Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012

Go down 
+9
BoscoHeelBrand
Ash
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
Zander
Alan
TheFilthParade
Bang
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Breakd

Live From – Salem, Oregon

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 BreakdownscottXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbobbyroode
Scott Hall vs Bobby Roode

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 BreakdownericyoungXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkevinnash
Eric Young vs Kevin Nash

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownsantinoXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowngoldust
Santino Marella vs Goldust

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrosamendes
Kaitlyn vs Rosa Mendes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdowntriplehXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
Triple H vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownhulkXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin
Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownbrockXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownmarkhenry
Brock Lesnar vs Mark Henry

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Alex Shelley vs Sin Cara

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownrositaXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownlayla
Rosita vs Layla

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownjoeyryan
Davey Richards vs Joey Ryan

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownjustingabriXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Breakdownkofikingston
Justin Gabriel vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownmadisonXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 UHQre
Madison Rayne vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownajstyles
Edge vs AJ Styles

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownjamesstormXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsheamus
James Storm vs Sheamus

Normal Non-Title Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownlitaXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampi
Lita vs AJ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownthehurrican
The Rock vs The Hurricane

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownxpacXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownicdolphz
X-Pac vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownundertakerXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownworldwade
The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Last edited by Red on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Jerry wrote:
No Brock on the card?? Batista Sad Sad

He's facing Henry...I told you that last night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 pm

E/T wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Still not on the card D:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Jerry wrote:
E/T wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Still not on the card D:

Must've forgot to put it on the list I sent to Red it's still on the card though lol.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 am

As Breakdown carries on from out previous segment we go backstage to where we a strawberry shake on top of one of the containers in the back. After a few moments the camera zooms out and we see Joey Ryan leaning on the container looking at finishing a cigarette as a backstage worker approaches.

Worker
Erm excuse me you can’t do that in here, it’s no smoking…

Joey looks at the man for a moment before looking away continuing to finish the cigarette

Worker
Excuse me Joey, this is a no smoking area.

Joey continues to continue smoking when the worker raises his hand to try snatch the cigarette when suddenly Joey quickly raises his hand stopping the man before throwing the cigarette on the floor and stamping on it.

Joey Ryan
Better? Now beat it. Unless you wanna go for a moustache ride free of charge…

The worker walks away in a rushed pace from the cameras view as Joey looks over and takes a drink of the milkshake before turning to the camera

Joey Ryan
Ahh, Salem, Oregon I’ll never forget this place, I remember a few years back when I was travelling on my own just as a small time independent wrestler looking to make a name for myself when a little kid looked at me and wanted my autograph. He looked up to me and it actually made me happy to see me bring joy to his face. Just after that visit I realised who I really was and was introduced into a world of sleazy and now I look back on moments like that and think who in the hell kind of sissy I was. I shouldn’t be giving autographs to little kids, the only kind of fans who get to see what Joey Ryan is all about are the fans who are willing to take it all off and show Joey Ryan a good time, and that dosen’t include the men. I don’t roll that way. You see I know just how to have a good time. I’m the life of any party I go too and I am the man who everybody looks at and just wishes they could switch lives with me just for one day, to see how a real superstar lives.

Joey Ryan
Now I know I have Hollywood good looks because hey, I’m from there! I am the man who gave that sort of nickname to that city. I could have come from state full of ugly looking balding men and pre pubescent acne ridden geeks like all of you from Oregon and the phrase would be Oregon good looks. Now I know I have rockstar charisma, it dosen’t matter to me whether I’m talking to myself in the mirror, a few fans or millions on national TV. I don’t buckle under the pressure and I am a man with a personality which will shake this company on the foundations. I am a man who is not afraid to say what he thinks and if I have a problem with anyone including you fans then I don’t care about health and safety, I live life on the edge and I will happily jump over the barricade and slap you senseless and take you for a moustache ride.

Joey Ryan
Now I’m not just able to talk the talk I know I can walk the walk aswell. I can back up everything I say in the ring and just ask Sin Cara. My match was all over Hollywood news and do you know what? Just like Joey Ryan predicted ratings were through the roof! Now don’t think I did this just to look good. I got a nice pay check out of it which went in the first night, I thought I’d go out for a nice little celebration party, cigarettes, beer, girls my house in LA and more importantly…Strawberry Shakes!

Joey stops talking for a moment as he drinks all of the milkshake

Joey Ryan
Ahh! That is one good shake, freshly imported from the sleaziest diner in Hollywood! The only diner which Joey Ryan can call home and more importantly the place which you will never be able to afford to go. You see living in Hollywood is the life of luxury. Walking down the streets with celebrities knowing your name and wanting to have a picture with you just comes natural to me. For you, it’s a dream which will never happen. So you can all just go home now, cry to your mommys and just realise the fact that Joey Ryan is just the damn better than you!

