Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011

Go down 
+10
Kid118118
Kyle
TheFilthParade
Bang
Shug
Ash
Brandon
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 KzDZj

Live From - Cape Town, South Africa

Deadline Time: 12:00 PM EST

Falls Count Anywhere Match
3rd Match of best of Seven

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlroderickstrongXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwltylerblack
Roderick Strong (1) vs Tyler Black (1)

Normal Diva Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 OgrvoXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwllita
Tiffany vs Lita

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlddpXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdowndaniels
DDP Vs Daniels

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlbookertXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwlmattmorgan
Booker T Vs Matt Morgan

Normal Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 HpONc
Hooliganz Vs JTG and Mike Knox

Normal Diva Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlmadisonrayneXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwlbethphoenix
Madison Rayne vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlzackryderXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdownmiz
Zack Ryder vs The Miz

Tag Team match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 3BNpd
Drew McIntyr & CM Punk e Vs Christian & Jeff Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlwilliamregalXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwlshawnmichaels
William Regal Vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Diva Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlkellykellyXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdowndivaschampmary
Kelly Kelly Vs Maryse(c)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 BreakdownrandyoXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwlrtruth
Randy Orton vs R-Truth

Normal Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 BreakdownaustinXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdownusanglw
Steve Austin Vs Kurt Angle (C)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 8VQJqXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwldolphziggler
Kevin Steen vs Dolph Ziggler

Steel Cage Diva Match
4th Match Of The Best Of Five

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 BreakdownsaradelrayXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwllayla
Sara Del Rey (1) vs Layla (2)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwltysonkiddXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdownjustin
Tyson Kidd vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 BreakdownjomoXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwljackswagger
John Morrison vs Jack Swagger

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwlundertakerXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Xwldiesel
The Undertaker vs Diesel

Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Ws89g
Chavo Guerrero and Evan Bourne vs MVP & RVD (c)

Normal Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 XwledgeXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdownicwade
Edge vs Wade Barrett(c)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 BreakdownsheamusXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdownalberto
Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio

Normal Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 BreakdowndibiaseXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Breakdownworldchampjeri
Ted Dibiase vs Chris Jericho (c)

Stack card is stacked.....

Late card is late........

E/T = World's worst league owner Crying or Very sad

But yeah my apologies on the lateness, special thanks go out to Gazza for helping with most of this by piecing it together and making it all sexy. Good luck to all involved this week and can't wait to see how the last show before before our Sadistic Conquest event plays out.

Last edited by E/T on Sun May 08, 2011 10:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

*The theme song of Edge plays on the P.A system and the theme is welcomed by plenty of boo's from tonights packed crowd, the boo's get a bit louder as the Rated R Superstar Edge makes his way onto the stage. He is in ring attire and heads right to the ring, he slides in and lays on his stomach for a few seconds before getting to his feet. He gets to the turnbuckle and does his signature devl horns pose for his loving fans.*

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 E7ehV

*He gets down off the ropes and his music stops, he is handed a microphone from the ring announcer. The fans start to chant "Morrison!" as loud as they can before Edge begins to speak. Edge stares out into the crowd as they continue to chant.*

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 FBtUB

*Edge stays silent until the chant dies out, and then he begins to speak.*

[Edge] What's the matter with you people? Why are you chanting for that little scrub John Morrison when you're graced with the prescense of the Rated R Superstar!?

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 TT5jv

[Edge] Oh, wait a minute... I know what you people want, hmm. Every single one of you right now wants John Morrison to come on down to ringside and "kick my butt" Don't you?

*The fans pop loudly at the thought of Morrison getting revenge on Edge for last week.*

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 7WwXO

[Edge] What you need to understand is, two weeks ago I was minding my own business. I had just defeated Triple H and he comes out of nowhere and assaults me, he is lucky I didn't sue him for unprovoked assault. He started all of this!! He had no reason to come out there and do that, so he must have one big have a problem with me. All I was doing last week was a little thing called evening the odds, that was just me returning te favour to John Morrison. He had it coming to him! And looking back on it now it wasn't enough, you know what I should've done? I should've speared him again.. and again... and again! and again! AND AGAIN! Just so he knows how to show some god damn respect!

