Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]

Go down 
+6
Sam
LazyEye513
ShowStoppa190
Austin
Zack
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 5:00 pm

No one has claimed the opener as of this moment so if you'd like to do it please post stating you will.

LIVE FROM: The Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE:  1/13/2021 @ 4:30 PM EST

All Match Results and Videos will be delivered to every participant in every match, the winner will be responsible for ensuring the match is posted, but they'll also need to ensure their fellow participants don't need any promos posted before they do so.

IF you want to do a write up instead of using the video that is also fine the videos are more so proof of the simulation and the actual reveal of the result so use them or not that's up to you.

If you have any booking requests or ideas for the next show aka Octane on 1/13/2021 then please send those to any of the admins ASAP as we'll be booking far in advance.  

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Of5UwRW[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] OgZ9HY5

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] GnxsCrz[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] DsH8Woq

[ Jon Moxley In Action ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] COYv7rO

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Sw5N2Hz[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] VLpkKgq

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] K3wPOpY[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] IgpCWvU
[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 4seG7D3[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] D4FUHum

[ Nia Jax's Open Challenge ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] AmixMMr

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] A0FHzoh[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] WdURWdF

[ Chris Jericho Returns To Action ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 7cjBvHb

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] ApW1sXD[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] CH0btAL

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 0xPeZXP[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] MBNFqdJ

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 6cQ2WXd[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] MhLCF51

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[  A NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Srf7Ryt

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 2:39 pm

The opener has been claimed and it'll be posted later today so please withhold all posts until it's up.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 3:11 pm

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 7f09cdf3897d84c4-600x338

[BETH PHOENIX]
The road to Under Pressure continues as we bring you the hardest hitting show on television! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to XWL Octane! My name is Beth Phoenix alongside Wade Barrett and Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, and tonight, we've got a show for you that is truly stacked from top to bottom!

[MVP]
That's right, Beth! A former multi-time XWL World Champion makes his in-ring return to XWL as none other than Chris Jericho will be in action tonight!

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Of5UwRW[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] OgZ9HY5

[WADE BARRETT]
But that's not the only big return tonight, Monty! THE MAN is back! Becky Lynch makes her return to XWL for the first time in over a year, as she steps back into an XWL ring to go one-on-one with the always dangerous Asuka!

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] K3wPOpY[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] IgpCWvU
[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 4seG7D3[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] D4FUHum

[BETH PHOENIX]
As the XWL Tag Team Championships have been revived, so too has the tag team scene in XWL! Tonight, two teams look to stake their claim to the gold as The Undisputed Era, Roderick Strong and Kyle O'Reilly go head-to-head with The Good Brothers of Balor Club!

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 6cQ2WXd[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] MhLCF51

[WADE BARRETT]
And speaking of Balor Club, the leader of Balor Club is in action tonight in a non-title match against the XWL Intercontinental Champion, "The Bastard" PAC!

[MVP]
And of course, we can't go forgetting about what Bray Wyatt may have in mind, as he hosts a special New Year's Edition of the Firefly Funhouse to bring us into 2021 with...well, whatever the hell he wants, I guess! And y'know...I'm wondering if Alexa Bliss has also found her way into the Funhouse like The Fiend has seemingly found his way into her life.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] COYv7rO[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] EBtaTG6

[BETH PHOENIX]
After abandoning his Enterprise cohorts and the XWL Universe seemingly witnessing the demise of both The Enterprise and "The American Dragon", the unpredictable Jon Moxley is in action tonight...and I'm personally hoping for an explanation from our XWL World Heavyweight Champion, Robert Roode.

[MVP]
Hey, uh...y'all see what's going on in the ring, right? It ain't just me?

[BETH PHOENIX]
...Oh boy.

As Octane begins, the ring is filled with a bunch of...Christmas presents? However, before an explanation can be heard, the arena is suddenly turned pitch black except for one solo spotlight on the right side of the ring, a figure in a white hooded jacket standing in the spotlight with their head down. The figure holds a microphone in one hand, the other hand tugging the hood off of their head, said head lifting up to reveal Ruby Riott! Ruby has a smirk on her lips as she steps closer to the hard cam, leaning against the ropes, the spotlight following her and blanketing her in light as she speaks.

[RUBY RIOTT]
Ahh, another year has come and gone, and this one was probably the crappiest year of all time, huh? And with that comes a big ol' New Year's shindig! A bunch of stupid people undoubtedly going out and partying without masks and coming home to infecting their poor grannies. People making New Year's resolutions that they'll just give up on after a month and go right back to the status quo. Well let me tell you...we're both sick and tired of the status quo. So unlike all of you, who are perfectly content with everything staying exactly the same! Perfectly content sitting and doing nothing! We decided that it was time to abolish the status quo and turn this women's division...hell, this entire company upside down on it's goddamn head. We saw something that's not ours...so we're going to do something about it and reach out and grab it from this company's cold, rotting fingers.

[RUBY RIOTT]
But you know, that's the thing with these multi-million dollar corporations and companies, ain't it? They have more than everyone else, they sacrifice the lives of the poor to further feed the pockets of the rich. And yet, they still have this...this insatiable appetite for more and more and more. They're just sitting there at this screwed up chess board called life, like people's lives are just games to them. And then? Then they just...just keep on charging their pawns in to be sacrificed because they want to go straight for the king. And you know what? We decided we want to go straight for the king, too. We decided a coup d'etat was the only thing that can save this division...save this company.

[RUBY RIOTT]
I mean, for god's sake, look around you, people! This place is a shell of it's former self! Faces come and go, contracts signed and ripped up and management fumbling around to the point that not only was one show cancelled last year, but this show was put on hiatus for months! But see...whether you people want to believe it or not? This company has had one constant for...oh god, years now! Because this company? XWL...it's been infected for years. See, there's been this...this tumor that just hasn't been cut out yet...and I think it's about time finally rip the bandaid off and we cut it out ourselves. Ain't that right, babe?

Ruby lifts her right hand up towards the other side of the ring, motioning for something. As she does, another spotlight flickers on, revealing the same hooded figure who was sitting beside Ruby Riott at XWL Homecoming. However, the hooded figure at last turns around, revealing themselves to be... Liv Morgan! Liv flips her hood back and gives her silver and black locks a quick flick out of the jacket. A twisted grin appears across her face as she looks across the ring at Ruby, and back towards the main camera. Her tear drop, harlequin-esque makeup shimmers under the spotlights as she raises a microphone of her own to chime in.

[LIV MORGAN]
Couldn'ta said it better myself, Rue! You and I? We've been pawns in their game for a little too long, and I think it's about damn time that we take control of OUR careers, and OUR lives, seeing as the powers that be are too busy twiddling their thumbs behind their big oak desks. Y'see XWL, the dangerous thing about walking over people like us? Is that eventually you pile the bodies so high that they start to band together and create an obstacle that you can't dispose of so easily. This behemoth of a corporation has given Ruby and I dirt time and time again, all the while happily cashing in and collecting a check on our downfalls. We've had to fight and claw for every little thing that we've ever achieved in this company. We've put in the work, and we're ready for our piece of the pie.

[LIV MORGAN]
Now you might look at me and say: "But Liv, you've had great success in XWL. What are you so mad about?" And I hate to tell you all this, but XWL isn't new to this game they're playing. They're not stupid, and they know exactly what they're doing. They're masters of cover-ups and playing favorites. It's only when you look closely at the fine print that you truly see the error of their ways, and Ruby and I will NOT be covered up and pushed aside without raising a little hell in the process. It's true, I've reached the top and I've touched gold on more than one occasion, but what do I have to show for it? Where exactly did that all go?... Oh! That's right, they STRIPPED me of it because they wanted a "fresh start..." Yet now, after the longest hiatus this industry has ever seen, they're more than happy to keep Blue Balls Banks at the top of the mountain. Funny how that works, isn't it, Rue?

Ruby noticeably nods her head in agreement with Liv's words, mouthing "So true...so true..." before bringing the microphone up to her mouth.

[RUBY RIOTT]
It's almost like there's been zero change from Vince McMahon running the show to Edge and Beth running it, huh? People in charge are still constantly playing favorites and keeping the people they want at the top in place at the top. Now, don't get me wrong, when Liv says we want our piece of the pie? We mean it. We don't want the whole pie...we just want the pieces that were ours to begin with, the pieces that were yanked off our plates and put onto the plates of people like Sasha Banks, people like Alexa Bliss, like Kairi Sane. And see, unlike Kairi Sane? Unlike Alexa Bliss? Unlike...Sasha Banks...I actually care about the people closest to me. Unlike Sasha Banks, I actually care about you, Liv. And we both care about the future of this company, and we're so, so sad to see the shape that it's in.

[RUBY RIOTT]
See, Liv and I...we love this business. We love this industry. We love XWL, but we both realize that this business, that this industry, that XWL...much like Sasha, much like Alexa, much like Kairi, they're all rotten to the core. As much as I hate to admit it...as much as WE hate to admit it...everything we love? This business...this industry, this company is quite obviously rotting...decaying from the inside out and it's finally time we came together to pull the plug and rip the rotting, decaying parts clean out. And then? We'll put our own, fresh parts back inside and get this company back to the juggernaut that it used to be.

[RUBY RIOTT]
And it starts tonight, when we turn this company on its head and make sure that useless broad sitting on commentary and her equally useless cripple husband realize that everything they know is about to change. Because you see, Beth Phoenix and her husband, the two people who run this whole show...they need to realize that this company has passed fossils like them by. But since, like most old people, they're too stubbornly entrenched in their ways...maybe we should give them a gift and show them why this business is changing for the better.

Ruby quickly steps out of the spotlight for a moment, the sounds of a few boxes quickly being moved around in heard in the darkness before Ruby returns into the spotlight, a box held delicately under her left arm, her right arm lifted to hold the microphone as she continues speaking.

[RUBY RIOTT]
So all of that said, speaking of gifts...well, we intended to do this during Christmas, but Liv was busy kicking Asuka and Bayley's ass, so I didn't want to take away time she could spend preparing for her match to do this...so we're going to go ahead and exchange our gifts right now, live in front of all of you sitting at home. So here, Liv, here's your gift. It's not much, but I just want to show you how much I appreciate you and everything you've done for me the last four months. Just be careful with it, because much like Sasha Banks' ego...it's fragile.

Liv is heard audibly giggling as Ruby smirks into the hard camera, boos audibly heard from the XWL Universe watching from home. Liv's hands cup over her mouth as she bounces back and forth on her tippy toes in eager anticipation, like a child on Christmas morning. She finally extends her arms outwards and receives the gift from Riott, who takes a step back to allow Morgan a little room to tear into her gift, and that she did. Like a wild hyena tearing into the carcass of an antelope, Liv's hands swipe and claw and rip away as wrapping paper shreds fly in the air and float towards the mat around her. Once all is said and done, Liv removes the cover over the box, and her eyes light up in awe and joy. A large, open grin emerges across her face as she glances across the ring at Ruby, while slowly pulling her gift from the box. As she pulls it from its housing, the camera zooms in and gets a view of a metal baseball bat with black and green swirls and stripes.

Of course, given Liv's history of weapons and vandalism, this spells bad news for the locker room. But for the former Women's Champion, it was the most honest and heart-felt gift she had ever received. She drops the box onto the mat and with both hands, gets a good grip to prep for a few practice swings. Liv then points and aims the bat as if it were a shotgun, getting used to its weight and dimensions before twirling around in place out of glee and excitement. The Delinquent bounds over to the resident Anarchist and leaps into her arms, wrapping her legs around her waist and giving her a tight squeeze of gratitude. Elated squeals can be heard leaving the mouth of Liv, as we overhear her repeating the words: "I LOVE IT! AHHH! Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!"

Ruby laughs and spins Liv around in her embrace before setting her back down again, prompting Liv to take a breath and lift her microphone again.

[LIV MORGAN]
Rue, you SHOULDN'T have!... Buuut, I'm SO glad you did, because I kinda got you a little somethin' somethin' too.

Morgan trots over to the pile of presents and begins to look over the nametags, whipping all of the ones not made out to Ruby out of the way. As she does this, clearing a path through the mountain of gifts, she can be heard muttering the names on the tags as she casts them aside.

[LIV MORGAN]
Piggles.... Spirit.... Psycho.... Hmmmmmm.... Ah! Here it is!

After finally clearing enough room to access a massive, nearly 6 foot tall box, Liv steps back and points towards it with her newly acquired baseball bat.

[LIV MORGAN]
Before you dig in, I wanted to get you something that symbolizes all of the struggles and the hardships that people like us have had to endure at the hands of the business that we give our all to. Something that signifies what was previously the status quo. Something that we can now proudly discard of together, and start a new normal in its place. The first step of many in the direction of change. Out with the old, and in with the new, Rue! Merry Christmas!

Ruby flashed a soft, warm smile towards her newfound friend as she places her hand on Liv's shoulder, whispering a quick "Love you." before grabbing the wrapping paper, yanking it down...to reveal that the giant present was just a group of poles covered in wrapping paper to cover up Ruby's gift.

[WADE BARRETT]
...Beth...is that...

[BETH PHOENIX]
...Oh my god...

Ruby's eyes quickly light up at the sight before her, a sick grin forming on both her and Liv's faces as Ruby's gift is revealed to be a battered, lifeless Natalya. The crowd at home is visibly shocked and appalled by what they're seeing as Liv uses the baseball bat to lift Natalya's head up by the chin. Ruby tosses her head back and cackles wickedly, Liv happily giggling beside her as she steps forwards, grabbing a handful of Natalya's hair, lightly smacking Natalya's cheek.

[RUBY RIOTT]
You told me you always go all out for your friends for Christmas, but this is even better than I expected! God...you're the best, Liv. You see, folks...this is what real friends do for each other! They always have each other's backs, and they give each other the best gift they've ever gotten every single year! I think it's time I give it a test drive...

Ruby quickly grabs a bottle of water from a table set up in the ring, unscrewing the cap. Hunching down, she aims the bottle and quickly jolts it forwards, the contents quickly splashing Natalya in the face, seemingly jolting Natalya awake! Natalya coughed and sputtered as Ruby and Liv laughed before Natalya suddenly shot out of the chair, punching Ruby in the face! Ruby falls to the mat as Nattie heads towards Liv, only for Liv to swing the bat and connect with Nattie's knee, sending her to her good knee in pain before Ruby yanked Nattie by the arm, pulling something out of her jacket and striking Nattie in the head with it! Blood immediately trickles down Natalya's forehead as the camera catches what's in Ruby's hand: a now-bloody railroad spike!

Ruby drops to a knee over the prone body of Natalya, repeatedly jamming the spike into Nattie's forehead. Blood staining the sharp metal spike as well as the mat before Ruby grabs the rope and pulley system used to keep her gift together. A wicked grin forms on Ruby's lips as Liv pins Nattie down with the baseball bat across her throat while Ruby ties the rope around Nattie's feet as Liv grabs the bow from her gift to Ruby, sticking it directly onto the crown of Natalya's head. Standing to her own feet, Liv quickly begins yanking the rope to the system, a bloodied Natalya slowly ascending from the mat by her tied feet. Hanging lifelessly upside down above Ruby and Liv, Ruby directly below Natalya as Natalya's blood drips down onto her white jacket and onto her head, an unhinged look in her eyes as she holds the microphone up.

[RUBY RIOTT]
We told you that this was going to happen, but you didn't listen to us! So now...we're going to make sure that you listen loud and clear, whether you want to or not. This company repeatedly tried to chew us up and spit us out. This company repeatedly tried to break us. This company repeatedly tried to kill our love for this industry. This company repeatedly SCREWED us over and over and over again, but you just couldn't get the job done, huh? You can't break us. You can't kill us. But one look above us will tell each and every one of you that we can break you....that we can kill anything and everything that you love whenever we damn well please. And the best part is...there's not a damn thing that XWL management, the XWL locker room, or any of the XWL Universe can do to stop us.

Liv Morgan quickly ties down the rope holding Natalya upside down from the ceiling to one of the ring ropes before joining Ruby in a single spotlight, Natalya's blood now dripping down onto both of them, Ruby's arm wrapping around Liv's shoulder, a quick, affenctionate peck of her lips pressed to the top of her newfound partner's head before she glares into the hard camera.