Joey looks at the camera with a slight intensity when a voice is heard behind the camera

???
Erm Joey? While you’re out here I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?

Josh Matthews walks into the camera view as Joey looks at him for a moment

Joey Ryan
You want to interview me? You think you can interrupt Joey Ryan’s air time for a quick interview? Do I even know you? I don’t even think we’ve met and this is another reason why I miss being in Hollywood, back there people like you would know boundaries and not to talk to a guy who is much more better than you in every aspect of your pitiful life like only someone like me can. Now last week I brought in my own interviewer just for one week and ya’know what after looking at what XWL has in store I think I’m going to need to make that a regular thing, now because I’m a nice man I’m going to give you a lesson in sleazy, but first what’s your name kid?

Josh Matthews.
Erm Josh…Matthews. Look all I want to do is ask a question about tonight and this isn’t really necessary.

Joey Ryan
It’s ok don’t worry it won’t last long, now tell me Josh what do you think of cigarettes? Do you smoke?

Josh Matthews.
Erm no not particularly. I think it’s awful

Joey Ryan
Josh are you going to put effort into being sleazy or not? Look I am Joey Ryan. You may not know this but I am the sleaziest man in professional wrestling. If you wanted I could get you in bed with any girl you wanted, smoking cigarettes and drinking strawberry shakes just like me. I could take a guy like you under my wing and make you into a star. But if you don’t like to smoke you just failed the sleazy test and the well I have another question for you now Josh, would you like to go on a moustache ride?

Josh Matthews.
Erm no, Joey this may be a bad time but can you just answer these few questions, while we’re on air and well what do you think of Davey Richards and yo-

Before Josh can continue Joey cuts him off my lowering his microphone.

Joey Ryan
Davey Richards? Davey Richards is a man I actually have a lot of respect for. He is a man who has followed the same path Joey Ryan has followed. Coming through the independent scene to make a name for himself here in XWL. It’s a shame really. He is a man who has talent but has the personality of my pet gerbil in fifth grade. Look, between you and me I’m sure you want to know how I’m feeling right? If I’m scared? But I’m not. I mean you can but me against any man and ask me that question but Joey Ryan dosen’t look at anyone and get scared. People look at me and I see fear, they know I am the man who is going to turn this company upside down and win championships and they know I am the next big thing here. I am going to be a future intercontinental champion and world champion and there is not a damn thing anyone here can do about it. I am a patient man Josh, I bide my time because its all about when I become champion, it’s just a waiting game.

Joey Ryan
Tonight I don’t have anything to prove to anyone but for those fans who are two simple minded to stretch out of their comfort zone to not know who the hell I am then I am going to have to show them people, those are the people who are just going to sit and nod their heads following the crowd. I am the man who is going to bring sleazy into professional wrestling and I am the man who is not only the sleaziest wrestler to ever grace a wrestling ring and I am the man who is going to take Davey Richards on a moustache ride… Have fun backstage Josh, I’m glad I could give you your 15 seconds of fame. Just keep an eye on Joey Ryan because soon enough you are going to be looking at a champion. Next time I see you, you better be sleazy.

Joey knocks over the milkshake cup as the remnants of the cup spill over Josh’s shoes and the bottom of his trousers. The camera slowly goes up to see Josh looking down slightly disgusted at what has just happened as the camera fades away with Josh looking away trying to shake some of the milkshake off his shoe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Zander wrote:
>Spends ages making a promo for other users enjoyment
>Gets accused of stealing
> okay

I didn't say I had a problem with the promo and I didn't say you were stealing. I was just asking a question. I personally don't care if the interview was copy and pasted as long as it makes sense and it fits the situation.
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 pm

two weeks ago i faced markhenry now i face kevin nash why is EY always gonna die in any match lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm

*XWL Breakdown heads backstage to visit Kurt Angle where he is accompanied by Josh Mathews here in Salem, Oregon. The fans in the seats begin to boo but Kurt Angle is backstage where he can't hear them so he's not bothered. Josh Mathews raises the microphone to begin speaking to the Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 W8bni

[[Josh Mathews]]
Hello Kurt. May I have some of your time, I have a few questions to ask you.

[[Kurt Angle]]
I don't have any time to spare, so make it as quick as you can.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 UvvmI

[[Josh Mathews]]
Alright. The first question I have to ask you is how do you feel about being bald?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Are you serious? You're going to be that offensive? I might as well just go on and leave. But I won't. Well, being bald certainly has its advantages. No more coming or washing my hair, no more, well, you get the point. But this is going to help me a lot more than the average fan will think. I'll be more agile in the ring now like I've said before and Shelley will get an ass kicking that he well deserves.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Khvio

[[Josh Mathews]]
And that takes me to the next question. Are you still trying to pursue the Intercontinental Championship once all of this business with Shelley is over?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Yes, in fact, I am. I'm going to win the Intercontinental Championship and become the greatest champion of all time and get this, the first bald intercontinental champion since Kane! Sadly, Kane is bald because his face was burnt off where I'm just bald because Alex Shelley made me this way. Shelley did this to me, and when I get my hands on him I'll break his freaking ankle.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 ANIhi

[[Josh Mathews]]
Alright. Last week Brock Lesnar was not cleared to compete in your match and this week your against Triple H, explain your take on this situation please.

