Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011

Go down 
+8
MicksterG951
Jonguin
Zander
Kyle
Alan
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
Ash
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Breakd

Live From – Nashua. New Hampshire
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownericyoungXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsamoajoe
Eric Young Vs Samoa Joe

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Alex Shelley vs Sin Cara

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownbobbyroode
Edge Vs Bobby Roode

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownlaylaXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownrosamendes
Layla Vs Rosa Mendes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowntysonkXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownzack
Tyson Kidd Vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownkurtangleXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownbryandaniel
Kurt Angle Vs Bryan Danielson

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlredemptioneveXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowndivaskaitly
Eve Torres Vs Kaitlyn

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownwilliamregalXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkofikingsto
William Regal Vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownrandyXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkane
Randy Orton Vs Kane

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Steve Austin Vs The Rock

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjohnmorrisoXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownpaullondon
John Morrison Vs Paul London

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownchristian
Davey Richards Vs Christian

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownalbertodelrXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowndolphziggleXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowneddieguerre
Alberto Del Rio & Dolph Ziggler Vs Eddie Guerrero

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownicwadeXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlredemptionworldchampXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionjustingabr
Wade Barrett vs CM Punk vs Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownchristian
Davey Richards Vs Christian

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:01 pm

*Breakdown returns to ringside and a familiar theme hits across the arena*

*Justin Gabriel makes his way out to the ring to a huge pop from the audience*

[Jim Ross] And now here comes one of the brightest young stars in this business today, Justin Gabriel. What a huge opportunity he has at Xtreme X-mas King!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] You're right JR! Justin Gabriel could become our World Heavyweight Champion! Imagine that at this stage in his young career! His future is as bright as ever!

*Gabriel makes his way into the ring, doing his signature taunt on the top rope before entering the ring. Gabriel grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring and begins to speak*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 5rPW9
[Justin Gabriel]
Last week, Wade Barrett found out Exactly what I'm capable off. He tried to attack me from behind backstage, and he got what he deserved. I showed Wade Barrett that I am a threat to him and I sent him crashing through a window. He once again tried to attack me from behind, but this time I was ready for it. I know what to expect from Wade Barrett and his plan backfired. Just like it did eariler that night,when he tried to attack me after I defeated The Miz. Wade keeps taking me lightly and he will regret it just like he did last week.
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 OcUMH
[Justin Gabriel]
It was great last week, to finally get my revenge on not only Wade but The Miz too. I finally got a rematch against the man who took my United States title. The Miz sure does talk a big game, but he can't back it up. He didn't last week, and He didn't during his failed United States title reign. But the sore loser that he is, he and R-Truth.. who I defeated 2 week ago, Had to attack me from behind. The Miz clearly couldn't take in the fact that I defeated him, so he took the cowardly way to attack from behind. But don't worry Miz, I'm sure The Undertaker will give you exactly what you deserve.
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 RRDDx
[Justin Gabriel]
and Finally, tonight I get a chance to prove myself in a triple threat match, against two of my opponents from X-Treme X-Mas. I get to prove that I have what it takes to walk out victorious. I get the chance to prove that I have a chance at becoming world heavyweight champion. I get the chance to show what I can. The Elimination Chamber didn't go to well for me, but this time I'm more determined than ever to become the World Champion. At X-Treme X-Mas I will....

*Justin Gabriel is interrupted by a familiar theme*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] This can't be good...

[Jim Ross] Especially after last week when Gabriel threw Barrett through a window. One can only assume that Barrett will look to exact some revenge tonight...

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 EH52u

*The Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett walks out onto the stage to his customary hostile welcome from the audience. Gabriel's eyes lock onto his arch-rival and he watches intently as Barrett raises his mic and begins to speak after only a few seconds of his music playing.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 FE0aV

[Wade Barrett] The only thing you're going to prove at X-Treme Xmas is that you're definitely the biggest failure on this roster after you once again blow a huge opportunity presented to you. You see Gabriel, unlike you, I have been a success story on my own. The only success you've ever had in your XWL career came when you and I were together as The Corre and I helped you to win the United States title by interfering in your match. Without me, you've proven to be nothing more than a mediocre member of this roster, even resorting to underhanded tactics to try and gain the upper hand before the World title match. You've attacked me from behind several times and last week you threw me through a glass window...