[RUBY RIOTT]
We told you at XWL Homecoming that we were going to bring your heroes to their knees, and you can take another look above us to show you just how serious we are. We're sick and tired of being overlooked, underappreciated, and flat-out screwed over by this company...and now we're going to squeeze the life out of this company and leave it a broken, helpless mess...just like we just did to one of the XWL's greatest female superstars of all time. That woman took almost a year of my career away from me...so we took the rest of her career away from her. And if you get in our way of breaking this company? You'll suffer just like she's suffered tonight. Karma is a cruel, cruel bitch, but she's child's play compared to us, now that we're united as one. So hey, if you've got the balls to try it, be our guest, try and stop us!

Ruby takes a quick look up to the heavens, watching Natalya's blood drip down onto her face before gazing back into the hard cam.

[RUBY RIOTT]
At least you'll have the comfort of knowing that you picked a beautiful hill to die on.

Liv's head tilts back in a chaotic chuckle, but her wide grin slowly fades as she tilts her head back down and her eyes become laser-focused onto the camera.

[LIV MORGAN]
And like Ruby just said, the ones who you tried so desperately to chew up and spit back out again? Are the ones who are about to make, you... CHOKE.

With a particular amount of venom in her last few words, Liv's eyes burn wholes into the camera's lens, staring right into the soul of every man, woman, and child watching at home. Her twisted grin finds its way back onto her face as she very suddenly lifts her newly acquired baseball bat high above her head, and with both hands and all of her might, she swings it down full force and lands a direct hit onto the pulley system that was suspending Natalya above the ring. The contraption shatters, sending the rope flying up while Natalya's body becomes a human mic drop, crashing down onto the mat from 10 feet in the air and landing just a couple mere feet behind XWL's newest duo.

With the thud of the great Natalya's body meeting the unforgiving surface of the mat, Liv and Ruby's joint theme song begins to play. Ruby makes her way over to the ropes, sitting on the center rope and propping the top rope up onto her shoulder to give her new partner an ample amount of room to exit. Riott extends her arm forward and says: "After you" with a warm and genuine smile on her face, the warm blood of Natalya still dripping down her forehead. Morgan struts over and raises an index finger, dragging it across the forehead of her partner and collecting some of the fresh droplets before they made their way down into Ruby's eyes. Liv then pops her index finger into her own mouth and sucks the blood right off before replying to Riott. "Such a gentleman!"

Morgan returns a smile and props her baseball bat back across her shoulders, using both hands to keep it steady as it rests behind her neck while she ducks down between the ropes and emerges onto the apron. Ruby is quick to join her, leading the way down steel staircase. Once at the bottom, the two wrap one respective arm around the other's shoulders, laughing to themselves as they revel in the chaos that they've just created on live television. The medical staff soon come barreling down the ramp passed Morgan and Riott, gurney, neck brace, and gauze in hand. Ruby can be heard shouting: "Good luck with that one, boys! You're gonna need it." Liv promptly chimes in as they pass by: "Yeah, we took real good care of her for ya!"

The camera flickers back and forth between the staff who are rapidly struggling to get Natalya the immediate care that she needs, and the laughing, blood-covered faces of Morgan and Riott who are now standing at the top of the ramp. Or as they would phrase it, on the top of the world.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 1:30 am

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] FiNbCl4

As we return from commercial break, there’s a promo that plays for the upcoming pay-per-view, Under Pressure, where it’s announced that the once North American Championship will be on the line and a new champion would be crowned at the event… but who’s going to be in the match? How many women are going to be in the match? What type of match are we going to see these women compete in? There are still so many questions to be answered. We didn’t get any indication as the video package was played to hype up the match. Then we head into the General Manager’s office where we see Edge and Beth Phoenix standing with each other discussing the upcoming championship match.

[EDGE]
We need to deliver big. Like really big. Astronomically big!

[BETH PHOENIX]
I understand, honey, but we need to make sure we choose the right people to be in the match. After what happened to Kairi Sane, we need to make sure we have a champion who can deliver big because there’s going to be a lot of pressure to come in this reign.

[EDGE]
What you’re saying is that the champion will be… under pressure?

And Beth Phoenix proceeds to give her husband THAT look. The look that reads ‘I wish I could smack you right now but you’re lucky we’re on live television’ look while Edge seems all too proud of himself because of that pun.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Anyways… Do you have any suggestions? And please, be serious. I want what’s best for the women and I want this match to not be seen as an afterthought compared to the Women’s Championship.

[EDGE]
You know, I had someone in mind. I was thinking we could put…

But then there’s a knock on the door which takes their attention away from the conversation they were having. Of course, Edge doesn’t even get a chance to say who he was thinking.

[EDGE]
Come in!

The looks on their faces grow brighter with a smile on their face as the camera turns to reveal one man walking into the office being followed by two others. It’s Randy Orton being tailed by The Revival.

[RANDY ORTON]
Adam. Beth. It’s great to see the two of you.

Randy shares a hug with Edge and then Beth Phoenix.

[BETH PHOENIX]
It’s great to see you as well. How are you? What can we do for you?

Randy Orton crosses his arms over his chest and he takes a look back at Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder and the three of them all share a look with one another. Almost as if that’s exactly what they wanted to be asked.

[RANDY ORTON]
I’m good. I’m doing really good. I hope you are doing well also. The same goes to your children. Tell them that Uncle Randy says “hi” next time you see them. I actually still have some Christmas presents to give them so I’ll make sure to come by one of these days so I can hand them out. Now, I’m no eavesdropper… but I just so happened to be walking by with the boys and I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation from a moment ago. The conversation regarding the North American Championship and the match that you guys have planned at Under Pressure. I couldn’t help but overhear how you want this match to be big… and I come to you with a solution to your problem.

It was at this moment that Edge and Beth looked at each other with the same look of confusion on their face before they turned back to Randy Orton and The Revival.

[EDGE]
I’m sorry but… I’m not sure what you mean.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Yeah, I don’t understand either. You know the North American Championship is a championship for the women to compete for, right?

[EDGE]
Actually, I had an idea in mind before you came in. I was thinking about our roster and I thought that…

Once again, Edge is interrupted before he could get his thoughts out.

[RANDY ORTON]
I want you to forget who you had in mind because whoever you had in mind cannot compare to the superstar who I had in mind.

[EDGE]
Okay, Randy. Let’s cut to the chase. Out with it.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Yes, Randy. Would you please get to the point?

[RANDY ORTON]
Alright. Here’s my point. You want a champion who can deliver? You want a champion who can handle the pressure? You want a champion who could help lead the division? I give you…

The Revival steps to the side as Randy Orton turns his attention to the entrance to the General Manager’s office. He has his signature smirk on his face as we hear the door open and then close. Both Beth Phoenix and Edge seem a little surprised and Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder begin to clap their hands as a figure walks into the camera’s view and positions herself beside Randy Orton.

[RANDY ORTON]
Charlotte Flair

A fellow generational talent stands besides Randy Orton now and she shares similar confidence to Randy. Charlotte extends her hand to Beth Phoenix and Edge. Beth extends her hand to meet with Charlotte’s and they shake hands.

[CHARLOTTE FLAIR]
It’s a pleasure to meet the two of you.

[RANDY ORTON]
Now, let’s talk about this match. You had an idea but I want you to think about my idea. I want you to think about inserting Charlotte Flair into the match. I want you to think about the possibility of the North American Championship being worn around the waist of a wrestler like her. Mostly everything that I know has been taught to me by Ric Flair and all the hours we spent on the road with each other. I am without a shadow of a doubt the greatest professional wrestler on this roster and you can thank Ric Flair for that… and now, I bring you someone who’s not only been trained by Ric Flair but someone who’s related to Ric Flair. Someone who’s got wrestling in her blood. The voices in my head, the voices they told me that I need her by our side. They told me that we are not a complete unit until we have Charlotte Flair by our side. Charlotte Flair doesn’t just legitimize us, me and the Revival, but it gives us a chance to legitimize this company and it’s women’s division. Those voices tell me that we need her… just as much as you need her.

Orton flashes a smirk at Edge as he finishes speaking. The four wrestlers stare at each other for a moment before Edge and Beth Phoenix find themselves bringing their eyes back to one another. Surely, it’s a great offer… and perhaps it’s one that Vince McMahon, the previous owner of XWL, would’ve jumped on without a second thought, but they run things differently. They both share a deep breath and then Edge is the one to speak up.

[EDGE]
I appreciate the offer and I cannot deny that this… this is unexpected and Charlotte, I welcome you back to the company. It’s great to have you and I look forward to working with you… but we simply cannot put Charlotte in the match without seeing her in action first.

[BETH PHOENIX]
And we can organize that next week. Charlotte Flair makes her XWL return. If Charlotte impresses us then we can look into adding her to the championship match at Under Pressure. We cannot make any promises as this will not be a qualifying match.

[EDGE]
How does that sound? Does that sound fair?

Randy Orton and Charlotte Flair look to each other and they mutter some words to each other as Edge and Beth await a response. Charlotte then looks to the owners of the company.

[CHARLOTTE FLAIR]
You’ve got yourself a deal. I’ll make sure to bring my gear to the arena next week. I suggest you choose someone who… someone who has no issues bowing down after I beat them.

Charlotte does a signature Flair ‘WOO!’ as she turns away and begins to exit the Office with Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder following her. Randy Orton with his arms crossed laughs as he goes to leave but then Randy reaches out and he places a hand on the shoulder of the Missourian. Orton glances down at the hand and then back at Edge.

[EDGE]
Randy, I wanted to speak to you about something before you leave. Do you mind sticking around? Beth needs to get back to the commentary table but I believe this is a conversation just you and I could have.

The cameras then fade to the next segment as Beth leaves the office and Edge and Randy begin to speak to one another.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 11:49 pm

[???]
Y'know what's funny? It was never supposed to be me...

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still701

[BECKY LYNCH]
I was never supposed to make it to the big time. I was never supposed to succeed...

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still699

[BECKY LYNCH]
...But I scratched, and I clawed, and I finally made it.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still448

[BECKY LYNCH]
I defied all the critics. I spat in the face of every single person who told me that I would never succeed, told me that I would never make it to the bigtime. I took my first XWL contract with me back home to this lil' cozy town...my hometown of Limerick in Ireland, back to those people who told me I'd never live my dream. I just remember that I kicked in the doors and I shoved it in all their faces and told them "Rebecca Quin made the big time, so you can drop down and suck it!"

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still449

[BECKY LYNCH]
...And then...it was all gone. I was told "Creative had nothing for you, Rebecca." And that was it. That was my one and only shot. That was my last gasp to make it big...and it was all gone, just like that, in the blink of a bleeding eye.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still430

[BECKY LYNCH]
I had to go back home, tail between my legs, feeling down lower than a dog in the dirt. Those days, ah...they were rough, they were real rough. I, uh...a lot of bad, bad thoughts clouded my mind those first few days after I was let go...

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still187

[BECKY LYNCH]
And that ain't ever...ever...gonna' happen again.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still192

[BECKY LYNCH]
'Cause now, I'm a woman with nothing to lose and everything to gain. And those gains will start at Under Pressure...with the North American Championship. 'Cause I don't give a damn what hoops I have to jump through, I don't give a damn what or what isn't "creative", because I'm going to win that goddamn title or I will die...trying.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still253

[BECKY LYNCH]
This company and its management can put whoever they want to in my way, but I will line them all up and I will knock them all right back down. You can name them, and I will drop them. Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Sarah Logan, it doesn't matter. Hell, Beth Phoenix can come out of retirement if she wants, it doesn't matter. They can resurrect Moolah and Mae Young from their goddamn graves, it doesn't freaking matter!

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still252

[BECKY LYNCH]
And speaking of Asuka...that'll bring me to tonight. My first match in an XWL ring in...you know, honestly? I didn't bother counting the days, the weeks, the years, because all of that is just irrelevant now. The only thing that matters is that I'm going to go out there and I'm going to do what I do best, and that is beat people up and win matches. It'd be an understatement to say that I respect Asuka, that I can appreciate her contributions not just to women's wrestling, but to wrestling in general both over in Japan and here in the United States. Asuka's been a damn trailblazer for over fifteen years, and she deserves that respect.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still254

[BECKY LYNCH]
But unfortunately for Asuka...it's just not going to be her time. It's not going to be her moment. Sorry to tell her this way, but that's just the way it's got to be. She'll get her moment in the sun sometime...but right now?

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Normal_beckynetwork20200126_Still734

[BECKY LYNCH]
It's time for The Man to get to work.
Back to top Go down
ShowStoppa190
New Talent
ShowStoppa190

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 6:07 am

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Sw5N2Hz[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] VLpkKgq

[Beth]
Well onto our next match of the night, its The Animal Vs The Cleaner and guys this can be described as a bit of a dream match for some the XWL Fans. Lets hope they can deliver.

[MVP]
There's no doubt they will, this is gonna be something else.

Kenny Omega makes his entrance to a roaring ovation from the crowd. The crowd begins chanting The Cleaner’s name louder than we’ve heard the crowd chant all night. Everyone awaits the entrance of Batista.

Batista makes his entrance hitting his signature pose and pyro on the stage before heading down to the ring. He's getting a very mixed reaction from the crowd, they heavily favor Kenny Omega. The Animal steps to the camera and tugs on his sleeve mouthing words to the people at home.

[Batista]
Ass up my sleeve... Ass up my sleeve...

The bell rings and the match begins. Kenny Omega is clearly the more skilled competitor in the match. Batista’s lack of stamina is on full display as The Cleaner runs circles around The Animal. Batista gains advantage for a short time before Omega recovers and begins to land a barrage of brutal V-Triggers. Kenny lines Batista up for yet another devastating V-Trigger, knocking Batista out of the ring.

Kenny Omega steps outside the ring and laughs at the downed Batista. Kenny Omega is in complete control as he mocks The Animal calling for yet another V-Trigger.

Kenny Omega runs and connects with a brutal V-Trigger on the outside to Batista, possibly knocking The Animal unconscious.

Suddenly on the big screen we see a close up video of Billy Gunn’s trunks. We can only see Billy Gunn’s MR. ASS logo on his chiseled behind. Kenny Omega just looks on confused as the man on the screen pulls his trunks down revealing his bare cheeks. Omega looks on even more confused.

With Kenny Omega distracted, Batista takes advantage. The Animal runs at Kenny Omega with explosive speed and spears Kenny Omega right into the steps, nearly breaking Omega in half!

Batista takes note of the referee’s count and crawls into the ring, showing the damage he’s taken.

9...... 10! RING THE BELL! Batista has won the match by way of countout.

[MVP]
Man if it wasn’t for that Ass, Kenny would’ve won this match easily!

[Barrett]
Ass or not, Montel. The Animal did what he had to do to secure the victory.

Billy Gunn walks out clapping for Batista. He gives a smug smile to Kenny Omega, walking past and grabbing two microphones. Billy Gunn hands a microphone to Batista and steps to the center of the ring.

[Beth]
There he is! The Mr. Ass himself Billy Gunn, looks like he’s happy about Batista’s victory.

[Billy]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would just like to welcome each and every one of you to THE GUNN SHOW!

For a long 60 seconds, Billy and Batista flex their muscles for the fans watching around the world.

[Billy]
You may be wondering why the two of us came back to XWL. More specifically, why exactly we share this ring together at this very moment. Well it all goes back to the strip club... you know the one Dave. The strip club where we had each other's backs against 20 armed thugs ready to take our lives. Now nobody told me about the no touching rule but Bug Dave here didn't care. He saved my life that night and ever since we've been best friends.

Billy and Batista give each other a 'Bro' hug.

[Billy]
Upon returning to XWL, we heard that our owner is look for some more teams for the tag division...

Billy turns to Batista.

[Billy]
Lay it down for 'em Big Dave.

Batista steps up to the center of the ring, now with a towel hanging over his neck and his patented sunglasses on. The Animal is still visibly blown up from his match.

[Batista]
Oh Billy...  I thought you’d never ask. The Animal and Mr. Ass have always been in cahoots! I’ve always had an ASS up my sleeve and you people were just too blind to see it! This man is the best man I’ve ever known. Now that I’m on a hot streak thanks to my Assman, there’s nothing stopping us.

Batista struts over to Billy Gunn and the two men turn their backsides to each other as they interlock their butt cheeks in a gentlemanly manner. Batista laughs arrogantly as Billy Gunn smiles at him.

