Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pringle1996
New Talent

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:56 pm

LIVE FROM: The Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE:  4/7/2021 @ 4:30 PM EST

All Match Results and Videos will be delivered to every participant in every match, the winner will be responsible for ensuring the match is posted, but they'll also need to ensure their fellow participants don't need any promos posted before they do so.

IF you want to do a write up instead of using the video that is also fine the videos are more so proof of the simulation and the actual reveal of the result so use them or not that's up to you.

If you have any booking requests or ideas for the next show aka Octane on 4/7/2021 then please send those to any of the admins ASAP as we'll be booking far in advance.  

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] OjjCJ4I[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] MBNFqdJ

[ The Nightmare Begins ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] ROPKk7l

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] IgpCWvU[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Sw5N2Hz

[ The NEW Tag-Team Champions In Action ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] FYbY6JL[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] HqJUkgk

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] DsH8Woq[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] WdURWdF

[ What's Next For The NEW North American Champion? ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] LVHZ7Pu

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Of5UwRW[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] B9Q62Kd

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] R3ZVzhk[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] 6cQ2WXd

[ Welcome To Alexa's Playground ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] YCutArg

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] SiLOYgC[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] 0xPeZXP

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ TBA ]]]

Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Opener reserved pleased don’t post anything until it’s up please
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 8:18 pm

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] GMKQA9A

After witnessing some of our top Superstars "Under Pressure" XWL Octane officially goes live to an extravagant display of pyrotechnics blasting off on the stage and within the entire arena itself as no doubt, our viewing audience at home are ready to witness some more incredible action, including the fallout that saw FOUR New Champions crowned, Alexa Bliss defeating Sasha Banks & Sarah Logan to become Women's Champion...while Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens overcame two other teams in a Ladder Match to lay claim to the vacant titles of the recently reactivated division. But of course, our Main-Event of the evening "liv'd" up to the hype and saw Liv Morgan emerge as The NEW North American Champion coming out on top against three other Superstars to seize her moment. As the screens along the "crowd" area light up showing the fans of The XWL Universe, we expect to be taken to our announce team as they welcome us in...however, before the camera can take us to our trio of expertise...the sound of another Champion's theme echoes throughout The Thunderdome.

The "Glorious" Anthem of our Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history sounds as boos are piped in to reflect the reaction the fans would have if they were physically present themselves. Robert Roode may be a man of great success the past 500 days...but that's all to spite the fans that once serenaded him with the lyrics of his own theme. He is by far the most hated Superstar in XWL today and while their voices are muted, we see the thumbs pointed down in front of their cameras, we see the roll of their eyes, we FEEL their hatred for this man that continue to remain on top even though they literally would cheer for ANY Superstar to take him down. A spotlight casts down on the stage where our World Champion stands with his arms spread wide as he boasts right from the get-go about his successful defense which resulted in The World Heavyweight Championship STILL remaining around his waist tonight.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] IhIVx8P

[Wade Barrett]
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to XWL Octane...and a HUGE welcome to our STILL Reigning World Heavyweight Champion after he survived all Three Stages Of Hell that Randy Orton and Jon Moxley attempted to put him through, but in the end...the result was the same as practically every match Roode has had since his return in September of 2019.

[Beth Phoenix]
His challengers of course were former World Champions themselves, but they were unsuccessful in laying claim to another reign with the gold.

[MVP]
Moxley and Orton did their thing and no disrespect to either, but man...Robert Roode is just...he's on a completely different level these days. The things he has overcome in the past 500 days to be where he is now? Nothing short of incredible.

As the lights become less harsh we see The Glorious One in all of his 'glory" as he shouts to the audience at home. "THAT'S RIGHT...GET A NICE LONG LOOK...YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS LEAVING MY WAIST? SERIOUSLY? HAVE YOU SEEN THE GUYS I'VE BEATEN? I WAITED TOO DAMN LONG TO WIN THIS, I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M NOT WEARING THIS FOREVER!"  

