Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011

Go down 
+8
Brandon
Bronzeh
#NOTSEME
Bang
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Diqk7

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 JjubfXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 V1dzy
William Regal Vs John Cena

Unknown Match Type
4th Match In The Best Of 7 Series

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 ZQSfFXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Y1E9C
Roderick Strong Vs Tyler Black

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 MDAI6XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Odp8W
Christian Vs Drew McIntyre

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 8DHcOXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 JByHo
Justin Gabriel Vs Kurt Angle (C)

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 EuYNSXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 6XfLI
Triple H Vs Tyson Kidd

Extreme Rules Divas Match
5th Match In The Best Of 5 Series

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 50RMiXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Kfiku
Sara Del Rey Vs Layla

Last Man Standing Match
United States Championship #1 Contenders Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 B0W7dXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 BYLZK
AJ Styles Vs Kevin Steen

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 VlOzgXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 2I2sk
Unknown Superstar Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 BsbdHXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 KTzh1
John Morrison Vs Edge

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 GboKkXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Zb7ZF
MVP Vs Chavo Guerrero

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 E8744cb88732

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 TRpRaXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 WkPQZ
Evan Bourne Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Intercontinental Championship

Hell In A Cell Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Intercontinentaltitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 VHZHcXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 G05bn
Ted Dibiase Vs Wade Barrett (C)

Divas Championship

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Divastitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Mv369XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Ok0dN
Trish Stratus Vs Maryse (C)

2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 B9oG4XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 9IAPS
Alberto Del Rio Vs The Rock

World Heavyweight Championship

Irish Street Fight

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Worldtitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 3IdbvXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 HLpho
Sheamus Vs Chris Jericho (C)

Last edited by E/T on Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:21 am

Woah. I mean WOAH. Zander, that has to be the best write up I've ever seen ever. You can tell you put a lot of effort into it, you spent hours on it, and trust me, it's all very appreciated. Awesome work.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:33 am

Sad hug Love you guys Very Happy

You will see the fallout on Breakdown trust me guys, you will love it mischief
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:47 am

not going to lie but i dont usually read write up's all the time they just seem to bore me but tbh Rock vs Del Rio kept me reading Cool was a great match with some very close calls and tbh one of the best write ups i've ever seen Very Happy
congrats Zander on the win Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Normal Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 VlOzgXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 2I2sk
Unknown Superstar Vs The Undertaker

Sadistic Conquest returns from a brief commercial and then we’re taken to ringside with JR, King and Styles

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Jrking1

JR: Hello folks and welcome back to Sadistic Conquest where tonight, it seems XWL’s very foundation looks to be taken to the next level.

King: That’s for sure JR. Boy do we sure have a lot of high profile matches tonight that I’m looking forward to. Especially the match between that of Ted DiBiase and Wade Barrett for Wade’s coveted Intercontinental Championship. One things for sure JR, there’s been a lot of Bad Blood boiling between both these men and it looks to come to a head tonight.

Styles: That’s right gentlemen. That and much more high profile matches are set to take place tonight. Hell, we just saw perhaps the biggest shocker ever when a seemingly unknown Tyson Kidd just defeated The Game Triple H in what was an amazing match. Sadly, for the game it looked to be the end of the road. It looks like Tyson’s on the up and up and well, with how things went for him, I can’t help but wonder, just what else could happen tonight.

Suddenly out of nowhere the lights begin to flicker and a gong is heard throughout the arena

The lights begin to fade on and off before the gong sounds yet again. The fans begin looking around the arena when suddenly smoke and blue lighting fills the arena which can only mean one thing.

King: Well Joey, I think you got your wish. It looks like we’re going to be graced with the presence of the almighty Dead Man. Given what’s happened to him over the last few weeks, I think it’s safe to say he’s not in the best of moods tonight.

JR: That’s for sure King. As you all may know Undertaker and Kane have had a historic past clashing many times throughout their illustrious careers, that is until they set foot into XWL where it seemed things were kicked up a notch. To both men, they set out to prove something to one another, just who was the better brother and more importantly who, was as Kane said the “Devil’s Favorite Demon”

Styles: That’s right JR and after numerous battles, countless attempts to one up another, it seemed the brothers had only come to realize that it’s not that apart they were strong but, in-fact together, the bond was even more. It was then, that the Brothers of Destruction had reunited and since then have been on a warpath to prove just what kind of vile, evil, demented things they’re capable of.

Moments later a giant rush of fire fills the stage and taker appears on the stage

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Takerce1o

Styles: He’s here, The Deadman is here. This arena is going insane!!

JR: That’s for sure and if I know Undertaker like I do, he’s here and he’s got one thing on his mind.. Answers and he won’t leave until he gets them one way or another.
King: Well, of course he won’t, he’s the deadman, the demon of death valley. He’s the one who orchestrates mind games, he doesn’t take part in them. If there’s one thing you definitely don’t want to do, it’s anger that man right there.

Undertaker continues to walk down towards the ring, fans cheering and patting him on the back as he makes his way past.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Takerce2

Taker looks around at the audience as he makes his way up the stairs into the ring. He goes to grab a mic but suddenly pauses just standing completely still in the middle of the ring. The fans can be heard chanting his name over and over

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 29m3byd

Crowd: Taker, Taker, Taker!!!

JR: Folks, I’ve been doing this for as long as I can remember and I swear to you, every single time he makes his way to the ring, I get shivers down my spine.
King: That’s why he’s as great as he is JR. He strikes fear and intimidation into his opponents every time.

Joey scoffs

Styles: Can you blame them King, the man’s a legend. I wouldn’t wanna step foot into that ring with him either and I can’t understand why some lunatic would want to risk their life and more importantly after life, in order to try and intimidate the Undertaker. It just simply.. Can’t be done..

Taker continues to stand completely still in the ring awaiting just who could be making their appearance as the crowd sits still, the life in the arena at a complete stand still

Several moments pass as Undertaker continues to pace the ring. Glaring he is definitely not amused. Frustrated Taker glares and goes to make his way out of the ring when suddenly the lights begin to flicker on and off before fading to a deep, dark red. The red lighting illuminating the arena and the audience.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Install-1

Taker begins to look around in confusion but his look of determination hasn’t faded from his face. He rolls his eyes back into his head briefly and grits his teeth when suddenly static appears on the titantron

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Static

As Taker and the arena look on in confusion words begin to appear on the screen

He
Has
Returned

Taker glares at the tron as it fades and then slowly begins to show a brief image before quickly fading to another message

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Static

You’ve
Been
Marked

The arena begins going crazy at the thought of all the people it could be as Taker stands still briefly taking it all in

When suddenly a faint cackling begins to fill the arena. As the cackling continues the lights begin to flicker on and off rapidly fading from red to normal. The laughing getting louder and louder when suddenly just like weeks before a huge rush of pyro blasts off at the top of the stage

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Arena9

A few minutes pass when suddenly as the smoke begins to fade a theme and titantron appears for everyone to see. As the crowd bares witness to the familiar music and tron the arena gets off their feet and goes insane

At this moment the crowd has already lost half it’s excitement due to some fan’s losing their voice. The camera quickly cuts to the side of the stage towards the commentators who seem to be out of their seats

Styles: Yes, YES YES.. He has returned.. Once again a man who has stricken fear into the hearts of the XWL Universe has finally made his eerie presence known once again!
JR: GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! This arena is livid!!! I can’t hear myself think! The creator and innovator of the X-treme Championship has returned!!

King scoffs and goes to speak

King: For the life of me, I will NEVER understand what you two saw in this Maniac that you claim is the Innovator of X-treme here in XWL. Have you two seem to have forgotten all the chaos and disorder this freak of a man has caused? Because I sure haven’t. He single-handedly mentally and physically messed with Maria our once beloved GM to the point where she agreed to a match with that FREAK and he almost tore her in half! Nevermind the fact of all the different things that him and his freak of a friend Raven were allowed to do because management we’re too afraid to do anything!

Joey and JR look at King with a look of surprise when Joey turns his head and speaks

Styles: Well now excuuuuse me! I’m sorry if I’m a little overly excited. If you don’t happen to recall a few things let me educate you on something Jerry! If it wasn’t for Fn, I wouldn’t have a Job.. If it wasn’t for Fn.. This place wouldn’t be where it is today and most importantly.. If it wasn’t for Fn.. I wouldn’t have the patience I do to keep myself from ripping your HEAD OFF! Because you see King, people like Fn, these “freaks” as you so kindly put it, know what it takes to make shows like this interesting. They, know how to oh, how can I put this, shake things up a bit. God forbid you get a stick up that old ass of yours and be bent out of shape like this. If I didn’t know any better.. I’d say you’re just jealous that someone like Fn has amounted to more since stepping foot in this company than you ever will! Need I remind you, he used to be your boss?

