Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012

Go down 
+9
BoscoHeelBrand
Ash
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
Zander
Alan
TheFilthParade
Bang
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Breakd

Live From – Salem, Oregon

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 BreakdownscottXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownbobbyroode
Scott Hall vs Bobby Roode

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 BreakdownericyoungXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkevinnash
Eric Young vs Kevin Nash

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownsantinoXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowngoldust
Santino Marella vs Goldust

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownrosamendes
Kaitlyn vs Rosa Mendes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowntriplehXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
Triple H vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownhulkXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin
Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownbrockXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownmarkhenry
Brock Lesnar vs Mark Henry

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Alex Shelley vs Sin Cara

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownrositaXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlayla
Rosita vs Layla

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownjoeyryan
Davey Richards vs Joey Ryan

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjustingabriXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownkofikingston
Justin Gabriel vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownmadisonXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 UHQre
Madison Rayne vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownajstyles
Edge vs AJ Styles

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjamesstormXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsheamus
James Storm vs Sheamus

Normal Non-Title Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownlitaXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampi
Lita vs AJ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownthehurrican
The Rock vs The Hurricane

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownxpacXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownicdolphz
X-Pac vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownundertakerXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownworldwade
The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Last edited by Red on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:58 pm

*Breakdown continues with the sound of Wade Barrett's theme beginning to play.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 WYSx2

*On cue, the World Heavyweight Champion begins to make his entrance to a negative drone of boos from the XWL Universe.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] And here comes the champ!

[Jim Ross] Wade Barrett held on to the World Heavyweight Championship by the skin of his teeth 2 weeks ago at Over The Limit.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] You're right JR. Justin Gabriel pushed him "Over The Limit"... you get it JR? I'm a genius! But take nothing away from Wade Barrett, he also put in an impressive display in that Last Man Standing Match.

[Jim Ross] Although he may be one title lighter, he still holds the most prestigious prize this industry has to offer and anyone who argues that Barrett is starting to lose it or is starting to crack definitely has no clue what they're talking about. Wade Barrett has shown time and time again that he's capable of being the best, and I'm certain he'll put on one heck of a show come the main event of Final Stand. His methods may be questionable at times, but there's no arguing the pure talent this man possesses.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 CRVk2

*As Barrett continues to make his way to the ring a video package highlighting the conclusion of Over The Limit begins to play...*

Over The Limit wrote:

Last Man Standing Match

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Worldtitle

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 QSXjEXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 CRVIR
Justin Gabriel Vs Wade Barrett (C)

Both men are standing on the roof of the car parked on the Over The Limit Stage. They throw left and rights at each other, Wade staggers near the edge of the roof, nearly falling back off the car. Wade swings a right shot at Gabriel, but Gabriel ducks and Grabs of of Wade Barrett from behind... SPIN OUT POWERBOMB OFF THE CAR! BOTH MEN GO CRASHING THROUGH THE STAGE!

[Jim Ross] BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD!

The crowd go insane with excitement after the life threatening move by Justin Gabriel. The referee begins to count....

[Jim Ross] SOMEBODY GET SOME HELP OUT HERE! SOMEONE GET AN AMBULANCE!

[Michael Cole] WADE! WADE! God I hope he's ok!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Both men will never be the same after this... who knows if they'll ever set foot in an XWL ring again...

[Jim Ross] SOMEBODY STOP THIS MATCH! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE COUNT! GET SOME HELP OUT HERE!

10!

The referee calls for the bell signalling neither man can make the count of 10. EMT's rush to the scene, looking down in the huge hole where both men crashed through. EMTs lower spinal boards into the hole to help lift both men out. Both men are strapped to the spinal boards and are lifted out of the stage and placed on awaiting stretchers. The fans and the commentators are in a silence of disbelief as both men are wheeled out of the arena.

The impact is shown over and over again in slow motion as the video package concludes.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 SkdPi

*After the video package ends, a less than happy Wade Barrett is shown close up. He is now in the ring with a mic in hand. The crowd's jeers continue like an ever present white noise in the background as he raises his mic upwards to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Ypv8W

[Wade Barrett] For those of you who couldn't afford the Over The Limit pay-per-view - and let's be honest, that would be the majority of you, I bet it took you years to save enough money for your tickets to this show - I retained my title against Justin Gabriel in a match I dominated throughout. Gabriel was struggling to even mount the slightest offense and he saw his only chance of victory as a suicidal powerbomb through the stage which you just witnessed... But not only did his plan fail, but he put himself in a hospital bed and firmly out of contention for my title. I hope you're proud of yourself Gabriel, because you accomplished absolutely nothing with such a reckless move.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Well, he put Wade out for the 10 count which was the goal of the match...

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 SM4cZ

[Wade Barrett] I have recovered from a career-threatening incident in just over a week... just like I did last year when I wrestled the very same night after crashing through the top of Hell In A Cell with Randy Orton. Any normal man would still be lying in a hospital bed right now, wondering if he'd ever walk again after such an impactful fall. But fortunately for me, I am no normal man. You could say I'm something of a modern marvel. It's always been that way, I'm just naturally better than anyone else. I have superior intellect, charisma and athleticism, and I've always excelled at everything that I've attempted throughout my life. My professional wrestling career is no exception. That is why despite the events of Over The Limit, I am STILL standing before you as your World Heavyweight Champion.

*A much louder wave of boos washes over the arena before Barrett continues.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 QiEQU

[Wade Barrett] I may have been robbed of my Intercontinental Championship, but make no mistake about it, the Barrett Barrage is still rolling on and my sights are now firmly set on the main event at Final Stand. I've dreamt of moments like that ever since I was young, and in just a few short weeks it becomes a reality. Wade Barrett will be main eventing Final Stand. You can hate it all you want, but that fact won't change and the moment will be mine to savour and mine alone.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 WpMyH

[Wade Barrett] The question now, is who will be the next name on the long list of names to fall to Wade Barrett? I honestly don't give a damn who it is, because let's face it... it's a formality that I will be walking out of Final Stand victorious. Nobody in XWL history has had a more impressive first year than I've had. I have won the Intercontinental Championship twice, I have had an unparallelled win-loss record, I was voted the Slammy Award Winner for Newcomer Of The Year and I capped it all off by winning my first World Heavyweight Championship which I then went on to successfully defend at Over The Limit on the anniversary of my XWL debut. Walking out of Final Stand victorious will be the ultimate compliment to such a perfect debut year and I have every intention of seizing yet another accolade.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 YUzci