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] MQaZgHM

[Wade Barrett]
Beth, it's almost getting hard to refute the claim of "forever"...certainly it's a term thrown around willy nilly at times...but he's currently on day 316 of his reign as World Heavyweight Champion...and the record before this reign was 197 days...a record that remained intact for a decade...certainly he has shattered all previous success any former World Champion has had...myself included.

[Beth Phoenix]
While nothing lasts "forever" we all have to give Roode his props, he has stepped up and fought like hell to have the success he's now enjoying this late into his career and it's actually remarkable to see how this is almost his "prime."

[MVP]
He should have been in this position a long time ago, but as we know he was held back by his dedication to the fans...but once he kicked them to the curb and got rid of their toxic hold over him? Everything finally aligned for him.

Despite going through pure hell last night, including a finale that saw he and his former Enterprise partner Jon Moxley go to war in a Bed Of Thumbtacks Match...Roode is carrying himself with pure swagger, ignoring any pain he might be in to strut down the ramp as the most arrogant smile is plastered across his face. This is his victory lap, he vowed to get the two of them out of his hair for good...and with Randy punted out of the equation thanks to Jon Moxley...and with Moxley's spine slammed down onto the bed of thumbtacks, before Roode would finish it with a GLORIOUS DDT that saw Jon's skull spiked into the remaining tacks...it's safe to say he proved his point to be true and now one must ask themselves...what is next?

[MVP]
Do we have any medical updates on his opponents, Beth?

[Beth Phoenix]
Tests are still running on Randy but currently due to the injuries sustained he is not going to be back for a long time...now it's possible the results could be good...but the doctors aren't very optimistic about his current condition. As for Jon Moxley...that's a big more challenging to accurately address...he was inspected by medical personnel directly following Under Pressure but he did refuse any further attention against medical advice. We hope to have an update on his future soon but as of this moment, it's pretty up in the air.

[Wade Barrett]
Matches of that nature are brutal, and unfortunately, injuries are inevitable. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we wish both gentlemen a speedy recovery.

Roode arrives at the steel steps and looks around at the angry faces on the fan board and can't help but find great satisfaction in their bemusement...but he doesn't waste much time reveling in their dismay. He soon climbs up the steps dusting the soles of his boots on the apron before stepping into the ring and removing his title from around his waist as he thrusts it into the air and shouts "YOU KNOW THE DRILL, LOSERS...IT'S TIME TO BASK IN MY GLORY!!" He can't help but laugh a little as he holds the title into the air with both hands, spinning on his heel so that EVERY fan gets a nice long look at the very sight that fills them with so much disdain.

[Beth Phoenix]
Whether the fans like it or not, Robert Roode has earned the right to carry that Championship, and as former champions ourselves we can all attest to how easy it is to get sucked up into your own hype...especially in his case after how long he's held it.

[Wade Barrett]
I mean how could he not? He's only been pinned twice in the span of 570 days...and that was by one man, Keith Lee...and who did he beat to gain possession of The World Heavyweight Championship? That's right, Keith Lee on the grandest stage of them all. He beat him so badly The Limitless One reached his limits and took his ball and went home.

[MVP]
And now we're basking in Roode's glory, not Keith's. It's funny how cruel fate is sometimes.

After rejoicing in his successful title defense by shoving it in all of our faces...Roode lowers The World Championship and throws it over his shoulder as he ventures to the ropes to retrieve a microphone, ready to address his latest success.  

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] WjYqGdP

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Tonight I stand before you, STILL THE LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY!!

He smirks as the faces plastered across the arena from fans at home are none too pleased with his opening statement...but then again we doubt the reaction would have been any different no matter what he chose to open with.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I've been "Under Pressure" since the night I returned and told every last one of you to go straight to hell. Not just to make something of myself in this company finally, not just to avenge my crushing fall from grace that nearly ended my career as nothing more than a "novelty" act...but to be the husband, the father, THE PROVIDER...that my family deserves. This reign was a long time coming, and my time at the top has been just as long, and it is FAR from over.  