[[Kurt Angle]]
My take on the Brock Lesnar thing is clearly that Lesnar backed down from facing an Olympic Champion. He knew that my patriotism couldn't be matched by no other and if he had stepped in the ring with me I would have won with just one move. It's true, it's true. And Triple H, he'll be as easy as it is to lose in Monopoly to Ted DiBiase. But why are you asking me about these guys, I don't care about them, America doesn't care about them. Let's just move onto the next question.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 TN5fs

[[Josh Mathews]]
If Alex Shelley does not want to give you a rematch at Final Stand, what will you do?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Alex Shelley has shaved me, he tried to bring upon the ultimate shame and he tricked me for the second time at Over the Limit. For him to not accept a rematch would be a bitch move, I deserve to get my rightful shot to take him down a notch, I deserve to put him in his place and make him tap like the bitch he is. I wrestle on behalf of the wonderfully fat citizens of this country while he wrestles in the name of Detroit... the poorest city of them all. I deserve to kick your ass around this ring, because do you know who I am? I'm Kurt freaking Angle. I'm a 1996 Olympic Gold medalist, that's who I freakin' am. You're Alex Shelley... what have you even done? Wrestled in no name companies and been an X-TREME CHAMPION? Look at who is holding the X-Treme title right now, Michael McGillicutty, someone who is so ashamed of how bad they are in the ring their own father didn't let them use their own last name. That's the class your in Shelley. I'm a multi time World Heavyweight, WWF, and WWE Champion as well as an XWL United States Champion. The class I'm in includes the likes of almost every legend there is in this business we know today. Of course, I'm at the top of the class, but that is not the point, that point is I'm just better than you Shelley, accept it.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 8U45A

[[Josh Mathews]]
And that leads onto the final question. How do you feel about Alex Shelley refusing to face you at Final Stand?

[[Kurt Angle]]
How the hell do you think I feel? I'm mad Josh, I'm mad. I have more merchandise than anyone else, more accomplishments than anyone else, I'm more handsome than anyone else, I'm the real deal, the total package, I deserve to be shown respect and Shelley has not done that. Shelley has shaved me bald, insulted me, disrespected me, he is trying to ruin the career that I know and love. For him to do all of this and then take away the one way I could get back at him is just unbelievable. I didn't even think Alex Shelley was capable of something just so... despicable. Shelley, the offer is still on the table. We can have this match still. You know what, it's not even an option, I'm booking this match for Final Stand right now, Alex Shelley vs. Kurt Angle is officially at Final Stand. Get your tickets to watch Alex Shelley have his ankle shattered into tiny pieces right now! It's true, it's damn true!

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 UvvmI

[[Josh Mathews]]
Alright Kurt, thanks for your time.

*We fade to the next segment.*

A bit of promo block this time, so I don't think I did that good. Sad
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Let's be cereal here, no one but me read it. hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 pm

I read the part about Brock :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I liked the bit where Kurt Angle was wearing a referee's shirt
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial showing Trish sitting in her locker room taking a sip of her drink*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 KW4LV

*There is a knock on Trish's door and she quickly finish's her last sip of her drink and opening the doo*r

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 GB9ai

[Interviewer]
Excuse me Trish, I don't mean to interrupt you but could you take a moment out of your time for a short interview? I have a few questions to ask.

Trish
Uhh, sure I guess.

[Interviewer]
Ok, now just two weeks ago at Over The Limit it seemed that Layla and you were done. Any comment on that?

*At the sound of Layla's name being mentioned puts an annoyed look on Trish's face*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 UsDLP

{Interviewer]
Um... did I say something wrong?

[Trish]
Oh, I'm sorry. Just for the past few weeks I've got a lot of tweets and questions asking about that. Just gets annoying after a while, ya know. But, yes two weeks ago Layla moved on which was the smart decision, since this feud of ours was not getting us anywhere. She had beef with me for a good reason, but at the same time it was pointless. Layla to me is the most talented diva in this business and she shouldn't waste her time over a mishap that happened months ago. While the whole thing she had against me was pointless, she did have a few points about me. She was right about me putting myself first before any other divas and hogging the spotlight. However thats not going to be the case this time. I have a huge road ahead of me and I'm ready to go. And I do realise that someone like me should stay behind and let some other divas shine, but as being an insperation to some and still have a few god years left in me. So why not compete and try to win the title while I'm able to?

