Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011

Go down 
+4
TheFilthParade
ThatStrange1
Austin
Kyle
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Looks good. Melina, you're going down
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Awesome card is awesome. Every match should be quite interesting to see play out. Good luck to everyone and once again, thanks for being so cooperative during the site switchover.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Great Card ET!!! cheers

Anderson your not going onto the Intercontinental Championship Match, Jeff Hardy is Cool

And Rene... Your Gonna lose cause I'm The Miz and I'm....... Awesome Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Awesome card, a ton of matches that should be great. Looking forward to facing Daniel the most.
Back to top Go down
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Very strong card, but also very stacked. As someone who helped book this though, let me say it was very difficult to find a match for some people but all in all, I'm pretty satisfied with this. Looking very forward to facing Zankou, Adam and RMS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 am

Great card, nicely put together. The card is stacked with a lot of big matches. That's how it should be leading into the biggest XWL ppv of the year. I can't wait to see how this week plays out. Best of luck to everyone.

MVP v Jericho EY??? I'll be looking out for that!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:38 am

Huge 'Taker sig is huge. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 am

Gazza wrote:
Huge 'Taker sig is huge. What a Face

Sorry, it's part of the perks of being the new champ cartman cool

It's in my contract to have a huge sig. Sorry for the inconvenience lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BreakDown kicks off with a Championship BANG!!!   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 am

BreakDown begins with the usual pyrotechnics display, and we cut to ringside with King, JR & Styles.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Kingsheamuspaper

JR: Welcome everyone to another edition of BreakDown, and we are fresh off the heels of last night's No Escape PPV!

King: Did you guys see Today's paper? It features Sheamus' Championship victory on the front page. It talks all about it right here in this article.

Styles: I heard about it King, last night Sheamus said he would win and he did just that.

Unexpectedly, Sheamus' theme music begins to play along with his titantron video.

JR: Speaking of our Champion, there he is.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 2my7rrp

King: Finally a champion we can all be proud of. I foresee a long reign for Sheamus.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 WWE-Sheamus-Classic-Championship-Belt

Styles: Well I don't know about that, but there's no denying that Sheamus proved that he is the real deal.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 WWE-CHAMPION-Sheamus-sheamus-17581976-400-250

Sheamus: FINALLY!!! All is right in XWL.... All of you now have a champion that is worthy of the title. I won what should have rightfully been mine since November, I became the new World Heavyweight Champion! I don't give a damn if any of you people like me, but the fact of the matter is, that you will all respect me. Ya see, unlike all of you people, when I say I'm going to do something, I actually go out and do it. Ya see this title? I wanted it and I took it because of the simple fact that I can. It was one of the easiest things I've ever done. Evan Bourne never posed a threat to me, Hell he was the man that got beat in my title match at November to Remember. I exposed him for the phony champion that he was. Evan Bourne's disgraceful reign as champion is over, and now I'm the baddest man in all of XWL. Everyone else is just running around trying to make a name for themselves, much like I did last night. I'll prove to all of you what kind of champion right now. I'm no fool, I know for a fact that Bourne has a right to a rematch for my title. So here's what I'll do, we both had a brutal battle last night, I say we go at it right here, right now. I'll defend the title right now, so Evan get out here now.... Come on Evan, be a man and fight me face to face for the biggest price in out industry, the World Heavyweight Championship.

Sheamus walks around the ring, shouting for Bourne. moments pass by and there is nothing but pure silence.

JR: I don't think Bourne is even here tonight. That was one brutal match lades and gentlemen.

King: I knew it, Bourne is scared of Sheamus. He tucked his tail and is running away from a World Title match right now. Sheamus was in that same match with Bourne and he's here ready to go.

Styles: That's absurd King. If Bourne isn't coming out then he must have gotten seriously injured last night. He's not a fan favorite but he wouldn't turn down this match now.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Sheamus-WWE-Champion-sheamus-15822458-307-390

Sheamus: Hahah, well well well.... Bourne doesn't have the spine to come out here. He's afraid to face me one on one tonight, he knows that I'll embarrass him like I did last night. Bourne is sitting around somewhere, a broken and defeated man. His joke of a title reign is over and tonight begins the Age of Sheamus!