[Batista]
What an Ass!.... As if anything else needs to be said, Billy. This tag division just got a whole lot more Ass Animals, and we want those Tag Team titles... no matter who we have to kill to get them...

Batista does a mic drop, staring directly at the camera. He turns back to Billy Gunn and they give each other another bro-hug.

Batista offers to help Billy out of the ring but Billy stops Batista motioning for one more thing.

Billy Gunn then moons the crowd to a thunderous cheer from the audience.

Batista laughs at Billy as he shakes his head. The two men proceed to leave the ring and head to the back as they dance to their theme music.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 10:14 am

For the first time in since the return of XWL, we see Asuka somewhere other than a ring. Asuka walks through the back not with confidence, not with arrogance, with with a mission. Asuka stomps her way through the back area, clearly looking for someone. And that's when she bumps into none other than Edge

Edge
Whoa there you in a hurry?

Asuka looks up at Edge and whatever the first emotion we thought we'd see from Asuka, no one expected it to be a smile. Asuka smiles big. In the same way a snake might smile if it came across prey

(Asuka)
I am, yes. I'm looking for Alexa Bliss. Where is she?

Edge seems to mull over this question before he gives a straight answer

Edge
Yeah...you and her have history. A history I was brought up to date on to fully grasp the situation. And It's brought me to this. You need to move past Alexa Bliss

The words are said but there is no understanding of the actual sentence for Asuka. Her brow furrows in anger as her eyes glare at her general manager for the first time. The words that she repeats feel like they have to be forced past her lips

(Asuka)
...Move past?

Maybe cause Edge is so in thought he's not really seeing Asuka as the pot that's about to boil over right now so he continues on

Edge
Yes. Asuka you will never move forward in your career if you keep pursuing Kairi and Alexa. You are giving up opportunities to go to fight a war that you already won an-

Asuka can take it no more and interrupts Edge with what could only be described as a primal like growl. Edge comes to a stop and really pays attention when he looks into Asuka's eyes. Nothing can be seen by the former World Heavyweight Champion other than blinding red anger. Edge looks surprised at the way Asuka is shaking and clenching her first

(Asuka)
You think I won? You think, I win? Why, cause after Bliss had me fired and humiliated in front of the whole world and I came back I win? I not win Edge. I survived! And while I surviving you know what Bliss did? She won a championship! She made best friend! She got talk show! You know what surviving got me? My arm broken by Becky Lynch. The same woman I face tonight. That sound like winning career to you?

Edge
Well I-

(Asuka)
I called crazy. I called paranoid. Told she changed over new leaf. Go ask Sasha if she turned over new leaf. Let's go ask Bray what he did to her like he tried doing to me except...I bet he did nothing to her. Cause I've always seen this Bliss. You people may be shocked and surprised but I not. Cause when i look at Bliss I always see monster. She just finally decided to let you people in on the secret. So you know what I do now Edge?

Asuka's demeanor pretty much tell Edge what he needs to know but he still ask what

(Asuka)
You can put me in match with whoever. i don't care about them. I only care about Alexa. The woman who ruined MY life. I am gonna wipe Alexa Bliss from not just XWL...but from this earth. I will be doing everyone including myself, favor. When I get my hands on her again there will be no. Mercy.

And with that Asuka shoulder's past Edge who looks at her walk away in surprised before sighing and shaking his head

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 12:04 pm

The theme of the newly united team of Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott begins to play, sending a post-traumatic chill up the spines of the fans who witnessed this duo's display at the start of the show. Liv and Ruby appear onto the stage, their backs facing the camera as they sport matching leather jackets that have the phrases: "LIV 2 RIOTT" and "RIOTT 2 LIV" stitched into the back.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] UfiGdBl

[WADE BARRETT]
Well Beth, here comes XWL's newest duo, who've made their intentions towards you, your husband, and your company very clear in the opening of tonight's show where they-... For lack of a better term, "crucified" your best friend on live television. I for one am curious to hear your thoughts on what we witnessed earlier, and where you think things will go from here.

[BETH PHOENIX]
To be honest with you, Wade, it's hard for me to put my exact feelings at the sight of this new team into words.

The current co-owner of XWL takes a moment to collect her thoughts before continuing. In this brief moment of silence, Morgan and Riott spin around and face the cameras. Liv slides her hand onto the back of her neck and flicks her locks back over her shoulder as Ruby crunches her knuckles before leaning over and speaking what are no doubt some devious words of encouragement to her partner.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] RGRK2Xq

[BETH PHOENIX]
Both Ruby and Liv have such incredible potential to be great role models for little boys and girls who love this business. They're both wildly talented in their own rights, and they're both at the top of their game right now. All of those things being considered, it only makes it that much more disappointing and upsetting that this is the route they choose to take. We've seen troublesome behavior from both of these superstars in the past, but now? Seeing it at this level? Coming from both halves of this highly combustible union?... To be completely transparent, it's a little bit terrifying.

To indicate the conclusion of their little pep talk, Ruby gives Liv a few stern pats on the shoulder before sending her partner on her way. Morgan sports her signature game face as Riott walks off backstage to let the former Women's Champion do her thing.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 0R9DGuC

[MVP]
But in my opinion, that fear factor is what's going to skyrocket these two straight to the top. Professional wrestling is not the same landscape that it was 10 years ago. Joe Schmoe isn't going to find his way into the history books. You've got to have an edge, an "IT" factor, and if you ask me? Both Ruby and Liv showed us at the start of this show, for better or worse, they're have that, and they're willing to go to any extreme they have to in order to show it.

The camera briefly flashes over to the ring to show Liv's opponent, Zelina Vega, who is anxiously awaiting the beginning of this match. By the time the camera finds its way back onto Liv, the Problem Child is already nearing the bottom of the ramp, and has her troubling sights firmly set on Vega.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] CpOQgQR

[WADE BARRETT]
After witnessing what Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott did to the living legend Natalya, what has to be going through your mind if you're Zelina Vega right now? Stepping into the ring with a former 2x Women's Champion, who isn't exactly known for her composure and sportsmanship inside of the squared circle?

[MVP]
If I were Zelina, my mind would be all over the place! Haunted by the images of Natalya's blood on the smiling face of Liv Morgan. And if I were Liv Morgan? That's exactly what I'd want. You want your opponent to be rattled and paranoid, because that's when they make mistakes, and that's when you slip in and capitalize a victory.

Liv rolls into the ring beneath the bottom rope and pops up onto her knees, offering a pseudo-friendly little wave across the ring at her opponent.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] LdndJPO

[BETH PHOENIX]
Not to mention the ever-looming threat of Ruby Riott, who is undoubtedly scouting this match from somewhere in the back. Don't think for a second that just because she let Liv go in alone that she won't rear her head at any given moment. If we've learned anything from these two, it's that they're highly volatile and know no boundaries.

Vega wisely keeps her distance, backing into the opposite corner as Morgan stands to her feet and makes her way over to the ropes directly in front of the hard cam. She swings her dominant leg through before ducking down and easing her torso through. With a flick of her neck, Liv whips her silver and black locks back over the ropes, stretching her arms out over them to make herself comfortable. She then brings her left leg through and gently crosses it over the other, effectively perching herself onto the ropes.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] HwwSJUL

After a moment, Liv returns to the ring to initiate the start of this match. Vega tries to maintain a brave face, but that seems to be a tall order when staring into the wild eyes of Morgan...

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] ApW1sXD[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] CH0btAL

The theme of the newest XWL duo plays as Liv Morgan successfully puts away Zelina Vega. However, the music doesn't stop as Ruby Riott arrogantly struts down to ringside, the baseball bat she gifted earlier in the night to her new partner in crime draped over her shoulder as she heads down to the ring.

[WADE BARRETT]
Oh my word...Ruby Riott is back out here, and she's carrying that damn baseball bat!

[MVP]
We saw what that baseball bat was capable of at the beginning of the show, and it looks like we might be in for a repeat performance right now...

Ruby slowly rolls in the ring, tossing the baseball bat to Liv who easily catches it before Ruby steps over towards Zelina as the defeated woman tries to get to her feet. Before she can, however, Ruby is quick on the draw, dropping Zelina back down with a Superkick to the jaw!

[WADE BARRETT]
Oh, come on! You two made your bloody point, now let the girl go!

[MVP]
These two piranhas already got the smell of blood when it was dripping down from the ceiling, and now they're after some more, Wade.

[BETH PHOENIX]
These two absolutely sicken me. I thought Ruby Riott reached a new low tonight, but it's clear she wants to stoop even lower!

Ruby Riott glares towards commentary, a wicked smirk on her lips towards Beth Phoenix before dragging Zelina up by the hair. Liv Morgan meanwhile, takes a few practice swings with her baseball bat before lining up in a batter's stance while Ruby prepares to whip Zelina towards Liv.

[WADE BARRETT]
Oh god, you don't think...

Ruby blows a kiss to Liv before irish whipping Zelina towards her partner. As Zelina is sent towards Liv, Liv swings, the bat connecting with a sickening crack against the side of Zelina's skull.

[WADE BARRETT]
Oh my goodness!

[MVP]
Goddamn!

[BETH PHOENIX]
Oh my god...

As if Liv Morgan was a member of the Philadelphia Phillies, she 'watches' her hit like Zelina's head was a baseball before Ruby shouts "HOME RUN!" to their own wicked, sinister delight. Liv slowly jogs around the ring, slapping a turnbuckle to represent baseball bases before stopping at her original spot, greeting Ruby by jumping into her arms and hugging her tight as Zelina lays out cold next to them, a clearly broken nose and perhaps worse left in the wake of Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott as they celebrate a fictional 'home run'.

[MVP]
...Maybe the Phillies should've paid Liv Morgan 330 million dollars instead of Bryce Harper.

[WADE BARRETT]
That's just disgusting! You're no better than those two jackals lapping up the fact that they hit another human being in the skull with a damn baseball bat!

Liv and Ruby happily embrace in the middle of the ring over the lifeless body of Zelina Vega much akin to how they began the night by standing over the body of Natalya as Octane rolls onward.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 7:39 pm

As we transition into the next segment of Octane, we see none other than the team of Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe walking together backstage, clearly not in the best of moods. We didn’t see them at all last week’s Octane, but the night before that they were handed on a loss in their first ever match as a team by the father/son duo of Rey and Domnik Mysterio.

[Kevin Owens]
Left off the fucking card AGAIN? Are you kidding me? Of course the has-been gets a fluke victory over us and then we don’t get booked two cards in a row! This fucking company man, I can’t stand it!

While Kevin is clearly going through a lot of rage at their current situation, Joe seems to be the much more calm one in this scenario, an interesting reversal of how we saw them at Homecoming. With this extra sense of calmness, Joe quickly moves to try and calm Kevin down.

[Samoa Joe]
Kevin, Kevin, don’t worry about it. You both know how much this company wants to hold us down, to prevent us from succeeding. This shouldn’t be a surprise to you that they’re doing everything in their power to block our path forward right now. But we have to keep our heads held high and push forward, because you and I both know that the second those tag team titles are re-introduced? They’re as good as ours.

The continued arrogance from Joe isn’t any different from Homecoming however, and if there was an actual live audience in attendance right now they surely would’ve shown their displeasure at the statement Joe just made. However, that’s not who Joe’s concerned about right now, and Kevin does seem to be in noticeably higher spirits after what Joe just said.

[Kevin Owens]
No, I get it, I get it. It’s the same as it was when we were singles stars, we just have to keep pushing on this company to give us opportunities, because you’re damn sure we’ll deliver when we get them.

[Kevin Owens]
Still, how can this company keep trying to ignore me? Ignore us? They try and tell us not to be so brutal, so violent, and then they treat us like this? I might just snap on the next person I see!

[Samoa Joe]
Well, speak of the devil!

The camera turns to now reveal none other than Chris Jericho. He is accompanied by Sammy Guevara, Santana, and Ortiz his fellow Inner Circle members.

{Chris Jericho}
Well if it isn’t the Samoan Blob along with my former tag team partner, Kevin BLOW-ens. It’s been a long time Kevin, a long time since I’ve had to carry your ass to legitimacy. What have you been up to besides further digging the grave for your so-called “career”?

Both Owens and Joe make an attempt to laugh off Jericho’s comments, though it’s painfully obvious to anyone watching that neither of their laughs are particularly genuine, especially the laugh coming from Owens.

[Kevin Owens]
You know what’s funny Chris is I could ask you the same exact thing. What have you been up to lately? Seriously, what? Other than once again realizing you can no longer make it in this business on your own, except now you think if you surround yourself with three other guys instead of just dragging down one it will work out better this time, hm?

[Samoa Joe]
You know, Chris, it is funny you choose to call me a blob, considering the fact that your own physique isn’t looking all that amazing these days, if I do say so myself. As for the rest of you boys, I don’t really remember any of your names to be honest, but I guess if Chris here has it his way, that’s exactly what he wants right? For you all to just be his little pawns?

Both Owens and Joe look at each other, smirking, clearly happy with the jabs at Jericho and his new faction that they formulated in response to Jericho’s own retorts.

Santana
Your kidding right?

Ortiz
He’s got to be kidding man, these fools lost their mind.

Santana
You can’t remember OUR names? Santana

Ortiz
And Ortiz.

Santana
Proud.

Ortiz
And Powerful.

Santana
Now you two might not remember since y’all weren’t even booked last week, but we actually WON our debut match against the USO’s.

Ortiz
Didn’t the two of you loose your debut match together against some old guy wearing a mask and a teenage boy?

Santana
Yeah I’m pretty sure they did. And now they are pissed because they haven’t been seen since. Tough break boys, but we’re gonna let you two pendejos in on a little secret.

Ortiz
Nobody wants to see the two of you inside this ring. Your jobbers your not exciting, and your out of shape. Proud and Powerful are here now and when it comes to the tag team division we are the best there IS.

Santana
The best there was.

Ortiz
And the best there EVER will be.

Sammy Guevara
Trademark Bret Hart. Now you two talk an awful lot of shit about things you know nothing about. Saying Jericho is using us as his pawns. I’m not sure if the two of you know what true talent looks like, or if you’ve been in someone’s shadow so long you’ve developed some kind of complex to help you cope with your shortcomings. Either way you obviously weren’t paying attention last week as Santa, Ortiz, and myself all won our matches WITHOUT the help from anyone. We don’t need help to win matches. Chris Jericho doesn’t NEED help to succeed here in XWL. We are all like minded people who agree that it’s time for a change in XWL. The four of us. We are the future of XWL. While the two of you, your the never-has-beens.

{Chris Jericho}
Haha, you see what the two of you will never..... EEEEEEVEEEEEER Understand is that Chris Jericho is not just another self righteous asshole out to further raise his own career. He actually cares about the business he has made a career from. And he will do anything to save it from self entitled, overweight, boring pricks like you who think they are owed something just for being here. Well your not you stupid idiots. You're at the bottom of the list, whereas the men standing beside me. They are rising up the ranks. And right here tonight I myself will once again show why I am the greatest professional wrestler in the world.

[Kevin Owens]
In the world?

More than anything else, Kevin seems to take offense with the last sentence Jericho said, looking like he’s about to fulfill his promise of taking out his aggression on the next person he sees. However, before he can, Joe puts a hand on his chest to stop him, before turning to the Inner Circle standing in front of him.

[Samoa Joe]
Gentlemen, of course we were watching last week. Have to stay up to date on the competition, you know. And that is precisely where our concerns come from. You see, me and Kevin here, we both know that we’re equals in raw strength and power. Our reputations are as one. However, the three of you don’t yet have the same status in this company as Chris over here. And that’s to take nothing away from you, it is simply a case of newcomers versus a veteran,

[Samoa Joe]
Of course, in this case, it’s a veteran who wants you to use you up for your talents to benefit himself, so that he can feel like a big man again.

Joe removes his hand from Kevin’s chest, who has now calmed down slightly, but is still visibly angry.

[Kevin Owens]
Your buddy here has one of the biggest unfounded egos in this entire company, and that’s saying something. You wanna talk about complexes? He’s one of the biggest leeches we have, getting handed opportunity after opportunity, even when he does barely anything to deserve them, while people like me and Joe here have to bust asses every single time to even get noticed.

[Kevin Owens]
Chris, let’s get real. The idea you care about this business is a joke.

Jericho looks from Joe to Owens and back again. he has a somewhat confused look on his face.