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] 0m43Wdp

[[[Robert Roode]]]
As your longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion...in XWL's entire existence...mind you...I stand here wondering if anyone is ever going to measure up to the standard I have been setting since I returned 570 days ago a whole new man with a whole new attitude. My GLORIOUS...resurgence was the true mark of a new era, an era of ROODE that is unlike any other era because unlike the cliche brandings of the past? I've truly ushered one in, one that has lasted...as I said...for 570 days...and counting.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] N2wYTF6

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Many have tried, and every single last one of them has failed...let that sink in, this isn't some flash in the pan "streak" we're talking about...this is pure undeniable facts and the fact of the matter is...I may have taken a long time to finally claim my rightful spot at the top of this company? But would you just look at me now? You all have no choice but to bask in MY...glory! You all are left with no other option but to see me for what I am...and that's the best man that's ever not only carried this title? But that's ever stood in this ring...For a DECADE the record was 197 days...the likes of Triple H, Edge, Randy Orton, Jon Moxley, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, The Rock...ALL of them, hell EVERY FORMER WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...none of them could exceed that number, many would come close...but ultimately in this business, there are those that rise to the pressure to be everything they say they are, and then there are those that succumb to it. Well when it comes to being "Under Pressure" there's no pressure too great for Robert Roode!

While his choice of words does him no favor...you can't really admonish his success. Everything he's saying is currently very much a fact. He is operating at the highest gear possible since his return, and it's led to this moment as his record as World Champion just shatters the previous record that was held by Evan Bourne for well over a decade. A record that as he said many great Superstars never exceeded, and he did...no only did he exceed it but he's so far exceeded it by a hundred plus days, and he may very well be on his way to doubling the previous record.  

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] QH8lVuL

[[[Robert Roode]]]
With that being said, I can't help but have a never-ending smile on my face these days...and tonight? I feel especially great. Don't get me wrong, a Three Stages Of Hell Match is no walk in the park...even for someone of my caliber...but you know, as difficult...and I use that phrase very lightly...because sure, it was challenging...and by no means do I underscore the "threat" Randy Orton and Jon Moxley brought to the table...but it just didn't live up to my expectations, you know? They were outclassed, outfought, and out of their minds to think that either of them would seriously leave that night with MY Championship!

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] FMB44C9

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I'm feeling generous, I'm feeling like rolling the dice and well, doing what I always do...and that's betting on Roode! I vowed never to make the same mistakes of the past, to put myself in the position to fail...and I think I've been going about it all wrong. I don't need to avoid the situation that nearly ended my career...thanks to all of you...no, I need to prove that I have learned, I have grown, and that there truly is nothing that I can't accomplish. So, I'm here tonight to do one thing, and that's rewrite history...like I've already rewritten history with regards to this Championship and any man that ever carried it before it finally found its rightful home with me. Before tonight's show went on the air I marched into Edge's office and announced that I'd be issuing an OPEN CHALLENGE...FOR MY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP...TONIGHT!

The look of confusion and almost shock that's shown across the board of fans is widespread. Robert Roode infamously back at The 2017 Slammy Awards issued an Open Challenge for his Intercontinental Championship after the fans voted him to be that year's "Breakout Star Of The Year." It's hard to remember a time where Roode wasn't a colossal prick that was booed out of every arena he entered but back then he was beloved...and he loved it. But that night when he issued that challenge to show his appreciation to the fans? Everything he worked for, was taken from him. A new fan favorite came out, accepted his challenge...and beat him. After that, Roode's stock plummeted. He stopped being a focal point, in fact, the only time we saw him after the fact was when he and James Storm would have one-off appearances as Beer Money. So for Roode to now declare he's issuing an Open Challenge? That's certainly bold...and unexpected.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] HRCxDN2

