Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012

Go down 
+8
Austin
#NOTSEME
Ash
Zander
Ze Ben
Stay✔
sdogg50c
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:20 pm

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakd

Live From – Charleston, South Carolina

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Smackdown

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownthehurricaneXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownwilliamregal
The Hurricane vs. William Regal

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownmollyXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownmaxine
Molly Holly vs. Maxine

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownkurtXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Redemptionrandy
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdowndrewmcintyreXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownreymysterio
Drew McIntyre vs. Rey Mysterio

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownwadeXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdowndamien
Wade Barrett vs. Damien Sandow

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownmarkhenryXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownumaga
Mark Henry vs. Umaga

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownbrodusclayXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownmasonryan
Brodus Clay vs. Mason Ryan

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownthemizXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownalbertodelrio
The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownajXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownbethphoenix
AJ Lee vs. Beth Phoenix

Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownajstylesXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownalexshelley
XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownkassiusXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownantoniocesaro
Generation-Next vs. The Kings of Wrestling

QOTR Semi-Finals

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdowntrishstratusXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownkaitlyn
Trish Stratus vs. Kaitlyn

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownmickiejamesXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Redemptionkharma
Mickie James vs. Kharma

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownrvd
The Rock vs. RVD

Main Event

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownsethXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownchrisjericho
XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdowndanielbryanXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownxwlchampionedg
Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Edge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:33 am

I did commentary to open the show earlier and liked it but Sdogg laughed at it so I deleted it, sorry for trying to do something good okay
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 am

Adam wrote:
I did commentary to open the show earlier and liked it but Sdogg laughed at it so I deleted it, sorry for trying to do something good okay

Lies, I just said that I was gonna open okay Then you deleted it for no reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 am

{Following the opening commentary, the tron lights up and none other than Damien Sandow appears on it. The fans boo his appearance, but he can't hear them backstage.}

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40003

{He's only able to stand still for a moment for an interviewer quickly approaches him. Josh Mathews walks up from behind Damien Sandow and appears to have some questions for the enlightened one.}

[Josh Mathews] Hello Damien and I may have a mome-

[Damien Sandow] Halt your speech. You come to me with the intentions of asking questions, correct?

[Josh Mathews] Well, yes, I am an interviewer.. My first question is-

[Damien Sandow] Did I grant you permission to continue?

[Josh Mathews] You didn't, but..

[Damien Sandow] You may now continue.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40020

[Josh Mathews] Very well. Well, last week we saw you take out Matt Classic. Can you tell us a little bit more about the attack?

[Damien Sandow] It was a magnificent plan. Matt Classic had not considered once the fact any man could take place behind the curtain and burst through for him to meet his demise. I may have been unable to expose Matt Classic for his true self, but I took the step even greater by ridding the XWL of the impostor altogether. I informed the universe that I would take the liberty in disposing of the hidden truths, the lies, and in doing so, it leads me to dispose of men who attempt to hide the truth. Men the likes of Matt Classic who pretend to be that which they are not, whether it be in an attempt to gain appeal with the crowd, or please themselves inside, I will not accept any of this behavior. However, when I stood to the upward direction of Matt Classic, looking down upon his battered body, I felt pride. It was a job well done, one of my duties successfully accomplished. And I shall perform in the same fashion for any future injustices as well, for I, Damien Sandow, am a man of great values.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40024

[Josh Mathews] Great answer there.

[Damien Sandow] Do not judge my answers, you are not worthy.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40029

[Josh Mathews] I'm sorry. Well my next question is seeing how you've conquered this injustice, where does justice call you next?

[Damien Sandow] Of course the X-Treme Championship. My call may be to help the United States Championship, but that pursuit has been done for me. Upon taking no action, my name was placed into the list of eligible contenders. Rather for the X-Treme Championship, I must earn my place among the challengers. I must battle and reinstate the everlasting fact that Damien Sandow is supreme in order to obtain my opportunity at the X-Treme Championship. And once obtained, I must slay the beast that is Ezekiel Jackson and return the championship to its glory. A hard task? Indeed. Impossible? For dozens. I may be the only man capable of accomplishing this task, and I plan on doing so. The X-Treme title shall be restored, replenished, Ezekiel Jackson shall pay for his lackluster championship reign in which he attempted to doom the title into irrelevancy.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40032

[Josh Mathews] Alright my next question then. It seems as of late you've taken out many superstars, first Santino, and well, the one we've already talked about, Classic. Do you believe this to be a trend?

[Damien Sandow] Mathews, in the case that you have not yet noticed, I do not plan these events, but rather, they plan themselves. My intentions are not to remove every man from the roster and establish my dominance, I do not feed off of having a barbaric reputation either. My only intentions in removing parts to the roster are disposing of them for they hold no educational value and those men whom I choose to get rid of have no general sophistication and no possibilities in which they may become sophisticated. I also destroy those who hold back the truth. Your Undertakers, Matt Classics, Kanes, and those men who pretend to be of a being we know by the natural laws of science it is incapable for them to be.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40062

[Josh Mathews] Okay. My next question is that Sandow, tonight you go one on one with Wade Barrett. Your thoughts?

[Damien Sandow] The mere thoughts of Wade Barrett being a threat are incorrect. Those thoughts derive from the point in time which Wade Barrett held two championships simultaneously, becoming the second man ever to do so with the World Championship. However, it is incorrect to believe that those days still last to this day for I perceive that Wade Barrett is a fallen star, incapable of beating even the simplest man now. His prior successes have nothing to do with this present day we live and thrive in every day. Wade Barrett is none more than a shell today of what he used to be yesterday, slowly rotting away in the wind. It will be my pleasure to expose to the world whom seems to believe Wade Barrett as a great, a statue of dominance, here in XWL, that Wade Barrett is none more than a fraud who rides his once well-established reputation to the top, even letting it place him into the Deadly Games tournament.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40069

[Josh Mathews] Interesting thoughts.

[Damien Sandow] They are not thoughts, they are proofs, facts, that all in which I tell you is true. I forgive your ignorance.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40080

[Josh Mathews] Uhm.. Alright. Well my next question is how do you feel about this city here. Charleston, South Carolina.

[Damien Sandow] There is not a thing to like about it. Filled with people who are disgusting, alcohol drinkers, among many other forms of degenerates. This city epitomizes the falling culture we live in today where people are continuously degrading themselves farther and farther. And while I may feel this city is bad, do not feel relieved those of you watching at home, burning your eyes over a television screen. You are all just as bad. Wasting your lives over a computer screen.. But even worse, you, illegal streamers. Not a care in the world of the jobs you are taking by stealing money through streaming rather than paying to watch. You streamers are a huge part of the downfall to this civilization and of all those in attendance, you are the most disgusting, revolting, and worst of them all. Do not fear however, I plan to cleanse you all. Remove that which contaminates your minds, and stop the flow of evil penetrating into this society. I will do it out of none other than my love for this natural world, and out of the fact I am the only man capable of doing so... You're welcome.

[Josh Mathews] And thanks for your-

{Damien Sandow quickly shushes Josh Mathews, who ruined the ending of the segment by speaking after Damien Sandow said "You're welcome." And we can see Sandow a little annoyed with Mathews as we fade into our next segment.}

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_MNR_Aug_12__6_720p_HDV_Pt5_mp40090
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:18 am

As Breakdown returns from a short break the music of Wade Barrett is heard through out the packed arena. Wade is already in the ring and about to speak.

Wade
Over the past number of weeks I've been un well, I've been unable to perform my best during matches and at times I've not even been allowed to the arena. If you want me to prove this to you just go and watch my match against Daniel Bryan from a few weeks ago, That should be all the proof you need that something was wrong with me. He wouldn't have beaten me otherwise, When he kicked me in the side of my skull the amount of times he did he should've been disqualified for trying to cause me serious bodily harm by targeting the area that I injured all the back near the start of the year. An injury which kept me away from the ring for too long, Some of you are no doubt thinking "He got beat and now he's trying to convince us that he was robbed" I shouldn't need to convince you of that fact because not only did he try to injure me he must've also taken something before our match to give himself an edge. No man can kick out of that many Wastelands. So that's why he got the better of me in our contest.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_087

Wade
Last week I arrived at the building to discover I was booked against Rey Mysterio, A man that hides behind a mask so you can't see what he looks like. Isn't that why robbers wear masks? So you can't identify them to the police? It is. Now last week he didn't have the guts to show his face in the arena let alone face me. He was scared of me, Of what I would do to him. He was so worried that I'd beat him within an inch of his life that he avoided me. Now if he had informed Mick Foley of his cowardice then I would've been given a replacement opponent and I would've destroyed them instead. He chose not to tell Mick, He chose to screw you people out of seeing me for a whole week. That kind of display shows me only one thing. He has no respect for me, You or anyone in this industry. He is a disgrace and his contract should've been terminated last week.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_100