*The fans boo Edge but he ignores them and continues to talk.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 ZpHtu

[Edge] And speaking of respect, Wade Barrett.. Now there's a person you kids should be looking up to, last week he carried himself well in showing me the respect that I deserve. So I gladly return the favour as he has earned my respect, Wade Barrett will be the face of this company some day. You can bank on that. I mean just take a look at last week, Myself, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett pulled a clean sweep! Kendrick, London or Ted Dibiase didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell! I think that match last week really showed who the weak link going into the Hell in a Cell is, that's right Teddy Boy. You don't stand a chance against Wade! But moving on to tonight, management has decided to book Wade Barrett against... me. Now as much as I like Wade, and I know he's in for a big match next week but I'm not holding back. We sort of mirror each other right now because when I was going into Hell in a Cell, I was the champion prepared to go to hell and back to defend my title. Wade Barrett may be ready for Hell in a Cell, but he's got to get through me to really prove that.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 BzGoz

[Edge] But then again, atleast Wade Barrett is on the Pay Per View. Can you believe that I'm not even booked for the show? How can you expect to have a good Pay Per View when I'm not even on it! But for now I can just spear every single person in my path until there is no-one left to notice. And when I-

*Suddenly Edge is interrupted by the theme song of the Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison! The fans greet Morrison well as he makes his way down to the ring, no flashy Slow-Mo entrance this week. He just goes down to the ring to confront Edge but Edge oddly has a smile on his face as Morrison gets in the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 OyUdV

*Morrison gets a microphone as his music stops, he then begins to speak to Edge.*

[John Morrison]
"Edge, you seem to speak a lot of words but all i hear coming out your mouth is crap. You say you were 'minding your own business' when you decided to attack Triple H after your match. But honestly, did you think that you could just get away with attacking Triple H? I think you should of thought twice because what you didn't expect was for 'The Prince Of Parkour' John Morrison to come out there!"

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 FMA5l

"But Edge, right before I came out here you were talking about respect. On thing you may not know is that i respect you. You've achieved a lot of things in the wrestling business. Hell, some of the things you've done no one else has. You've put your body on the line for wrestling and that is why I respect you. Your actions might say one thing but your words say another. You insult these fans even though there are some edgeheads up there. Yet you still insult them week after week, why Edge?"

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 D9V8F

*Edge smirks, then begins to talk.*

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 E11jpgun

[Edge] So let me get this straight, you're asking me why I don't like these people? They treat me like crap, so why should I treat them like royalty? I busted my ass when I was World Champion, I fought in Hell in a Cell and had a career threatening injury. I thought I would've had some get well wishes from some fans, or even anyone in the back. But as I was recovering when I was in a badly hurt state, I didn't get a single card, a single phone call. I came back to XWL many months later and everyone was asking as if nothing happened, ignoring me after my months of SUFFERING.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 E10jpged

[Edge] The fans boo'd me when I came back, not even a warm welcome. So why the hell do you think I should be kind to them? I have a chip on my shoulder but that's not my fault, it's the fans fault. It's people like you who think that sucking up to the fans can get you everywhere that makes me resent so much in this company! You come down here, with your stupid shades, your stupid fur coat, your stupid slow motion entrance, your stupid finisher!! I'm getting angry just looking at you, so howabout you and I settle this little ordeal? Let's say... Sadistic Conquest. One on One, that's if you think you have what it takes to really be a challenge to me.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 VGzsF

[John Morrison]
"A match at Sadistic Conquest you say? Do I have what it takes to beat you Edge? I know I do, all my fans out they know I do, and at Sadistic Challenge it will be John Morrison vs. Edge!"

*The fans cheer at the announcement, John Morrison's theme hits as Morrison and Edge stare down. Edge slowly walks by Morrison without taking an eye off him, while doing so he gets out of the ring and heads to the back looking at Morrison with a sly grin as Morrison climbs the turnbuckles and poses for the fans. We head to an advert.*

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:57 pm

**The crowd begins to cheer as HBK is the first out for the match. He begins to look up and the fans and performs his signature entrance. As HBK goes to his knees praising the fans William Regal is seen running down and deals HBK a vicious blow to the back of the head. HBK begins to roll down the ramp slowly as William Regal takes off his robe and throws it to the ground keeping all focus on HBK.