[[[Robert Roode]]]
That's right, I'm reclaiming my narrative, I'm not doing this for ANY of you. I don't care if this excites you, this isn't about you this is about me...and MY World Heavyweight Championship. I know damn well I'm better than my performance 4 years ago. And tonight I'm going to prove it by doing the one thing that nearly destroyed my entire career going forward. I'm better than ANY man in that locker room, sure...there's some tremendous talent, I mean look at The Intercontinental Champion...he just defended in a 5 Man Championship Scramble Match...that's hugely impressive...BUT, when it comes to everybody else? I'm not impressed. But I wanna be, believe me...I WANT someone to blow me out of the water and give me a run for my money. The issue is, time and time again, I'm left disappointed. So since the powers that be can't give me the competition I want...I'm taking matters into my own hands.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Px4A2sx

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Do you wanna make yourself famous, kid? Are you, yes you...watching backstage right now, mulling it over...asking yourself if you truly have what it takes to beat someone like Robert Roode? This is your chance, the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that trust me, will not come knocking at your door again. The question is, WHO thinks they've got what it takes to break the cycle and be the one to take this from me? Because I'll be honest, from where I stand? None of you do, but hey...maybe I'm wrong...I mean, I'm NOT...but in some hypothetical alternate reality, you could shock the world and become The NEW World Heavyweight Champion...isn't that exciting?! I mean, you WON'T...but just think of the possibility...again, that's all it is, a long-shot possibility, but isn't that all you need? The mere hope and belief that you can do the impossible? Well there you go, the challenge is issued...all that's left is for one poor unfortunate soul, I mean...hungry challenger...to step up to the plate and swing for the fences! I look forward to standing in this ring a few hours from now and defending The World Heavyweight Championship against you, but just so we're clear? The result? Is going to be a hell of a lot different than the last time I issued an Open Challenge...some might even describe the outcome with one simple word...GLORIOUS!!!

As he throws his arms out and shouts that final word, his music resumes playing as he stares at his World Heavyweight Championship with a confident grin, throwing out the challenge that very well could lead to his undoing...just as it infamous did the last time he did such a thing.

[Wade Barrett]
WOW! Talk about kicking things off with an utter BANG! Robert Roode is issuing an Open Challenge for his World Heavyweight Championship in our Main-Event!

[Beth Phoenix]
A bold move indeed, let's see how he fairs when the bright lights are shining down on him and whoever accepts his challenge and EVERYTHING is on the line.

[MVP]
This is either the smartest or dumbest decision he could make in his position...sure he's excelled in everything since his return...but history is often doomed to repeat itself...and the more things change...the more they do stay the same.

[Wade Barrett]
He'll have no idea who to prepare for, or WHAT they might bring to the table. As a competitor at heart, I admire his confidence...but as a spectator...I can't help but wonder if his ego's gotten too out of control to the point that he's seriously defending his title directly following the savage night he had at Under Pressure. This man walked up the ramp with tacks still stuck in his arm...surely he can't be a hundred percent...but that begs the question what IS he thinking?

[Beth Phoenix]
Often times and we all can speak to this, as a competitor you feel like you reach a point where you become untouchable...and for Roode...he feels untouchable. To the point that he can defeat someone after the utterly hellacious match he had against Jon Moxley and Randy Orton at Under Pressure.

[MVP]
Well, the pressure will be on once again in tonight's Main-Event...can he rewrite history...or will he succumb to it?

The World Heavyweight Champion pridefully raises his title for all to see, as he stares toward the stage as if he's sending a direct warning to whoever is thinking about taking him up on his Open Challenge. Clearly, he believes he can finally wipe this blemish from his record and move on from the night that nearly ended it all...but can he really? In a few hours time once The Main-Event rolls around...there will be no going back...he's issued the challenge, and now all that remains is for one Superstar to walk down that ramp and declare that THEY believe they're the NEXT World Heavyweight Champion. The look on his face shows he's not worried in the least bit...but he also wasn't worried on the night of his last Open Challenge four years ago...and we all remember how that ended. The final sight before our first commercial break of the evening is Roode's arrogant display where he has one hand motioning toward the locker room as his title is held high in the air hanging in the balance of one critical decision.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 6:43 pm

As Octane's broadcast resumes, the newly acquired theme of Alexa Bliss begins to play, signaling her arrival...or perhaps in this case acting as a warning sign of her presence to come. The lights in the arena flicker in a red hue as the backdrop of the titantron displays a chilling visual of The Fiend's "face."