Wade
Next week is the deadly games tournament for the United States championship in which 8 men compete for the title and only one walks out holding it. To say the result of this match is obvious would be a gross under statement, There should never be even a slither of doubt that I'm going to emerge from eye For An Eye with that championship around my waist, Anything less is unacceptable and is not even worth thinking about. The idiotic fools taking part in this tounament are Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Alberto del Rio, Drew McIntyre, Damien Sandow, Sheamus, Mr. Fn and myself. None of these men can match my ability or my power. They won't be too hard for me to dispatch next week, So I'm not worried like they are. Mr. Fn is a best, a mentally deranged man who I actually take pity on. He was once a champion here in XWL, He held the X-Treme championship more times than I care about. Now he's attempting to claim the United States championship, He won't succed because he's out of his comfort zone. There are no weapons to be used in a brutal display of anger and hate. Only his bare hands.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_124

Wade
Next we have another former X-treme champion, A man who also once held the Money In The Bank briefcase in Rob Van dam. This man has been a fan favourite for many years, Why I have no idea. He must be Mick foley's golden boy since he was placed in this competition before his return to XWL. In fact I'm certain that he's only back in order to spark a bit more interest in this because based on the other competitors the matches would never be Pay Per View quality. He's now alot older than he was when he made his mark in XWL, I'd go as far as to say that he's not even a shadow of his former self. He doesn't deserve this oppertunity and is a waste of a place in which a superstar that has actually earned this tremendous chance.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_139

Wade
On that note let us change gears and talk of the more deserving members of the Deadly games tournament, One man in particular that I've been havingaltercations with recently is Drew McIntyre. A man who's looking for my help in order to establish himself in this company, A man who wants my help so deperatley that he calls me every night begging me for an answerabout his request to form a team with him. Drew, I hope you're watching because this next bit is just for you my answer is... NO! I will not give you a free ride to the top of this company, I refuse to let you besmirch my good and respectable name with your failures. Drew, you better pray to god that you don't face me at Eye for An Eye because if you do even he won't be able to protect you from the beating you'll suffer at my hands. The fact that you even think you stand a chance at winning shows me that I won't have to damage you too much in order to end your time in XWL.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_125

Wade
Now it wouldn't be a deadly tournament if it didn't involve some heavy hitters, I'm speaking of course about Sheamus. The man who lost to John Cena at Digital decision in a match that played to his strengths, After he lost what did he do/ Did he get revenge? No he ran. He tucked his tail firmly between his legs and he ran all the way from Redemption to Breakdown. Since his arrival he's defeated two other participants in the tournament in Alberto Del Rio and Drew McIntye. He pinned the two weakest men in the whole thing and now he thinks he can defeat anyone. That is his fatal flaw... Over confidence. He's so certain that he'll win he's going to make a mistake that'll cost him the whole thing.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_136

Wade
A mere moment ago I mentioned Alberto del rio, this man was at the top of his gme this time last year and was a participant in the World championship elimination Chamber match. Needless to say that he failed, Unfortunatley for him that meant the end of his time in XWL for a while. He resurfaced on the same show as me, Letting the people know that he was coming back. Just like me he's a former main eventer, there's a significant difference between us however becuase you see whilst I was sidlined with an injury he was released from his contract. All the time in between now and that match he's been desperatley trying to regain his contract, A feat he was only able to acomplish I suspect by putting a few thousand mor einto Mick Foley's bank account.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_087

Wade
Another man in the tournament is Kurt Angle, A former Olympic gold medalist who quite recently showed his lack of respect after breaking Matt Morgan's ankle just after their match at Supremacy. Morgan had said he had Kurt's back against Jeff Jarrett then Angle betrayed him. Morgan was respecting the terms of their match which stated that if Angle won Morgan would have to help him. He was ready to do that and Angle was just disrespectful about it, Morgan might not be able to wrestle in XWL ever again because of that shameful act. Angle was recently involved in the King Of The ring tournament, A huge oppertunity that he squandered. He refused to face Shawn Micheals in it and was replaced by Seth Rollins, the man who went on to win the whole tournament and is in the XWL championship elimination chamber. Kurt's best days are far behind him, He should've retired a long time ago all he's doing now is prolonging the inevitable retirement. The fans are sick of seeing him each and every week doing the same thing over and over again. He doesn't belong in this industry anymore and
if he was smart he'd be thinking about hanging up his boots for good relativley soon.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_smackdown1612_139

Wade
The last man i'm going to talk about is my opponent for tonight Damien Sandow, the self proclaimed savior of XWL. The smartest man in this company or is he? I'm sure you've all seen him wearing his bath robe to the ring before his matches, What if he just hides a dictionary in the pockets and tries to convince you he's smart. What if it's all just a ruse he's perpretrating in order to mess with your inferior minds. Tongiht I consider our match a warm yp, Nothing more nothing less. I will use this match to shake abefore the PPV where I will win the united states championship. Sandow wears a bath robe to the ring for crying out loud and then he tries to speak all serious, But I can't help but laugh at his choice of clothing. In short tonight is a Deadly Games preview, A little taste of what's in store for those seven men at Eye for An Eye.

Wade places his mic on the floor and exits to the backstage area whilst his theme plays

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

XWL's Breakdown heads to the arena where Breakdown is live from Charleston, South Carolina. Suddenly the Bella Twins music starts to play.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Nikki_10

{Jim Ross}: It's Nikki Bella and she isn't being accompanied by her twin sister, Brie. Well, that's a first.

{Jerry Lawler}: I wonder what Nikki Bella has to say. Maybe she's mad at the fact that she wasn't booked tonight.

Nikki continues to make her way to the ramp and the crowd is waiting to see what she has to say.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Nikki_11

Nikki Bella asks for the microphone and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Bella_34

{Nikki Bella}: As you people can see, my sister Brie isn't here with me tonight as she is scheduled to be in a tag team match with that bitch Layla, McFool, and Smelly Kelly and I can't say that I'm happy since I wasn't even asked to be a part of the match. Why does Kelly Kelly get to be in high profile diva matches when she literally just returned to XWL? It's not like she's worthy of holding a title.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Bella_32

{Nikki Bella}: Now let's move on to Michelle McCool. This might be the only thing I agree on with Layla, but why is it that Michelle McCool gets another title shot after losing? Who cares how it happened, she lost anyways and doesn't deserve another title shot. I hate how she parades around XWL like she's some sweet southern belle but to be honest, she's just a good ol' country bumpkin. I can't wait for Layla to beat her at Eye for an Eye because I want to be the one who takes the title from Layla, who is no better than McFool. Be a lady, who spits in someone's face? I should be at Redemption right now to teach you a lesson or two, maybe even three.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Bella_33

{Nikki Bella}: This brings me to tonight. How dare the General Manager not even book me in a match tonight? Clearly, I proved last week that I'm not one to be played with. So that's WHY I'm here tonight to issue an open challenge to any of the divas in the back to take me on either tonight or at Eye for An Eye, or even at both shows, whether your name is Kaitlyn, AJ, Molly Holly, I don't care. You can even be from Redemption, bring it. I'll show you why I deserve to be the Divas Champion.

Nikki drops the mic and leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Mighty Molly Vs Maxine

Winner:Mighty Molly using her superpowers and the molly go round.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am

FINALLY!

The crowd pop loudly for the sound of the voice they know all too well as they turn their attention to the titan tron where The Rock is...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00017

[The Rock] The Rock! Has come back! To...Charleston! Where tonight, live in front of the people, The Rocks people, the millions!

[Crowd] AND MILLIONS!

[The Rock] And millions of The Rocks fans! The Rock goes one on one with a man who he not only respects, but a very good friend of his, last year when The Rock was the World Heavyweight Champion and he had that big bulls eye on his back, everyone wanted a shot at The Rock, everyone wanted a piece of The Great One and this man held the money in the bank briefcase, he could have taken The Rock anytime and anyplace he saw fit but he didn't because he wanted a fair match up and he wanted it when the time was right! Sadly we didn't get to have that match so we never knew who the better man truly is...Until tonight! Rob Van Dam vs The Rock it's going to be electrifying! RVD is one hell of a competitor and The Rock knows that, but...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00028

[The Rock] If you think for a single solitary second that you have a snowmans chance in hell of beating The Rock? Well then you better get off of those funny cigarettes because the fact of the matter is this, while you're out there each and every week moonsaulting off of balconies and frog splashing from the highest place available....The Rock is simply...Winning. The Rock goes out there, no funny business, no flash, no tricks, just a two hundred and sixty pound animal whooping your candy ass! So you better bring it with every fiber of your being Rob, if you don't? Then you'll lose. If you do? You'll still lose but you can say that you thought the Great One without any sugar in your testicles like a man!

