Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]

Go down 
+3
P.R Son
Pringle96
Kingbrew1990
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Empty
PostSubject: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 5:00 pm

No one has claimed the opener as of this moment so if you'd like to do it please post stating you will.

LIVE FROM: The Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE:  1/27/2021 @ 4:30 PM EST

All Match Results and Videos will be delivered to every participant in every match, the winner will be responsible for ensuring the match is posted, but they'll also need to ensure their fellow participants don't need any promos posted before they do so.

IF you want to do a write up instead of using the video that is also fine the videos are more so proof of the simulation and the actual reveal of the result so use them or not that's up to you.

If you have any booking requests or ideas for the next show aka Octane on 1/27/2021 then please send those to any of the admins ASAP as we'll be booking far in advance.  

[ Normal Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] AmixMMr[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] YoXEnfE

[ Normal Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] TbKQHd1[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] QSHNJJN

[ Alexa Bliss In Action ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] U9G2asf

[ Handicap Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] JSXdXOW[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] GVbl6Yq

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] COYv7rO

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 2VRBUuF[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Q7C0BeU

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] XUSDOKO[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] G1T9aGW

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] OjjCJ4I[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] R3ZVzhk

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] IgpCWvU[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] K3wPOpY

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] DsH8Woq[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Sw5N2Hz

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 7htZA23[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Rb5U1Ib

[[[ Main Event ]]]
World Heavyweight Championship
one on one

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] EBtaTG6[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] K8V8Nyc

Back to top Go down
Pringle96
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 3:45 pm

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 7f09cdf3897d84c4-600x338

BETH PHOENIX: The road to Under Pressure continues as we bring you the hardest hitting show on television! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to XWL Octane! My name is Beth Phoenix alongside Wade Barrett and Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, and tonight, we've got a show for you that is truly stacked from top to bottom!

Wade Barrett: That's right Beth and we start the card off tonight with a womens match between Nia Jax and Bayley and then later on in the card we have one of the best tag teams in the world the revival taking on Jon Moxley in a handicap match and what a challenge that will be for Mox, I just cant see him winning this one.

MVP: And then at the end of the card ladies and gentlemen we close the show with a world heavyweight championship match between two off the best in the business today our World Champion Robert Roode taking on The Viper Randy Orton and what a match this should be ladies and gentlemen as there is no love loss between those to let me tell you. Hey who is that walking out towards the rampway ?

The crowd cheer as the see Mick Foley making his way down to the ring.

Wade Barret: That's Mick Foley, oh my how his head must be, if you didn't catch the show last week ladies and gentleman you missed something well quite gob smacking. Last week Kane decided to abduct Mick Foleys daughter from her hospital bed and from what I am told she has yet to be returned in this sick game Kane is having with the retired hardcore legend Mick Foley.

Foley climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone. The crowd settle down as they can see the serious tone in Foleys face. This is definitely not the fun loving man we all know tonight.

Mick Foley: Last week I came back for answers. I came out here like a man and called you out Kane. I expected a beating, an ass whooping of extreme precaution but I was ready to take it, I was ready to go down fighting and take you with me to hell and back for what you did to my daughter. Like I said last week I didn't care that you attacked me it comes with the territory but when you attacked my daughter you crossed a line and as a man, a father I could not let that slide. So I came out here like a man ready to face you but nothing could have readied me for what was to come next.

Mick Foley: I looked at the titantron and there you where. I figured at first you where just in the backstage area having some mind games with me, messing with my head but I couldn't be further from the truth. You said that you where disanointed in me and that I am now a shadow of my former self and you wanted to revoked me, re ignite my fire I guess for a match against the hardcore icon and you figured the only way to do it was to mess with my family and then to make matters worse last week you abducted my daughter from her hospital bed and have kept her held somewhere and I am guessing the only way I get to see her again is to give you what you want well Kane as the old saying goes be careful what you wish for as in two weeks at Under pressure Kane you will go one on one with the hardcore Icon, you will go one on one with Mick Foley but this will be done in my playground so if you want me Kane you can have me but it will be EXTREME RULES ! So get out here Kane so we can make it official and kick your ass all over this arena !

Crowd cheer and start chanting for Foley as they wait for Kanes reply

All of a sudden Kane's entrance music plays.

Foley walks to the ropes and hangs with his arms draped over awaiting the arrival of his adversary. Kane crawls up through a hole in the ring like a demon escaping the pits of Hell. Foley still watching for Kane to come down the ramp is completely unaware of kanes presence. Kane awaits with his hand ready to grab the gullet of Foley. Mick turns around and as anticipated kane grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him so hard Foley folds up like an accordian. Kane then steps over foley's wrecked body bends down ,grabs foley by the face and says "I ACCEPT!" as Kane gets the words out of his mouth Foley reaches up and grabs kane right by the mouth.

Wade Barret: Mandible Claw! Mandible Claw! Mandible Claw!

MVP: Thats not gonna take down that monster! Get Em Kane!

BETH PHOENIX: Come on Mick, this man has your daughter. Fight for your family!

Foley climbs to his knees with The Mandible Claw locked in on Kane. He rises up to one leg and Kane kicks him square in the midsection. Foley teeters back and Kane grabs him,scoops him up and delivers a tombstone piledriver that leaves Foley incapacitated in the center of the ring. Kane stands up and raises his arms and drops them as fire erupts from the ringposts. Kane rolls out of the ring and walks backwords up the ramp smiling sadisticly and laughing maniacally. He then looks u at the titantron and sees Foley is getting to his feet. Kanes smile turns to fury as he turns back round and heads to the ring.

Foley is stumbling as Kane climbs into the ring. Foley turns round and finds himself in with Kanes hand round his neck. Kane lifts Foley u and slams him straight to the canvas with a massive chokeslam. Kane then goes to leave the ring again but once again Foley is showing some life which in turn makes the big red machine even more angry. Kane then looks outside the ring and a massive grin comes across his face. He goes outside the ring and tears the steel steps off the ring. He then throws them into the ring. Kane then climbs into the ring and stalks Foley until he is once again onto his feet. Kane then lifts Foley over his shoulder and then climbs onto the steal steps. He then turns Foley upside down and slams him with a viscous tombstone piledriver which knocks Foley out. Kane then climbs out the ring satisfied with his work and heads u the ram way. He makes his way through the curtain and the scene ends with Foley laid flat out unconscious

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 9:32 pm

As Octane rolls along we're transported backstage to find a suited-up Robert Roode with his World Heavyweight Championship proudly over his shoulder as Kayla jumps right into things leaving not a single moment of dead air.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Normal_a-2145

[Kayla Braxton]
Robert, tonight is set to be a big night for-

Before she can even get a full sentence out, Roode throws his hand up as if he's already not satisfied with her performance in conducting this interview.

[Robert Roode]
I'm sorry I thought I was The LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...in XWL history...but based upon that lackluster and unenthused introduction to this EXCLUSIVE interview...I must be mistaken? Surely? Is this title some meaningless replica and I've just not been informed of it?

Dramatic as always...but we suppose MAYBE he has a hint somewhere hidden underneath the obnoxiousness of his address to Kayla.

[Kayla Braxton]
My apologies, Robert, it's just I assumed someone of your high importance didn't need someone like me to inform the audience who you are, because as you said you're officially in the history books as the Superstar with the longest reign as World Heavyweight Champion.

[Robert Roode]
These people are awful slow sometimes, they wouldn't know The Pope if he didn't wear an oversized hat, don't give them too much credit. Now do it again, and do it like you have any credibility in standing there with a microphone in your hand in the presence of someone as GLORIOUS...as I am.

She looks at him mouthing a quiet "Really?" to which he smirks and responds with a "REALLY" of his own causing her to let out a long sigh.

[Kayla Braxton]
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are all honored to be in the presence of...gloriousness...as my guest, tonight needs no introduction...but that's not going to stop me from pridefully proclaiming that with me now is The LONGEST...Reigning...DEFENDING...World Heavyweight Champion in XWL HISTORY. That means out of every Superstar to have held that title, including Evan Bourne who held the previous record for a DECADE...Roode has done what no one else could and he's not only beaten that record he's surpassed it. Truly the merits of a man that brings all of us to an overwhelming state of awe...and tonight he fearlessly defends his title against the very first World Heavyweight Champion crowned in XWL, Randy Orton. But before we get into that, Robert...or would you prefer your Supremely Glorious Excellence? How are you doing this fine evening?

