I just guessed and guessed wrong lol. I'll edit it
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Rap Crackle Pop wrote:
Oops yeah I did fail, I forgot which title was which brand so I just guessed and guessed wrong lol. I'll edit it

Still it's your first full week and PPV so you didn't know any better. We appreciate the effort that you put into the promo and aside from a few errors it was a job well done and I'll review it in full later on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Woooooo fixed it all up with my edits, now to think of what to do with my Bradshaw promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 am

Nash has left the ring and a moment and the camera focuses back on the announce team of Cole, King and JR.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well thank goodness that's over with. I sweat I don't know what Nash was trying to really accomplish.

[Jim Ross]
Ya can't blame the guy for trying to make a statement on his....

[Michael Cole]
A STATEMENT?! You've got to be kidding me JR. So far I am unimpressed with this whole ppv. I'm starting to question why I even took this job.

[Jerry Lawler]
What in the Hell are you talking about Cole?

[Michael Cole]
Have you guys not been paying attention? We kick off the pay per view with Ted Dibiase coming out here and boring us with his lame impressions. Natalya comes on and play miss goodie-two shoes and talks nicely about all the divas that are better than her. As if there's any chance these fans actually voted her into tonight's title match. Oh and Justin Gabriel... please he's living in Wade Barrett's shadow despite him being the United States Champion and that's just pathetic... Oh and don't even get me started about Kevin Nash. I didn't say a word while he was out here because he put me to sleep.

[Jim Ross]
I'd like to see you say that to Nash's face Cole.

[Michael Cole]
Oh really you'd like me to JR?

[Jim Ross]
Why Hell yeah I would. I'd want to see him knock your head off.

[Michael Cole]
Well ya know what... I'm taking a piss break which will be way more entertaining right now than this crap and if I see Nash back there, then I'll tell it to his face.

Cole removes his headset and stands up.

[Jerry Lawler]
Is he serious JR? We're in the middle of a Pay per view.

Cole leaves the announcers table and heads to the back.

[Jim Ross]
Well good riddance to him King. Such unprofessionalism makes me sick.

[Jerry Lawler]
It's not like we need him out here anyways.

[Jim Ross]
Ya got that right. We've called many a ppvs without Cole and we certainly don't need him now. I hope he doesn't come back and I...

JR is cut off by the sound of the following theme music.

[Jerry Lawler]
Hold that thought JR... This pay per view is really about to get good now.

Sheamus walks out from the back and onto the stage.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR101108_mp4_003150447

Sheamus wastes no time in walking down to the ring. He's angry and seems to have a purpose.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR101108_mp4_003161324

[Jim Ross]
But King... Sheamus isn't even scheduled to be here tonight.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR101108_mp4_003164494

[Jerry Lawler]
That's a travesty in it's own right JR. Without Sheamus there would be nobody willing to watch XWL and that's a fact.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR101108_mp4_003177274

Sheamus enters the ring and calls for a mic to quickly begin to speak.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003524119

[Sheamus]
Nash!!! Where are ya fella? Come on out... Don't be afraid... Get out here now...

[Jim Ross]
Why in the world is he calling out Kevin Nash?

[Jerry Lawler]
Well Nash was looking for a fight and Sheamus simply came out to answer it.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003524599

[Sheamus]
What are ya hiding for big fella? You looking to fight, well the Celtic Warrior is always looking for a fight. Oh I see Kevin Nash, you're just like all the rest. Your just another over rated punk like The Rock, who thinks he can come out here and run his mouth and then run off and hide in the back once someone comes out here to confront you for running your mouth. You see fella, you're on my brand, BreakDown and I'm issuing a challenge to you for next week on BreakDown if you actually got the guts to show up in the same ring as me.

[Jim Ross]
Sheamus versus Nash on BreakDown? Now that folks will be one Hell of a fight.

[Jerry Lawler]
Ya see JR... Sheamus isn't afraid of anyone, unlike Kevin Nash.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003530599

[Sheamus]
Now I understand that tonight is all about what you people want to see. The only problem is that you people are too stupid to realize what it is that you need to see, and that's me once again becoming your World Champion. In my time here in XWL I've destroyed more people than you can imagine, and if you don't believe me just ask David Vaughn, who got demoted from referee to some weasel in the back trying to do interviews with divas. However, this pay per view is an injustice because you people would never vote for me. Why? because you won't vote for someone that you are all afraid of.

[Jerry Lawler]
Yea JR these people are down right scared of Sheamus.