King goes to say something but instead grabs his headset and throws it down on the table leaving JR and Styles to commentate for the time being

As the crowd begins to die down, the cameras begin panning wildly around the arena trying to spot the former GM turned wrestler known as the Innovator of X-treme in Fn

The camera pans around briefly when a figure in a tattered, torn and worn out white jumpsuit appears on the stage. The figure stands still briefly and as the camera pans in closely he smirks for a moment and shoves it away. As the camera man goes to get up.. Fn thrust his feet to his side and thrust his arms outward. At this moment a giant blast of fire goes off around him as the lighting dims to a light blue

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 10huazp

The crowd begins chanting wildly for Fn as he makes his way further down the stage. Pausing he looks around the arena he hasn’t been to in so long. Looking around at all the faces, he smirks and quickly turns his attention to the ring. Taker can be seen in the ring yet at another complete stand still.

The camera pans from Taker to Fn and then sits still briefly.

Moments later Fn paces back and forth on the stage and smirks over towards King before turning his head towards Taker one final time. The crowd sits in anticipation as to what Fn will do when suddenly, he thrust his arm outward pointing towards the ring, directly at Taker.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Abreturn

Fn then begins to slowly pull at his hair and tilt his head as the camera quickly pans back to Undertaker. Taker, in awe dons a smirk upon his face and then in one quick motion does a taunt of his own

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Takerfz2

At the sign of this the crowd cheers wildly one final time when suddenly, Fn rushes the ring and stands face to face, just inches from taker. He turns his head away briefly and then quickly turns it back and delivers the first shot

The referee calls quickly for the bell to start the match and these two massive giants start trading blows back and forth with a lot of authority. Every big shot by FN and the crowd pops with a loud cheer of "boom" and every punch from Taker is met with an "ooohhh" and the shots keep coming. FN seems to be getting the upper hand in this war of punches but then Taker quickly ducks and dodges some punches and unleashes a rather quick series of his own. Taker then hits FN with his patented throat thrust but FN takes it like a boss and refuses to go down. Taker is caught off guard by the ill effect of the strike but with little time waste FN strikes back with a clothesline.

FN threw a lot into the shot but Taker took the full clothesline and doesn't budge which surprised everyone, including FN. Taker shakes his head and big boots FN in the face, but FN catches Takers boot and gives off a sadistic smile. Taker is trying to maintain his balance on the one leg as FN let's off a loud grunt like scream before pulling Taker in towards him and hits him with a vicious clothesline finally taking him off his feet. Taker gets up quickly but pays for it as he walks right into a belly to belly slam by FN, who then holds his waistlock on Taker and begins to squeeze him with all his might to send sharp pains down his spine. Taker feels the lock tightening but begins the struggle to get to his feet.

FN and Taker rise to their feet as FN still has hold of Taker's waist, so Taker then begins to strike the head of FN to loosen his clinch. Taker then grabs the left arm of FN and wrenches it tight then proceeds to walk him over to the corner. Everyone knows what Taker has in mind, and as he reaches the top rope, FN realizes what's next and instinctively rushes the Undertaker and pushes him off the top rope. Taker fell over ten feet in the air and crashed onto the floor and the crowd is on their feet with a "oh shit" look on their faces. The ref leaves the ring to check on Taker but FN follows suit to continue his onslaught.

Taker is seated in the corner by the fan barricade holding his ankle as the ref checks to see if he can continue but then FN approaches him and start dropping down heavy shots to the head of Undertaker. The referee backs up FN to give Taker some room as he seems completely defenseless. FN then sees Taker getting to his feet slowly by using the fan barricade for leverage, so FN literally picks up the ref and moves him aside and then charges The Undertaker, spearing Taker right through the fan barricade causing it to collapse. The fans in the front row are marking out with the action spilling out in their section as FN raises to his feet and lets out another loud scream while balling up his fists. Fans are patting FN on the back as they urge him on, so FN walks back to Taker brings him to his feet and runs him straight into the steel ring steps and the sound of Taker colliding into the steps could be heard all throughout the arena.

The ref warns FN of being disqualified for his blatant disregard to adhere to his instructions and FN pays no attention as he lifts Taker and rolls him back into the ring, exposing Taker's head on the ring apron. FN sizes up the deadman and runs a big boot into the side of his head and Taker reacts grabbing his head in pain as FN climbs back into the ring along with the referee. FN now begins to stands Taker back up to his feet but Taker begins to fight back by striking FN with rapid fire strikes to the body and then another throat thrust that actually staggers the monster momentarily allowing Taker to stand upright. Taker then runs to the ropes, FN sees Taker rebounding back to him and attempts a clothesline, but Taker ducks it and runs to the other ring ropes. FN turns around quickly as Taker has bounced off the ropes again, however FN runs towards Taker and Taker runs right into a BLACKHOLE slam! FN goes for the cover...

1!

2!

... Taker kicks out!

FN looks at the ref angrily, accusing him of counting too slow without even saying a word.

Jim Ross: Good lord King! How did Taker kick out?!

Jerry Lawler:I have no idea JR, I've learned not to ever count out the Undertaker, and if looks could kill, that referee would not be resting in peace.

Joey Styles: I already know the Undertaker isn't going to go down with a fight, but I want to know what FN is going to do next.

FN begins to pummel the deadman relentlessly with clubbing shots from head to toe. FN then drags Taker up by his hair, and the ref warns FN of the hair pulling and the slight distraction allows Taker to rise up and strike FN in the face not once, but twice. Taker then takes a foul shot at FN's kidney forcing the ref to turn to Taker and warn him of the illegal move, so Taker grabs hold of the ref and looks him dead in the eyes as the ref starts pointing at his shirt warning Taker of a DQ if he hits him. Taker then shoves the ref back and turns to the ailing FN and without hesitation he lifts FN for the Tombstone, but FN counters and drops off Taker's shoulders and lands behind him. FN then grabs hold of Taker by his leg and arm from behind and lifts him high onto his shoulders and then drops down hitting a painful Shock Drop on the deadman.

FN lands in his seated position, and he begins to chuckle and laugh to himself as the crowd applauds in approval. However, as FN is seated, The Undertaker rises up from his dead state and is seated upward directly behind FN! FN doesn't realize this right away but it was too late as Taker grabs hold of FN's throat! Taker rises to his feet while choking FN, then as they stand Taker rolls his eyes in the back of his head, and is ready to deliver a chokeslam. However, through FN's struggle, he is able to swat Taker's hand away breaking his hold, and FN then grabs Taker by his throat. FN tries to Chokeslam Taker but Taker isn't having it and tosses grabs FN and tosses him into the corner.

Taker walks over and starts laying punch after punch to FN in the corner as the ref warns Taker to get it out of the corner. Taker ignore the ref and begins to choke FN in the corner all against the turnbuckle and ropes as the ref has no choice but to begin his mandatory 5 count. The ref gets to a count of 4 and the Undertaker wont release FN so he steps and tries to pry Taker off of him. Taker breaks the hold and the ref backs him up and begins to berate him about following the rules of the match. Taker has heard enough and grabs the ref by the throat and chokeslams him!

Taker then leaves the ring and grabs a chair out from under the ring and throws it back in as another referee comes running down to the ring. Taker goes back in and picks up the chair but the new referee slides in and disallows Taker to use the chair and tries to take it from him. Taker over powers the ref and the ref and then the ref threatens to disqualify the deadman. The Undertaker drops the chair but then grabs hold of this new ref and lifts him over his shoulder to deliver a tombstone piledriver. However, just before Taker can finish the move FN has picked up the chair and strike Taker in the back with the chair dropping him to his knees and freeing the ref.

FN then starts to attack the Undertaker with the chair with no remorse and the referee has no choice but to call for the bell. The match gets officially ruled a double disqualification and the crowd is far from happy. FN couldn't mind at all as he tosses the chair down and picks up the Undertaker again. Undertaker is far from done as he punches FN which re-initiates a slugfest between the two giants. The bell rings frantically to stop the action, but it's pointless because both men are not stopping the fight as Undertaker now clotheslines FN over the ropes.

