Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor... erm... Miz City Diaries: The first of many

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor... erm... Miz City Diaries: The first of many Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor... erm... Miz City Diaries: The first of many   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor... erm... Miz City Diaries: The first of many Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 pm

As the video feed begins Alex Shelley is sitting alone in a room and he just takes a bite of a sandwich when he notices that the red light blinking in his face indicating that the camera is now recording. Shelley places the sandwich down on the table in front of him and wipes his mouth off with a napkin doing away with pesky crumbs. Shelley gives Mitch 2, no relation to the other Mitch, a curious glance, then speaks with a full mouth.

{Alex Shelley}
The hell are you doing? I told you to wait until Chris got back from the bathroom, then we’d get things started. Well, I guess I might as well stall until he finishes up, I’ve been known to be a master time waster in a previous life, just a fun fact for you Alex Shelley fanatics out there. Also, did you know I’ve been thinking of working the Border City Stretch back into my hefty finisher rotation. I mean I am the Technical Messiah after all, yet I don’t have a submission move that makes my opponents cower in fear. I mean look at all the technical greats, the Bret Harts, the Ric Flairs, the Kurt Angles, the John Cenas, they all have submission maneuvers that they can lock on with iron-grips and that’ll be all she wrote for whatever poor sap they’re facing. That’s what the Border City Stretch used to be for me, a secret weapon, it added another dimension to my game and made me even tougher to take down.

Shelley peeks over towards the door and when he doesn’t see Sabin step through it he shrugs and continues speaking.

{Alex Shelley}
You know what else I’ve wanted to do? Head back to Japan and really tear it up over there. XWL is great and all, but I’ve already hit 30 and I’m not getting any younger. It’s just such a different atmosphere over there, from the crowd to the food to the language to the wrestling. It says a lot about a wrestler who can head overseas and make a name for himself and I want to go do with some of the legends in the business who went to Japan, left their mark and built their legacy. Only thing that’s stopping me is this here United States Title, and boy let me tell you it’s been a blast holding this belt and a pleasure to have all eyes on me as I carry this belt from battle to battle. I nearing triple digits with this bad boy, and I’m not going to stop there. From triple to quadruple, I don’t ever plan on just giving this belt away. Forget the greatest United States champion of all time, I’m going to go down as the greatest champion ever. Isn’t that what they say: reach for the stars? Well I have one in the palm of my hand and it’s going to blind that sorry excuse for a wrestler Miz when we stand across from each other in that ring at Supremacy.

Footsteps can be heard slowly getting louder and Alex quickly shifts his attention to the door where Sabin is expected to return. The door slowly opens and the other half of the ersatz tag title is being held out through the small gap and a huge smile can be seen forming over the face of Alex Shelley.

{Alex Shelley}
You got it back? Man that's so ....

Shelley stops talking as none other than the Miz walks through the door laughing to himself.

Miz
Hey how's it going partner, mind if I take a seat?

The Miz slowly walks over and sits next to Shelley who has a great look of hate and anger as he doesn't take his eyes of the Miz.

Miz
Oh look here, you've even made me something to eat, aren't you a good host.

The Miz picks up the sandwich Shelley was eating and takes a bite of it and continues to speak with his mouth full with bits of food flying all over Shelley.

Miz
Not bad not bad, I could get used to this. So Alex, since we're now tag partners and fake tag champs how does this work. I've seen your little Motor City diaries before and it seemed a little boring, so now I'm your partner, and if I must say so the much better half, I've come down to take part in our little show and liven things up a bit. So how does this work? We just talk into that camera there or do we have some video games to play, or comics to read I'm not very well educated on this subject. But before we move on we're not the Motor City Machine Guns now are we so we need a new name. How does, MIZ CITY MACHINE GUNS sounds to you? I think it has a nice ring to it shall we go with that buddy?

{Alex Shelley}
First of all…

Shelley grabs at the sandwich and rips off the back half. He stares at Miz as he takes a bite of the piece he was able to snatch.

{Alex Shelley}
Now that that’s settled, what was it you said we’d be called in the unfortunate stroke of extremely bad die-the-day-after-you-won-the-lottery-after-playing-for-15-years kind of luck that we were stuck in a tag team for the foreseeable future? The Miz City Machine Guns? Really, Miz? That’s the best you can come up with? Just sticking your name in there in the front of it as if we were the generic-duo number 475? I know creativity isn’t your strongest feature, well actually that’s not really fair to you, is it? Because neither is wrestling and actually being entertaining, or speaking on the microphone without boring someone to tears, or dressing with a little style instead of looking like you just threw on whatever you could grab in the dark, or hosting your own talk show without causing the ratings to plummet, or being a respectable champion or…or…. Well when I put it that way you’re just not good at anything but being a waste of space, are you?

The Miz leans back in his chair and rolls his eyes before talking.

Miz
Sorry did you say something? I drifted of as soon as you started to talk about how poor I seem to be at everything. Because, I'm a man of facts, and the fact of this matter is Alex, I've proven my worth against you, I've proven I'm better than you in that ring when I pinned you one, two, three. Another fact for you is since I brought back MizTV the fans have been getting an insight to the life of certain XWL superstars that they never had before and they get to see an interview take place where the questions have meaning behind them and are actually of worth to listen to the response unlike most interviews around here. And to add to all of this we're partners now, we have a dairy to record so quit being a sour egg and give the XWL universe what they want to see. And if you didn't know already what they want to see is sitting right next to you. The next United States champion and most talented man on this planet. ME!.