[Wade Barrett] But enough about the future and Final Stand for now... there's plenty of time for that over the coming weeks. Tonight I go one-on-one against a man who has been a thorn in my side ever since I came to XWL. Of course, I'm talking about The Undertaker.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 4cpwL

[Wade Barrett] Taker... Deadman... you know as well as I do that I had you beat the last time we faced off but you used your mystical powers to summon something that held me down for the 3 count... but not this time. This time Taker, you're not the intimidating Phenom you once were. Your powers are gone. Now you're just a ginger biker with an attitude problem. You've lost your mystifying presence and now you're "just another guy" in the locker room full of wannabes.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Gkq8N

[Wade Barrett] I can't think of a better time to avenge my loss and get the monkey off my back than tonight, as I gain my first victory and take my first step on the Road To Final Stand. You may be one of the most respected and decorated competitors of all-time, but not even you can compare to Wade Barrett, and tonight Taker... not only will I make an example of you... but "I'll make you famous".

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 WnJJs

*An evil smirk creeps across Barrett's face as his music begins to play once again, signalling the end of the segment.*

[Jim Ross] Well... bold words by our World Heavyweight Champion right there... but I don't think insulting Big Evil is the wisest idea Barrett has ever had.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] The Undertaker is still a force to be reckoned with but Barrett is making him out to be some kind of a joke!

[Jim Ross] His words definitely won't sit well with the Deadman. Nonetheless, I can't wait for our main event later on tonight. It's sure to be a slobberknocker of a match! We'll be right back ladies and gentlemen after a short commercial break!

*The screen fades to black to a commercial break as Barrett begins his exit up the ramp...*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

*XWL Breakdown, for the 3rd time tonight, heads backstage to see none other than Kurt Angle.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 IKPmg

[[Kurt Angle]]
Shelley, why is it that you've interrupted the regularly scheduled program, not once, but twice to share your input of me with the world? There's a saying that goes something like "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all", and I really think you could use that saying to improve yourself. All I want is a match Shelley, a match, and even though you're saying you don't want to deal with me you're trying to light a fire under me and get me angry.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 N4Rko

*Angle pauses.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
If you really didn't want to fight with me then you'd just ignore me, you'd try to avoid me, but you're not doing that. No, you're doing just the opposite. You're speaking to a live audience of thousands about how much you dislike me. You're nothing but a liar, a coward and you're a little bitch. It's true, it's true. You know that you wouldn't stand a chance with me in the ring so you're trying to take the easy way out and these fans are too stupid to catch onto YOUR shenanigans. I'm not pulling any shenanigans, I just want a simple match to give you what you deserve. But you don't want that, instead you just want my name to be tarnished and disliked, but it's not working, these fans still love me just like they did before.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 PA1he

*Kurt clears his throat before continuing*

[[Kurt Angle]]
I never thought I'd say this, because there are some pretty crazy people out there, but Shelley, you're one crazy bitch. In your own world these fans love you and they hate me, you spread lies like a fat guy spreads peanut butter, you think you're as great in the ring as me, but the truth to that is that you suck. I've never met someone who is more full of themself than you. Shelley, I hear that your ego is so big that when you got signed to XWL, you demanded that they made you a "Recently Signed, Alex Shelley" t-shirt. What the point of that was, I'll never know, but for you to do that, for you to demand a t-shirt, just shows how big your ego is. I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist, Shelley, you're a nothing and you think you can just decide to decline a match offer from me? You should be honored for me to kick you with my boot, and lock in the ankle lock on you, nevermind to disrespect me so much to go as far to DECLINE THE MATCH.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 5NNuA

*Angle rubs his chin, in a thinking manner and pauses, before continuing*

[[Kurt Angle]]
You know, I think I'll give you one more chance to prove you're not as bad as I know you are. This is your last chance to accept the match between me and you for Final Stand. Prove us that you're a real men, fight me. I dare you, I'll make you cry to your mom all the way back in Detroit when I break your ankle. You're dead Shelley, you and me, at Final Stand, it's true, it's damn true!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 am

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

*The crowd quickly erupts in a fury of boos as the theme song of the Co-Breakdown General Manger hits. "The Dashing One" comes out on the stage, not really in the best of moods.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Normal_017

Jerry "the King" Lawler: What is he so grumpy about? Isn't he the one who attacked Edge last week?

Jim Ross: Well, King, we have heard that John Laurinitis has a very important announcement regarding Breakdown tonight.....

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Hopefully Cody gets wished well in his future endeavors!

*Cody grabs a microphone and he jumps into the ring. He looks around for a moment before raising it and beginning to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Normal_069
[Cody Rhodes]
Ladies and gentlemen, all eyes to the front. Last week I did what I had to do to Edge. Edge holds some sort of vision that he can do whatever he wants in this company. He thinks he can't be touched. Edge thinks he is truly immortal. He thinks none of his actions can have a consequence. Yet, it's all simple science. Listen to Sir Isaac Newton. His third law states "that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Edge thinks he can simply defy that. He thinks he can walk down that ramp, past all you hideous creatures, and walk into my ring. He thinks he can lay his dirty, grubby hands on me. He thinks he can hit me with a spear. So, last week, I met up with my good friend..... Dolph Ziggler. I asked him to make sure of one thing. No matter what happens in the main event, he needs to make sure Edge suffers. And that is exactly what happens. Edge tried to lay his hands on me, and Dolph rightfully hit him with the Zig Zag. When I picked Edge's lifeless carcass up and planted him with the Cross Rhodes, that indeed was the equal reaction. Edge is a parasite on this show, which I will get rid, but I have more important matters to tend to.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Normal_067
[Cody Rhodes]
While it is my job to exterminate the parasite known as Edge, I have another job. That job is to be the Co-General Manager of Breakdown. Unlike Mick Foley, I take great pride in my work. I actually show up to work in a nice suit, I don't wrongfully put my hands on the superstars, and I certainly don't make false claims and biased decisions. In my three months of running this show, I have completely changed everything..... for the better. No longer are the life suckers, spotlight stealers like CM Punk, Randy Orton, Mick Foley, Edge, Evan Bourne, John Cena, and Justin Gabriel are the stars of this show. No, no, no. Real, honorable, respectful, true men are in their rightful spotlights. We have the World Heavyweight Champion, Wade Barrett. We have the Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler. We have the Rock. Not to mention, I've actually kept control of the show. A prime example of that is what I did to Ted DiBiase. That REDEMPTION superstar has lost his mind.... he's a lunatic..... he's crazed..... he's trying to harm my superstars. I won't let that happen. Mick Foley would have, but not me. I bring HONOR and CLASS to this show. I help the product..... Mick Foley and Edge degrade it.