However, FN lands on his feet in pure Undertaker fashion. FN goes to step back into the ring but backstage personnel come rushing out preventing him from re-entering. Undertaker sees FN's rage and wastes no time in bringing the fight to FN as Undertaker runs and dives to the outside crashing down on top of FN and the backstage people. The crowd is on their feet as security now rushes the scene to help clean up the mess. Both men stand back up and are looking to fight more but with a wall of security they can't get to each other. FN and Taker start fighting the security but more and more keep coming out to separate the two. The two really can't get to each other and finally they are forced to the back as the camera goes to the announcer's table.

Joey Styles:Oh my god, that match was insane!

Jerry Lawler: You call that a match? That was a... go ahead ans say it JR!

Jim Ross: Well alright King. That was a slobber knocker! If that doesn't get you ready for our main event then I don't know what will.

The camera cuts to a promo hyping the main event.

Last edited by yup.im_awesome on Sun May 15, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:08 pm

affraid Mr. Fn is back! Great promo, I thought it was gonna be Kane when I saw the lights red tbh lol
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Jerry wrote:
affraid Mr. Fn is back! Great promo, I thought it was gonna be Kane when I saw the lights red tbh lol

Because I attacked my self, right?

head explode

lol jk, I know you just came back.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Jerry wrote:
Stranger things have happened but, yes, I'm back as Fn and I'm here to stay. The question now is, just what is he going to do from this point on. mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Fn wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Stranger things have happened but, yes, I'm back as Fn and I'm here to stay. The question now is, just what is he going to do from this point on. mischief

I think at this time it is appropriate to draw from the fountain of wisdom known as BANG.

BANG wrote:

Job like a bitch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Good god almighty its.. HIM.. head explode clap

And yeah like Jerry mentioned, thought it was going to be Kane.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Whats the difference between FN and Abyss?
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:29 pm

BANG wrote:

Who's Abyss?

troll dance
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm

BANG wrote:

Nothing? troll dance

But seriously though, he IS abyss but, is referred to as Fn in promos. I don't want people thinking I get special treatment because of him being an original caw, when we don't allow those. So, he's abyss now. Silly, but still.

Razz

Rene wrote:
Good god almighty its.. HIM.. head explode clap

And yeah like Jerry mentioned, thought it was going to be Kane.

Razz

Hello Mr. Jericho, I'm sure you remember me quite well, don't you now?

mischief

Oh and yeah, that was my plan.. all along, yeah, that's it.

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Adam wrote:
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:51 pm

After seeing a video package highlighting the main moments In this Jericho/Sheamus grudge, we go to ringside where the crowd is already pumped up for the match. The arena is sparking with a ton of “We want Sheamus” chants. They really want to see their hometown boy come out to win back the world heavyweight championship.

Jr: It’s time! The Irish Street fight between Sheamus and Jericho is up next, and by gawd I knew Sheamus was going to get a good reaction, but I’m shocked it’s this magnitude of cheers.

King: Goes to show you that these fans aren’t bias. They know someone young and talented when they see one. That, of course this is Sheamus County! The land where the Celtic Warrior took his first few steps.

Style: This is definitely going to be a challenge for Jericho. Not only the physical challenge in Sheamus, but also the psychological challenge being in an environment that he hasn’t been in for a while, and by that I mean that Jericho isn’t that old serious, dare I say Jackass Jericho that he was about a year ago.

King: Am I the only one who hasn’t been fooled? Jericho is still a Jackass. Just a sandwich loving Jackass.

Jr: One has to wonder the condition that both of these guy’s will show. Earlier tonight we saw that Jericho no longer has all those bandages wrapping around his upper chest, and part of his right shoulder. He seemed to be having trouble moving about. I think he should have kept those bandages at least for protection sake.

Style: Ah, odds are Sheamus would just rip it of in this match anyways, just to give himself a very big target to kick.

Jr: That’s true. Sheamus isn’t exactly healthy either. He might still be suffering from that unexpected beat down at bad blood a month ago. Both the champion and the challenger are hurt, but by the looks of it that doesn’t matter at all.

Style: Of course it doesn’t Jr. This is more of a personal in your face grudge. It could definitely go either way, but again looks like the crowd will riot if Sheamus doesn’t win tonight.

Chris Jericho’s theme song begins to play.The capacity crowd gives a very mixed reaction, with there being way more boo’s than cheers in the crowd.

Various fireworks discharge around the big entrance ramp. Jericho is then visible slowly walking with his world championship around his waist. The crowd is definitely booing him for the most part, but this isn’t fazing Jericho at all. He knew what he was in for when this match was flourished into existence. He walks down the long entrance ramp with his eye sight a bit linear toward the ring.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Normal_Part2_%281%29_avi_002120240

He continues walking toward the ring stopping as he was about to climb the steel steps to look at this hostile crowd. It’s been a while since he’s been booo’d so this is one hell of a foreign environment for him. Jericho smirks for the first time all night, and he climbs the steel steps. He then goes in between the ropes heading straight for the turnbuckle. Jericho knows there’s a few Jerichoholics in the crowd so he taunts anyways even though he gets infiltrated with a barrage of boo’s. That’s going to take some time to get use to. He jumps down to do the same on the opposite turnbuckle getting pretty much the same reaction from the capacity crowd. He then jumps down smirking for no apparent reason. He then goes toward his corner shaking his wrists and neck looking at the crowd as his theme subsides.

Crowd: WE WANT SHEAMUS! WE WANT SHEAMUS! WE WANT SHEAMUS! WE WANT SHEAMUS!

That goes on for quite a long time.. Until….

The crowd scream their lungs out when the Celtic Warrior’s theme song begins to play. Various Sheamus signs are shown around the arena as the crowd waits the arrival of their hometown hero. Eventually after enough delay from Sheamus he proudly appears on the entrance stage looking at all his proud people. He punches his chest followed by the raising of his arms that gets a simply immense reaction from the crowd. Probably the biggest of the night by far.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Normal_WRESTLEYOURWAY_COM_WRESTLEMANIA_26_Triple_H_vs_Sheamus_1_avi_000028240

King: Just look at Sheamus guys. This guy knows where he is, and he knows that he’s about to become world champion in his own town! A warrior who’s proud of his heritage!

Sheamus walks down the entrance slowly, wanting to take a photographic memory of all of this. Meanwhile Jericho is in the ring with his sight locked on Sheamus. Sheamus continues to walk down the big ramp.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Normal_WRESTLEYOURWAY_COM_WRESTLEMANIA_26_Triple_H_vs_Sheamus_1_avi_000073960

He takes a glance at Jericho grinning while the champion still has his serious face on. Sheamus climbs the steel steps, and he then goes between the ropes. He then taunts to the crowd once again getting an extremely huge positive reaction from the crowd while Jericho still jus stares not losing his train of thought.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Normal_WRESTLEYOURWAY_COM_WRESTLEMANIA_26_Triple_H_vs_Sheamus_1_avi_000094280 XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Normal_Part2_%281%29_avi_002279160

Sheamus then does the same on the other side of the ring. He then goes to his own corner as the ring announcer states their names.. the match.. and all that good stuff.

Jr: You can literally cut the tension with a knife. This will be a street fight ladies and gentlemen, and I’m actually wondering how these guys could top anything that has happened tonight. I mean, We lost a table already due to the FCA match between Trish Stratus and Maryse. The Rock Rock Bottomed Del Rio on the other table, and that’s why we’re using this wooden table right now! A few moments ago Fn made his return shocking the Undertaker, and he even speared the deadman right through the barricade, causing it to collapse in the process. It’s a complete warzone out with the scars of war terribly evident. This… Is going to be a Brutal match… No doubt about that!

So yeah enough with the small details. The bell rings, and the match begins..

World Heavyweight Championship

Irish Street Fight

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Worldtitle

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 3IdbvXWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 HLpho
Sheamus Vs Chris Jericho (C)

Results

Chris Jericho and Sheamus are both standing still in the ring, and at first it seems like they were going to have a classic lock-up to start the match but before you know it Jericho uses Sheamus’s legs to take him down followed by various punches to his skull. Sheamus turns the tide in his favor, and now he’s the one that punches Jericho again and again. This goes on until both of them roll under the bottom rope landing on the outside mat. Sheamus hits a club right on Jericho’s back, and he then throws him toward the steel steps. Jericho stops by putting his foot on the steps. Sheamus runs toward him causing Jericho to hit a dropkick right on his knee which results in Sheamus falling head first into the steel steps, and meanwhile Jericho is already taking out a weapon. It’s a trash can! He slams that thing on Sheamus’s back creating a big dent! He then was going to slam it on Sheamus’s head, but he retaliates with a kick right on Jericho’s gut. He then grabs the trash can, slamming it right on Jericho’s head causing him to fall on one knee. Sheamus then slams it again on Jericho’s head causing him to completely fall now. Sheamus throws the can away since it’s all but useless with all the dents. Sheamus looks under the ring to bring out a table. The champion gets up, but not for long since Sheamus uses the edge of the table to hit Jericho on the gut. Sheamus then sets the table up on the outside. He then searches for something else, and it turns out to be gasoline with a lighter. Bringing back the memories from their first street fight so soon in the match! Jericho spears Sheamus down before he can light the table, and he then throws him head first into the steel post!