Regal begins to kick and stomp on HBK who looks to be in pain. Regal begins to laugh and shout verbal abuse to fans that are stood at ringside. The crowd are in an uproar of boo’s as Regal is heard shouting “You’re all pathetic.” As he looks to continue this onslaught. He picks up a groggy HBK and throws him hard into the steel steps. It looks to be over but Regal looks around with a sadistic grin on his face and takes a few paces back as HBK tries to stand up, he then charges and connects with the knee trembler. HBK look to be out cold and blood is seen beginning to emerge from the forehead of HBK. EMT’s rush down to the ring to check on the status of HBK while Regal slides in the ring and demands a mic. Justin Roberts hands him one warily and Regal begins to talk.**

[William Regal]
Tonight I said HBK would see a preview of what would happen to John Cena and that is what that was. I dominated HBK and look at him now, lifeless and pathetic. He didn’t deserve to step in the ring with me, he has no in ring skill and I should not be fighting just anyone who management could find, I am William Regal. I am the greatest English wrestler in this company today and I deserve some challenges. Every week I continue to dominate my opponents and management need to see that, Cena needs to see that. Cena, I hope you just saw what happened very carefully because I will be doing a lot more damage to you.

Cena when we do finally step in the ring sunshine I am going to make sure your XWL career is put to a firm stop and then I can focus on more important matters, for example me becoming the next intercontinental champion. Cena the sooner I end your pathetic little career of yours the better. I am a vicious man Cena, I am not a man you want to toy around with, I am not a man who you can just mock and get away with it. I grew up on the streets of Blackpool, have you ever been to England Cena? The streets of England are a dangerous place and from the age of 15 I was on their fighting, making a name for myself fighting any challengers. Now I fear no man and I want to inflict pain to all my opponents. Just look at poor Mr. Michaels over there, he seems to have taken a terrible blow to the head and he could have suffered a concussion which could put him out for several weeks, you see that? In just 5 minutes I have temporarily ended one mans career. Think about what this means for you?
You best be prepared for our match Cena because you are in for the challenge of your life, Pillock.

**Regal walks up the ramp to a chorus of boo’s in the stadium.**

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Normal Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 HpONc
Hooliganz Vs JTG and Mike Knox

After a rather... One sided match, Kendrick hits JTG with the Sliced Bread #2, as he covers Paul London dives over the top rope in an attempt to stop Knox.... He fails miserably and slams onto the floor. Luckily enough providing enough distraction for Kendrick to get the 3 count... Yay us...

Winner: Teh HooliganZ
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Breakdown comes back from a commercial break, then we're taken backstage where Evan Bourne is shown in street attire, with Scott Stanford for a sitdown interview that was conducted earlier tonight.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 A27bJ

Scott Stanford: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Scott Stanford. Now joining me tonight on my first night here, I have a very talented wrestler known as Evan Bourne. While he may be controversial in many ways, this man never disappoints when it comes to his exciting high flying offence in all of his matches. A decorated performer is Evan, a former Intercontinental Champion, a two time United States Champion, and most importantly of all, a two time World Heavyweight Champion! Now enough of me telling you what i'm sure you all know, I think it's time I start this interview off by saying it's a pleasure to have you here tonight.

Evan Bourne: You know, for a guy who just started here, I actually am impressed. Bravo Scott, it takes a lot to impress perfection, and you just did. You're not stupid, you're not just another bland and boring idiot! It's as if management has finally spent time finding someone who knows what they're talking about, instead of picking up random nobodies at the local mall.

Scott Stanford: Thank you very much for the kind words Evan, but this isn't about me, it's about you.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 OIz2n

Evan's jaw drops for a second, he moves his head in a horizontal motion then stops and grins.

