Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011

Go down 
+13
Bang
Shug
TheKrzyOne
MicksterG951
Austin
BoscoHeelBrand
Zander
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
TheFilthParade
Alan
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:30 pm

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 XW9Zd

Live From - New York, NY

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena For Matches - WCW Nitro

Normal Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 F68PJXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 IaAWD
Dolph Ziggler Vs Tyson Kidd

Extreme Rules Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 YUrUfXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 SUGhC
Edge Vs Mr. Fn

Normal Divas Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 FkTvtXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 U1ElO
Kelly Kelly Vs Natalya

Normal Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 BjovSXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 HYCpZ
AJ Styles Vs Sheamus

Normal Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 VLHENXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 1rB3E
Kane Vs Rob Van Dam

Normal Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 7qEKSXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 7Zsqi
The Brian Kendrick Vs The Hurricane

Normal Divas Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 WtKqdXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 XIJqQ
Eve Torres Vs Maryse

Three Stages Of Hell Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 K3vjUXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 KpfdR
Bryan Danielson Vs Davey Richards

Normal Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 QUZaJXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 HLTGJ
Alberto Del Rio Vs Eddie Guerrero

Triple Threat Match

United States Championship

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Unitedstatestitle

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 F8QLvXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 QfoYIXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 K8hfa
Shawn Michaels Vs Triple H Vs Kevin Steen (C)

Normal Match

Intercontinental Contendership

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 NEtFpXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 JV9dy
Alex Shelley Vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 UyxMgXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 XO8J8
Ted DiBiase Vs Michael McGillicutty

Extreme Rules Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 To9XaXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 MyjZG
Cody Rhodes Vs Mick Foley

Ladder Match

Divas Championship

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Ov5F1XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 WAMA1
AJ Lee Vs Kaitlyn (C)

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 UWc8UXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 E6al6
Justin Gabriel Vs Wade Barrett

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 O11jmXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 QaM6F
Randy Orton Vs Christian

Normal Match

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 EQcXKXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 QjFYl
John Cena Vs The Rock

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Worldtitle

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 0i29aXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 7lcIr
Chris Jericho Vs CM Punk (C)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:30 pm

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 3878649580_700f9b022e

November to Remember's opening pyro shoots out from the stage as the camera pans across the excited faces of the members of the crowd, cheering and showing their various signs for XWL Superstars such as CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero and The Miz. The camera pans down to the commentary table where we are first graced by the voice of Good Ol' JR.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 10079812

JR:Hello and welcome to November To Remember, and what is sure to be for everyone in the audience, and all you viewing at home, an explosive and volatile show. Thankfully I won't be calling this one myself as I'm joined at the announcer's table by Michael Cole and Joey Styles, and gentlemen, I gotta say, what a card we have tonight, so many huge matches!

Michael Cole:You got that right, JR! We'll have Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Kevin Steen for the United States Championship, and I have to say, my favourite in this match has to be The Game, Triple H. He's taken a Sledgehammer to Shawn twice, you gotta question the kind of condition he's in, but as much as I hate to admit it, you can't count out the wild card in the United States Champion, Kevin Steen.

Joey Styles:That's right, and how about a non-title match happening here tonight, between Justin Gabriel, and Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, this rivalry stemming back to when these two were a team known as the Corre, but things quickly dissolved when Justin started pushing his way to a title shot.

JR:Speaking of rivalries, tonight we'll also see a rematch from Redemption, Ted Dibiase against a surprising up and comer in Michael McGillicutty. McGillicutty claims Ted is a disgrace to his father's legacy, and picked up the win over him despite it being in controversial fashion, and this rematch tonight shall determine a winner. We will also hold two friends duking it out for the Diva's Championship, when AJ Lee gets her rematch against her best friend Kaitlyn. We have all that and so much more, so don't touch that television remote, an-

The theme song of Dolph Ziggler is accompanied by boos as the man of the hour appears from behind the curtain. He stands on the stage, and stares at the crowd from there, raising an eyebrow as he begins to stroll down the ramp, talking to some fans nearby about how they need to shut the hell up. He decides to walk around the side of the ring, and leaps up onto the apron, and gets inbetween the ropes, and sits on the second rope staring at the crowd once more before climbing in and jumping on a turnbuckle, pointing to himself and yelling at the crowd.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-03-08-09h09m59s230

**Dolph walks around the ring smiling, before he walks over to the far side of the ring and requests that he be handed a microphone. He steps back into the center of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth.**

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_PDVD_069

[Dolph]
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to XWL’s November to Remember! Yeah, that’s right, undoubtedly the biggest show of the year. Now, you could disagree with me.. but like everything I say.. I’m right, and you’re wrong. Let’s look at the evidence, shall we? Well it’s simply actually.. the show has just started with the biggest star in the company, Dolph Ziggler! I know I know, please.. try to contain yourselves. Unlike every other show, you don’t have to wait for me, because I’m opening the show the way it’s never been opened before, with pure perfection. Now you don’t have to watch this crap for hours! You get exactly what it is that you watch for, but at the very start of the show! No more of your usual antics, don’t think I don’t know what you people do. You sit there with your high tech television sets and your recording equipment cause let’s face it, most of you are losers and nerds. We know what you do, we all know. You fast forward every damn show that XWL airs until you get to the REAL part of the show, the part of the show featuring the one and only, Dolph Ziggler. And once I’m finished doing my thing out here, you turn off your tv’s and go not have a life somewhere else.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_PDVD_073