To everyone watching and listening, we know that was the most sarcastic and overdramatic introduction Kayla could muster out, but to Roode...it was music to his ears.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Normal_a-2153

[Robert Roode]
That'll do, Kayla...that'll do just fine. See, that wasn't so difficult now, was it? Speaking of things that serve as no challenge whatsoever...I would be doing far better tonight if I didn't have to waste my time on the likes of Randy Orton...but I'd also prefer to not stand here with someone like you that asks mundane questions so I guess tonight's a disappointment all around, huh?

[Kayla Braxton]
Would you really say that Randy is a waste of your time given that he again was the first man to carry the title on your shoulder right now?

[Robert Roode]
Look I thank him for his service as Champion, without him this title may not be where it now is, thanks to yours truly...but how do I say this with as much respect as possible? He just, isn't very good, Kayla. He held this title three times, and I've done in ONE reign what he failed to do in any of his three...so clearly I bring something he never did and I doubt that's changed in the 4 years since he last held it.

[Kayla Braxton]
Anyways, before we address tonight...I can't ignore your assault on Daniel-

[Robert Roode]
Assault? Is that what you're calling it? You mean my liberation of a man that was sick and needed help?

[Kayla Braxton]
You literally walked up the ramp with his blood dripping off your arm...

[Robert Roode]
And that hurt me much more than it hurt him.

[Kayla Braxton]
Given that he suffered a concussion thanks to that, and his career could very well be over given his very storied history with concussions and the fact it ended his career before...I seriously doubt that.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Normal_a-2200

[Robert Roode]
Here we go, more ignorant statements from people that have no idea what they're even talking about. Daniel Bryan was addicted to the fans, they were destroying his very livelihood, he needed to be saved...that's what friends do, that's what makes The Enterprise so great. He saved my career by bringing me in, and I save his...by, well...temporarily, somewhat permanently...taking him out.

[Kayla Braxton]
You can't seriously believe that...Brie has been calling Edge the past two weeks demanding you are fired for your actions for what you did to her husband, I seriously doubt Daniel is happy with what you did to him and by proxy his family, including a newborn...

[Robert Roode]
Of course, he's not happy, NOW...but in time he'll understand I did what I had to, that I was looking out for him like he looked out for me and I can't wait for the day he returns and thanks me for saving his career from going back down the fan riddled rabbit hole he once escaped from but tragically fell back into.

[Kayla Braxton]
I'm just going to move on because there isn't a single part of me that believes any bit of what you're saying, and I question whether you yourself believe it either. Now last week after rumors of The Enterprise being "finished" you and Jon Moxley talked it out in the ring and agreed that you did what "had" to be done...and that you two were going to continue to run things in Daniel's absence. Tonight he faces The Revival in a Two On One Handicap Match...do you think you'll be able to remain backstage and not get involved or are you going to take advantage of the fact that you're not barred from ringside like he's barred from your title match in tonight's Main-Event?

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Normal_a-2157

[Robert Roode]
Wow, talk about a disrespectful, and flat out ridiculous question. Jon Moxley is a former World Heavyweight Champion, he is more than capable of handling his own business tonight against tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. Are the odds against him? In a technical sense, yes...but the odds have been against him for his entire life. He had a rough upbringing, a difficult journey to the top of this industry, and look at where he is. He is a competitor that knows all about beating the odds because that is what he does better than anyone, you know...aside from myself. So why would I ever need to interfere in his match tonight? I'll be rooting him on from back here just like he'll be doing when I'm whooping Orton's ass in tonight's Main-Event.

[Kayla Braxton]
So you're not concerned that he's barred from setting foot at ringside during your match?

[Robert Roode]
I don't NEED his help, that is what makes The Enterprise so unlike any other "stable" in XWL history. We're not masking each other's weaknesses because especially in my case...there is no weakness. I've only been pinned by ONE, let me say that again, ONE man in the past 16 months and I captured this very title by defeating that man on the grandest stage of them all on a night where I wasn't even scheduled to compete. There is no need for Jon to interfere, so this whole "barred from ringside" thing is just frankly...quite asinine if you want me to be truthful. But if banning him from ringside makes Randy feel all safe? Then by all means I have no problem with it. Because I want to make sure that by the time this night is over? Randy has not one single excuse to come crawling back asking for another handout. He doesn't deserve to be facing me tonight, and when I drill his hard head into the canvas courtesy of my GLORIOUS...DDT? He'll finally be forced to come to terms with the fact that his glory days are over, while mine have only just begun.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Normal_a-2182

[Robert Roode]
Tonight may not be "Under Pressure" but for Randy Orton? The pressure is indeed "ON." I'm unlike any other Champion he's tried to dethrone, and I think it's about time The Apex Predator learns what it's like to become the prey, don't you? First me tonight when I RETAIN this title, and then...well, then Moxley is free to destroy what's left of the "legend" that is, sorry...WAS...Randy Orton.

Following that very confident final remark from The World Heavyweight Champion, Roode flashes a proud smirk as he winks into the camera, then looks at the title over his shoulder that he'll defend later tonight and he seems quite sure of the fact that he'll still be carrying it heading into next week. But as he walks off leaving Kayla to roll her eyes, we wonder if he's taking Randy Orton far more lightly than he should. Only time will tell in tonight's Main-Event but for anyone that knows Randy Orton and what he's capable of? It's almost like Roode has become so consumed with his own ego that he isn't seeing things in a "logical" way...sure, he's got an impeccable record compared to his fellow Superstars but every reign comes to an end eventually...and most of the time that's due to a champion overlooking their greatest challenge, and they only realize it was after it's already over...for Robert Roode's sake...he better hope his "glory" days, in fact, do continue after tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 12:06 am

There's a knock on a door. The camera pans out to see the Nameplate of whom the locker room belongs to. In bold lettering it reads "THE IRRESISTABLE FORCE" NIA JAX. Jax pulls open the door.

Nia Jax
" What the hell do you want?"

She sees its Kayla Braxton. She stares her up and down.

Nia Jax
"Is There something I can help you with?"

Kayla says with uncertainty in her voice

Kayla Braxton
" I uh, was hoping to get a word with you before your match tonight?"

Nia Jax
" Sure come on in."

Kayla steps into the dressing room and closes the door after the cameraman enters.

Nia Jax
"So what is it you are wanting to talk to me about girl?"

Kayla Braxton
" Well tonight you take on Bayley. And I was just hoping that I could find out what your thoughts are on that?"

Nia Jax
" My thoughts on that are simple. Go in and dominate the way I always do. Sure Bayley is a formidable opponent but she's no match for myself. I mean she wont be able to hug her way out of the match. You see Kayla since I have returned to XWL my focus isn't just on destroying the whole roster and giving the children and adults a female competitor that doesnt have to reveal herself through slutty outfits and dumb herself down to get over. No, my focus is also to obtain gold here in XWL and to make the name Nia Jax remembered through the annals of history. If I'm not mistaken there is a certain North American championship that is vacant. Because some little bimbo couldn't get her visa worked out. Girl the only visa I need is the one I swipe at the register. (Nia chuckles) So unfortunately for little miss bayley she will be dominated and I'll prove to management why I belong in contention for that title. Now if you'll excuse me I have a pre match ritual to finish up before I go and tear her limb from limb."

Kayla Braxton
" Nia, thank you for your time. I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me."

Nia Jax
"No problem. Anytime."

Kayla walks out of the locker room with the cameraman and the show goes to a commercial break

As we come back from commercial break we see Nia Jax walking through the halls to make her way to gorilla position.

Nia jax makes her way though the curtain. She stands atop the ramp and raises both fists in the air and is met with the roaring cheers of the XWL Universe through the speakers. She walks down the ramp strutting confidently as she approaches the steps. She slaps the steps and walks up them, walking the apron to the middle of the ring and steps over the top rope.

