Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011

Go down 
+4
TheFilthParade
ThatStrange1
Austin
Kyle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looks good. Melina, you're going down
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 am

*** Miss Money In The Bank Qualifier ***

The winning team will qualify for the miss mitb ladder match at Final Stand III

((( Normal Divas Tag-Team Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlajlee XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbethphoenix

vs

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlangelinalove XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlvelvetsky

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 am

*Velvet Sky and Angelina Love are shown walking backstage after they defeated Beth Phoenix and AJ Lee to advance to the Miss. Money In The Bank match at Final Stand. An interviewer is shown backstage, standing alongside Rob Van Dam. *

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 DnDLh

[Rebecca] Hi, my name is Rebecca and I'm standing here with Xtreme Champion. Rob Van Dam, now Rob. Only a few minutes ago you were told that your non-title match tonight with Daniel Bryan has been cancelled due to a flight mixup, causing Daniel to miss the show. What are your thoughts towards this?

[Rob Van Dam] Yeah Rebecca, it really sucks that he wasn't able to make it tonight. You don't know how stoked I was to be facing him, I've been following his work for a good while now. But hopefully I get the opportunity to face him in the near future. I know he hasn't done much as of late in XWL, but once he gets the chance he'll shine and show his true skill.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 42oKM

[Rebecca] Speaking of skilled wrestlers, earlier tonight the XWL fanbase was left shocked after the sudden retirement of AJ Styles! Apparently he suffered a career ending injury in his match with you and Davey Richards at No Escape, how do you feel about a wrestler like AJ being forced to retire so early in his career?

[Rob Van Dam] When we were watching AJ in the back, everyonewas shocked. And I mean everyone, it was the last thing any of usexpected him to say. I'm not sure the specific way he was injured, or the nature of the injury. But it really is a shame to see someone at his age having to go out that way, but at the end of the day that's just the nature of the business. I hope the best for AJ and his family in the future.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 KzMuV

[Rebecca] Now as you know, your Xtreme Title will be defended yet again next week. Is there any word on who your possible opponent might be?

[Rob Van Dam] No news on who it is yet, Rebecca. But that's why I like it, the surprise of not knowing who or what to prepare for makes the challenge even better. It's been nearly a month since I won the title, and hey, I'm not gonna complain. I'm digging it so far, the two matches for the title I've had so far have been really competitive matches. Just how I like em'

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 9vBVu

[Rebecca] Thank you for your time, Rob. Best of luck in your defense next week.

[Rob Van Dam] Thank you Rebecca, keep an eye out next week for yours truley. The XWL Xtreme Champion... The Whole F'N Show, Rob Van Dam.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 pm

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlcmpunk vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlkenta

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Christian vs Batista won't be happening because he hasn't accepted my Friend Request which has been pending since Monday afternoon...

It sucks.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 110950_o
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:13 pm

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlkane vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlteddibiase

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 pm

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Ntg

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlmvp vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Xwlchrisjericho

Results:

The match begins with both guys locking up. The crowd seems to be very pumped up for this particular match, with the arena filled with 50% fans for MVP, and the other 50% for Chris Jericho. Jericho gets the upper hand, locking in the headlock, but MVP punches him on the stomach, and he pushes him toward the ropes, nailing a knee right to Jericho’s gut, and causing him to roll over to the middle of the ring. MVP goes for the cover, but Jericho easily gets the shoulder up. MVP punches Jericho in the head, which has a lot of bruises. Sheamus is right in front of commentary paying close attention to the match, and meanwhile MVP Irish whips Jericho to the ropes, and he goes for a back drop, but Jericho kicks him right in the head, and he then knocks him down with a standing dropkick. Jericho goes for the cover, but MVP also manages to get the shoulder up quickly. Jericho locks in a sleeper hold, but MVP counters that into a jaw breaker stunner. Jericho bounces to the ropes, and he spits out a tooth. He’s already bleeding a bit from the mouth. MVP clotheslines Jericho out of the ring, and MVP rolls out immediately not giving Jericho time to recuperate. MVP throws Jericho back into the ring, and he goes for the cover….1…1 count. MVP hooks an arm, and he goes for a suplex, but Jericho punches MVP in the gut, and he then pushes him to the ropes. Upon rebound, Jericho knocks MVP down with an elbow right to the jaw. Jericho then continues to spit out some blood early on, and he picks up MVP, and hits a back suplex transitioned into a pin..1…1 count. Jericho kicks MVP right on the back, and he then climbs the top rope. Jericho scouts MVP, and he then dives hitting a punch right on the back of MVP’s head, knocking him down and Jericho goes for a cover..1..2..2 count.