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] QOSr2TT

[Wade Barrett]
Mothers and Fathers now might be a good time to send little Johnny or Susie out of the room because after what we witnessed at Under Pressure...viewer discretion is strongly advised when it comes to Alexa Bliss.

[Beth Phoenix]
Sasha's cries have haunted my nightmares since that night and I still cannot get her screams out of my head.

[MVP]
I'm sure she would say the same of her own screams if she were able to be here but as one could expect...she did indeed suffer a broken back at the hands of Alexa Bliss...or should we say her mallet...and who knows if we'll ever see her again.

[Wade Barrett]
Our thoughts are with The Boss as she begins a long and grueling journey to reclaim the career that may have been taken from her, along with her Women's Championship.

With proper forewarning, we do indeed see some monitors suddenly cut out along the fan board, and others see parents stepping out of frame to escort their children away. This might seem a bit silly, but the truth is ever since Homecoming we've seen an entirely different version of Alexa Bliss. Her personality is beyond split, it's truly been twisted in HIS image...and if we had any thought that MAYBE just maybe this is some sort of "phase" that she'd grow out of...Under Pressure proved that she's more far-gone than we could have ever imagined. The way she mercilessly shattered Sasha Banks's back...the lack of any remorse or morality when it came to the screams not even causing Alexa to blink? It showed a side of Bliss that essentially had no humanity. Every week seems to reveal more sinister layers to her transformation and the scariest part is we seem to only STILL be scratching the surface.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] CJjUX3t

Alexa soon appears at the top of the stage, both hands pressed up under her chin as the words "PLAY" and "PAIN" are highlighted on the outside of her gloves...but there's a new accessory in her possession and it's The Women's Championship worn around her waist. There's an eerie grin across her face as she stands there, unphased by the fact that this moment right now is only possible because she perhaps ended the former Champion's career in the final moments of their match.

[Beth Phoenix]
There she is, our NEW Women's Champion...and, all I can do is worry about who tries to take that from her after what she did to gain possession of it in the first place.

[Wade Barrett]
I can't help but agree, the locker room is certainly hungry...but, will that hunger lead them to end up like the former Champion?

[MVP]
Everyone back there needs to seriously think twice about inserting themselves into this woman's situation because I don't see how it ends well for ANY of them. I know it won't stop them from trying but how does someone watch what she did at Under Pressure and not think that maybe it's just not worth it?

[Beth Phoenix]
I'd like to think if I were still competing I'd steer clear of her path...but as a competitor, I'd probably think what they all might think right now. That she won't get the chance to do that to me, or that I won't be phased by her "games." But this goes way beyond mind games, Wade.

[Wade Barrett]
The mental warfare that she's playing with every passing moment is chilling just spectating it, I could not imagine being on the brunt of it. She may appear small and harmless...but you're a damn fool if you truly believe she is after the things we've seen her do since Homecoming.

Both of her hands lower to the side of her newly acquired Women's Championship and she looks down at it with a giddy smile. After admiring her title, she looks ahead toward the ring and begins to stroll down the ramp resting both hands around her title as she ventures to the ring where she's prepared to send her first message as Champion. But as we cut away from her we are taken to the ring itself and, well...it reminds us of the very scene that kicked off Under Pressure. Alexa introduced us to her "Playground" and it's as if her Playground has been transported to the ring as the mat is covered in what looks like grass...and there's a swing set along with a slide and a rocking horse. Not exactly the typical things you'd find in a ring...but there's nothing really typical about Alexa Bliss these days. She soon reaches the bottom of the ramp and with a pep in her step, she runs up the steel steps venturing onto the apron and that's when her eyes spot the slide located directly in front of her. She looks to the audience with a gleam in her eye then proceeds to climb up onto the second rope, eventually making her way over the top rope where she sits on top of the slide before throwing both of her hands into the air as she lets out a "WEEEEE!" and slides down it.