So now the champ is shaking the pain of as he picks up the Celtic warrior. He slams his head multiple times on the steel steps until Sheamus falls back with the table right behind him. Jericho goes up the steel steps, and then stands on the apron. He dives from the apron going for a crossbody, but Sheamus catches him. He then aims to slam Jericho right on the table, but the champ retaliates with some elbows to the head which allows him to get of Sheamus’s shoulder landing right begin him. He goes for the breakdown on the table, but the challengers pushes Jericho back first into the steel post. Sheamus falls back to the set table, and out of instincts Jericho runs toward him aiming for a clothesline, but the challengers throws Jericho with a back body drop spiraling through the table! Shattering it in the process! The fans in the front row loved that1 Sheamus picks up Jericho, and throws him into the ring since he can only win IN the ring. Sheamus hooks the leg…1…2…2 count. Sheamus is a bit shocked, and the crowd booo’s Jericho resiliency. Sheamus goes back outside to get two Kendo sticks as he goes back into the ring where Jericho is just barely getting back up. Sheamus slams on stick on Jericho’s back, and the other on his throat. He then positions them on his throat as if they where scythes about to cut of Jericho’s head. Jericho counters back with a low blow that completely paralyzes Sheamus. Jericho then grabs a Kendo stick hitting Sheamus in the back with some swift strikes leaving big red visible mark. Jericho then climbs the top rope with the kendo stick in hand, and he jumps slamming it right on Sheaumus’s head knocking him down.

Jericho goes outside while Sheamus is in the slowly recovering. Jericho brings out a ladder! He sets it up right on the outside, and he just begins to climb it right of the bat. He’s at the top of the ladder while Sheamus is slowly getting up in the middle of the ring. He gets up, and Jericho dives of the ladder going over the ropes crashing right into the Challenger! Both of them are down, and the champ hooks the leg..1….2…2 count. Jericho gets up placing Sheamus on the corner, and he chops the hell out of him various times until he places him on the top rope. Sheamus headbutts Jericho causing him to fall back into the middle of the ring. Sheamus then goes for a diving axe handle, but Jericho hits Sheamus, in mid-air with the kendo stick right in the stomach causing the Celtic warrior to fall on one knee. Jericho then wraps the Kendo stick around Sheamus’s throat knocking him down with a modified Russian legsweep. Jericho goes for the cover again..1…2…2 count. Jericho drops the Kendo stick, and he goes for his one handed bulldog, but Sheamus easily throws him to the other side of the ring causing the champ to roll out of the ring. Sheamus goes outside, picking up Jericho and he throws him with all his might over the barricade causing him to go over it. Sheamus goes over it himself with the crowd reaching out to the hometown boy. Sheamus lifts Jericho up going for the High cross over the barricade, but Jericho manages to get off, and he clotheslines Sheamus over the barricade. He then goes over the barricade, as he goes toward Sheamus. He picks him up, but Sheamus hits Jericho with the ring bell right on the jaw. Jericho was completely disoriented! Sheamus then runs slamming that thing right on his forehead. He then slowly walks behind Jericho as he slowly gets back up, but he goes back down after Sheamus hits him right on the back of his neck with that ring bell.

Jr: Good god… Jericho must be knocked out after that bell shot to the neck.

King: It was over before it even started Jr.

Sheamus taunts to the crowd as he picks up the dead weight in Jericho. He walks around the ring with Jericho on his shoulder getting a very good reaction from the crowd, but suddenly Jericho comes back to life getting of Sheamus’s shoulder, sending him toward the steel steps! His knee’s bounce of the steps causing him to flip! Jericho falls down, fatigued out! He gets a hold of the ladder now taking a while to pick it up. He then walks toward Sheamus slamming the ladder right on his skull. Jericho then rams the ladder on his knee again and again aiming to neutralize his ability to use the Brogue kick. Jericho rests the ladder on the ropes, and he picks up Sheamus pulling him toward the steel steps. By the look of it he was aiming to go for a power bomb on the steps, but once again Sheamus counters by pushing him toward the barricade. He then heabutts him to a point of submission! He then picks up Jericho on his shoulder…. Followed by him knocking him down with a powerslam right on the steel steps. A big bang noise echoes around the arena. Sheamus falls down for a moment as a replay is shown of the impact. Sheamus punches Jericho in the head with his bare knuckles a flurry of times. There’s no restriction so he can practically go all day having his way with the world champion.

Sheamus throws Jericho back into the ring, and he throws the steel steps very easily back into the ring showing quite the power. He picks up the steel steps, and as Jericho gets up he slams the steps right on his forehead. However, he doesn’t stop there. Jericho was slowly moving again, and Sheamus once again rams the steps on his forehead. The crowd is loving this but Jericho is still moving.. Sheamus gets a good grip on the steel steps, and he literally throws that thing causing it to bounce of Jericho’s head. To Jericho’s luck he rolls over the second rope. Sheamus gets angry, and he goes outside to pick up Jericho. He goes for the cover..1…2….2 count! Sheamus argues with the referee, and he picks up Jericho Irish whipping him toward the turnbuckle. He then runs at him with a boot right across his face. Jericho looks lifeless barely standing on the turnbuckle. Sheamus runs back to the opposite corner, and he then runs hitting a clothesline! Jericho is still up but barely.. Just barely. Sheamus goes for a running shoulder, but Jericho jumps countering it into a sunset flip pin..1…2…2 count. Jericho gets up, but only to eat a big axe handle from the Celtic Warrior. He covers the world champion for another close 2 count. Sheamus goes outside to set up yet another table, and this time Jericho is not to out there to prevent him from setting the table on FIRE!

Jr: By the looks of it Sheamus might be readying himself to deal the finishing blow on Jericho. With a flaming table, reminiscent to their first street fight.

Sheamus goes into the ring to pick up Jericho, but the champ fights back with some chops to the chest that are actually doing a lot of damage. He chops him again and again until he falls back into the turnbuckle. Sheamus hits a straight right punch followed by a headbutt that stops Jericho on his tracks. Sheamus then climbs the top rope, but Jericho hits a dropkick that causes Sheamus to completely lose his balance. Jericho then grabs a kendo stick that was still around the ring hitting Sheamus across the skull with it. Sheamus nearly falls on to the flaming table outside but not quite! Jericho goes on the apron, and he gets a hold of Sheamu’s big legs…. He then has the Celtic Warrior in a powerbomb clutch.. He then jumps of the apron slamming Sheamus ON THE FLAMING TABLE WITH A POWERBOMB!

Jr: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! Sheamus was sent right into the same table that he set on fire! That has to be the end of it!

Style: I think Jericho got some big damage in on himself to! Still, at least he got revenge on Sheamus for their first match.

King: Oh for all that’s holy! God damn it no! Come on crowd cheer with me! Sheamus!Sheamus! Sheamus! Ah, who am I kidding, he’s done after that.

Both guys are down for a long moment. Jericho finally gets up after about a minute, and he see’s Sheamus who’s shivering.. Probably suffering a lot of nerve damage right about now. One of Sheamus’s diehard fans is raging at Jericho. Jericho quickly glances at that fan to take his cold drink! He then spills the drink all over Sheamus getting a very negative reaction from the crowd. He throws Sheamus back into the ring, and goes for the cover……1……………..2…………… kickout!

Jr: Wow, amazing show of resiliency on the part of Sheamus. Just look at the crowd. I think they expected Sheamus to be done there as well!

King: Yes, there’s still hope!

Jericho slowly gets back up, and so does Sheamus. Sheamus goes for a Brogue kick, but as usual Jericho pulls down the ropes causing Sheamus to land outside. Both are down again for another couple of seconds. Jericho see’s that Sheamus is getting back up, so as a result he runs to the ropes rebounding back going for a suicide dive, BUT THE CELTIC WARRIOR WHAMS A CHAIR RIGHT ON JERICHO’S HEAD! Jericho falls down as the crowd lets out another “holy shit.”

Style: That was just plain nasty! Just look at that replay! Jericho for that dive only to get struck with that chair In mid-air, and with the speed that he had going for him that only means it hurt more.