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Vi

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me!

A loud roar of boos follow Vickie Guerrero's signature phrase

Vickie Guerrero: Sheamus, I would like to congratulate you on becoming the XWL World Heavyweight Champion. I hired you to end that very reign.. Although it may have taken longer than originally planned, you got the job done so bravo on that. I've been told Evan Bourne isn't in the building. But I don't trust my sources and quite frankly why should I? You're showing just what kind of champion you are by giving Evan something he truly does not deserve. So for him to not be out here instead of me is down right disrespectful!

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 WWE-Raw-Superstar-Sheamus-Championship-Belt

Sheamus: Thank you Vickie and I have to agree with ya on that. I've been saying all along that Evan Bourne was a disgrace to XWL and he doesn't know anything about respect. I know he's here tonight. I feel it in my blood, that little punk is hiding because he knows that he isn't on my level. Why would he want to hold off on the rematch? He's obviously licking his wounds and thinks that if I give him time that he may have a chance. Well he's dead wrong, he doesn't stand a chance. He might as well come out here now and stop wasting my time because Evan Bourne is out of time and certainly not worth any of mine.

Vickie Guerrero: I've never been a fan of Evan Bourne and this very moment right here is exactly why. Here you are a battered man willing to put up your newly won championship on the line and he is no where to be seen. It's obvious talk is cheap at this point and I have to take action!

JR: What could Vickie mean?

Styles: I'm certainly confused by this too. Evan clearly isn't here what more can be done?

King: You're all fools.. Bourne is showing just how much of a coward he truly is right now. Anything Vickie does from this point will be too easy.

Vickie Guerrero: As the official General Manager of XWL. I am invoking Evan Bourne's rematch clause for the World Heavyweight Championship. If you're going to be anything at all on my show you will do as I say! Now you have until the count of ten to get your ass into that ring! Any failure at all to complete this task and serious consequences will be issued. Now Referee, get in that ring and ring the bell!

The referee who was by the time keeper steps into the ring then looks back at Vickie not happy about her decision.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Scott_armstrong

Vickie Guerrero: I said now!

Sheamus: Do as the lady says!

Finally he motions for the bell to ring and it does... He steps forward and begins a count

He stops letting his feelings on the matter get the better of him.

Vickie Guerrero: Get on with it!

Styles: This is just awful, a clear cut abuse of power..

JR: I couldn't agree anymore.. In all my years seeing a general manager do something like this.. It's just leaving such a bad taste in my mouth.

King: It's for the better anyways. Evan Bourne showed today he is a true coward and thank god we've hopefully seen the last of him.

Vickie becomes annoyed by the referee's pause again and begins grind her teeth and raises her microphone up once more.

Vickie Guerrero: I have had just about enough of your wasteful stalling! Finish the count now, thats an order!

The official sighs then proceeds finishing the count out.

10!!!

The ref rings the bell and declares Sheamus the winner of the match. Sheamus raises his mic once more.

Sheamus: Evan Bourne, you're nothing! You are now a footnote in the history of XWL. The only thing you will be remembered for, is being the guy that was champion before me. Bourne, you're finished here in XWL. The next time you step in this ring, my ring, you think long and hard about what you're doing. I am the one people will be talking about, and you'll always will have the dark cloud of shame hanging over your head. Hopefully we've seen the last of Evan Bourne and I will move on to bigger and better things. For instance headlining the main event the biggest event in XWL history, Final Stand III!!!

Vickie Guerrero: I agree, Sheamus. Bourne is nothing and I have some news for him now. Evan, for failure to comply with my orders you leave me no alternative. Your attitude, your character, and everything about you screams a man who deserves absolutely nothing! Although I cannot fire you because apparently Mick Foley is a fan of yours.. I can prevent you from being anything at all ever again! You refused to come out here forfeiting your rematch. Well the party is over, Evan. Because of your lack of respect and honor by leaving Sheamus in an empty ring without your presence... You will never ... Ever... Get an XWL World Heavyweight Championship match again!

JR: My god, can she really do this?!

King: She just did!