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00041

[The Rock] But what The Rock is here to talk about right now is that a week from now, The Rock steps back into the Elimination Chamber, the place where it all went downhill for him and this time, without a shadow of a doubt, with every bone in his body ready to give it all, he's not afraid to sweat, he's not afraid to bleed and come Eye for an Eye The Rock is leaving that chamber as the XWL Champion guaran-DAMN-tee'd! This year it's gonna be The Rocks chamber and there's not a single soul on this planet who can do a damn thing about it and if any of the other five jabroni's try to get in his way they are gonna join the millions of people who already know that The Rock is the absolute best!

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00026

[The Rock] Seriously now, let's take a look at who people are calling The Rocks "Compitition" first off, if his mother will let him stay up past his bed time The Rock has got to deal with a pre-pubescent Seth Rollins, Seth, you're a good kid, probably doing well in school but let The Rock say this, just because you won the King of The Ring you think that you're ready to take on The Great One? The real scoop right here live is that the only reason you get called the king of the ring is because The Rock was too damn busy to be in The King of The Ring but make no mistake about it, The Rock is the king of any damn ring he's ever been in! So if you want someone to change your diaper, if you need a nanny then call up Vickie Guerrero because if you come to The Rock he'll slap that dummy out of your mouth and make you suck a monkeys nipple for all he cares, you will not leave that chamber the XWL Champion and that's just the truth! Maybe on another night when The Rock sleeps in late or on another night when The Rock has got better things to do like check two hot young chikas into the Breakdown hotel but not this time, not this match, not until The Rock has hung up his boots, when you've seen The Great One do it all, you have his permission to carry on!

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00030

[The Rock] Next up we have Shawn Michaels, a man who's body can hardly hold, he'll be stepping in that chamber held together with glue, blue tack, thumb tacks, art attacks, macaroni, twizzlers, Jim Ross's barbeque sauces, hell you name it, Shawns got it all holding him together piece by piece, he calls himself the Heartbreak Kid but in reality the only thing that's even close to breaking is his old candy ass! But here's what The Rock is gonna do, you're going to step into that chamber and look him square in the face and he's gonna give you two options, you can either turn around right away and walk out that door with your low hanging balls between your legs or The Rock can send you head first di-reca-taly out the door!

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00042

[The Rock] And then we have Daniel Bryan a man forward slash troll forward slash hobbit forward slash gremlin but don't you worry your ugly little head because The Rocks not gonna feed you after mid night no, he's simply going to take his size fourteen boots, poke some holes in them, tear them up a little, cover them in dirt just to make you feel like you're at home on the streets, turn those sumbitches sideways and shove them straight up your stinkin' ass! All week people have been telling The Rock, watch out for Daniel Bryan, he's a dark horse, he's a dark horse, well let The Rock just say this he's not a dark horse he's a damn jackass and if he thinks he can bring it to The Rock then The Rock says this...Let it be brought, let it be brung, simply put homeless Dan, Just Bring It!

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00048

[The Rock] Chris Jericho is number four, a man who rags on and on and on about how it's his time to shine about how nobody else is ready but that's where you're wrong Chris because The Rock is ready for Eye for an Eye, The Rock is ready just now, The Rock was ready this morning, The Rock was ready last week, the month before that, the year before that, the decade before that, ever since The Rock shot straight from his daddy's testicles, ever since The Rock was brought into the world by a slap on the ass from a nurse who twenty years later he hooked up with, ever since he played college ball for the mighty orange and green! Chris Jericho The Rock is always ready! But do you know who isn't ready? You Chris, you don't stand a chance against The Rock because while you were sitting on your little evil chair spinning in circles and stroking a cat, with tears rolling down your eyes, tears rolling down the cats eyes, piss rolling down your leg and crap flying from your cats ass, while you were wasting your time plotting and planning and bitching and moaning The Rock was getting into the shape of his life! The perfect shape to take you, roll you up into a little ball of Canadian moose piss and fire you straight up the ass of the only jabroni left....

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00056

[The Rock] Edge, the ultimate opportunist, the Rated R Superstar but what's that The Rock hears you all asking, Rocky, Rocky, what does the R stand for? Well right here live exclusively The Rock will tell you that it stands for Role and come next Sunday when he enters that chamber the people and the peoples champion will make sure if it's the last thing that they do that Edge knows his damn role and shuts his damn mouth because he can't hold a candle to The Rock and even if he did The Rock would take that candle and shove it so far down his throat that for the first time ever he would have a fire lit in his ass! More important than all of that, at Eye for an eye when all the dust is settled, all the smoke has cleared and all you can hear is the sound of the people chanting The Rocks name...

[Crowd] Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

[The Rock] All five of those jabroni's will have no choice but to look up at The Rock with the XWL Championship held high while they collectively smell....What The Rock...Is...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_raw22811-00069

[The Rock] Cookin'

XWL's Breakdown then fades to a hype video for the Breakdown Elimination Chamber...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 am

You're really kicking into full gear for Rock's face turn Zander, it hyped the Elimination Chamber really well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:16 pm

*The theme song of Stephanie McMahon hits as the crowd begins to boo, the music plays for roughly a minute until it stops. After a few seconds the theme starts up again but to the surprise of the fans, along with the theme shows AJ Lee's titantron video and minitron. She walks onto the stage wearing a business suit holding a microphone.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 3SckV

*She stands on top of the stage and waits for her Stephanie McMahon's music to stop. She receives a mixed reaction on the stage.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 EeFPJ

[AJ Lee] Good afternoon, BreakDown. I am your Executive Vice President of the Divas Division, AJ Lee. I'm here tonight to set a lot of things straight.

[Jim Ross] What? What happened to Stephanie McMahon?

[Jerry “The King” Lawler] Calm down, Jim. She's obviously kidding, right?

[Jim Ross] She's lost her damn mind!

[AJ Lee] Tonight on BreakDown the exciting Queen of the Ring tournament continues! We have the former champion Trish Stratus who defeated her old rival and fellow former champion Beth Phoenix to advance to the Semi-Finals. Going up against XWL's resident backstabber Kaitlyn who betrayed me whole heartedly and defeated me last week to advance in the tournament... But all differences aside I wish Trish Stratus the best of luck tonight when she defeats Kaitlyn.. When she brutalizes Kaitlyn.. When she maims Kaitlyn, disfigures her, injures her!!

*AJ's voice grows more and more eager when she speaks out the last sentence, after she finishes it she looks down at the floor for a few seconds and rolls her eyes to the sky with a smile on her face. She regains her composure when she notices the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 ZbpsJ

[AJ Lee] But that's not all I've booked for you tonight guys, oh not by a long shot! With my new duty as executive vice president of the divas division.. I knew I had to go all out to show you that I mean business! And what better way to do that then book myself in a match tonight?! Awesome right? It was so hard choosing who to face, I could've easily put myself back in the Queen of the Ring tournament. But I'm fair.. don't worry. I could've easily given myself a match against the Divas champion Layla “My accent makes me sound like Wade Barrett” El. But that would be unfair!

[Jim Ross] I really don't know.. Does AJ Lee actually think that she's the vice president of the Divas Division?

[Jerry “The King” Lawler] You betcha', it seems like her loss to Kaitlyn has just made her go even more off the deep end!

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BTJLq

[AJ Lee] So I booked myself in a match which is a long time coming and a long time overdue. I'm finally getting my chance at Redemption against the woman who injured me, the woman who caused me to disappear from your TV screens for many months which also led my best friend to abandon me. When I get to the root of it, my downfall is all thanks to you, Beth Phoenix. Tonight it's just you and me, nothing inbetween. Don't let the fact that you're facing the vice president of the Divas Division get to you though, I'm as fair as I can be in my position in XWL. But when it comes to the ring, the claws are out, there's nothing stopping me from ending your career tonight after what you've done to me. Believe me when I say this.. Kharma is the very least of your worries... GOOD LUCK!