Jericho is down, and out. Sheamus looks toward the set ladder with an evil plan in mind. He picks up Jericho placing him on his shoulders. He then throws him with a high cross with Jericho’s back landing on the ladder!

Jr: Just when you think the match couldn’t get uglier…

King: That has to be it! It has to be! Jericho is a human being by the end of the day, and that High cross to the ladder will definitely cause severe back injuries.

Style: Sheamus could of very well ended Jericho’s career with that move right there.

Sheamus throws Jericho in the ring, but he’s having a very hard time getting into the ring. His leg is hurting bad. Jericho is show slowly rolling out of the ring, and Sheamus quickly goes into the ring to stop that! He pulls Jericho into the middle of the ring and hooks the leg…

1…………..

2……….

…kickout!

Sheamus’s jaw dropped! What does he have to do! He stares at the referee completely flabbergasted! He gets up to argue with the referee accusing him of a slow count.

Jr: Jericho just won the most resilient award with that. I can’t believe he kicked out of that!

King: Shocked

Sheamus screams, pounding on his chest. One high cross didn’t work? Well, he’ll just try another one! He picks him up, but Jericho plays possum a bit knocking Sheamus down, and then turning him over locking in the Walls of Jericho! The crowd is on their feet hoping that Sheamus doesn’t tap out here. The hometown boy doesn’t seem to have much choice. Will he submit to the legendary Walls of Jericho. Sheamus is in pain, and he raises his hand making it seem like he’s about to tap out! But instead it seem’s like he just plain out passes out. The referee raises his arm once, and it falls down. Jericho is screaming making sure the hold has the pressure it can get. The referee raises his hand a second time, and once again it falls. The crowd is cheering for Sheamus, but no response at all! This is it! The hand is raised one final time…. AND…………….. THE CELTIC WARRIOR DOES NOT SUBMIT! That hand is raised up high not going to touch the mat a third time! Sheamus lets out a big scream.. his face al red putting all his energy into trying to get out of this hold. He uses his leg strength to literally push Jericho off of him! The crowd cheers, and Jericho gets back up a bit amazed that Sheamus is getting up so soon. Sheamus gets a hold of Jericho hitting an IRISH CURSE BACK BREAKA! Sheamus goes for the cover..1…2…..kickout! Sheamus is angry, and he goes outside to get a hold of the ladder! He throws it inside, and he sets it up in the middle of the ring. He then picks up Jericho, but out of nowhere he hits Sheamus with a CODE BREAKA! Jericho doesn’t quickly go for the cover though as he was too exhausted. He slowly places his shoulder on Sheamus’s chest…

1……

2……..

Thr-kickout!

Once again the crowd goes ape shit cheering the name Sheamus over and over again. This time Jericho really was surprised that Sheamus kicked out! Both guys are down for what seems to be an eternity. After a while Jericho is seen climbing the ladder while Sheamus was still down. He just doesn’t have much left in him! His people are driving him to do insane things! Jericho is at the top, and he was about to dive but Sheamus is seen trying to drop the ladder. However he instead decides to climb thinking of Irish Curse from the top of the ladder to end it! Both are on the top of the ladder face to face! Mano ah mano! Jericho strikes first, with Sheamus striking back to! The classic “yeah, booo” reaction. Sheamus slams Jericho’s head right on the ladder. He then hooks an arm, but Jericho fights back with an elbow to the head. He then chops Sheamus right across the chest. Sheamus fights back with a headbutt. Jericho fights back with his own headbutt! Sheamus seems to be done, and Jericho hooks up his legs. He LOCKS IN THE WALLS OF JERICHO ON TOP OF THE LADDER!

Jr: Oh!! Now that’s something I haven’t seen in a while!

King: Oh no no no!!!

Sheamus is screaming in pain, and Jericho eventually lets go.. Sheamus falls to the mat, and Jericho falls as well. Both guys are down once again with no sign of movement from either competitor. Jericho is shown crawling, and Sheamus begins to crawl as well.. Sheamus punches Jericho in the head, and Jericho does the same. They both use eachother to get up, and then the punching begins yet again! A punch by Jericho, followed by a punch by Sheamus. A chop by Jericho followed by an elbow by Sheamus! This goes on for quite a bit with neither of them letting up. Sheamus clubs Jericho in the back, and Jericho fights back with a chop to the chest. Vey red chest at this point of the match. Sheamus knees Jericho in the stomach, and Jericho kicks Sheamus back in the gut. Jericho then takes the Celtic Warrior down punching him in the head again and again.. similar to the start of the match! Sheamus retaliates punching back, but not as swiftly as Jericho. Jericho turns around punching Sheamus. Sheamus tries to turn over, but by the looks of it he doesn’t have absolutely nothing left. Jericho punches and punches and punches Sheamus senselessly! Jericho then rests upon the ropes as Sheamus slowly moves his arm. He uses the ropes to get up, driven by the chants of his people. Jericho runs toward him hitting a devastating clothesline knocking down Sheamus! The crowd continues with the chants, and Sheamus once again is getting up already using the ropes… Jericho nods his head as he stares toward the crowd. He then runs toward Sheamus again to deal ne more Code Breakaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Jericho then goes for the cover..

1……

2………

Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winner, and STILL XWL WORLD CHAMPION

v
---->XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 HLpho<-----
^

Jericho just collapses on the ground as the referee goes outside to get a hold of the world championship to hand it to Jericho. Sheamus is down and out.

Jr: Now that was one of the greatest, yet brutal matches that I have ever seen. This was not a technical match by any means, but wow this was just an awe inspiring match from start to finish. Amazing performance by both Sheamus and the world champion, Chris Jericho.

Style: I got to give it to Sheamus. A powerbomb to a flaming table.. A codebreaker… 2 walls of Jericho including one on top of the ladder, and he STILL was able to get up. Unfortunately for Sheamus, Jericho was the one who put him out!

King: Ugh, I have to agree with you. Love him or hate him Jericho just survived Sheamus, and his fans tonight. I salute him, but that’s tonight. The draft show is coming, and I’m already itching to see who his next challenger will be. It might even be Sheamus again because after this performance you can’t ignore him.

Jericho gets up, and the referee hands him his world title. He then raises the title up high!

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Normal_Part2_%281%29_avi_003273480

The crowd doesn’t like the outcome, but Jericho is getting cheered because of his amazing resiliency throughout the whole match. Jericho looks down at Sheamus, and he begins to applaud. I’m sure if Sheamus was alive he would appreciate that.. Or not.

Jr: Even Jericho has to give to Sheamus. Well, ladies and gentlemen this is the end of a fabulous Sadistic Conquest. Next stop is the historic first ever XWL DRAFT! Thank you, and good night!

Jericho looks at his title one last time before it fades into a recap of the whole event.

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Normal_Part2_%281%29_avi_003318760
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:18 pm

"He LOCKS IN THE WALLS OF JERICHO ON TOP OF THE LADDER!"

FTW!!!!!! Awesome Match Recap Promo. clap
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

ZANDERS MAGIC MYSTERY FUN REVIEW

Ok, due to an amazing effort by everyone this show is HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE (like the infamous bonner mischief) I will also only review the written stuff as the matches take ages to buffer on my laptop and i only watched a few if im honest Embarassed. So this review will come in two parts, each segent will get a rating out of 5 stars and a half assed one or two lines thoughts, good? ok lets begin.

Opening promo and HIAC video (****)
Great opening, appropriate kick off to what became one hell of a show Very Happy nice look back at Wades past. Awesome way to build up one of the best fueds i have ever seen in a league.

HBK promo (***)
Well written, very Michaels like if you will. Good job and it does what it has to do. Could have been a little longer but it's fine.

John Cena promo (***)
Again, another solid promo. Well formatted and gets the job done heading into his match, keep it up Bang Smile

Triple H promo and Match (***) Nice short promo from Triple H showing us how crazy that bastard is, Nice solid write up, no real complaints except the winner mischief just kidding Bronzeh, big win for Tyson and i wonder were he goes from here?

Tyson promo (*)
Ok? wtf just happened, you come out of the biggest win of your XWL career and you feel sorry for the guy, also it could have been a little longer.

Aj promo (***)
Good promo building up the match later on tonight Smile no complaints

My Rock promo
Had a lot of fun writing this and if i say so myself this is my best promo so far, check it out if you haven't

Layla promo (*****)
Great job here, one of the best promos in the show and that means a lot coming from me considering i usually skip diva stuff, you can tell a lot of work was put into this, awesome.