Jim Ross: Business has just picked up!

Jerry "the King" Lawler: AH! Here comes Mick Foley!

*The crowd explodes as Mick Foley makes his way out to the ring. Cody gulps and tenses up, irate at being interrupted. Mick continues to move on down the ramp, not even smiling. He grabs a microphone and climbs into the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 092
[Mick Foley]
What a surprise this is. Cody Rhodes is out here, talking his head off. I just don't get it, Cody. You come out here and try to use some fancy vocabulary. You try to come out here and call my a hypocrite. You come out and here and you call Edge a spot light hogger. I know you look in the mirror a lot, Cody, but next time you need to take a deeper look. Take a real deep, meaningful thought for once as you look in a mirror. Take all those words you accuse me and Edge of being, and apply them to yourself. The truth is, you're the biggest hypocrite of them all. You say you don't lay your hands on your own superstars, but didn't you just attack Edge last week? Didn't your failure of a group called Resistance jump CM Punk and Randy Orton in the middle of a great match?Then, you have the nerve to call us washed up? To say we're stealing the spotlight? Cody, all you do each and every week is bitch. You come out with a microphone, but you never back it up in the ring. Let me tell you something that is going to change, Cody. If you want to put my superstars in harms way..... then you're going to have to pay the price. Remember how Johnny Ace said when you're booked in a match, you better lace them up? Well guess what, Cody. It's time to lace them up again.

*The crowd goes crazy, Mick keeping a very serious expression on his face. Cody is flipping out in the ring, yelling "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" He eventually calms himself down and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Normal_076
[Cody Rhodes]
You see, Mick, this is what I'm talking about. I want to have a real, legit discussion about the future of this show, and you're going to put in a match? You need to learn a few things, Mick. First off, you need to learn how to keep your munchies under control, you fat slob. Secondly, what could have possibly made you come to this decision? I actually have to run this show, unlike you. How can I focus when you put me in a match with some no-name, talentless, uncharismatic failure? Is there any thoughts going through that mind of yours, Mick? Or is your ego simply blocking any knowledge and fact from getting into it? You're obviously doing this for your own personal agenda. Just so you can see me get hurt. Well, that brings me to my third point. I won't get hurt, I won't lose, and I won't satisfy your goals. Didn't you learn this one at Over the Limit? Cody Rhodes is unbeatable. I defeated both you and Edge by myself. I've defeated Shawn Michaels! I've defeated John Cena! I've defeated you! Me! "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. I've lost to less than a handful of superstars in the past YEAR, Mick. No one can touch me in this ring, and you certainly can't touch me when it comes to running this show.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 095
[Mick Foley]
Let me tell you something, Cody. You want to know what could have made make you compete next week? You want to get physical with Edge, so I can tell you're hungry for a match. It's about time you put up or shut up, Cody. I am sick and tired of you running your mouth. Edge is sick and tired of you running your mouth. The boys and girls in the back are tired of your running your mouth. All of these people are tired of you running your mouth. Cody, I don't care what Johnny Ace has to say. The only thing I care about is making sure you get what's coming to you. And I know just the guy. Let me take you back to earlier tonight. You did something to someone early tonight. You know the guy pretty well, Cody. You've been working with him for the past four years or so. You've traveled together. You've wrestled together. You've won championships together. Most importantly, though, you've angered this man, Cody. Early tonight, you threw him out of the building. That's right, Cody. Next week, I'm inviting him back on Breakdown. It will be Cody Rhodes versus..... Ted DiBiase!

*The crowd goes insane upon the announcement. Huge chants of "DiBiase" ring out and Cody is livid in the ring. He shouts at Foley as the crowd continues to chant "DiBiase!"*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: JR! I can't believe this! Cody Rhodes will be in action next week..... against Ted DiBiase!

Jim Ross: It's put up or shut up for Cody, King!

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Normal_169
[Cody Rhodes]
Mick.. you....

[???]
Excuse me! Excuse me!

*Everyone is in utter confusion to who is making the noise until the titantron is focused on, showing John Laurinitis! The crowd boos as Cody almost looks relieved to see him.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 20111128_raw_exclusive_jl_c_large
[John Laurinitis]
Cody, Mick, settle down. I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. First off, I am not on Breakdown tonight because I have business to handle elsewhere. But I do have a huge announcement regarding the future of Breakdown. First, I just want to announce that Cody Rhodes versus Ted DiBiase will be happening next week. Secondly, I had come to a decision to who would be the permanent Breakdown General Manager already. I had picked "Dashing" Cody Rhodes to become the General Manager. *The crowd boos insanely upon the announcement, Cody smirking in the ring.* Yet, I met with the Board of Directors after my match with CM Punk last week, and they said they had voted for Mick Foley to become the General Manager. I then made the decision to stick with the original plan and decide this at Final Stand IV. But..... I am Mr. Excitement. I've decided to have a match at Final Stand IV with the future of Breakdown on the line. Since Mick Foley isn't medically cleared to compete after an injury at Over the Limit, I have picked a replacement. At Final Stand IV, it will be "Dashing" Cody Rhodes versus.....

*Before John can finish his sentence, Cody turns around in a fit, but ends up getting speared by Edge from out of nowhere!*

Jim Ross: Oh my god! Edge! Edge with the spear out of nowhere!

Jerry "the King" Lawler: AAAHH! JR! Edge's come to get him some!

*The goes crazy as Rhodes holds his ribs and rolls out in pain. Foley smiles in the ring as Edge leans over the ropes, yelling at Cody to get back in. Cody crawls up the ramp, holding his ribs.*

[John Laurinitis]
EVERYONE! STOP RIGHT THERE! I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED! Now, if you let me finish. It will be "Dashing" Cody Rhodes versus "The Rated R Superstar" Edge at Final Stand.

*The crowd pops again as Edge lets out a devious smirk in the ring. Cody's jaw drops the floor as he has stopped dead on the ramp. He looks up at the titantron in pure shock.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: JR! Look at Cody's face!