*AJ smiles at the camera wishing Beth luck, she puts down her microphone and waves at the crowd before skipping backstage. The majority of the crowd are confused at AJ's actions as she heads to the back. We head off to a video package for one of the most demonic divas in XWL history; MsChif.*

I just did this promo now and it's 3am so if there's any mistakes I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am

As Breakdown carries on from the last segment we go backstage where Coach is shown standing next to none other than RVD.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Vpmgl

Coach
Hey folks I am live backstage with none other than Rob Van Dam. Rob tonight you are going one on one against The Rock. A man who was your friend last year and a man you never got to face while he was champion and you had the Money in the Bank briefcase. Now what are your thoughts going into the match tonight?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 TWpEM

RVD
Hey what’s going on man. Wow I know going against a former world champion in only my third match back. Mick must really want to test me and make sure I’m in the right set of mind going in to Eye for an Eye. Honestly me and Rock are buds, last time I was here we were always talking backstage, travelling together and just hanging out. Now since I’ve been back I haven’t actually seen him. I mean I’ve tried looking and catching up with the guy but he’s just been nowhere to be found. Maybe he’s been out tasting the local pie. So actually tonight when we go in the ring that’ll be the first time I’ve seen him in like a year maybe? It’s going to be crazy. He’s had his up’s and down’s when I’ve been gone but it seems he’s on the right path. I can’t wait to go against him tonight. We can both put on one hell of a show and I know that we are both going to just go out there and give it everything we have. Who knows maybe I’ll just pull it off and that would put me on such a high going into the United States tournament. If I lose, well that’s not really much of a problem. You can’t really be expected to win every match and just coming back against people like The Rock and Randy Orton really begins to test a guy. Who knows, we’ll have to wait and see.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 X2JiZ

RVD
I saw what Rock had to say and honestly that guy can cut one hell of a promo. I’m not expecting any of his dirty tactics which he might have done if it was John or even CM Punk. The Rock and I go way back and hopefully this is going to just be a great wrestling match and all the crowd out there will enjoy the show. This match is a match people have been waiting for, for over a year. Back like you said when I was the Money in the Bank I could have cashed in and we would have had a match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now I wanted to cash that title in but before I could I guess anger got the best of me and I stupidly lost it too Batista before taking a little break so noone really got to see the match. Tonight is where it all changes and the people here are in for one hell of a show. This is a main event calibre match and guys, I can promise it is going to be out of this world! Hell after the match I might even ask Rock to take m for a night out on the town to see some of this pie he always seems to have.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Qo1uC

Coach
Well I know I can’t wait to see the match tonight, me and Rock go way back ourselves you know. We’re friends too.

RVD
Oh really? Every time you two seem to be on TV it just seems he rags on you when you say some pretty weird stuff.

Coach
Well that happens..sometimes. But let’s move on anyway. So next week you go into Eye for an Eye with a shot at becoming the United States Champion. How do you feel? Are you prepared?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 OYWMq

RVD
Well after going against The Rock and Randy in succession I think that’s more than enough in ring preparation, don’t you? But I’m not going to beat around the bush here, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to walk out with the title. Now everyone has them goals but I think I am the man who is going to go one step further and actually come out with the title in my hand. The United States title is probably one of the most prestigious titles in XWL history. I mean just look at some of the champions, Shawn nearly lasted a year with the title. And now I think it’s time for the title to come into my hands and hopefully if I have a run even half that then I’ll be happy. Maybe I’ll cash that title in just like Shawn and get myself a World title shot. You never know Rock might win at Eye for an Eye and tonight may just be a taster of what is to come in a few months.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Z33Pl

RVD
Honestly I’m not really going into the tournament knowing I am going to win. Upsets can happen at anytime and anyone can win. It only takes 3 seconds to get a pin but I’m gonna make sure when I go out I am going to put on a five star match with whoever I step in the ring with. After last week I can only hope I get to face Kurt Angle. That attack really did a number on my ribs but I’m still able to fight. It took a lot for me to go out after and try teach him a lesson. I was back in the medic room for quite a while after the show getting treated. Now you just look and there are some pretty tough champions going in to the tournament, Mr Fn a former Xtreme champion, just like yours truly. Kurt, a united states contender and even Sheamus who is a world champion. Any of those could win another title but the crowd need to keep their eyes open because you don’t want to miss when RVD comes live to Eye for an Eye and everyones favourite wrestler…and mine! Beats 7 other men and walks out the United States Champion. Kurt before I go get ready for my match I just have a little statement for you. You know what RVD420 means right? At Eye for an Eye I'm gonna’ smoke your ass! See you next week dude.

RVD walks off camera as the Coach watches him leave. The camera fades out on Coach to a hype video for the Elimination Chamber

Last edited by Rob Van DAYUM on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:03 am

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownrvd
The Rock vs. RVD

Best match I've had in a long time, cheers Z <3
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownthemizXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownalbertodelrio

Alberto Del Rio wins via Step-Up Enziguri in 13 Minutes.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm

That 28 minute masterclass of how league matches should be <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Zander wrote:
That 28 minute masterclass of how league matches should be <3

#SEME wrote:
Normal Match

Alberto Del Rio wins via Step-Up Enziguri in 13 Minutes.

okay
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Lolol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 pm

*After we return from a commercial break, the camera shows The Miz out of his ring gear already and heading out of the arena.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Sh1tR

*As Miz walks up the cameraman starts to ask questions.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Fc2Do

[Cameraman] Miz! You just suffered a hard loss to Alberto Del Rio, after defeating the likes of Shawn Michaels recently. What's your next move after this loss?

*The Miz lets out a little laugh and while still walking away he says.*

[The Miz] I'll see you at Eye for an Eye, things are going to change.

*He continues to walk on as the camera fades out to a video package for the XWL Champion, Edge.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm

QOTR Semi-Finals

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdowntrishstratusXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownkaitlyn
Trish Stratus vs. Kaitlyn

Back and forth match with Kaitlyn getting the upper hand at the start. Kaitlyn stays in control for most of the match, Trish able to get some offense in every now and then but it doesn't stop Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn hits hers third finisher and goes for the pin but the former Divas Champion manages to kick out at two. The fight continues, Trish gaining more and more momentum by the second until she gets enough the Stratusphere. Shortly after she goes to hit her Chick Kick but Kaitlyn reverse and goes to hit her Side Effect but once more, Trish reverses and this time the chick kick connects! The match continues then eventually Kaitlyn gets her finisher again. Connects and goes for the pin. 1...2...3...

Winner:
XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Breakdownkaitlyn

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break, cameras head backstage to one of the many backstage areas. In the distance we can see XWL Diva, Kaitlyn, sitting against a container shortly after her Semi-Finals match against Trish Stratus. An obvious smile could be seen on her face as the camera approaches her with an interviewer not visible. As the camera man gets close she looks up and sees them as she speaks.*

[[Kaitlyn]]
Hey! What can I do for you?

[[Interviewer]]
We were wondering if you'd be okay with doing an interview after your Queen Of The Ring Semi-Finals match against Trish Stratus. It probably was one of the biggest matches of your XWL Career and you've moved one step closer to becoming the first ever Queen of the Ring. That sound okay?

[[Kaitlyn]]
Yeah, that sounds good. But before you get started, I gotta agree with you. That match was a big one wasn't it? Trish Stratus stepping into the match a two time Diva's champion and in her quarter finals match, she defeated someone who I lost to. I walked in there a bit unsure about myself just because of history and facts, but hey, things change it seem. One step closer to becoming XWL's Queen of the ring and Miss Money In The Bank! Right? I trully wish I knew what is going on in her head since not showing up for our tag team match against the once again defunct Angelina Love and Velvet Sky, the Beautiful People. It has been a rough ride because of AJ but I've survived it and no matter what else happens, I'll still be the same 'ole Kaitlyn. Not letting her get to my head, especially with the briefcase in my reach.

[[Interviewer]]
You bring up a good point with AJ, even with what she has put you through, why do you still treat her as a friend? She has costed you a match, messed with your head a little bit and who knows what else she has planned?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 7TRi3

[[Kaitlyn]]
Well... I know some may call me stupid and ask what's wrong with me, but AJ Lee is my friend. Something is obviously wrong with her and I'm not going to let some problem come between us. She may be letting it come between her and myself, but I'm not letting it come between myself and my friend. It was obvious I still considered us friends, partners, after our match last week even if she doesn't accept it. I know holding onto the past is usually not praised, people move on but this is something that has to be held onto. It might come back to bite me you know where, could even happen in the Queen of the Ring finals against Daffney or Paige, whoever it may be. I haven't had the chance to compete against either of these two Divas in my time in XWL so I don't exactly know what I'm getting myself into. They might not either, but them two Divas aren't the typical diva. They are willing to do whatever to win. But hey, so am I.

[[Interviewer]]
And what do you plan on doing if AJ does decide to get herslef involved in your Finals match at Eye for an Eye?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 O8riz

[[Kaitlyn]]
Simply ignore her, it is obvious she wants attention and if I pay attention to her I'll be doing exactly what she wants. I'm walking into Eye for an Eye given the chance to become Miss Money In The Bank, the third one of 2012 exactly and unlike Maryse. Unlike Madison Rayne, I'm going to be the one to cash it in. Could be against Michelle, maybe Layla, they are fighting in a Steel Cage match so do I expect them to be in peak condition after the match? No, things will just have to fall into place. I've beat Michelle before and I can do it again. Though, holding onto the briefcase a little bit would be pretty nice, mainly because not to often does a Diva get to hold a Money In The Bank briefcase. So I think it should be pretty fun, Miss Money in the Bank, sounds like a ton of fun. And regarding AJ, let me just say...