[Dolph]
No no no, Don’t boo me, don’t dare boo me. You’re all hypocrites, you can’t boo me for pointing out what you are. It’s not like I’m lying. There’s three types of people in this audience tonight. The kids, or as I call them.. Ted DiBiase fans. The fat, lonely, greasy nerds that follow me from show to show looking for autographs and pictures because I’m THAT popular, and then come into the show, and boo me whilst they’re on tv so they look “cool” following the crowds like sheep. And of course the third, and most important type of people there are in the audience. That’s right, you know who you are. And they are, of course, the chicks that follow Dolph Ziggler to every show, to every hotel, every restaurant, every bar. Ladies, I know what you want. I know what you crave. But there’s a problem, not only can you not handle the perfection that IS Dolph Ziggler. For most of you, I wouldn’t look at you twice if you paid me.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_PDVD_071

[Dolph]
So here I am, standing infront of all of you, better than ever. You don’t believe me? Of course you don’t, you’re jealous. I assure you, not only am I better than ever, but I’m not gonna stop ANY time soon. I’m at the top of my game, hell, I’m undefeated! I may sound like I’m on loop here, continuously mentioning my wins against everybody I’ve faced, but I’m not lying, I’m not exaggerating, I’m telling you EXACTLY what’s been happening. You people still underrate me, you still undermine me. So not only will I beat everyone that I’m put against, I’ll make a point of them, I’ll make wreckage of them, and I’ll rub it in all of your faces!

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_PDVD_072

[Dolph]
As for you Tyson, like I said on Breakdown this past week, you’re nothing. You don’t pose any form of threat to a superstar of my caliber. You’re a whiney, moody, attention-seeking wannabe. It’s that simple. Tonight, I’m gonna make sure that not only do you not have the strength or power to break the sleeper hold or to win the match, but that you don’t have the strength to waste anymore of MY tv time. Because you see contrary to what you believe, to what these people think, The Resistance doesn’t mean a thing. The Rock, CM Punk, Eddie Guerrero, Ted DiBiase, don’t mean.. anything. All that matters is me, and my path. My path has been uninterrupted so far, but there’s always somebody who steps up to the plate, naively thinking that they stand a chance. That’s where you come into play Tyson. I jumped you two weeks ago to shut you up, it’s that simple. So last week you try to challenge me, claiming that you can beat me? Well you may have been able to pull a fluke win a couple of times before, but it sure as hell ain’t gonna happen tonight. I’m gonna use you as an example, to show all the jobbers out there to not bother trying, don’t try to be a hero. Cause when it comes right down to it, you’ve got no chance against me.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_PDVD_070

[Dolph]
Kane, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, and now Tyson Kidd. You’re nothing more than a name on the list of those who made the mistake of crossing me, Kidd. But don’t you worry, this’ll all be over within the matter of minutes. I’ll make this quick, as for painless? Well.. who are we kidding? You can’t beat perfection. And that’s exactly what I am. I am perfection, I am the heel, I am the man who’s going to make an impact here tonight, I’m the future Intercontinental Champion.. I..

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_PDVD_074

[Dolph]
I AM DOLPH ZIGGLER.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_PDVD_076

**Dolph lowers the mic, leans back, and smirks towards the crowd with a cocky look on his face. He then throws the microphone over towards the ring announcers and waits in the ring for the arrival of Tyson Kidd.**

JR:Dolph Ziggler, from Hollywood, vocal about a great many things here tonight, two of those being the fans, and another his opponent for tonight.

Michael Cole:Dolph has every right to say what he wants, this man's the perfect athlete and he's proven that with wins over guys like Kane and Shawn Michaels, who he beat almost effortlessly.

Styles:I wouldn't say that...

"Bed of Nails" starts up in the PA as the crowd are still booing, neither of these men being athletes they'd cheer. Kidd walks out in a brand new red attire staring out at the crowd for a couple of seconds as he continues his journey to the ring.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 NXT_082_Photo_036

JR:And now, Tyson Kidd, a young man from Calgary, originally wrestled as the "Stampede Kid" back in Canada, was impressive there and he's been showing me what he can do so far, and I have to say, I'm impressed with his progress, but it takes a lot more than progress to get into the ring with a man like Dolph Ziggler.

Michael Cole:Both these guys are so great, I can't get behind one!

Styles:....What?

Kidd gets to the apron, and stares across at his opponent who stares right back. Tyson leaps over the top rope and immediately bounces onto the second in the corner to stare across the audience, who don't take too kindly to him either. He shakes his head almost in disappointment as he gets off the turnbuckle. Both men warm up in the corners before the official signals for the bell.

Tyson and Ziggler immediately dive at each other from their corners, locking up quickly and struggling back and forth, before Ziggler locks Kidd in a painful looking Side headlock, but Kidd manoeuvres over to the ropes, and bounces off them, pushing Ziggler forward and relinquishing the hold. Tyson doubles over and Ziggler leapfrogs over, Ziggler comes running and Tyson now leapfrogs over, Ziggler comes back, and Kidd looks for a hip toss, but Ziggler blocks it, spins out, and tries to hip toss Kidd who flips forward and lands on his feet. He tries to roundhouse kick Ziggler in the head, who ducks, and Kidd spins around, and Ziggler goes for a Back Suplex, but Kidd flips back and once again lands on his feet, waits for Ziggler to turn around, and leaps into the air to nail him in the jaw with a dropkick.

JR:Very impressive sequence of moves there from both men, Tyson Kidd gaining the advantage.

Styles:I knew both these men had impressive wrestling backgrounds, but woah!

