Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011

Go down 
+10
Kid118118
Kyle
TheFilthParade
Bang
Shug
Ash
Brandon
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 KzDZj

Live From - Cape Town, South Africa

Deadline Time: 12:00 PM EST

Falls Count Anywhere Match
3rd Match of best of Seven

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlroderickstrongXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwltylerblack
Roderick Strong (1) vs Tyler Black (1)

Normal Diva Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 OgrvoXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwllita
Tiffany vs Lita

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlddpXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdowndaniels
DDP Vs Daniels

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlbookertXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwlmattmorgan
Booker T Vs Matt Morgan

Normal Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 HpONc
Hooliganz Vs JTG and Mike Knox

Normal Diva Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlmadisonrayneXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbethphoenix
Madison Rayne vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlzackryderXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownmiz
Zack Ryder vs The Miz

Tag Team match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 3BNpd
Drew McIntyr & CM Punk e Vs Christian & Jeff Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlwilliamregalXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwlshawnmichaels
William Regal Vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Diva Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlkellykellyXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdowndivaschampmary
Kelly Kelly Vs Maryse(c)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownrandyoXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwlrtruth
Randy Orton vs R-Truth

Normal Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownaustinXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownusanglw
Steve Austin Vs Kurt Angle (C)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 8VQJqXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwldolphziggler
Kevin Steen vs Dolph Ziggler

Steel Cage Diva Match
4th Match Of The Best Of Five

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownsaradelrayXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwllayla
Sara Del Rey (1) vs Layla (2)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwltysonkiddXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownjustin
Tyson Kidd vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownjomoXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwljackswagger
John Morrison vs Jack Swagger

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlundertakerXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwldiesel
The Undertaker vs Diesel

Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Ws89g
Chavo Guerrero and Evan Bourne vs MVP & RVD (c)

Normal Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwledgeXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownicwade
Edge vs Wade Barrett(c)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownsheamusXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownalberto
Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio

Normal Match
Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 BreakdowndibiaseXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownworldchampjeri
Ted Dibiase vs Chris Jericho (c)

Stack card is stacked.....

Late card is late........

E/T = World's worst league owner Crying or Very sad

But yeah my apologies on the lateness, special thanks go out to Gazza for helping with most of this by piecing it together and making it all sexy. Good luck to all involved this week and can't wait to see how the last show before before our Sadistic Conquest event plays out.

Last edited by E/T on Sun May 08, 2011 10:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Todd Chrism: My guest at this time. The texas rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin.
*Crowd cheers*
Todd Chrism: How do you feel about your opponent Kurt Angle?
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 0
Austin: Well I think Kurt is a hell of an athlete i'll give him that. And he is the United States Champion. But does he think that impresses me? Because if he thinks that does he is sadly mistaken.
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Ww51
Austin: As far as im considered I am better than Kurt Angle.
*Crowd gives Austin a mixed reaction*
Austin: You don't have to like it but it happens to be true. And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:15 pm

J.R: Last week ladies and gentlemen we seen more than enough assaults, it has quite frankly gotten out of hand. Every week there is a different attack and it's taking its toll on the XWL roster.

King: BLAH BLAH BLAH J.R, don't act like these attacks were unprovoked.

Styles: Unprovoked? no. But heinous? yes. Some of them were just straight up brutal!

J.R: Thats my point exactly Joey, things have been taken too far and somebody has got to do something about it.

Styles: Wait a minute J.R, i've just recieved word that The Rock has just arrived here in the arena! He was told to stay at home by the general manager after that brutal assault by his rival Alberto Del Rio.

J.R: My god you're right Joey, we are going live now to The Rock to hear his thoughts on the situation.

King: OH YEAH, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE AALLLLLLL BEEN WAITING FOR, NOT! Lets just get this over and done with before J.R gets out his hankerchief.

The titantron cuts backstage where The Rock has just put down his bads and grabbed a mic, staring into the camera looking very, very pissed

The Rock: .................FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK!..........TO CAPE TOWN! What in the blue hell does Alberto Del Rio THINK! he is doing? does he actually THINK! that he can get away with crap like that? Does he actually believe that The Rock would roll over like a little puppy and hide from his injuries? The Rock ain't never backed down from a fight in his life! The list of assaults by Del Rio to The Rock is becoming far too big to count, hell it's longer than the number on Vickie Guerreros scale!.......... The management in XWL are really starting to get on The Rocks nerves aswell, The Rock is attacked backstage by lil' pedro and he is told by doctors that he can't compete in the main event? is The Rock happy about it? no, but he accepts it, Then they have the audacity to not only let Alberto Del Rio compete, They actually make it a handicap match? What kind of system does this company work on? you attack people behind their back and you get rewarded?

The fans begin to cheer like crazy but The Rocks doesn't even flinch and his facial expressions remain unchanged

The Rock: Then...then you phone up The Great One, The Rock begins to put on a mocking tone, Bring bring, bring bring, Hello rocky it's Vickie i just wanted to tell you that you will not get your chance at revenge this week as you are not on the card. so don't even bother showing up. Goodbye. His face turns back from a laugh to serious, The Rock was told to stay at home AGAIN tonight? There was a better chance of The Rock flying on over to Alberto Del Rios home town and apologizing to the population of ten homeless and twenty seven mules for destroying their only source of income come Sadistic Conquest! Do you know who The Rock is, Vickie? He is the most electrifyiiiing man in sports entertainment, he is the very definition of ratings and just because he has a little scratch on the back of his damn head, you tell him not to show up!? Well congratulations, let The Rock run you through a list of people that have pissed him off here in XWL, Alberto "the human donkey" Del Rio, Kane and Undertaker the damn adams family who interfere in The Rocks matches, Sheamus for disrespecting The Rock on countless occasions and now, now hes got a 500 pound giant, the beast whos name strikes terror into the fear of men everywhere! NO The Rock isn't talking about The Big Show he's talking about the you Vickie!

