Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet?   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:53 pm

We're taken to an empty arena completely devoid of any sign of life until The Motor City Machine Guns appear on the stage. Sabin has a box of tissues in his hand, and the two men go into their signature entrance motion as if they were about to wrestle a match, but neither man are dressed for the occasion.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? LZo207e

They walk down the ramp and they each take opposite paths around the ring and over to the announce table that's oddly covered in a red sheet.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? JJd7mWg

Shelley wastes no time ripping that sheet off to reveal a fully stocked announce table, complete with two montiors, two headsets... and two Xbox 360 controllers? Shelley puts on a headset, puts on a pair of sunglasses and takes a seat at the table.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? VSTVl06

{Alex Shelley}
Welcome, Guns and Gunettes, this is your Ersatz Tag Team Champions, The Motor City Machine Guns who will soon also be your Intercontinental and United States Champions... at the same time. It may seem like a tall order but have no fear, we can handle anything thrown our way; we're like superheroes like that, and don't let that stop you from voting for Chris here to end John Morrison's title reign. Now this may seem like an odd set up, I mean it's an empty arena for crying out loud, has anyone even thought of this before? 

{Chris Sabin}
Of course not, and if they have, the idea was stolen from us. Just listen to this deafening crowd, they love us, Alex. Who would have thought that The Guns would sell out an empty arena? Goes to show that you should never underestimate our star power. How does it feel to be the first people to sell out an empty arena?

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? AG1rI5b

{Alex Shelley}
It's revolutionary! And to add on to this, we're here live from our own customized announce table, complete with an Xbox 360, though Chris didn't get that pancake maker he wanted, but there's always next time.

{Chris Sabin}
And next time, I will find that elusive pancake maker.

{Alex Shelley}
Keep your head up, pal. Today, live on the Motor City Diaries, we'll be trying our hand at commentary by broadcasting a match live by way of XWL '13 and offering up our flavor of captivating and humorous banter that only The Guns can provide. So how about we get the action started, Chris? What match do you have your heart set on?

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? YDoZB92

{Chris Sabin}
Let's see here, there's quite a few to choose from. Where are my manners? Why don't you choose, Alex? Since this was your idea after all.

{Alex Shelley}
You know, I'm gonna try something a little out of the ordinary. The Miz loves to talk about how awesome it is to be him... well I'm going to put that notion to the test by selecting him for this little spar.

{Chris Sabin}
In that case, I will choose Miz's devilishly handsome and much more talented opponent at Digital Decision, as well as the person who will be voted in to face John Morrison for the Intercontinental Championship, Chris Sabin.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Ep81wBA

{Alex Shelley}
Ah, such humility. You know, it's a shame this edition of the game doesn't have the Ultimate X match, it would have made for a great preview, thought maybe it's for the better, cause sometimes you just have to keep it simple. Besides, I'm almost certain playing as Miz is going to put me at a disadvantage, there's no need to make things easier on you by making the only rule of the match the fact that there are no rules.

{Chris Sabin}
Are you ready to see a preview of Digital Decision, Alex? Because I'm sure the people in this empty arena can't wait to see what's going to happen.

{Alex Shelley}
Without further ado...

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Mizentrance_zps992a9ccf

{Alex Shelley}
I won't lie, that's a pretty snazzy looking coat. It would make for a great Christmas gift, hint-hint.

{Chris Sabin}
I know it's a bunch of pixels but I think the in game one looks much better than the one Miz uses every time he comes out here. Christmas is still a long ways off, Alex, just like Miz's chances of beating me at the Pay-Per-View.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Sabinentrance_zpsfa9d46d5

{Alex Shelley}
We're friends and all, but if this were a battle of the entrance attires I'd have to question your chances.

{Chris Sabin}
That hurts, Alex, it really does.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? 450splash_zpsfce3fc72

{Alex Shelley}
How did that feel?

{Chris Sabin}
Was that a...

{Alex Shelley}
Did I forget to mention that I tinkered with the moveset a little bit? Thought it would make things a tad more interesting. You're not getting worried about losing are you?

{Chris Sabin}
Worried? About losing? We're playing a video game, Alex, if this was tic-tac-toe, then yeah, I'd be worried. But we're playing video games, this is where I shine.

{Alex Shelley}
That broken controller after that game of Halo says otherwise. It had a family, you monster.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? K19eFGo

{Chris Sabin}
That was different, the battery died before the final kill and it cost me the game. You were there, you know what happened that led to that moment. It didn't help that the kid on the other team was saying something about my mother. We both know she's a classy woman.

{Alex Shelley}
We talked about this, Chris. This is a different time, you can't keep letting these kids get into your head like that. It's the candy store all over again.

{Chris Sabin}
We agreed we wouldn't talk about that again. That was a bad time.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Sabindive_zps75eb47e3

{Alex Shelley}
Vintage, Chris Sabin! Man, I've always wanted to say that. You want to know something interesting? Apparently the elderly don't like being called vintage. Just one of those life lessons you learn the hard way.

{Chris Sabin}
Just listen to this electric crowd, you can barely hear yourself speak! Just like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? 6vGFMCx

{Alex Shelley}
I don't think Good Ol' J.R. ever said that, though I could be wrong. The man did have a very wide range of tastes.

{Chris Sabin}
Speaking of which, do you think he would get angry at you if you called him vintage? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would, but you never know.

{Alex Shelley}
Well you wouldn't be able to tell if he's mad just by looking at him.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Hesdropkick_zps0ac7ca7f

{Chris Sabin}
I'd rather not risk getting JR angry at us, I think it's bad enough we could take his commentary spot if we wanted to. There's no need to give him a reason to hate us. And what an impressive dropkick from the virtual Chris Sabin!

{Alex Shelley}
Ah, the hesistation dropkick, yet another vintage Chris Sabin move. You ever thought about freshening up your aresnal? Maybe a backflip before the dropkick or freezing in midair for a few seconds?

{Chris Sabin}
Trust me, I've tried. Gravity just isn't a fan of Chris Sabin.

{Alex Shelley}
And that's why I went ahead and voted for a submission match, that way gravity is the least of your problems. Though you will have to worry about that pesky figure four of his.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Fig42_zps39c18b3c

{Chris Sabin}
Speaking of which... On the bright side, at least Miz doesn't know how to properly lock in a Figure Four, unlike his virtual counterpart. And who knows, I might bust out a Border City Stretch. It may not be pulled off as flawlessly as your version, but it'd be pretty difficult to pull a Miz and completely butcher the move.

{Alex Shelley}
Butcher, huh? Well since you brought it up, what did you think of those steaks last night? I don't know about you but mine really hit the spot.

{Chris Sabin}
As much as the price tag on them hurt my wallet, it was well worth the money. We need to go back there after you retain your United States Championship and I beat Miz then become the Intercontinental Champion.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Wakeup_zps595e8874

{Alex Shelley}
My apologies folks, it appears we have some technical difficulties to take care of.

{Chris Sabin}
Way to go, Mitch, you broke it.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet?   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:46 pm

One of the best MCMG diaries I've read from you guys if not the best, thought it was really creative and a good promo. Well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: You mean we haven't been canceled yet?
Page 1 of 1