Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011

Go down 
+4
TheFilthParade
ThatStrange1
Austin
Kyle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looks good. Melina, you're going down
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:58 am

Awesome MVP promo, Kyle. A nice way to build up the main-event and give the fans an inside look on MVP's thoughts of Chris Jericho and their history together. Nice to see my gifs I sent you were put to use too. dance

Also nice but small Cody/Chavo results. They did the job it needed to so nice work.

We then lead into a Chavo promo which would make dear ol Krzy proud. The use of the F-Bomb caught me off guard but it still was a nice promo that builds up Chavo even after defeat.

peace
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 pm

E/T wrote:
Awesome MVP promo, Kyle. A nice way to build up the main-event and give the fans an inside look on MVP's thoughts of Chris Jericho and their history together. Nice to see my gifs I sent you were put to use too. dance

woo woo woo, you know it cartman cool mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 pm

100th post on this site. Just wanted to say I am glad to see this site working. I am back on again
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 am

(((Normal Match)))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwlstonecold vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwltherock

An exciting back and forth match with both men hitting signature moves, Austin gets fired up to take control but The Rock reverses two stunners in a row and escapes the ring, Both men taunt each other and The Rock enters the ring at the 8 count, Austin angrily charges at him and goes for a lou thesz press but The Rock counters into a samoan drop and starts to take control putting Austin in the sharpshooter and hitting him with a people elbow.

The Rocks cockyness gets the better of him and he lets Austin back up but Stone Cold escapes the ring and grabs a chair, The Rock quickly runs out the ring but when Austin swings and hits the ropes The Rock grabs his neck and pulls it down off the ropes stunning austin, The Rock runs back in the ring spins Austin round and nails him with a Rock Bottom.

AUSTIN KICKS OUT!
Both men rise to thier feet slowly and begin to trade blows with Austin getting the upper hand and backing The Rock into the corner and stomping all over his body and head. Austin drags The Rock into the middle of the ring bounces of the ropes and hits with his signature elbow drop, He picks The Rock up and goes for the stunner but The Rock reverses for a third time and hits Austin with his DDT and kips up. The Rock begins to taunt for Austin to get up, stalking him ready for The Rock Bottom, Austin slowly rises to his feet and turns round only to be met with a second Rock Bottom.

3!!!

Winner:XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwltherock

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

*Velvet Sky is shown backstage, she is wearing a grey T-Shirt. She adjusts
her hair and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 FUcZv

[Velvet Sky] 2003, the year I debuted in the wrestling business.
I still remember it, after my very first match which seems so long
ago. I made a promise to myself that sooner or later I'd make it, and
by make it. I mean make it to the “top” I mean to be in the top
wrestling company, and eight years later.. Here I am, XWL. The place
to be, you know? And once I got here I started to realise being apart
of the roster isn't enough.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 TNV9U

[Velvet Sky] I want gold, wait wait. I NEED gold, saying
I'm more than a pretty face is such an understatement. I'm sick of
you ugly, germ infested, obese people boo'ing me just because I'm
pretty, just because you envy me. You know why I'm here? I'm here to
wrestle, Angelina and I. WE'RE Here to wrestle and prove that Womens
Wrestling is still what it once was. We don't care what you fans
think, and we never will.. Tonight we face AJ Lee and Beth Phoenix
and tonight will mark the third week straight that I'll beat AJ.
Really? When will she learn the lesson that she doesn't have what it
takes to hang with The Beautiful People, it's that simple. And Beth?
What has she done? Sure, she was handed the Womens Title by Vickie
Guerrero in the Summer. But ever since then she's been on a downhill
slope, like her worthless career.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 TsThE

[Velvet Sky] I guarentee victory, on behalf of The Beautiful
People. And then, trust me that one of us will go into Final Stand
III with a goal in each of our minds. To climb that ladder and grab
that brass ring, grab that briefcase. I don't care which one of us it
is because we both have the same goals and equally deserve to win.
But when the dust is settled, Angelina Love or Velvet Sky will
be Miss Money In The Bank. Then all we will have to do is play our
cards right, just wait and wait for the right opportunity. The
opportunity to strike, and then... and then. You will see one of us
as your Womens Champion. You know the best part about that? None of
you inbred, redneck, low life idiots can do a single thing about it!

*Velvet stands up and walks off the scene, as we go back to ringside.*
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 pm

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwldolph vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwljustingabriel

Dolph Ziggler wins with the Zig Zag, after Gabriel misses the 450 Splash due to a distraction from Ted Dibiase.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Breakdown returns from commercial as Lay-Cool are shown walking down a corridor talking amongst themselves. The two smile and laugh as the camera man walks up closer to them. Michelle stops and looks in his direction

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 LayCool

Michelle glares slightly before forcing a slight smile she looks at him and speaks

Michelle: Ohhh hey yooou. Lay and I haven't seen you in forever. Where on earth have you been, what have you been up to, how's the family?