The Rock pauses for a moment taking a deep breath, showing signs of hurt from his brutal assault for the first time before re-grouping and starting back up

The Rock: Well you know what Vickie? You can count your sorry gargantuan ass lucky, because you are of zero concern at this moment in time, You are nothing but a skidmark on the underwear of XWL, You meeeaan absolutely nothing to The Rock!

King: Skidmark!?!? HOW DARE HE TALK ABOUT BEAUTIFUL VICKIE THAT WAY!

J.R and Style both laugh as they focus their attention back to The Rock

The Rock: The Rocks radar has two massive patches on it right now, on one side, it has The World Heavyweight Championship! The Rock will never and The Rock means EVER! take his eyes off of that prize, but then, you look at the other side of the radar and BAM! it's the big stinking patch of taco poop that is Alberto Del Rio! He is like a bad smell that just wont go away, a clingy fart, you might say. The Rock is sick of all the moaning! sick! of all the bitching! sick of all the ambushes! and he has had it up to here with that damn two dollar haircut and cheesey smile! So at Sadistic Conquest The Rock can absolutely GAREN DAMN TEE! that he will take that two dollar haircut, rip it out of your damn head! take that fake little smile and boot your teeth so far down your throat that wiping your ass and flossing will become one quick and easy job! Or better still The Rock will just plain and simple whoop that mexican culo so hard that when you come out of your coma not only will The Rock of have won The World Heavyweight Championship! He will be long gone! XWL hall of famer, never lost a title match in his life! Role model to the new, legend to the old! and you will sit there in your hospital bed after thirty years recovering from the ass whooping of a lifetime, doctors circling you like a medical marvel and then it will happen, you will open your lips and utter the only two words that can summarise the sheer mass of your failure, "AY CARUMBA!"

Styles: Wow, The Rock is pumped, he is ready for business!

J.R: You're not wrong Styles, it's gonna be a sloberknocker at Sadistic Conquest! but will The Rock be at one hundred percent? he definetally looks hurt but he has never been one to back down from a fight.

King: J.R i promise you, if The Rock even makes it to the ppv i will eat your barbeque smothered hat!

The Rock almost looks like he's ready to prove King right as he looks away from the camera and takes a huge cough, spluttering a few times he turns back to the camera holding his head in pain

The Rock: Excuse The Rock just one second. He must be alergic to fear cause he can sense the fear of Alberto Del Rio, as he sits there in his dressing room worried, with tears running down his face and piss running down his leg! Let The Rock say this, you should be scared cause he is here tonight to get his revenge and you can bet your roofless house that The Rock is going to bring it harder than Evan Bournes strudel when he knocks on the office of our general manager.

King: There it is again with another cheap shot at superstars who have no place in this fued!

The Rock: IFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK!

IS!

COOKIN'

J.R: Strong words there by The Peoples Champion, i haven't seen him this fired up in a long time!

Styles: But what does this mean for Alberto Del Rio? The Rock isn't even supposed to be here.

J.R: I guess we are gonna have to wait and see later on tonight.

King: It's simple, if he interferes with Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus then both men will crush him, just like Chris Jericho last week!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:16 pm

*The camera goes backstage where Jonathan Coachman is stood alongside William Regal.*

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Regal1-o

[Coach]
Hello folks now alongside me is “The Blackpool Brawler” William Regal. Now Regal in just moments you will go one on one with the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels, now there is no disputing your success as of late, dating back to when you returned to XWL with a huge win over Yoshi Tatsu and then last week with a dominating performance over R Truth. However, your methods of winning have been very questionable, Wha….

[Regal]
Questionable? My methods have been questionable? I think you need to go take a rain check sunshine, because my methods have not been questionable they have been successful. People like you disgust me, you distrusting Americans are all the same Since my return to XWL I am undefeated and I want to keep it that way. I do not intend to lose tonight against HBK. HBK will see tonight a preview of what will happen to John Cena. He will find out tonight how successful my methods are first hand when I run and plant my knee into his skull rendering him unable to answer the three count and then after he will just be added to the list of people I have beaten.

[Coach]
Ok well it seems you have a lot of confidence tonight in your match but tell me, how confident are you when it comes to facing John Cena.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Regal2-o

[Regal]
John Cena is nothing more than a simple minded cretin and I will put an end to his little career as soon as he dares to step in the ring with me. He has the five knuckle shuffle but I have the power of the punch and I’m sure soon enough Cena will realise how effective that is. When I beat him and quickly put an end to his stupid career. I am going to make sure John Cena’s XWL career is short lived.

[Coach]
You and Cena seem to have quite the rivalry building, what do you think about that rap where he mocked you?

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Regal3-o

[Regal]
What a stupid question, you clearly did not see me respond last week. Look, rapping is nothing special so it does not bother me the slightest if he wants to mock me in that form. Cena can say all he wants but the fact of the matter is when we are both in the ring it’s going to come down to who is the better wrestler and to be quite frank John Cena has not being wrestling since he was 15. I plan to make an example of John Cena and prove he is nothing more than a mere novice compared to me.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Regal35-o

[Regal]
Now I have nothing more to say to you.

*Regal walks away before turning back for one last word.*

[Regal]
Pillock.

*Regal walks away as Coach stands confused as the camera fades out to shots of the crowd in attendance.*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Booker T comes out to an explosive reaction from the XWL fans! Chants and roars can be heard all around the arena!

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Booker-t-entrance-o

He jumps into the ring with cheers and chants from the crowd. He grabs a Mic and starts talking.