[John Laurinitis]
Before I go, I have one more announcement. This is something all of the board has agreed upon. At Final Stand IV, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes will not face Edge in a regular match. Instead, the match will be a tables..... ladders..... and chairs match! Thank you for you time.

*John fades off the screen and the crowd has gone wild. Cody's mouth is wide open as he is still on his knees. He turns his head and looks back at Edge, who is smiling.*

Jim Ross: Bah gawd! What a huge announcement! Final Stand IV..... Cody Rhodes versus Edge! The future of Breakdown as it stake! Tables! Ladders! Chairs!

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Oh my!

*Suddenly, Edge exits the ring and hops down to the floor. The crowd cheers as Cody begs with Edge to leave him alone.*

Jim Ross: Cody better get out of there real fast!

*Soon enough, Cody stops the pleading as Edge draws closer. Rhodes suddenly gets up and runs for his life to the backstage area! Edge follows right after him!*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Edge is chasing right after Cody! Look at them run! Ahhhh!

*The crowd cheers as both men have disappeared from site. After a few moments, the camera catches up with Cody, who's running down a corridor, checking behind his shoulder over and over. Along the way he tips over trash cans and other items, trying to slow Edge down.*

Jim Ross: Cody is trying everything in his power to get out of here!

*Edge seems to jump over every obstacle with ease as Cody continues to flea. Superstars move out of the way as Rhodes is practically running for his life.*

Jim Ross: Someone is going to have to get in this, or it won't end too well!

Eventually, just when Edge gets closer, Cody pushes the cameraman into him, knocking both men over and cutting out the feed.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Aw! JR! We lost them!

Jim Ross: Well, King, it looks like Cody has gotten away tonight.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Well, he can't run away at Final Stand!

*Suddenly, the feed comes back on to everyone's approval. Edge is just getting up, and he looks around for Cody.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: JR! They're back!

*A staff member points Edge into the direction Cody went to and Edge follows in pursuit. The second cameraman follows him down the hallway as Edge searches for Rhodes. He can't find him and he turns to the locker room area. Edge kicks open the first locker room door, to find no one in there. He kicks open the second one, but only Hurricane, Mark Henry, and staff member D-Lo Brown can be found. Edge leaves the room and goes across the room, kicking open the third door. This time, he finds Ron "Faarooq" Simmons watching "XWL Divas Do New York." The two look at each other and.....*

[Ron "Faarooq" Simmons]
DAMN!

*The crowd laughs as Edge leaves the room and shuts the door. He exits the corridor and takes a different hallway. Finally, he comes across Cody's office, and he smirks. He kicks open the door, but a line of a security is waiting for him! Cody can be seen standing on his desk in the background, yelling orders at security.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Get him out of here!

*Edge shrugs and he pushes a security guard right over! The crowd pops as he runs pass the others, leaping on Cody's desk and taking him down! Edge wails on him, hitting shot after shot! The crowd is ecstatic as Edge continues to beat on Cody. Security finally rushes over and the pull Edge out. Cody struggles to get to his feet as the guards struggle to detain Edge. He tries to fight, but the numbers are too great. Before he is thrown out, though, Cody walks right over and slaps him!*

[Cody Rhodes]
Who do you think you are? You still have your match tonight. Security, throw him out!

*The guards follow orders and they take the irate Edge out of the room. Cody feels his chin before we go back live.*

Jim Ross: Folks, this situation between Cody Rhodes and Edge has exploded!

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Oh yeah, JR! I can't wait to TLC again!

Jim Ross: Well, King, before Cody can get to Final Stand, he has to go through Ted DiBiase!

*A graphic is played for next week's match of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes versus Ted DiBiase before Breakdown goes to a commercial break.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Ab4hg7

Average graphic made by me. Just testing out graphic making, lol. Didn't add any special effects or anything.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am

Dat graphic and Final Stand IV announcement.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 am

After a brief replay of Layla's victory over Kaitlyn last week, as well as the after match proceedings that saw the Divas Champion save Kaitlyn from an after match assault, we're taken backstage where Layla is shown smiling as she looks at Josh Matthews beside her.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 REZ07

{Josh Matthews}
I'd like to introduce my guest at this time, the reigning 2011 Miss Money In The Bank, and 2011 Diva of the year, as well as the challenger for AJ's Divas Championship at our biggest event of the year, Final Stand, Layla!

She continues smiling, clearly confident after last week. Layla then farts.

{Josh Matthews}
Layla, first let me congratulate you on your big victory last week, it's obvious you're proud of that victory as you should be, you backed up your words last week, and you finally beat Kaitlyn. While you may not have ended her undefeated streak, you sent a message to the diva that did, the current Divas Champion, AJ. Can I get your thoughts on the past week and how you're feeling?

{Layla}
My thoughts? The feeling I got last week when I finally pinned that little nuisance last week just cannot be expressed into words alone...I told you all that I always have the last laugh, and did you see Kaitlyn laughing last week? That's right, you didn't! Layout, one, two, three, and it's as simple as that.

{Josh Matthews}
Are we approaching the era of the flawless one? You've claimed that when you win The Divas Championship, that the division will rise to new heights and the prestige of that title will be restored, what exactly does that mean?

{Layla}
It means that for too long, this title has not been the true focus of this division...We've had champions like Gail Kim, Mickie James, Maryse, Trish Stratus, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and of course most recently, Kaitlyn and the current champion, AJ. Have any of those champion's actually had entertaining or awe inspiring reigns? Because to me, I've been pretty disappointed with these former champion's "reigns" and I say reigns like that because really, if you didn't entertain, inspire, or raise the division to the new heights, all you did is add a meaningless accomplishment to your career. My reign will not only entertain, it will inspire, and I vow that the division will rise until the true women's wrestlers are seen for what they are! I've had my problems with divas like Natalya in the past, but honestly, she helped that title...Until my bestie Michelle got hold of it...And as much as I love 'Chelle, she didn't help the division with her previous couple reigns...She and Maryse just tossed it around like a hot potato like every few months...Natalya however made that title noticed, in her first few months she made it the top prize and I actually regret being apart of the night where that reign ended...

{Josh Matthews}
Wait, are you saying you actually wish you hadn't helped with the screwjob at Final Stand two years ago?