The camera man looks out from behind the camera confused

Michelle smirks and looks at Lay

Michelle: Who am I kidding, if anyone deserves to know where they've been and what they've been up to, it's these simply a-maz-ing fans that Lay and I have. We know you're all out there. So, show Lay-cool some love!!! Now, who would we be if we didn't talk about what we've been up to right Lay? Well, first things first, Lay-cool has been in this company for quite some time now and frankly, we had to just take a break. Get some fresh air, get a new look. The simple things that you people wouldn't be able to handle when it's beauties like us.

Michelle: Now, that brings me to tonight, we've decided to come back here because the last time we were here, the diva's were a joke and well, now nothings changed. So, it's up to Lay and I to make that change happen. Our first person you ask? Well, you all know and love her. Personally I don't see it but, hey. None other than Trish Stratus. This girl is on a bit of a hot streak which, I don't like for one bit. If anyone's gonna show anyone up, it's Lay-Cool because it's what we do. So, now that we're back, you best watch out Trish.

Michelle smiles and looks at Layla

Layla: They love us, Michelle. It’s been so long but Lay-Cool are back and better than ever! But sadly that can’t be said for the so called “Divas” division. Maryse is still champion…Like really, how the hell has she managed to keep hold of that belt?! Then we have these two divas who call themselves the Beautiful People? Michelle, is there anything beautiful about markings on your skin that will forever leave you far from true natural beauty?

They continue to walk through the halls as Michelle shakes her head agree with Layla

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 LayCooll

Layla: Oh and that’s not even the worst thing! Apparently Maryse defeated Natalya at No Escape by submission and now she’s going around acting as if she ended the streak?! Uh real talk! Michelle ended that last year, loser! Gosh, some people just refuse to recognize us for what we truly are. Don’t even get me started on Trish! Who does she think she is? What kind of person purposely gets her opponent counted out?! That’s not flawless, that’s just pathetic!

Michelle laughs lightly

Michelle: Well, Lay as far as Maryse being champion goes the only thing I can really say is blame Vickie and management. If it wasn't for that stupid rule, Lay-Cool would be on top once again but, no they had to stick their noses in our business and keep yours truly from becoming champion ever again. It's sickening knowing that I, Michelle McCool THE top Diva and one half of the best female duo this company has ever seen, have to wait until one of these so called other "diva's" take the belt off of her frizzy-haired head. Oh and then we've got the beautiful people? What's beautiful about them Lay? Really come on tell me, because from what I can see, they're no better than that girl who tried to be our friend, before she got an attitude and disappeared from this place. Oh right, her name was Maria.

Michelle glares

Michelle: Which, brings me to my next point. Trish Stratus. She's walking around with a big and bad attitude like she owns this place. Uh, news-flash Trishy, WE own this place. XWL's Womens division wouldn't be where it is now, if it wasn't for Lay-Cool. The sooner you get that in your head the better. Which, for you should be easy, since I'm sure there's not much room for a brain in that little head of yours. Oh and what's with getting the win by causing people to be counted out? I mean, really Hun what kind of girl does that make you. Oh, right, CHEAP. But, of course all you had to do was look in the mirror to realize that right Lay? So to sum it up, Lay-cool is back and the diva's division is going to get a major makeover. One that's simply stunning. No, wait what was it again Lay?

Michelle and Layla stop walking for a minute and smile at each other

Lay-Cool: Flawless!

The two giggle for a moment then Layla’s face turns serious

Layla: Real talk, Michelle this was supposed to be a night for all to remember. The night when Layla makes her grand return on the road to finally becoming XWL Divas Champion. But no, little miss I have to do everything to win had to go and screw that up! This was supposed to be my night, ‘Chelle! Not hers!

Michelle frowns and puts her arm around Lay for a minute before looking into the camera

Michelle: I know right, who does she think she is coming in here and trying to steal the light from my BFF Lay. Is that all this company's "women" are good for is stealing the light from others. I mean yeah, y’all could accuse Lay-Cool of doing that but, the difference is, with us we don't hog it we EARN it. What has she done to earn the spotlight? Nothing. So, what gives her the right, to cause my girl Lay to lose her return match? Nothing that's what. Now, if this was the first time little miss trashus did it, I might not mind but, as you saw last week, she did it then too.

Michelle: So, I have a question for you Trishy, what gives you afraid you're gonna be shoved out of view by people better than you, like oh I don't know, us? Well, then you should be. Because if there's one thing I don't take kindly to, it's my friends getting humiliated in front of thousands of people. I mean really, come on did you have to go out there and do that. It was her return night and you kept making poor Lay trip and fall on her face. That isn't classy at all.

Michelle pauses and notices Lay upset

Michelle: Oh I mean, don't think I'm gonna let you get away with this Trish, because if there's one thing I do it's protect my friends when they're in trouble. You messed with a bull, now you're gonna get the horns.