{Chris Jericho}
are you serious? your talking to me? the single greatest Wrestler this company has ever seen? the man who has held the World Heavyweight Championship more times than anyone else? I have never been handed ANYTHING here. I have busted my ass to prove i am the best in the world at what i do, and what i do in succeed. it doesn't matter if that's wrestling. Music. Or completely flipping this industry on its back by forming a group that is the future of Professional Wrestling. my accolades speak for themselves, but since it seems you two are deaf to what's going on around you, open up your eyes and watch. because later tonight i will once again prove why OCTANE IS JERICHO, and why the two of you are nothing more than.....

Santana and Ortiz lean in.

Santana
stupid

Ortiz
idiots

Jericho smiles before turning and walking away followed by the rest of the Inner Circle leaving Owens and Joe to themselves before Octane goes to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 7:42 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] A0FHzoh[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] WdURWdF

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 8:00 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] GnxsCrz[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] DsH8Woq

SPOILERS BELOW

The referee calls for the bell!

The referee raises Billy Gunn's arm as Mr. Ass is victorious. Batista makes his way out onto the stage applauds his friend on an incredible victory. 'Mr. Ass' Billy Gunn shake his ass for the camera, giving the fans at home a show as his theme song plays around the arena.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 1466981163848

The television network doesn't seem to take too kindly to Billy's antics as the do a hard cut to a commercial break.

XWL returns from commercial break to see the camera facing the titantron.

Finn Balor’s music hits as the audio of the crowd cheering echoes throughout the arena. Balor walks out, but no smile is on his face tonight. Tonight, he is all business as he is set to face the current Intercontinental Champion, PAC.

Balor enters the ring and calls for a mic.

Finn Balor:
Tonight, THE PRINCE GOES ONE ON ONE WITH PAC!

The crowd roars at the dream matchup that’s about to take place.

Finn Balor:
Last week was the beginning of The Princes rise to power! I beat Aleister Black in the middle of the ring.. 1. 2. 3! Now Pac, I know that you think you’re the best thing in this business, but tonight I prove you wrong. I have worked my ass off for years for opportunities like these and I promise you that I will not let this one slip from my fingertips. Tonight, The Bastard bows down to The Prince! After I beat you tonight, I’m coming for that Intercontinental Championship!

The theme song of the champion suddenly plays around the arena.

An angry PAC storms out onto the stage and down the ramp. Dragging his championship on the ground beside him, PAC raises a microphone to his mouth and begins speaking over his music.

PAC:
No! No...No...No! Cut my music.

As his music fades out, PAC slides under the bottom rope. Springing to his feet, he gets in The Prince's face.

PAC:
Tonight ol' Princey boy... you will prove nothing! Just like 'Hangman' Adam Page, you will fail. The only thing that will be proven after this match is all said and done is that fact that just like the fools you share a locker room with, you are not on my level!

PAC lifts the Intercontinental Championship in front of Balor's face.

PAC:
Take a good look at it Balor! THIS! This is as close as you will ever get to MY Intercontinental Championship. Tonight, I am going to make and examp...

Balor smacks the microphone out of the hands of PAC. PAC looks over to his fallen microphone as a referee hurries to step in between the two men before anymore pre-match activities unfold. PAC locks eyes with Balor now before shoving his Intercontinental Championship into the chest of the referee. Slowly, PAC backs into his corner. We see Balor do the same, not losing focus on the champion that stands across from him. With both men set to compete, the referee hands the championship to a memeber of the ringside crew and calls for the match to begin.

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

Like a flash of lightning, PAC rolls backward and hooks Finn Balor around the leg the moment Balor's feet touch the ring's canvas. In such a fluent motion, only a way that a vetern the likes of PAC could pull off, the champion pulls Balor back into a pinning predicament. With the referee in position to only see Balor's shoulders touching the the ground, we see The Bastard pulling on the tights of The Prince for some extra leverage with sneaky pin attempt.

3!

The referee leaps back to his feet and calls for the bell! As he turns around to raise the arm of the Intercontinental Champion, we see that PAC has already scurried out of the ring. PAC's music begins to play. We see Balor with a red face, livid as to what has just happened. The Bastard just cheated to beat him. We see PAC with a smirk on his face as he shouts the word "UNLUCKY!" before giving Balor a sinister laugh. Receiving his championship from a member of the ringside crew, The Bastard drags his prestigious championship all the way up the ramp. In the ring, we see Balor protesting to the referee, swearing that The Bastard cheated but of course the referee did not see it.

Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 8:24 pm

As the smoke begins to gather at the top of the entrance ramp, the entrance music of Aleister Black signals both his arrival as well as the fact that it’s time for our next match tonight in which he faces Seth Rollins. As the intro to the song comes to a climax, we hear the words referenced by Aleister himself last week come bellowing over the speakers and into our homes.

NO MAN IS EVER TRULY GOOD

NO MAN IS EVER TRULY EVIL

Right on cue at these lyrics, we watch as Aleister is slowly lifted up from below the stage, before eventually reaching a perfect vertical position and shooting his eyes wide open. As he slowly steps out of his chamber and makes his way to the ring, the look on his face remains stoic, not giving away whatever emotions he may be feeling in this particular moment.

[Beth Phoenix]
Well gentlemen, last week we saw Aleister Black come up short in a matchup against Finn Balor before delivering a trademark cryptic message about his role in XWL and how he hopes to shape his future going forward. It will be interesting to see if he can back up his words here tonight against an opponent like Seth Rollins.

[Wade Barrett]
Beth, I may not be all too familiar yet with this Aleister Black character, but based on what he said last week, he certainly seems to be a man who places himself in high importance. “Living in the grey?” “Only one who can see clearly?” This man seems to believe only he is the one who can decide what’s right and what’s wrong, which is a high claim to make when you’re winning, let alone after losing your first match since the return of XWL.

[MVP]
You’re right Wade, you don’t know Aleister yet. If you did, you’d understand there’s often a lot going on in the mind of this man that people like us may not fully comprehend yet. Yes, while some of the things he said last week may seem extreme, I trust in Aleister’s abilities as a performer to back them up. Plus, you talk about his loss last week like Finn Balor wasn’t forced to resort to a lowly rollup pin!

Aleister makes his way into the ring and paces around the entirety of it, remaining stoic throughout the entire process. Even if his face doesn’t show it, it doesn’t take much to figure out that this match is an important one for him. If he were to receive two losses in a row here, how would he be able to spread “his message”, whatever it may be, with much influence? The answer to this question is one we may find out soon one way or another, as he makes his way into the corner and awaits the arrival of Seth Rollins

Rollins walk through the curtain and stares at Black from atop the ramp. He cockily heads down the ramp. He makes his way to the bottom of the ramp and does his prayer pose. He then says "This is for the greater good!" As he makes his way up the steel steps and steps through the ropes. He removes his jacket and steps toe to toe with Alleister. He stares him in the eyes and the tension is broke by a cocky smirk on the face of The Messiah.

Seth stands with his arm raised as the victor. He signals for a microphone. The announcer walks one to the apron and hands it to Seth through the middle rope.

Seth Rollins
" Ladies And Gentlemen once again your Messiah prevails. Not that you would have doubted me. Because once again I have shown why you can put your faith in The Messiah. The greater good is a beacon of light. And tonight it has conquered the darkness that is Alleister Black. But be it Balor, Black, or King Tutankhamen himself nobody will stop me from getting to my destiny. Yeah that's right I'm referring to that Bastard, Pac! You better cherish the days you get to hold onto that belt. Because I will meet you in this ring eventually and when I do I will fulfil the prophecy and become the greatest Intercontinental champion in history! Even if I have to part the purple sea that is XWL! Line them up and ill conquer them all! But you can rest assured I will give these fans exactly what it is they want. A champion they can be proud of! And since I am a giving Messiah, I will also give you what you want Pac. And that's the fight of your life! When you step toe to toe with the Messiah, you will be pushed to your limits. Limits that no man has ever pushed you to! But you see Pac, I am no ordinary man! I am Immortal! I understand you were born out of wedlock. I understand you are a tortured soul. But once I conquer you and that belt is secured around my waist, don't worry. There is a place for you still. You can join my entourage. I will turn even a bastard into a disciple for the greater good!"

Seth drops the microphone and his music plays as he rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp to make his way backstage.

Beth Phoenix
"There is no denying that Rollins is a great in ring competitor. Since his procurement he has been dominant in the XWL ring. But he has yet to face our Intercontinental champion. And that Wade will be no easy task."

Wade Barrett
"You're right Beth. Pac doesn't hold the gold for no reason. Personally I look forward to those two meeting in the ring. It is sure to be athletic and entertaining."

MVP
"I like the confidence exuding from The Messiah. Reminds me of myself. You don't get anywhere by doubting yourself. If I was Pac I would definitely be on my toes. Rollins comes equipped with a superkick and a curb stomp that has
put down the best of them."

The scene fades into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 9:27 pm

Nia Jax walks through the curtain and stands atop the ramp and raises her right arm. She then makes her way to the ring with a pissed off expression on her face. She rolls under the bottom rope and stands up in the middle of the ring and calls for a microphone.

Nia Jax
"So who is it going to be? I issued an open challenge last week and I have yet to hear anything from anyone. Seems to me like there is nobody in XWL that wants any real competition. Seems to me like you are all running scared. Did my punch on that locker really intimidate the entire locker room? Where's all these tough "pretty" women of XWL? I came here to dominate the women's division and I can't even get a match. I am the largest female athlete in wrestling today. I am a member of the greatest wrestling dynasty in history. I deserve more than to wait around on some skinny skank to come out and get wrecked. Because thats what will happen. I will leave a path of broken and injured women whenever I step in this ring. Beth Phoenix, you're in charge of the women's roster correct? Get someone out here so I can do what I do best and that's break bitches."

Dana Brooke walks to the ramp and flexes. She walks down the ramp blowing kisses at fans and pointing at Nia Jax. She walks up the steps and steps through the middle rope. And stands awaiting Nia's response.

Nia Jax
"Is this the best you got? This should be an easy night!"

Nia walks up and slaps Dana right in the face and the referee rings the bell.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 12:37 am

Following a brief advertisement promoting Under Pressure next month, we're welcome back to tonight's broadcast by none other than the theme belonging to the man that disgusted the entire world at the conclusion of last week's show.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] RXXgakM

A singular spotlight shines down on the suited up World Heavyweight Champion as his title sits proudly around his waist. Despite being the sole reason Daniel Bryan was stretchered out of the arena last week, he's wearing a grin as his arms spread wide soaking in the piped-in boos. While this reaction may be from our production staff we know the people at home are booing right along with it because earlier this year Daniel Bryan reembraced the "YES" movement...and not only that, but Robert Roode is literally the man Daniel Bryan recruited into The Enterprise...he saw that he could be more, and he undoubtedly saved his career. So that is why our anger is so high, because how could a man that had his career saved by Bryan, potentially try to end Daniel's?

[[Wade Barrett]]
Well, this gentleman certainly has a lot of explaining to do after his actions last week.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
This business may be cruel at times, but...what he did went far beyond that. Daniel Bryan is a man with a very well documented history of concussions. An injury that forced his career to end a number of years ago and his comeback was miraculous. He was able to return to what he loved, and how does he get to celebrate the new year? By finding himself exactly where he once was, courtesy of the man he literally as we will continue to repeat over and over, SAVED his career.

[[MVP]]
I'm not condoning what Roode did, but maybe he has his reasons? Maybe there's more to this story than meets the eye? Of course my heart goes out to Daniel, you never want to see someone have their career ended...especially if it was already ended once before...but Roode doesn't strike me as the type that would commit such a heinous act without reason.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I fully understand the depths that our desires can sink us to, I for one succumbed to that many a time...but, I can't for the life of me even begin to find justification in that. He is able to call himself World Heavyweight Champion because of Daniel Bryan bringing him into The Enterprise, because of the platform it gave him, and...to repay Daniel in that way? I struggle to give any benefit to any doubt.

As the lights come back on and the graphics display over the backdrop of the stage, Roode places both hands on his side as he shows off what he successfully defended two weeks ago in a Triple Threat Ladder Match against Randy Orton and Jon Moxley...albeit, a match where Moxley didn't exactly have his sights on anything but hurting Orton.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Lsq167R

[[MVP]]
Last week's Six-Man Tag-Team Match was due to what took place after Roode's title defense 2 weeks ago, as we see him showing off the title that indeed is still his. But he didn't have much opportunity to celebrate due to The Revival flanking the ring and joining alongside Randy Orton.

[[Wade Barrett]]
It was meant to be a war of two powerful groups, one pre-existing, one newly formed but it ended up being the swan song of The Enterprise.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Moxley yet again couldn't control himself and yanked Orton off the apron and ultimately chased him to the back, leaving the final pieces to fall into place into what would be The Revival's victory over The Former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan.

[[MVP]]
Which in turn would be a loss for Roode, which statistically, correct me if I'm wrong...but that's only his what, third loss since his return and alignment with The Enterprise?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That's correct, and while most people would have not been so upset over a loss of that kind, given it wasn't even themselves who were pinned...I suppose someone in Roode's position took it for more than it actually was. Wade, as someone who was very dominant in your own right at one time, what do you think?

[[Wade Barrett]]
A loss is a loss, Beth...even if it's not my shoulders on that mat? The stench of defeat is far too close for my own comfort and as we sort of spoke of before things went terribly wrong...this loss could have repercussions. Because as we all can see right now, he's a very proud World Heavyweight Champion...and the last thing he wants to do is find himself in an unnecessary predicament because of someone else's loss.

[[MVP]]
Randy may have fallen to the numbers at Homecoming and not been successful in his efforts to dethrone Roode...but, with his new boys coming away with the victory perhaps that is the opening he needs to get a rematch, which as he stated last week he clearly wants.

While our announce team was speaking on this very topic, Roode had reached the bottom of the ramp and stopped to show off yet again. This time the camera pans in close to the very title around his waist showing what last week's rare loss could potentially cost The Glorious Superstar.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] UHr8Swe

As the recently crowned Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL History, he clearly wants to reign forever, especially given the fact that this could be his one and only chance at the top. But are the three deadliest letters in professional wrestling awaiting him very soon once again? Despite the speculation and current commentary, as the camera pans upward to show off Roode's expression...there isn't a single shred of concern or dismay. No, in fact, he's flashing a million-dollar smile as he pridefully shows off what indeed belongs to him, at least for now.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] D4OzOvd

[[Beth Phoenix]]
How he can smile after what he did to Daniel Bryan, I just...I don't get it.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Speaking of, Beth...I hate to ask because I know we don't entirely want the answer to this, but...what is the condition of Daniel Bryan currently?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We've got a panel of our doctors and his evaluating the results of his initial scans, as well as scheduling additional ones. But right now, it doesn't look good. Miraculously returning once is one thing, doing it again...that's far more complicated than his initial plausible return was several years ago.

[[MVP]]
I actually reached out to Brie as well and she just said she's heartbroken over all of this, they both are...it's supposed to be a joyous time of the year, they've got a newborn, and...it's not at all where they expected to be, not again.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Of course, we extend our best wishes to a hopeful recovery for the sake of Daniel Bryan, and his family...but it looks like Robert Roode is stepping into the ring and he's got a microphone ready to address his actions last week and hopefully shed some light onto what led to them.