{Layla}
It pains me to say it, but yeah, I do. I was too busy supporting Michelle while trying to work on a potential return, that I didn't notice it...But looking back, seeing how that title has been treated...I fully regret it, because that not only was the last time Natalya was relevant, it's the last time that title really had meaning and a champion that could go above and beyond to make it matter. Don't even get me started on Maryse's reign of terror...What the hell was up with that gold tooth? And doctor sessions? Not entertaining, inspiring, or helping the division rise up. Kaitlyn's undefeated streak title reign, while I suppose somewhat impressive, was not helping that title one bit...She wasn't coming up with ways to make the title prominent, she was just focused on keeping it. While that is important, as champion and "leader" of the division, I feel that she failed at drawing interest.

{Josh Matthews}
It seems that you have a strong feeling for the Divas Championship, if you do defeat AJ, what will you bring to the title that previous champion's haven't?

{Layla}
I'll continue making history like I know. I'll defend this title in matches that women could only dream of competing in, I'll face all challengers, I'll make special appearances to put over the divas division both on radio and off. I'll also pitch new ideas and suggestions to the board of directors on ways to not only improve the divas division as a whole, but see to it that it never gets to the depths that it sunk to. I've been waiting three years to become champion again, and I'm not going to just have a normal title reign, I'm going to have the best reign in history! I don't blame AJ & Kaitlyn for the state of the division, they didn't help it sure, but it's been like this for quite some time, and when I beat AJ, and believe me, I will. But when I beat her, the divas division will never be the same again, I guarantee you that.

{Josh Matthews}
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're all looking forward to that match, you're both talented, and ironically enough you two actually started this little rivalry back at last year's Final Stand. Did you ever think that your little confrontation with her would actually, somehow find it's way to a match a year later at the next Final Stand? Much less for the Divas Championship?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 PKbz3

{Layla}
Absolutely not. I'll be honest, I saw AJ was just a rookie that wouldn't make it, and she fell to the challenge of me nearly a year ago, but she came back like a flash of lightning and I won't lie she's been impressive, but not impressive enough.

{Josh Matthews}
Tonight you'll face a woman that's sort of in the position that AJ was last year, Rosita. Do you think that you can defeat her and perhaps send another message AJ's way?

{Layla}
Certainly. Rosita, I don't know much about her, other than the fact that I've beaten her before...But I do know that I'm going to use her just like Kaitlyn last week, to send a message to our wonderful Divas Champion. I hope she's watching closely, because what I do to Rosita, is just a smidgen of what I've got planned for our little match at Final Stand.

{Josh Matthews}
Speaking of the match at Final Stand, with Kaitlyn ruining your chance at cashing in at Over The Limit, what struck the decision to cash in on the very last night that you'd be eligible to do so? As well as why didn't you just take the easy way out and cash in sometime before then against a defenseless champion like most women in your position have?

{Layla}
One, it's the biggest show of the year. Two, do I look like a coward? While it's ideal to cash in against a "weak" opponent, I don't want my moment to be downplayed, I want AJ at 100% that way when I defeat her, and take that title away from The Chickbusters, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind who was and is better! Believe me, it's been a long wait, but in just five weeks, my wait is finally over...I'll become the divas champion for the very first time...

Before she can finish her response, the current Divas Champion AJ walks up to Layla with her title around her shoulder and focused look on her face as she stares at her challenger in five weeks.

{Josh Matthews}
Um, thank you for your time Layla.

Josh quickly exits off scene leaving AJ and Layla to share a brief staredown. Their eyes are locked, AJ's clearly not about to make it easy on Layla to accomplish her "dream" while Layla's also not going to be taken lightly after all she's done up to this moment this past year. After a couple seconds almost feel like ages, Layla smirks at AJ, then looks down at her title, AJ places her hand on the plate of the belt signaling it's hers and that's not going to change at Final Stand. Layla then casually walks away as our cameras zoom in on the Divas Champion before we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am

*Cameras Cut backstage to see AJ walking down the hallway after he confrontation with Layla*
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 PAahm
[Interview]
AJ, Excuse me.. Can I just get a quick word?
[A.J]
Sure!
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 EknW6
[Interviewer]
Firstly, Congratulations on become a two time Divas Champion at Over The limit.
[A.J]
Thank you!
[Interviewer]
How does it feel to not only be a two time Divas Champion, but to know your going into Final Stand as the defending Divas Champion?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 DS9Mu
[A.J]
It's amazing to be a two time Divas Champion. To think of where I was just a year ago and to now be stood here a two time Divas Champion.. I can't explain how much it means to me. All I ever wanted since I was young was to be able to say that I became a Divas Champion... But now It's more than I ever imagined, I can say I'm a two time Divas Champion. And To go into the biggest show in this business holding the Divas Championship is more than I could even dream about. I've always wanted to perform at Final Stand... The huge show feel, performing in front of 70 thousand people, and to do it al in a place like the Reliant Stadium, It's just amazing . And Now I finally get that chance. Every wrestler dreams of such a chance, and in 5 week I achieve that dream.

[Interviewer]
And What about your opponent for Final Stand...Layla?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 YXA3O
[A.J]
You know...Layla has been a pain in my side ever Since I came to XWL. Layla ruined my Final Stand last year... but This year It's going to be different. A Few Weeks ago, I finally defeated Layla. and I'm determined to do the same again at Final Stand. I know I can beat Layla, and I've proved that. The last time Layla beat me, I was nothing compared to what I am now. I've come so far in my career since I last lost to Layla, and now I need to go even further and do everything I can to become one of the best Divas this company has seen. But To do that, I need to successfully defend my title at Final Stand. I know I can do it, and I'll have Kaitlyn by my side for that extra support.

[Interviewer]
Speaking of Kaitlyn, You became the first person to beat Kaitlyn at Over The Limit. Did the fact that you ended the streak do anything to maybe ruin the strong Friendship you have?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 EX6iF
[A.J]
I think Kaitlyn stopping Layla at Over The Limit showed you everything you need to know. Nothing changed between us and We are still best friends and We'll prove that next week when we take on Layla and Madison Rayne. Kaitlyn may no longer but undefeated here in XWL.. but as a team The Chickbusters are and I'm pretty sure that We will still be undefeated after next week.

[Interviewer]
Thanks for your time and good luck in your match next week.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownajstyles
Edge vs AJ Styles

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
N
D

W
H
A
T

N
O
T

*Edge rises to his feet and the referee raises his arm as he has just defeated "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles. Edge walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up onto the second rope and raises his arm as the crowd cheers him but all off a sudden...*

[[???]]
Attention Please.