Michelle glares into the camera

Layla: I don’t care whatever differences you have with Alicia Fox, but you’re going to have to put whatever it is on hold. Next week, Lay-Cool make their tag-team return and we’re challenging you Trish to a match! I don’t care who you pick, and it doesn’t matter because in the end you will regret making me look far from flawless tonight. I am Layla, dammit! I refuse to be made out to be some kind of joke. Everyone laughed at me! I do not get laughed at; I am the one who does the laughing! So you better start asking around because no matter who your partner is, Lay-Cool will be victorious.

Michelle puts her hand on Lay's shoulder and looks at the camera

Michelle: You see, you see what you've gone and did Trish. Lay-Cool are all about being flawless, we're about letting petty little stupid girls like you getting to us but, tonight you just HAD to go and do what you did. On all nights, Layla's return to the ring? We'll now it's settled, next week Lay and I are gonna get our hands on you and show you exactly how to humiliate someone and how it feels to be on the receiving end of things. Because after next week, you'll never think of us as just another pretty face but, you'll come to realize that Lay-Cool are a force to be reckoned with and Trishy, I pray for you next week, I really do, because once Lay gets her hands on you, there's nothing I can do to stop her. Not that I'm gonna wanna anyway, have you seen this woman when you get on her bad side. She's one little vicious vixen.

Layla: That’s right, Michelle. Trish, you’ve gone and done it now. Because next week no one will remember the little comedy act you turned our match into. All that will be on everyone’s minds is when I kick you straight across the forehead and exact my revenge by pinning you!

The two divas arrive at their Lay-Cool specialized locker room

Layla: Now if you will kindly leave our presence we have better things to attend to. Isn’t that right, Michelle?

Michelle smirks

Michelle: Of course we have better things to attend to, because of that ignorant woman Trish, I've gotta give you a whole new makeover Lay. Your makeup is just.. bleh. But, that's not your fault Hun, it's all that little wench Trish's fault. She doesn't know what she's gotten herself into attacking my BFF and obviously the BETTER of the two of you but, that's okay right Lay. We'll just sleep it off and come next week, Trish will find out exactly why we're Simply.. Flawless..

Michelle smirks at the camera and walks inside the room. Lay closely follows but then turns around at the camera one more time

Layla: What do you think you’re doing? Can’t you take a hint? We said we have things to do and those things do not involve being followed around by a cameraman with no life! Now get out of my face!

Layla shoves the camera away and goes in the locker room where Michelle was. She slams the door and the camera zooms in upon the Lay-Cool name plate on the door as we fade away to a commercial

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Laycool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:15 pm

*Footage shot earlier in the day begins to play. The scene is one of darkness with a single light shining on one Wade Barrett who is sat smugly in a fold up chair in the centre of the famed square circle. He adjusts a mic attached to the front of his jacket before peering in the direction of a nameless XWL interviewer who is sat out of view of the camera.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 7L24Y

[Interviewer] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to an exclusive interview with none other than Wade Barrett. Wade, since your impressive debut this past Sunday at No Escape where Ted Dibiase was the victim of a crushing defeat, the whole of the XWL Universe has been wondering... what's next for Wade Barrett?

*A snide grin cracks across Wade's face.*

[Wade Barrett] What's next? To put it simply, I aim to be the best in this business. Ted Dibiase is nothing more than a mere stepping stone. He allowed me to get on the first rung of the XWL ladder by sticking his nose where it didn't belong and I delivered the beatdown I promised him from the get go. Ted Dibiase was admitted to hospital Sunday night with massive bruising and internal hemorrhaging. He was dominated... humiliated... and defeated by my hand.

[Interviewer] Interesting... interesting. Rumour has it Ted Dibiase is looking to avenge that loss and earlier on tonight he cost your friend Justin Gabriel his match-up against Dolph Ziggler...

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Rb5mG

[Wade Barrett] Unfortunately... I'm a busy man as Justin understands all too well or I would have been at ringside to stop that annoying thorn-in-our-side from interfering in our business. Ted clearly hasn't learned his lesson from Sunday night, but sooner rather than later I am going to make sure that skull of his is cracked open, just so I can stamp into his brain that you don't mess around with Wade Barrett or Justin Gabriel. He will be made an example of and the rest of XWL will have no option but to sit up and take notice of the two brightest stars in this company.

[Interviewer] Speaking of stars, they don't come much bigger than The Phenom, the Deadman himself The Undertaker. Why exactly have you requested to face The Undertaker 1-on-1 tonight?

[Wade Barrett] What better way to make a statement and show the world exactly what Wade Barrett is all about than by defeating the legendary Undertaker in only my second match? Undertaker may be seen as an icon... as a legend... but I am the future of this business and the shining star against the black sky of the sports-entertainment industry.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 XVke9

[Wade Barrett] The Undertaker's time has been and passed, but my time is only just beginning. The seeds of a new generation have been sown and it will be an era where talented individuals like myself and Justin Gabriel will reap all of the rewards.

[Interviewer] You keep mentioning Justin Gabriel... how exactly does he fit into your plans and this "new generation" of dominance? Isn't he on a losing streak?