*Kaitlyn stops talking as she looks a little bit confused. The cameras zooms out to reveal AJ herself approaching Kaitlyn wearing a business suit. Kaitlyn stands up and the two "former" friends stand face to face.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 OGdWK

[AJ Lee] Heeeey, buddy! Congrats on your big win over Trish Stratus! I knew you could do it, she's a former Divas champion you know, big win! Now you're hitting the finals, you're in the big time again! It's so great isn't it? We've worked so hard to get where we are today and here The Chickbusters stand on the verge of greatness in XWL. I mean, you're so so so close to becoming Ms. Money in the Bank! And I'm the executive vice president for the divas division, we're moving up in the world!

*AJ quickly and awkwardly hugs Kaitlyn who is standing in confusion, AJ smiles at Kaitlyn.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 WWceg

[AJ Lee] Hmm.. You seem down, what's the matter? You should be excited! You're going to Eye for an Eye! Why aren't you happy Kaitlyn? I'm happy for you! Oh wait, this isn't about me being vice president is it? Don't let this get in the way between our friendship at all! Nothing comes between The Chickbusters, not even a silly business suit and office. I'm still the same old AJ that you knew and loved as your best friend, and that same AJ is going to kick Beth Phoenix's butt later on tonight, am I right?!

*AJ clasps her hands together and takes a deep breath before letting out a big smile again.*

[[Kaitlyn]]
Yeah, of course. Whatever makes you happy, AJ. Whatever makes you happy.

*Kaitlyn pats AJ on the shoulder and smiles before walking out of the camera's view, leaving AJ by herself. AJ scratches her head in confusion, she stares at Kaitlyn as she walks away.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 F6wvc

[AJ Lee] Wow, what was that all about? She's crazy, crazy crazy crazy!

*AJ fixes her hair with a smirk and then skips out of view before we head to a video package for Eye for an Eye featuring the BreakDown and Redemption Elimination Chambers.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 pm

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break, we head backstage to the interview area where the XWL Champion, Edge, could be seen standing by with Todd Grisham. Todd then raises the microphone to speak.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 H5p4I

[[Todd Grisham]] Hello and joining me at this time is the XWL Champion, Edge! And two weeks, to near everyone's surprise, Seth Rollins managed to pull an upset victory over you which led to a pretty quiet side of you last week. If you don't mind me asking, what went through your head as the referee slapped his hand down for the three count and how does this effect you going into the Elimination Chamber?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 WW1kI

[[Edge]] How does it effect me? You really think one little fluke of a win effects my chances going into the Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye? Let me tell you something, Seth Rollins is all hype. He is the big thing floating around now and soon he will be nothing more then a forgotten memory that no one cares about anymore. The man, came here to change things, as clearly stated in his debut segment after all but wait, nothing is changed. I'm still the guy to beat around here, I'm still better then everyone else on Breakdown, on Redemption, in either of the Elimination Chambers and even Ted DiBiase. Yes, I just had to throw his name into the hat because I beat him for this title and some said Ted was the better guy when in fact he wasn't. He lost, he is gone and I don't even know why I continue to mention him. I'm done with him, I beat him. He's gone. Taking some steps back to Seth Rollins. You'll see at Eye for an Eye when I win, that was a fluke. Of course a small little backstage interview doesn't know what it is like to be a companies hottest draw only to lose to some chump, because well, you are that chump. Its like as if you were to beat me in the ring, see where I'm coming from? Things like that shouldn't happen. And when they do, that is what I'd like to call a fluke.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 QRlUw

[[Edge]] Now don't get me wrong, I know this isn't just Edge vs Seth Rollins. Shawn Michaels... Chris Jericho... Daniel Bryan... The Rock... All of them are also gunning for my title, looking to dethrone the greatest thing to happen to XWL in it's history. As much as they would like to think they even have the slightest of chances of walking out of the elimination chamber with my XWL Championship, I would just love to remind them how wrong they are. Tonight, consider tonight a preview. Tonight in the main even I'm going against Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, and Seth Rollins and I would like to consider tonight a preview because when one man thinks they are that close to winning.... Spear. When you least expect it, Spear. Tonight will be a near exact image of Eye for an Eye because when my arm is raised and my championship is handed to me, you'll have to be ready to see that once again at Eye for an Eye. Now go on, ask another question.

[[Todd Grisham]] Okay... Going into the chamber, who do you see as the biggest threat to your championship?

[[Edge]] The biggest threat to my title would have to be myself. Not Rock, Michaels, Jericho or even Rollins. The biggest threat is myself. I've always been the pretty "extreme" type of guy if I do say so myself and with the many of possibilities that could happen inside an Elimination Chamber. A guy like me could have loads of fun which could pay drastically in the long run. So to asnwer your question in a sample way that everyone can understand, Edge is the biggest thread to Edge's championship.

[[Todd Grisham]] Well could you tell me then who is the biggest threat to your championship besides yourself?

[[Edge]] No, I can't. No one is a threat. Move on to the next question.

[[Todd Grisham]] Umm, well. If you end up winning inside of the Elimination Chamber, who would you choose to be your next challenger for the XWL Championship and why would you choose them?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Z4Oea

[[Edge]] I would have to choose just one person? Personally, I'd want to face them all again because it actually brings a bit of a challenge to the table. I've faced near all the people in this chamber one on one and each time I felt as if this challenge wasn't there. I accept challenges with open arms just like I am the Elimination Chamber. Boo me all you want, after the Elimination Chamber you will have no choice but to respect me for being the chamber I am. I'm locked, I'm loaded, the Spear is ready to be hit and whoever gets in my way better be ready to be Speared.

Last edited by Austin on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:12 pm

*Breakdown heads backstage to see "The Showstopper" Shawn Michaels,heading towards ringside.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 G1b6X

[Jim Ross]
And there we see him folks... "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels... and he's on his way to the ring.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
And it's next!

*The words "Next" then appear across the screen as Breakdown heads for commercial.*

*Breakdown returns from commercial.*

*Shawn Michaels' theme hits across the arena to a reaction of boos from the audience.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 SuiPc

[Jim Ross]
Welcome back to Breakdown folks and Shawn Michaels is on his way to the ring.

Listen to this reaction JR.

*Shawn Michaels makes his way out onto the stage, stopping at top of the ramp.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 FXTvU

[Jim Ross]
Well, it's what we've come to expect King. Shawn Michaels isn't exactly a fan favourite anymore. One would say he's a bona-fide scumbag.

*HBK drops to his knees, for his signature entrance as pyro shoots across the stage.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 KxxfS

That's a little harsh JR. Whatever you think of Shawn Michaels, you can't deny his talent when he's inside that ring.

[Jim Ross]
Right you are King. Michaels is still one of the premiere athletes in this company, it's just a shame his attitude isn't as good as his in-ring skills.

*HBK heads straight to the ring, not acknowledging the crowd. Michaels enters the ring and grabs a microphone.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 YlQfh

*He takes a few seconds to think about what to say before beginning to speak.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 ON4nO

[Shawn Michaels]
Over the past few months, I reverted to a man I used to be. I promised my family, my friends.. and all of you I was a changed man. I thought that side of me had been buried long ago.. but I was wrong. I let myself revert back to the man that deep down, I never wanted to be. So I'm out here tonight, not as "The man" not as "The Showstopper" but just as plain 'ol Shawn Michaels. The way I've acted over the past few months... Isn't me. It isn't the type of man that I want to be, I let the "old me" take over what I actually wanted. But tonight, I want all that to change. I'm not expecting all of you to cheer me, or respect me again... because I did do some pretty unforgivable things. But I'm just asking you to listen, give me a chance to show all of you, I can be the real Shawn Michaels... the one each and everyone of you respected.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 TbQe9

[Shawn Michaels]
No matter how I acted, every time I stepped in this ring.. I gave it my all. It was my goal each and every night I stepped in this ring to be the best, it always was and still is. But I realised.. you can't be the best, you can't be "the man" Without the support of every one of you. No matter what I tried, no matter what I did... I could never quite make it to the top like I used to do, and then it hit me. When I was one of the most respected superstars in this business... I was at the top of my game. I was the best I had ever been. And that's the guy I have to become again, that's the guy that I want to be. I don't expect you all to just forgive me, and respect me, but I will earn your respect again.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 RgEiC

[Shawn Michaels]
I'll make it my mission, to earn the respect from each and every one of you. Because no matter what, when I step in this ring I'm doing it for all of you. I put my body on the line, night after night for your entertainment. So I'm just asking you to give me a chance, and I can once again become The Heartbreak Kid... The headliner...The main event! I can once again become the Shawn Michaels you all loved.. the Shawn Michaels, that I loved to be. I'm not going to deny my past, I've made some mistakes.. and I've made some mistakes twice. But you can trust me when I say I will not make those mistakes again. Everything I've done is in the past, I can't change it.. but I can make up for it.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 VyhV4

[Shawn Michaels]
And I'll do that every week, until I have earned the respect from all of you one more time, whatever it takes I will do it. And that starts, this Sunday at Eye for An Eye. I will once again step inside the career changing, Elimination Chamber. And it is my aim, and my goal to go all the way, for each and every one of you. I gave up a lot to get inside that chamber, but the most important thing I gave up... was the love and respect from all of you.. but I will begin the long road to earning back your respect, by becoming the XWL Champion...