As Ziggler falls to the mat, Tyson dives down and grabs him in a headlock which keeps him grounded and tries to hold him down that way. Ziggler struggles to get to his feet, and eventually he does, landing a few body shots to Kidd who retaliates with a European Uppercut that staggers Dolph, who then eats a Spinning Back Kick and Kidd runs off the ropes looking for his Baseball Slide Dropkick, but Ziggler catches him on the rebound with a clothesline, and Kidd crumbles to the canvas. Ziggler stands over the dazed Kidd and lands a couple of elbow drops to his chest. He feigns another, and smiles at the booing crowd before he leaps into the air and lands a much more forceful elbow drop on the chest of Kidd. He covers.

Kidd kicks out.

Ziggler quickly hooks Kidd's head as he gets up and locks him into a Cravate that looks particularly painful, until Kidd uses his strength to free his head from Ziggler's grip, then quickly hooks his, and hits Ziggler with a snapmare before kicking him hard in the back. Ziggler sits there in pain until Tyson leaps and dropkicks him in the back of the head. Ziggler holds his head in pain as Tyson shoves him to the mat and covers.

Ziggler kicks out.

As Ziggler gets to his feet, Kidd begins to hit him with repeated forearm shots and backs him up to the ropes. Kidd knees him in the abdomen and irish whips him to the other side, and doubles over preparing for a back body drop, but Ziggler rockets forward and uses the momentum to leap into the air and plants Kidd face first with a Leg Drop Bulldog, with so much force that Kidd bounces back up and lands on his back. Ziggler smirks and waits for Kidd to sit up before running forward and grabbing around his neck, flipping over, causing Kidd's head to fly forward and then whip back!

JR:Dolph Ziggler, may have just given Kidd as much whiplash if he was in a ten-car pile up.

Michael Cole:Dolph Ziggler's so great. I still don't get why goofballs like Alex Shelley get opportunities and he doesn't.

Ziggler doesn't go for a cover this time, instead he slinks around the ring behind Kidd, waiting for him to get to his feet. As Tyson uses the ropes to help him gain a vertical base, Ziggler leaps into the air looking for the Zig Zag but Kidd holds onto the ropes, which causes Ziggler to land hard on the mat, but he quickly gets to his feet before being met by the point of Tyson's boot in his abdomen, which is illegal but he's not really a caring person. Kidd runs to the side and looks to go off the ropes for the Baseball Slide Dropkick again, but he can't catch a break as Dolph reacts too quick and hits him square in the face with the Superkick and Kidd drops to the canvas like dead weight!

Michael Cole:WOW, ZIGGLER WITH THE KICK!

The announcers don't get time to say anymore as Ziggler quickly falls back onto Kidd's limp body looking to get the pinfall.

Kidd kicks out!

JR:That one was close, I woulda bet my certified boomer sooner ass that would've been it, but Tyson Kidd digs down deep to break the cover.

Michael Cole:You do know how ridiculous you sound, right?

Ziggler's frustration starts to show as he slams his hand on the mat and yells at the official. He shakes his head in anger as Kidd gets up near the ropes, and runs at him looking to nail him in the head with his boot, but Tyson ducks and Ziggler goes flying over and lands on the apron. Kidd tries to smack Dolph right in the jaw, but The Self Proclaimed Perfect Athlete ducks, and nails Kidd with an unusual move in an American Uppercut. Kidd stumbles back as Dolph scales the top rope, but takes too long in a bent over position, as Kidd runs forward and elevates his legs up high enough to hit Dolph with the Baseball Slide Dropkick while he's on the top rope! Ziggler collapses from the top rope, back onto the apron, but holds onto the top rope with one hand. Kidd realises this and quickly grabs him by the air, hooks his head and his arms, and lifts him over the top rope for a vertical suplex, but then quickly hits him with a Brainbuster!

Styles:BRAINBUSTAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Michael Cole:What?

JR:What?

JR and Cole both question Styles on his sanity as Kidd hooks the leg with one of his arms and hooks the other leg with his own leg.

Ziggler kicks out!

Ziggler forces Kidd out of the cover, who looks mad as hell and begins to kick the bottom rope in his frustrating, showing those ropes who's boss. Ziggler gets to a sitting position as Kidd hits him hard in the base of his spine with a Soccerball Kick, then hits him in the back of the head with a big Roundhouse and Ziggler collapses to the mat and is staring up at the pretty lights. But Kidd has no time for sightseeing as he leaps over the top rope onto the apron and springboards over, looking for the Springboard Elbow Drop, but Ziggler rolls towards the ropes, and as Tyson hits the ground painfully and and gets up holding his elbow, Ziggler leaps forward and nails him in the middle of the ring with the Zig Zag!

Michael Cole:YES! OHMYGOD, YES! ZIG ZAG! WOOHOO!

JR:Bah gawd, he did it! Ziggler did it!

Ziggler wastes no time hooking the leg!

Kidd kicks out!

The crowd go into a near disbelief silence as Ziggler sits up, looking straight at the camera, with wide shocked eyes before the crowd pop despite it being Tyson Kidd. Just because of the look on Ziggler's face, most likely.

Michael Cole:....What?...What?...Please, for the love of god, tell me that was three.

Styles:I'm sorry, Cole....well, not really...

Ziggler begins to fume and rage as he stares at the downed superstar from Calgary, lying sideways on the mat, trying to figure out where he is. Ziggler taunts him by yelling various obscenities at him and slapping him across the back of the head in a blatant sign of disrespect. Kidd is too dazed to respond as Ziggler picks him up in a front facelock and knees him in the chest a couple of times, before hooking him up for a suplex. He starts yelling at an audience member if he knows who he is, but suddenly he knows who Tyson Kidd is, as he grabs Ziggler's leg and has him hooked, hitting him with the Fisherman's Buster! Ziggler's head recoils as Kidd covers.