As The World Heavyweight Champion stares at the title around his waist, we see the faces of fans watching at home, and their reactions are every bit of what we could expect. Thumbs down, middle fingers shoved into the cameras broadcasting them, and angry scowls as they watch Roode almost appear unaffected by what he did. There doesn't seem to be a hint of regret, because a man filled with regret wouldn't be grinning, nor would he be showing off his title. Finally, his theme subsides, and he raises his microphone up.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] En1v0hU

[[Robert Roode]]
Let me start by saying that I...am not a bad person

An audible "YOU SUCK!" echoes, which, considering these reactions are all piped in from production...and that one felt a little too "natural" we could almost think it came from one of the ringside crew. But after that outburst, loud boos echo throughout the area as the faces of the fans watching have not grown any softer, no if anything that simple remark has upset them even more. How can he claim to not to be a bad person after what he did? His actions were literally the very definition of a bad person.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 9gIVdgJ

[[Robert Roode]]
I am a husband, and a FATHER...two things that Daniel Bryan is. Our values are the same, our family comes first...and everything that we do is for them. We're not young guns with a full chamber ready for the long haul...no, we've been there, done that, and in this business, we're known as "veterans." We started around the same time in the late 90s, embarking on our own journeys that took us in many different directions. But the gist of things is we found purpose in our family, we found that extra special something to tap into when we stepped into this ring whether it was in front of a souped-up gymnasium, or a sold-out arena. When our shoulders lie on this mat, we know what, or rather WHO we're fighting for. Sure, we have our own agenda and things we'd like to selfishly accomplish...but ultimately we know that success in this business provides the life we believe our family deserves.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 6x3ju8h

[[Robert Roode]]
I would not be standing here in this ring tonight, be on this roster right now, and BE World Heavyweight Champion if not for Daniel Bryan. Not for lack of ability to achieve such a feat, because as you've all been forced to accept..I'm on a whole different level than this entire roster...one of, if not THE most consistently dominant Superstars in the last year and then some. No ability is only half of the battle, when you first break into this business, they tell you to grab the "brass ring" to put in the work, kid...and everything you dream of is possible. They blow that smoke up your ass and fill your world with "limitless" possibilities...but that's only if you know how to play the game, and how to play it better than your fellow man. There's one fact about this business, and it's that there is strength in numbers. Not to gang up on everyone and beat them down, no...to have your back when everyone else is holding that dagger in their hand, tightening their grip as they prepare to plunge it into your spine and make a "name" for themselves.

He really has enough nerve to stand out here and talk about someone plunging a knife into your spine and make a name for themselves as if that isn't what he basically did? Sure he played the long game but he literally reaped the benefits of being with Bryan and then severed those ties last week. How can he talk about not standing here as Champion if not for Daniel Bryan, after what he did?

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 7YS8vr7

[[Robert Roode]]
I've spoken of this before, and I say so quite often because it is the fact of the matter. I was being forced to sit out the remainder of my contract, this company saw nothing in me...they had no desire to negotiate a new deal, they had no interest in extending my existing one...no, I was good as gone. But then, something happened...The World Heavyweight Champion knew my story, knew how I foolishly gave away my opportunity to LIVE IN GLORY! He knew that the fans were what held him back, the "movement" had become stagnant, and that is when he finally achieved success in this company. So he told me, Bobby...I know you're special...I know you can stand alongside me and The Enterprise...and WE can run this whole damn company. That was all I ever needed, a CHANCE...and he was right, the fans WERE the problem. Because the second I stopped giving a damn about them? About all of you sitting at home right now? EVERYTHING changed!

Roode's story is well documented, he rose to the height of his career when he became Intercontinental Champion, but after the fans voted him "Breakout Star Of The Year" at The Slammy Awards, he claims to have felt pressured to appease his "overlords" and repay their support by issuing an open challenge for his title right then and there. So he proudly and fearlessly declared such a challenge, while they cheered at the top of their lungs...and then he lost. But he didn't just lose that title, no he lost his spot. The fans rallied around the man who defeated him, and where was Roode left? With nothing, no spotlight, no glory...just endless messages stating "we have nothing for you." So his disdain for the fans is deeply rooted, and at one time Bryan's was too...but with the return of The "YES" movement...we suppose it was only a matter of time before things fell apart as they now have.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] RqQU2zR

[[Robert Roode]]
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but for this dirty dawg that was supposedly "past his prime?" I didn't just learn a thing or two, I became a whole different competitor. I became a different man, one that didn't care WHO I hurt, or WHO I had to go through...because my loyalty lied with two things, my family...and The Enterprise. That's why last week was difficult for me, more difficult than any of you could ever imagine. Daniel saved my career...he gave me a whole new life...but that same bitter, angry...and motivated man that took me in and provided those "limitless" possibilities I had always been told about? He didn't hold up his end of the bargain...he said it was US, that WE would never let YOU PEOPLE RUIN OUR CAREERS EVER AGAIN! AND WHAT DID HE DO?! HE OPENED HIMSELF BACK UP TO YOU AND LIKE A BAD HABIT YOU PULLED HIM BACK IN AND DESTROYED ALL THE PROGRESS HE MADE!

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] KtosGpq

[[Robert Roode]]
Yeah, you wanna tell me how disgusting what I did to him last week was? Look in a mirror, what you did was far worse than anything I did, or could have done. You infected him, eroded every piece of who he was when he had this title in his possession...and...what was I supposed to do? Allow him to ruin his career all over again? This man SAVED my career! HE PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE FOR MY FAMILY, HE LINED MY POCKETS DEEPER THAN THEY'VE BEEN! HE OPENED MY EYES TO HOW TOXIC AND SICK ALL OF YOU ARE! You want us to dance, to jump off a bridge, to speak when you call on us, to do WHATEVER YOU TELL US TO DO! And when we get a single thought that doesn't align with you? You demonize us, you vilify our very existence, and you demand that we seek your forgiveness or you'll move onto the next sap you can suck the life out of to continue the vicious cycle that goes round and round and it NEVER stops!

It's actually baffling how Roode is spinning this tale...is he trying to act as if it's the fan's fault for what happened last week? We know how much disdain he has for them, how he undoubtedly blames them for his fall, and his success is now in spite of them but this is a massive stretch...and he's almost acting as if what he did was righteous.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] JuoNzj0

[[Robert Roode]]
You don't blame the addict, you blame the vice...and for Daniel? YOU are his vice. He needed to be cut cold turkey, he needed to be taken out of that situation and you know, I tried to support him and steer him away from you...but you can only help someone who wants to be helped. That's what they say, right? Well, I say, sometimes the right thing to do can feel very wrong, and while it pained me to leave up that ramp last week, with my pal's blood dripping off my arm...I know my intentions were pure. He needed to get snapped back to reality, to remember when he almost lost it all...he needed to regain perspective. He needed my help, and after everything, he's done for me? Concussing the absolute hell out of him was the LEAST I could do!

After that last bit, you just see faces on the LED audience board literally stunned with disbelief, disgust, and disdain. He SAVED Bryan by putting him back on the shelf, and getting him far away from the fans so they couldn't continue to poison him? Concussing him was the "LEAST" he could do? Does he seriously believe this? That he needed to bring Bryan back to rock-bottom so he could be rescued from himself and his "vice?"

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] L270uF9

[[Robert Roode]]
The very thing that ended his career before, the miracle that was his return...he's done it once before and I know deep within my entire being that he WILL do it again! That he will sit at home right now with Brie, Birdie, and little baby Buddy...and he will cry, he will scream, he will viciously shake, he will curse the name of everything that isn't his family because ALL of this got taken away from him, AGAIN!

This isn't at all comparable to the previous time his career was ended, that was a freak accident, something no one saw coming...this was a deliberate assault with one clear goal, and that goal was just confirmed. No matter the reasoning, he wanted to take Daniel Bryan out, and unfortunately much like everything else he does, he succeeded.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Xqzwjrb

[[Robert Roode]]
It may take 12 steps, 12 months, MAYBE EVEN 12 YEARS...but he will return one day, and when he does? I will be here with my arms open as I tell him, YOU'RE WELCOME!

The smugness, the actual audacity it took to say those words, he expects that when Bryan returns he'll be thanking him for saving his career? By ending it? None of this makes any sense to us, but somehow he's convinced himself that he did this as an act of kindness, of goodwill for his pal...and as the boos continue to pour in, the reactions from the expressions on the monitor behind him just further confirm he's on his own in that way of thinking.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] IsSPsSG

[[Robert Roode]]
Now for some reason, like the conclusion jumping clowns that you all are, everyone's started declaring this as the "end" of The Enterprise. And much like every single thing you people say and do, you could not be ANY more wrong. Sure things got a little heated, and Jon couldn't resist his urge to get his hands on him...and maybe if he hadn't abandoned us he could have stopped The Revival from kicking our poor pal while he was down...but emotions were high, and that's all it was. Jon Moxley is the most violent son of a bitch I've ever had the pleasure of calling my friend, and I say that with the utmost respect and admiration.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] NmtgNnF

[[Robert Roode]]
If anyone understands why I did what I did, it is undoubtedly him. He could see the same things I did, he could feel how distant Bryan had become from us as he gave in to his urge to shout that one toxic word over and over as if it gave him superpowers. The Enterprise might be down a man, but WE will continue to run things and be a two-man power trip the likes of which this business has ever seen. So Jon, why don't you come out here and we can assure these people that much like every waking moment of their sad pathetic lives...they are once again very wrong when they have the audacity to say that The Enterprise is "over."

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] OrMBbgB

[[Robert Roode]]
C'mon pal, I know losing Bryan hurt but we can get through this together, for HIM! Don't you think we owe him that? After all he's the reason we were brought together, he saw the same things in us, he saw the one thing that binds us together despite our many differences. We hate these fans for trying to run our careers for the entirety of them, and we now hate them for what they did to Daniel Bryan. They preyed on a man that didn't know any better, that couldn't ignore their poison disguised as love and support and do you know what they want right now? They foolishly think you're going to come out here and whoop my ass. Can you believe that? So Jon, let's rub it in their faces by standing in this ring together and telling them what we plan to do to every single person they "love" in the New Year! Ripping that snake's head off once and for all, destroying that disloyal punk Chris Jericho and his stooges for thinking he's too good to be in The Enterprise. I mean did you hear him last week? He's declaring himself The Number One Contender? Well I'm declaring him a jackass, am I right? Hell, maybe we'll even do what no one else in this business seems to be able to do, and that's put the "DEADMAN" down once and for all!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Here comes Jon Moxley!!! I bet he can’t be too happy about what Robert Roode did last week!!

[[MVP]]
I don’t know, that seemed like a pretty good explanation to me. I’m sure Moxley will understand!!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Well knowing how unpredictable Moxley is, no one knows what is going through his head!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Speaking of which.. Where is he??

[[Wade Barrett]]
There he is!!

The camera switches from the stage to the ring, where we can see Moxley up on the apron.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Jon-Moxley

[[Wade Barrett]]
He hopped the barricade!! I don’t think that Roode knows he’s there!!

Roode is still looking towards the stage as Moxley slowly steps into the ring.

[[MVP]]
Don’t do it Moxley…. Behind you Roode!!! Look behind you!!!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Would you stop shouting!!

Roode turns and begins to walk back to the center of the ring but freezes when he notices that Moxley is standing there… The music comes to a close as the two stare at each other, neither man moving a muscle. The crowd is so silent that you could hear a penny drop, as they watch the tense interaction in the ring.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
He’s about to get what’s coming to him!!

Moxley slowly raises his right hand, revealing a mic. He raises it to his mouth and begins to speak…

Jon Moxley
What is Loyalty??... If you ask google it will tell you that loyalty is; “a strong feeling of support or allegiance”...

Moxley turns around and looks back towards Roode.

Jon Moxley
What does that mean to you??

Before Roode can answer Moxley begins to talk over him.

Jon Moxley
You see, to me that means having someone’s back no matter what the opposition is.. No matter how hard it is.. No matter how much it hurts….. No matter what..

Moxley looks out towards the sea of screens in “attendance”

Jon Moxley
Don’t you all agree??

For the first time in a long time the crowd begins to clap and cheer in response to something that Moxley has said. Robert Roode looks around at the “crowd” before turning back to Moxley with a confused expression upon his usually smug face.

Jon Moxley
Well, if that’s the case…

Moxley walks right up to Roode, face to face, nose to nose… The crowd is silent, awaiting the next move..

Jon Moxley
Then Robert Roode…. You showed a humongous feat of loyalty last week by doing what you did to Daniel Bryan… And I for one, just want to be the first to say thank you!!

The crowd erupts with boos as Moxley extends his hand to Roode!! The two Enterprise Members shake hands as Roode begins to laugh to himself. Moxley then turns his attention to the crowd.

Jon Moxley
What Robert did last week was an act of kindness. He did what any good friend should have done.. Daniel Bryan was sick, and if he continued down that path he would have gotten worse and worse until it was too late.. Robert saved him. He cut him off from his vice.. He took him away from all of you.. You’re a poison slowly that slowly kills. Day by day, week by week, until it is too late, until there is nothing left… I see you all for what you are, Robert sees you all for what you are….. Snakes in the grass…

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Jon-moxley-kjkj4j

Jon Moxley
Speaking of snakes… Let’s talk about Randy Orton.. You see Randy thinks that just because tweedle fucking dee and dum have his back now that he challenge you to your World Heavyweight Championship.. Well Randy, you might have two henchmen at your back, but Robert has me.. And it would take a dozen of those pricks to keep me from getting my hands on you.. You hear me, you son of a bitch?.. You’re not safe.. You’re never safe..

Moxley pauses to glare into the camera for a moment.

Jon Moxley
And once I’m done with Randy I’m going to avenge Daniel Bryan… He is sitting at home right now because each and every one of you… So I’m going to make it my mission to dismantle each and every one of your “heroes” until there is no one left for you to cheer.. And I’m going to do it with the World Heavyweight Champion, Robert Roode by my side.. Because no one’s taking this belt from The Enterprise as long as I can fucking breathe… And even then you better put me six feet under.. Just in case…

Moxley looks back toward Roode who proudly nods in agreement with Moxley's declaration. His hand lowers as he starts to remove The World Heavyweight Championship from around his waist then holds it upward.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] 3p07sNu

[[Robert Roode]]
This title created The Enterprise, desire to be more than YOU ever allowed us to be...we've all held this title, we've all felt it's power...and it kills each and every last one of you that this power isn't YOURS to command! Your heroes have fallen at my feet, and one by one they shall continue to fall. That's what you people don't seem to truly grasp the concept of...we don't give a damn if you like us if you "support" us...your ugly faces are plastered all over these screens right now...and that means you're tuning in to OUR reality! We are the best, WE are unstoppable, and WE...will run this company the way WE see fit, in OUR image...and 2021...simply put will be ABSOLUTELY...unequivocally...

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] QWNfd6y

[[Robert Roode]]
EXPLICITLY GLORIOUS!

He hoists his World Heavyweight Championship into the air for all eyes to behold as he shouts his "glorious" declaration into the microphone. Moxley nods in agreement liking Roode's spin on his usual phrase by including a word that completely describes Moxley. It's a statement that shows a unified Enterprise even after the events that transpired last week leading to one less man currently representing them. The Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL History as he recently became flashes a million-dollar smile but that smile is soon swept away by what happens next.

Gentleman, Gentlemen.

The voices echoes throughout the arena as the World Heavyweight Champion and Jon Moxley both turn to look at the titantron where they see Randy Orton standing alongside the three superstars who he's aligned with: Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, collectively known as The Revival, and Charlotte Flair who was re-introduced earlier on in the show. There was something about the look on the Viper's face that made you wonder if he had a trick up his sleeve. We just witnessed the Enterprise (if you even want to refer to the two men as a stable anymore) be perhaps on the same page more than ever before yet that didn't seem to bother Randy Orton or any of the superstars who surrounded him. Randy Orton crossed his arms and cleared his throat as the camera moved in a little closer to him.

[RANDY ORTON]
Isn't this lovely? Two friends reassure one another that they are on the same page still after dumping the third wheel of their little friend group. The Enterprise is bigger, badder, and better than ever before. That's good to know. That's very good to know. Now, I hate to ruin such a magical moment but... actually, I don't have any problems ruining this moment. I have no problems ruining this seeing the two of you makes me sick to my stomach. It's like watching two men, one championship and you just want to gag the entire time because you feel sick to your stomach and you start to get that feeling in the back of your throat and you can feel that you're about to throw up because of how disgusting it is watching the two of you experience joy. It makes me sick that you, Jon Moxley, are stupid enough to not think that Robert Roode won't do the same thing to you that he did to Daniel Bryan. It makes me sick that you, Robert Roode, are still the World Heavyweight Champion and you know what makes me sick the most? The fact that you get to stand there and call yourself the longest-reigning World Heavyweight Champion of all-time when you sat on your ass at home most of the time that you've held that championship. It's about damn time someone takes that championship from you... and that's where I come in.

Orton pauses and flashes a smirk towards the camera, aimed directly at Roode.