Alberto Del Rio (****)
For some reason i really loved this promo Sem, great work and the pictures give it a better touch. Maybe it's because it's aimed at me but i was glued to it and laughed when he started beating on the refs lol keep up the great work.

Tyler Black/Roderick Strong (**)
Promo before the match was good but the match was far too short for my liking, sorry.

Steen promo (****)
You continue to do a great job as Steen and terrify me Sad Awesome promo.

Draft announcement (*****)
MASSIVE NEWS that will shake XWL to the corre, can't wait Cool, Very well written and laid out, once again, no problems here.

Madison Rayne/McCool promo/match (*****)
Great work here from both men, loved this promo as you can see a lot of work was put into it and i appreciate that tons.

RVD promo (****)
Great consistent work as always from Adam and i expect nothing less, keep up the good promos Smile

More HIAC hype (****)
Great work on further hyping this awesome fued. Both men put shitloads of work into this fued and it shows.

Trish/Layla (****)
Yet another great diva segment, i'm loving the amount of work clearly put into most promos these days, it shows and i can safely speak for everyone when i say we appreciate it.

Angelina Love promo (****)
TBH i've just realised the work put into the divas promos lmao, always a fan of your work and this was no exception, keep it up dude Very Happy

Justin Gabriel/Wade promo (****)
Great solid promo with no flaws really, nothing more to be said.

Ted Dibiase promo (*****)
Great mix of humor and seriousness without straying from the point, i know how hard that is to achieve in promos but you pulled it off nice and kept me reading from start to finish.

Reds hitman commercial (********************)
troll

Trish promo (***)
Nice little promo with no real complaints

Drew/Christian results (*****)
Awesome write up for what i can safely say was my favorite match since joining XWL, you did a great job of taking our spots from the match and putting them down. Keep up the amazing work Rene.

Rock/Del Rio results
It took AGES to write but it paid off imo because i got a lot of positive feedback and i thank you guys for that Very Happy and for anyone who hasn't read it, go read it now!

FN RETURNS!!!! (*****)
OH SHIT! HE'S BACK! i will finally get to see this crazy sum'bitch in action and i look forward to it mischief also very well written by both men and overall it was amazing Very Happy my only complaint is that damn taker gif, why use it like 4 times? mischief

Maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Event! Sheamus vs Jericho! (*****)
Great way to end the show, this write up had me reading from start to finish. I was excited to see who would take the belt and the spots were creative and interesting throughout, amazing job and keep it up.

Ok sorry for the half assed reviews but meh, there was a shit ton of stuff and i gave you all ratings, be happy!

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:51 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
[center][size=18][i][color=cyan]

[b]FN RETURNS!!!! (*****)

OH SHIT! HE'S BACK! i will finally get to see this crazy sum'bitch in action and i look forward to it mischief also very well written by both men and overall it was amazing Very Happy my only complaint is that damn taker gif, why use it like 4 times? mischief

mischief

Thanks tho, I worked hard on the whole first half and Ed brought it home tbh.

mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Fn wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:
[center][size=18][i][color=cyan]

[b]FN RETURNS!!!! (*****)

mischief

Thanks tho, I worked hard on the whole first half and Ed brought it home tbh.

mischief

That Taker gif better be a new meme around here.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Hey everyone, Fn here with the debut of my weekly review series. Let me tell you a bit about how I’m going to do things before we get ahead with the actual review. I’m going to simply go through the card and review the matches as they’re posted. As I know we don’t book promo’s anymore, I’m going to make the promo’s be reviewed after all of the matches to keep things kind of organized. Once I’m done with the review, towards the end I will give out the awards that I believe are deserving of this ppv. With that said, I bring you my first of hopefully many reviews for XWL.

Reviewing

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Diqk7

Match One

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Jjubf vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 V1dzy

The Review

Going into this match, both men have impressed me quite a lot. Whether it’s the matches, or the promo’s both of you do your part to bring this feud to a head at the PPV. I love how at the beginning bit of this match, virtually neither Regal nor Cena, can seem to get a head in this. At one point I thought Cena was going to take advantage but, somehow Regal kept countering every single thing Cena did. Eventually both men began to fight each other outside but, that didn’t last long. Almost about midway into the match, cena began to take advantage and I got really worried for Regal. Being a former IC champion, William certainly wasn’t a push over. Somehow, Cena gets an urge of strength and nails a five knuckle shuffle. Right then, I was thinking it was over for regal. Cena went to deliver his first AA but, somehow, Regal slipped out. I guess it’s due to him being a crafty Englishmen mischief Cena went up for the AA and yet again, regal countered it.

At this point, all I could keep thinking was, damn am I watching the AI fight itself on legend. Counter after counter, nobody could gain the advantage each other. After a few back and forth moves again, Cena went to the top and delivered a diving leg drop. He went into a five knuckle shuffle and yet again, tried the AA. Regal, just wouldn’t give up. I guess it’s safe to say, Regal is the one with the superman strength tbh. Somehow after numerous blows and big moves, Cena managed to get his strength back and was on the up and up. Locking in the stfu not once but, twice. However, I should’ve known not to count Regal count ,as both times, he managed to escape. Somehow after a lot of huge shots, Cena nailed the AA and went for the pin but, to my surprise and Regals, Regal managed to get to the ropes. For the most part, this match has been tremendously back and forth, which makes me enjoy it so much. Both men getting in huge shots yes but, neither man gaining enough of an advantage to capitalize.

Somehow after two STFU’s, an AA and several shots, Regal managed to get the upper hand near the end of the match. This, really had me surprised. Oddly enough, it came at the fact that they were fighting on the outside. Cena delivered a few shots to the head and kept Regal at bay but, Regal managed to claw and fight his way back up. After I got done watching this match, I really had no clue you could counter so much due to how badly the game lags, but boy did these two prove me wrong. Eventually, Cena capitalizes on a big mistake of Regals by tripping him and working on his legs. Cena then, began to unleash his true power. Cena managed to get Regal down enough, to nail another Five knuckle shuffle into an AA. However, somehow, Regal kicked out. I’ve gotta say, damn guys, don’t you two give up? mischief Cena manages to get Regal down for a final finishing move. He locked in the stfu and gets the win. Bravo to both of you and great match Bang for your final one as Cena due to your leave of absence.

Match Two

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 ZQSfF vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Y1E9C

The Review

Pretty good match right here. Each time you do the write ups, I love that you do a promo to build the match hype, then follow it up with a match. I’ve followed this feud somewhat closely and I’ve enjoyed every single minute of it. I really enjoyed the promo. As far as the match goes, I know how difficult it can be to have to create things on the fly but, I like a lot of the improvising you had done when it came to things that happened in the match. While reading through, I almost forgot it was a first blood match, & had to do a double take when I saw that a chair had been not only put into the match, but used on poor Roderick’s back. I always say that I prefer doing a video if possible but, I do love the amount of creativity you both use when it comes to crafting the write up. Great match to the both of you and I look forward to seeing who comes out on top.

Match Three

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 MDAI6 vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Odp8W

The Review

Honestly thought this write up was great, it was back and forth, had big spots despite not having a gimmick which is always a cool thing because just because it isn't no disqualification doesn't mean you can't find yourself with some cool stuff. Good outside brawling including an oh my god moment when Christian speared Drew right into the steel steps, that's gonna leave a mark! Nice to see Drew pick up the shock victory and what a big victory it is.

Match 4: US Championship Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 8DHcO vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 JByHo

The Review

I really enjoyed watching this match. Throughout the rivalry I’ve paid a lot of close attention to both Gabriel and Angle. Both of you are amazing in the ring and on promos. Especially, in this feud. Bang, you really show what it takes to become a fighting champion and Gaz, you’ve taken Gabriel from almost nothing, and skyrocketed him to the top. One thing I loved about this match, is how throughout the almost half hour long match, the whole match seemed to pretty much be completely even. Neither man, gaining advantage over one another. Sure, there were a lot of high profile spots where someone would be able to take advantage but, for the most part, you were both pretty evenly matched. Early on in the match, Angle seemed to take advantage doing what he does best, finding a limb and targeting it. Gabriel somehow managed to get up and then get on the offense against Angle.