Jr: Jericho really looks focused tonight guy. I heard he refused to speak out tonight, because he wanted his attention to be completely into this match.

King: That’s stupid Jr. Jericho really can’t dish out 2 minutes of his time to tell the fans that he is an utter failure, and that his guaranteed win at no escape turned out to be a false promise?

Styles: I agree with JR. Speaking out my trigger unwanted emotions, and a wrestler needs a calm slate to be able to concentrate in a match, and MVP is no ordinary walk in the park opponent for your information.

Jericho Irish whips MVP to the turnbuckle, and he then chops the hell out of him a couple of times. Jericho then backs of, and goes for a clothesline, but MVP gets out of the way, and Jericho’s chest hits the turnbuckle pad. MVP grapples Jericho from behind, and he hits a body slam, transitioned into a headlock. MVP then transitions that lock into a chicken wing cover..1…2…2 count. MVP chops Jericho in the chest, and Jericho chops him back. These guys have a chopping contest, and Jericho gets the upper hand. He Irish whips MVP to the ropes, and MVP retaliates back with a flying forearm to the skull. MVP then follows it up by scoop slamming Jericho right in the middle of the ring. MVP then runs to the ropes, and he then for a knee drop, but Jericho rolls out of the way. The pace of the match is about to change. MVP goes for a clothesline, but Jericho ducks, and he then runs to the ropes hitting a spinning wheel kick on MVP’s head. MVP gets up quickly though, but Jericho chops him in the chest, and he then hits a northern lights suplex pin..1..2….2 count. Jericho goes for an enziguri kick, but MVP ducks his head, and he then goes for a school boy on Jericho..1…2…2 count. MVP hits Jericho with a double throat thrust, and he follows it up with a knee facebuster. Jericho is down, and looks like MVP is about to go..for the balling elbow. MVP runs to the ropes, but when he runs back Jericho hits him with a big clothesline. Jericho then goes for the cover..1…2…2 count.

The match continues, and both guys continue at a stalemate. However, MVP got momentum on his side after flapjacking Jericho right on to the ropes. MVP then works on Jericho’s legs, and locks in various submission moves including the one-legged boston crab, and a cloverleaf submission. Jericho gets a hold of the ropes for both holds. MVP places Jericho on the top rope, and he goes for a superplex, but Jericho chops him, and then headbutts him down. Jericho attempts to get his balance, and he is getting ready to dove, but MVP springs up, and jumps to the top rope knocking down Jericho with a belly to belly suplex off of the top rope. Both guys are down for a moment, and MVP eventually crawls for the cover..1…2…2 count. MVP gets up, and he goes for a big boot, but Jericho ducks, and both guys end up clotheslining one another. The referee begins the count, but they both get up by the count of 5. MVP punches Jericho, and Jericho chops him back, This goes on for a while, and MVP gets control after kneeing Jericho in the gut. MVP Irish whips Jericho to the ropes, and he once again goes for his Boot, but Jericho ducks, and chop blocks MVP down to one knee. Jericho then follows that up with a running one-handed bulldog. Sheamus looks focused, but the guy can’t stop staring at his title for a second. Jericho taunts toward Sheamus, and Sheamus shakes his head. Jericho goes for the lionsault, but MVP puts up his knees. Jericho foresees this, and he gets a hold of MVP’s legs, and he turns him around to lock in the walls of Jericho. The hold is on tight, and MVP is screaming in pain, but he manages to crawl to the ropes. Jericho pulls MVP back into the middle of the ring. MVP turns his body around, and he punches Jericho in the head, and he manages to change the hold in a small package..1….2….2 count. MVP gets up, but he gets knocked down via enziguri kick. He rolls out of the ring, and Jericho takes a moment to catch his breath.

Meanwhile the champ slowly gets of his seat, and he talks trash toward MVP. Jericho raises his hand up high, getting a good reaction from the crowd. He runs to the ropes, and while this is happening MVP quickly gets out of the way. Sheamus believes MVP was scared of him, but MVP was getting out of the way to prevent himself from getting hit by Jericho’s suicide dive. Sheamus gets knocked down instead, and Jericho quickly gets up, suddenly feeling pumped up. Jericho screams at Sheamus and he then picks up MVP, but MVP hits an uppercut, and he then pushes Jericho back into the ring. MVP then stalks Jericho, and he kicks with the players boot. MVP goes for the cover..1….2……2 count. MVP is a bit shocked, but no worries. Not yet anyways. MVP goes to the top rope slowly, and meanwhile Jericho leaps to the top rope, but MVP knocks him down by punching him in the head. MVP goes for the dive, but Jericho gets up and he hits a springboard enziguri. MVP doesn’t fall of the top rope, but he’s dazing. He doesn’t know where the hell he is right now. Jericho slowly gets up on the top rope, and he hits a Frankensteiner from the top. Both guys are down, with MVP on one side of the ring… The referee begins to count…1……2…….3…when suddenly Sheamus throws down his headset and walks near the ring apron.