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 XVm8Y

[Wade Barrett] Losing streak? He isn't on a losing streak... think of it like this. Justin Gabriel is a slow burner. He's just warming up before finally showcasing his full talent and ability to the world... trust me, there is more to come from Justin Gabriel. As for me? Well if Justin Gabriel is a slow burner, you can think of Wade Barrett as an undying flame that consistently burns whatever the conditions. I am evergreen... and there is simply no faltering my raw power and athleticism.

[Wade Barrett] I am a sure-fire certainty to become World Heavyweight Champion in the near future, and if you were a betting man I would advise you to bet big... and soon.

[Interviewer] Thank you for your time Wade.

*An arm reaches into view of the camera, and both Wade and the interviewer exchange a gentleman's handshake before the screen fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:18 pm

nice laycool promo Smile enjoyed it

and altough it was short i really liked the wade barret one for some reason
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Great promos and matches by all... well thats about it peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 XwlwadebarrettvsXWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwlundertaker

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 pm

The titantron shows Ted Dibiase sporting his brand news Teddy Bears t-shirt looking on the HD screen. He smiles as the camera zooms in on a visibly pissed off Wade at his defeat. Dibiase then places his hand at his jaw and begins to think and walks off as we're taken to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 pm

*Randy Orton's theme hits and the crowd fills the arena with a mix of cheers and boos. The XWL Universe awaits Orton to come out but after what feels like minutes the lights turn to a deep purple and smoke fills the entry way. The crowd is confused about what's going on. A man steps out from the back and the whole arena boos as they realize it's Jeff Hardy.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Normal_Image00017

*Jeff continues to walk down the ramp with Orton's music playing looking out to the crowd as Randy Orton would.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Normal_Image00023

*Jeff stops midway down the ramp and lifts the mic in his hand and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Normal_Image00032

[Jeff Hardy]
Expecting Randy weren't you all?

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Normal_Image00033

Well to bad. He's living in a nightmare called, Jeff Hardy. It won't end anytime soon so what you get is what you see. What you get... Is Jeff Hardy, The Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Normal_Image00041

For weeks, I have told you all I will be Intercontinental Champion. But my first road block was Mr. Anderson. I told you what I would do, I told you I would beat him. What did I do? I beat him.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Normal_Image00046

And unlike most people in the locker room, I keep my word, I say I will complete something, I complete it. I've said I will be Champion, and after Final Stand I will be Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Normal_Image00052

I'm the Anti Christ... The Once Called Xtreme Enigma. One Half Of The Greatest Tag Team Ever Lived... And soon I will be called... The GREATEST Intercontinental Champion... EVER!!!

Last edited by Vice on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Great stuff by everyone so far, teh bestz promo evar by david, DiBiase owns hmm
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Fn wrote:
Great stuff by everyone so far, teh bestz promo evar by david, DiBiase owns hmm

Jeff Promo defiantly did better then Ted and his Teddy Bears... Ah what am I saying, Ted made the show mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:24 pm

*The camera once again cuts to the backstage area where one half of The Beautiful People - Angelina Love - is getting ready for her tag team match. She ties the laces on her boots and looks up in the direction of an interviewer who is out of view of the camera.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 HNI1A

[Angelina Love] Ok shoot. I don't have all night to sit around talking to nobodies like you...

[Interviewer] Angelina, tonight you team up with your good friend Velvet Sky to face AJ Lee & Beth Phoenix in a tag team match-up. The winners of the match will advance to the Miss Money In The Bank match at XWL's premiere annual spectacle Final Stand III. Do you have a gameplan going into tonight's match-up against two formidable opponents?

*Angelina is in disbelief.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 S0pV4

[Angelina Love] Formidable opponents? Really? The only thing formidable about AJ Lee and Beth Phoenix is the way they look... and I don't mean that in a good way! Velvet and I have been undefeated since returning to XWL and we intend to keep it that way. Of course we have a gameplan but we aren't going to be sharing it with anybody... especially not a guy who has trouble with his own personal hygiene and stalks people to get a few words for a living.

*The interviewer's tone of voice cracks as he doesn't know what to say.*

[Interviewer] I...

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 JCiuV

[Angelina Love] You know what? Just let me do the talking. Your voice is getting on my nerves already.

[Interviewer] I...

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Mk0PN

[Angelina Love] Really? Shut up and let me talk.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 0De5R

[Angelina Love] The Beautiful People have already shown the world how much of a pushover that little mouse AJ Lee is and after tonight The Glamazon will have to tuck into a jar or two of that deliciously fattening ice cream that helps keep that tree trunk figure of hers in check to cheer herself up, because she too will be made to look like a pushover. Or maybe she might eat AJ Lee so we won't have to put up with seeing her take up valuable TV time every week...

*Angelina's tone switches to one full of swagger and a confident expression comes over her face.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 GOTEn

[Angelina Love] But anyway, once Velvet and I qualify for the Miss Money In The Bank match there will be a little under a month left before one of us grabs the briefcase that leads us to the ultimate prize. We don't care which one of us does it, as long as the title comes home to The Beautiful People. When that happens, these "Divas"... Frenchie, LayDown, Bitch Stratus and all the rest of the skanks will have to come to terms that the title is forever out of reach of their grubby paws. It's just a question of how and when we will strike and capture the title... we may look nice, and we may look pretty... but when the time comes you can sure as hell bet that things will get ugly and we will do whatever it takes to make that title ours.