Beth Phoenix
"It's been awhile since we have seen a woman as dominant as Nia Jax here in XWL. She comes from a lineage of wrestling greatness and her in ring capabilities are superior. We could quite possibly be looking at the next North American Champion."

Wade Barrett
"She has been impressive since her debut. But tonight she faces a top tier talent in Bayley. Can she keep up the momentum she has built or will Bayley send it to a screeching halt."

MVP
" Wade don't you doubt this beautiful goddess of a woman. She's gonna beat Bayley no doubt. Bayley doesn't stand a chance against a woman of this caliber. I know why the call her The Irresistable Force, its all I can do to contain myself right now."

Nia walks to the center of the ring and raises one arm. She then steps to her respective corner and awaits her challenger.

Bayley steps through the curtain and makes her way down the ramp. Pointing at Nia Jax in the ring.

Beth Phoenix
"Nonetheless Bayley is showing no fear as she makes her way into what could be the biggest fight she has ever faced."

Wade Barrett
"Bayley isn't scared of competion. That's an admirable quality to have. It will be interesting to see how things unfold."

MVP
" Go on, Get in there. So I can watch my girl Nia destroy you."

Bayley walks up the stairs slowly watching Nia the whole time. Bayley steps through the middle rope and climbs to the corner and poses. Nia Jax runs across the Ring and scoops her from the top rope slamming her flat on her back. Bayley scampers up into her corner and the referee rings the bell.

Nia Jax stands mid ring over another fallen challenger. The referee raises her hand declaring her the victor. She brings her hands down and motions around her waist like she has a title already around it.

Beth Phoenix
"What an impressive display put on by Nia Jax tonight. She has proven once again that she is a top female talent here in XWL."

Wade Barrett
"She is on a momentum train that just keeps gaining speed. I'll admit I had my doubts that she would pull it off against a competitor of Bayley's caliber but she has proved me wrong."

MVP
" She talks the talk and walks the walk. She is the total package. There is no denying she has natural born talent!"

Nia walks up the ramp and raises a fist as she tops the ramp and the XWL fans burst into cheers. She makes her way back through the curtain and the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm

*Earlier tonight*

Finn Balor is seen walking through backstage, seemingly on a mission to find someone. Finn begins asking all of the backstage crew and other superstars where the Intercontinental Champion is.

Finn Balor:
Where are you, PAC? Come out, you piece of shit! I’ve got a score to settle with you!

Balor continues to jog around the backstage searching for the man who robbed him of his win last week. Out of nowhere, two familiar faces appear in front of him. It’s The Good Brothers, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.

Karl Anderson:
Woah, woah, woah! Slow down there buddy. Where are you going in such a rush?

Finn Balor:
I’m looking for PAC. Have you seen him around?

Luke Gallows:
Not yet, bud. We’ll keep an eye out for you. We’ll even make sure that he receives your message… if you know what I mean.

Gallows and Anderson grin at The Prince. Balor stands there and looks at them for a minute before snapping out of his temporary thoughts.

Finn Balor:
No, I can handle myself. Just let me know if you see him. And by the way, good luck in your match tonight. Not that you guys need it.

Balor looks at them for a moment in silence before continuing his search for the Intercontinental Champion. The camera stays on The Good Brothers. The look at each other and grin as the camera fads to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 11:48 pm

[ Alexa Bliss In Action ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] U9G2asf

[[Beth Phoenix]]
As we return to tonight's broadcast, I have to forewarn all of you about what's coming up. As we all saw a month ago when we returned, there were a lot of surprises and impactful moments...but perhaps none more impactful than the conclusion of Homecoming when Alexa Bliss...well, sent shivers down our spines and caused our heads to spin by what she had, become in our time away.

[[Wade Barrett]]
The Fiend has demanded that we "let him in" and at Homecoming, we learned that someone had indeed done so, and the repercussions of that action are continuing to playout each and every week as we uncover more pieces to this seemingly unsolvable puzzle.

[[MVP]]
As someone who had never been formally introduced to Alexa, I couldn't fathom what I was even seeing. Having done my research I found that she was a Three-Time North American Champion, a Female Superstar Of The Year Winner and she had cemented herself as one of the top Women of today....but the person we saw in that ring with lifeless eyes peering at Sarah Logan and Sasha Banks? That was something I nor we as a collective could have ever prepared ourselves for.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Thankfully we haven't seen that same terrifying version since, but once was enough to raise our guards knowing that she has let HIM "in."

[[Wade Barrett]]
Of course, in recent weeks we've seen a "playful" Alexa Bliss, almost oblivious to her return last month...and although she's cheery and "fun" there's something still unsettling about even that.

[[MVP]]
I think that kind of describes Bray Wyatt as well, there's something seriously off with both of them and I worry about anyone that's going to get mixed up with those two. You couldn't pay me enough to get in the ring with someone like Bray Wyatt, at least with The Undertaker you knew what to expect...even Kane...but HIM? The unknown is what frightens you the most.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Last week I announced that Sasha Banks would defend her Women's Championship against Sarah Logan and Alexa Bliss at Under Pressure. But  I realized Alexa hasn't been in action since we've been back and I know Sasha she wants nothing but the best and in order to give her that we need to give Alexa the opportunity to shake off any rust she might have.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Is that poor girl in the ring right now her opponent...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I wouldn't say it like that, this is Darci Everett she's been grinding it out on the independent scene for 3 years, and, well...she's also the only one to return our calls about having this match against Alexa...so, well...

[[MVP]]
All I heard was she's the only one foolish enough to agree to be the guinea pig for this newer Alexa Bliss to "play" with.

Right on cue, Bliss's theme sounds throughout the arena as her opponent Darci Everett can be seen letting out a slow exhale as she prepares to be the first person to face this "changed" Alexa Bliss. Focus soon shifts away from Darci and to the stage where her usual blue graphics appear on the titantron but as she begins to walk out..the lights for a brief moment turn slightly redder and her usual backdrop graphics are replaced by the startling eyes of "The Fiend" far too close for comfort.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] T82QlXt

But the distortion of the reality that her entrance usually is comes to an end and his face disappears leaving only her traditionally blue lightning as if they never changed to begin with....but we're certain we all saw that, right? As we issue that very question to the world we can't help but notice Alexa's attire is anything but her usual gear, it's the same t-shirt and overall skirt combination that she's recently been sporting, accompanied by white sneakers that appear to have some sort of designs on them although we can't quite make out what, and the white gloves that we learned last week have the words "Play and Pain" on them.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Last week we'd be remiss if we didn't discuss the live Firefly Funhouse which introduced Alexa as Bray's newest co-host...and her behavior there was far from her typical behavior as host of A Moment Of Bliss.

[[MVP]]
You mean she didn't rip heads off rabbits and toast to The New Year with what remained of that rabbit, or as she called it The "Bohemian Bubbly?"

[[Wade Barrett]]
There's been rampant speculation about what her connection with The Fiend truly was...but after she stared straight into the camera with quite a foul gaze at that...she uttered the three words that provided irrefutable evidence that she has indeed "let HIM in."

[[Beth Phoenix]]
There's something very "twisted" about Alexa Bliss since returning over a month ago, and none of us can seem to accurately describe it. As she walks down the ramp right now she's so...animated, much more than before, and there's a joy in her eyes and her walk that...feels...very offputting, I can't put my finger on it but it's innocent on the surface but so terrifying underneath.

While descending the ramp as the very font of The Firefly Funhouse pops up on the screen writing out her name. She soon brings her hand up just under her chin using the "Play" glove then proceeds to wave at her opponent with a smile that's quite mischievous in nature.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] EE2GMiH

[[Wade Barrett]]
What do we think the significance of Alexa's new gloves are?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
HE clearly gifted Alexa her own unique set of gloves much like HE has and while I can't begin to imagine what powers hers might hold...we've seen the power of The Fiend's and if they're anything like his? The Women's Division is in serious trouble.