Ziggler has a foot on the rope! The official points it out to Tyson Kidd, who immediately puts his head in his hands and gets up to yell at the referee. But suddenly, Ziggler grabs around his leg from behind, but instead of going for a School Boy, he lifts Kidd upwards and plants him with a Tornado Bomb! Ziggler smiles and reaches methodically around the head of the dazed Kidd to pull him to his feet, but suddenly, Kidd smacks his arms away, and hits a spinning back kick, but instead of hitting it to the abdomen like usual, he hits Ziggler right in the face! Ziggler collapses in the middle of the ring as Kidd tries to shake off the cobwebs from just being dropped on his head and slowly grabs Ziggler's legs, before sticking his own inbetween and locking Dolph up for the Sharpshooter! But as he tries to turn him over, Ziggler uses the momentum and his leg strength to shove Kidd backward and spin him 180 degrees, and he goes chest-first into the turnbuckle and stumbles back, right into the clutches of Dolph Ziggler, who grabs him in the Sleeper Hold!

JR:Sleeper! Ziggler has the Sleeper locked in! Kidd may have to tap here!

Michael Cole:Tap, tap, TAP!

Kidd struggles this way and that, before Ziggler leaps onto him and locks on the body scissors, but instead of that taking down Tyson Kidd, he runs backwards towards the ropes, but to no avail as Ziggler releases the body scissors and lifts his legs over the top rope, but keeps his hands around Tyson's head, pulling the back of his neck down on the top rope, and as Tyson is dazed by that, Ziggler leaps over the top rope from the apron and latches himself onto Kidd, locking in the Sleeper but Kidd now lands flat on his stomach in the middle of the ring. He crawls desperately trying to reach the ropes, yelling out in pain and struggling in various directions, but slowly his body becomes motionless for a couple of seconds, and the camera cuts to the shot of Kidd's hand limply tapping the mat several times as the match is over.

Michael Cole:YEAH! I KNEW HE'D DO IT! GO DOLPH!

JR:Cole, will you sit back down?

Ziggler holds onto the Sleeper Hold for a few more seconds after the referee tells him to let go and aggressively tosses Kidd away from him as he gets to his feet to look at the booing fans with a smile across his face. He gives a wink, but then his face becomes serious while looking down at Kidd. He yells "See what happens, Kidd? See what happens?!" He slaps him on the back of the head again as the official pushes him away and he lifts his arms up innocently. He gets onto the second rope and taunts as November to Remember moves on.

Opener credited to Bronz and Alan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:44 pm

I only have school Monday and Tuesday this week, so I'm gonna try to keep up with all the promos and get some reviews in. Razz

Opening Segment Review:
First off, nice bit of commentary to start, always nice to see and adds to the promo. I like that you used a cocky attitude very similar to how Ziggler would in real life, and I also like how you don't overuse saying perfection, or saying other things and you're not repetitive like I could see some people doing as Ziggler. I also like how this promo was a really good length, and Tyson Kidd coming out but not saying anything and trying to let his actions speak was great too, even though he ended up losing in the end. The write up was a great length, I'll admit I didn't read because I'm not much a fan of them Embarassed but from the looks of it it appears to have been well written so I'll count that in.

Overall: 4.5/5
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 pm

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Ab4di

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:28 pm

*November to Remember returns from a video package for Christian vs Randy Orton that will take place later tonight*
[Interviewer]
Justin, Tonight you take on your former best friend..Do you think that teaming with Wade Barrett for so long will play a role in the match tonight?
XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 TuTdK
[Justin Gabriel]
If anything it's going to help me, I know every trick Wade has. He's one dimensional, so there is nothing he can do tonight that can surprise me. Unlike me, I learn new manouvers every week, I'm constantly getting better, and I have tricks that Wade has never seen before. I know him better than he knows himself. I spent months stood in the corner watching Wade, whilst he took the spotlight. I know everything Wade will try tonight, He's just that predictable. And Sure, Last week on Breakdown didn't go as planned, but I'm not going to sit here and make an excuse Like I used to, It's simple Wade and Dwayne got the better of me and Cena. But I promise that tonight, Wade will not be walking out of this arena.

[Interviewer]
In recent weeks you and Wade have attacked each other, and Tonight you finally face off one on one... Do you believe you have what it takes to beat Wade when it's a level playing field?

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 CTHON
[Justin Gabriel]
Of course, I know I have what it takes to beat Wade Barrett. Tonight, I finally get the chance to prove that and prove people wrong. Nobody ever believed I would have been in a World Title match this year, Considering at the start of the year, I couldn't pick up a win no matter what I did. I've come so far this year that I'm not going to let Wade's jealousy ruin it for me. I've improved more than any superstar in this company. and I've constantly proved people wrong, People believed I didn't have what it takes to be a champion and I proved them wrong when I became the United States Champion. and now, people believe I don't have what it takes to beat Wade, and tonight I will prove them wrong.

*The Camera Fades to a video package for Redemption's Ted DiBiase*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Ziggler is ftw, poor Tyson though. Nice JG promo, lol your vs. Red twice this PPV. Good Luck Razz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

*XWL Live from New York, New York heads to an unfamiliar setting, where there's only a blank background. This lasts a few seconds making some at home believe there's an error with their Television, only to be proved wrong when none other than newly acquired superstar, Mason Ryan walks into clear view of the screen and XWL fans at home listen intently not reacting very much to the new superstar as he speaks.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Masonryanpromopic

[[Mason Ryan]]
I bet all of you at home right now are wondering, why a new superstar to the XWL such as myself would demand a time to speak here tonight. But that isn't something I can tell you right now, you'll have to wait until later on in the show for that. Weeks and weeks before my signing here, I saw as the same boring competitors had matches every week, I watched the same boring crap every week. The same guys since 2002, well it's time for a change. It's time for someone new.