Styles: I'm absolutely flabbergasted. Vickie Guerrero just .. Wow, I cannot believe she just did something like that.

Vickie Guerrero: Now that the trash is disposed of. It's time we move on to the road to Final Stand III. Sheamus you will do a wonderful job of headlining our biggest show of the year! Now that Evan Bourne is out of sight and mind it's time we find yourself a number one contender. So tonight, in the main-event your fellow hell in a cell opponents from last night will collide for the number one contendership at Final Stand. Good luck to you MVP and you Chris Jericho. There can only be one winner and may the best man win! Once again, congratulations on winning and retaining your championship. Lets move forward from this moment and make XWL the most must see program.

She lowers her microphone and smiles as Sheamus pounds his chest in the ring and raises his title to a chorus of boos from this live crowd. We then cut away to our first commercial break of the evening.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 am

Because of your lack of respect and honor by leaving Sheamus in an empty ring without your presence... You will never ... Ever... Get an XWL World Heavyweight Championship match again!

SWERVE!

Btw nice opening promo, Sheamus. Good way to kick off your reign and show you're the new top bad guy in town. flame

Fear the fiery red eyes of the Irish born champion! Hope everyone likes what was done

cartman happy
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Great promo, Sheamus.

This is going to lead to Bourne vs. Sheamus though. Quite Obvious.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 pm

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 JeffNametag-1

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Jeff12
[Jeff Hardy]
Mr. Anderson will not be the winner this week. His time has gone. My time has arrived. It is time for Jeff Hardy to regain Championship Gold. How long has it been? Months? Years? Sense Jeff Hardy has held a championship? Well that streak is about to end at Final Stand where I will defeat Randy Orton and become The Intercontinental Champion. My gods will praise me in the heavens above and all of you will cheer me on the green planet we call Earth.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Jeff11
But right now, in the heavens above I await a response from Mr. Anderson. Will he actually fight me or back out at the last second like the scared man he always will be. Some look up to Anderson and say "He's my favorite." "Best Superstar in XWL." Well whoever says that is wrong and always will be wrong. I am the best in XWL, I was the best, and I will always be the best.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Jeff10
Randy Orton... your time has come... after this week...

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Jeff9
I WILL BE THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Penguin wrote:
Great promo, Sheamus.

Actually thats not in the plans at all..

No
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 pm

*The camera cuts to Josh Mathews standing backstage with a microphone*

Josh: Hello ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to my guest at this time, The Rock

*The Rock puts his hand to Josh Mathews face signaling him to stop talking*

The Rock: FIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNALLLLLLLLLLY, THE ROCK. HAS COME BACK. TO BUFFALO NEWWW YOOOORK

*The crowd chant rocky for 30 seconds before calming down letting The Rock talk*

The Rock: Now im sure you will all be wondering where The Rock has been? Why The Rock didnt show up at breakdown? and why The Rock had no comments to make when Shawn Michaels kicked him in the face, Not once, not twice, not th... hell The Rock lost count of how many times he felt that damn booot. The fact of the matter is this The Rock didn't make a comment because there was simply nothing to say, The Rock underestimated Shawn Michaels and The Rock sure as hell underestimated XWL

Josh: What do you....

The Rock: Shut you damn mouth jabroni, The Rock isnt finished talking to the people. So anyway as The Rock was saying before he was so rudely interrupted by this backstreet boy reject, The Rock went home the night Hbk beat him and he opend up his freezer grabbed a big bag of ice put it on his chin and went straight back to the square one, The Rock has regrouped and is ready to take anything thrown at him, he is a changed man, for the better.

J.R: Sounds like The Rock is focused on getting a win here tonight King.

King: Yeah well he better be, hes going up against the biggest S.O.B in XWL

The Rock: Now that we got that out of the way, Lets forget about the past and look in to the future, from one monumental match to another, The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Bramah Bull vs The bald sum'bitch, The People champ vs The Trailers Trash. Lets not however forget about the epic battles that have been fought between The Rock and Stone Cold, oh no no no, The Rock knows not to underestimate this one, The Rock knows exactly whats on the line tonight, This is about pride, this is about stone cold steve austins debut in XWL going ONE on ONE with the great one.