*Angelina's expression switches to a serious one.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 ZN6r4

[Angelina Love] Will the title come between Velvet and me? I know for a fact that it won't. Velvet and I are two of a kind and we're the best of friends. We won't let anything... be it a guy, money, objects - no matter how awesome or valuable they are - come between us. If either of us wins the Money In The Bank briefcase at Final Stand it's not just a prize for one of us, it's for the both of us as a unit. Our friendship is for real - which is a rare thing in this business - and there won't be any backstabbing going on whatever happens.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Va1OE

[Angelina Love] I said last week that our main goal is to put women's wrestling back on the map in XWL. The XWL Universe need to stop looking at at the women's matches as time to get a snack or a beer, or time for them to pee or whatever... with The Beautiful People at the helm of this division they will have no choice but to be glued to their TV sets from the first second our entrance music hits to the second we defeat the next of our opponents. This will all become reality sooner rather than later... and it's gonna be awesome.

*The screen fades to black for a commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:23 pm

*The camera cuts backstage to where Lauren is standing by with Christian.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 DxA7e

[Lauren] Christian, tonight you go one on one against Batista...

*Christian snatches the microphone out of Lauren's hands.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 4Yykh

[Christian] Sorry Lauren but I do not care... I do not care what you are going to ask me. Austin Aries... last Sunday at No Escape you defeated me in what many people are calling the show-stealer... the sleeper hit of the Pay-Per-View. It's true... we put on an epic display.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 DH7lz

[Christian] But you know what Aries? The score is now tied. The score is tied at 1-1... one a-piece. I've beat you, and you've beat me. You know as well as I do, that draws in this business just aren't looked upon... it's all about wins and losses...Ties? They just don't hold any sort of weight in this industry.

*A smirk creeps over Christian's face.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Yflcj

[Christian] So what do you say Austin? Christian vs Austin Aries III at Final Stand III?... a fitting PPV name... since this would be our final stand... there would be only ONE victor...

*Christian gets more and more intense with each sentence.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 5hGCw

[Christian] What do you say Aries... how about we settle this score? How about we find out exactly who is the better man? I'll be waiting for your reply Aries... but tonight... I have to face Batista... So I'll be waiting Austin... I'll be waiting...

*Christian walks out of view of the camera and the screen fades to black for yet another commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Get Ready To Fly

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Main.php?g2_view=core

King: Ladies and Gentlemen here comes AJ Styles.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Main.php?g2_view=core

Joey: Oh My God, he just popped up out of nowhere. That was incredible

AJ Walks down to the ring, and grabs a microphone

AJ: Everyone here in the Breakdown Zone, I have a huge announcement. I promised the other night to my kids that I would be at Final Stand and I would win on the biggest stage of them all. But now, as Final Stand comes near, the question that lingers in the back of my mind, is whether I will even make it there. Now unfortunetly, this is probably the toughest decision of my entire career.

AJ begins to tear up and stumbles through his next words

AJ: I promised my kids I would be at Final Stand, and that they'd be there to watch their daddy perform on the biggest stage, and cement himself as an elete force in XWL. But after what I found on Sunday, I didn't have the courage to tell my wife or kids. They're back home watching this right now, and unfortunetly, I have to make the decision of my lifetime. I am young, but the injury I sustained at No Escape in the Xtreme Championship Match, is going to hinder my wretling ability for quite along time, and the doctors said I could cause severe or permanent damage to the injury if I continue to wrestle. So I am sorry to my kids, my wife, my family, and my fans. This is the hardest thing to do in a man's life, and it was no different for me. That is why, The Phenomenal AJ Styles, is going to unlace his boots, and go to the front desk and pick up his final paycheck, because as of right now, I am in retirement.

The Fans begin to chant "Please Don't Go, Please Don't Go." They also chant "You are Phenomenal" and "You'll be Remembered". AJ walks out the ring, and drops the mic. He hugs all the fans in the front row wearing AJ T-Shirts, then goes to the commentary table and hugs King and Joey. AJ walks up the ramp waving good-bye to all the fans who supported him his entire career. AJ has tears running down his face, and he disappears behind the curtain for the final time

The promo was what it was. + Tops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Adam wrote:
lol

mischief
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Adam wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm

*** Divas Championship Contenders Match ***

((( Normal Divas Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwlgailkim vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwlmelina

As Melina’s music cuts-off, Gail comes out to her theme, but her music is cut-off and she begins to speak

Gail: It is about time I have gotten back to the top of the Divas Division here. I am about to square off with one of the top divas, Melina. Sure Melina, you’ve beaten the champion in recent weeks in a non-title match. We’ve both held the Diva’s Title at one point in our career, and tonight we get the chance to challenge Maryse at Final Stand. Unfortunately Melina, it will not be you who is facing Maryse at Final Stand. Let me give you a history lesson. A few months ago, I made my triumphant return to XWL in a losing effort against Maryse. And now, look where I am. I have the chance to capitalize on this opportunity, and get back to the top, where I belong. So Melina, I’m done talking, and Maryse, champ, I hope you’re paying real close attention to this match. So ref, ring the bell, and get this Contenders match underway.