[[MVP]]
I've never been one for this "supernatural" stuff, but from my research of The Fiend I saw some pretty messed up things to put it lightly...and those gloves seemed to be at the forefront of them. We've seen Alexa's newfound playful demeanor...but I fear we've only scratched the surface of what the power of "pain" might entail and for Dixie's sake she better hope she doesn't find out in just a moment.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Her name is Darci, MVP.

[[MVP]]
Look if we wanna be blunt about it her name is dead meat. She seems like a lovely girl and all and I'm happy she's getting an opportunity on a bigger stage like this...but respectfully I'm going to have to say she has absolutely no chance in hell of having a breakout performance tonight. This isn't about Darci, this is about Alexa Bliss...and what may have "changed" about her in-ring style much like everything else about her has.

All five feet of her giddy "fury" rounds the corner and soon climbs up onto the apron pushing up onto it as she swings her legs back together and she rests on both knees. Her two gloved hands raise underneath her chin in a way that shows off both words written on them almost like bad omen of what might be in store for her opponent tonight as the "pain" glove seems to be in more focus rather than the "play" one but again that could just be our eyes playing tricks on us given everything about Alexa seems much deeper than our instincts at first alert us of. But the almost "twisted" grin that appears on her face as we zoom in certainly doesn't help us not jump to that very conclusion.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 9w7jnJQ

After finishing her "pose" she playfully "falls" down to her side as she lies along the apron then begins to roll under the bottom rope into the ring but she doesn't stop once she's inside, no she keeps rolling a few times until she arrives at the feet of Darci Everett her opponent...and before Darci can even react in time Bliss suddenly props up onto both hands and her feet...in the very pose we saw her in at Homecoming before she left both The Women's Champion and Sarah Logan lying on the mat. But there isn't this scary seriousness about her this time, she's laughing, she even brings one of her arms off of the mat to wave at her opponent while she's upside down...needless to say Darci about falls over the referee as she springs back toward the corner by this, we'll call it "strange" behavior from Alexa Bliss.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I don't even know what to say about that, what in the hell is wrong with Alexa Bliss?

[[MVP]]
The scariest thing is, Wade? We may NEVER know that answer.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'm starting to regret putting someone like Darci in there, I don't know what I expected but this isn't exactly a great start to this match the bell hasn't even rung yet.

[[Wade Barrett]]
You're concerned about Darci but I'm more concerned about Sarah Logan and Sasha Banks knowing that in 3 weeks they'll be in a Women's Championship Match with her!

Following her "playfully frightening" antics, Bliss allows herself to fall down to the mat before rolling over onto her knees and rising up to her feet as Darci looks at the official with a look that as clear as day says "What have I gotten myself into?" But there's no backing out now, she's here...and with both Women backed into their respective sides of the ring, the referee calls for the bell to begin this match. Darci brings both hands up defensively as if she's trying to prepare for whatever Alexa might have up her sleeve...or in her glove...but Bliss just stands there smiling as her gaze peers at her opponent.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 1pAeKt6

Darci in an effort to appear brave and unaffected by Bliss' behavior shouts "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! NOW COME GET SOME YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Now for a normal opponent, this might incite them to suddenly attack whoever yelled at them, but that's not what Bliss does. No, she again remains standing still as if she either didn't hear or didn't care about what she said. Naturally, this is Darci's big moment so she knows she has to give this her best shot, if Bliss won't make the first move then she'll have to charge bravely into uncharted waters and hope for the best. So that's exactly what she does, she rushes forward letting out a battle cry but as she gets within striking distance of Alexa, she suddenly comes to a screeching halt as Bliss simply thrusts both hands out into the air as she exclaims "WAIT!" Now if this were a normal opponent this might not work but given this is a bit of a novice...Darci in fact stops suddenly and even looks quite confused as to why she did...as if she herself doesn't understand why she would stop in the middle of a match at her opponent's behest.

"I just got the BESTEST idea! Let's play a game!"

Darci's confusion grows as Alexa excitedly bursts at the idea of playing whatever game she has in mind...of course this is completely normal behavior in a match and there's nothing odd about this at all...

"It'll be so much FUN! Can we? Can we? CAN WE? PLEASE!?"

Novice or not, when someone of Bliss's...we'll say...temperament...channels her inner child as she eagerly asks if you want to play a game? It's a very simple answer...because you don't really know what an immediate denial will get you, so whether you intend to "play it out" or not...you say yes. So Darci with widened eyes and a slightly hung jaw manages to nod her head up and down which only amplifies Alexa's delight.

"YAY! Okay, so as much fun as tag would be... there are far too many versions to pick just ONE...so why don't we keep it simple and play HIDE AND GO SEEK?!"

Again, Darci tries to navigate this rather different situation as she processes Alexa's request to play an impromptu game of "hide and go seek" at basically the beginning of their match. So she manages to bob her head up and down again to which Bliss's grin grows wide and oh so...twisted.

"Alright I'll go count and you find somewhere hide! But be warned...if I find you...well, why don't we just keep that a surprise?"

The sudden serious tone that Bliss introduces on the tail end of her words certainly adds a "stake" to this upcoming game of...hide and go seek. Because if Bliss finds her, well, as she said...there'll be a surprise, and if we've learned anything from this confusing journey that has been Alexa's transformation...it's that most surprises don't end well for others. Darci lets out a slow exhale as she watches Bliss slip out onto the apron before hopping off the apron playfully, much like she did last week when Sasha Banks tried to knock her off of it and then skips over to the ring post before covering both of her eyes with her gloved hands. With her sight concealed, she leans forward against the post and begins to count...quite slowly.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well, this is certainly a first...

[[Wade Barrett]]
You're right about that, I never had any of my opponents ask me to play a game with them in our match, much less a game of...hide and go seek...

[[MVP]]
If Darci has any sense about her? She needs to forget about hiding and use this moment to ambush Alexa.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
In a moment like this, I ask myself what would I have done if I were in Darci's position? And like you said, MVP...play along until their guard is down and when you have your opening? You make sure your next move is your greatest.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Darci may not win the game, but if she plays this right? She may survive after all.

Bliss has reached a count of two as the official seems completely lost as to what he's even supposed to do right now. Does he count her out? Darci's not moved since Bliss began counting, it's like you can see the gears turning in her mind as she contemplates how she can best play this out. As Bliss reaches "three" Darci finally nods to herself and her eyes grow quite tense as if she were filled with her determination over whatever she's internally decided. She rolls under the bottom rope doing her best to keep her movement quiet as she watches Alexa standing in front of the post as carefree as could be as her count races on, and perhaps most stressful of all...we don't even know what she's counting to. Everett with concern across her face as she inches closer tries to shake away her doubts and continue with her plan and with Bliss uttering the word "SIX" within her count...Darci decides now is the time, now...or never. Ready to seize this moment and take advantage of the "naive" Bliss for expecting her opponent to play a spontaneous playground game. She rushes forward, extending both hands out to presumably grab Bliss perhaps by one of her pigtails and possibly bounce her face off the post she's nestled into...but before her hands can even grab a strand of her hair, she's damn near given a heart attack when Bliss swiftly turns her head away from the post and her eyes pierce at her foe like daggers as the light in her eyes has darkened, and the scowl consuming her face says Darci has made a grave error in judgment of this situation.

"HE...doesn't like cheaters...and neither...do...I!"

The "Twisted" Alexa Bliss glares at Darci after condemning Darci's behavior, but as Darci starts to back away, startled by the fact that Alexa turned when she did as if she had some sixth sense alerting her of her bad intentions. Before Darci can try and plead or come up with a backup plan to her previous plan going quite south...Bliss's demeanor returns back to normal, well...normal isn't quite the word to describe it...she goes back to her playful and joyous self.

"Now go hide, silly!"

Having had the fear of god put in her, Darci comes to the realization that there is no escaping this "game" she tried to bend the rules but there will be no cheating her fate tonight. So with Bliss once again pressed against the post and resuming her count from where she left off...she knows she has to act fast and find a spot to "hide" not exactly what she signed up for but then again no one knew going into tonight what this match would devolve into and we suppose it could be worse...after all how harmful can a childish game be?