J.R: The Rock sounds pumped and ready to get back in the ring with Austin.

Josh: How do you plan on beating Austin tonight?, Are you not afraid of him?

The Rock: Now let The Rock run you through exactly what is needed to beat stone cold, You need 50% Skill, 10% Aggression, 10% Determination, 30% Luck and a pick up truck full of heart, cause when that dude comes at you in the middle of the ring he comes at you hard, you have to pour your heart and sould into the match or Austin will wipe the floor with your sorry ass. HOWEVER, Not only does The Rock have all of those attributes and countless more, He has the support of the MILLIONS!

The Crowd: AND MILLIONS!!!!

The Rock: OF THE ROCKS FANS!! And Josh, You actually have the nerve to stand there and ask The Great One if he is scared of Stone Cold? Let him tell you this, THE ROCK AINT AFRAID OF NOBODYYYY!

IFFFFFF YOUUUUUU SSSMMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLAALALALALALALOOOOOOOW, WHAT THE ROCK. IS.

COOKIN!

*The screen fades to black as Breakdown goes to commercial*

Not a big fan of this promo, i need to find more gifs aswell i dont want to reuse the only ones i have, just wanted to get this finished while i had the motivation, probably should have been longer though
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 pm

*The Miz's theme hits and the crowd lets out a wave of boos. Miz comes out fromt he back with what looks like a Money In The Bank Briefcase.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Miz1-1

*Miz steps into the ring and grabs a mic and begin to speak.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Miz2-1

[The Miz]

Jack Swagger, The All American American. Who does he think he is compared to me. He is probably backstage right now with Rosa Mendes already preparing their celebration. But what they don't know is, that I'm going to defeat Swagger and go onto Final Stand and win the Money In The Bank match and become XWL's World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Miz3
I'm even so confident that I took the liberty of getting myself my own Money In The Bank briefcase to show everyone what they will see soon enough. See the face of Miz holding a briefcase that guarantees me a title match whenever and wherever I want. Some may say that I'm not going to defeat Swagger and lose like I usually would. I was even approached by someone backstage and they told me the exact same thing... Really? ...Really? Does he know who I am? I'm going to be the next Mr Money In THe Bank Because I'm The Miz And I'm...

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Miz4
AAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Short But Have To Go To Bed Sad So I Kinda Rushed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 am

Penguin wrote:
Great promo, Sheamus.

Thanks Kaneguin :p Bourne vs Sheamus.... sounds cool we'll see ... Check out the number one contenders match... Bourne is no where in sight What a Face

Vice, nice promos for Miz & Jeff, short and sweet and you staking your claims for the IC title and MITB... Can't wait to see how it plays out. Best of Luck

Not a bad Rock promo, typical catchphrases... Rock vs Austin just doesn't ever need a build up i guess lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trish Stratus Promo   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 am

The Following is a video package recorded earlier in the day before BreakDown... Trish Stratus is seen posing for an XWL.com photoshoot.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Image139

Trish finishes her last pose for the shoot and sits up to share a few words with the camera.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Image133

Trish Stratus: Hey everyone, I just finished up a photo shoot, and I hope you guys check it out when the pictures get posted. Alright, so I just wanted to talk about a few things. First, I wanted to talk about last night. It's actually funny how the pay per view was called No Escape, yet Alicia goes and gets herself counted out? She escaped a real defeat because she knew she couldn't handle me. It's pathetic and I can't believe I didn't see that coming from her. I actually thought she had a backbone but she showed that only thing her back had was a long yellow streak down the middle.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Image131

Trish Stratus: This thing with Alicia is far from over. It's been going on for too long to not have a definite ending in that ring where it belongs. All I know is that one way or another that, I'm going to get my hands on her, and when I do... I'm not going to be held responsible for my actions. My fans are dying to see me tear apart Alicia and I always guarantee them 100% Stratusfaction.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Image129