[Interviewer]
Well thanks for your thoughts on that Trish. But last week you were named 1 of the 4 divas who will partake in this years MITB at Final Stand.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 I7AFx

[Trish]
Yes I was glad when I heard that I have been named one of the paticipents to compete in the MITB bank. I'm not going to stand here and say how awesome it is to be apart of it and things like that. I along with the other 3 divas in the match all want 1 thing. Not only to win the match and have a chance to cash in, but to become the Divas Champion. It isn't a garuntee that the person cashing in will become the new champion... unless your Trish Stratus who WILL win this match and will garuntee 100% Stratusfaction and garuntee a 100% cash in. But first I must beat 3 other divas. One of the happens to be a fellow canadian and the very diva who last year ws defending the Divas title, Maryse. She is someone I like. She has the attitude and the looks. Though her attitude towards others can be harsh, she is someone who can't be taken lightley. The nest diva is another interesting one, Eve. She has proved that she's someone who is not just another pretty face, but someone who will kick your ass if she is given the oppertunity to. And the last would have to be my favorite pick if I wasn't in the match and that diva is Madison Rayne. She like the others have shown she isn't just another pretty face.

[Interviewer]
Speaking of tonight, you will be facing Madison Rayne another participent in the divas MITB at Final Stnd.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 UETc3

[Trish]
Thats right. And like I said before, Madison has shown that she isn't just another pretty face. Matter of fact I made my debut as a competitor back in 2000 and have been in the wrestling business for over 12 years and over those years I've seen many divas come and many divas go. Divas like Chyna who I never got a chance to face and someone who I would never want to face. She would break almost any diva today like a toothpick! I've seen divas like Kelly Kelly, Torrie Wilson, and Candice Michelle who may not be very good inring wise, but they still busted their asses off and tried their hardest to put on an enjoyable match. And there are divas like Mickie James, Lita, and Tara/Victoria who I know very well who have made huge impacts and made or will continue to make history. But unlike any of them someone like Madison Rayne is different. Can't really say what it is, but she has the "It" factor. So hopefully later tonight when we face off in that ring, I will find out just exactly what that "It" factor is!

[Interviewer]
Alright Trish, thank you very much for taking some time to answer these questions! Until next time.

*The interviewer makes his way put of Trish's locker room and the camera fades into a commercial with Trish turning her head to the side as if thinking of what the "It" factor could be*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 TVYMt

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownbrockXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownmarkhenry
Brock Lesnar vs Mark Henry

-
-
-

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

B
e
l
o
w

W
a
t
c
h

T
h
e

E
P
I
C

M
a
t
c
h

F
i
r
s
t

-
-
-

The crowd goes wild as the back and forth match between the two giants finally comes to a close. Brock slowly stands up to catch his breath before the ref raises his hand in the air.

{King}
I might not be too fond of either of these men but I gotta say JR, they put everything on the line tonight and left it all in the ring, I thought it would never end!

{JR}
I was hoping it would never end! Time after time I thought it was over but these two giants showed the true meaning of resiliency, towards the end it was just a battle of guts to see who had it in them to survive the longest!

{King}
And that man was Brock Lesnar, XWL's Next Big Thing. And to be honest with you JR, after tonight's performance I believe that Brock Lesnar is capable of doing big things in the XWL.

{JR}
Yeah, that is if he can survive what The Undertaker has planned for him! You heard what The Phenom said last week, Brock Lesnar will soon be nothing more than a statistic once The Deadman is through with him!

Back in the ring Brock Lesnar is looking down at The World's Strongest Man and you can tell by the crowd's reaction that they notice it

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 60796_Brock-Lesnar

{JR}
I wonder what he's thinking about King.

Lesnar slowly raises his fist in the air as the crowd reacts with a mixed reaction.

{King}
I wonder if The Undertaker is watching this JR, I wonder if he's worried that he might not be able to make Brock Lesnar rest in peace!

Lesnar slides out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp as we go to a video package for the blockbuster main event.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 am

God damnit people, stop stretching the page
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm

[As Breakdown returns from a commercial break, the camera cuts backstage where Alex Shelley is shown standing next to an interviewer.]

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 ONDvH

{Interviewer}
Alex just moments ago we all heard Kurt Angle say th--

{{Alex Shelley}}
Hold on there a second, Mr. Interviewer man. Did you hear about Whitney Houston?

{Interviewer}
Yes, it was very tragic.

{{Alex Shelley}}
What about Jeremy Lin?

{Interviewer}
A very inspiring story.

{{Alex Shelley}}
And do you perhaps know the muffin man?

{Interviewer}
The… muffin man?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Yes, him! Do you know what those three have in common?

{Interviewer}
I don’t really kn—

{{Alex Shelley}}
They’re all much, MUCH more interesting than Kurt Angle. Do you know what I do when Kurt Angle comes on my television screen?

{Interviewer}
You change the channel?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Nope.

{Interviewer}
Turn down the volume?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Uh-uh.