Shelley chuckles in response to Miz’s last statement then speaks.

{Alex Shelley}
Next United States Champion, huh? I bet you also thought you would be the next King of the Ring, too. How well did that work out for you? What is it now, two straight years you lost to the same guy? Sure you may have beaten me way back when, but that doesn’t make you the better man, Miz. I could be wrestling with a broken toe and you still wouldn’t be the better than I am. The company doesn’t come to you for five star matches and the fans don’t pay to see you get into that ring and make a fool out of yourself. Sure, they may love it when you get your ass kicked, but that’s just a bonus for coming to the arena to see me do what I do best. You may have the other half of the Ersatz Tag Team Championship Belts but that doesn’t change the fact that I can’t stand you and I hope you’re enjoying your seat because this is as close as you’re getting to the United States Title.

Miz
It's cute actually that you think you're going to be able to keep that title, you won it by fluke and you've defended it with luck. Luck doesn't last forever and I'm here to prove that and teach you the hard way that your time has come. But it's nice of you to keep a tab on my losses, but why not mention my victories? I've been a successful addition to this company ever since I joined and I have held that title before and even main evented in pursuit for the World Heavyweight title. Have you? No I didn't think so. But maybe my loss to Seth Rollins was a blessing in disguise, because you see Alex, I'm not phased at all that I'm no longer in this tournament because it gives me a chance to set my eyes on the real task ahead and that's not only single handedly taking down the Motor City Machine Guns, because we all of course witnessed one of the greatest matches and twists in XWL history at the last PPV when I beat your partner Sabin. But it gives me a chance to take the United States championship as well. Then I'll have one real title and one fake one just like you do. I mean, I was thinking of burning this tacky piece of plastic but I thought it would be funny to keep it and mock you guys with it because I know how much it means to you. It's sad really, two grown men acting like children pretending to be tag champions, you guys are a joke, the laughing stock of this company and mark my words I'm going to take that title from you and I'm going to love every second of it just like I did when I was stood in that ring and announced the victor against Chris Sabin!

The Miz opens his mouth to talk again but stops as the door opens and Chris Sabin walks in with an angry look about him. He stares down at the Miz who now gets to his feet and heads for the door.

Miz
I have things to do, places to be.

The Miz walks past Sabin on his way out and as passing him there eyes meet and for a few short seconds an intense stare down occurs before Miz lets out a sarcastic laugh and leaves the room.

{Chris Sabin}
The hell was Miz doing here? First he takes my Ersatz Tag Team Championship, then he tries to take my partner and our show? The nerve of that guy. He gets one win over me at Digital Decision and now he thinks he's better than everybody else, sounds just like him. And what's worse, Vickie makes him the Number One Contender for your United States Championship, at least we both know he won't win, right?

Sabin takes a seat next to Shelley and reaches for the sandwich sitting a few feet from him, only to be smacked in the back of his hand by his tag team partner.

{Alex Shelley}
I don’t think so, Miz took mine, so the least you can do is let me have yours. That sandwich is the only thing of mine he’ll take because you’re right, this title is staying right where it is. But you my friend have some unfinished business where titles are concerned. Because not only do you have to have this misery and get your half of the Ersatz Tag Championships back from that clown but unlike Digital Decision you have to take measures into your own hand and guarantee yourself an Intercontinental Championship match at Supremacy.

{Chris Sabin}
I've been a bit off my game since my loss to Miz at Digital Decision but that all changes tonight, after I defeat three other men to become the Number One Contender for John Morrison's Intercontinental Championship, I will turn my focus to the reigning champion and defeat him at Supremacy. But before I could do that, I must take back what is rightfully mine: The Ersatz Tag Team Championship. Miz has been walking with my championship for long enough, and sooner rather than later, it will be mine once again. Miz, enjoy your victory over me in the Ultimate X match while it lasts because I know we will go at it in that ring again, and this time, I won't make the same mistakes I made at Digital Decision.

{Chris Sabin}
Four men will walk into tonight's Fatal Four Way match, and only one of us will walk out the Number One Contender, and that man will be Chris Sabin. Yoshi Tatsu and Drew McIntyre will leave tonight disappointed after they fall short, and nothing against their talent in that ring, but Chris Sabin is just a bit better. After I got beaten by Miz in the Ultimate X match and lost my half of the Ersatz Tag Team Championship, then got outvoted by Daniel Bryan at later on in the night, it made me think that maybe I'm not as good as I used to be, then I realized that everybody has an off night, and that's exactly what that was.

{Chris Sabin}
After you defeat Miz and after I become the Number One Contender then defeat Morrison for his championship, we'll be the second team to hold both the United States and Intercontinental Championships, respectively, and the first team to hold both those championships while also holding the Ersatz Tag Team Champions. We'll be like the Saviors of Society, except we won't suck as bad as they did.

{Alex Shelley}
Yeah, it can’t really get any worse than those….

Shelley suddenly reaches up and grabs his nose while Sabin uses his shirt to cover his face.

{Alex Shelley}
God damn it! I can’t ignore that smell anymore! Miz, you son of a bitch!

The Guns quickly get up and exit the room and the cameraman tries to follow them out but Shelley pushes him back inside and slams the door shut and some audible coughing can be heard before the video feed cuts off.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor... erm... Miz City Diaries: The first of many
Page 1 of 1