After her unorthodox entry into the ring, she removes The Women's Championship from around her waist then raises it up into the air before lowering it behind her neck, resting it on both sides of her shoulders striking her signature pose. But after a few moments, she returns the title to her hand and looks toward the swingset and its two swings...then folds the straps into the title before resting it onto the right seat and takes the left seat for herself.  

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] 7smMuXr

[Wade Barrett]
Well, that's a new one...

[MVP]
If that swing starts moving I'm outta here.

[Beth Phoenix]
I'll be joining you.

Eventually Alexa's theme stops playing throughout the arena and all focus shifts to Bliss as she begins to swing back and forth.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] WnP1e9c

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Welcome fireflies to Alexa's Playground!

She stretches both arms out showing off her "Playground" with a prideful smile. While we've only witnessed one "episode" of this if it's anything like Bray Wyatt's Firefly Funhouse?  We're in for quite an interesting viewing experience.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Y7uFhHc

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Now, while this is a night of celebration...and celebrating we will indubitably be doing...contrary to recent vile and unfair rumors about me lately...I am not a cruel person. Something deeply troubling has shaken the foundation of this division, and it would be beyond me to just come out here, and swing around all willy nilly as if one of this division's trailblazer didn't just suffer an unfortunate accident at Under Pressure...I guess you could say the pressure was a little...too much for her.

As that last sentence leaves her mouth, she audibly snickers, doing her best to not go into a burst of full-on laughter, but it's clear she finds Sasha Banks's misfortune at her hands quite "amusing."

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] D5FPa3T

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
But if I may be serious for a moment, Sasha...I am so sorry...like, oh my gosh I feel just terrible...well, probably not a terrible as you feel right now lying in some hospital bed somewhere as they try to sew you back together and realign your spine...or infuse you with a new one considering what happened to your last one...

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] S0UCju0

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Poor poor, Sasha Banks...broke her back carrying this division...

She can't help but let out a quick series of giggles of which she soon tries to stifle with her hand, but it's just more snickering that makes light of Sasha's potential career-ending injury. But as she regains her composure she looks toward The Women's Championship as if it were part of the conversation.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] LEjhcXm

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Well, I suppose I MAY...have had a teensy weensy bit of involvement in that.

Talk about an understatement...she took a bedazzled mallet and slammed it across Sasha's back, not once...not twice...but THREE times...and as if that wasn't enough to leave Sasha whimpering for the rest of that match, she added insult to injury by using that mallet to pull Sasha off of the mat against her will and delivered a "Bankstatement" of her own, driving both knees into her broken back, and she forced Sasha to have to give up to her own submission move. There was nothing "teensy weensy" about the massive damage Alexa inflicted upon the former Women's Champion.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
But truthfully, I join The XWL Universe in wishing you a speedy recovery...although, I suppose a broken back is a pretty hard thing to...

And here we go again...she animatedly snickers for a moment, before proudly dropping her punchline.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] VrX7Qkg

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Come BACK from!

It's all she can do to keep her laughter from pouring out of her before she finishes speaking. But once she gets it out, the floodgates have opened and she can't help but clap her hands together as she stops swinging and erratically rocks back and forth. Her twisted sense of humor is on full display as she takes a few moments to get it all out as the faces in the background say it all. There's nothing funny about Sasha's current condition...and these jokes are beyond poor taste.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] PzYJgYM

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Ah...but moving on, after all...she's not exactly the standard topic anymore, now is she? Come to think of it, she's not The Boss either, huh? Gee, do you think that makes me the new "Boss" around here? Not quite my style, I mean it's a little presumptuous...but hey, it worked out for her, well...until she learned she's not The "Boss" of everyone in this division, huh? But she had a good run, and Sasha you should be SO proud of that. But you know what they say, nothing lasts forever...and unfortunately for you....you learned that the hard way, didn't you?