{Interviewer}
So what do you do then?

{{Alex Shelley}}
I break it.

{Interviewer}
The television!?

{{Alex Shelley}}
I know it sounds extreme…

{Interviewer}
*Under his breath.* Crazy sounds more like it…

{{Alex Shelley}}
But every time Kurt Angle appears on my tv it’s like the tv has been poisoned or cursed… I never look at it the same again, and I’m sure that it doesn’t feel the same way again. So I put it out of its misery and break it.

{Interviewer}
But doesn’t get expensive replacing all of those televisions?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Well, I mean they’re not my tvs, just the ones in the locker room. It’s kind of like magic…. I break one and the next week there’s a new one in its place. It’s just one of those mysteries in life that can’t be explained.

{Interviewer}
Can you at least explain why you refused to face Angle at Final Stand during your confrontation last week?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Listen Angle and I have been going at it since before November to Remember and it’s time for the both of us to just move on and focus on other things in our career.

{Interviewer}
A lot of people are saying that you’re just ducking Angle… that you’re afraid to wrestle him again. Any truth to that?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 WyYWb

{{Alex Shelley}}
I wasn’t afraid to step in the ring with him the last three times, and it wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.

{Interviewer}
Well if you wouldn’t hesitate, then why won’t you wrestle him.

{{Alex Shelley}}
I’ve never disliked a man as strongly as I have before crossing paths with Kurt, and in our attempts to one up each other we’ve done things that at least I’m not proud of, because as we all know, Kurt most likely has no shame. I don’t want to feel that way about anyone ever again, and I know that if I succumb to his demands and get caught up in this all over again… then one of us is going to take it too far.

{Interviewer}
Is wearing a mask for a month one of the things I’m not proud of?

{{Alex Shelley}}
I hate that I had to deceive my fans into believing that there was something wrong with me, but that’s as far as the extent of my shame goes. I’m happy that I fooled Kurt because it gave me the chance to shave him bald and also expose his poor reading skills because obviously the dye wasn’t as permanent as he thought it was.

{Interviewer}
But he doesn’t even seem that bothered by being bald… doesn’t that bother you?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 NTNcB

{{Alex Shelley}}
If he wasn’t bothered, he wouldn’t be pushing so hard for a rematch. But he’s desperate to prove to everyone that he can beat me, but he won’t get the chance to prove it because I’m done with him.

{Interviewer}
Technically the two of you are 1-1, don’t you want the opportunity to beat him one more time?

{{Alex Shelley}}
I’m content with the two of us being equals; it doesn’t nearly upset me as much as it does him.

{Interviewer}
But I thought you hated him?

{{Alex Shelley}}
No one’s arguing that he isn’t one of the best in the ring, it’s his personality and his attitude that rubs people the wrong way.

{Interviewer}
Well, he said that the offer for the match is still on the table, will you at least think it over?

{{Alex Shelley}}
He can put the offer on the table all he wants, but I’ll smack it off the table, break the table, set the table on fire and then sprinkle the table’s ashes over a beautiful valley during a windy Sunday afternoon… You following me right now?

{Interviewer}
I think so, Alex… I think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Simple but effective promo, I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 am

Returning the favor

Alex Shelley Promo (****)

Solid promo here, top to bottom. I really love promos like this because they keep my interest, a lot of people promo walls upon walls of texts about how they're gonna beat whoever they're feuding with and how they're going to do it, but my favorite kind of promos are the ones that make me laugh and you're one of the people who pull them off easily. The back and forth banter between Shelley and the interviewer was smooth and smart. The beginning with him listing all the things more interesting than Kurt Angle was a nice touch, the part about the television was great and you used the interviewers reaction to make it that whole lot funnier which is always great to see. I for one hate using commentators and interviewers and stuff because ughhh effort, so it's always good to see people that do, and do it well. Your reasoning for not wanting to face Angle yet again is face like and believable. Overall it was a simple promo but a very enjoyable read, especially if you have been keeping up with your Shelley stuff (I have been) Because you're always entertaining, no matter who you promo with, great job as always and I look forward to see where you go from here because this feud has been, well, interesting to say in the least. Keep it up.

Favorite line = "I’ll smack it off the table, break the table, set the table on fire and then sprinkle the table’s ashes over a beautiful valley during a windy Sunday afternoon… You following me right now?"
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 am

Breakdown comes back from a commercial break to the view of a focused Ted DiBiase roaming the halls as he looks for The Rock.

{King}
This is one determined man, he wants his hands on The Rock and it looks as if he won't rest until he finds him!

{JR}
I'll say, Ted did quite the number on The Rock just a little bit ago in his locker room, and he did quite the number on our security team too.

{King}
I've never seen him like this!

{Ted DiBiase}
Rocky! I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna talk..I feel just terrible about breaking your nice guitar like that. How about you let me buy ya' a whopper for old times sake!