The ref rings the bell, and the match begins

Melina and Gail lock-up. Gail tries for a kick to the gut, but Melina catches it and throws Gail backwards. Gail gets back up and they lock-up again. Melina gains control and whips Gail off the rope. Melina Matrix ducks out of the way, but when she turns around, she is met with a huge kick to the upper stomach area. Gail tries for a cover, but only gets a 1 count. Gail and Melina both get up. Gail knees Melina in the gut then hits a Snap Suplex. She goes for a cover again but Melina rolls the shoulder up at 1. She stands up as Melina pounds the match trying to get back into the match. They’re both back up to their feet. Gail hits Melina with a chop to the chest, and Melina fires back. They exchange chops with Melina gaining the upper hand. She fires Gail off into the corner. Melina charges in and leaps, but Gail dodges it. Melina’s skull bounces off the turnbuckle and she staggers backwards. While she is dazed, Gail springboards off the ropes into a huge Body Splash. She hooks the leg but only gets a 1 count. Both women roll up to their feet. Gail hops on top of Melina’s shoulders and executes a Hurricanrana. Gail uses her athleticism to stay on top of Melina and she hooks both legs. Again a 1 count. Gail begins to wonder whether she can really put Melina away or not. They both stand up at the same time, and they lock up. Melina throws Gail off the ropes, and Gail rebounds back with a Float over DDT. She goes for a cover, but Melina rolls through into her own at 2. Gail counters that into her own pinfall. Melina powers out at 2. Both divas roll up to their feet, and stare each other down. The crowd erupts as the two women in the ring smile at each other and shake each other’s hand. They lock-up again, and this time Gail gets the upper hand. She tries for a Dropkick to the back of Melina but Melina dodges it. Gail hits the mat, bounces right up and catches her off guard with an Einziguri. Gail picks Melina up, and whips her off the ropes. Gail leaps over Melina, and then hits a Dropkick. Gail hits a Standing Moonsault, and goes for a cover.

KICK OUT!

[Jr] Impressive move by Gail Kim ladies and gentlemen, but Melina isn’t going to give up that easily.

[King] It’s heating up indeed, what are your thoughts on the match so far Maryse?

[Maryse] Well from what I have consumed so far from the oh so drama of this match is that quite frankly this match needs something to make it stand out, and lucky for the fans watching at home, they get to hear my beautiful voice. Unfortunately for the crowd here live, they get to see two divas make a fool out of themselves. They go crazy over a standing monsault, but why? Anyone can do that, and I can definitely do one, but with more style.

[Styles] You performing a standing monsault? I would love to see that..

[Maryse] Excuse me, but you can’t talk to me directly. If you want me to consult and flatter you, then please talk to King, and he will determine if your comment is worthy to be heard.

[Jr] Heh, well back to the match, Gail is still in advantage in this match Maryse, and Bah Gawd it looks like she could be your next challenger. Melina really rammed her head hard on the steel post.

Gail picks Melina up, but she throws Gail off into the corner. Melina charges in, but rams head first into the turnbuckle. Gail charges from the opposite corner, and runs right back at Melina, and hits the Piercing Elbow. Gail looks for a Springboard Hurricanrana, but when Gail tries the twist, Melina counters and falls into a pinfall of her own. Gail kicks out at 2. Melina cannot believe that Gail kicked out and she begins to lose it. Gail rolls outside the ring towards the commentary table. Maryse, who was on commentary for the match, taunts Gail while she is down. Melina rolls outside the ring, and slaps the head of Gail, taunting her to get up. Melina drags Gail up by the hair, only to be hit by a huge slap. Gail then throws Melina over the table, landing in the lap of the Diva’s Champion. Gail laughs at Melina and Maryse lying on the ground behind the commentary table. The ref’s count reaches 8, when she rolls in the ring. Melina is up quickly, and slides in the ring, then rolls back out. Gail falls for the trap and as she goes through the ropes to step onto the apron, Melina hits her with a big boot to the temple. Gail’s head hits the apron as she falls, and she is out cold. Melina spots Gail’s sister in the front row, and gives her thumbs up. She shakes her head, and continues to cheer on her older sister. Melina picks Gail up, and tosses her into the ring. She slides in right into a cover, but Gail kicks out at 2. Melina is shocked, and tries going for a top rope dive. Gail springs up to her feet, and hits Melina with a Frankensteiner off the top rope.

KICK OUT!

[King] What an amazing Move by Kim! But once again Melina is not giving up that easily. Wonder what Kim will do next to capitalize of that move.