*The crowd cheers as Gabriel smirks.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 8EPD2

[Wade Barrett] But I'm still here. Did you honestly think a glass window would stop me from fulfilling my destiny and becoming World Champion? Nothing will. I have waited for my opportunity to become World Champion for far too long, and I should've had my shot well before you. I shouldn't have to share my chance with you and some pensioner who likes to dress up in luminous spandex and wear capes. But nothing surprises me when it comes to the management of this place. It's taken them this long to finally grant me the match I have longed for and I'm not one to complain about having two other bodies to break. I've already shown CM Punk I am his superior when I defeated him 2 weeks ago and it's an inevitability that I will walk out of X-treme Xmas as the World Heavyweight Champion. And not only that, but I will walk out as a double champion when I retain my Intercontinental Championship against Tyson Kidd... a man who reminds me a lot of you Gabriel, and is just as relevant...

*Barrett smirks.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 YZupH
[Justin Gabriel]
The only success I've had was when I was in The Corre? Where was you when I was defeating some of the top superstars in this company. I defeated the like of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I took Chris Jericho to his very limit. But Of course Wade, I don't expect you to remember this.. afterall It was after Randy Orton punted you out of your job. There is no denying that you have had success here in XWL, but So have I. I've reached an height that you haven't yet, and That is to be in a World Heavyweight Championship match. You haven't main event Pay-Per-Views, But I have Wade. And at X-Treme X-Mas, I'll be the only one of us walking out of there with a Championship title.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Z3p9e

[Wade Barrett] You're obviously still feeling the effects of the concussion I gave you by kicking a door into your head... You think that just competing in a World title match is an accomplishment? Anyone can do that with the management of this place... even Ted Dibiase somehow managed to get a World title shot before me even though I dominated him for months at the start of the year. The fact is Gabriel, you didn't win that match. You lost. And you're going to be experiencing the very same feeling of failure and disappointment at Xtreme X-Mas when once again you're left basking in my shadow, just like The Corre. Neither you, or anybody else wants to acknowledge the facts. Because you know full well that when I am in any match, whether it be against you... the apparent "best in the world" and current World Champion CM Punk... or five other men in one night... I will walk out victorious. Unlike you Gabriel, I am not a let down and I live up to the hype every time I step foot in that ring, and X-Treme Xmas will be no different.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 YsDhl
[Justin Gabriel]
You're right, I Didn't win the match. But I have proved I have what it takes to main event shows for this company.I have proved I have what it takes to be with the best this company has to offer. And I'm going to prove that I can take it that one step further. See Wade, not winning the World Title won't be the only thing you fail to back up. Passing Shawn Michaels Intercontinental Championship reign will be another.For weeks that's all you've said, But I know for a fact that You won't pass that reign. Just like you did against Randy Orton, you will get to cocky for your own good, and you will fail to back up all the talk. All you ever mention is the same accomplishments over and over again, You are living off what you've done in the past, whilst I'm looking at what I can do in the future.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Hqj4Q

[Wade Barrett] Again, you make no sense. You really need to get that head of yours checked out as I'm now certain you're still suffering from that concussion. My words clearly aren't sinking into that thick skull of yours despite me leaving a fracture in it big enough for anything to get inside you brain. I have never failed to back up on anything I said I would accomplish. And if you go back and watch the Elimination Chamber match for the Intercontinental Championship at Eye For An Eye, I regained my title from Orton in yet another dominating display and I hospitalized him after the match. Tell me exactly how that's cocky or failing to back up my words? Or even better, rather than listening to you spout nonsense again, how about I come down there right now and I give you a preview of what's in-store at X-Treme Xmas?

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 OrC5Z

*Wade lowers his mic and begins walking towards the ring.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] This can't be good...

[Jim Ross] It looks like we're going to have another brawl between these two on our hands in a moment ladies and gentlemen! If the past is anything to go by, I'd recommend removing the children from view of the TV screen right now!

*As Barrett climbs the ring steps, he leaves his mic on the apron before climbing through the ropes. Gabriel has also ditched his mic and is standing in a position prepped for combat with both arms raised in a guard. As it appears things are about to get heated between the two, familiar music plays...*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] And now here's Punk!