[Jim Ross]
Well King can you blame them for being afraid of a big monster such as Sheamus.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003524279

[Sheamus]
Mick Foley is holding me down by not even letting me be a voting option for a World Championship match against The Rock. Hell I beat Randy Orton 2 weeks ago and I'm not even getting a shot at the Intercontinental Championship tonight. Everyone is afraid of me and no one wants to face me and I understand that now. Ya see earlier today I looked at all the matches I could have been apart of and I could have at least been a voting option to face Alberto Del Rio as part of his open challenge. But ya know, even if I was an option I doubt that you people would have even voted for me because you know I'd hurt Del Rio, just like I've done before in the past.

Sheamus is about to continue to talk but he leaves the ring unexpectedly.

[Jerry Lawler]
Where is Sheamus going JR?

[Jim Ross]
I don't know King you're guess is as good as mine.

Sheamus walks around the ring and then begins to speak.

[Sheamus]
Just to prove my point, let's see who exactly you people voted for here tonight. Let's see who the options were to face Alberto Del Rio here tonight.

Sheamus points to the titantron as the visual for the match and voting options appear.

Normal Match

Who Do You Want To Accept?

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   EwWkuXWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   EmdM1
Voted In Challenger Vs Alberto Del Rio

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   YOV2V
A. Jeff Hardy

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   M5D5V
B. Triple H

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   F9vmP
C. Drew McIntyre

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   OP87N
D. Daniel Bryan

[Sheamus]
Ahh there we have it... Jeff Hardy, I beat him... Triple H... I beat him... Drew McIntyre... I beat him... and Daniel Bryan... I beat him too. So let's see who you people voted for... Let's start with you over here. Which of those losers did you vote for?

Sheamus has walked over to a random fan in the front row and put the mic up to him to get his answer.

[Alan]
My name is Alan and I voted for Drew McIntyre... Fuck Yeah!

[Sheamus]
McIntyre?!!!

Sheamus pushes Alan back down in his seat.

[Jim Ross]
Sheamus has no right laying his hands on our fans.

[Sheamus]
Why in the world would you vote for him? He's Scottish for goodness sakes fella. Nothing worthy of a vote of any kind has ever came out of Scotland. See and that is what happens when they give you people power. Let's move on, you over there who did you vote for?

He walks over to another fan across the way and put the mic up to him.

[Vice]
Whoo!!! I'm Vice and I'm the best in the world....

[Sheamus]
What? Spare me your jibberish and just say who you voted for.

Vice's excitement has died down and his lip quivers as he mutters out who he voted for.

[Vice]
Jeff...

[Sheamus]
Did you seriously vote for that screw up? I doubt he even made it here to the arena tonight. Jeff Hardy is the biggest waste of talent we've ever seen and I've proven it before to all of you. If he gets voted in then I'm sure he'll look foolish again losing to Del Rio in front of all of you. Let's see... this fella over here... who did you waste your vote on?

Sheamus walks up to another fan for his response

[Julio]
Dude, you're not going to hit me are you?

[Sheamus]
If you don't answer my question right now, I'll kick your teeth down your throat.

[Julio]
Well I voted for my favorite wrestler of all time...

[Sheamus]
Oh what a smart man you are... You voted for me huh?

[Julio]
No way man... I voted for the American Fucking Dragon, Bryan Danielso... I mean Daniel Bryan.

[Sheamus]
Ughh you people make me sick to me stomach. How could you vote for that tiny excuse of a man? Daniel Bryan has done nothing here in XWL. He literally is all talk and no action. I can't believe you, let's see who your friend here voted for.

Sheamus points the mic to the guy standing next to Julio.

[Zander]
I so voted for The Game, The King of Kings, Triple H and if you ain't down with that... then I got two words for ya... ....

[Crowd]
SUCK IT!!!

[Sheamus]
You dumb teenagers don't know anything. You voting for Triple is just sad. That senior citizen can't even keep a hold of his wife because she opens her legs up to every guy with a pretty smile. I should put Triple H out of his misery next time I get a chance. Now there's gotta be one fan in here who isn't ignorant.

Sheamus walks further along the barricade looking for another fan to ask.

[Sheamus]
Ahh here we are, an older fella. You surely got to be smarter than all these stupid kids that don't know any better. Ol' lad, who did ya vote for to face Alberto Del Rio.

[???]
JOHN MORRISON!!!

[Sheamus]
Oh I s... wait Morrison? He's not even one of the options? Have you lost your marbles old timer? Why would you want to vote for Morrison?

[???]
Cuz I'm a MOFO!!!

[Sheamus]
Because you're a what? What is a mof... Wait a second... I get it, I know who you are. Aren't you Zack Ryder's father?

[Zack's Dad]
Oh yeah babay! Straight from the palace of wisdom and I'm all about UHN.

[Sheamus]
UHN? I don't even want to know what that means. I'm sure it's something stupid just like your son's dumb catchphrase. This has been a complete waste of my time. What makes you a fan of a loser like John Morrison anyways?

