Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too.   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm

The scene opens with The Motor City Machine Guns shown working in the studio in a video pre-recorded some time before Uprising. Shelley looks up and nudges Sabin who spots the camera now too, and the two set aside their instruments so they can kick off the first Motor City Diaries in a long time the right way.

Alex Shelley
How’s it going folks, you’re here somewhat live with Alex Shelley and the man they once just called “C” Chris Sabin. And for those of you who follow us outside of the ring, and we don’t mean that literally of course, please don’t stalk us, but for the true Motor City fans who know that we’re more than just wrestlers we’ve got a little treat for you all today. It’s been a long time since we came out with our last album, which was so successful and so incredible that we were able to defeat Fozzy decisively in a battle of the bands contest with the music on that album. Remember that concert, Chris?

{Chris Sabin}
It's a moment I'll never forget, you should have seen the look on Jericho's face, it was priceless. After we beat Fozzy, he went after the World Championship, which he won, and we ended up making our own, but it's cool though, a win is a win and we can say we beat the former World Champ at his own game. But enough about the past, Alex, why don't you tell these fine people at home why we're here.

Alex Shelley
We’re in this studio because live on this pre-recorded video we’re going to write what’s bound to be a hit-single. They say the best songs are the ones that come from the heart and believe me, there’s plenty in our hearts that we’ve been dying to get out. We’ve been screwed, let down, I’ve been cheated, Sabin has been heart-broken and I think this song will convey all of our emotions. Are you ready to do this, bud?

{Chris Sabin}
My body has never been more ready, I'll follow your lead.

Alex Shelley
1-2-3 hit it.

Alex: This is the story of two men who thought they had it all.

Chris: From their heartbreaks and triumphs, to their rise and their fall

A: It often seemed that life would never ever go their way

C: But they persevered, and went on with their day

A: All they ever wanted from this place were some tag teams to fight

C: XWL Management couldn't deliver, and made me spend my money on their flights.

A: Sometimes I would spend some of Chris’ money too.

C: Alex, that was something I already knew.

Alex Shelley
To the chorus!

A: No matter what they do, I’ll still have amazing hair.

C: Mine's still better, but you don't care.

A: Just like they don’t care about all we’ve been through.

C: Because they don't care about me and you

Alex Shelley
Second verse!

A: Do you remember when we faced Cesaro and Ohno?

{Chris Sabin}
That was Generation Next!

In a fit of rage, Sabin swings his guitar and hits Mitch the cameraman. Mitch falls to the ground and Sabin storms off and can be heard raging somewhere in the background. The camera then begins to move as Shelley picks it up and holds it in front of his face.

Alex Shelley
Want to hear the full song? Well then pre-order The High Crusade’s new album today!

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too.   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Stretching the page for you, will read soon.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too.   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 pm

The High Crusade :tna:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too.   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: They sing too.
Page 1 of 1