*Mason Ryan points to his giant muscles as he speaks, still little reaction from anyone really.*

[[Mason Ryan]]
I come from a place, a place they call Cardiff, a place I often got comments of being so similar to the star here everyone calls "Batista". Well I can tell you one thing, Batista, they may be calling me the next Batista now, but one day they'll be calling you the last Mason Ryan. Because it's my time now, it's time for the era of a new superstar. I remember back when you were considered the next Brock Lesnar, but the fact is Batista, there's always someone next, and I'm that person who's going to move on up in this business. I didn't get anywhere by accepting that it takes hard work to get places, instead, I worked as hard as I could, as hard as anyone could. And now, I'm here in what they call the pinnacle of this business.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Masonryanpromopic

[[Mason Ryan]]
You see these? Do you? Because anyone who thinks they're going to try and stop me from reaching the top here is gonna have to deal with them. I've faced the hardest competitors Wales had to offer, and every single one of them fell in defeat. I faced everyone in XWL's development systems, and they all fell too. I am a legend of a man, I AM Mason Ryan. Everyone else here, whether it be The Rock, CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, Ted DiBiase, anyone, they come out here talking about how they're truly the "most dominant" but the fact is none of them have come face to face with me, the welsh warrior. But tonight, one man will come face to face with me. The man I will confront has accomplished much here over time, but he won't be accomplishing much after tonight because he's my first target. I've been unleashed into the very thing you all call XWL, and there's no turning back now. I've been unleashed and I won't stop until I take down every single person there is here! But for the man I'll be taking out later tonight.. The question is, Can you handle Mason Ryan?

*Mason smirks on the tron for a few seconds then begins to crack his knuckles. Mason just simply nods his head as the tron shuts off and we head to a video package for tonight's United States Championship match, Kevin Steen versus Triple H versus Shawn Michaels.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:31 pm

RCP wrote:

[[Mason Ryan]]
I come from a place, a place they call Cardiff, a place I often got comments of being so similar to the star here everyone calls "Batista". Well I can tell you one thing, Batista, they may be calling me the next Batista now, but one day they'll be calling you the last Mason Ryan.

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 1zm2gqv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:38 pm

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Mason-ryan-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Justin Gabriel Interview Review:
This promo was a little short, but it was right to the point and used words that made it alright to be short, talking of how he was never expected to be a champion before, and he's not expected to beat Wade now, but he'll prove that wrong. I liked this promo, but feel like more could still be added, also speaking about how familiar Wade and Gabriel are was good. Gonna look forward to this match though because I know you're both pretty equal in SvR Razz.

Overall Promo Rating: 3.3/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:53 pm

THE NEW AND IMPROVED BATISTA
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:26 am

Mason Ryan, what a.....heel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 am

Great promos so far, looking forward to HHH/HBK/Steen the most.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

MSG

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 O7nQd
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:26 pm

MSG FUCK YEAH
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:27 pm

XWL's November to Remember cuts backstage to were The Rock is waiting in his private top of the line locker room, almost on cue of seeing him the entire crowd let out a harsh sea of boo's, jeers and anti-Rock chants....

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00017

[The Rock] HEY! NEW YORK CITY! MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! THE PLACE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN FOR THE GREAT ONE! LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE ROCK! LET THE ROCK HEAR YOUR APPRECIATION!

A resounding chorus of boo's rings through the worlds most notorious arena in a heartbeat, all of the heat in the world being directed towards the man on the big screen, the once former peoples champion.......

[The Rock] Wowowowow, The Rock is just gonna say this, let The Rock just get one thing straight that some of here tonight didn't actually pay to see The Rock?!

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00024

Just then a huge "We want Cena!" chant breaks out and The Rock begins to mock the crowd, clapping along with them before finally speaking again...

[The Rock] Ok, ok, ok, let The Rock just clarify something right here, you people, the same people who miraculously never paid to come to the greatest arena in the world and see The Rock, you paid to come see John Cena?!

Another huge cheer for Cena gives The Rock his answer

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00015

[The Rock] Woah! You people would actually pay to see John Cena?! What the hell is the matter with you?! Did you know, that John Cena was too afraid to even challenge The Rock to a one on one match up here tonight!......Yeah! You all saw it last week on Breakdown, clear as day! The Rock challenged John Cena after the main event, after The Rock had won the match for his team! Basically all by himself might he add....After The Rock had won the main event he called John Cena out, he told him, John, come Sunday The Rock WILL be at Madison Square Garden and you better Bring It!

Half of the crowd are now furiously boo'ing The Rock while the other half just laugh at his wild accusations, knowing fine well that Cena laid down the challenge first...

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00039

[The Rock] Oh so now you people don't believe The Rock? You're calling The Rock a liar? You think The Rock would actually stand on live TV with the ENTIRE world watching and lie to a bunch of good for nothing slobs? Is that what you think?

The crowd break out with a "You're a liar" chant much to The Rocks dismay, he pauses for a moment before breaking out his trademarked smile and raising the mic again....

[The Rock] Hey? New York? You can wipe a hedgehogs prickly little scrotum with what you think!...........It was the only animal The Rock could think of okay!

The amount of heat on The Rock is growing by the second as the sold out 17,000 strong in the MSG arena start a "Shut your mouth!" Chant towards The Rock...