Trish Stratus: Now moving on to tonight's BreakDown... Entering tonight, I've thought about where I'm at in my career since returning to XWL. I'm doing pretty well for myself. I've won my last three matches and I'm peaking once again in my career at the right time with everyone being on the road to Final Stand now. I see tonight begins miss money in the bank qualifier matches and I hope I get to be involved in one of them. Winning the money in the bank briefcase puts me in prime position to become the Divas Champion and when that happens, then I know returning to XWL was the right move. Now one way I know of how to get an opportunity is to continue winning, which is what I will try to do tonight, much like I did last week. Last week on BreakDown I got my biggest win since returning, when I beat former Divas Champion Michelle McCool. Tonight, I face the other half of Lay-Cool, Ms. Lalya El. Michelle has always been the diva to look out for, or be taken seriously in Lay-Cool but I wont overlook Layla one bit. I want to see if Layla has the talent to show that Lay-Cool is as strong individually as they are as a unit. Tonight, I plan on turning more heads my way here in XWL and I hope Layla brings everything she has to offer to that ring, because I'm bringing my A game.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 am

((( Normal Divas Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Xwllaylael vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Xwltrishstratus

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am

Poor Layla mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:43 pm

A series of highlights are shown of the diva match involving Maryse and Natalya. The divas clashed at No escape, and the highlights culminate into two spots, the spike DDT of the top rope, and Maryse’s camel clutch submission which got her the win, and ended Natalya’s submission streak. We then go to the commentary table,

Jr: Well now that was quite an amazing upset at No escape, if I may say so myself.

King: Upset? What are you talking about King? Maryse was the champion going into No escape, and she came out the champion. Natalya winning would be an upset, but Maryse retaining is not an upset at all!

Jr: King, you know perfectly well what I mean.

Style: Remember his age Jr. He probably doesn’t remember 70% of what happened to him in the past week.

King: I know that we had a great PPV, and we saw the crowning of a new champion, as well as other memorable matches, and Maryse’s win stands out of all of them for one reason only, and it’s because she made Natalya tap out!

Jr: Exactly King! That’s the upset that I was referring to. Have you ever seen Natalya tap out in her entire career? I think not.

King: Everything has an ending Jr, and to be honest with you, Natalya’s submission reign was overrated. There weren’t many sub savvy divas to begin with, but when she met with someone who’s a full package like Maryse, then she realized that it was time for the end. Maryse is beautiful, strong, technical, smart, and she knows about submissions Jr. She made McCool tap out a few months ago, and now she made Natalya tap out. Don’t you see? McCool and Natalya where the “IT’s” of the diva division about a year ago, and now Maryse has simply sky rocketed into a new level, far beyond both of those divas.

Style: Natalya still held on after that sick bump that she took. A spike DDT of the top rope, and not to mention the various kicks to the head by Maryse throughout the entire match. It’s surprising that she lasted long enough on Maryse’s dreaded camel clutch. A normal diva would have tapped out immediately.

King: Oh please styles. Don’t give Natalya credit that she doesn’t deserve. She lost, and that’s the end of this Cinderella story

Maryse’s theme song begins to play, and it’s time for the much anticipated championship speech.

Maryse appears on the entrance ramp, with her divas title on her shoulder as usual, and she is wearing a very expensive looking Dress. A fitting image of the current Divas champion. She bites her lower lip, and then smirks as she slowly walks the entrance ramp. She looks right and left around all the arena, and she then sets her sights for the ring.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 RAW_880_Photo_043

She then slowly goes up the entrance ramp, watching her steps and she enters the ring. She doesn’t bother to do her usual hair flip taunt for whatever unknown reason. She pushes her hair back, and she then rudely requests a microphone.

Maryse: There are many fighters around the world who are unique, and have that special attribute that distinguishes them from other warriors. Some are fast, others are strong, then we have the smart and technical fighters next to the brawling types. What happens when you mix all of that together? Tell me please, because the answer is quite obvious even for the mediocre and normal human eye. You have the strong men, but where there are men, there are also women. Women are often looked down upon as the second gender. Always inferior to the man. We have to stay at home, cook, take care of the kids, and be there for our husband. They never believed that women would start working, get the right to vote, and even run for office. Many more years later and we have women actually wrestling! Who would have thought that was even possible? The paradigm shifted, and now we have female warriors around the globe. If you want to see these females doing their stuff, then tune into XWL.