Booker: Now, I know i'm new here with the XWL crowd, but DAMN am I getting a response or What?! Y'all got me to stay with that reaction!

Now, I've only had one match here in XWL and in that match, I ended the Ultimate Warriors career.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Zbookerf

With all respect to Warrior, I wish him farewell and hope he gets on fine.

On another note, It's time for me to start getting noticed around here!

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Zbooker2

Tonight I face Matt Morgan, With all due respect to him, I will beat Matt Morgan and next week, I want a big challenger!

Someone who will give me a huge challenge! I want a REAL opponent!

NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Zbooker3

Booker's Music hits and he leaves backstage while giving fans hi-fives on the way out and we fade to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:04 pm

***As XWL continues, the Breakdown logo swipes across the screen and Jeremy Borash is sat down accompanied by the United States Champion Kurt Angle***

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Ka3-3

Jeremy Borash
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am joined at this time by United States Champion, Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle
Actually that's United States Champion AND Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle.

Jeremy Borash
Sorry Kurt, it won't happen again.

Now Kurt last week...

Kurt Angle
Wait a second, aren't you going to reintroduce me? Don't you respect me Jeremy?

Jeremy Borash
Ofcourse I will Kurt.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am joined at this time by United States Champion AND Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle.

Is that ok?

Kurt Angle
That's fine, don't let it happen again. Now what did you want to ask me?

Jeremy Borash
Last week, you accepted Justin Gabriels challenge for a shot at your championship, at Sadistic Conquest, after weeks of being attack by him? What are your thoughts going into the Pay-Per-View?

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Ka2-3

Kurt Angle
You know, last week, I did something out of character, I lost my cool, and attacked Justin Gabriel, and gave into his demands. And I actually rewarded him, for his cowardly assualts, by giving him a shot at my United States championship, at Sadistic Conquest. A match, that I'll win, regaardless. But a match that Justin Gabriel doesn't deserve.

And tonight, I get a warm-up match, against the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

***The crowd cheers for Austins name***

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Ka4

And earlier tonight, Austin said that he's better than me.

***The crowd begin to chant "What!" after any and everything Kurt Angle says***

And he said that it's a fact. Really? Is that so, Austin? A fact? Well here's some more facts for you Austin.

Fact Number One: I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist, A National Hero, The measuring stick, that all wrestlers are compared too.

Fact Number Two: Stone Cold Steve Austin isn't fit to hold my jock.

***"What!***

Fact Number Three: Tonight, I'm going to make...

***"What!***

Fact Number Three: Whoever chants What? Sleeps with their own fathers. Oh it's true, it's true.

***"What!***

And Fact Number Four: Tonight, Austin, I'm going to have one milk, two milks, three milks, then I'm going to walk out to that ring, and make your ass tap out!

***"What!***

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Ka1-4

And that...

That's the bottom line...

cause Kurt Angle said so!

***As Kurt Angle finishes speaking, and he stands up and storms off, leaving Jeremy Borash sat by himself, and XWL goes to commercial***

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Shuggz wrote:

Let's face it, you both suck and RMS could run a league a hell of a lot better than you two clowns.
I love you Embarassed

troll
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:19 pm

BANG wrote:

***As Kurt Angle finishes speaking, and he stands up and storms off, leaving Jeremy Borash sat by himself, and XWL goes to commercial***

Wow... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 KzDZj

Live From - Cape Town, South Africa

Falls Count Anywhere Match
3rd Match of best of Seven

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlroderickstrongXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwltylerblack
Roderick Strong (1) vs Tyler Black (1)

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Tyler-black-entrance-o

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 11v1r8n

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Tyler-black-ring-o

As Roderick Strong makes his way to the ring, Tyler Black stands in the middle ring mocking Roderick Strong.
Sliding into the ring, Roderick Strong dodges a clothesline from Tyler Black, and comes back with a drop kick of his own, only to be matched with Black's own drop kick. Both men hurry to get up, Strong gets advantage by arm dragging Black, and putting him into an arm bar. Black gets out and snap suplexes Strong, continued with a standing shooting star press. Black goes for the pin, Strong kicks out at two. While Black is arguing with the Ref, Strong pulls Black into a small package pin, Black escapes at two and runs out of the ring. Both men go back and forth throwing punches. Strong dodges a kick and slams Black on the guard rail. Black returns with a tackle into the side of the ring and DDT's Strong into the floor mat. Black goes for the pin, but only to have a near fall. Black slowly picks up Strong and tries to slap him, but Strong reverses it into a german suplex. Strong pins Black, only for Black to kick out at two. Strong aims for the Strong Hold but Black escapes and runs to the top of the entrance ramp. Catching up to Black, Strong elbows Black into the back of the head. Controlling the match, Strong tries to put in the Strong Hold again. On the verge of tapping out, Black is able to get loose and kick Strong down the ramp. While Black is leaning on the minitron catching his breath, Strong runs towards Black to deliver a flying elbow, only to land on the minitron. After that, Strong turns around and is met with Black's ferocious super kick. Black, out of breath, falls on Strong for the pin. 1... 2... 3... Black wins! Black rolls over from exhaustion of the long and painful match.

As the Referee tries to lift Black's arm in victory, the cameras cut to the commentators as they talk about various things before cutting to commercial.

Probably my worst write up, ever.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:32 am

BANG wrote:

What is this I don't even..

lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

Obviously it's a handjob. Have you never heard of one? It's only the greatest thing known to man...

mischief
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:53 pm

**Breakdown comes back from commercials, but we are not ringside, we are in a room which is blacked out with a close up on the back of an unknown person. The person begins to speak.**

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 2dmfvrc

[Samoa Joe]
XWL.............................. You may know who I am, You may not. That doesn't matter at this point, it does not matter because all of you that do not know me will know of me in due course. I have travelled the globe, I have wrestled in many companies in my years in pro wrestling, I have had many battles, personal and business.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Anbfgg

My life has been troublesome, but I take my frustrations out on my opponents. I have been accused of being reckless, I have been accused of not being committed.