Mvp and Jericho begin to stir when both men notice Sheamus outside the corner of their eyes. Jericho begins to get up holding his ribs as Mvp glares in Sheamus' direction, he slides out of the ring and approaches the champion. Sheamus smirks and mouths "ye can't touch me fella" Mvp begins to exchange words with the champion as the two begin to stare. As Jericho begins to stir, he notices Mvp and Sheamus arguing and decides to go over to try and stop things. As Jericho slides out he and Mvp share a gaze briefly. Jericho turns his attention to Sheamus and begins yelling. Jericho glares and tells Sheamus "He's the best in the world at what he does" and that he better watch himself or he'll regret it. Sheamus laughs and goes to cheapshot Jericho but, Jericho blocks and Sheamus falls to the floor. Mvp and Jericho stare at each other briefly exchanging looks as they slide into the ring to continue the match as the ref reaches a count of 6.

The two men stare at each other from across the ring. Jericho and Mvp walk to the center of the ring and engage in a lockup. Jericho switches around to behind Mvp and locks in an arm lock. Mvp struggles to break free and quickly leaps down sending his own skull crashing into Jericho. Jericho is send flying backwards against the ropes. As Jericho is sent towards the ropes Sheamus is shown getting up with his teeth gritted, he rushes towards the ropes and goes to pull them down when suddenly the Ref sees and Sheamus slowly backs away. Chris tumbles into the ropes and rushes back at Mvp when he's caught with a clothesline. Mvp smiles at the fans at the sight of Chris being down. Mvp puts his hands outward and signals the end. Rushing towards the other side, he bounces off the ropes, does a few steps when the fans shout "Ballin!" and Mvp nails the elbow hard into Jericho's chest. Jericho lay flat for a few moments as Mvp motions for him to get up. Mvp grabs hold and goes to nail the playmaker but, somehow Jericho breaks free and tries to counter with a codebreaker. Somehow Mvp slips out when out of nowhere sheamus rushes the ring and clotheslines Mvp in the back of the head.

Turning his attention to Jericho Sheamus crouches in the corner. As Jericho begins to stir, Sheamus moves wildly in the corner of the ring. In a rush of rage Sheamus rushes to the other side Jericho suddenly turns around and is caught with a vicious brogue kick to the side of the skull. Jericho falls hard to the mat when suddenly, the bell sounds and the ring announcer announces to the audience.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman, I have just received word that due to Sheamus' outside interference that this match will end in a double-disqualification. Therefore neither Mvp, nor Chris Jericho will be contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Sheamus slides out of the ring and grabs his title from the time keeper. He rushes back into the ring and as the referee tries to get him to leave, he shoves the ref down. Smirking he stares around as the crowd boos loudly both men laid out on the mat. Sheamus glares and walks slowly over to Mvp's unconscious body and mouths "Ye should've never messed with me fella" before placing his foot onto Mvp's chest. Sheamus grins and raises his title into the air as his music hits

Jr: God almighty somebody needs to stop this man, this is not right dammit this is not right!
King: Hey, as far as I'm concerned he did nothing wrong. He's the World Champion and all he was trying to do was enjoy the match. Mvp and Jericho are to blame for what happened. & if I were the champion, I would've reacted the same way Jr.
Styles: Well, while I admire a tough champion, you have to see where he was in the wrong here. Only one thing is known for sure come next week, we're gonna have two very angry potential title contenders. Other than that, the even bigger question is just what is going to happen next week concerning these three individuals.

Breakdown fades off the air with Sheamus shown in the ring foot on Mvp and Jericho laid out as the crowd boos wildly
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 am

Kenta beating Punk is just...

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Exploding_head_gif_puppies_that_make_your_head_explode-s103x83-55272-580
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Gazza wrote:
Alan beating anyone is just...

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Exploding_head_gif_puppies_that_make_your_head_explode-s103x83-55272-580
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 am

Nice finish to BreakDown lol \

The Champ has spoken... I guess no one is good enough to face me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3