Angle went for a moonsault and missed but, somehow Angle stayed on the offense and began to really wear down Gabriel. Both men seemed to be trying to one-up each other. Gabriel somehow capitalizing on a missed mistake by angle. To the point where Gabriel returned the favor with targeting a limb. From that point on, Gabriel had the upper hand. Nailing his signature when suddenly, Angle captured him in an overhead bridged suplex. If I knew one thing now, it was that Kurt, is one hell of a fighting champion. However, somehow, Gabriel managed to fight his way out as welll and capitalized with a lot of big maneuvers. Kurt somehow managed to counter and began attacking yet again, Gabriels legs. As the ref began counting on the outside, Angle locked in an ankle lock. Kurt ended up breaking the hold and tossed Gabriel in. I thought for sure, that was the end of the match but, Gabriel just wouldn’t quit. After a lot of really close calls, a missed angle slam and a vicious chair shot to the head thanks to a distraction from Barrett at ringside, Gabriel nailed a 450 and became the new US Champion. Overall, tremendous match, great job by both competitors.

Match Five

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 EuYNS vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 6XfLI

The Review

I really, really enjoyed reading this match. Seme, ever since you’ve taken Trip’s and turned him heel you’ve given the game a whole new outlook in the league. Whether it’s the promo’s or matches themselves you always fight your hardest which, works due to trips being such a fighter. Bronze, despite Tyson being mid-card at best in the WWE, you’ve tried you’re hardest to make him matter in this league what little time you’ve been him and it shows. I know that you both try you’re hardest and enjoy what you do and it shows in this match. Whether it’s just the intense differing attacks, the numerous near falls, or even the riveting commentary lines. The one thing that I really loved so much about this match, was how back and forth it seemed to be. At one point, we saw Trip’s dominating the match for the most part but, seemingly out of nowhere Tyson almost “got a second wind” so to speak, and he would be on his toes but, fought his hardest. Little did we know, by the end of it all, Tyson would not only shock himself but, the entire XWL Universe as well as The Game by popping out with the victory. Overall, really great match, I’ll miss you as H Seme but, I look forward to seeing what you can do as Trent. Bronze, don’t count yourself out no more man, amazing match, you’re on you’re way to showing that Tyson matters. Keep it up dude. Once again, great match.

Match Six: Extreme Rules Diva Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 50RMi vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Kfiku

The Review

As someone who’s closely involved with this feud, with being Layla’s BFF I have been watching this feud very, very closely. Whether it be the intense, non-stop attitude from Layla, due to the fact that she wants to prove herself, or Sara’s will to win, one things for sure the more this feud went on, the more intense it got. Going into this match, Layla had a lot to prove. Not only to herself but, to doubters like Vickie Guerrero and the fans. Watching this match, I almost felt like I was playing the match. As this is Alan’s second match on the card and I know hes’ gonna give it his all. Now, be sure to not count out david, as if there’s one thing you can count on, he’ll find any way to make sure he’s not put down in the match. At the start of the match, I loved how it almost seemed like nobody could get a shot in edge wise. Nothing but counter after counter. About midway into the beginning of the match, that’s when things started to get physical. Which, isn’t surprising considering what these two women have to prove.

Whether it’s the fact that weapons began to be used, or the fact that somehow, both of you guys were countering like crazy, I couldn’t turn away from this match. At one point, it seemed like Sara was tryign to disfigure Layla by dropping her face first onto a ladder, not a smart move as if anything, it lit a fire under the little English woman’s body. From this point on, both Women seemed they were trying to outdo one another. Whether it’s the numerous reversals, shoving Layla over a barricade, to spit water at fans or Lay suplexing Sara onto stairs. One things for sure, these two women hate each other, and aren’t gonna stop, until they maim one another. The thing that made this match so great, wasn’t just the immense counters and the trying to prove one is better than the other, but the combination of the use of the outside ring area, as well as weapons in general. Both women we’re striving to prove just who was better than who. At one point a ladder was brought out and I thought that could’ve been the end for Lay but, little did I know, she’s not as weak as she looks. After a ton of close calls, numerous finishers and a ton of shots to the face, Layla somehow managed to nail the Layout for the 3. I really enjoyed watching this match when it comes to any diva’s matches I’ve seen lately. Props to you both, I can only wonder who will come out on top in this feud.

Match Seven: LMS Match for #1 Contender to US Title

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 B0W7d vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 BYLZK

The Review

First of all, the work you’ve both been doing on building up this feud, has been amazing. From the promo’s to the hype videos, everything just flown together so perfectly. Secondly, I’ve been a huge fan of AJ for quite some time, so I’ve kept a close eye on this feud. Now, as far as the actual match goes, I loved the entire beginning. I loved how you both almost tried to test each other, by countering over and over, only to end up taking it back up to the stage. Where, sadly for AJ he got dropped on his head. I loved the bit right after then, because somehow AJ got to his feet only to counter steen and drop him to the floor. Sadly AJ was dropped on his head again and then Steen decided to bring out weapons. This far into the beginning, I was a bit iffy on how things could’ve went but despite a few shots and being choked with a sledgehammer, somehow AJ managed to fight his way out and gain the upper hand for a bit of the match. I loved how once AJ got his footing back, he immediately went for a body part and began to target it. Wearing down your opponent in a match like this, is the key to victory. It gets to the point where AJ grabs a chair and that’s the possible end for Steen. Somehow, Steen manages to catch him off guard and began to get payback for the targeting of his own leg. I believe this is what it takes to show that you mean something in this company. Doing whatever they have to do to come out on top. Skipping further ahead we see a lot of action on the outside, with Steen again targeting the leg of AJ.

Near the middle of the match it’s about even when suddenly, AJ somehow gets a figure four on steen. What I saw next, shocked even me, a Styles Clash, on the dang steps. I really thought steen was done for at that point. For AJ it didn’t seem like that was enough. Which, in some ways could’ve costed him but, I like giving your opponent a chance to fight back in a heated match like that. At the end of the day, this match was one of my favorites to watch, whether it’s the dangers spots, the targeting of limbs or just both players will to survive. The sad thing about it is though, because they pushed each other so far, all fans are going to be wondering now is, just who is the #1 contender, we know it’s not those two but, you’ve gotta commend them for risking life and limb like that.

Match Eight

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 VlOzg vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 2I2sk

The Review

Great opening commentary first of all and I loved how the return of Mr. Fn was done it wasn't too long, it was just right and what a shocker this was for a lot of people. Nice to show the aggressiveness early on by the match beginning as soon as FN reaches the ring. The spots were great, like that fall 10 ft down by Undertaker and a lot of others that would be too many to name. A dq ending leaves possibilities for the future and keeps both men strong so good idea there. And the security having to run down and pull the two men apart from each other was a good way to conclude this.

Match Nine

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 BsbdH vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 KTzh1

The Review

I really enjoyed pretty much everything about this entire match. A lot of close calls, neither man getting the advantage anytime near the beginning or middle of the match. A lot of fighting on the outside only to be countered by JoMo’s quick reflexes. Near almost the middle of the match Edge seemed t ohave taken advantage of a fallen Morrison. Pretty even match for about the rest of the way. Both men having a lot of close calls. At one point, I really thought Adam had the win but, somehow Vice managed to fight out of it and keep himself alive. Somehow, Jomo remained on the offense throughout the last bit of the match & pulled out probably Vice’s biggest win in some time. Congrats to you and hats to you Adam for putting on one heck of a fight. Despite using an Edge caw, instead of he himself mischief

Match Ten

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 GboKk vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Zb7ZF

The Review

I have to be completely honest with everyone here, when it comes to a feud for Montel, Alan being Chavo really has brought out the best in me as a whole. Whether it’s the promo’s or the matches themselves, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed having this feud with you my friend. Ever since we brought up the idea, I knew the feud was going to be great. Little did I know, Bad Blood proved me that. As at that PPV, Chavo got his first big win against me, thus making the statements he had been saying for months know. That Chavo, isn’t someone you mess with. This, came to a head at Sadistic Conquest where for both of us, it was all or nothing. Going into this match, I was a bit worried as I haven’t been on the best record as of late for MVP but, if there’s one thing I can say I enjoyed the most out of this match, it was the fact that we’ve played each other closely, we almost know what the other person is going to do before they do it. Watching back, Chavo dominated a lot of the match but, closer to the middle of it, I got my chance to fight back off a few good reversals. Oh and did I mention I countered I believe, two? Of Chavo’s finishers.. I’ve never done that before. Which tells me that, not only am I having fun in this feud but, Alan’s pushing me to my limit and forcing me to think on my feet. Little did he know, MVP could pull off some finishers of his own. At the end of the day, due to a little bit of lag, and bad timing on my part, Chavo came away with the win. Which, only means one thing for MVP, where, do I go from here? Only time will tell, but Chavo, I’ll never forget the limits you pushed me to.