These are far from my person. I am only reckless when I need to be, when I need to hurt you, when I need to show you who the hell I am.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Alhuad

I am always committed to the cause, always committed to getting the job done. So XWL, I come here, not only for the glory, not only for the titles, I come here to prove to all of you that I am one of the best, that I am worthy of your chants, worthy of your applause.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 552yyq

When I step into that ring it will be like I am a gladiator stepping into the Colosseum itself, I step in and I fight for my life every single time I enter. When I exit I know that I have shown everyone who I am.

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 28b75vt

I am a Warrior,
I am a Beast
I am Fighter,
I am from the Nation of Violence

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 33f5nw4

I am SAMOA JOE, and I will KILL any that step in my path to prove my worth!!!
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:56 pm

AW SHEEEET MAN
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:07 pm

E/T wrote:
Obviously it's a handjob. Have you never heard of one? It's only the greatest thing known to man...

mischief
Well yes, just not of that type. I've seen and tried another type but, not that brand.

mischief
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Fn wrote:
E/T wrote:

mischief
Well yes, just not of that type. I've seen and tried another type but, not that brand.

mischief

You know, with this and what happened with you two last week, I'm starting to question many things here....
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Faggots.

coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:
BANG wrote:
E/T wrote:

Stack card is missing Cena

Late card is late........

Kyle = World's best league owner Crying or Very sad

Why thank you but, last I remembered I'm just the cocoa owner. Although, I have done a lot since going from being behind the scene's years ago to now. What with the site and keeping things updated and all Very Happy

None the less, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for David making such an awesome league. After all, it was so awesome that I joined as the co-owner (having a ps3) to the point where I actually got a 360 a few years later and joined for real. So yeah, David rockz

mischief
Let's face it, you both suck and RMS could run a league a hell of a lot better than you two clowns.

Shuggz, that's a bit too far tbh Razz

Expect an HBK promo (zomgz, NJ promos? no way!!!11!) sometime later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Kid118118
New Talent
Kid118118

PostSubject: DDP vs Christopher Daniels    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm

The match starts with Page looking for the advantage with a couple of gut kicks and hits a swinging neck breaker Daniels hits the ground hard and starts to hold the back of his neck Page realises he's in control and picks Daniels up and throws him towards the corner and takes a run up but Daniels gets a reversal and puts a boot up and stuns Page Daniels climbs to the top rope and hits a huge missile drop-kick Page looks finished so Daniels quickly goes for the cover 1.........2......and Page gets the shoulder up Daniels maintains the offence by lifting Page to his feet bounces off the ropes and goes for an sto but Page picks Daniels up and connects with a sick back breaker Daniels screams in pain but Page goes for the cover 1.............2...............and Daniels manages to gets the shoulder up Page then locks in a reverse chin lock Daniels is fighting and clawing to try and find a way out of it and gets his foot on the bottom rope Page waits for Daniels to get up and whips him towards the ropes and hits a belly to belly suplex then picks Daniels back up and attempts a Diamond Cutter but Daniels see's it coming and hits a reverse sto then follows up with the fuji clutch.

Page starts to struggle and eventually gets to the bottom rope Daniels then pulls Page to his feet and whips him to the corner then takes a run up and connects with a knee to the jaw pulls Page out of the corner and into position for the BME goes for it and page moves out the way but Daniels see's him do it so he lands on his feet and Page connects with a sick discus clothesline both men are down and ref begins the count of ten by the count of 4 both men are using the ropes to get them to there feet Page then moves in on a weak looking Daniels and whips him to the corner Page trying his luck again takes another run up but Daniels quickly connects with reverse sto on the second turn-buckle pad Daniels puts Page in position and hits the BME goes for the pin 1.........2.........and page gets his foot on the rope Daniels cant believe it and tries to go for the Angels Wings but Page reverses it into a back body drop then flips Daniels on his stomach and hits an elbow drop into the lower back Page then picks him up and hits a spinning sit out power bomb then gets to his feet and signals for the Diamond Cutter Daniels gets to his feet and Page connects and goes for the pin 1...........2.......and Daniels kicks out page surprised he couldn't put away goes for another Cutter but Daniels spins Page around kicks him in the gut and hits the Angels wings and gets the 1......2........3

WINNER: Christopher Daniels

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:48 pm

The camera opens up onto a grinning Alberto Del Rio,he's appearing on the tron, he is basking in the glow of his accomplishment last week....

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Normal_017SmackDownOctober8th2010_avi_003842200

He begins speaking into the mic, explaining his smile....

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Normal_017SmackDownOctober8th2010_avi_003912560

Alberto Del Rio:
Last week, I finally gained retribution. I undid the wrong done to me for 2 consecutive weeks, And what on Earth would that be you ask? The wrong of Chris Jericho stealing victories from me! The wrong of XWL's "World Champion" framing himself as something better than he actually is at the expense of the true and future XWL Champion...ALBERRRRRRTO DELLLLLL RRRRRRIOOOOO! And you see, Chris, you know deep, deep down that when you were tapping out to me, that you saw it in your mind as a foreshadowing of the future, the culmination of my DESSSTINY! And once I eliminate The Rock at Sadistic Conquest, I WILL be coming for you. Regardless of what Rocky thinks, of what Sheamus thinks, there is only one true fact and that is that Alberto Del Rio is the greatest wrestler to ever enter XWL! And that he is the NEXT XWL World Heavyweight Champion!