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00046

[The Rock] Hey! You don't tell The Rock to shut his mouth! You never tell The Rock to shut his mouth! It is a privilege for you people to hear this glorious voice! This perfect voice! You know what, you know what! Here's what The Rock is gonna do, once in a lifetime opportunity for you measly rodents, The Rock knows your city never sleeps so how about, how about The Rock sings you all a little song! Ease the tension! Ease the mood! Do you people wanna hear The Great One sing?!

The crowd begin to boo even louder, answering The Rocks question, just then a "We want Punk!" chant breaks out which weirdly doesn't seem to phase The Rock...

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00069

[The Rock] Well that's just too damn bad because guess what? CM Punk isn't here! No! CM Punk is in the hospital with a big bad Russian nurse named Fran picking pieces of The Rocks slammy trophy out of his thick straight edge skull! Either that or he's hiding in his locker room from the new World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho! And then, then once Chris Jericho has whooped CM Punks ass and took the title, The Rock will whoop Chris Jericho's candy ass and take HIS title back! So for now, since CM Punk isn't here, you get to be in the presence of greatness and right now, live! Greatness is going to sing a song for you! From the beautiful Alicia Keys! Yeah!

The crowd begin to boo The Rock ferociously as he just turns a blind eye and begins to sing...

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00028

[The Rock] New York!!!!
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
SING ALONG NEW YORK!
There's nothing you can’t do,
Now you're in New York!!!
THE ROCK KNOWS YOU KNOW THE WORDS!
These streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

The crowd start a vicious "Shut the fuck up!" Chant but instead The Rocks smile grows wider as he continues his song...

[The Rock] One hand in the air for the big city,
Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty,
no place in the World that can compare,
Put your lighters in the air, everybody say yeaaahh,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00026

[The Rock] That's right New York! Voice of an angel! Body chiseled from stone by the gods! And most importantly, more important than anything else, the strudel to make an elephant hang its head in shame! But there is more to The Rock than all of that! The Rock is a man of many talents as you have all seen! You've seen The Rock sing! You've seen The Rock rap! You've seen The Rock dance! You've seen The Rock whooping asses! Winning Titles! Winning slammys and making movies! Oh and by the way, while we're here, while The Rock has you all in one place he would like to take this time to talk about his NEW yeah that's right you heard The Rock, his NEW movie! Yeah! RIGHT HERE, NEW YORK CITY, WORLD FIRST, YOU PEOPLE GET TO SEE A SCENE FROM THE ROCKS NEW MOVIE! SIT BACK, RELAX AND PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY! AS THE ROCK PRESENTS TO YOU LUCKY BASTARDS....

There is a large groan from the sold out crowd as they await the worst, The Rock pauses and smiles before revealing the title of his brand new movie....

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00047

[The Rock] The Tooth Fairy 2: This time it's personal......Hygene!

The sold out crowd don't even miss a beat as 17,000 people all begin to laugh at once uncontrollably....

[The Rock] YEAH! That's right! Scheduled for release the thirteenth of January two thousand and twelve! You can laugh all you want but by the end of the premier The Rock is going to be filthy rich! Even more filthy rich than he already is! So you can save your laughs and save your jokes until after you've seen The Rocks trailer! It's nothing like the first movie! This is going to be epic, The Rock can assure you! So without further a due.....Ladies and gentlemen......Perfection!

The audience don't seem at all hopeful but none the less a trailer begins to play on the titan tron for The Rocks new movie The Tooth Fairy 2: This time it's personal....Hygene

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Toothfairypic9
XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 The-tooth-fairy-movieXWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Tooth-Fairy-Stephen-Merchant-Dwayne-Johnson-21-1-10-kc
XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 TmbG6

The Trailer ends with the release date dramatically flashing across the screen as the entire MSG arena errupts into fits of laughters at The Rocks film....

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00034

[The Rock] Hey! You don't laugh at The Rocks new movie! You don't laugh at the blockbuster film of two thousand and twelve! The Rock can guaran-damn-tee that by the end of January all of your candy asses will have seen that movie and loved it! Oh yeah, The Rock is gonna be rolling in the Benjamins, you know what The Rock is gonna do? The Rock is gonna buy Madison Square Garden and shut it off from the public! Yeah! Use it as his brand new safe! Keep all The Rocks money locked away baby!................You know what, you know what, The Rock has had it up to here with you all.....

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00055

[The Rock] The Rock comes out here on his own time and he sings for you people, he shows you all a preview of the greatest movie ever made! And what do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?! You throw it back in his face! Well that's it, The Rock has wasted enough time on your monkey asses here tonight, so now that's it, you've ruined your chances, The Rock is just gonna leave, go prepare for his match, but before The Rock goes, before he goes he will say this, John Cena, expect the unexpected and be ready for a fight! Because tonight, you're going to be the very first person, the first unlucky son of a bitch to step into the ring with the new Rock, the more aggressive Rock, so if you dilly dally or pussy foot around The Rock can promise you that the match will be over quicker than it starts, bring your A-game or just go home.......

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Normal_raw22811-00017

[The Rock] IFFFFFFF YAAAAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKIN!

The Promo ends as XWL's November to Remember cuts to commercial

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 pm

fuck your shit zander here's a real promo

*The Theme song of The Miz plays as the fans instantly boo, The Awesome One walks onto the stage in ring gear with one of his shirts on. He stares out to the crowd and raises his arms wildly and struts to the ring.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 3616650A

Michael Cole- Ladies and Gentlemen, Twitter breaking news. The Miz is trending WORLDWIDE on Twitter!

Joey Styles- Oh for the love of god..