[Maryse] King, stop talking like that. You’re giving the match this special feel, and please like I said a match that I’m not in is what the people usually label as Bathroom break matches.

[Styles] What? Do you not hear how the crowd is reacting to this match? They are hooked. How can you say this is a bathroom break match? Where’s the logic in that.

[King] He didn’t say anything.

[Maryse] Exactly what I thought. Kim is being a moron, already risking herself to much, and building up a bullseye for me, that is if I face her, but right now I’m more concerned on the championship celebration after final stand, or even my final stand entrance, because that will last longer than the diva match. I may wear gold, have some dark lights, the spotlight directly on me, the big red carpet, and have hundreds of dollars fall from the ceiling with my face stamped on all dollars.

[King] I would definitely treasure that green paper.

Gail can’t believe it was only 2. She picks Melina up, and throws her off towards the ropes. Melina bounces off, but counters the arm drag attempt into a Russian Leg Sweep.

[Jr] Melina counters back with a Russian legsweep, and this might be it! Melina goes for the cover..1…2….2 count. Oh, how close was that?

Maryse yawns and rolls her eyes.

Melina begins to cry because she cannot put Gail away. Melina waits for Gail to get up, then sets-up for the Primal Scream. Gail counters into the Cross Arm Neckbreaker. Melina fights her way out of the hold, and hurdles onto the back of Gail, looking for the Sunset Flip. Gail throws Melina off her back. Melina sprints at Gail, but Gail was ready.

[Styles] Oh My God. The Eat Defeat. 1.2.3.

[Justin Roberts] HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW #1 CONTENDER TO THE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP, GAIL KIM XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwlgailkim

[Jr] GAIL WINS. GAIL WINS. GAIL WINS. What a match by these two divas, and well Maryse looks like you have a new number one contender.

[Maryse] Thank you Jr for stating the obvious, and thank you King for making my stay on commentary so memorable, and please can you give a memo to that nerd over there. Take a mint, your bad breath can be smelled a mile away.

[King] You hear that Styles? Maybe get some mints, a haircut, some contacts, plastic surgey, a new personality, go lift some-

[Styles] I heard.. I heard you moron!

[Jr] Maryse is going into the ring. This might end badly.

[King] Jr, she’s obviously going to congratulate Gail Kim. She is a champion with honor, and she respects some competition.

[Styles] What are you talking about King? She just said that she doesn’t take Kim or Melina seriously! Where’s the honorable attitude in that?

Kim celebrates, and she herself can’t believe that she won. Maryse goes up the steel steps, and she walks on the apron. She has her title on her shoulder, and she applauds for Kim’s victory. She sighs, and doesn’t look at her directly in the eye. Maryse gets into the ring, and Kim gets on the defensive. Her theme subsides, and Maryse seems to be scouting her competition.

Maryse circles Kim, looking from top to bottom. After a couple of seconds, she just laughs, and she goes right into Kim’s face. Kim seems to be saying a couple of words, but Maryse has a strong firm composure, and she then face palms Kim, laughs again, and shakes her head. Maryse isn’t taking Kim seriously at all. Poor Kim not being considered a threat by Maryse. Maryse lets her guard down, and turns her back on Gail Kim, and she then goes on the apron. Kim gets a bit mad due to Maryse’s indifference, and she runs and hits a dropkick on Maryse, that knocks her down awkwardly on the outside mat.

[King] Oh come on! Maryse doesn't deserve this. Why the hell did Kim just do that? Maryse didn’t deserve that at all! Is she insane? Does she not realize that Maryse is doing her a favor? How selfish is she. I hope Maryse goes inside and kicks her head off.

Maryse is facing the mat, and her title is right on the apron. Kim grins, and she welcomes Maryse into the ring. Maryse looks like she is about to burst a bubble, but she knows that she doesn’t have the gear to fight. Her jaw is hurting alote by the looks of it. Some fans are laughing at her due to her landing. Maryse looks at them with dismay, but she sets her attention for Kim, the culprit for her feeling of embarrassment. Maryse wants to get in the ring so bad, but she begins to walk slowly up the entrance ramp. She then realizes that her title is still on the apron. She was going to walk to get a hold of it, but Kim slowly walks toward the titles, and picks it up. Kim kisses the title, and then holds on to the belt. Maryse begins to scream in French saying who knows what, but she’s probably ordering her to take the title of. Like Kim will listen.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Gail-kim-holds-divas-title-o

[Jr] King, Joey, that could be the scene we see at Final Stand in 4 weeks? Will Gail Kim prevail against Maryse? Only time will well, but right now lets get ready for our Main Event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 am

Jeff v Anderson: The match was solid, a lot of near falls and a nice win by Jeff, congrats vice.

MVP Promo: Very nicely done, thanks for the Sheamus props Very Happy I like the MVP & Jericho history lesson and nice to see you riding high on that confidence.

Chad & Cody: Write up with all the important stuff, nice win Cody. Good Chavo promo, looking strong despite the loss. Chavo cussing is so FTW XD

Austin vs Rock: Short and to the point. Longer than the Chavo match which is cool, nice win Rock.