Del Rio lowers the mic, and waits for the crowd to die down from the heat he was receiving but still maintaining his grin....

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Normal_017SmackDownOctober8th2010_avi_003841040

Finally, after several seconds the crowd dies down and he can resume speaking...

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Normal_017SmackDownOctober8th2010_avi_003914640

But to the matter at hand. In one week, at Sadistic Conquest, I finally end this war with The Rock! I have brutalized him and stripped him of his sense of security. Where ever The Great One goes he looks over his shoulder, of fear that I will be behind him ready to attack. You see Rocky, this was all over at Final Stand, but then you attacked Ricardo Rodriguez and sparked what would continue this war through Bad Blood until today and onto next week! I WILL NOT lose! I REFUSE to lose! I a richer than you! More powerful than you! Definitely more handsome than you! I am Mexico's Prized Jewel! When I smile it blinds America AND Canada! It leaves The Rock blind, it leaves Jericho blind! I am the man who will walk out of Sadistic Conquest on my own 2 feet, and will march right on through whatever is put in front of me and spit in the face of my adversaries! I am the greatest superstar in XWL History! But you! and you! and especially you! Already knew that!

Again the crowds boo's raise but this time Del Rio speaks through the noise....

Tonight, I take on Sheamus, a man who is as vicious and powerful as I am. Unfortunately for him that's where the similarities end. He is no where as rich as me. And surely is nowhere as close as good looking as me, but neither of those affect a wrestling contest. What will give me the victory over the former World Champion is, I am SMARTER than him! Sheamus last week I outsmarted you and ended up outshining you by making the man YOU'RE supposed to defeat at the PPV submit to my will! I manipulated the situation and stole you're pale, furious thunder right out from under your red-covered face! I simply continue to defeat the top talent here, and this trend will continue tonight as Alberto Del Rio GURANTEES Sheamus will suffer the same fate as his Sadistic Conquest opponent, and that would be a swift kick to the head and a painful wrench of his arm! Whether I knock him out of break his arm, the Celtic Warrior will fall to Derechos de mexicanos!

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Normal_017SmackDownOctober8th2010_avi_003924840

Alberto Del Rio finishes his comments as the camera begins to fade, and he disappears of the titantron....
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:00 am

Nice AJ Styles Versus Shelton Benjamin match, very surprising to see Bronz go over in this match, but it just shows with time and patience people can pull off shockers and become the next big thing. To think you went from jobbing to RVD to going one up with The ASH! mischief

Also congrats to Daniels on the victory.

Oh and I love that promo Seme, the pictures just added to the awesomeness, i'm glad you took the advice people gave about using pictures, it just takes them a much higher level because not only can we read the words we can picture them.

clap
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:17 am

pppshhhh i was having an off day Wink
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:47 am

Ash wrote:
pppshhhh i was having an off day Wink

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:36 am

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 XwlundertakerXWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwldiesel
The Undertaker vs Diesel

Both superstars make their entrances and the crowd is hyped for this match between to legendary big men. The match starts with Diesel attacking Undertaker furiously with solid right hands and knees to the gut. Diesel then backs Taker up to the turnbuckle, and Diesel sends him to the far turnbuckle and wastes no time in clotheslining him in the corner with authority. Diesel then sizes up Taker in the corner and then hit him with a back elbow to the side of his head. Diesel whips Taker back to the opposite far corner and charges at him again but Taker counters with a big boot to the face knocking Diesel down.

Taker then measures Diesel and jumps up high and drops his elbow but Diesel moves and Taker misses. Taker sits straight up and as soon as he makes it to his feet Diesel clotheslines Taker over the top rope and onto the floor, but Taker lands on his feet on the outside and quickly pulls Diesel's legs out form under, and drags Diesel out of the ring. Taker then delivers a successions of uppercuts to Diesel's body. Diesel then fires back and grabs Taker by the head and attempts to ram his head into the steel steps. Taker blocks it by putting his foot up on the step, and then Taker smashes Diesel's face onto the steps. Undertaker then rolls Diesel back into the ring and quickly hits Diesel with the Tombstone Piledriver and covers Diesel...

1!

Diesel kicks out!

Both men get back to their feet and Taker kicks Diesel and then grabs and wrenches Diesel's arm. Undertaker punches Diesel's arm and then walks him over to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. Taker walks the ropes and connects with Old School but Diesel doesn't go down and Taker charges Diesel only to run into a kitchen sink knee attack by Diesel, sending Taker down to the ground. Diesel lifts the deadman up and locks him into a bear hug right in the dead center of the ring. The Undertaker squirms to fight free and starts punching Diesel in the head, so then Diesel releases the hold and picks up the Undertaker and brings him down across his knee with a back breaker. Diesel then taunts to the crowd and receives a mixed reaction as the Undertaker begins to get up. Diesel spots Taker getting up off his knees and Diesel quickly knees Taker in the side of his head knocking him back down.

Diesel then lifts Taker up by his hair and sends him into the ropes and Undertaker then runs right into a big boot from Diesel, knocking down to the mat again. Diesel then just starts punching Undertaker in the head every time he tries to stand back up, and each set of punches knocks Taker back down. Diesel then helps Taker up and then easily plants him with a sidewalk slam. Diesel then nonchalantly covers Taker and the ref slides in to make the count.

1!

The Undertaker kicks out!

At first Diesel was annoyed by the kick out and then he grins with idea of dealing more pain to the Undertaker. Diesel then lifts Taker up onto his shoulder and walks him over to the corner and then drops him face first into the turnbuckle with snake eyes. Taker falls and lands on his knees with his chest draped across the the second ropes. So then Diesel runs to the ropes and dives onto the Undertaker's exposed back with a modified leg drop of sorts. Diesel then taunts the crowd once more and most of reactions is mixed as one fan even sounds off an air horn. Diesel then stands Taker up over into the corner and then he begins to drive his knees into the stomach region of the Undertaker.