Jim Ross- While we're on about Twitter, do your best to follow @JRsBBQ for your latest Jim Ross updates via Twitter!

Michael Cole- That's the spirit, Jimbo!

*The camera zooms out to the ring where a ladder is set up in the middle of the ring, The Miz gets into the ring and starts to climb the ladder.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 22Vwk

Jim Ross- What's Miz doing with a ladder in the ring?

*He grabs a microphone that's on top of the ladder and sits himself on it, his music stops as he waits roughly thirty seconds before talking. In those thirty seconds the fans begin to chant “You Suck!” over and over, The Miz begins to talk.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 ZGjNN

The Miz- You may be wondering why I'm sitting on the top of a ladder, in the middle of the ring, interrupting your precious Pay-Per-View time. I'll try my best to take up as much of your time as possible, believe me. In XWL, my journey has been a long and grueling one. I fought my way through all of the backstage politics to shine through as the true talent I am. I climbed my way.. up the ladder. So here I sit, in one of the grandest arena's in the history of this sport. On top of the ladder, on top of the food chain. You always hear people use the expression of how they're going to “work their way up” in XWL. I've worked my way up the XWL ladder faster then anyone in this company and look where I am today! I'm one of, no, scratch that. I'm THE most charismatic superstar in XWL today. I'm THE most talented superstar in XWL today. There's no doubting that without me, XWL would be going down the tubes because it's the simple fact that I equal ratings! The last Pay-Per-View was medicore at best, do you wanna' know why? Because I wasn't booked, just like tonight! But I know you fans would feel let down if I didn't come out tonight, so here I am, Madison Square Garden!

Michael Cole- I'd like to announce that #MizMSG is now trending on Twitter!

*Every fan in MSG begins to boo even louder now, the boo'ing is deafening.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Mbxvx

The Miz- Really?

Crowd- Really!

The Miz- Really?!

Crowd- Really!

The Miz- You're all a bunch of pathetic, repetetive, mindless idiots! I'm sure many people agree with me when I say that New York is the scum of America, it's overrated, it has terrible teams, and horrible taste in wrestling favourites. You'd all rather cheer someone like Ted DiBiase over me, wouldn't you?

*The fans start to cheer “Ted! Ted! Ted!” over and over, Miz seems frustrated.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 FjMR4

The Miz- All of your pointless cheering doesn't effect me at all, you think a couple of boo's is going to make me cry? Waaaah! These people don't like me! Whatever will I do?! I can't continue unless these people like me! You know, until recently. I thought that The Rock was a man who was a prime example of a suck up to you fans, but now he is a prime example of a man who knows what's wrong with this business. The fans. It's how management choose people that the fans like over people who actually deserve spots. Remember last month when Vickie Guerrero added John Cena to the United States Title Match? She even admitted that I deserved that match, but no! She wanted to send the fans home happy by having their little hero John Cena run down to the ramp like a rainbow of generic in ring talent and lose again. Well bravo Vickie Guerrero! You really showed me, didn't you? All of that is backfiring on you right about.. now. I'm hereby starting a protest, I will not leave this ring until Vickie Guerrero does the right thing. I will not leave this ring until Vickie Guerrero wobbles onto the stage and gives me a World Title Shot. TONIGHT.

Michael Cole- #MizProtest is now trending WORLDWIDE on Twitter!

Jim Ross- Jim Ross shoving his boot up Michael Cole's posterior will be trending on Twitter if you don't shut it!

Joey Styles- Hey! It is trending, good work JR!

*The fans boo yet again, Miz holds his microphone down for a few seconds. No sign of Vickie Guerrero, Miz chuckles to himself and says.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 QNuZr

The Miz- That's just fantastic, have it your way Vickie. You can sit in the back and do nothing as usual, I really don't mind being out here talking to the fans. They love me, I could talk all night long and I might just do that. Where shall we start? Ah, yes. Last week, Kevin Steen got his grubby hands on a Slammy Award for defeating me at Supremacy for my United States Championship but Vickie Guerrero thought it would be funny to put me in a No DQ match with that maniac. I'm a trained wrestler, I'm not some street thug who uses weapons. That match last week doesn't count. That wasn't a wrestling match, that was an attack, that was a mugging! Kevin Steen yet again steals the moment by sneaking a quick win against me in the most underhanded ways, that's not something I'd do. I'm an honourable and respected veteran in this company, people like Vickie and Steen need to learn to respect me for what I do for this company. All of the TV Shows, Twitter plugs, Radio interviews, the constant work I do for XWL and all of it gets thrown back at me like it's nothing. I've had enough of this conspiracy in XWL, R-Truth feels exactly the same was I do. Neither of us are booked tonight because Vickie doesn't want to put her fan favourited talent to shame!

*The fans start chanting “Booooooring!” over and over towards Miz.*

Joey Styles- Is “The Miz is Boring” Trending on Twitter, Cole?

Michael Cole- ...

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Nc2Xp

The Miz- Call me boring all you want! Because when I sit on top of this ladder, on top of XWL and I look out at the 16,000 strong in this arena tonight. It just makes me feel damn good because that's another 16,000 people that I'm better than. But don't be so ashamed, there's plenty of people that I'm better than in this company. Since we're just waiting for Vickie Guerrero to come out, why don't I list some of those people to pass the time? Alright, we have; Kevin Steen, Ted DiBiase, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, The Resistance, Randy Savage, Mason Ryan also known as Batista, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Christian, Mark Henry. I could go on and on and on! But when it comes to Vickie Guerrero, it shows how much of a coward that she is when she hides behind her desk acting like such a bitc-

*Miz swerves to turn around as he hears the girls speak, but seems to forget he's on a ladder as he accidentally slips off and hits the mat. He holds his side as he stares at the titantron, and the lights flash intensely as the camera zooms in on his reaction. Images blur across the screen.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 8dbc4

Lay me down to sleep..