[RANDY ORTON]
Let's cut straight to the point because I know you're looking forward to hearing this just as much as I am. I've been sitting on this information for a little while now and I've been wondering when I should break the news. Adam told me I had until the end of the night to announce this and I thought I'd have to seek out one of our many talentless interviewers but Robert, you have given me the perfect scenario to announce your match next week. In the main event of Octane, Robert Roode is going to go one-on-one with... me! ... and it's going to be for the World Heavyweight Championship. Robert Roode, you are going to be defending your World Heavyweight Championship against me and the three most dangerous letters to ever enter this company and trust me when I say I will show you no sympathy. When I step inside that ring with you next week, I will do whatever it takes to regain the World Heavyweight Championship even if that means ending your career with one swift kick to the skull.

Then Scott Dawson steps up to the camera with Dash Wilder as Randy Orton takes a step back.

[SCOTT DAWSON]
Jon Moxley, don't think we don't see you there looking like you haven't showered at all this past week. We see you and better yet, we know you. Yeah, we know the kind of person you are. You're reckless. You're impulsive. You're a pain in the ass. Quite frankly, you're a troublemaker who needs to know when to stay out of issues that don't concern him... and we expressed this concern to Edge and we explained that if something was not done about this then you'd walk out there and you'd ruin the match... which is why Jon Moxley, on behalf of the people in charge of this company, we would like to inform you that you are banned from ringside next week during the World Heavyweight Championship match!

Dawson laughs as Wilder begins to speak.

[DASH WILDER]
I suggested that we take precautionary measures to make sure that you follow the rules which is why you are also going to have a match of your own next week. You're not going to face me so I don't know why you're looking at me... and you're not going to face Scott Dawson so don't look at him either... and you're most certainly not going to go one-on-one with the Queen. Not only does she have a match, but she is also royalty. Lemme say that again for you: Charlotte Flair is royalty and we gotta keep you common folk away from her. You are going to be facing both myself and Scott Dawson in a handicap match.

The tag team of this group steps back and they praise each other as Randy Orton steps to the camera again.

[RANDY ORTON]
And THAT will be absolutely...

The former World Heavyweight Champion pauses and shuts his eyes as he breathes in a deep breath of air and he holds it for a moment before releasing it. His chin lowers and his eyes open again. His voice goes soft, almost a whisper as he finishes mocking the current World Heavyweight Champion.

[RANDY ORTON]
...glorious.

Upon hearing the news of his impending title defense next week against Randy Orton...Roode's reaction is exactly as we've come to expect. He's furious, he shouts "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO EARN A REMATCH WITH ME?!" But the feed showing Orton has already been cut, and while Roode might question WHY this match has been made. There's a number of reasons, the main one being that his last opportunity came in a Triple Threat that may as well have been a Handicap with Jon Moxley. And after The Revival handed Roode a rare defeat last week by hitting Shatter Machine on Daniel Bryan, Randy technically got a victory over the champion even if it was indirect. And now with Moxley banned from ringside and kept busy with a Handicap match against The Revival on top of that? Robert Roode is about to once again have to shut up and prove why he's been one of the most dominant superstars in over the past year. Can he thwart The Apex Predator from making him his prey? We'll find out next week when Robert Roode defends his World Heavyweight Championship against Randy Orton! Roode thrusts his title into the air defiantly as Moxley does his best to assure him that The Enterprise is in control of The World Heavyweight Championship and that won't change next week.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 am

As we come back from commercial break we stand in front of none other than Kenny Omega. Kenna is more than banged up after his physical loss to Batista tonight and more importantly his brutal assault at the hands of Roman Reigns last week. Kenny ribs are especially taped up as he stands grimacing, microphone in hand

(Kenna Omega)
I could've allowed myself to be interviewed but no no, this is my time to say what I want to say. And what I want to say to Batista right now? Is a good match. Yeah, Batista took advantage tonight and nobody should look down on him for it. Because I would've done the same thing. Though Batista, your receipt, it's coming Drax. But that's old news. Lets talk about the new friend I made. My new friend...Roman Reigns

Kenny nods his head sage like, as if he's telling the legend of someone or a fable

(Kenny Omega)
If you've never met Roman let me tell you something. He's a dangerous man. Very dangerous in fact. What we do in the ring may look easy and stuff but the abilities Roman posses isn't something you can learn. You got to be born with it. The strength that mixes in so well with speed that if you blink or look away for a second you'll be ripped in half via spear. Roman is gifted. There are people like that in XWL. There are people who are born lucky. Then there's people like me. People who have to work EVERYDAY! We hone our craft EVERYNIGHT! We busted our ass until we couldn't be ignored and got ourselves here. We didn't have family like Roman that goes back generations to usher us in. We didn't drop with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to make our debut

With every word Kenny seems to get more into it. The joking side of this promo has gone and left out the door and all that remains is anger and physical pain that Roman has left on Kenny

(Kenny Omega)
That type of life I had to go through to get into the wrestling business will humble you. You learn to take losses with grace the way I did with Batista no matter the loss. But Roman isn't that way. We aren't his peers. We're his subjects. We're the ones holding his brass ring that he leaps so hard to grab. Well ya know what? No. See I could let this go and just move on but this is XWL! This is a new era. And if Roman wants to make and enemy let me tell you he's made one. Cause this Kenny Omega isn't satisfied with you knowing that I'm the best in the world. This Omega isn't just happy with picking up the win no no, I'm here to start a revolution! I'm plugged in, player one press start, and there's no coop mode here so it's all about me right now! I-  

And suddenly there it is. An animalistic like yell. Kenny looks up in time for Roman to catch his across the jaw with a superman punch that put his light out. Kenny's eyes roll into the back of his head and he simply slumps forward leaning against Roman. Roman holds Kenny and faintly you can hear him whispering "Why you making me do this to you? Why you making me hurt you man?" before simply pushing Kenny's forehead.

The best Bout Machine simply callaspes back into a head on the ground. You hear him groaning in pain as he holds his jaw in agony. The camera zooms in on Roman who doesn't even look happy nor satisfied. It the look of a parent that is really disappointed in there child. With a shake of his head Roman turns on his heel and walks away from the assault

(Kenny Omega)
I'm gonna get you...

Roman turns around to find Kenny staring his in his eyes. A look of pure rage as Kenny holds his jaw and stares daggers into his attacker. Roman makes the motion like he's gonna walk forward to finish him off but he instead stops, and just smirks before walking off for good. Leaving Kenny to suffer. And plot his revenge

Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 9:32 am

Camera cuts to the ringside area. Entrance music plays through the arena which receives huge cheers from the crowd.

Mick Foley appears on the ramp way, eyes looking focused. He makes his way down the ramp way but you can tell he is not 100% but it doing well to mostly hide it. He climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone. He places himself into the centre of the ring, calms himself a little, looks around and soaks the atmosphere in and then begins to speak.

Mick Foley: Two shows ago I came out here all full of joy, my daughter at my side, back in the squared circle once more. Not as a competitor but as a legend who’s paid his due and who wanted to come out and be with his fans once again. That joy however quickly turned into a horrible, painful situation for me and my daughter.

Mick Foley: We weren’t even causing any problems. We where just about to leave until the unthinkable happened. Kane you came out here, walked straight down to this ring, smile on your face and before I even knew what was going on you assaulted me there and then. Put me down without provocation in a heartbeat. Now I’m a big boy I can deal with that it wasn’t the first time someone beat me up and it certainly wasn’t going to be the last. You know Kane I wouldn’t have even thought about coming back and confronting you. I would have just let it slide and drifted off into the background and you would have never heard from me again but they you had to go one step to far didn’t you Kane?

Camera zooms into Foleys face as his facial expression intensifies.

Mick Foley: Kane you put your hands on an innocent woman. She was defenceless Kane, there was no need what’s so ever to harm her but you did anyways. You picked her up and you tombstoned her right in the middle of this ring pretty much breaking her neck. That’s my little girl Kane and if you think I am going to let that one slide you have another thing coming. How dare you put your hands on her Kane! Now as you seen on the last anarchy she is sitting in a hospital bed. The doctors don’t know when she will be able to leave. She may even have nerve damage and might not be able to work again because of you.  

Mick Foley: Kane you are one sick monster but I want answers Kane and I want them now and if you don’t give me them Kane by god I may not be an active wrestler anymore but I will beat them out of you!

The crowd cheers as Foley turns to the ramp way waiting to see if Kane answers his call out. As Foley is waiting for Kane to arrive all of a sudden the titatron shows Noel in the hospital bed unconscious. Her heart monitor beeping to the rhythm of her heartbeat. All of a sudden Kane steps into the angle at Noel's bedside. He stands there staring at her for a second and begins smiling. He then walks in front of the camera and begins speaking to Mick.

Kane: Answers is what you want Mick? Are you sure you want answers? Well if answers is what you want then answers you will receive. You see as I was backstage watching you and your promotion promo, I was disappointed. Disappointed because you are nothing but a shadow of your former self. You are a hardcore legend. Known for some of the most violent and sadistic matches in history. And there you were parading around like bozo the clown. And I thought to myself, where is the man that Mick used to be? How can someone who used to be so violent be turned into a puppet for ratings, book sales, and movie cameos? So as I was backstage thinking all this I got the notion to provoke that man.

Kane: The one who got thrown off a cell nearly broken in half and still got up and fought. The man that had some of the bloodiest barbed wire matches ever. And as I was contemplating on how to bring that man out, it hit me. Kane just be your normal sadistic self and hit him where it was. So I saw my opportunity and I took it. You see there's one thing about me. I've always been the big red machine. A monster. A force of destruction anywhere I stepped foot.

Kane: I put fear into even the biggest and baddest of competitors. And you, well you turned into a trained monkey doing the bidding of whoever writes your scripts. So you see Mick you have only one option. Show me that man you used to be. Show me you still have what it takes. Show me you can still be hardcore. Because if you don't what happened to Noel will be just the beginning.

Kane walks back over to Noel's bedside picks her up and walks out of the room with her. Abducting Mick's daughter while he is standing in the middle of the ring. Foley quickly drops the microphone and runs out the ring and up the ramp petrified at what Kane might do to his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 10:38 am

Here she comes, the Legit Boss, the Blueprint, the XWL Women's Champion, Sasha Banks, who sent a message last week to Sarah Logan when she attacked her from behind. The fans still cheer for Sasha Banks though. There might be some who weren't a fan of that. Some who felt like that was something that the Sasha Banks of old might've done. But Sasha still has the support of most of the crowd.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Tenor

Sasha Banks makes her way down to the ring and as she climbs onto the apron and does her signature taunt, flashing her 'BOSS TIME' rings and a bright display of fireworks go off in the background behind her before she enters the ring. A crew member from the side approaches the ring and hands Sasha Banks a microphone. The Boss waits for a moment and she even glances to the stage as if she was maybe expecting someone to interrupt her before she had the chance to speak but thankfully, that's not the case. Her microphone is brought up and she begins to speak.

[SASHA BANKS]
Before we go any further, let's take a second to remember who you all are looking at right now. My name is Sasha Banks and I am the XWL Women's Champion. I became the champion when I defeated Liv Morgan in the main event of Final Stand and I showed her why I am the Standard, the Blueprint, the Legit Boss of XWL by ramming my knee into the side of her face with such force that baby girl had no choice but to take the one, two, three. I have broken down barriers and I have changed the game, unlike any woman before me and any woman who comes after me because I will not stop until there are no barriers left for me to break. I am the measuring stick not just for the women's division but for the entire damn company. I am THE main event and two weeks ago, once again, that was proven when Edge and Beth Phoenix decided to put me in the main event of the first show back. Not Robert Roode and the World Heavyweight Championship. Not PAC and the Intercontinental Championship. Me. They chose me.

Sasha pauses for a moment as she looks over to the commentary table where Beth Phoenix sits and Sasha flashes her a grin since Beth obviously was one of those who made the call to have Sasha main event.

[SASHA BANKS]
Now, why exactly did I feel the need to remind everyone who I am? Because there's someone in that locker room who seems to have forgotten who I am and what I have done. There's someone in that locker room who has shown me little to no respect. There's someone in that locker room who has claimed that her moment was stolen from her two weeks ago when she challenged me for my championship title. That's right. I'm talking about Sarah Logan.

Then her attention turns to the stage now. Instead of cutting her promo to the hard camera, she cuts it to the stage now. Maybe she's still waiting for that interruptions. It's no secret that interruptions happen quite often in this business. Or maybe she's cutting the promo as if she was talking to Sarah Logan. Either way, the Boss isn't holding back now as she continues.

[SASHA BANKS]
Sarah Logan is telling everyone that Alexa Bliss 'ruined her moment' when Alexa Bliss interfered in our match. You know what that sounds like? That sounds like she was confident that she was going to beat me. To me, that sounds like she thought she already had the win secured and that there was no chance that I'd defeat her. To me, it sounds like she was already planning her championship celebration. News flash, boo-boo, I'm Sasha freaking Banks. We were in my home field and you weren't even close to beating me. I had you right where I wanted you. There's no respect there. No respect whatsoever. The only thing Alexa Bliss ruined two weeks ago was my chance to put an over-confident rookie in her place and humble them as they get sent back to the back of the line. You're lucky you even got the chance to fight me because you did nothing to deserve a shot at this championship. I won tournaments and stole the show to earn shots at this championship. You were chosen by a wheel. I was looking forward to defending my championship against you... but now? Now I think you're the last person who deserves a chance to fight me.

Almost as soon as Sasha finishes speaking, Sarah’s music hits, almost on cue. Wasting no time, Sarah makes her way out from behind the curtains, clearly with a fiery anger in her eyes. It may not be as intense as the anger we saw from her last week, but it’s certainly up there. Without a single wasted motion, Sarah grabs a microphone from one of the crew members at ringside and makes her way into ring, staring directly at Sasha Banks.

[Sarah Logan]
You wanna talk about “respect”, Sasha? Let’s talk about it then.

[Sarah Logan]
Of course the obvious thing I could point out here is how the world disrespected me by placing the biggest opportunity of my career at some ominous point in the future. I can talk about how after all that waiting Alexa Bliss disrespected me by doing what she said, whatever the reasoning was. But no, what’s really bothering me after all that is the complete disrespect you’re showing Sasha.

[Sarah Logan]
You of ALL people should understand what happened. What I went through. How a wait like that for an opportunity at that gold around your waist ate me up inside, left me starving to get back in the ring and utilize the opportunity given to me. You should recognize that after having this audience, this company, this world not recognize your talents for so long, that the chance to step into the ring against one of the best in the division, to chance to put your skills on display for everyone to see, the opportunity to finally show who the HELL YOU ARE?

Sarah lets her screamed question linger for a moment, silently staring daggers into the heart of Sasha Banks. If she’s fazed by it all she doesn’t show, keeping her same posture and gaze fixed right back.

[Sarah Logan]
That even if you do come up short. Even if the win escapes you. You’ve proven the fight you have in you and the audience finally realizes what’s in front of them. They finally understand the warrior spirit they’re observing. And of course you go into the match with the mindset that you’re going to win!

With this Sarah breaks her fixed gaze at Sasha for the first time, beginning to rotate her head and gesture wildly with her hands, indicating that her anger may be becoming a bit more uncontrolled.

[Sarah Logan]
What good superstar goes into a match thinking there’s a good chance they’ll lose? You show me that superstar and I show you someone who should leave this damn company. Because even if leading up to a match you know there’s a chance you might lose, once you’re out here in this ring your mind is set on winning and how it will feel. Because not all of us have the luxury of getting ourselves more concerned with our appearances and status.

[Sarah Logan]
Sasha, I respected you before tonight. I still do as a competitor. But after hearing everything you just said, it’s clear you’ve become completely out of touch with what it takes to be a hungry competitor in this division. It’s clear that someone like me needs to take that title from you, to knock a little sense of spirit back into you!

After Sarah's fiery address to The Women's Champion, things are just moments away from turning quite heated...but before either of them can make the first move, much like their previous Championship affair last month...they find themselves disrupted by the arrival of a third party.

As Alexa Bliss' theme fills the arena, we can't help but be reminded of what happened last week when Sarah Logan had called Alexa Bliss out for her intrusion on her first opportunity for The Women's Championship 3 weeks ago. She didn't get any of the answers she sought, in fact, all she received was a bunch of cryptic words that basically amounted to Sarah needing to turn her frown upside down just as Bliss did...but it was far more creepy than simply uttering that phrase. She also received both of Sasha's knees delivered right into her spine as The Women's Champion crashed the "party" and perhaps was moments from going after Alexa Bliss herself. But as she looked up Bliss was nowhere to be found, not a single sound announced her disappearance, not even a thud of her microphone. Alexa soon steps out from the back dressed similarly to last week in her best overall skirt and shirt combo and her hair done up in pigtails which she steps out from behind the curtain twirling one of the lone "dreads" on the left side of her hair.