He looks behind crates, and curtains, but to no avail can he find The Rock.

{Ted DiBiase}
C'mon, stop hiding and face me like the man you claim you are!

As Ted continues his search through the backstage area, he reaches the end of a hall, turns to the right, only for him to suddenly stop. The camera crew following Ted catch up to see what has him stopped all of a sudden, and there we see the co-general manager Cody Rhodes, along with a large group of security right behind him.

{Cody Rhodes}
Ted, you've caused enough chaos on my brand for one night, do me, and especially yourself a favor by kindly exiting that door right over there to the left.

Ted looks at him with a slight grin at him acting like so official.

{Ted DiBiase}
Yeah, sorry, that's not gonna work for me, I'm trying to find someone, and until I do, I'm not going anywhere.

{Cody Rhodes}
You dare disobey my orders? You're on my show, I'm in control not you, so take your barbaric tendencies and leave before I have my friends here escort you out.

{Ted DiBiase}
Sicking security on me, really Cody? That worked out so well earlier, didn't it?

{Cody Rhodes}
You take pride for assaulting men that were strictly trying to do their job? Now I've already said it once, I've said twice, and I will not say it a third time.

{Ted DiBiase}
When those men are also trying to stop me from giving The Rock the biggest ass whooping that he's been asking for, for quite some time, then yes, yes I do!

{Cody Rhodes}
I don't have time for this, gentlemen.

He snaps his fingers and the security team spread out.

{Cody Rhodes}
Escort Mr. DiBiase out of the premises.

A sly grin comes across Ted's face, he starts to step back once, only to realize that not only are security in front of him, they're also behind him! He turns his head, then just laughs for a second.

{Ted DiBiase}
You didn't have to go and invite the whole gang just for little ol' me, I'm touched.

Cody not in the mood for Ted's attempt at humor, snaps his fingers again

{Cody Rhodes}
Get him!

With that the swarms of security get closer to Ted, being himself he looks around, then starts throwing punches, kneeing a few in the ribs, and throwing a couple aside.

{Cody Rhodes}
I said get him out of here!

Ted continues fighting his way through the swarm of security, he nails one with a hard punch, then stops in his tracks as he sees the man he was looking for, The Rock, standing right behind all the security, and suddenly his motivation to get through them intensifies. He charges through them desperately trying to reach The Rock, but there's just too many of them. "Let me go!" an angered Ted shouts out as security grab him by his arms and start to drag him away.

{The Rock}
What's the matter Teddy bear? Running away from a fight? Finally came to your senses huh?

With that comment Ted breaks free of the security and runs towards The Rock but is taken down by a huge influx of more security, seemingly from nowhere, they lift Ted off of his feet and carry him over to the exit door.....

{The Rock}
Awww, where you going? Does Redemption miss having it's favorite nobody around?

Before Ted can reply he is quite literally tossed out of the exit door and onto his ass in the cold street, the security slam the door shut and lock it with a padlock as Ted slowly gets up and charges at it, banging on it with all his anger, trying to get to The Rock who is laughing through the other side of the small glass window

{The Rock}
Maybe if you fought the security as hard as your fighting that door you wouldn't be freezing your puny little balls off out there eh Ted? Anyway, The Rock has gotta leave you, he's got a match with Breakdowns very own Ronald McSpiderman, you'll be fine though, if you need The Rock, leave a message with his assistant and he'll try his best to reply sometime next month, busy guy, people to see places to be Ted....

With that The Rock walks away down the halls whistling before stopping in his tracks to take a moment, savoring the sound of Teds screams, he turns around and walks back to the door once more...

{The Rock}
Oh and by the way, by the way, The Rock has not forgotten about your little locker room stunt, he will see to it that you replace every single cents worth of damage you caused, your lawyer will be in touch, plus, on top of that, The Rock owes you a hell of an ass whooping, so the next time he see's you please remind him to whoop that ass of yours, he see's a lot of faces, The Rock'll probably forget, see ya later.

This time The Rock turns for good and walks down the hallway talking to himself about what he should have to eat, Ted can be seen in the background, still trying to bust through the door, to no avail....

{The Rock}
Hmmm.....Lobster or tofu, both great choices, will The Rock have time for lobster? Y'know what, he'll just get them both, kick The Hurricanes green candy ass and then get the finest massage money can buy.....Damn it's good to be The Rock!

Breakdown cuts to commercial during The Rocks random ramblings to himself as he walks back to his locker room...

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Cody Rhodes and The Rock are much better partners than rivals. :tna:
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:58 pm

*The camera instead of it's usual view is shown following James Storm from the backstage area as his theme plays through the arena...