*Shawn Michaels is then cut off by a very familiar theme.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 I1rji

*Chris Jericho makes his way out onto the stage with a disgusted expression on his face. Shawn appears perplexed by the interruption. The crowd rain jeers and hatred down upon Jericho as he nears the ring.*

This can't be good...can it?

[Jim Ross]
Jericho doesn't look too happy with Michaels' new found attitude. The history between these two men is well documented. I'd expect fireworks to fly in a few short moments...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BLqD0

*Jericho passes Michaels and grabs a mic from the far side of the ring, passed to him by a ringside worker. As his music dies down, the full extent of the crowd's deafening jeers towards Jericho can be heard, but they are drowned out by Jericho beginning to speak.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 EfBhl

[Chris Jericho]
Shawn, Shawn, Shawn... listen to yourself. Listen to what you're saying. Just a few short weeks ago, you were undoubtedly one of the greatest competitors to ever set foot inside an XWL ring. You were arguably the most dominant United States Champion of all time. You were a legend. And look at you now. Standing there, practically begging these hypocritical parasites to cheer for you. You're shaking and your eyes are tearing up like some misbehaved child begging for forgiveness... And what exactly do you have to be forgiven for Shawn? For actually fulfilling your potential? For not wanting to be a puppet to all of these sycophants? You're pathetic. For the sake of the Shawn Michaels I idolised growing up, don't fall into the trap so many others have. Don't tarnish what legacy you have left. Head to the back right now and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. You don't need these people. Take the advice from someone who knows from experience. Since turning my back on the XWL Universe I have gone on to become the very best professional wrestler in the world today...

*The crowd lets out a deafening roar of disapproval. A "You suck" chant is aimed Jericho's way.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 HXK4k

[Shawn Michaels]
Didn't I kick you in the face a few weeks ago?.. Look, it wasn't my attitude, it wasn't my actions that made me The Man... it was me. It was what I did every single night I came to that ring, and I'll continue to do the exact same as I did to get where I am right now. But I realised, I didn't need to be that cocky, selfish poor excuse of a man that I became.. I just needed to be me, and that wasn't the real me. To make it that bit extra, and get to the top then I need to drop all of that and just be me. And I've admitted that I made them mistakes, so I wanted to apologise to the people who made me who I am. Without these fans I'd be nothing, without these fans... You'd be nothing.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 HxvFw

[Chris Jericho]
I would be nothing? No Shawn, you're wrong. I excel at whatever I try to do, because I am the best. I am the very best in the world at everything I do. I just am that way. Unlike you, I don't need a bunch of gelatinous tapeworms chanting my name or cheering me on to feel fulfilled. I just accomplish greatness night after night. Day after day. I don't care what you or these parasites think about me. Nothing will take that away from me. So you go ahead... stand there and contradict yourself in every sentence. Ramble on like the old, broken down shell of the man you now are. Give in to these people and reduce yourself to nothing but a shadow of your former self. If you're that weak and pathetic, it's only what you deserve... while I... I will go on to the Elimination Chamber at Eye For An Eye, and I will walk out as XWL Champion ...do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

*A booming roar of hostility can be heard from the fans.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Wa9hZ

[Shawn Michaels]
I'm weak and pathetic? I've been the top man around here, I was the top man over on Redemption month after month. What have you done over the past few months? Whilst you've been having loss after loss, I've been the man to beat,and I still will be the man to beat. If it wasn't for these fans, we wouldn't be able to do what we love to do,and that is perform in this ring. So be as stubborn as you like, because deep down you know I am right. That's why I saw the error of my ways, and that's why one day... it may not be today, it may not be tomorrow but one day.. you will see the error of your ways too.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 NVqO7

[Chris Jericho]
I've already seen the error of my ways Shawn. For too long I pandered to the masses like some trained animal. At the click of their fingers, at their every beck and call, I put everything into entertaining them. And how was I repaid? When the next so-called "big" star came along with a catchy one-liner or a cool t-shirt I was cast aside. I was cast aside like yesterday's garbage. I was forgotten. The difference between you and I Shawn, is that for some reason, you fail to see how ruthless and merciless these people are. They'll do exactly the same thing to you. I can see it in their eyes right now. Look at them. I can see they're going to forgive you. Everyone from the kid in the front row to that fat guy right up there in the cheap seats will forgive you. Then they'll all buy your shirt... they'll make HBK signs... they'll chant your name week in and week out... they'll make you feel like you're on top of the world... and then... then it will end. And what then Shawn? What will you do once you too are forgotten like I was? What will you do when you realize that it's too late and that everything I am telling you right now is the truth?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 OStY9

[Shawn Michaels]
Maybe that happens, maybe I fade away and become forgotten. But, I'd be happy going out on top, I'd be going out as me.. not some gimmick,not some character, but just me. I'd be going out one of the greatest superstars of all time, I've achieved just about everything there is to do, I've had a career that people can only dream about, but Chris.. I will know when my time is up, I will know when it's time for The Heartbreak Kid to leave the building. But Chris, deep down I believe these fans will see the respect I have for them and this business, to never forget me.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 XuF7S

[Chris Jericho]
That's really heart-warming Shawn. It really is. But sadly, what you've just said is a complete and utter lie. Either that or you're already too far gone. You see Shawn, your time is already up. It's already time for Shawn Michaels to leave the building. And you obviously don't know that or you're simply in denial because you're standing there right now, practically on your hands and knees begging for these fans to support you and help you have one last great run. What a story that would be huh Shawn? To have the United States title reign that you had, before going on to once again regain a World title after all this time. Moments like that are what dreams are made of. It's such a shame that that's all it will be to you Shawn... a dream. Like I said, your time is up and at Eye For An Eye and I will be more than happy to show you the exit door. And once you're gone, nobody will remember the name of Shawn Michaels because they will all be far too busy watching in awe as Chris Jericho goes on to have the greatest title reign of all time. You will be nothing more than a distant memory, a fragment of the past and these people will choose another "hero" to try and ultimately fail to stop my inevitable reign of greatness as I go on to cement my place in XWL history.

*Immediate uproar and chants of "You Suck" fill the arena

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BKsfR

[Shawn Michaels]
Hold on, Hold on... I got this. Where do I start?.. Well, my time is up? If my time is up, then why have I been the most consistent performer in XWL for month after month, if my time is up how did I defeat challenger after challenger when I became the longest reigning US Champion in history. You better hope you're right, Chris because if not.. you're going to be in for a real shock at Eye for an Eye. And as far as you having the greatest title reign in XWL goes... you're a long way away from what is going to happen. If you really think you're going to walk out of the Elimination Chamber XWL Champion, then you're more deluded and self centred than I ever thought you were. You've done NOTHING to back up your claims, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I've won one Elimination Chamber, and I'll do it again, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 F8sD8

[Chris Jericho]
I'm tired of listening to you make false promises and predictions Shawn. You can call me self-centred and deluded all you want to, but you're wrong. You can't deny the fact that I am pound for pound the best that this company has to offer. And inside the Elimination Chamber, I will prove that fact once and for all, by defeating 5 of the best this company has to offer. I will be crowned XWL Champion and I will retake my rightful place at the helm of this company. Because I am the best in the world at what I do and-

*Jericho is interrupted by some familiar music.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 XyrM2

*The fans erupt at the sight of one of their favourite superstars Seth Rollins. Rollins makes a beeline for the ring with a mic in hand.*

It's Rollins! Seth Rollins!

[Jim Ross]
And he looks none too happy King. Unusual to see that young man without a smile on his face.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Dh77k

[Seth Rollins]
You're both wrong. You see, ever since I came into this company, nobody has matched up to my skills and my ability. I've defeated you... *Rollins points at Shawn.*... I've defeated you... *Rollins points at Jericho.*... I've defeated The Miz, I've defeated Triple H and I've defeated the XWL Champion Edge. That's a who's who list of the top competitors in XWL. You find me someone else on this roster who has beat each of those guys. And I did that within my first month and a half. I will be the one to walk out of the Elimination Chamber as XWL Champion... but that's not all...

*An unusual expression clouds the face of Rollins.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 QOeMS

[Seth Rollins]
Ever since I became the King Of The Ring, I've been disrespected. I've been disrespected by XWL management and I've been disrespected by the XWL roster. And I've had enough. You see, when I came into this company nobody would've predicted I would seize my opportunites. Nobody thought I would be become the fastest rising star in XWL history. I was just seen as a guy to fill a vacant spot in the King Of The Ring tournament. Someone to be fed to the great Shawn Michaels as he advances on to better opponents. But I beat him. Against all the adversity, I beat Shawn Michaels.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 TVFTH

[Seth Rollins]
I went on to become King Of The Ring. The greatest moment of my life. I was promised great things... I was promised a King Of The Ring celebration on live television. I was promised to be on the cover of XWL magazine. I was promised to be a focus point of Breakdown but none of that happened. My TV time was cut to matches only. I had to resort to interrupting people to get my face on the show. I was swept under the rug by management as they tried to bury me and I've had enough of it.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 E7VJL

[Seth Rollins]
So when I walk out of Eye For An Eye as XWL Champion... I'm walking out of this company. It's my turn to disrespect XWL back. I'll embarrass 5 of the top stars this pathetic company has to offer and I will walk out of this company as it's champion. I am sick and I am tired of being disrespected!