[[Wade Barrett]]
I don't even know how to react to what we just witnessed...I have so many questions, but I suppose that's been the theme of anything to do with Alexa Bliss as of late, right Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Endless questions with very few answers...and even the ones we have seem incomplete. Looks like we're actually getting a true game of hide and go seek tonight live on Octane.

[[MVP]]
We're not gonna talk about how Bliss somehow knew Darci was about to try to put the hurtin' on her and turned right in the knick of time? That was startling even watching it from over here.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'll be honest I'm trying to still process this, drastic difference in her behavior. It's like one minute she's joyous and exuberant...and the next...she...she becomes so, cold.

[[Wade Barrett]]
We should, of course, remind the viewers at home that this was meant to be a normal traditional match tonight...but as we can see that's not exactly what we're witnessing and as always a match follows the referee's discretion. Normally he would be issuing a 10 count of his own but perhaps for his own safety, he's decided to simply watch this all play out like we are.

[[MVP]]
Well here's a line I never expected to utter in the middle of a match...but, where do we think Darci should hide? Where would you hide, Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I feel like under the ring is too, expected? Behind the barricade doesn't exactly lend much cover either...

[[Wade Barrett]]
The year is 2021 and we're discussing where an opponent should hide from their...unstable opponent before they start seeking them in their game of hide and go seek...

[[MVP]]
With the likes of Victoria, Mickie James, and AJ Lee carving out a path of craziness...it was only a matter of time I suppose.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The thing is, MVP...I don't know if I'd even call what Alexa is right now, "crazy." There's something much more at hand here, and I struggle to find an exact word that sums it up.

Darci lifts up the skirt of the ring apron briefly but realizes that's not the best spot...she leans over the barricade, seeing empty space upon more emptiness...and it's clear this is a terrible spot as well too. She looks to the official with a look that says "Help me" but he's busy trying to not get involved in whatever this match has become so she again goes searching as Bliss's count wages on. She's spent the last 3 years training for this exact moment, and it's nothing like she could have ever even imagined in her wildest dreams. Instead of digging deep to make a good impression, she's scouring the ringside area for a spot to hide. Suddenly she shakes her head and decides that this is all too much for her. None of these spots are any good, and honestly, what would this match even do for her anymore? It's clear she's being toyed with and with Bliss counting away...maybe she should cut her losses and flee before she finishes so that way when Bliss goes seeking she won't find her? Without a moment more of thought regarding her newly formed decision she starts to sprint toward the ramp.

[[MVP]]
Looks like Darci's outta here!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I guess the best hiding spot is getting as far away from Bliss as possible, even if it's running away from her first big opportunity in this business.

[[Wade Barrett]]
When that opportunity involves a round of hide and go seek with a "twisted" opponent I can't really blame her.

Without looking back once, Darci dashes up the ramp as fast as she can showing off impressive speed that perhaps could have been great to see in you know, a match...but there's always next time, right? Everett sees the curtain ahead and she knows she's almost home free, once she pushes through them she can find her bags, call an uber and be gone! But as she reaches the top of the stage, and prepares to do just that...she's given her second heart attack of the evening when something pops through the curtain. That something isn't just any ordinary thing though, no it is none other than Ramblin' Rabbit sporting a tiny neck brace after he was beheaded by Bliss in her first appearance on The Firefly Funhouse last week.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Whoa, dude! Where do you think you're going?

Darci literally second guesses all of her decisions that led up to her agreeing to take part in this "match." Because it's led her now to be stopped by a possessed puppet as she attempts to flee a demented game of hide and go seek. All she can do is feel like she's literally in some horror movie where she's about to escape and then surprise, that freedom you thought you had? Yeah, that's an illusion, dude...

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Rules are rules, man...you can't go out of bounds, it's hide and seek...that means you hide, and SHE...seeks. So if you don't wanna end up like me last week? You better get to hiding, I think she's almost done counting!

Just like that, all of the lights on the titantron completely shut off, and the stage goes completely dark as Ramblin' Rabbit slips back behind the curtain leaving Darci to look around at the suddenly "shutdown" stage. She can't believe it...she's literally trapped...she's reached the end of the bounds of their "game" and despite her best efforts to thwart it, by both trying to attack Alexa and also just call it quits? She's back where she started when Alexa first started her count. As Alexa's count of "NINE" echoes louder than her previous counts...Darci realizes that she's out of time. She has to hide and she has to hide now!

[[Wade Barrett]]
I don't suppose that we're just having a lightning issue on the stage?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I wish I could explain it away as that...but I'm being told that all the lights SHOULD be functional.

[[MVP]]
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

[[Wade Barrett]]
You're right, Beth...this isn't "crazy" this...indeed...is something much worse. I think it's all setting in now for myself, and especially Darci Everett.

[[MVP]]
I don't understand any of this bu- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Darci's found her way back to ringside in a haste and we now see her trying to hide underneath the announce table crawling through the announce team's feet as they do their best to not completely sell her out but obviously they didn't want to be involved in this game themselves.  

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I don't have a good feeling about this...

[[Wade Barrett]]
Just a frightened rookie hiding at our feet in preparation for Alexa Bliss to seek her out...nothing bad will come of this surely...

"TEN! Ready or not...here I come!"

Alexa's head lifts up from her post as she quizzically looks left to right wondering where oh where could her opponent have hidden. She grabs the nearby ring apron skirt lifting it slightly as she leans downward attempting to thoroughly examine the scene. But there's no sign of Darci from what she can see, although it is quite dark under there so someone could certainly hide under there successfully but Bliss opts to trust her gut and agree that Darci must be somewhere else. She turns slightly staring at the announce team who do their best to sport poker faces not to give away the fact that Darci is hiding at their feet...after all they're supposed to be merely spectators and not favor anyone over the other...but they're not exactly as straight-faced as they perhaps might be attempting to be. However, Bliss simply flashes a sly smile waving at Beth before returning to her search and with a "heel to toe" like walk she strolls over to the barricade, the very side where she appeared last week in her debut on The Firefly Funhouse. She hid there last week, so she knows that could be a good spot so she ventures on over but as her hands press down on the top of the barricade and start to lean over expecting to find Darci...she finds nothing yet again.

"Oh where oh where can  Darci be...oh where oh where....can she be..."

Her index finger taps the tip of her chin several times, trying to figure out the answer to that very question...where oh where can Darci be? Her hands fall behind her back as she walks beside the barricade perhaps thinking maybe she could be in other sections of it, after all, there's prime real estate just begging to be utilized as a hiding spot now that there isn't an audience filling the area. The fans watching at home are quite unsure of what to even think of what they're seeing. Some seem amused, some seem annoyed, and some seem rather perplexed as to what to even think. But much like everything since Bliss's first appearance after "changing" no matter what they feel, they can't look away. Curiosity is driving us wild as we attempt to find some sense of understanding as to what has become of Alexa Bliss. It still doesn't feel real, like how can she go from the fierce competitor she was...to, well...THIS. She's going to be challenging for The Women's Championship along with Sarah Logan in a few weeks at Under Pressure when they face Sasha Banks but...we don't even know what that's going to be like now. This is Alexa's return to the ring, and she's spent it by turning it into an impromptu schoolyard game. With each step she finds nothing in her sights, but as she makes a full circle around the ring...her eyes drift back up and she can't help but feel...drawn...to a specific location. That location as confirmed by her glassy gaze is once again the announce table.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Darci, she's looking right over here...

[[MVP]]
Your goose is about to be cooked, I'm not getting mixed up in this so you better hope she's just coming over to say hi again.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I don't like the look in her eyes...

[[Wade Barrett]]
I can't say I have since Homecoming, that moment is forever etched in my mind as I'm sure is the case for The XWL Universe...and every moment since.

Inch by inch she slowly steps to the announce table, taking her sweet time without any sense of urgency whatsoever...almost as if she were savoring this moment but that's simply speculation. As she arrives at her destination, this time her "PAIN" glove balls into a somewhat tight yet not clenched fist and she proceeds to lightly tap the top of the announce table covering.

"Knock knock..."