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_3_mp40000
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_3_mp40005
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_3_mp40007

*The camera then cuts to the stage where Storm had step through the curtains, beer in hand and starts walking down the ramp towards the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_4_mp40022
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_4_mp40025
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_4_mp40030
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_4_mp40045

*James Storm leans over the top rope and asks for a mic, once he gets the mic he begins speaking.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_4_mp40047

{James Storm}
It's about damn time! I'm finally getting the recognition I deserve because at Final Stand, "The Cowboy" James Storm is in the Money in the Bank Ladder match and to be quite honest I'm the only man in there who has the talent to win it. You've heard some of the other participant come out here and talk about their opponents including myself and the only one that I need to correct is Michael McGillicutty. Son, listen, that title you have around your waist means about as much to me as a piece of toilet paper. I will take that X-treme Championship and wipe my ass with it, and as for your drunk comment, I could show up to the match completely drunk out of my mind and still whoop your sorry ass! Just as bad as I do annually to Mr. Steve Austin who had the balls to challenge me to a match at Final Stand IV, not just any match a Steel Cage match, and I simply have one answer for that man.....NO.

*The crowd begins to boo, and starts chanting "James Storm sucks!" and just as the chant start dying down Storm begins to speak but a new chant picks up "You fear Austin!" "You fear Austin!" and after a few moments of this the crowd dies down and Storm speaks again.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_4_mp40054

{James Storm}
And that's simply because I've already proven I own you. At X-treme X-mas I put you out for several weeks, at Over the Limit I decimated you once again and now you want to face me in a Steel Cage at the biggest show of the year? With me in the Money in the Bank match I can't risk tiring myself out against you in a play pen around the ring. That match is brutal and it is vicious and it just not worth the risk when the Money in the Bank match has all the reward. At Final Stand I'll be competing in ONE match. The most important match of my career, the match that gives a superstar the chance of a lifetime and that is a free shot at the World Champion anytime in the next year. And that's where all my focus is. Now time to beat down this so-called "Warrior" with a Last Call!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownjamesstormXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsheamus
James Storm vs Sheamus

Don't have the patience to do a full write-up dues to school work so here is this. Sorry Sad

The match went very back and forth with several near falls following some signature spots we join in at the end of the match.

Storm hits the Double Knee Backbreaker! He covers 1...2...No! Sheamus kicks out! Storm backs into the corner and is measuring Sheamus for the Last Call! Sheamus gets to his feet and Storm goes for it but Sheamus ducks!!! Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick! Storm ducks and hits the Last Call as Sheamus turns around! Storm falls to one knee after the kick and all of a sudden.....

Storm jumps to his feet and stares at the ramp screaming at Austin to get lost and getting distracted from the match. Austin walks out onto the stage with beer in hand as the crowd erupts with cheers! Austin runs down to the ring and calls for the referee to come over and convinces the referee to share a beer with him?? As the referee and Austin toast their beer Storm comes over and shoves Austin and gets in his face and the two men begin a screaming match, Sheamus can be seen in the corner now recovered from the superkick and watching the argument between Austin and Storm and waiting. The ref steps between Storm and Austin and tells Storm to continue the match only to have Storm shove him out of the way and just as he gets shoved Austin bashes the beer can over Storm's head! Storm blinded by alcohol and stunned by the can staggers to the middle of the ring where Sheamus charges and hits a vicious Brogue Kick!!! He covers and the referee slides in 1...2...3!!!

Winner: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsheamus

*Sheamus beats his chest and screams in victory to the crowd

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Randy-Orton-defeated-Sheamus2_JPG_large

Austin steps in the ring and offers his hand which Sheamus shakes before exiting the ring. Austin walks over to a seemingly unconscious Storm and squats over top of him with a big smile with the crowd cheering, he stands up and calls for 2 beers, he takes the beers and steps over top a fallen Storm and smashes the beers together and pours them all over Storm!*

Austin's music hits and he walks off as Storm is left lying in the center of the ring and the show cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:27 pm

*Unexpectedly, The screen goes once again to Kurt Angle tonight, having already seen him once just a little while ago. Kurt Angle appears on the screen and is ready to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 PA1he

[[Kurt Angle]]
Shelley, you're still trying to deny the fact that we're going to have a match at Final Stand? Well it doesn't matter what you say, you can say it 50 times, you're going to have a match against me if you like it or not. I'm going to make you tap out like the bitch you are, Shelley, I don't even understand how people are still cheering for you after you've pulled this. We've been fighting for months and you're just going to... stop?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 IKPmg

[[Kurt Angle]]
I knew you had issues, but this is just beyond me. I've never seen a man try to pull this before, who do you think you are? I'm Kurt freaking Angle, you can't back down from me. Shelley even you called me one of the best in the ring, so you know it's true. You just got it wrong where you said one of the best in the ring you should have been saying the best because there ain't no one better. And actually Shelley, I'm not bothered being bald. I just want to punish you for doing it anyways.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Ey4ix