*The crowd boos wildly as the theme song of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes hits. He comes out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, the Co-GM ready to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 D3Uwu

[[Cody Rhodes]]
Stay right there, Edge. Don't leave the ring because you've got another match tonight and your opponent, or should I say opponents, are none other than Fortune!

*The theme of Fortune begins to play and Kaz comes out from the back. He walks past Cody Rhodes and begins to make his way to the ring.*

[[Cody Rhodes]]
And that match is.. right now!

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownedge vs. XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownajstylesXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkaz
Edge vs AJ Styles & Kaz

*The ref calls for the bell as AJ catches Edge off guard with a flying forearm off the apron and into the ring. AJ begins unloading lefts and rights to the man that just defeated him moments ago. Edge manages to block a good amount before reversing the attack to his advantage and returning the favor to AJ. AJ manages to squirm his way out of Edge's assault and slides out of the ring to regain his composure. Edge rebounds off the ropes opposite of AJ and attempts to do what looks like a suicide dive, only to get caught with AJ's signature Pele Kick, which manages to forcefully throw Edge back into the ring, almost knocking him out.*

*AJ enters the ring, taking his sweet time, before going on the attack once again. He continues with swift stomps on Edge's body for another few seconds, much to the crowds dismay. The seconds feel like minutes as the assault on Edge doesn't seem to be anywhere close to being done, then out of nowhere, the stomping comes to a halt as AJ looks at the apron, where he sees Kaz chomping at the bit and wanting a piece of the downed Edge. AJ walks over to Kaz and extends his hand for the tag, which Kaz quickly accepts and enters the match for the first time as AJ exits the ring. It looks like Kaz is going to continue where AJ left off and stomp on Edge but instead he runs to the ropes and hits a devastating springboard leg drop on Edge. He throws his hands in the air, doing the Fortune sign as the live audience boos him. Unfortunately for Kaz, he took to much time showboating because Edge was already on his feet, waiting for Kaz to turn around. AJ begins yelling at Kaz to turn around, who gets hit with a clothesline when he does, only to quickly get up and hit with another. Kaz gets up again, this time with a clothesline of his own, only for Edge to duck it and deliver an Edge-O-Matic.*

*With both men down, AJ wants the tag now more than ever. After a few seconds, Edge and Kaz begin to show life. Kaz begins crawling over to AJ as Edge is using the ropes as leverage to pick himself up. Edge manages to get to his feet at the opposite corner of the now tagged in AJ. AJ rushes at Edge, who hits a drop toe hold on AJ. He goes face first into the middle turnbuckle and yells out to Edge, “You son of a bitch!” Edge grabs AJ by the head and drags him to the middle of the ring for what seems to be a suplex attempt. He raises him up high above his head, but before he can deliver the move, AJ's knee comes down on the top of Edge's head and manages to escape. Edge stumbles back a few steps, grabbing the top of his head, as AJ dives at the corner where Kaz is at and tags him in. Instead of entering the ring, he bounces off the ropes and jumps at Edge from the apron and hits him with a springboard DDT. He picks Edge up, kicks him in the gut and follows up with a few punches to the face before throwing him to the corner where his Fortune partner, AJ, is at.*

*He tags in AJ and both men attempt to pick Edge up for a double suplex, only for Edge to reverse it and hit a DDT on both men simultaneously. With all three men down, it is unsure who will have the advantage, even-though the audience has a clear favorite on who they want to win the match. The crowd starts a “Let's go Edge!” chant,which fuels the Rated R Superstar and manages to make it first to his feet. No far behind is AJ, who gets up a split second after Edge. Both men begin brawling with stiff rights and lefts. Every time Edge hits a punch, the crowd lets out a cheer, and on the other end of the spectrum, when AJ land a punch, the crowd does the opposite and lets out a boo. It is not clear who is winning this back and forth battle of pride between Edge and AJ. Both men have already competed in a match, against each other no less. It's clear that both men don't have much in the tank anymore and they're fighting on fumes. After around 30 seconds of throwing haymakers at each other, both men land one more good punch on each other, which knocks both men down, seemingly at the same time.*

*The referee begins to count and both men seem to get to their feet at about the same time as the referee reaches a count of eight. Edge charges at AK and hits him with a flying forearm which AJ seems to no sell and stand right back up. Edge attacks with a flying forearm once again and AJ once appears unaffected by it and gets right back up. This time AJ charges at Edge with a clothesline of his own but Edge reverses and connects with his signature move, The Winning Edge. The fans cheer as Edge beings to gain momentum and picks up AJ and throws him into the turnbuckle. Edge begins to throw a series of right hooks to the cornered AJ. Edge stops and lifts AJ up onto the top of the turnbuckle. Edge, about to try and hit some kind of superplex, gets punched in the face by AJ two or three times and staggers backwards. AJ leaps off the turnbuckle, expecting to hit a crossbody but is stopped by Edge who hits AJ in mid air with a dropkick.*

*Edge picks up AJ Styles and throws him into the turnbuckle with a lot of force. But without Edge knowing, Kaz tags himself in and as AJ stumbles over to Edge, Edge grabs the legs of AJ and trips him and struggles to lock in the Edgecator. After a second or two of AJ trying not to be locked in the move, Edge is able to lock it in. Edge, who still doesn't know Kaz is the legal man, trys to make AJ tap out but all of a sudden. Kaz comes out of no where and hits Edge in the face with a shining wizard! Edge is forced to let go of the move and falls to the ground lifelessly. Kaz covers. 1...2....3.... Fortune wins!*

Credit To Legal For Most Of The Write Up And Cody Rhodes Talking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 pm

*Following a short commercial break, familiar music is heard playing...*

[Justin Roberts] The following Divas bout is set for one fall! Currently making her way to the ring, from San Jose, Costa Rica... ROSA MENDES!

*As Rosa makes her entrance, the crowd gives her a mixed reaction. A minority begin chanting Christian's name in recognition of his former Rosa-fetish.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 H7jzI

*Kaitlyn begins to make her entrance accompanied by the new Divas champion AJ. The crowd give them a vastly positive response.*

[Justin Roberts] And from Houston, Texas... accompanied by the Divas Champion AJ... please welcome, KAITLYN!

*Kaitlyn has a mic in hand and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 C10hj

[Kaitlyn] Ok... before we go any further... I've seen all your tweets, I've read all your posts on my facebook wall and I've seen all your emails... but let me get one thing straight... I'm NOT losing it! Sure I've lost twice in a row, but it's not a big deal. I've lost to two of the best divas in this entire division in AJ... and as much as I hate to say it... Layla. For you people to doubt me... and condemn me already is just not fair!