[Jim Ross] I knew it was only a matter of time before our World Champion arrived on the scene. He isn't one to stand by and let people talk about him or his title and he always has a lot to say.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Cmdw2

[[Punk]]:: I hope nobody minds, but I would like to interject myself into this little lovers tiff. You see I was sitting backstage, watching everything both of you have been saying and there is one thing that has stuck out in my mind. Apart from the fact that this is boring the holy hell out of me and everyone else, it was also when you Justin called out Wade for mentioning the same accomplishments over and over again. While that's true I do find it a tad ironic that you're the one pointing that out. You see Wade my go on and on about how he beat 5 men in the same night, how he is the Intercontinental Champion, all while you have been holding onto that PPV main event that you briefly appeared in all that while ago.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Dwcm4

[[Punk]]:: So pointing fingers and making accusations isn't the wisest of decisions on your part Justin, as you're commiting the very same crimes. You were a former United States Champion, you main evented a PPV, it's all becomming very boring. I just wish one of, if not both of you get some new material in the near future. Oh, I just seen your eyes spark up then Wade. I know what you're thinking about saying, something along the lines of "I shall get new material when I become World Heavyweight Champion", am I on the right lines there? I bet I am, how do you two plan on being entertaining Champions when you can't be entertaining in a promo? I'm the saving grace right now, I'm saving these people from the boredom that you're feeding them.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Cmdw3

[[Punk]]:: First we have the always entertaining Justin Gabriel claiming that he is going to be the next big thing in this company. You know what? I've believed everything you've said since you've left The Corre, but now it's your time to prove yourself. Later on tonight I want more than a claim, I want you to go out there and prove to everybody that Justin Gabriel belongs in this World Championship match. You go out there tonight and prove that Wade Barrett is not the only successful part of what was The Corre, prove to everybody that you have just a big of a chance of being the "Shawn Michaels" of your little tag team. You do that and maybe people will start taking your quest for gold seriously, you do that and maybe people will start taking Justin Gabriel seriously and they might just realise that you should not be taken lightly. Until then, everything you say is just going to pass by unnoticed.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Cmdw4

[[Punk]]:: Now we come to you, Wade. Not only do you come out here and bore people consistantly, but you've started to jack other Wrestler's lines? Not even entertaining ones at that. I swear to God I am becomming sick and tired of hearing about "Destiny", I was already near suicidal with Berto's abuse of the word, but now you're going to join in on it too? I'm slowly getting pushed over the edge and somebody is going to end out getting a kick upside the head if certain people don't start showing some originality. Destiny means nothing in this industry, you have to earn everything. Destiny does not play a role and I will prove that to everybody that blindly follows this lie, I proved it with Alberto and now I'm going to prove it to you Wade. Now if I remember correctly, before I came out here you too were about to beat the holy hell out of one another, but I assume you're going to take the boring option and try to be witty and entertaining on the microphone. So please, one of you take the wheel...

*Gabriel picks his mic up again.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 ILOtl
[Justin Gabriel]
You're right,Punk. This is my chance to prove myself to everyone. and I'm going to take that chance. It's time for me to make a huge name for myself, not just this week but at X-Treme X-Mas too. Everything I've done since Wade let his jealousy end The Corre has been building up to this very moment. Tonight, I will show you, and Wade.. Exactly what I can do. I will show all my doubters that I have what it takes to be at the top of this company. Tonight is the first step on my rise to taking away that World Heavyweight Championship. Tonight, I will stop just taking the best to their limit... Tonight, I take it that one step further.and defeat the best this company has to offer.

*Barrett, who now also has his mic in hand, interjects himself into the lines of speech.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 OgO5O

[Wade Barrett] Just like all the other times you've said that right Gabriel? You're like a stuck record and you need to change your tune. It's about time you woke up, smelt the roses and realized that you are nowhere near mine, or CM Punk's level. We are world class caliber athletes, while you're nothing but a flash-in-the-pan pretender. You've had several opportunities to shine and each time you've failed miserably. Why will X-treme Xmas or tonight be any different? You and Randy Savage would be better off sitting backstage deciding on which ridiculous colours to use for your attires next, while CM Punk and I go toe to toe and put on one hell of a match. You're nowhere near deserving of a World title shot and neither is that fossil who should be holed up in a retirement home dosed up on medication where he belongs.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 DCozL