*Mixed reaction from the crowd. They appear split with half booing Rollins and half remaining in support of their hero.*

[Jim Ross]
Some bold yet harsh words from the young Rollins...

I have to agree with him on some of those points JR.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 ON4nO

[Shawn Michaels]
Look kid, I can't deny your talent, and your ability. You've achieved more in just a few months, than many people have in their entire careers. But you want to talk about respect? You have to EARN that respect. And I don't mean getting a few big wins, I mean by being out here busting your ass off, night after night, month after month and year after year. It took me 4 years of going from promotion to promotion just begging for someone to give me a shot before WWE gave me a chance, then it took me another 4 years before I got a chance to show what I can do alone. You've been here for around 2 months now, You are a long way away from earning the respect from XWL management, from the XWL Superstars and from these XWL Fans. I sure as hell wasn't respected when I first came into this company, or any company in fact. But I came out here each and every night and I earned the respect.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 UlafI

[Seth Rollins]
Don't you give me your life story Shawn because I don't care. I've done more to get my shot at the top than you ever did. Do you know how it feels to be in my position, with all the momentum I have... and to be disrespected by the higher ups? No you don't. So don't you stand there and lecture me. You were pushed to the moon out of the blue for no good reason. You don't know what I've been through, or what I'm going through. The fans can't help me right now. All they are... are just people who buy tickets. I don't need the fans anymore. I don't need this company anymore. And I'm done. I'm making one final stand at Eye For An Eye and I'm going to show the world what this stupid company will be missing out on.

*The fans are now very hostile towards Rollins. A stark contrast to when he first entered the arena.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 JelyG

[Chris Jericho]
Am I supposed to be pitying you right now Seth? Because I'm not. You're just as pathetic as Shawn. Standing there... whining... complaining... you need to learn to deal with the ups and downs of this business. The whole world doesn't revolve around you...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 M1cW1

[Seth Rollins]
That's rich coming from you of all people Chris...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 FQrTy

[Shawn Michaels]
Hold on a second there, Seth...I earned everything I have ever gotten, nothing was handed to me, I didn't get placed in King of the Ring on my debut, I got nothing given to me, I had to work for everything. I had to prove every person who ever said I was too small wrong, the odds was stacked against me my entire career but I came out on top. If it wasn't for these fans, you wouldn't even be in XWL right now. And Chris, you are in no position to talk about other people whining and complaining, All you've done for the past month is moan about how you was screwed out of World Championship, instead of being a man and doing something about it. You two can talk all you want about what you think you deserve, because neither of you have proved it.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 PpHQs

[Chris Jericho]
I'll come back to you in a moment Shawn. Seth... you are nothing but a disrespectful little punk. You think you can come out here and badmouth me... the best in the world?... Look at me when I'm talking to you kid!

*Rollins who had looked away and started rolling his eyes at Jericho, suddenly turns and goes for a superkick on Jericho! Jericho ducks however, and Shawn Michaels receives the stiff kick to his jaw. The sound of foot hitting jaw echoes around the arena as The Heartbreak Kid is knocked out cold. The crowd are in shock and many gasp as HBK is motionless.*

[Jim Ross]
My god! Rollins went for Jericho but caught Michaels!

And he's out like a light!

*Rollins stops in his tracks, shocked that Jericho had the reactions to duck, and his shock is his downfall as Jericho takes advantage and clocks him over the back of the head from behind with the microphone.*

[Jim Ross]
Oh! And Jericho! Jericho taking advantage with the microphone!

That shot was brutal.

*Jericho removes his shirt jacket and unbutton his sleeves to make his assault easier, before pouncing on Rollins with the microphone. He lands a good dozen mic shots to the head of Rollins who is completely out of it. Rollins is busted wide open as Jericho continues his attack shouting at Rollins "Who do you think you are?" in reference to his cheap shot attempt.*

[Jim Ross]
Think what you will of Rollins here tonight, but no man deserves this.

Jericho is merciless. This is borderline sickening JR. Look at all that blood!

*Jericho now abandons the mic and stands, smirking at the fans. As they've recently turned on Rollins as a result of his harsh words, the heat that rains down on Jericho isn't as bad as it normally is, but it's still a very hostile response. Jericho once again turns his attention to Rollins, this time placing him in the devastating Liontamer submission hold. Rollins is just dead weight and absorbs all of the punishment, as his body contorts into an unnatural position. Michaels is still in the background unconscious.*

[Jim Ross]
Enough is enough. Someone get the poor man some help. Jericho is looking to shorten the young man's career.

Or even end it JR. Those microphone shots no doubt caused some head trauma and now... now look at this. I bet Rollins wishes he didn't burn all his bridges earlier tonight.

*After what seems like an age, Jericho relents and is clearly happy with the damage he has caused to the King Of The Ring. Jericho raises his arms in triumph, standing over his 2 unconscious rivals as his music hits. The commentators are silent and overall so are the crowd as they observe the broken bodies in the ring.*

*The last image we see as Breakdown goes to a commercial break is that of Jericho exiting while looking back at his 2 fallen Chamber opponents.*
XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 CSbO5

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownkurtXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Redemptionrandy
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

The bell rings as Ortons theme blasts through the arena in victory, the viper stands tall over Kurt Angle with a smile, Angle is completely out cold but this doesn't phase the emotionless Randy Orton who quite the opposite of being worried, looks proud of his work...

[Jim Ross]
How can he stand there and smile? By god he might of just ended Kurt Angles career and he's smiling? I'm a fan of Randy Orton and his abilities but there comes a point where enough is enough and it's clear that he doesn't know where that is!

[King]
Well JR, he's not exactly been in the best moods as of late, earlier in the year he was punting people left right and center, this was the first one in a while and you have to think it's because of the foul mood that the Kings of Wrestling have put him in...

[Jim Ross]
You can call it what you want or make up all the excuses in the world but at the end of the day, he booted a man in the temple! He has no regard for anyone and he is a very dangerous man!

[King]
It looks like we're about to get an answer to why he done it, he's calling for a microphone...

As Orton is given a microphone, EMT's are helping Kurt out of the ring and onto a stretcher...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 397l6

[Randy Orton]
Kurt...I would love to tell you I'm sorry but, to be honest with you, I'm not. In fact if you were to magically jump off of that stretcher and back into this ring? I'd kick you in the head all over again and why I hear you all ask? Is it because I have a personal vendetta with Kurt? No. Nothing of the sort in fact I respect Kurt Angle and his wrestling ability, he gave me a hell of a fight tonight but in the end he made one too many mistakes and maybe on any other given night I would have dropped him with an RKO and left it at that but no...He was in the wrong place at the wrong time so Kurt if you can hear me and your rage is building up inside of you, don't blame me...Blame Kassius Ohno and Antonio Cesaro...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 JlTX3

[Randy Orton]
It's their fault you won't be able to walk tonight, not mine. They are the cowards who attacked me from behind and made the stupid mistake of getting me angry, I am now a risk to not only the so called Kings of Wrestling, but to absolutely anyone and I mean anyone who stands in my way. They got the ball rolling when they pissed me off but trust me when I tell you that I'll take care of them through any means necessary...Oh and a little side note to my follower Johnny Curtis, when I said I'll do it by myself I meant it, you got a strike, you get two and you are out of the game. Consider yourself lucky, not everyone who catches me at a bad time gets off so easy...right Kurt?

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 TwYl5

[Randy Orton]
My name...is Randy Orton and right now I am issuing a warning to the entire XWL locker room. If you're feeling lucky and try to take me on, make sure that you get the job done because if you do not? I will.

With that Ortons theme blasts through the speakers once more as he takes to the top rope in a victorious pose as XWL's Breakdown fades to commercial...