We're not sure what she expected to come of her "knocking" but there isn't a response back. This seems to slightly perplex Bliss as if she indeed expected one...not to be deterred she proceeds to tap her fist against it again this time a little bit harder.

"I SAID...KNOCK...knock..."

Yet again, there's no peep and Bliss lowers her ear down to the top of the table thinking maybe she simply didn't hear the response but as the side of her head is pressed against the covering she's again met by nothing but silence in response. We can tell based upon her behavior that she's quite certain this is where her foe has decided to find sanctuary but instead of growing aggressive and venturing around the table to see for herself...she instead climbs up onto the table and takes a seat facing the three announcers as she rubs the bottom of her jaw with her "PLAY"

"Hm, have any of YOU seen her? "

The announce team starts to sweat as they come under fire by Bliss...or actually, do they? It looked like Bliss was peering at all three of them but actually, her sights have extended beyond them and directly to the camera located behind them. Is..Bliss asking the...viewers if they've seen Darci? She's paused for a response as if this were a children's show and we were glued to our screens waiting for the audience participation portion where we get to feel involved like we're helping the main character find the answer to their question. And perhaps maybe just maybe there is indeed someone shouting "SHE'S RIGHT THERE!" Because after quite an elongated moment of silence...as if the scene stopped to allow enough time for the viewers to feel included...her eyes slightly widen and her mouth opens up as if she were quite surprised by the response.

"OH! She is? Really? Are you sure? Right underneath me? Surely not...that'd be awful foolish of her..."

Bliss's eyes immediately fall down as she looks at the table she's sitting on then they revert back up again directly addressing the camera itself.

"Well, I mean if you think so...then, maybe...just maybe...MAYBE...I should go check? Do you think I should?"

This is cruel and unusual punishment for this poor rookie of only 3 years of training to break out into this business. Here she likely cowers under the very table Bliss sits atop of, as she's listening to Bliss essentially talk to herself...or rather to her "audience" clearly aware of where Darci indeed has hidden, and she's literally playing with her "food." Turning this game into another extension of one and as Alexa again opens the room up to more awkward silence as she awaits her audience to participate and aid her ...suddenly a loud "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" echoes as Darci rushes out hiding pushing through the feet of the announcers exposing herself in a moment she clearly didn't think through because as she pops out she sees Bliss giddily seated across the table.

"I fooooooooound youuuuuuu!"

Alexa's "PAIN" glove covered hand extends a single finger outward as she points at Darci who is so done with this whole situation that rather than continue to feed into it she simply starts to run, which quickly ceases Alexa's amusement as she watches Darci run toward the ring.

"HEY! Get back here, I found you! You can't run...you can never RUN that's not how this works!"

Bliss spins around as she hops off the table and chases after Darci sliding into the ring after her as Darci looks to the referee to do something, ANYTHING to intervene in what has truly been the most bizarre match of this poor girl's short career. Alexa rises up off the mat with a disappointed frown crossing both arms across her chest as Darci finally reaching her breaking point realizes she's out of options. If the referee won't save her then she'll have to be her knight in shining armor galloping in to save her from the twisted "witch" that's terrorizing her. She takes in a deep breath then exhales as she shouts "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DEAL IS BUT I AM ABOUT TO BEAT THE SENSE BACK INTO YOU...YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Darci lunges at Alexa letting out an almost banshee-like scream in the process but that screamed is interrupted midway when she's CLOCKED by a WICKED right hand from the now "glum" Alexa Bliss. Darci completely folds in on herself as Bliss thwarts the "cheater" and her attempt at bending the "rules" of their game.  

"You're no fun...I'm DONE playing with you!"

It's the first time we've seen Bliss not grinning in some form since she stepped out for this "match" tonight. She bends down pulling Darci's body up by her jaw then with a disappointed shake of her head she scoops her head up in the very position that she held Sasha Banks and later Sarah Logan in last month at Homecoming...Darci's completely putty in her grasp with a quick peck on her forehead Bliss soon swings back and plants Darci Everett into the canvas with SISTER ABIGAIL! Within that instant, that very "joy" reappears on Alexa's face as she lays across Darci's body brings both of her gloved hands under her chin showing off the words "PLAY" and "PAIN" in this rather exuberant pin.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Giphy

With that the referee finally gets to fulfill the obligations of his role and he counts the three awarding Bliss the victory after quite the journey to get there.

[[Wade Barrett]]
In the weirdest way I think that we just saw what makes this version of Alexa Bliss perhaps more dangerous than ever...we went from a game of hide and go seek to becoming the winner of this match with just TWO moves.

[[MVP]]
That right hand was the knockout blow but The Sister Abigail? That was the exclamation point that once again reminds us of WHO is responsible for Alexa's newfound behavior.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
A playful return to competition that ended only after Alexa had grown tired of her opponents "misbehaving."

The referee opts to simply point from the other side of the ring at the victor of this match, not wanting to even attempt to touch the rather...eccentric winner. Alexa Bliss rises up off of her fallen opponent and proceeds to celebrate with an ecstatic "Ta-da!"

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Q8FK40T

Again, it's as if she were playing to an audience that isn't just our regular viewers...it's like she's in the middle of her own children's show and she's hearing the high pitched "yays" which makes her smile grow even wider. But back in reality, we see faces along the crowd board truly concerned by this "match" they just witnessed. This is a drastic difference from Alexa Bliss earlier last year and we're not really sure what this means for the upcoming Women's Championship Match because there doesn't seem to be a method to Alexa's newly acquired "madness."  Typically a "crazy" opponent has something to level the playing field but nothing Darci Everett did tonight changed the outcome of this match, she was indeed the guinea pig, the lamb blindly led into the slaughterhouse, and if we're imagining what Sarah Logan or Sasha Banks may have thought when watching what we just did? They can't feel too secure knowing this woman will be sharing the ring with them in just 3 weeks at Under Pressure when they all clash for The Women's Championship.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Well ta-da, indeed...Alexa Bliss seems quite proud of herself and she certainly has great reason to be, she sent a message tonight...it may be quite cryptic and we'll have to spend the next 3 weeks perhaps decoding its exact context...but at the forefront of it we see her declared the winner in her return to competition proving that not only does she still have "it" after quite some time away from the ring...but she's a whole new type of competitor the likes of which this division may not be ready for.

[[MVP]]
We saw Asuka who has a very storied history with Alexa Bliss essentially label her a marked woman...but you have to wonder if even she might be second-guessing her directness after seeing that this indeed is not the same woman she went to war with years ago.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I think to sum it up...no matter who you are? Tread carefully when crossing paths with this version of Alexa Bliss because I fear we've only just seen the beginning of what she can do.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that cheaters NEVER win? "

Alexa quips as she looks down at her defeated opponent she forms a slanted smirk across her face. After leaving Darci with a lesson in life Bliss stares directly into the camera with her "PLAY" hand tucked below her jaw and we see her "PAIN" glove position itself at the side of her waist as if she were signaling that she may soon become The NEW Women's Champion. Octane is just about ready to make the transition to the next segment, hopefully one far less bizarre, but just before the program can cut..

[[Wade Barrett]]
Wait, does anyone else see that?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I’m sorry? See what exactly?

[[MVP]]
Now Wade, we all saw what just happened here tonight with Alexa Bliss, like we discussed, she is certainly a force that strikes a unique sense of fear into the hearts of the people around her. But you can’t seriously be telling me she’s even making you see things!

[[Wade Barrett]]
No, no, I’m serious, I think something’s going on, look.

As Wade points his finger out to the ring apron, Alexa continues her joyful celebration in the ring just as she has been, overjoyed at her victory just moments ago, at least pretending to be unaware of anything strange that could be occurring at ringside. But as the camera begins to zoom in on focus on the area Wade’s pointing to, it becomes clear that he’s not just seeing things.

[[MVP]]
Is something-

[[Beth Phoenix]]
-Moving?

Just as both Beth and MVP cut each other off to remark, the ring apron is clearly being moved by something or someone that is currently underneath the ring. And whatever it is, it’s obviously getting more and more ready for something, as what at first was a couple of slight movements that could be mistaken for seeing things is now an extended series of movements, clearly hiding someone with a purpose just on the other side of the cloth.