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] N70tRB3

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Thanks to my newest toy from...HIM...I had a truly SMASHING night at Under Pressure! And now, I'm The NEW Women's Champion! Yowie, wowie...that feels so good to say! Women's Champion...WOMEN'S...Champion...CHAMPION...the last time I got to call myself that...well, was my Final Stand. But I don't like to talk about that, such a dark time in my life...so hopeless...so bleak...so devoid of any future success...the internal pain...the leering eyes as they watched me sink further down until I hit rock bottom...

She slouches in her seat as her feet stop swinging back and forth, and she just sits there allowing the silence to sink in. We saw on the first edition of "Alexa's Playground" the moment that she speaks of when her world came crashing down. Alexa went through THREE challengers, beating all of them by herself...but before her and Kairi's celebration could truly begin, Edge's post-match announcement would rock the seas of Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP. Alexa would meet one last person, Kairi Sane...her best friend...the person that saved her from a downward spiral when Ruby Riott infamously led her "purge" against Bliss. But now that very anchor to her sanity...had sunk her. Her joy disappears for these few seconds, and her eyes look away from the camera and stare at the floor as if she's mentally brought back to that night, and the feeling that would consume her from then on. Finally, she snaps out of her trance and shakes it off, returning to her new normal.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] EeEXBvU

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
BUT, all of that led me...to HIM! And poof, all my worries, all my troubles...just...DISAPPEARED! And in its place was more power than I could ever imagine. I'm still working out a couple of kinks here and there...but soon...REAL soon...my full potential will be truly...frightening! In all the best ways of course, well...maybe not for others.

She resumes her carefree swinging as she allows the viewer's imaginations to run wild given what we've already seen possible from her in recent months.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] QOsOIKT

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
It's just incredible, you know? I've come such a long way...I've always just wanted a friend. Someone who, really understands me...someone, that brings out the best in me. Someone that really, completes me. I thought I found that with, the last one...but like everyone else, she just...she wasn't really my friend. Friends don't do that to you, at least not any that are worth keeping around. But that's a story for another time...

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] HN0o9Ck

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
ANYWAYS, I am so super duper excited to be The NEW Women's Champion...and I can't wait to play with everyone in this division. Sure, I've got quite a history with most of them, but...well, as they'll soon find out...I'm not the same person I was back then. Granted, neither are they...but they haven't exactly changed in the ways that I have...and, whether it's a new hair color, or personality...those surface-level changes only go so far. No, I've been cleansed from the inside out...freed of everything that used to weigh me down. All my deepest darkest fears...GONE...all my lingering insecurities...GONE...it's the bestest feeling in the whole wide world and I owe it all to HIM!

She allows her current momentum to swing her back and forth as she admires both of her gloves...gifts of course from "HIM" and she's certainly made great use of his gifts, whether it be these very gloves, the mallet she unveil at Under Pressure...or the...supernatural powers she's exhibited, though we're not sure crying tears of blood is a power anyone is dying to acquire. Her feet soon plant on the mat stopping her momentum from carrying her any further and she looks directly into the camera.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] OeTNqXj

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Speaking of him, I bet all of you are wondering where he's been lately, huh?

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] TuZNVNy

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Turns out, helping someone to the extent that he's helped me is quite taxing on you...and, he's been a little under the weather lately. The stronger I get...the longer it manifests within me...he just gets tired...really, really tired. It's why April was able to take advantage of his gifts way back when...she saw his weakness as, just that...weakness. But what she didn't see is how committed he is to empowering his friends...to building them up into everything they've ever wanted to be. He even told me he wouldn't blame me if I abandoned him just like...she did. But I shook my head and said no way, he saved me...I let him in...and ALL of this became my new reality!