Crowd actually cheers.

Maryse: However, there is one diva who stands out from all the rest, one diva who is destined for great things. One diva who will change the meaning of diva, and make it a term that will be respected, and not a laughing stock in the world. In XWL, divas have been involved in street fights, iron-women matches, table matches and so on. They think they prove a point by looking like savages inside this ring, but when I look back to see those matches I don’t see the image that we need to push forward. I see stupid skanks making others divas look bad. But, we still have that ray of hope inside that one diva.

Maryse looks down, and she then looks up to the crowd.

Maryse: Obviously, that diva is the gorgeous miracle of a person that is Maryse Quellet. Please, give a round of applause to the women who men wish to have, and who women thrive to be.

Crowd sort of booo’s.

Maryse: You know it true. Men, you look at me, and get all excited, and then you look at your wife, or sweetheart and feel so stupid that you decide to put your eyes on a women who isn’t even a fraction of my beauty and class, and women, including divas only wish to be as powerful as me. Women are labeled as being physically weak most of the time, and believe me when I say that I’m far from a weak girl scout. I am your XWL divas champion, and as of right now I’m labeling myself the greatest XWL divas champion in history, and not only that, but I can arguably be considered the greatest women in the entire planet. You may think you’re hearing the same tune play, but unlike other divas who claim that they’re the best, I actually have my reasons for believing this. At no escape, I faced Natalya for the third time in a row.

Crowd cheers at the sound of Natalya’s name.

Maryse: I did something that was never done before in XWL history. I, Maryse made Natalya succumb to the pain. She squealed, and tapped out to show us that she is the weak wench that she truly is behind that proud mask. It was no secret that I was going to win that match, but now I can be proud when I say that you will all not see the same Natalya around here for a very long time. You see, there is something called the tyranny of the shoulds. I should be beautiful, I should be nice to everyone, I should always succeed. When one of those tyranny’s is broken, suddenly the person goes into a depressive state of mind. Can someone spell out low self-esteem? Natalya is nowhere to be seen because she is afraid to show her face. She believes that her life has turned into a low just because of the end of her cute little streak. A streak is made to end eventually, and well it ended due to my hands.

Crowd booo’s.

Maryse: Everyone was behind Natalya, following her on twitter, facebook, on XWL.com, and they knew that she would win the gold back. Almost one year since she last lost. Yeah, come on and cash in into the drama of the moment. I’m sorry to disappoint all of her fans, but this isn’t a Cinderella story with a happy ending. You all failed to take into account something. Natalya is simply not better than me. If you look back when has she ever beaten me for the 1…2….3? I’ve beaten her so many times in the past that it was quite obvious that she would lose again. She didn’t learn from her failures, and she thinks because she came out of a special dungeon, she can move on, and win matches just by screaming around to you all and being your puppet? Please, just because you tell the fans that you will do something, and just because they cheer you doesn’t mean you are granted special powers that will suddenly give you the edge against someone who is on a whole different level.

Maryse: How does the song go again? Laissez les mémoires seules? Leave the memories alone. That’s the only thing that you will ever be Natalya, a simple memory. Someone who will be forgotten in the next couple of months. A diva who never did anything to revolutionize women’s wrestling. She had the longest diva reign in XWL history, but at this pace I’ll be breaking that record in just a few weeks, so she won’t be remembered for that. So, at the end of this sentence, you will never again here the name Natalya come out of my mouth because she is officially a losssseeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Crowd booo’s, and chants for Natalya

Maryse: Yeah yeah, enough of that person, let’s push forward to the future, on the road to the biggest PPV of the year, Final stand! I went from being a simple participant in MITB last year, to being the main attraction in the diva division the next year, and going in as the greatest divas champ ever! Who would have guessed? I find it funny though, that I get such an easy challenge, if it could even be considered a challenge. I looked over the matches of the night, and Gail kim is going to face Melina in a number 1 contenders match. Seriously? Well, I guess this could be considered a good thing because I’m practically going to get a night of at Final stand! I guess you can say I’m going to transition into my generous side, because without me neither of these divas would even be on the card. I’ve seen both of their work before, and it’s mediocre at best. People with their ability are more suited for the circus! Melina can spin around, and split her legs all she wants, but she’s still an insignificant period in the page, and Kim? Oh boy, can anyone scream out spot monkey? Because that’s all that’s she is. It’s kind of sad that I will have no challenge whatsoever at Final stand, but what can you do? There are few divas like me who can step up to the plate, and change the field of battle.