Both Logan and Banks advert their hostility towards one another and find themselves staring up the ramp at the person that's decided to be a thorn between both of their sides. Bliss playfully waves at the two before releasing her hair and strolling down the ramp with a gleeful smile across her face.  

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] BSx5oy5

To what purpose has she decided to come out here? Our guess is as good as anyone else's, her actions as of late have been a major departure from how she would behave in XWL but ever since she returned at Homecoming...having let someone new IN her life...there just seems to be an endless array of questions of which we have no answers to. This playful Bliss heading down the ramp is not the same Bliss we saw at Homecoming when she showed a terrifying new side of herself...but we haven't seen that the past two weeks, and we can't really make sense of what really is going on with her. But the two women in the ring don't care why she's behaving as she is, or WHAT may be going on...she's decided to but into their business so seeing as the two are quite proud competitors they only have but one solution to the problem that Bliss has persisted to be and it's only a matter of time before they get their hands on her. Despite the intensity surrounding Sarah Logan and Sasha Banks though, Alexa isn't cautious in her movements. She's very carefree, gripping both sides of her skirt with her hands as she swings it with every step like a child that's singing "la-la-la-la" through a field of pretty flowers.

As she reaches the bottom of the ramp she reaches up grabbing the middle rope pulling herself up just high enough so she could reach the top rope which her grip switches to and she's hanging from the top rope along the apron now as if she were swinging across monkey bars...The Women's Champion and recent Number One Contender can't make heads or tails of what they're seeing...is this a joke to her? Does she think she can just come out here and play around and there won't be serious consequences for her disrespectful behavior? She walks both of her feet up onto the apron and at last stands there giddily waving at the two, but for one of them? They've seen enough! Without any hesitation, The Champion chucks her title to the canvas before rushes forward at Bliss with the intent of wringing her neck with her pigtails, but as her hands clawed the air lunging toward her...Bliss springs off of the apron bringing both heels together as she playfully hops off the apron and lands safely on the floor. "TOO SLOW!" She exclaims while chuckling, and at this point, The Boss is not here for her fun and games so she prepares to leave the ring but before she can, she's suddenly struck from behind by her own Women's Championship that had found its way into Sarah Logan's hands!

Sarah issues a "receipt" to Sasha Banks in the form of clocking her in the back of her head courtesy of The Women's Championship and The Blueprint collapses falling through the ropes and landing on the floor in a brutal landing. It was quick and to the point much like Sasha's backstabber last week, and it's now left Sarah Logan to stare at the very title that's in her hands. She fought like hell to claim this title at Homecoming, and she no doubt wants to finish what she started before Bliss added a twist to their ending that no one saw coming especially them. As Sasha lies on the floor, Bliss seeing Sasha's crash landing looks concerned and like any concerned person...she inches forward extending her hand to help her up, but as her glove got close to The Champion, it's quickly swiped away by the wounded Boss of The Women's Division. Sasha may be hurting as she lies there but she's not about to foolishly accept the help of the woman that's responsible for this situation even extending this long. If Bliss hadn't gotten involved at Homecoming she'd have retained and she'd be on to the next challenger, at least that's what Sasha no doubt thinks. Bliss pulls her hand back toward herself as her other grabs it in like a scolded dog she starts to retreat up the ramp confused why Sasha would be so mean. While this was going on we heard some subtle rustling coming from the announce table and the camera cuts over to find Beth Phoenix with her headset sitting on the desk and a microphone in her hand.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Ladies, ladies please can I have your attention I have some news I think you'll all wanna hear.

Logan's eyes raise up from The Women's Championship resting within both of her hands, Sasha's hand rests on the back of her head as she leans back against it to look toward the table herself, while Bliss with a puzzled squint turns her attention to the co-owner of XWL.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's become clear ever since Homecoming when the last Women's Championship Match took a chilling turn that none of us saw coming...

Beth's gaze directs itself at Alexa Bliss who seems to notice she's the center of attention and she doesn't seem to understand why, after all what does she have to do with Homecoming not ending well for Sarah Logan and Sasha Banks? For those of us who will be haunted by that memory, we know exactly what Beth's talking about but as we saw last week...Alexa seems to be the only one that isn't aware of her terrifying display that resulted in the match being ruled a no contest.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
A rematch between you Sarah Logan and you Sasha Banks is inevitable, but we all know what happened last time...and seeing as your focus has been split between your issues with one another and a newly introduced third party? You've made my job quite easy, so listen up. At Under Pressure Sasha you will once again defend your Women's Championship against Sarah Logan!

Banks looks to her right and sees a suddenly overjoyed Sarah Logan tighten her grip of The Women's Championship knowing that they'll once again be doing battle...but as Logan quickly gets over her joy and directs an "I'm taking this title" glare at Sasha? The two seem to have forgotten for just a moment that Beth didn't end her announcement there, after all...she did say she had news for everyone...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Aaaand, the very element that turned Homecoming into a horror show, ALEXA BLISS!

Upon hearing her name Bliss jumps for joy, literally her feet leave the floor over and over as if she were just told she got to stay up for an extra thirty minutes to watch her favorite show. Bliss is oozing excitement, while Sasha Banks and Sarah Logan are excited for an entirely different reason...sure they'd have liked to finish what they started back at Homecoming...but it's clear they both want a piece of this newly "changed" Alexa Bliss...and with this Triple Threat Match they'll truly have everything they want all in one match. Bliss continues to celebrate the news of her opportunity to challenge for The Women's Championship, bouncing off the proverbial walls, as the camera pans out to a wide shot showing Sasha Banks somewhat in between a rock, and a hard place. Which describes Alexa and which describes Sarah you be the judge but the truth is no Champion ever wants to find themselves in this position. Sure emotions have gotten high and Banks may want to get her hands on Alexa...but Triple Threats are unpredictable, and when you add the recent unpredictable behavior of Alexa Bliss into things you have a recipe for something that no one will be able to prepare for, especially Sasha. But while she accepts the news of her next title defense, we see Sarah Logan still in the ring and deeply focused on the title in her hands. She hasn't let go since it first came into hands, and if she can defeat either Sasha or Alexa at Under Pressure? She won't have to let go of it, because it will have her name on it, not Sasha's. This wide shot showcasing all three participants in the newly announced Women's Championship Match at Under Pressure acts as our final visual of ringside before a graphic pops up on the screen promoting that very match itself.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 12:40 pm

[ Chris Jericho Returns To Action ]

Jericho walks out onto the stage to everyone's surprise, alone. He smiles into the camera as he begins his decent down the ramp and around the ring, circling his way towards the time keepers area. he stops to grab a microphone before sliding into the ring.

{{Chris Jericho}}
Ladies and gentlemen allow me to formally welcome each and every one of you watching at home to
OCTANE IS JERICHO

{{Chris Jericho}}
now i know your all excited, because well, why wouldn't you be. This is the most anticipated match in recent history. This is the night that I, Chris Jericho make history yet again by absolutely dismantling my opponent. speaking of my opponent, i know your all wondering who this unlucky man is. well fear not, for i have scoured the earth in an attempt to find a worthy opponent and i promise you will not be disappointed. for the man i will be facing is known around the world for his brute strength and power. he is so dangerous he requires a police escort just to walk from his dressing room to that very stage. You all know him. Ladies and gentlemen my opponent here tonight, none other than the infamous. The legendary.....

the titantron hits and the fans at home go nuts. Jericho spins around and quickly runs to hide behind the referee standing across from him as the all to familiar sound fills the air. Everyone is ready for this SLOBBERKNOCKER, that is until Goldberg doesn't walk out. no, instead its none other than.....

[b]Gillberg makes his way down the ramp and slides under the ropes into the ring. he jumps at Jericho he scurry away trying to hide between the referee and the ropes. the referee pushes back Gillberg to calm Jericho down. the two men go to their respective corners before the referee rings the bell. Gillberg runs to Jericho....SPEAR!!!!!

NO! Jericho jumps over Gillbergs shoulder sending him straight into the ring post. Gillbergs face turns purple in pain before turning back around.....CODEBREAKER!

Jericho stands tall, trying to lean over as if in pain. he begins to huff and puff as if he could possibly be out of breath. he walks towards the referee who raises his arm in victory before Jericho falls backwards into the corner to catch his fall. he sits there a moment before uncontrollably laughing. this continues for a moment before he stands up straight and spits on the fallen Gillberg. Jericho turns to exit the ring, however stops dead in his tracks as...

Jeircho stops in his track as the theme song of none other than one of the men he got in an argument with earlier tonight, Kevin Owens, makes his way from behind the curtain and toward the ring, certainly not looking like he’s in the mood for a pleasant conversation. No, the look on Kevin’s face is one that any XWL superstar or even fan can recognize, the face of a man looking for a fight tonight. A man who feels overlooked by management wanting to dish it out on the man who chastised earlier tonight, and it’s probably not going to be pretty. He motions toward the referee and says a few words to him, causing the ref to make his way back over to Jericho and say a few words in his direction. At first Jericho is seen shaking his head and laughing, but eventually he looks over at Owens and smirks, finally nodding his head. Before the ref can even walk back over to Owens, he’s made his way into the ring as quickly as possible and backs into a corner.

[Beth Phoenix]
Folks, it looks like Chris Jericho is about to have himself two back to back matches here tonight!

It looks like Beth’s observation is correct, as the referee quickly looks to both men, before signalling for the bell, starting this second match of the segment.

Immediately both men run straight at each other, unleashing a flury of firsts into each other’s heads, each trying to get the aggression out over their history and earlier tonight, while also trying to gain the upper hand in this contest. Quickly Owens seems to be the one gaining said upper hand, leaving Jericho dazed slightly, giving Owens the opportunity to take tactical advantage of the situation.

At least, it would if Owens had a clearer head right now. Also if Jericho was actually dazed. Because as Owens charges at Jericho to try and hit him with his next move, Jericho easily sidesteps him, causing Owens to run right into the turnbuckle. Jericho, the veteran with the much clearer headspace currently, takes this opportunity to go for a roll-up pin on the unsuspecting and temporarily blinded Owens. The referee quickly slides into position, however his position prevents him from noticing that Jericho is leaning some of his body weight on the bottom ring rope nearest the turnbuckle, making the pin much harder to escape from.

3!

For the second time in this short period, Jericho’s theme plays and the referee raises his hand, as Owens immediately gets to his feet, even more furious than before. In fact, before Jericho can even finish having his hand raised, Owens jumps him and takes him down to the ground, once again beginning to reign fists down on him.

[Wade Barrett]
Look, the Inner Circle is making their way to the ring!

Owens quickly looks up and notices Santana, Ortiz and Guevara, the rest of the Inner Circle, rushing to the ring in defense of Jericho.

[MVP]
But that’s not all!

As soon as the IC makes its way into the ring Samoa Joe also makes his presence known, reaching the end of the ring Owens is on around the same time the IC finishes raising Jericho to his feet. The group and the duo simply stand on opposite sides of the ring, staring each other down for a few moments.

[Beth Phoenix]
Let’s be honest folks, we all know where this is going!

We most certainly do, and it doesn’t take long before the two groups find themselves in a brawl, causing the ref to abandon the ring as quickly as possible. At first Joe and Owens are actually holding their own well, taking on the larger group of four men seemingly with ease, elbowing members away when they try to double team them and using their pure mass to take control of the ring. However, it doesn’t take long for those tactics to fail to overcome the numbers game, and before you know we’re watching a four on two beatdown as Joe and Owens just aren’t able to keep up men coming at them from all angles.

Once both men have been beaten down to the ground, Jericho seems to suddenly get an idea. He begins to direct traffic, telling Pride & Powerful to lift Owens to his feet. They oblige, leaving a dazed Owens standing right in front of Jericho, in prime position for a Codebreaker!

After delivering the Codebreaker to Owens, Jericho begins to cackle, which all three other men still standing the ring join in on. The last visual we see as Octane transitions to the next segment is the Inner Circle laughing over the fallen bodies of Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 4:30 pm

"We're really glad that you're our friend! And this is a friendship that will never ever end!"

That image followed by the catchy tune leads us into the ring where we find none other than Bray Wyatt standing. He's got the ringside area specially decorated for this New Year's celebration complete with balloons, streamers draped along the ropes, and he's even sporting a "2021" party hat and glasses! Loud children cheering adore the scenery as Bray Wyatt waves very enthusiastically at the cameras surrounding him.

[Bray Wyatt]
Hello, hello, HEEEEEEEEEELLO! Hello my lovely fireflies. Welcome to a special, obviously never before seen, 2021 episode of the Firefly Funhouse. LIVE! You see, with that yucky year known as 2020 behind us it is time to move on. And move on we shall in style at the Firefly Funhouse. Moving me on to the point of today's show. Change! Do you people out there like change?

There is a very loud kid like groan at the word change. Bray shakes his head dramatically and sighs at the reaction

[Bray Wyatt]
Yeah I get it. Change can be scary. It can be frightening. But...Change is necessary. It's what we as people are all about. We evolve, grow stronger, reach heights we never thought we could before! Without change, you never move forward. You stay at a standstill, watching others pass you by while you fade into cold isolation...It's enough to...

Flicker

[Bray Wyatt]
...Make you feel...

The lights seem to be malfunctioning. Flickering in and out. Bray flickers in and out of the darkness. Still as a statue his face as motionless as his body. And just for a second, you catch a brief sighting of him, The Fiend. But quickly the lights come back on and in almost like trance Bray finishes his line

[Bray Wyatt]
...Crazy...

Bray shakes off the cobwebs and a big dopey smile returns to his face

[Bray Wyatt]
Anyway, change can be great. And to prove it to you, I have a change I wanna share with all of you! See, as fun as it is running this show it's hard work. I felt like I needed a little help around here. I thought reeeeeeeeeeally hard about who I should ask. I thought about asking Jon Moxley. But he didn't seem like he'd be interested. I thought about asking Bobby but I didn't want him trying to hijack the show and make it all about him. I even thought about asking this old friend who I lost contact with... but uh

Bray's eyes seem to flash for a second

[Bray Wyatt]
Sadly AJ wasn't available. But then I went DUH! You know someone who would be perfect? I rang her, and she agreed before I could even finish my pitch. And tonight I wanna introduce her here LIVE. Now, everyone gather round!

At his call all the friends of the Firefly Funhouse appear. Popping up at different parts of the barricade are Abby, Huskus, Mercy The Buzzard, and Ramblin' Rabbit.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Whoa, dude! A NEW friend?

[Huskus the Pig]
I hope they *Munch Munch* bring some goodies with them *Munch* I'm starving!

[Mercy the Buzzard]
Didn't you make a resolution to lose weight?

[Abby the Witch]
You mean like he does EVERY year?

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Maybe you should resolve to stop being so mean, Abby!

As the puppets of the funhouse bicker on their own sides of the barricade, our attention can't help but be drawn to Ramblin' Rabbit who doesn't appear to be alone after all. A hand covered by a white glove with black writing on the side, although we can't quite make out what is written appears to walk it's way up Ramblin' Rabbit's back before extending the middle and index finger up behind his head giving him another set of "bunny ears." We hear a snicker from Wyatt as he watches this go down until the hand brings all five fingers together and hovers it over Ramblin' Rabbit's head and bops him on top of his skull. He turns around confused, but when he turns...the hand has disappeared.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Wait, what...what's going on? There's no one there.

He turns back around and what looks like the opposite hand reappears behind him and this time the hand quickly wraps around his torso and slightly squeezes.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Ah! That hurts! Stop it, dude, I...I can't...bree....breathe.

While he squirms helplessly, the first hand reappears and hovers above his ears before tightly grasping them. The camera cuts to Wyatt with his hand covering his mouth as if he were shocked by this turn of events but he soon lowers that hand and reveals a giddy grin as he almost shakes with anticipation. While Ramblin' Rabbit shakes for an entirely different reason, fear. He panics trying to break free of this unknown grasp but his squirming only seems to prolong his current state of agony. With his eyes starting to pop out of place due to the pressure he's granted sweet relief when the hand locked around his ears yanks upward, and an audible "pop!" sound follows as his head detaches from his body and gets thrown away leaving his body to begin oozing red goo until both it and the two hands fall back behind the barricade.