[Wade Barrett] And Punk, do you honestly think I haven't earned everything I have accomplished? Ever since I came to XWL I have fought tooth and nail for everything I have achieved. But you're right, the word destiny is overused, but in my case it is the best way to describe my rise to glory and my imminent World Championship title reign. I always knew I would be the first British World Champion in XWL, so I feel that it is my destiny to go on and defeat you, Justin Gabriel and Randy Savage at the Pay-Per-View. But make no mistake about it, I am not a poster boy or someone with a silver spoon stuck in their mouth who gets everything handed to them. I earn everything that I get, and if you disagree with that Punk, I have no problems destroying you once again and showing that the so-called dominant, unbeatable World Champion can't hold a candle to Wade Barrett.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 YKs2i

[Wade Barrett] And as much as the both of you deny it, and as much as all of these people don't want to believe it... the reality is that come X-Treme Xmas, Wade Barrett will be your World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Oy6HJ

[Wade Barrett] And I can assure you, that when I am World Heavyweight Champion, that title will be going nowhere anytime soon. Now if...

*Suddenly Gabriel hits Barrett over the back of the head with his microphone. The big Brit is downed instantly and Gabriel begins landing right hand after right hand as Barrett tries to cover up.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What is he doing? What a cowardly attack from behind!

[Jim Ross] Cowardly? Attacks from behind have become something of Wade Barrett's trademark. It's about time he got a taste of his own medicine.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] But Gabriel has attacked him from behind on more than one occasion now! What a coward!

*Punk just smirks and laughs to himself as he walks back behind the curtain as the two former Corre members continue to brawl. Barrett has managed to get to his feet despite a flurry of offense from Gabriel, and knees him firmly in the gut. Gabriel is doubled over in pain and clearly winded as Barrett hits him with a big uppercut, sending Gabriel to the canvas.*

[Jim Ross] And there's Barrett's vast experience in brawls showing through. He's turned this one around in a heart beat.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] As much as I like Justin Gabriel - and who doesn't - he's about to get what he deserves after cheap-shotting Barrett like he did.

*As Gabriel struggles to his feet he is met with a devastating big boot delivered with force by the Intercontinental Champion.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What a shot!

[Jim Ross] Gabriel is out of it right now.

*Barrett lifts the broken Gabriel up to his feet, onto his shoulders and in one swift motion delivers Wasteland to his foe to finish the brawl.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Li1l5

[Jim Ross] One has to wonder what implications this brawl will have on our main event here tonight. I'm sure this brawl took a lot out of both men so CM Punk will surely have the advantage heading into this one.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Gabriel will definitely have a hard time clearing the cobwebs after this. He's in la la land right now!

*Barrett begins his exit up the entrance ramp, but before leaving he turns to take one last look at his handiwork with a smirk on his face.*

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 KKYSV

*Gabriel remains motionless as the screen fades away to a promotional video for The Phenomenal AJ Styles.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownalbertodelrXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowndolphziggleXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowneddieguerre
Alberto Del Rio & Dolph Ziggler Vs Eddie Guerrero

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownicwadeXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 XwlredemptionworldchampXWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionjustingabr
Wade Barrett vs CM Punk vs Justin Gabriel

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
W
A
T
C
H
T
H
E
M
A
T
C
H
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*The Bell rings and Justin Gabriel' theme hits across the arena to a huge pop from the audience. Gabriel slowly gets to his feet, clearly in pain after the match. Gabriel gets to his feet and the Referee raises his arm in victory*
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_lw219pUQcd1r5nnkho1_400

[J.R]
If there was any doubt before, then Gabriel has just shown that he has what it takes by defeating two of the top stars in this company!

*Wade Barrett is still laid out in the ring barley moving after been defeated by his rival, as Gabriel continues to celebrate*
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 MJyD5
*CM Punk has made it to his feet*
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Vucx9

*Gabriel and Punk just stand staring at each other... then CM Punk lets out a smile before giving Gabriel a small applause before grabbing the World Title and leaving Gabriel to celebrate his victory*
XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_lqljtmKDXA1qh16too3_250
*Gabriel gets onto the top rope and raises his arms*

[JR]
Could this be a sign of things to come at X-Treme X-Mas?
[King]
I don't know,JR. It will be an entire different challenge at X-Treme X-Mas. Not only will Gabriel have to also defeat Macho Man but there will also be Tables, Ladders and Chairs in there!

*Gabriel continues to celebrate as Breakdown goes off the air*

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011   XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 11/12/2011 - 18/12/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3