Lay me down to sleep...

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 YMRPN

I pray my soul is mine to keep...

Mine to keep..

And never step outside this bed..

Never!

Into all the evil..

All the evil...

All the evil!

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 OOrxQ

Now back from the dead!

*The crowd are cheering like nuts when they hear a motorcycle engine, and suddenly the Undertaker rides in from the side of the set, leather jacket-clad and all, staring at The Miz from the stage through his sunglasses. Miz throws a hissy fit in the ring as he cant believe it, he starts shouting no to himself and gets to his feet, kicking the ladder over as The Undertaker smirks.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 JnrpM

Jim Ross- OH MY GAWD! HE'S HERE! HE'S ACTUALLY HERE!

Michael Cole- What? It can't be! It can't be!

*The Undertaker rides towards the ring and begins to circle it, Miz tries to get out each side of the ring as Undertaker goes in front of it and waits, before arriving in front of the ramp and getting off the bike.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 6uDey

*The Miz looks to be slightly regaining his composure as The Undertaker climbs onto the apron and climbs over the rope. He squares up to the loudmouth from Cleveland as the crowd start to chant "Taker, Taker, Taker!" He tilts his head as Miz suddenly obtains gallons of testicular fortitude and slaps Undertaker right across the face.*

Michael Cole- Yeah! You go Miz! Show him who's boss!

Jim Ross- Oh...oh my god. He just slapped The Undertaker. Michael, you may want to look away.

*The Undertaker keeps his head to the side where it was slapped to for a couple of seconds before it snaps back to place. He stares at Miz, then slowly moves his hands up and removes his sunglasses, folds them up, and drops them to the floor. He shakes his head and mouths "Big Mistake" then punches Miz right inbetween the eyes and stumbles him back, and he backs him up in the corner before landing more shots to his head. He backs up a bit and runs at Miz to hit him with a clothesline in the corner, then immediately grabs him around the throat, and drags him to the center of the ring, and lifts him high, actually keeping him suspended in the air. After a couple of seconds, he tosses Miz to the ground with a bone-crushing Chokeslam! He grabs Miz by the hair and pulls him to his feet, and sticks his head inbetween his legs, and lifts one arm in the air, signalling for The Last Ride!*

Michael Cole- NO! MIZ! GET OUTTA THERE!

*Miz can't hear the pleas of Michael Cole as he's lifted in the air, up for the Last Ride, and Undertaker then lifts him higher into the air, and leans forward to throw and plant him with The Last Ride! The crowd cheer even louder than before and begin to chant "Taker!" again. He walks past the fallen body of The Miz as he leans down to pick up his glasses.*

Jim Ross- BAH GAWD! LAST RIDE TO THE MIZ!

Michael Cole- He has no right to do that!

Joey Styles- OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!

*The Undertaker shakes his head at The Miz before getting inbetween the ropes and leaving the ring. He mounts his bike and starts it up, riding it all the way up the ramp rather pleased with himself and when he reaches the stage, he lifts his arm in the air for the crowd, not turning around. We cut to the image of The Miz slowly regaining a sense of where he is in the ring as November To Remember moves on.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:36 pm

#Takersreturnovershadow'dbytoothfairy2

now trending worldwide
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Solid Miz promo, awesome way to bring in Taker too. Done really well, enjoyed it. Can't wait to see where this goes fuck yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:59 pm

#SWERVE.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:15 pm

YOU'RE GONNA PAY, YOU'RE GONNA PAY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Rock Backstage Thingy Review:
This was a great promo, I like how you have Rock interact with the crowd a lot and you have a lot to say. I like how you stay consistent promo to promo, and you're good as The Rock, talking in third person and all. Liked use of the ** action thingies. Good length in the promo. Good heel things for The Rock to say, and good creativeness with the whole movie bit. I actually like this promo a lot tbh Razz.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Undertaker Return and Miz Promo
I really liked the Miz promo how he complained about how he's at the top of the ladder but doesn't get what he deserves. Liked how he was on the ladder too. Really like you as Miz Razz. But the part I really wanna comment on is 'Taker returning plain mischief:. Well over the weeks this has been done great with the "Boner" posts lol, and the scene in the Ted slammy thing last week. Really wanted to know who was taking 'Taker this whole time and now I know cheers. Really liked the whole way you brought in 'Taker, and fuck yea for Baddass 'Taker, much bigger fan of him than the dead 'Taker Razz. 'Taker getting the best of Miz was awesome and can't wait to see how this turns out Razz. And also good luck in the future as 'Taker, Bronzy cheers

Overall Rating: 5/5
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Jerry when will you post that thing
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Underwho?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:58 pm

*The following image is displayed on the titantron screen. The crowd cheers and begins a "CM Punk!" chant.*

XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 J8Jsc

[Jim Ross] Big news right there ladies and gentlemen! Chris Jericho will be hosting another edition of his Highlight Reel show here tonight with none other than his opponent and current World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] If the last Highlight Reel with the usually calm and funny Ted Dibiase is anything to go by, this one should be explosive when two men with the attitudes that CM Punk and Chris Jericho possess collide in the same ring before their huge match-up!

[Michael Cole] Mrs Cole, if you're watching... turn my TiVo on!

*November To Remember continues...*

Last edited by Red on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011   XWL November To Remember:  11/20/2011 -  11/27/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL November To Remember: 11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next