Maryse sighs.

Maryse: You can say that I’m going to keep an eye for that match simply because I want to get a short laugh. It’s funny seeing both of them fight so hard, only to get destroyed by me at a click of a button at final stand. Sweat, dive, bust your butts all you want. It’s not going to make a difference ladies because you are all just going to be victims of my continuing legendary reign as divas champion.

Maryse lifts up her title, and her theme plays.

King: What a great and enlightening speech guys. Maryse is legit, and there’s no arguing that claim.

Jr: She’s already underestimated Melina and Kim, and that could be the end of her reign as we know it.

Style: Watch out guys, looks like she is going to join us right now!

Maryse goes down the apron slowly, and she then sits down near King, and places her title on the announce table.

King: This is truly an honor Maryse. Good to have you with us!

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 RAW_880_Photo_044

Maryse: Of course you’re honored King, and I’m glad to be in front of one of the few people here who know greatness when they see it.

King: Yes..yes! Don’t mind Jr, and that other guy over there. It’s just one of your greatest fans, and of course the dazzling person that is yourself.

Style: Hey.. that other person has a name you moron.

King: Did you hear something Maryse?

Maryse: Nope. I didn’t hear nothing King.

Jr; Well ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the number 1 contender match for the divas championship. Both these divas will be putting it all on the line just to face Maryse, so it should be an interesting bout to say the least.

Maryse: Oh please…

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 RAW_880_Photo_061

Maryse: A diva match not involving Maryse is not a match worth watching.

Melina’s theme plays, and she gets a decent pop from the crowd. We go to a quick commercial break as she walks down the ramp.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Love the promo Maryse, I enjoyed it a lot. Not the average champion right there... And oh... next time I got to bring some marshmallows to roast the next time you want to burn some divas that badly lol.

Oh and E/T lol that layla match was fun time.... fun times indeed :p lol good match(es)
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:46 pm

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Xwljeffhardy vs. XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Xwlmranderson

Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson lock up to begin the match. Jeff takes the early advantage with a strong strike to the chest knocking Anderson to the floor. Jeff walks over to Anderson and hits him with a Rolling Senton. The crowd boos Hardy but he lifts Anderson trying to connect with a Gourdbuster but Anderson reverses into a neck breaker. Anderson begins to elbow Jeff in the back, after Anderson lets up Jeff gets up and Anderson trys to clothesline Hardy but he reverses into a hip toss sending Anderson to the mat.

Jeff lifts Anderson up but then hits him with snapmare. Jeff bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick right to the face of Mr. Anderson. Jeff then connects with another Rolling Senton to Anderson. Jeff lifts Anderson and throws him to the ropes and Anderson rebounds at Jeff and connects with a knee to the face. Anderson trys to DDT Jeff but Jeff reverses and rolls up Anderson.

Anderson kicks out. Jeff grabs Anderson and connects with the Twist Of Fate. Jeff covers Anderson.

Kick out By Anderson right before the Three Count. Jeff begins to yell at th ref and Anderson comes from behind Jeff and trys to take him down with a russian leg sweep but Jeff reverses into a arm breaker. Jeff sets Anderson up for a Alleyoop face buster and connects with it. Jeff lifts Anderson up and connects with the Twist Of Fate. He covers Anderson again.

Anderson kicks out at the last second and gets up. Anderson runs at Jeff and hits a strong clothesline. Anderson taunts and the crowd cheers he lifts up Jeff but Jeff surprises Anderson with a possum pin.