Match Eleven: X-treme Championship Extreme Rules Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 TRpRa vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 WkPQZ

The Review

Cool beginning to the match with the back and forth chain grapples, always a nice thing to have. The first WTF moment in the match came when RVD pulled the ropes down and they glitched and Bourne somehow went out of sight and then reappeared on the mat. Pretty awesome and unique to have some crowd fighting and then a five star off the announcer's table cartman happy Damn though at that ending, the trouble in paradise kick to RVD where he pretty much gets turned inside out when he lands on that ladder behind him. Then Bourne climbs to the top of the ladder and delivers a devastating shooting star press ending the 4 month title reign and crowning a new X-treme Champion in the process. Good job to both on this match.

Match Twelve: HIAC IC Title Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 VHZHc vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 G05bn

The Review

Rather than sit here and review this match as it was hella-long, I’m gonna go over a lot of my favorite spots in the match. Probably the biggest spot in the match period, was a giant Wasteland by Wade through top of hiac somehow, Ted kicked out a split second before 3 at that point, I immediately had a ton of more respect for DiBiase than I ever have. Somehow, Ted managed to make a come back but Wade eventually capitalized and nailed more wastelands but ted just wouldn’t give up and there was more insane kicks out followed by more wastelands. Some how, throughout all of this, Ted just wouldn’t quit and that even meant right then because somehow he just kept kicking out following the kickout he gets more momentum and managed to hit two fins of his own. At this point it just seemed like they were one-upping each other as Wade hits more wastelands but that was followed by more kick outsTed gets momentum and somehow reversed a finisher but yet again, Wade hits another wasteland and went for the cover. Somehow, Ted reversed the pin and managed to go on the offense. From this he gets momentum and goes for strong strike drop kick but wade kicks him in mid leap causing him to land awkwardly wade hits another wasteland and covered to retain his title. Tremendous match by both men. Congrats to Red for retaining but, even moreso to Ted for having some guts mischief

Match Thirteen: Diva‘s Championship FCA Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Mv369 vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Ok0dN

The Review

As someone who has been in a long back and forth feud with Maryse, I can be the first to tell you, Rene is a fighter when it comes to playing as his people. Maryse takes no exception to this statement. Despite losing the title once, you wouldn’t be able to tell unless you looked back in the record books. That’s just about how great of a champion he is as Maryse. A lot of trials and tribulations have gotten him to the point where he is now and despite all the naysayer’s, he is a fighting champion. When it came time for his next challenger, Trish Stratus despite her good looks and charm, is no exception. Leading up to this match, I have to admit I’ve been watching this rather closely. As despite having a personal vendetta against him (with Michelle mischief ) the fact of the matter is both Skull and Rene give it their all when it comes to their matches. Going into watching this match, I was surprised at a lot of the beginning. As neither Diva seemed to gain the advantage.

Sure, Maryse got a few heavy shots in here and there in the beginning but, Trish fired right back which, just proves she deserved to be in that match at that point in time. As the match continued onward it really was anyone’s game. Sure, Maryse has a lot to lose but, at the same time, so did Trish. As whether she had the title or not, Trish had just about as much to prove to the XWL Universe, as Maryse did when it came to retaining her precious championship. The one reason why I loved this match, was because not only was a title on the line but, it had added stakes to it. With it being a falls count anywhere match, that virtually meant there were no rules. Which, for Maryse only stacked the odds against her. However, as you’ll see in the video, Maryse doesn’t let things like that stop her. As midway through the match, she was quite the dominant Diva of the two. Sure, it came at the cost of a chair shot or two but, she was willing to do whatever it took to keep her title. Back and forth both Diva’s went for about twelve minutes and somehow neither diva would let up.

Even after taking a vicious chair shot to the head Maryse just kept fighting and fighting. Both Diva’s came immensely close to gaining a finisher multiple times however, somehow both Diva’s shot each other down. At one point Trish had nailed her signature and I thought that was it but, as she went for her Finisher, Maryse countered seemingly out of nowhere. I gotta say getting close to the end of the match, it was a real toss-up at just what would happen with the title. Would Maryse walk out with the championship like she has for almost over a year now, or would the vivacious Trish Stratus shock the world and become the new Champion? After about a little over a half hour, both Diva’s were battered and bruised and it was time to see just who had it in them. Little did I know, a trip to the very front of the ppv stage would help figure that out. As both Diva’s battled to almost one up one another, a lot of intense action happened. Somehow, the action spilled it’s way back to the ring. At this point, I wanted to just turn away, as I just couldn’t tell who would win.

To my amazement, despite her tremendous efforts all through the whole match, stamina seemed to get the best of the current Diva’s champion who sadly for her, fell victim to another vicious chair shot to the skull. Only to be picked up and nailed with the ring bell when suddenly Trish delivered the final blow a devastating elbow from the top. After that devastating shot, Trish crawled into the cover and shocked everyone including myself. Dethrowning the quebec queen and becoming your new champion. Overall, this was one of the best Diva’s Title matches I’ve seen in quite some time (next to my own mischief ) but I gotta give my hats off to Rene, you’re an amazing dude. You’re a fighting champion and I know you’ll be back on top someday. However, how would I do Michelle proud, if I didn’t say I was jumping up and down a bit, seeing Trish become the new champion. Yes, Lay-Cool may have their problems with her but, they were willing to put those aside if it meant that someone, anyone took the belt off Maryse. Once again, great match boys, congrats Ed. Very Happy

Match 14 2 out of 3 falls Match

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 B9oG4 vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 9IAPS

The Review

First things first, really great write-up here. I love how right off the bat, you just get straight into the action. Really well done coming up with inventive, fresh spots throughout the entire match. I love how at some points in the match, Ricardo got really involved but, The Rock had a thing or two to say about that now didn’t he. I love how you had such an exchange of vicious shots between both men, both nailing high impact moves and gaining a fall. However, as they’d go for another, they’d surprise each other and be on the offense to the point where they’d hit the other with something out of nowhere. Something, that both men, seem to be really good at doing IRL. I loved how when alberto got the first fall, you made him act cocky just like he would, only to have Rocky pissed and come full force, Brahma bull style and fire back with insults and clever antics of his own. Which, if anything, caught Del Rio off guard and allowed Rock to capitalize for his first fall of the match. I loved how when it got down to the very end, you had Ricardo get involved to the point where Rocky was distracted enough to have Alberto get in a nice shot or two for good measure. Then, Alberto played possum and tried to capitalize but, Rocky wouldn’t have it. I loved how after that point, the action yet again, brawled to the outside. Rocky, by this time, was VERY mad due to being busted open minutes before. I loved how Alberto tried to capitalize on the wounded Brahma bull by doing his own signature Rock Bottom through the table. Little did Alberto know, this bulls got some fire left in those horns. When, as usual, Rock stunned everyone with a Rock Bottom FTW. Once again, truly amazing write-up Zander, I commend you for your efforts man, it really paid off well.

Main Event: Irish Street Fight: World Championship

XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 3Idbv vs. XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 HLpho

The Review

I really enjoyed everything about this match, the opening commentary bits were really great. It really showed just how heated of a rivalry these two were having but, at the same time, it also showed that both these men were determined come hell or high water to walk out your world champion. A lot of great spots here. Whether it be sheamus trying to take off Jericho’s head with a trash can, ring bell or whatever else he could find. To Jericho firing back despite being beaten to the point where, he out of nowhere slams Sheamus through a burning table of FIRE. At this point, Sheamus had been taking a ton of the lead but, somehow with that, Sheamus was down. I loved how shortly after this, Jericho grabbed a cup of soda and spat it on Sheamus and then threw him into the ring.

Real cocky right there from Jericho. I loved how after this, it just seemed to be nothing but back and forth, brutal, violent action. One thing that shocked me was the ending walls of Jericho on the ladder. That’s one thing I’ve missed in the games for years, I don’t know why it was removed but, Jericho has always been known for pulling that out in a ladder match. Great to see it in this one as well. After this a lot of close calls from both involved when suddenly, Jericho caught Sheamus with a code breaker, retaining his championship. Despite it being a long one, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this write-up. Gratz to Ed for putting up such a fight but, even moreso to Rene for retaining his championship.

Now, I was originally going to review the promos and give awards for this show but, due to things IRL, I’ve had to cut this extremely short, to the point where this is now late but, let me tell you, from now on I’ll be more on time with this things. As you’re reading, be warned, It’s rather long as I kind of got into writing this. Once again, we thank you all for your hard work and cooperation. Stellar ppv by everyone involved.

Here’s to you, this is Fn signing off.

coffee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011   XWL Sadistic Conquest  5/8/2011 -  5/15/2011 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Sadistic Conquest 5/8/2011 - 5/15/2011
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6