Then Diesel whips Undertaker into the far corner and charges him and as he goes for a strike, Undertaker counters with an elbow to the side of Diesel's head. Taker stats to try and fight back but then it becomes a slugfest as right hands are being exchanged. Then out of desperation both men attempt a big boot to the face and they both connect and now both Diesel and Undertaker are down. The ref then checks on both men and begins it's mandatory standing 10 count. The count has hit 5 before Diesel begins to move but the count continues as neither man has gotten off of their backs. Then as the count hits 8 and the ref is getting closer to calling it a double count out, The Undertaker sits up off his back and stops the ref's count.

Taker approaches Diesel who stand's with his back to Taker, so Taker grabs Diesel and lifts him high into the air and brings him down hard to the mat with a belly to back suplex. Taker gets up, catches his breather and then drops an elbow onto Diesel. Taker then goes to the top rope and perches himself up waiting for Diesel to stand, and then Taker dives off and connects with a flying clothesline to Diesel knocking him back down. Taker then crawls over to Diesel and hooks his arm for a lateral press and the ref begins his count.

1!

2!

Diesel kicks out!

Taker then stands Diesel up and strikes him in the face, and then Taker grabs Diesel's arm and Irish whips him to the ropes. Undertaker bends forward to deliver a back body drop, but Diesel counters by stopping before approaching Taker and clubs him over the back. Diesel then quickly grabs Taker and wastes no time in picking him up and powerbombing him down with the Jacknife! Diesel drops to his knees out of exhaustion and crawls over for a cover. The ref gets in position and begins the count.

1!

2!

The Undertaker kicks out!

Diesel gets up in disappointment and starts striking Taker in the head. Diesel begins to stand with Taker, striking him in every vulnerable place on the way up. Then as Diesel stands, Taker is limp and hunched over so Diesel grabs a hold of Taker and delvers another, yet more impactful Jacknife powerbomb to the Undertaker. Diesel then smiles and feels like he's moments away from the victory as he drops down to cover the deadman, the Undertaker suddenly reaches up and grabs Diesel by the throat. Diesel then pummels the Undertaker trying to force him to let go, but Undertaker only tightens his grip and begins to stand with Diesel's throat tight in his clutch. Taker is to his feet and stares at Diesel demonically as he holds him by his throat but then Diesel musters up the strength to break free by swatting away Taker's hand from his throat and Diesel answers back quickly by grabbing, and lifting up Taker to deliver a side suplex.

Both men make it back to their feet and the slugfest continues, until Taker's attempt to Irish whip Diesel is blocked and countered by an Irish whip. Taker bounces off the ropes and then ducks a Diesel clothesline, and as Diesel turns around, Undertaker rebounds off the opposites and knocks down Diesel with a vintage deadman leaping clothesline. Taker then stands and wastes no time in grabbing Diesel by his throat and lifts him high into the air to drop him with a chokeslam! Taker then drops down, hooks Diesel leg for the cover and the ref goes down for the count.

1!

2!

Diesel kicks out again!

The Undertaker is somewhat in disbelief but then he knows what he needs to do next. Taker signals for the Tombstone piledriver and waits for Diesel to stand. Once Diesel is up, Taker lifts Diesel onto his shoulder, but Diesel quickly panics and frantically escapes the hold. Diesel then flips Taker around and put him in position for yet another Jacknife. Diesel lifts Taker, but Taker quickly fires three quick right hands to Diesel's forehead causing Diesel to lose focus and balance and eventually drop to his back with the Undertaker crashing down on his chest. Taker then grabs a hold of Diesel's arm, and lies down to his back, transitioning Diesel right into Hell's Gate!!! Diesel quickly begins to struggle with the hold as Taker seems to have it locked in pretty tight. Diesel tries a last ditch effort to powerbomb his way out of it but just as he was moments away from lifting the dead weight of Taker, Diesel fades and becomes motionless. The ref checks on him and raises Diesel's arm. His arm drops immediately as he has passed out. The ref then calls for the bell.

Justin Roberts: The winner by submission... The Undertaker!!!!
XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Xwlundertaker

The Undertaker releases Hell's Gate and stands tall over the body of Diesel, as he stares down on him, mentally adding him to the count of beaten lost souls. The Undertaker then looks into the crowd and sees them all standing in awe of him. His recent actions haven't been favorable but no matter how many boo him, he still has his fair share of supporters. The Undertaker then walks over towards the ring post nearest the announcer's table and signals for a mic. Justin Roberts hands him one and Taker walks back to the center of the ring staring down at Diesel as he now begins to speak.

The Undertaker: Here I stand once again, the victor, after yet again laying waste to another lost soul. One more man that has just learned that his fate was sealed the moment he stepped into the ring with me. You can try and earn my respect but truth of the matter is, every man that has stepped into the ring with me has showed fear in their eyes when they realized that their false sense of bravado has faded and they are in my graveyard. If you give me everything you've got in this ring when you face me, I'll be sure to make you famous, but anything less and it'll be the end of your career. I show no mercy, no remorse to the weak, and my path of destruction knows no boundaries.

The Undertaker stops for a moment as he sees backstage officials helping Diesel out of the ring. Diesel can barely walk on his own and the Undertaker smirks and smiles in a moment of accomplishment.