[[Kurt Angle]]
Shelley, this isn't about you and me, this isn't about the fans, this is about me representing everything I stand for, Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence. If I let you get away from me without us having one more match, it'd be clear that we were equal, but we're not. You've cheated in ONE match to make us 1-1, that doesn't mean anything. If I cheated in that match to win like you did, I'd be 2-0 right now and it'd be even clearer that I am better.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 5NNuA

[[Kurt Angle]]
But Shelley, you might as well just fight me because I'm not going to let you move on and I'm not moving on myself. I'm going to hold you down, keep you away from anything else, keep you down. You have to face me or I'll make your life a living hell. It's true, it's true.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 N4Rko

[[Kurt Angle]]
Shelley, I think you need to understand that this isn't a choice, you're not being asked if you want to face me or not, you're being told. And when Kurt Angle tells you something, you listen. Because if you don't you're going to end up like... well, look at John Morrison. I told him if he had a match with me I'd end his career and although I only temporarily ended his career, I myswell have ended it because the little bit of a career he has left shouldn't even be worth having.

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 NjqDR

[[Kurt Angle]]
So Shelley. If you don't accept this match, I'll do bad things, I'll force you to accept it. It's your choice Shelley, no wait, it's my choice. But you have the decision, you can pick the right answer, or you can pick the wrong answer and I think you know which is which. So if you pick the wrong one, you'll force me to, well, you don't want to know. Oh it's true, it's damn true.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:06 pm

[As XWL returns from break, a video package is shown highlighting one of the women competeting in the Diva's MiTB Ladder Match: Madison Rayne!]

[The camera cuts backstage after the video where the XWL interviewer walks into Alex Shelley’s dressing room to find him…just standing there.]

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 ONDvH

{Interviewer}
Um, Alex? Do you mind if I ask what you’re doing right now?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Did I ask you why the sky was blue?

{Interviewer}
Well.. no, you didn’t.

{{Alex Shelley}}
Exactly, I don’t go around asking questions with obvious answers and neither should you. It’s a common courtesy.

{Interviewer}
I understand, Alex. Well, can I at least ask what you thought about the comments Kurt Angle recently made?

{{Alex Shelley}}
About that…

{Interviewer}
You didn’t break another television, did you?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Well…

[The camera scans the room and zooms in on a television on the ground that seems to have been knocked off its stand.]

{{Alex Shelley}}
Don’t give me that look; you didn’t see the look on its face! It was begging to be put out of its misery.

{Interviewer}
So you have no idea at all what Angle said?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Nope.

{Interviewer}
Would you like me to fill you in?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Nope.

{Interviewer}
I don’t understand… you’re just going to ignore Angle and hope he leaves you alone?

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 NTNcB

{{Alex Shelley}}
Listen, Angle’s never had a women or man tell him no before and he can’t stand that. But he’s going to have to deal with it, because unlike them, he can’t force me to change my mind and do something that I don’t want to do. He’s just old and bitter and embarrassed and vengeful and greedy and a sore loser and crazy and… and…

{Interviewer}
Bald?

{{Alex Shelley}}
And bald!

{Interviewer}
I remember you saying that you used to admire Angle. Has your opinion completely soured?

{{Alex Shelley}}
That was young naïve Shelley that looked up to Angle and it was that blind admiration that wouldn’t allow me to see for the man he really was and it wasn’t until he pulled that stunt at Xtreme Xmas that I realized what he really was. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: damn my hair is amazing!

{Interviewer}
So you’re going to stick to your decision to not face Angle?

{{Alex Shelley}}
I’m not changing my mind at all. Not tonight, not at the PPV, not the week after Final Stand, not ever.

{Interviewer}
Well, Angle’s been saying the real reason is that you don’t want to face him is because you cheated at Over The Limit and that you’re afraid that you’ll be exposed at Final Stand. Your thoughts?

{{Alex Shelley}}
The only person who got cheated in all of this was me. I could have spent these last couple of months advancing my career instead of stalling it to deal with Angle and his shenanigans. That’s wasted time that I won’t get back, and it’s time that I won’t waste on Angle again. In fact…

[Alex just stops mid-sentence without warning and without reason.]

{Interviewer}
Alex?... Is everything okay?

{{Alex Shelley}}
It’s time…

{Interviewer}
Time for what? What’s going on here?

{{Alex Shelley}}
Time for my match, of course.

{Interviewer}
How would you know that?

{{Alex Shelley}}
What did I tell you about asking questions with obvious answers, Mr. Interviewer man?

{Interviewer}
I…

{{Alex Shelley}}
Just wait here ‘til I come back.

[Shelley walks away and leaves the Interviewer standing there and a camera follows him as he makes his way to the arena.]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Alex Shelley vs Sin Cara

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:59 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO MANY LIES
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Real Wreckless wrote:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO MANY LIES

It's too many limes hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 pm

fail Basketball for 200
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 am

Real Wreckless wrote:
fail Basketball for 200

So many lies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next