Velvet Sky Promo: She fired off at the match and with her recent wins over AJ, it's pretty justified. The BP's are looking to run the women's division.

Ziggler vs Gabriel: Hahaha thanks for getting the match done and updating us that Ted got involved.

Lay-Cool Promo: Dude those gifs just came out XD you got them quick lol. Wow at first you torched damn near everyone but in the end it seemed like i got 3rd degree burnage. So you challenging me to a tag match. I accept... Anyone looking to give Lay-Cool a beat down next week.... Just let me know. However a damn good promo right here. Let's hope Lay-Cool doesn't become too much of a laughing stock... due in part to me lol

Wade Promo: Awesome stuff right there. Wade is ever confident and fact is, I don't expect anything less of him when it comes to promos. He's calling me out? Oh he better know the deadman is coming for his soul! Oh and you and your buddy Gabriel, best learn not to mess with me! Smile

Taker vs Barrett: My match, I hope you guys enjoyed it and good game to Red.

Ted Promo: Short and Sweet...I think??? Short definitely.... lol but it did it's purpose.

Jeff promo: Nice promo, nice Orton fake out in the beginning. I'd like this promo, it makes Jeff look like a beast and someone not to be taken lightly... However I know Orton is watching closely.

Angelina Love promo: Nice B*tch promo... and B*tch Stratus... Oh You'll get yours for that smart remark. The rest of the promo was stellar... Explaining the future possibilities of winning the Ms. MITB and the Diva's title.

Christian Promo: Damn you just shrugged off the Animal like he ain't nothing... Nice I'd like to see a 3rd match. Let's hope it goes over well.

Jo mo vs Kofi: Nice win Jo mo... another 1 line write up XD

AJ promo: Interesting... You retired AJ? Not sure if I like it. I mean the promo itself was good but if this is simply because you're dropping him then I kind of don't like it because what happens if someone comes along and wants to be AJ?

Gail vs Melina: Nice match, I liked the commentary and the match was a nice read. The near falls were a nice touch. It sets up a solid title match at FS3. Oh and the post match promo only makes things more interesting to say the least.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 am

*We come back from a commercial break to be met by the theme song of Austin Aries, who is slated to face Alex Shelley tonight on BreakDown. Aries also defeated Christian at No Escape in a hard fought battle that many would say stole the show, Aries walks through the curtain to be met by a shower of boo's from the crowd. He struts down to the ring arrogantly ignoring the fans. Once he gets in the ring he picks up a microphone, he gets the fans to quieten down before he begins to talk.*

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 AA5

[Austin Aries] You know, I find it funny how some people just can't learn a lesson. Christian, you need to get this into your head. Your win against me was a a fluke, I've never been so sure of something in my life. It was an absolute 100% crystal clear FLUKE. Deep down, you know it too. That's why you're challenging me for another match, isn't it? You're trying to keep yourself in the spotlight when the reality of it is you can't hang with the big dogs, you need to face facts. You've been in the business for a good while, and throughout your career you've never been “the man” if you catch my drift. It's time for your washed up, worthless, boring, pathetic excuse of a career to move aside and let the true stars shine. Well, me. I'm the only true star around here.

*The fans start to boo Aries as he just shruggs it off and continues talking.*

[Austin Aries] You never know though, I might humour myself and accept your challenge. I might not, but if I were you I wouldn't get your hopes up on being graced with my prescence in the ring again. Let alone on possibly XWL's biggest show of the company's history, why would I waste my chance to shine on the grandest stage of em' all... Against someone like you? Reality will give you a cold hard slap across the face when you realise you're stuck with a dark match not even on the show. But then again, I COULD decide to face. Awh, who am I kidding? Our last match wasn't even a match, it was just me seeing how much of a beating you could take! Man, that was fun..

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 AA3

[Austin Aries] But onto tonight, you people may not know it but this match coming up is one that has been a long time coming for me. Alex Shelley! I know you're watching, I know you're just as hyped as I am because... This has been the first time in such a long long time that I have had the chance to humiliate you! I mean, we used to be friends, we were stablemates. Best friends, right? Wrong, back in 2004 – 2006 when you and I were apart of a little group named “Generation Next” I must admit I liked what we did, but you were the weak link, without a shadow of a doubt. You know when I found out I was booked against you, I had a good chuckle about it with Evan Bourne. Even he knew back then that you were just riding out coat-tails to success.

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 AA2

[Austin Aries] You must be getting so pissed off listening to me out here, huh? You just want to shut me up, don't ya'? Well come on down Shelley, I'm right here. Prove me wrong, prove to me that you're not a pathetic excuse for a professional wrestler. I dare you.

Aries throws down the microphone, he takes off his jacket and waits for Alex Shelley.

Last edited by Adam on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 am

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwlalexshelley vs XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Xwlaustinaries

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011   XWL Breakdown:  2/06/2011 -  2/13/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/06/2011 - 2/13/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next