*Kaitlyn is clearly upset and there is a tone of anger in her voice.*

[Kaitlyn] Who cares if my undefeated streak is gone? Who cares if I'm no longer Divas Champion? I knew someday I would lose and it couldn't have happened against a better person than AJ. For her to end my streak and take my title is way better than someone like Layla doing it. Can you just imagine how much bigger her head would get? It would explode! The fact I even had an undefeated streak or the Divas title in the first place is one heck of an achievement for me! But seriously you guys... stop doubting me. Stop harassing me... and start supporting me again... please. Let's start right now in my match against Rosa. It's time for me to get back to winning ways... Let's go back to how it used to be!

*Kaitlyn hands her mic to AJ who takes a seat at ringside, but off commentary, as the match begins...*

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownrosamendes
Kaitlyn vs Rosa Mendes

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Japanese_angry_spoiler_man--article_image
[/youtube]

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match... KAITLYN!

*As Kaitlyn's arm is raised in victory, her fellow Chickbuster AJ rushes into the ring to join in the celebration.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 900nb

*The crowd give Kaitlyn a decent enough ovation as the Chickbusters continue their celebrations until Breakdown fades away to a promotional video for John Cena.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 pm

W

A

T

C

H

M

A

T

C

H

S

T

WHILE I STEAL DAVIDS PAGE STRETCHING TRICK LOL.

Winner : XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbre14

{Jim Ross}
X-Pac picks up a huge win here tonight. Over the Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xpac_w10

{King}
And think. Now we got X-Pac with Nash, Hall, Hulk Hogan, and their most recent recruit Triple H. I just hope this isn't some takeover like WCW experienced back in the late 90's.
Suddenly nWo music hits.

all the other 4 members of nWo come out from beind the curtain. All smiling. Hogan is in front, as he claps he begins to point at X-Pac. He then signals his hands for the title around the waist. Then you hear him faintly say. That should be your Intercontinental Champion right there. Way to go Pac. He then looks at the nearby camera man on stage, and looks deep into the camera

{Hogan}
Because it's nWo 4- Liiiiiffffeeeee

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Nwo_4_10

The camera fades out as one by one. Hogan, Hall, Nash, and HHH all hold up the 2-sweet hand gesture. X-Pac standing in the ring. Looks, and throws it up as well. The crowd pops. It seems they're embracing the nWo. You hear NWO chants as the camera fades to black, and Breakdown goes to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Ziggler vs the entire inactive nWo at FS tbh. Maybe with them all combined it'd be a good match. #heel
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Madison beat trish via rayne drop and using the ropes for leverage
Finisher count: 6-0

Not my match so I wasn't arsed to even fix it, haters gonna hate

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjustingabriXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownkofikingston
Justin Gabriel vs Kofi Kingston

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownrositaXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlay
Rosita vs Layla

D
o
i
n
g

M
y

S
t
r
e
t
c
h

T
h
e

P
a
g
e

T
r
i
c
k

Layla's theme sounds and the fans instantly show their disdain for her victory.

{King}
Yet again Layla picks up the victory here on Breakdown. She's knocking divas down like there's no tomorrow!

{JR}
It almost looked like Layla was toying with her, I'm sure she could've pinned her much sooner than she actually did.

{King}
I agree, it's like she was showing AJ just what she's capable of. I mean she didn't just beat Rosita, she threw her outside right in front of us and bent her leg back so far until she tapped out! Which of course does nothing, so she threw her back into the ring and then hit the Layout for the pinfall victory.

{JR}
As if she was telling the Divas Champion that whether it be by pinfall or submission she has her number in five weeks?

{King}
I think so, JR. But nonetheless Layla's victorious here tonight, and you have to wonder how she and Madison Rayne can coexist next week when they take on The Chickbusters.

{JR}
They haven't teamed up since August of last year, and that was when The Chickbusters first came to be, they seemed to have a lot of miscommunications, you have to wonder if they've settled their attitude differences, or if they'll fall to the undefeated duo of Kaitlyn & AJ.

Layla's hand is raised by the official, she smiles victorious then as Rosita lies on the mat in pain, Layla pulls her arm away, then runs over and punts Rosita in the ribs causing her to roll under the ropes and onto the outside flooring. Layla then proceeds to take a victory lap in the ring with her arms outward and the confidence in her just oozing out.

{JR}
Oh that's not very nice!

{King}
There's nothing nice about Layla, and I love it! She's spunky, she's talented, and boy oh boy is she flawless!

{JR}
But can she become the Divas Champion at Final Stand? That's the question.

{King}
I'll admit AJ's very talented, but I just think Layla's going to do everything she can to win the title finally.

{JR}
It's been three years since Layla was last champion, and you know she's hungry for another reign as champion.

Layla eventually exits the ring and spends the next few seconds insulting the fans and expressing she's better than them as we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 am

**Breakdown returns from commercials and we cut to a scene backstage where Davey Richards is seen arriving in the building and making his way to the locker room area. We are told we are going to be hearing from Davey Richards in just a second but a video package that was shown last week hyping up the whole Davey/Rhino feud shows on the screen. The video package ends and we are in the locker room area with Davey Richards**

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Dmxkd

Davey Richards:XWL Universe, the American Strong Style has returned to Breakdown, I have returned to show that this Wolf will not be put down and I will return stronger. Rhino I heard what you had to say on Redemption following what I had said and the challenge that I had for you. Well looks like we both have something we want, a match, but Rhino I don't think it will be much of a wrestling match will it? I mean this has gone on too far for it to be a competitve wrestling match. Rhino I know from week after weeks of attacks and even when we had our match at Over The Limit that you will do anything to destroy me. You said that I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and my denial to stay down and take what you was dishing out pissed you off! Well guess what I am the the American Wolf, I am Davey Richards and I got news for you, I will never stay down, I will always get up and at Final Stand I will be the one standing tall and my arm raised in victory. I will be showing you that the American Strong Style will prevail against the Man-Beast!