Evan Bourne: FINALLY! I don't know where they found you, but you're like the wisest interviewer we've ever had! It's not about you, it's all about ME! Nobody ever gets that, your only purpose is to ask me questions that can't be found in the interviews for dummies handbook. I'd tell Vickie how much I like you, but i'm trying to stay clear of that storm, word is that shes still pretty pissed about what I did last month at Bad Blood.

Scott Stanford: Thats right! Where you returned shocking the entire world by disguising yourself as a regular everyday cameraman. I must say that was brilliant on your part, you wanted revenge, and not only did you get it, you left everyone talking about that for the weeks to come. It's come to my attention that you strangely haven't been asked this, but are there any more tricks up your sleeve for Sheamus? I'm sure you know of his XWL World Heavyweight Championship match at Sadistic Conquest.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 U9hVB

Evan Bourne: I know right? No one has asked me anything, it's as if they think I have nothing to say! I've never been a loss for words so why would I start now?

Scott Stanford: My thoughts exactly, so do you have anything planned? Perhaps dressing up as a fan, then screwing Sheamus out of another World title match? Or perhaps you could paint yourself up to look really pale, then steal Sheamus' ring gear, dye your hair red and trap the real Sheamus in a closest and enter the match as Sheamus! Thats your big plan isn't it Evan? Thats why you've decided to go after the X-treme Championship, because you don't want anyone getting suspicious.

Evan Bourne: I think next time I want to surprise people, or mislead them in anyway, i'm so asking you first! But back to the question, no there isn't any immediate plans, there isn't some master plan. I got revenge on Sheamus and instead of dwelling in the past, i've moved on. My "plan" right now, is to show Vickie Guerrero that banning me from ever getting a World Heavyweight Championship match, will be a mistake she will regret. I defeated MVP last week, and this week i'm looking to end RVD's title streak of his. Doing all of this and more, will make Mick Foley himself have to overthrow her decision and hell practically hand me my rightful title!

Scott Stanford: Very nice, I'm not sure who will win at Sadistic Conquest between you two, but one is certain that it will be an amazing match! I want to ask your about your feelings on Vickie's banning. Of course you don't like it, you think it's unfair and unjust, but what are your exact feelings on this matter?

Evan Bourne: Ever since I defied the odds and obstacles in my way, it's as if i'm some movie villain that never gets what he deserves! People know that the big bad Vickie Guerrero banned me from ever competing for the World title ever again, yet no one does anything! It sucks of course, but as of this very moment theres not a damn thing I can do. Vickie has always been abusive of her power, and due to people being jealous of my success and their lack of success, no one will do anything.

Scott Stanford: That is certainly a shame, I don't know why Vickie would do this to you, from what i've seen you're a very talented individual who has earned everyone of his accomplishments. But moving on you're in action tonight in tag team form. You will team up with Chavo Guerrero to take on the man you defeated last week, MVP and the current X-treme Champion, and your opponent at Sadistic Conqiest, Rob Van Dam! Can I get your thoughts on this match?

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 U9hVB

Evan Bourne: This match is my chance to prove that in just under a week I truly will be the new X-treme Champion! RVD has yet to be pinned in four months, he hasn't submitted, he hasn't been pinned, and all he has done is defy odd after odd and odd! Many men come close to defeating him, but he always makes a come back that seals his opponent's fate with a five star frogsplash.

Scott Stanford: He certainly has soared to new heights here in XWL, many feel in a matter of months he will be our New World Heavyweight Champion. Well it's been a pleasure to have you here tonight Evan, andI thank you for your time, do you have anything you would like to say before we part ways?

Evan Bourne: There are a lot of things that I could say, but what I will say is that you all need to watch our match tonight very closely! I intend to end this silly streak of his tonight, and then next week at Sadistic Conquest, I will end his championship reign. See it's easy to say something like that, but just watch, anyone who knows me knows that I don't just say i'm going to do something, I follow through with it! Some are Born to fight, and some are Born to sin, but I was Born to win!