[[Wade Barrett]]
You don’t think this is another surprise Alexa has up her sleeves do you? Could this maybe be HIM?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I can say for certain that there was nothing capable of moving itself under the ring at the start of tonight’s show, so whoever is behind this is doing it entirely without any sort of input from management. This can truly be anything.

[[MVP]]
It’s like I said, Alexa Bliss is someone that you NEED to look out for. And whatever is going on here? Is just another example of that.

The suspense has long enough, all the while Alexa stays in the ring celebrating, paying no mind to whatever is going on underneath her. But based on the behavior and action we’ve seen from her since her return, would it be any surprise if this is how she chooses to present something to us? Acting as if there’s nothing going on involving her at all? Answers are about to be answered however, as the cameras get completely in focus on the section of the ring apron where the disturbance is coming from, and…..

[Sarah Logan]
Peekaboo!

None other than the other challenger in the upcoming triple threat women’s title match, Sarah Logan, sticks her head out from the apron, mouthing the word “peekaboo” and placing both her hands underneath her chin with a wide grin, clearly mocking the woman in the ring currently.

[[Wade Barrett]]
What on Earth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It’s Sarah Logan!

[[MVP]]
I’ll be honest, whatever she has planned here, I really don’t know if it’s the smartest idea.

The mock grin on Sarah’s face slowly begins to fade away however, as what can only be described as Sarah’s “game face” takes shape almost immediately after. In what seems like one seamless motion, Sarah slides her way out of the ring apron, although she remains on the ground outside the ring, laying on her back. She’s chomping at the teeth to finally get some form of revenge on the woman she feels cost her the women's championship, but she also realizes that she needs to be smart about this. Just charging in headfirst right now against the woman who we just saw do….. THAT, isn’t going to get anyone anything.

As Alexa leans on the rope on the other side of the ring and looks out to the entrance ramp, Sarah finally takes this moment to seizer her opportunity, making her way to her feet as quickly as possible and sliding in the ring, finding herself staring blades into the back of Alexa Bliss’s head, waiting for her to turn around to face her direction. She stands still waiting, practically shaking. Is it adrenaline? Excitement? Fear? All three? Only she knows. Finally, Alexa turns around, greeted by a THWACK!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Nasty headbutt from Sarah Logan!

As soon as she turns around, she is greeted by a headbutt right to the skull, the sound echoing throughout the ThunderDome. As Alexa immediately falls to the ground clutching her head, the look in Sarah Logan’s eyes tell the story that the might of that headbutt already told us. That it contained all the fury and malice of someone who had been denied an opportunity. A wounded warrior’s pride.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Judging by the sound of that, there must have been some serious damage delivered to Bliss with that headbutt, and I bet Sarah is definitely happy with her plan here working out, sending a clear message to Bliss!

[[MVP]]
I can certainly respect Sarah’s mission here tonight, and I’m definitely shocked and impressed it seems to have actually worked out, but I have to ask, was this really the smartest thing for her to do?

As Sarah looks down at the body of Alexa, it looks like her rage is going to inspire her to begin a much more lengthy beatdown, letting out all the emotions she’s explained to her, Sasha Banks, and the XWL Universe. But just when it looks like it’s about to happen, she suddenly instead crouches down on one knee, looking Alexa directly in the eyes, before delivering one, simple message that the cameras manage to pick up.

[Sarah Logan]
You don’t mess with a warrior.

And as soon as those words are finished being said, Sarah makes her way back onto her feet, almost as soon as she crouched down. Apparently satisfied with the message she’s sent, Sarah makes her way to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, climbing out of them slowly, stopping on the ring apron and turning to the announce table. With a determined look on her face, she mimics a similar motion to the one Alexa made earlier, indicating a future in which the women’s championship is displayed across her waist. As she jumps off the apron and begins to make her way around the ring, her gaze instead becomes fixed back on Alexa, and as Octane fades into the next segment, the last image we see is Sarah walking backward up the ramp, continuing to maintain the same eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 12:36 pm

[ A Not-So Normal Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] TbKQHd1[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] QSHNJJN

~The video was lost, but pretend that it was everything you dreamed it would be and more, except for Charlotte making Ruby tap with the Figure 8~

boooooooooooooooo!

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

The moment that the bell rings, signifying the conclusion of this contest in favor of the Queen, we hear the muffled thud of a commentary headset hitting the floor. Liv Morgan, who had been comfortably watching the match from ringside, had discarded her commentary headset and seemed poised to do something about the result of the match.

[WADE BARRETT]
Oh, dear... This spells bad news for Charlotte without a doubt.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Wha-... What is Liv Morgan doing?!

[MVP]
I think we all know exactly what Liv Morgan is about to- OH!

Before MVP could finish his sentence, Liv had already slid into the ring and gripped the handle of the custom baseball bat that had been gifted to her by her partner, Ruby Riott. With Riott still locked into the Figure 8 submission hold, Charlotte is left vulnerable and exposed, and Morgan plans to take full advantage of that window. Liv raises her bat with both hands, the same bat that has taken out XWL Superstars like Natalya and Zelina in recent weeks. With little to no hesitation, Liv brings the bat down hard and connects directly with the midsection of Flair, causing a thickening thud between metal and flesh.

[WADE BARRETT]
I can't say I didn't see that one coming, but that doesn't particularly make it any easier to watch!

[BETH PHOENIX]
This has gone too far, these terrorist antics by Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan have got to be stopped!

As a result of being violently struck, Charlotte instantly breaks the hold and crumbles onto the mat in an effort to shield her torso from the attack. Liv continues to swing her bat down in a flurry of strikes, letting out a frustrated scream of aggression as she does.

[WADE BARRETT]
The infamous fury of Liv Morgan on full display once again, at the full and undivided expense of Charlotte Flair.

[MVP]
Can you fully blame her? Since becoming the highly combustible union they quaintly like to call "Liv 2 Riott," Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan have dominated the Octane women's division. Taking out living legends like Natalya, and even Zelina Vega. This is the first loss that either of them have sustained since joining forces, so naturally they might take it a little harder than most.

[BETH PHOENIX]
"Naturally?" There's nothing "natural" about what we're witnessing right now! This is blatant brat behavior!

[MVP]
Call it what you want, but I'll still call it effective.

Liv finally drops to her knees beside the battered body of Charlotte. Morgan's chest rises and falls dramatically as her aggression and rage leaves her body. Meanwhile, Ruby has crawled into the corner to nurse her injuries. Liv crawls over into the corner where her partner is slowly regaining her strength. The pair press foreheads together and seem to be whispering to one another. Liv places her hands on the sides of Ruby's head, asking her if she's okay, to which Ruby hesitantly nods and clenches her jaw while she struggles to sit upright. Once confirming that Ruby was okay, Liv menacingly turns her attention back onto the cause of Ruby's pain, Charlotte Flair. Flair had managed to pull herself up against the ropes, using them as leverage to hoist her aching and damaged frame up off of the mat. Unfortunately for the Queen, this put her in prime position for Morgan to finish her off with her trademark maneuver, Oblivion.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] ShNEHOW

[WADE BARRETT]
I really don't like the look Liv Morgan is giving Charlotte right now..

[BETH PHOENIX]
If looks could kill guys, Charlotte Flair might be six feet under right about now. I'm betting this isn't going to end well for the Queen!

Liv eases herself up into a sprinting position as if she were at the starting line of a marathon. All lined up with the Queen set dead center in her sights, Liv begins to sprint forward to put the daughter of Ric Flair away when-

[BETH PHOENIX]
Wait just a minute, guys!

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Normal_beckyraw20190916_Still001

[WADE BARRETT]
The Man is in the building!

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Normal_beckyraw20190916_Still007

[MVP]
And she's makin' a beeline for Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan!

As Becky Lynch storms down to the ring with chair in hand, Ruby Riott slowly staggers to her feet. As Becky goes to swing for Liv's head, Ruby jumps in front of Liv with her back turned to Becky. Wrapping Liv up in her embrace, Ruby uses her partner to basically brace for impact, the chairshot from Becky Lynch cracking right across her spine, causing Ruby to collapse within her partner's arms, Liv screaming for Ruby as she went limp against her.