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 YmWEV

Davey Richards:Final Stand will be just around the corner and two animals will rage war but until then Rhino I will battling myself back to 100%. Tonight I am booked in a match, when I called management earlier this week I told them to put me in a match against anyone who wants a match. Management were shocked and they said that they would not book the match unless I could give them proof that doctors have cleared me to compete. Well this is where I struggled as truth be told the doctors have said that I am far from 100% and I should take this week off and heal or risk hurting myself further. I told them that me not competing in that XWL ring is like starving a Wolf from his natural hunt. I need to hunt and I need to continue the hunt as soon as I feel I can. Well I feel like doing that tonight and doctors and management both are reluctant to give me my match to night but they have agreed.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 PotoR

Davey Richards:Well tonight I face a new face in XWL in Joey Ryan. I know Joey from our time on the Indies and have faced him a couple of times and I know he is a tough son of a bitch but also cocky which has and will let him down tonight. Joey, I sam sorry to say that your momentum tonight is going to end as I take my road to recovery with a giant leap and I will defeat you tonight. Joey be prepared and beware the Wolf is back and the Wolf is ready to bite and THE HUNT IS ON!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownjoey
Davey Richards vs Joey Ryan

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 am

#HEEL wrote:
Ziggler vs the entire inactive nWo at FS tbh. Maybe with them all combined it'd be a good match. #heel

lol. I'm active. so is billion and Raven. were just working on bigger promo for next week. although I have never even talked to scott hall . figure he'd message me or something. I think I talked to nash twice Lol and I know one of ems gt doesn't exist. (prolly changed it) I feel like it's 3 members instead of 5. yo ravenpro didn't you say these guys always stable up with you???

Tell em to send me and billion a friend request man. we got 5 people so we should have 5 diffrent idea sources.

I know we don't wanna be one of these random factions who form then kinda appear sometimes out of no where lol. Needs to be done right
we need to think what our ultimate goal is. Or what we're gonna say it is. Like for example. A takover style faction. A faction who wants to dominate and win every major title. Something like that. I'll pm ya
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 am

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
#HEEL wrote:

lol. I'm active. so is billion and Raven. were just working on bigger promo for next week. although I have never even talked to scott hall . figure he'd message me or something. I think I talked to nash twice Lol and I know one of ems gt doesn't exist. (prolly changed it) I feel like it's 3 members instead of 5. yo ravenpro didn't you say these guys always stable up with you???

Tell em to send me and billion a friend request man. we got 5 people so we should have 5 diffrent idea sources.

I know we don't wanna be one of these random factions who form then kinda appear sometimes out of no where lol. Needs to be done right
we need to think what our ultimate goal is. Or what we're gonna say it is. Like for example. A takover style faction. A faction who wants to dominate and win every major title. Something like that. I'll pm ya

The only ones in nWo that are active are you and Hogan. Billion quit incase you haven't noticed, he randomly deleted his account. Hall and Nash are NEVER on the site. It's just a pointless stable that's dragging you both down since no one else does shit.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Alan, I love you, but shut the hell up. </3
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Deleted </3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 pm

#HEEL wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Deleted </3

</3
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 pm

#HEEL wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Deleted </3

#FACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 pm

XWL returns from and break showing highlights from Davey Richards vs Joey Ryan. The camera cuts backstage to the interview area where we see Matt Striker with the Celtic Warrior Sheamus.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 33z4ish

Striker: Hello ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time The Celtic Warrior Sheamus. How are you?

Sheamus: Nothing much fella on my pursuit to gold. Currently 2-0 since my return to Breakdown.

Striker: Sheamus people are beginning to say your an hothead, When you get angry their is no superstar in XWL that can stop you. What are your thoughts on that.

Sheamus: That's exactly right you see, as I said last week Celtic domination started with the worlds fattest man Mark Henry and this week with James Storm. I'm the toughest superstar here in XWL. The pursuit continues next week lad.

Sheamus begins to smile as he waits for the next question. He can here the universe chanting his name.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 5b7aty

Striker: This brings me to my next question what exactly is the pursuit. If I may ask.

Sheamus: That's a good question, you see look here the pursuit is where I put my undefeated returning record on the line vs anybody doesn't matter who I'm facing. The end of the pursuit will be when I have gold around my waist. When you have the power I process nothing and I mean nothing can not be done.

Striker: Sheamus many believe James Storm had you in tell the interference by Stone Cold.

Sheamus gets angry and snatched Matt Striker by the collar. Then pushes him back.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 2uzezyh

Sheamus: Listen here closely lad, If you implying that I won by luck then how bout I rip your head off right now. Stone cold had nothing to do with me winning. Stone cold didn't pin James Storm one two three. I had no clue of Austin coming out to the ring during my match. I have been hitting that gym day after day to keep my body the way it is I train to be the toughest and rip heads off. I Know I Can Win ,Cause I Am The Master Of Domination.

Sheamus walks off as Matt Striker is left in shock. The camera fades black.

Last edited by Real Wreckless on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 pm

ahh were cool. I know heel is just messing around. Just a little disagreement is all .

yea this is what I was afriad of and I told raven

i didnt wanna be in if it was a bunch of inactives. Guess they lied to him 2. cuz im sure he didn't tell me that knowing they wouldn't me on. Hell maybe me and hogan we'll just form a little team haha have some tag matches sometimes. book hogan and xpac in tag match this week. And that little billion dude is a dick then. Basically bugged shit out of to ask hogan if he could join then dips?

I tried man. I did promos, me and hogan worked on em , but yea its stupid when you got 3 other members who do nothing. sry raven. Let me know if you wanna do a little 2 man team thing. Still be singles, then have some tag matches sometimes. That way if tag titles ever come back haha we'll be rdy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:41 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
ahh were cool. I know heel is just messing around. Just a little disagreement is all .

yea this is what I was afriad of and I told raven

i didnt wanna be in if it was a bunch of inactives. Guess they lied to him 2. cuz im sure he didn't tell me that knowing they wouldn't me on. Hell maybe me and hogan we'll just form a little team haha have some tag matches sometimes. book hogan and xpac in tag match this week. And that little billion dude is a dick then. Basically bugged shit out of to ask hogan if he could join then dips?

I tried man. I did promos, me and hogan worked on em , but yea its stupid when you got 3 other members who do nothing. sry raven. Let me know if you wanna do a little 2 man team thing. Still be singles, then have some tag matches sometimes. That way if tag titles ever come back haha we'll be rdy

I don't know what's up with Hall & Nash, we've done several leagues together always either formed a faction or feuded. Honestly, i'd just stop booking them. We'll figure something else out.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Yeah I didn't book them for this coming card, just maybe try something solo or with ARY because you both have been doing stuff and being dragged down due to the others not doing anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next