[Zack's Dad]
You mean besides the fact that he beat you on BreakDown last week?

[Crowd]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... lol!

Sheamus gets angry quick, fast and in a hurry as he drops the microphone while Zack's Dad smirks and puts on his John Morrison shades. Cool

[Jerry Lawler]
Is Zack's Dad asking for a death wish?

Sheamus slaps the Jo Mo shades right off of Zack's Dad. :OMG:

[Jim Ross]
That was just uncalled for King.

Zack's Dad doesn't look to happy but he still smiles as he unbuttons his coat to reveal his John Morrison t-shirt that he's wearing. Sheamus doesn't take too kindly to the gesture as he grabs Zack's Dad by his shirt and pulls him over the barricade and onto the floor.

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh this isn't going to be good.

Sheamus takes off his coat and begins to rip it apart. He then tears the shirt right off of Zack's Dad and then wraps it around Zack's Dad's neck. He stares him the face as he verbally berates him for insulting him and then throws him into the ring. Zack's Dad cowers in the corner as Sheamus slowly walks over to him, but then Sheamus stops dead in his tracks as he hears...

[Jim Ross]
Here comes Morrison... Thank God.

John Morrison comes dashing down to the ring and as Sheamus turns around Morrison is in his face already cocking back for a strike.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_RAWCaptures0178

Morrison hits Sheamus hard but Sheamus fires back and the two begin to slug it out.

[Jerry Lawler]
This isn't even a match JR, this is insane!

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_RAWCaptures0180

Morrison begins to get the upperhand as he clotheslines Sheamus up over the top rope, but Sheamus falls to the apron and catches himself from falling all the way down. Morrison takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd and then notices Sheamus is still up. Morrison jumps and kicks Sheamus in the head, knocking him down to the floor.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003554839

[Jim Ross]
That kick echoed throughout the arena King!

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003555999

[Jerry Lawler]
Wow JR! I can't deny that. I felt that kick from over here.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003550959

[Jim Ross]
Sheamus isn't at all happy about that, but it serves him right.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003566039

[Jerry Lawler]
Don't worry JR, Sheamus will get him some of John Morrison sooner rather than later.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003553559

Sheamus gets back on the ring apron and takes off his shirt. He beats his chest and then enters the ring and charges right at Jo Mo. Morrison leap frogs right over Sheamus and Sheamus crashes into the turnbuckle. Morrison quickly takes advantage by running over and kicking Sheamus square in the ribs, knocking the wind right out of him.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_January100405

[Jim Ross]
John Morrison's athletic ability is phenomenal and it got the better of Sheamus there.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_January100406

Morrison begins to pummel Sheamus in the corner as Sheamus is nearly defenseless.

[Jerry Lawler]
This is ridiculous. Someone needs to stop this madness.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_January100407

The referee is finally able to pull Morrison away from Sheamus to put an end to it.

[Jim Ross]
Morrison is heated right now... I wish the ref would let him go.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_January100410

Sheamus begins to stand and walks over to Morrison to hit him from behind. However, Morrison seen him from the corner of his eye and baited Sheamus into following him as he now grabs the top rope as Sheamus draws closer.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_January100419

[Jerry Lawler]
What is Morrison trying to do now?

Morrison springboards onto the ropes and back towards an unsuspecting Sheamus. Morrison drills Sheamus in the face with the flying Chuck Kick!

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_January100525

[Jim Ross]
That was a sick flying kick by Morrison!

Morrison isn't done yet. He sees Sheamus lying down and out and Morrison positions him near the corner and looks out to the fans as he looks to deliver his patented move known as Star Ship Pain! Morrison leaps to the top rope and does a split legged springboard off of it. Luckily for Sheamus, he rolled out of the ring as Morrison leaped up. However Morrison lands back on his feet and looks right at Sheamus as he retreats.

[Jerry Lawler]
That was smart. Live to fight another day Sheamus.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003612839

Sheamus continues to back up the walkway as John Morrison's theme music begins to play.

[Jim Ross]
Sheamus can't run forever as I'm sure these two will meet again.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003615639

[Jerry Lawler]
Morrison ambushed Sheamus here tonight. Sheamus will repay the favor soon enough.

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Normal_MNR111510_mkv_003620879

John Morrison now finally turns his attention back to Zack's Dad who is still a little roughed up. He comes to and realizes he's in the ring with Morrison. He marks out in front of him and gives him a huge BRO-Hug! Morrison chuckles and then pats him on the back. Zack's Dad doesn't let go and Morrison pries him off as he gives him the "not cool bro" look. Evil or Very Mad

[Jim Ross]
Well I can't wait for them to get it on again. That right there folks is what XWL is all...