Anderson kicks out and Jeff steps to his feet. Jeff runs at Anderson hitting him with a forearm to the face. Hardy lifts Anderson up and hits a gourdbuster. Jeff lifts Anderson's legs up and hits a double leg drop to the groin. Hardy forces Anderson up and trys to throw him into the corner but Anderson swings the momentum around and he throws Hardy into the turnbuckle. But Hardy, runs up the turnbuckle and hits the Whisper In The Wind. Hardy climbs to the top rope and leaps off. Jeff connects with the Swanton Bomb and covers Mr. Anderson.

3!!!

Winner And New Number Contender For The Intercontinental Title... Jeff Hardy!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Nice short little Miz promo, it does the job it's supposed to.

Sexy Trish promo that hyped our match nicely.

Loved the Layla Trish match obviously. The ending just had us both cracking up because we couldn't believe it.

Awesome Maryse promo you're making her out to be epic and look forward to her commentary for the match to crown her # 1 contender.

Congratulations Vice for backing up your Jeff Hardy promo by defeating the former champion and earning the right to challenge Orton at Final Stand III.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Xwlcodyrhodes vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Xwlchavoguererro

After a long match mainly dominated by Cody Rhodes, Chavo begins to fight back. He attempts the three amigos but on the 3rd suplex, Rhodes holds down and reverses into a suplex of his own. He runs off the ropes and drills Chavo in the face with a knee drop on the way back. Chavo stumbles to his feet but gets caught from behind with a Cross Rhodes from Cody, followed by a pin. Rhodes covers Chavo for the 3 count.

Winner: XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Xwlcodyrhodes

Super short results ftw
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

**After the match, Cody Rhodes walks to the backstage area whilst Chavo stays in the ring, lying on the mat with his face burried in his hands, reflecting on his loss.**

**The crowd beings jeering at Chavo and chanting "Chavo sucks" over and over until finally, Chavo snaps and quickly gets to his feet. He walks to the corner of the ring and shouts at the ring announcer to hand him a mic.**

[Chavo] SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!

**The fans start to boo Chavo loudly, and as he speaks more, the boo's grow louder and louder.**

[Chavo] I said shut it! Do you people seriously think I care what you think? Do you know who I am?

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 300410_29

[Chavo] I'm Chavo Guerrero! You hear that? Chavo GUERRERO. I, am a proud member of the universally known, respected, and honoured Guerrero family. Grandson of Gory Guerrero. Son of Chavo Classic. And nephew of the forever adored, Eddie Guerrero. You see being a Guerrero isn't just having a surname. Being a Guerrero makes you better. Better than anybody who stands before you. Anyone who tries to step on you. And ultimately, EVERYONE... who fails in doing so.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 300410_34

[Chavo] Which brings me to Cody Rhodes. Seriously? I have more talent in one finger than that man has seen in his entire life. Now I'm not going to make up excuses like any of you would. I have nothing to prove to ANYONE. Everyone gets lucky at some point, and that man was the LAST to get lucky at MY expense. No more fucking around.. Chavo Guerrero isn't in this business to be messed with. I'm in it for one simple reason. The fans, right? Please.. I wouldn't sink to that level if my life depended on it. I care what the fans think of me about as much as I care about the well being of my opponents. No no no no, Chavo Guerrero is in this business for one reason and one reason ONLY. Chavo is in this business.. FOR CHAVO.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 300410_42

[Chavo] And being in this business for me, I demand one thing. And that ONE thing I demand.. is the one thing I am not given. Like every Guerrero before me, respect is a must. Whether I show it to others or not.. means nothing. There's a fine line between meaningless respect and true respect. Hence why I don't show respect to most of the guys in the locker room. NONE of them deserve the respect that I do, TRUE respect. I promise each and every one of the superstars in the back right now that I will no longer be fucked with. From this point forward I will not only win every match I'm placed in, but make a statement in each. And if by some fluke, I lose? Well... Winning matches isn't the only way to get people's attention around here.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 300410_79

I'm gonna prove that the Guerrero legacy.. will live on forever. And that next aim of the family legacy, will be fulfilled soon enough, when Chavo Guerrero walks out through that curtain with gold around his waist.

**Chavo drops the mic on the floor and turns to the camera. He points and mouths the words "I'll get what I deserve" before getting out of the ring and walking down the ramp.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next