The Undertaker: If you don't believe me, just look at him, a once strong, powerful and dominant giant that I have now humbled and literally incapable of walking away on his own two feet. That's the kind of message that I send to the entire roster so they need think twice before crossing paths with me. However, someone has been trying to send me a message, one of pain, blood and vengeance and last week that same someone made a grave mistake. Someone laid waste to my brother Kane and that is unforgiveable and now you have my full attention. I know you're watching so hear this, I am laying down the challenge for you to show yourself and face me at Sadistic Conquest one on one. I don't care who you are, or who you think you are, but rest assured once I'm done with you, you'll be the forsaken and like all those who have met their demise because of me, you will

REST ... IN ...

Suddenly the Undertaker is once again interrupted by the lights dimming down, and flickering in the same manner as the last two weeks. Then just the same, the pyro blast of flames goe off on at the top of the stage... Then everyone's attention is turned to the titantron to see what is to be shown this time...

PAIN.

Then following the display of the word pain is ...

5-15-11

Following the date scheduled for Sadistic Conquest, the next word of the message is shown....

BLOOD..

Then following the display of the word blood it is the sight of Kane laying in a pool of his own blood from last week... then after that the message continues with...

Vengeance...

Then following the display of the word vengeance is ...

Sadistic Conquest!

The camera cuts back to the Undertaker and unlike the past weeks where he watched on angrily... He nods his head and smirks to know that his challenge has been accepted... Screen fade to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:46 am

Worked hard on posting Diesel v Taker so I hope ya'll enjoy it... oh but before I go for the night....

ADR.... hah! Good promo... Big words from ya ey fella... Wasn't going to say much about you in my promo for this week... but you opened up the door so I'm busting right on through... Be on the look out...

Anyhow, when would you like to lose... i mean like to do the match?

:OMG:
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:31 pm

**Dolph Ziggler comes out to the top of the ramp, with a mixed reaction from the fans, there are some boos, but there is the odd few cheers for Dolph. He makes his way down towards ringside looking arrogant as usual, he enters the ring and removes his jacket and awaits his opponent, Kevin Steen.**

Kevin Steen appears after that long intro, there is a barrage of boos from the fans here in attendance for tonights Breakdown. Steen makes his way to the ring, but he seems different, he seems, distracted. As he makes his way to ringside he keeps looking back. Steen makes it to the ring and he begins to lift the ring skirt to check under there. He looks paranoid as hell after last week the attack and the return of AJ Styles last week.

Steen then climbs into the ring whilst checking behind him. He walks up to the ref and seems to say something to him, the ref shakes his head and calls for the bell.**

The bell is rung and Steen and Dolph stare each other down, Steen is still is looking behind him and as he looks behind, Dolph comes from behind and goes for a school boy, he gets it and rolls Steen up,

KICKOUT

Steen gets up quickly and exits the ring. He starts to bang on the barricade in frustration. He gets back into the ring and him and Dolph lock up, Steen pushes Dolph into the corner, the ref calls for the break of the hold, Steen steps back, but he hits a cheap shot to Dolph then gets a barrage of closed fists to Dolph's sternum. He picks Dolph up after he fell down, He hits him with a hard hitting chop.

"WOOOO"

Steen holds Dolph in the corner and then hits another chop even harder.

"WOOOO"

Steen then goes for another one but Dolph comes out the corner quick with a elbow to the eye of Steen. Steen jolts back and Dolph comes at him with a clothesline, Steen is right back up, then is floored again by another clothesline but once again Steen is back up, Dolph grabs Steen in a side headlock bringing Steen to the ground holding them there and applying more pressure to the head of Steen.

The ref asks Steen if he gives up but Steen is not giving up. He somehow gets to his feet and then pushes Dolph onto the ropes. Dolph comes back with a forearm, but Steen ducks and gets the waist lock from behind on Dolph and a quick devastating German suplex stops Dolph's momentum. Steen looks angry as hell now, He goes up Dolph who is lying near the ropes, He begins to stomp on Dolph hard. He then picks him up and lifts him up in the suplex. He manages to hold it there for a few minutes before coming down hard.

Dolph clutches his back in pain, Steen is right back up and drags Dolph to the ropes and puts his throat on the bottom rope. He then pushes his foot forcing Dolph's throat to push on the rope beginning a choke, the ref is over quick and starts to count, just before the 5 count Steen lets go and goes towards the ref talking trash to his face, then pushes the ref into the face, who goes to the turnbuckle, Steen approaches Dolph looking to do something illegal, but its Dolph who does the illegal action, he hits Steen with a low blow which the ref did not see.

Steen clutches the crown jewels but Dolph is right on him and hits a forearm to the back of Steen's head, then another one , causing Steen to fall on the top rope. Dolph then Irish wipes Steen into the ropes, Steen comes back and Dolph goes down to the canvas, Steen goes into the other ropes and then comes back Dolph is ready and goes for a hip toss, but Steen does not move, he quickly goes for a hip toss of his own as a reversal, but Dolph does not move. Dolph hits a kick Steen's stomach then another one. Dolph goes into the ropes and come back with a flying clothesline knocking Steen down to the canvas. he goes for the cover.

KICKOUT, close call there, Dolph could of picked up the win. Dolph picks Steen up and hit s DDT to Steen, He then get up quickly and strokes his hair and throws the sweat down on Steen and jumps up and hits hard hitting elbow drop. He then picks up Steen in the sitting position, then jumps over Steen grabbing his neck forcing down which then Steen snaps back. Dolph looks like is going to finish this off. Steen slowly gets up, Dolph locks in the sleeper hold, But Steen seems to have a plan, he grabs the ref holding onto to him. The ref is trying to break free from his grasp, unknown to what Steen has planned. Steen throws his leg back hitting Dolph in the babymaker, causing him to the break the sleeper. Dolph is holding onto his groin area in pain. Steen is on him quick, Steen picks him up looking for a powerbomb, but no, he has grabbed his head and, OMG
STEENALIZER down onto the turnbuckle. Dolph is hurt and is lay there on his shoulders in a tree of woe like position without his legs on the ropes. Steen walks back then runs at, Dolph in the corner...
CANNONBALL SENTON, pretty squashing Dolph in the corner.