Michael Cole walks back into the camera shot as he has returned to the announcer's table.

[Michael Cole]
Hey guys I'm back. Did I miss anythi... what? What's Morrison doing out here? Wait is that Zack Ryder's dad? What's he doing in the ring? Well I'm glad I didn't have to sit through whatever just happened because with those two involved, it must have been crap.

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh pipe down Cole. Shut up and listen for once and we'll tell you what just went down while you were in the lil' boys room.

[Michael Cole]
Hey it's never a joke whenever I drain the main vein! I do a victory lap after every time I go.

[Jim Ross]
What? Eww that's disgusting. Look Cole, we'll fill you in on what just transpired out here in a moment but for now let's take a look at how one of tonight's feature bouts came to a head, as the Brothers of Destruction team up to face Ted Dibiase and Mr. Fn.

The camera fades to an awesomely designed video package highlighting all the events leading up to the big tag team match.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 am

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Great promo, had me laughing aloud at the parts with Zacks dad, god I hope everyone watches long island iced Z. Anyway yeah, awesome promo and i'll review it more later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 am

zander14rfc wrote:
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Great promo, had me laughing aloud at the parts with Zacks dad, god I hope everyone watches long island iced Z. Anyway yeah, awesome promo and i'll review it more later Very Happy

Lmao same here also let's hope we get a match before the next promo...

Embarassed

We don't want a zillion promos before the first match lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:40 pm

*As we return from commercial we see XWL Journalist Scott Sanford walking backstage. Scott stops when he sees Lucky Cannon and Alex Riley*

{Lucky Cannon}
Rock, Orton, Lucky Cannon, Shoot!! Ha!! Lucky Cannon beats Orton.. I win again!!

{Sanford}
What in the world are you two doing?

{Lucky Cannon}
We're playing "Rock, Orton, Lucky Cannon.. shoot!.. It's are variation of Rock, Paper, Scissors.... You see... Rock beats Orton... Orton beats... nothing.. and Lucky Cannon beats Rock and Orton!!!

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Screenshot2011-07-19at13427PM

{Sanford}
So if you pick Lucky Cannon you win no matter what?

{Lucky Cannon}
Exactly!! You see Scott, whether Orton wins or loses tonight I'm going to challenge, and beat him in a match on Breakdown.. and if he's champ, then I'll do it again at Supremacy... If he loses tonight.. then after I beat Orton on Breakdown I'll do what he was unable to do.. win the I.C. title... And eventually I will work my way up XWL and defeat The Rock.. or whoever's the World Heavy Weight Champion.. And prove that XWL is ALL ABOUT ME!!!!

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Screenshot2011-07-19at13408PM

{Scott Sanford}
Errr.. well good luck with that Lucky

{Lucky Cannon}
You don't need to wish me luck... I'm always Lucky...

*Lucky Cannon and Riley high five and walk off as we go to the next scene.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:03 pm

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   ViceReview2-1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Nash Promo
Kevin Nash returns to XWL and sets his sights on the Intercontinental Title. I like the fact that you named all the possible outcomes of tonight and the top contenders for the intercontinental title.... But you missed John Morrison :OMG: what kinda of evil man is Nash Sad Overall pretty good return... Great promo... Keep up the good work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheamus Promo/Morrison Attack
When Ed told me about this I laughed but I didn't expect it to be that funny. Adding in the people's name added some laughs into, giving them each a different personality. Funny part is Zack's dad can get onto the PPV when Zack Ryder can't. Rolling Eyes Use of pictures made it better for when Morrison came out. Great Promo. Morrison/Sheamus will be awesome mischief But we all know Morrison is better then Sheamoose...

Also, I agree with what you said:

Quote :
[Vice]
Whoo!!! I'm Vice and I'm the best in the world....

Lucky Promo
Was a little short and it could of been longer but at least you were able to capture a cocky side of Lucky. At first I was confused about "Rock, Orton, Lucky" but then as the promo went on I loled a little bit. Was a good promo but like I said, could of been longer.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Make sure you read up people and be sure to send me votes for who you think should win an award. The categories are the same as last time and just like last time you're unable to vote for yourself.

Match of the PPV

Promo of the PPV

Star of the Show

Diva of the Show

Shocker of the Show

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Jerry wrote:

[color=red]{Lucky Cannon}
Exactly!! You see Scott, whether Orton wins or loses tonight I'm going to challenge, and beat him in a match on Breakdown..[/i][/center]

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   RI9Og
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Jerry wrote:

{Lucky Cannon}
Exactly!! You see Scott, whether Orton wins or loses tonight I'm going to challenge, and beat him in a match on Breakdown..

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Bert-and-ernie-reaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011    XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Digital Decison: 7/17/2011 - 7/24/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next