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:13 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break as the camera pans around the arena, showing members of the audience in their various XWL Merchandise, including shirts, caps, wristbands, and anything else they could get their hands on, while they hold their sea of signs up proudly. The live audience in attendance cheer in unison as the theme of none other than Mickie James starts playing throughout the arena.*

*Mickie burst out of the backstage area full of energy as the crowd spends no time cheering her on, showing their support for the charismatic diva. She stands on the stage for a few seconds, taking in the cheers from the crowd before skipping down the ramp and slapping the hands of the fans that are standing at the barricade on the right side of the ramp. She slides into the ring before scaling the turnbuckle and doing her signature pose. She then jumps off said turnbuckle and lands on the mat before pacing back and forth for a few seconds as she awaits the arrival of her opponent tonight, Kharma.*

*The eerie laughter of Kharma is heard around the arena, sending chills down many of the fans spines. A few seconds pass before Kharma, along with Raisha Saeed, slowly emerges from the curtain, locking eyes with Mickie James. A few moments pass as Saeed is heard shouting something at Kharma, forcing her to begin her descent down the ramp. Saeed begins shouting at fans who have their arms extended towards on either side of the ramp as Kharma ignores whats going on around her, only focused on Mickie. They both reach the bottom of the ramp before Kharma slowly extends her arm towards the middle rope, pulling herself up to the apron as Saeed stays on the outside of the ring. Kharma enters the ring, not taking her eyes off of Mickie, as her theme dies down, allowing the referee to call for the bell.**

Divas Match

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 BreakdownmickiejamesXWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Redemptionkharma
Mickie James vs. Kharma

*As the match begins, Mickie is shown hesitant to approach Kharma, little by little getting closer, while Kharma just stares a hole into her. Mickie takes a deep breath before charging Kharma with a series of forearms but don't seem to phase her. Knowing that this isn't affecting Kharma in the slightest, Mickie takes a few steps back as Kharma is shown getting angrier with every passing second. Mickie charges Kharma once again, only this time, Kharma catches Mickie's arm and lifts her up for a Military Press but before Kharma could slam Mickie on the mat, she manages to slip out of it and lands in perfect position for her finishing maneuver, the Mickie-DT. She launches herself off the mat but is forced higher than expected by Kharma, before being thrown halfway across the ring and landing face first on the mat. Kharma inches closer to Mickie, who is still seemingly unconscious, but as she is forced to her feet by her hair, she lands a desperation Mick Kick that temporarily staggers Kharma. With the advantage possibly on her side, she walks over to Kharma, possibly to set her up for another Mickie-DT attempt, unfortunately for Mickie, Kharma is now angrier than when the match started and levels Mickie with a swift spinning back fist. Saeed is heard barking orders at Kharma, who picks Mickie up by her hair again and sets her up for what appears to be the Implant Buster. With Mickie unaware of her surroundings, Kharma hooks her arms before lifting her up into the air and slamming her on the mat with a devastating Implant Buster. Saeed begins shouting at Kharma, telling her to cover Mickie. She goes for the cover...*

3!

*Kharma's theme begins to play as she is shown laughing in the ring before returning to a much more serious expression. The ref tries to raise her arm in victory but Kharma is having none of it as she looks at the ref with a look that makes him jump out of the ring. Saeed climbs up onto the apron with a mic in hand before entering the ring and is heard praising Kharma. Saeed raises Kharma's arm into the air and raises her mic to speak but before she can utter so much as a single word...*

*Beth Phoenix appears at the top of the entrance ramp! She makes a beeline for the ring with a steel chair in hand. Kharma and Saeed run for cover and quickly exit the ring as Beth slides in. Beth takes a swing with the chair at Kharma and barely misses her. The crowd are electric as Beth is all fired up. Kharma and Saeed retreat to the top of the entrance ramp and look back at Beth who now has a mic in hand.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 UnOuZ

[Beth Phoenix]
Look at you Kharma! Are you scared? Are you scared that I might actually hurt you... something which hasn't been done to you before? After what you did to me last week, I bet you thought I was gone for good. After I was put me through the announce table, any lesser woman would still be at home recovering. But not me.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 5ypmf

[Beth Phoenix]
I might not be 100% but I still have more than enough left in me to stand up to you. So what I'm asking for... no, what I'm demanding... is that we finally settle this once and for all. This Sunday at Eye For An Eye!

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 DB7FH

*Beth looks around a the fans who pop in a big way. She nods in approval.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 LyBDi

[Beth Phoenix]
I WILL have that match one way or another Kharma. You can try whatever you want to get rid of me... you can attack me every week if you want to... but I will have that match. I won't leave you alone until I do. Everybody wants to see that match... except you.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 1ZBSD

[Beth Phoenix]
So you think about what I said. I'm officially challenging you to a match this Sunday... and I want a response tonight...

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 S5WSM

*Phoenix stares a hole through the monstrous behemoth and Kharma responds with a look of sinister intent. The crowd cheers as the screen fades to black for a commercial break...*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:26 pm

*Breakdown returns from a video package for the Main Event before being taken backstage where Kharma and Raisha Saeed are standing by.*

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 JTM02

{Raisha Saeed}
Beth, you dare interfere in Kharma's business mere moments ago, you think a meager steel chair will help you against the awesome power of Kharma? How wrong you are. I'll tell you what Beth, I'm going to keep this short and sweet, you want to face Kharma so bad that you're willing to do what ever it takes to get a match. You have been put through the announcers table and have resorted to steel chairs to get you the upper hand. This Sunday, you will experience Kharma's presence first hand and the match that you have wanted for weeks, a moment that you have dreamed of has now become a reality but know this Beth, you only have yourself to blame for the pain that will soon follow, that is your final warning.

*With that said, both Kharma and Raisha Saeed walk off camera without saying another word as Breakdown goes to a short commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 pm

{Breakdown comes back from commercial and the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, comes into view on the screen. Sheamus seems the same as he always has been, aggressive, etc, but he seems ready to speak into the camera so let's get ready}

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Capture0007~85

[Sheamus] Next week is the Deadly Games tournament. I'm going to kick everyone in that tournament's heads clean off their shoulders with my mighty brogue kick, no one is going to stand a chance. I've beaten up so many people, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, and even more and it's going to be no different in the tournament. And between the Brogue Kick and the High Cross nobody has a chance in that tournament except me. Alberto Del Rio doesn't have a chance, neither does Mr. Fn, Drew McIntyre, Rob Van Dam, or any of the other jobbers in that match who were obviously put there just to showcase how good I am.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Capture0006~83

[Sheamus] And when I win the United States Championship I'm going to be the most dominating champion. No, not like Ezekiel Jackson, I'm really going to dominate. I'll take on one, two, three, four challengers I don't even care because none of them can compete on the level that I can. And I especially don't have anything to worry about when some of those men in the tournament are of the likes of Damien-

{Suddenly before Sheamus can finish his sentence, none other than Damien Sandow appears behind him. Sandow is wearing his regular robes and appears to have something to say in response to what Sheamus was about to finish saying.}

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Normal_Happy_26th2C_Santino21_-_mp40016

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to beg your indulgence, I believe your statement was just about to attempt to tarnish my reputation. Sheamus I recommend you withdraw your comments towards my being, or else I assure you there will be a consequence.

[Sheamus] Oh yeah? What consequence would that be, fella?

[Damien Sandow] Do not refer to me in your Irish manner, I am not anybody's fella and I never will be. And those consequences you seek knowledge of? You must have faith they will come.

[Sheamus] Faith? What are you talking about? I could Brogue Kick your head off right now if I wanted to, I could destroy you. I'm bigger, stronger, smarter, and overall a better wrestler. You're nothing compared to me. I'm going to win the United States Championship and there's not a thing you can do about it, Sandow.

[Damien Sandow] Very well, I blessed you with a decision and you have decided. You have opted rather than to withdraw your hate-filled words you will accept the following retaliation. Upon the finish of the retaliation, I remind you now to not hold me accountable for any injuries you may sustain for you had a proper warning. Good day to you.

{Sandow smiles a little bit, with an odd kind of look. We have to wonder what he's talking about, but since we can't know for sure, we're left with nothing more than a faint idea. What will he do to Sheamus? Is he bluffing? What more is to come from this? Find out all this and more at Eye for an Eye, 2012...}
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 am

Breakdown returns to ringside, to see JR and Jerry Lawler.

XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 8Khje

[JR]
Welcome back folks! We're just moments away from out main event, a Fatal four way involving four of the Elimination Chamber participants.

[Jerry Lawler]
All of them will be looking to get an advantage heading into Eye for an Eye, but one man who won't get that advantage is Seth Rollins.

[JR]
Indeed Jerry, after the vicious attack by Chris Jericho earlier tonight, Seth Rollins received Neck and Back injuries from that devastating Liontamer. Doctors have ruled that Seth Rollins unable to compete tonight.

[Jerry Lawler]
and it is unknown at this time if Seth can make it to the Elimination Chamber, and Eye for an Eye. It looks like Chris Jericho did some damage to this young and upcoming star.

[JR]
He did indeed, Jerry. But moments after Seth Rollins was ruled out, None other than Shawn Michaels stepped up and offered to replace Seth Rollins in the match tonight, which now means we will see Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan vs the XWL Champion Edge.

[Jerry Lawler]
and I can't wait,JR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012   XWL Breakdown:  9/2/2012  -  9/9/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 9/2/2012 - 9/9/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next