The crowd start to chant "YOU FAT FUCK, YOU FAT FUCK" Steen then picks him up and sets him up for the Package Piledriver and he hits it. He goes for a cover, the ref slides down and starts the count

3 NOOOOO Dolph hand his leg on the ropes. The ref informs Steen who is pissed off and in disbelief. Steen grabs the ref jersey who warns him that one more action towards him and he will be DQ'd. Steen drags Dolph away from the ropes and goes for another pinfall.

KICKOUT, Dolph kicks out at about 2.75 a close call as they come there. Steen gets up and stomps on Dolph. Steen then climbs the top rope with his back to the motionless Dolph. Steen is going for a moonsault. Steen is stopped in his tracks by........

[YT}https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aweTrloEng&feature=fvsr[/YT}

AJ Styles music is hit, Steen is looking around in shock, but after a few minutes the music ends and there is no sign of AJ. Steen smiles and goes for the MOONSAULT, but NO DOLPH MOVES OUT THE WAY AT THE LAST SECOND!!!!

Steen has eaten canvas, but both men are down so the ref has no choice but to start to count them both out.

They both get up and they exchange lefts and rights. but Steen gets the upper hand with a gut kick. he then grabs the exhausted Dolph and sets him up for the Package Piledriver once more. But the crowd goes wild, Steen has noticed, that AJ is running towards the ring, Steen pushes Dolph to the ground and quickly exits the Aj slides into the ring and tries to follow, Steen but the ref holds AJ back.

Steen comes back in the ring whilst the ref is got his back turned holding AJ back and has go him on the ring apron. Steen has a steel chair and lays in in the seating position and quickly picks up Dolph then.......

OMFG, OMFG Package Piledriver on the chair, AJ was trying to tell the ref but the ref wasn't listening. Steen kicks away the chair to the corner goes for the cover. Security is now down the ring trying to get AJ back, the ref turns and starts the count.

Steen Wins, Steen Wins!!

**Security is holding back AJ and Steen has a chair in his hand celebrating whilst being booed by the crowd. AJ breaks free and slides into the ring, but security is quick and have stormed the ring before AJ has a chance. They are both being held back by security, the fans want them to fight, but security is having none of this

AJ quickly manages to break free from the security and is able to rush and grab a microphone, security block him from getting back into the ring so both men can only stare as AJ begins to speak. .**

[AJ Styles]
Kevin you are really lucky you got all these security blocking me because right now I just want to rip that fat little head of yours clean off your body.
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin all I have been thinking about recently is Sadistic Conquest and how I am going to make sure you pay, make sure you suffer for what you did to me and make sure you lose. Then I got thinking about the match type and what would be best, should it just be a normal one versus one match? Where we can see which man has the better in ring skill? But then I thought of our last one versus one match and how that ended up so I thought against it.

I then thought what match would be to my advantage and I thought of the perfect match. In this match there is only one way to win, anything goes. I want you at Sadistic Conquest in a last man standing match!
Now let me say this at Sadistic Conquest I will beat you and I will make you suffer. You seem to think rules don’t matter in a match and you can just bully your way to a title shot well that’s not going to work while I’m still in XWL. because if i recall when it comes to me against you I'm 1 and 0, so surely that means I am a lot more deserving than you for a title shot. I also think the fans would love to see my as a champion and would not want to see your fat sorry ass walking round with a title. Now at Sadistic Conquest I am going to unleash hell on you for what you tried to do at Bad Blood. At Sadistic Conquest when you are unable to get up from a 10 count you will see just how far bullying your way through superstars gets you.

You will see just how sadistic AJ Styles can be, but why wait till next week?

**AJ hits two security guards knocking them down and makes a dash into the ring, Steen manages to catch the security off guard and break free and the two superstars begin brawling once again. The crowd are going wild at this point as this is exactly what they wanted but security is quickly all over AJ Styles and Steen and separates the two men. Both men are now in opposite corners of the ring staring coldly at each other trying to break free. You can see the anger building up from both of these men as security are struggling to keep them both held back .**

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Tumblr_lgucdtkFoR1qb9vf1o1_500

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me!

A wave of boos overtakes any other sound in the arena as the cameras pan to Vickie Guerrero on the stage.

Vickie Guerrero: I refuse to let my show become engulfed in nothing but madness! Kevin and AJ, you're ordered to not lay one more hand on each other, do I make myself clear?! As the general manager of this show it is my duty, and my privilege to solve matters such as this in the form of a match. What this means for you two is better than you will have expected. Mr. Steen, this is directed straight at you, so I suggest you listen up and listen well!

She tightly grips her microphone staring at him.

Vickie Guerrero: Last week you decided to go on a verbal rant about management and myself. You claim that we show you no form of respect, that we aren't giving you the chances that you express that you deserve. First things first, if you ever step in that ring again, bash management in any shape or form, you will rue the day you decided to step way out of line! Secondly, it will indeed be Kevin Steen against AJ Styles at Sadistic Conquest, but that isn't all.

Vickie Guerrero: In accordance to your complaint last week, I have decided to add a special prize for the winner of this match. Kevin you wanted a title shot, so all you have to do is defeat AJ Styles next week at Sadistic Conquest, and you will be the proud owner of a future United States title shot. However, if you should lose, AJ Styles will be awarded the title shot instead!

**Vickie leaves for the backstage as we fade to black and to anotehr commercial break.**

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011    XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 5/2/2011 - 5/8/2011
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next