[Abby the Witch]
What the f-

A loud BLEEP drowns out Abby's naughty choice of words as her mouth hangs open upon seeing her "friend" decapitated on the first LIVE edition of The Firefly Funhouse! But after the rest of the puppets themselves start to grow concerned over what's happened, the two white gloves rise up again and this time they plant firmly on the top of the barricade until a head rises up with them...but it's not the long lost head of Ramblin' Rabbit...no slowly out pops an absolutely ecstatic Alexa Bliss!

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] X1zsZgj

[Bray Wyatt]
Yowie wowie, there she is! Look fireflies, the newest member and co-host of the Firefly Funhouse, Alexa Bliss!

She playfully hops up with her heels together and makes her way over the barricade stopping once her feet plant on the floor to try and stifle her laughter but clearly, she's enjoying herself already in her debut on The Firefly Funhouse. She bites down on the tip of her thumb letting out an audible giggle then starts to take a step forward to climb the steel steps before her...but decides that's far too boring of an entrance. So she brings both hands together with the tops of them slightly bent, then rejoins her heels and hops up onto the first step, like a bunny...she proceeds to hop up the second, then with a higher jump she lands onto the third and final step stopping to let out another erratic show of giggling. But she isn't alone in her enjoyment, we see Bray waiting in the ring slapping his knee as he lets out a hearty chuckle at how much fun his new co-host is having. Once Bliss has hopped her way as far as she could she slips into the ring and proceeds to wave at the other puppets and eventually the camera.

[Alexa Bliss]
No, your eyes are not deceiving you, although...they often can, but that's a story for another day. The host of the hottest talk show A MOMENT OF BLISS...has brought her hosting expertise to The Firefly Funhouse! Hiya, Fireflies! I can't wait to have so much fun with all of you!

She brings one of her hands up just under her chin waving again the camera before turning to Bray and flashing a bright smile as children gleefully shouting "YAY!" echoes in response to Bliss' arrival.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm so happy to be here, and goodness gracious talk about a warm welcome! Especially from Ramblin' Rabbit...I guess you could say he really, lost his...HEAD!

As she paused you could see the laughter bubbling up out of her and after that final word she just completely loses it bringing both hands together excitedly. We've seen Bliss become slightly..."unhinged" in recent weeks, and it seems as if stepping into The Funhouse has almost amplified that side of herself. If any of this disturbs Bray its impossible to tell since he's laughing and clapping for Bliss

[Bray Wyatt]
Now now settle down Fireflies. Bliss, I am so very very excited to see you here but some of the people out there have questions. They have questions about you. Questions about me. Questions about the whole Funhouse. And what do we say about people who have questions folks?

Suddenly Abby the Witch chimes in

[Abby the Witch]
That they should mind their own damn business?

Bray slightly rolls his eyes and like a parent who just heard his...child say something adorable he treats it as such

[Bray Wyatt]
No Abby! You see, while change is good, it's confusing to others. People can see you in one light and they'll put you in that box for the rest of your days. They'll think you incapable of changing. But the soul we all have somewhere deep inside us longs for growth! Even if that growth can be scary. But change can be good! It's why we come up with things like new year resolutions. Speaking of which, lets go around in a circle and tell everyone's new year goals! How about you Huskus?

Said pig is munching on chocolate no surprise. He's caught off guard at the sudden question and quickly tries to recover by shoveling the rest that he has in his hand in his mouth as fast as he can

[Mercy the Buzzard]
Oh I'll go for him...This walking pork-chop here needs to lose some weight this year or he might not live long enough to see 2022

[Huskus the Pig]
That's not true!

Mercy laughs this really rough ragged laugh as his eyes, a lot like Bray's earlier, starts to shine as he licks his beak

[Mercy the Buzzard]
Oh it's true. Keep wasting your like you are now and you'll end up dead. And well...you know what we buzzards do with Dead people. Especially but fat juicy ones like you!

Huskus looks down at the last chocolate bar he has as he mulls over the words of Mercy. With great strength and fortitude, he lifts the chocolate bar up high and chucks it away. Surprising the folks at home and the ones present the crew of the Firefly Funhouse begins to clap. Supporting their friend through his stru-

[Huskus the Pig]
MY FOOD!

And like that he's sprinting after the chocolate bar while Bray face palms and Bliss lets out a little giggle

[Bray Wyatt]
Well one doesn't change overnight I suppose. What about you Abby?

[Abby the Witch]
Besides getting away from all your fools? I'm looking forward to being reunited with a certain someone

Bray smiles a big smile at that one. Maybe cause it's surprising that Abby would want to see anyone at all since she's quite the loner after all

[Bray Wyatt]
I miiiiiiight have a hunch of who you mean but this year will have many surprises and I'm gonna keep this one a surprise! What about you Rabbit?

When Bray looks around for Rabbit he comes across Blisses who suddenly starts to twitch her nose like a bunny and makes a motion like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. More like pulling a Rabbit's head out of a hat. Anyway, Bray remembers and shakes his head with a laugh

[Bray Wyatt]
Well..I guess Rabbit's goal for this year should be to get a good head on his shoulders.

Bray says this with a straight face before him and Bliss lock eyes again and they cry of laughter. Like really loud stomach cramping laughter. Maybe it would be heartwarming if the joke wasn't about a decapitated friend. Or the look in their eyes

[Bray Wyatt]
What about you Miss Bliss?

She brings her singular index finger up just on the tip of her chin as she perhaps ponders that very thing herself...what are her goals for 2021? As she stands there contemplating her resolution, suddenly she raises that finger away from her chin and up into the air as an audible ding echoes out of nowhere as if a light bulb above her head suddenly lit up.

[Alexa Bliss]
I want to surrender myself to the unknown like never before!

As she proclaims that almost vague answer, she looks down at her right hand, turning it inward as she raises it up and stares at it. We've noticed some black detailing on them though we haven't figured out what it is and that appears to be what her sight has shifted to.

[Alexa Bliss]
As a species, we're naturally wary of change, we live in fear of the unknown...of what might happen if we step outside of the status quo...but I think last year showed me that as perfect as everything seemed...the winds of change were howling like rabid wolves ready to tear apart my reality and show me that stability is frankly, overrated!

She looks directly into the camera having lowered her right hand, then flashes a subtle grin before her gaze lowers to her left hand. Her arm almost appears dislocated as she rotates her wrist to get a good look at whatever is on the outside of her glove.

[Alexa Bliss]
Change can be oh so frightening...but not only is it the topic of today's show but it's also the very foundation of everything we'll ever do. Therein lies the beauty in it, isn't that great? Opening one door that leads into a pitch-black room and closing it before the light ever reveals what's ahead of you. Jumping off the side of a cliff on a foggy morning not knowing if you'll go SPLASH into cool and refreshing waves...or simply go SPLAT as you cease to exist! It's quite exhilarating, and I've only just scratched the surface...

With her last couple of words almost slipping out of her her eyes suddenly lose the glisten within them, and her gleeful smile has fallen off of her face as she almost slips out of her train of thought and goes blank. But despite her sudden loss of focus, her mouth opens and she manages to push out the following words in a monotone lacking any shred of emotion.

[Alexa Bliss]
Imagine the things he's left for me to find...

Bliss with widened eyes and a glassy gaze remains silent for a few seconds, as we can only begin to try and unpack the things she's said, especially those last cryptic words....but she soon "snaps out of it" and she once again beams from ear to ear as if whatever came over her gets swept away and she resumes where she last left off.

[Alexa Bliss]
It's going to be the best year EVER I just know it! But as your fellow newly-minted co-host...I must flip the script on you dear sir and ask YOU what pray tell is YOUR New Year's resolution?

With the question flipped on him Bray smiles a big toothy smile. Again, there's something like a glint in his eyes. Something that seems to make them almost kinda glow when he talks about something exciting

[Bray Wyatt]
I spent a lot of years...wandering around this place. Looking for a real true identity. And because I couldn't find my place...I couldn't be very happy. I thought that my destiny was to control people. Bend them to my will and such...

Bray's voice suddenly gets deeper. More grit is added to his voice. There a slow-burning intensity wrapped around his vocal cords as he speaks

[Bray Wyatt]
I thought I was to break men. And women. Peel back the fears and lies that they keep hidden in the closet or the secrets they keep hidden under the floorboards. And then break their bodies after I've always broken their minds...But...I found something more important to do

Bray holds up one glove. The glove that has the word heal on it. He puts his hand on top of the head of Alexa as she stares up at him

[Bray Wyatt]
Everyone's life is something precious. Everybody has something to bring to the world and some people well...They just need a bit of healing sometimes. People get lost and can't always find their way in life. The Firefly Funhouse is all about together and coming together as a real family. Supporting one another through tough times and coming to aid when needed. You see, my new purpose in life is to make others be the absolute BEST that they can be. However...

Bray's other hand, the glove that reads HURT, is up in the air facing the camera. And Bray's smile never leaves his face for even a second

[Bray Wyatt]
Sometimes before you can heal, you have to hurt. Not everyone does well with a simple push forward. Some others well, they'll need a bit more force. And I understand everyone is different so everyone will need a different method. But this year, the end result will all be the same. I'm gonna unlock everyone's fun side this year!

The smile on Bray's face promises nothing but good things but just like a lot of things he says, there just this uneasy feeling underneath it all

[Bray Wyatt]
But it's a veeeeery difficult job. Not one I can do alone! Will you people help me?

A childish chorus of "YES!" comes out and  Bray excited claps his hands and laughs. Next he turns to Bliss. [/b]

[Bray Wyatt]
And what of you?

A soft giggle escapes Alexa as she lifts both of her hands up until they touch the tip of her jaw and reveal that her newly acquired white gloves also have a set of words written on the outside of them much like Bray Wyatt's. In contrasting black lettering, we see the word "PLAY" written on her right hand, while the word "PAIN" is etched on the left.

[Alexa Bliss]
I think that can be arranged...

She holds her "pose" for a few seconds before lowering the "PLAY" glove first and leaving the "PAIN" one tucked under her chin for a few seconds. Her eyes lower down to it as she flashes a mischievous smile then she lowers that hand too.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, boys and girls, I think that's going to do it for the first-ever LIVE special feature presentation of The Firefly Funhouse! Buuuuuut...before we go seeing as this is a New Year's celebration, we couldn't exactly sign off on tonight's show without partaking in a toast to The New Year, now could we?

Bray nods in agreeance raising his index finger up as if to say "one moment" before he reaches down underneath the table near him but when he returns his smile has fallen as he only finds two champagne glasses...but no bubbly insight.

[Bray Wyatt]
Oh no, it looks like I forgot to pack the champagne, oh whatever will we do now? This is a disaster, we can't toast with empty glasses...

He holds the two glasses up, raising them to see if perhaps even a drop of the bubbly had magically found its way inside of them, but as his eyes squint and look closely...there is in fact nothing in the glasses and that just results in a disappointed frown. Bliss's hands have fallen to her hips as she herself tries to figure out just how they'll resolve this issue. She looks near, she looks far, she tries to resolve this conundrum, she even bends down to see if perhaps he just missed the champagne but she too finds nothing. Having all but given up, suddenly her mouth opens up as she has her "a-ha" moment. Bray confused by her sudden realization watches Bliss leave the ring seemingly on a mission, but where is she going? We can't exactly wait for her to go to the store and pick up some, the show's in its final minutes there simply isn't enough time. But that isn't where she's going she doesn't head in the direction of the ramp, no she heads from where she first appeared tonight. Maybe she just remembered that she's the one that was supposed to bring the champagne? As she approaches the barricade she bends over it slightly before she pulls her hand back up, and we look in absolute horror as there isn't a bottle of bubbly within her "PAIN" hand but the headless oozing torso of Ramblin' Rabbit. Fans faces in the background look disgusted by this sight but Bliss, well...she seems overjoyed, like...really REALLY overjoyed. Hoisting his decapitated body up like a triumphant trophy. But while her face depicts joy, Bray's...well, he seems quite puzzled and concerned by this "solution" from his new co-host. She soon makes her way back into the ring, oozing Rabbit's torso and all, then walks up to Bray who was holding a glass in each hand as he appears quite serious, no longer jubilant.

[Alexa Bliss]
Look what I found, seeing as I got a little...A-HEAD... of myself earlier...it looks like Ramblin' Rabbit left behind the latest product of his famous Bohemian blend! What do you say, Bray? Shall we commemorate 2020-FUN...with a bit of the Bohemian...Bubbly?

Within an instant, his stoic expression bursts with delight as he celebrates her quick thinking and problem-solving skills. Almost becoming slightly deranged in his laughter upon seeing the oozing "corpse" of Ramblin' Rabbit.

[Bray Wyatt]
Oh that rabbit, always trying to reinvent himself...if only he'd have put his, HEAD...to better use.

The two break out into uncontrollable laughter in a display that can only be described a truly "twisted." That word has never felt more appropriate than it does right now as we witness Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss moments away from toasting with the insides of Ramblin' Rabbit...not exactly a traditional toast by any means. After several moments of joyous chortling Bray extends the two glasses out to Bliss who begins to fill them with, the erm...gurgling and vivacious red blend that Bliss dubbed the Bohemian Bubbly. The audience at home is entirely mortified by what their eyes are watching but it's as if they can't turn away...there's something, entrancing about it. It's disgusting but it's also made us quite curious, what sane person would dare to think, much less to DO this? With both glasses full, Bliss tosses the remains of Ramblin' Rabbit over her shoulder then happily takes one of the glasses from Bray as the two raise them to toast.

They look to one another for a moment then in unison they exclaim "TO CHANGE!" followed by a clink of their glasses. Without hesitation, they tip their "house blend" back against their lips and take a long sip to complete their gesture of appreciation for the New Year. With that revolting display out of the way, Bray looks directly into the camera as he prepares to officially sign off.

[Bray Wyatt]
Now, remember my fireflies, whether it be this year, last year, or the next? IT WILL ALWAYS BE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I promise to ALWAYS light the way for you, and all you have to do is...

His eyes suddenly lose their gleam as his glass falls to the floor shattering at his feet and his face depicts deep indifference. But as the camera began to zoom in, showing his colder demeanor and almost "blank" state of mind...the screen flashes, and the lights in the arena turn intensely red for only but a second, but enough to notice due to how stark that difference was. The screen flashes again, showing Bray's "HURT and HEAL" gloves blocking the camera from seeing anything else, but as the camera pans out, we see that they're not in front of his face as they at first appeared. They part like the red sea and there stands Alexa Bliss with a scowl accompanied by a wicked glare. She remains in this state for a few seconds until she curls her upper lip and says...

[Alexa Bliss]
Let...Him...IN!

If we had any doubts as to whether things weren't as they appeared, as if maybe Bliss hadn't done as she just informed us to do...this moment officially serves as confirmation that the Alexa Bliss we've known for the past 4 years is officially no more. We don't know how this came to be, what brought this union into existence...but we know HE was behind it. Tonight's topic of The Firefly Funhouse was "CHANGE" and indeed Alexa Bliss has changed, into what? We can only begin to speculate, but with Beth Phoenix announcing earlier that she'll join Sarah Logan and Sasha Banks in a Triple Threat Match at Under Pressure for The Women's Championship? We ask ourselves what is this version of Alexa Bliss capable of inside this ring? The intensity in the air remains until the subtle dramatic music stops playing in the background and the two regain their cheerful demeanor as they bid farewell to tonight's show with a friendly "BYE!!" Bliss joins Wyatt as they frantically wave at the camera, cutting the tension that "darker" moment created with the return of joy and happiness beaming across their faces. Bray alternates arms as he shows off more of his silly side by waving to the left, then the right, then waving at the puppets, then waving at the fan board around the ringside, subtly laughing with each wave. While Bliss after waving a few times normally soon brings her "PLAY" glove up against her chin as she uniquely waves goodbye to her first appearance in The Funhouse as its new co-host.  Their joint joyous farewell brings this LIVE edition of The Firefly Funhouse to a close and with that, the END of tonight's episode of Octane as the intro tune that welcomed us in plays us out now, just slightly lower and we swear it sounds almost...slower too..especially as it gets to the words "And this is a friendship that will never ever end. But perhaps we're so creeped out by this show that we're just imagining that?

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 -  1/13/2021]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 12/30/2020 - 1/13/2021]]]
Page 1 of 1