While she explains that he's not here physically right now...his spirit indeed is here as our eyes can see based upon everything that surrounds Alexa Bliss these days. From her special "Playground" to her "transformed" self...to The Women's Championship swinging beside her that she won in part due to his oversized mallet with its own twist of "Bliss." She of course as she said isn't the first woman to be saved by him...no, AJ Lee infamously took his gifts and became Sister April...however she used those gifts against him and proceeded to kick him to the curb. Alexa's explanation now seems to explain how she was able to do that, his gifts come at a cost to himself, and while April was finished with him...Alexa seems far more loyal and understanding of the toll his gifts are taking on him.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] 5QKcF0H

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Don't you worry fireflies...he'll be back soon, I just know it! But, until then...I guess I'll just have to have enough fun for the both of us!

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] UrUlNrM

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Now, I'm not naive...I understand a great deal the seriousness that surrounds The Women's Championship. It's a pretty hefty responsibility to represent this division, to carry on the lineage of all that came before me...but with the weight of the world on my shoulders, I will rise to the occasion and leave my own trail set ablaze that will be like nothing ANY of you have ever seen before. If you thought the way I won this shiny new toy of mine was something...just wait until you see what else I can do! In fact, in honor of my new reign...why don't I give you a sneak peek, what do you say?

In what has become a common theme with Alexa...she has presented a question for the viewer to answer...however, there is no audience physically present tonight...so there is no possible way for an answer to be delivered. Despite that, as she tilts her head ever so slightly after pausing for an answer...she starts to enthusiastically nod as if she heard one.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Well, since you asked so nicely...

Both of her feet act as anchors to stop her from swinging anymore, and as she sits there she soon raises her "PAIN" glove up to the camera, her palm facing toward us as it's held open. The camera pans out a big showcasing the entirety of her Playground as we try to figure out what this sneak peek is going to entail. Her head tilts down, as her eyes close tightly and slowly her palm begins to enclose on itself until her fingers clench inward. The Women's Champion turns her balled fist slightly outward, stretching it back until her eyes reopen and her normally blue eyes have lost all their color leaving only a white iris as her gaze intensifies with each following second. With her head raising up we see a faint grin on the corner of her mouth before swinging her fist forward...AND A BALL OF FIRE COMES SHOOTING OUT OF HER HAND?! As the fireball flies out of her palm, it speeds through the air until it connects with the rocking horse across from her and completely engulfs it in flames!

[Wade Barrett]
DID SHE JUST THROW A FIREBALL?!

[MVP]
WHO THROWS A FIREBALL?!

[Beth Phoenix]
I think the better question is WHO is even able to?!

What started out as your typical wooden rocking horse with a blonde mane now rocks back and forth in a fiery wonder. With the flames almost dancing on it, Alexa just eagerly watches it swaying from side to side as if this is soothing to her. But her sights soon shift over to her Women's Championship of which she picks up off of its seat and she proceeds to place it over her shoulder as she looks back toward the camera almost with a smirk.

PLAY{Alexa Bliss}PAIN
Looks like things are really...HEATING UP!

Her cackles soon echo throughout the arena as she pushes against the mat and resumes swinging, clapping her hands together with pure and utter joy. She is having the time of her life as The NEW Women's Champion...but after witnessing that fireball? We can only imagine every prospective challenger is yet again asking themselves if getting involved with her will truly be the wisest career move. We can't recall a single time when someone's thrown a fireball, especially in The Women's Division...and considering she simply referred to this as a "sneak peek?" We can't help but worry about what the whole picture looks like. But as we worry, as we find ourselves fearing the worst before we even know what that is...Alexa herself is just playfully swinging as her exaggerated laughter echoes in the background of what is our final sight of this segment. Things are indeed "heating up" in The Women's Championship scene and with a Champion as unpredictable and twisted as Alexa? Challengers beware, you've got your hands full...and so does she.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 3/24/2021 - 4/7/2021]]]
Page 1 of 1