He smirks then the camera zooms in on a huge grin on his face as we're taken to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Tag Team Match

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:51 pm

[i]**The camera pans to the backstage area where Sara Del Rey is seen standing in her locker room, looking into a mirror.**

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 NFQQB

**Del Rey looks at the reflection of the camera through the mirror and smiles, before she begins to speak.**

[Sara Del Rey]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce myself formally for the very first time since becoming a member of the XWL roster. I believe that a first impression, is extremely important to wrestling fans all over the world. It gives them, an insight, an expectation, a boost of momentum. And hey, that's what I'm all about, the fans.

[Sara Del Rey]
But this isn't exactly my first impression, so to speak. I'd like to think that over the past few weeks I've shown the fans what I'm made of. That I'm willing to go the distance, fight through unbelievable pain, and do some incredible moves, in order to take female wrestling to the next level. "Divas" as we're known by, are forgotten about and tossed aside. Well my goal here in XWL, is to show the fans what we're made of, and that we shouldn't be treated as some sort of second class.

[Sara Del Rey]
Like I said, this being my first time addressing the fans, I'd like to enlighten everybody on my past achievements in the wrestling world. I've wrestled all over the world, using different techniques, different styles, in different famous arenas, infront of different fans. What's the one similarity? I kick ass in every one of those buildings, using every one of those techniques, for each and every person who has ever stood behind me as a fan. I've wrestled everywhere from Japan, to Mexico, to Europe. I've attempted things that alot of other divas would never even dream of doing, and I've accomplished everything I'VE ever dreamed of, and much more. It was the passion of competition that gave me the desire to make it in this business. And now that I'm here, it's not the numerous titles I've held, it's not the money I make, it's not the glory I get.. but the fans, that keep me here to this very day.

**Sara turns from the mirror and faces directly into the camera, continuing on with what she was saying.**

[Sara Del Rey]
So I thought, what a better way to introduce myself to a new set of fans, than to do something that they'd love. Well I racked my brains trying to think of something, when I got it. I'll do the ONE thing we all want to see happen. I'll shut the mouth of one of the many women in this company that quite frankly, disgrace women's wrestling. Who did I pick? It was a tough choice, so I picked the one person we'd all love to be shut up most, and that of course falls in line with the most ridiculous accent. We have a winner, Layla.

[Sara Del Rey]
I mean while we're at it, why just have one match? That's why a Best of 5 Series was organised. I didn't wanna beat up Layla, where's the fun in that? Nah, I wanted to prove something. I wanted to show everybody in the crowd that there's a new era of women's wrestling present. So I'm out to not only eliminate Layla from this ring and from everybody's ear drums, but to show everyone just exactly what I'm made of. This is one of the best series of matches you guys are gonna see, so sit back and continue to watch some real womens wrestling. My name, is Sara Del Rey. And as long as you'll all support me, I'll be here each and every week to kick ass and give the fans exactly what they want.

**Sara smiles towards the camera at the fans as they cheer louder and louder at what they've just heard. The camera fades to black as XWL cuts to commercial.**
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Suspect

Alan just promoed....

What is this....I don't even....

affraid

But yeah great stuff wonder if Layla will respond to Del Rey's comments....(We all know she will mischief )
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Promo'd TWICE.*

In ONE week.
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Bash1

I mean, I guess my post count really shouldn't be that low lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:52 pm

E/T wrote:

Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 ZC2xT
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:

Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 ZC2xT

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Tumblr_ljw6gx6rmt1qimdjxo1_400
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:04 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Chavoguerrero6jc2
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Almur wrote:
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Chavoguerrero6jc2

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Tumblr_lhdw2gIlID1qa7zujo1_400
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Dat epilepsy
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Chavo9od
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:15 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 29e9hv

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Chavoedgehugus8
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Who's winning now?
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Edge-280_523680a
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:20 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Tyson-Kidd-Give-Pain-To-Evan-Bourne

tbh
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:26 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Evanbournewheelkick

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 2cxdvq

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 2aighz9

TBH
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Fuck you.
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 110949_512x288_generated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:28 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Edgebigboot
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:32 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 353b1oh

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Evanbournedropkick2

peace

Last edited by E/T on Fri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:35 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Ssko
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 34ry3ph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Edgebigboot
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Oay7tu
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 2gv1taa
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 2hwljed
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Fuck ya'll i ain't need to post no gif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next