[WADE BARRETT]
What on earth...

[BETH PHOENIX]
Ruby Riott just...just sacrificed herself to save Liv Morgan...

Even Becky Lynch is slightly taken aback by the fact that her intended swing hit Liv's partner rather than Liv herself. However, she brushes it off, shrugging before threatening to swing again, Liv instead choosing to duck and roll out of the ring, having to drag Ruby's dead weight out of the ring by her arms. Tossing Ruby's right arm over her shoulders, Liv drags her partner towards the ramp as Becky Lynch holds the chair up high. Becky soon turns around, only to find herself face to face with her "friendly rival" in Charlotte Flair.

[MVP]
O-ho, boy! We know these two had a long, LONG history.

[BETH PHOENIX]
I had a bird's eye view of the wars that these two women put each other through in XWL's developmental program. There's no love lost between The Man and The Queen, that's for sure.

[WADE BARRETT]
You can cut the tension in that ring with a knife, Beth.

Becky and Charlotte each share a smirk as they stare down the other, Charlotte holding her injured ribs while Becky held tight to the chair in her hands. "I didn't need your help, Bex." Charlotte muttered, causing Becky to scoff before stepping up to The Queen, getting in her face. "Fuck off, Charlie." Becky is very audibly heard uttering as the longtime rivals go nose to nose. "I didn't run out here to save the damsel in distress."

[BETH PHOENIX]
One thing is for certain, guys: Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair have certainly never been on the same page, but there's always been a mutual respect between the two for each other's abilities to push the other to their limits.

The camera pans back to the ramp, where Ruby and Liv continue to collect themselves after the unexpected alliance of Lynch and Flair. Morgan and Riott appear to be on the same page, as both of their faces clearly display a look of disbelief. Liv has her arms protectively wrapped around Ruby's head, cradling it against her chest as the combustible duo collectively shake their heads and clench their jaws. The camera switches back and forth between the four superstars for a moment, catching a few shots of Becky challenging Liv 2 Riott to return to the ring for a fair fight. A challenge that, for now, will go unaccepted. Ruby continues to catch her breath after the match as the two ease backwards up the ramp. Riott using Liv's shoulder and support as leverage to soothe the fresh aches of battle, and Morgan protectively clinging to Riott.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:14 pm

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 2VRBUuF[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Q7C0BeU

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] XUSDOKO[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] G1T9aGW

[Beth Phoenix]
What a war we have just witnessed here tonight between these two teams!

As the ref walks over to hold up the hands of The Usos, it's clear that what Beth just said couldn't be any more true. These two teams tore the house down for over 40 minutes here tonight, trying to establish dominance early on here in the returning tag team division. In the end, thanks to a well-timed roll-up pin, it was The Usos who walked away victorious, but as both Jimmy and Jey struggle to remain standing, it's clear that both teams put everything they had on the line here tonight. What does this mean for the tag division going forward? How will the bad blood between Owens/Joe and the Inner Circle that we saw last week continue to rise? Those are just a couple of the questions on our mind right now, but for now, all we can really do is bask on just how brutal what we just saw was, as Octane fades out into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:46 pm

XWL returns to Finn Balor standing in the ring, mic in hand, ready to speak to the XWL Universe.

Finn Balor:
Ever since I came back to XWL, I’ve been wanting to prove myself. I’ve wanted to prove that Finn Balor is no pushover, that The Prince is one of the top contenders here in XWL! But it seems the road to the top is not an easy one. I scratch and I claw. I give everything I have to get a win, but sometimes that isn’t enough. My first match back, I lost to Seth Rollins. It was a great match, but I could’ve done better. The next match I faced Aleister Black, and I gotta give it to him, he put up one hell of a fight. He put up so much of a fight, that I had to use the most devastating move in all of pro wrestling… the surprise roll up. I know, it wasn’t the best win possible, but it was a win. Props to Aleister on that amazing match. Finally, I get to face the Intercontinental Champion, PAC. I got the chance to prove to everyone that The Prince is the definition of pro wrestling, and what does he do? HE PULLS THE TIGHTS! I wouldn’t be upset if he pinned me clean, but am I that much of a threat? I was only moments away from pinning you, and that had you scared. You knew that if I had only a little more time in the ring then I would have pinned you, so you took the dirty way out. I DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE AGAINST YOU! And if you’re not scared to lose like I think you are, why don’t you put that IC title on the line. Let’s say… at Under Pressure? I hope to hear from you soon champ. The Prince is waiting.

A familiar music hits.

The Messiah Seth Rollins steps out from the curtain. He stands atop the ramp giving Balor a look of disgust. He brings the microphone up to his lips.

Rollins
"Cut my music. Finn, Finn, Finn! What's going on inside your head to make you think you are worthy of a title opportunity? A few weeks back we met in the middle of that ring and I handed you your ass on a silver platter. Your performance against me was lackluster at best. And then you let that little bastard Pac get a cheap victory over you. I have been undefeated since my arrival here in XWL. I have proved that my reign here will be one of dominance. One that will strike fear in my opponents when they see there name on the marquee and it says vs. Seth Rollins.So if anyone gets a title shot it's going to be me! I have ran through the likes of you and last week I curb stomped that chump Alleister Black into oblivion. So for the two of you it's to the back of the line buster! Because I will go on to Under Pressure and defeat The Bastard Pac and fulfill the prophecy of me restoring the Intercontinental Championship to it's former glory. Giving these great fans exactly what it is the want. And that's just how its going to be. It's so obvious even Stevie Wonder could see it. It is indeed for The Greater Good! Now where is the little bastard? You can't duck me forever. You can run and you can hide but you will meet me in that squared circle and fall victim to the inevitable. So if you have a pair at all you will come out here and accept my challenge!"

Brian Pillman Jr's music hits as Seth Rollins looks back at the curtain for Brian Pillman Jr to appear.  Brian Pillman Jr is seen at the top of the seating section of the fans with a microphone as he looks disaffected, he begins to speak.

Brian Pillman Jr
WOAH WOAH WOAH, let's not get carried away with ourselves now.  I mean Finn what makes you so sure that you are the Prince exactly.  You said it yourself. You lost against that bozo over there.  And then you have the audacity to make up an excuse and claim that you wouldn't be upset if PAC pinned you cleanly.  You had your chance to show the world that you are the Prince you claim to be. And you failed.  That's all there is to it Finnly. I know who I am, and that is THE PROMISED PRINCE OF XWL!  As for the matter at hand is the question of who should, not could walk out of Under Pressure the Intercontinental Champion.  You see Finnly and Mr. Messiah, the XWL Universe and everyone watching knows what happens under pressure. Needless to say it's not a matter of should or could anymore for me. The Promised Prince of XWL.  I WILL walk out of Under Pressure with The Bastard PAC's Intercontinental Title when they finally give the Promised Prince the shot he deserves.

Sammy Guevara walks out onto the stage and begins to make his way down to the ring microphone in hand ready to address the mean before him.

Sammy Guevara
Let me get this straight. The three of you have got this sick fantasy that somehow you deserve a shot to face the inglorious bastard Pac at under pressure for the intercontinental championship. What have any of you EVER done to deserve that opportunity over someone like me? Finn Balor. A guy who was only ever popular over the great pond in Japan. A guy who got famous by ripping off the greats from wrestling past. The Bullet club has an awful lot in common with the NWO, and there’s nothing all “too sweet” about that.

Sammy Guevara
Then we have Seth Rollins. “The Messiah”. What are you saving us from besides your god awful promos, and your incredibly boring matches? Sure I’ll give it to you, your undefeated here in XWL since our covid postponed return. But guess what buddy? So am I and several others. Get your ass in line and choose something else to talk about because that’s not gonna cut it.

Sammy Guevara
And “BPJ”. What can I say. Out of the three of you I have the most respect for you. You gave me one hell of a match, but like I said I would I came out with the win. But you didn’t bitch. You didn’t cry. You took your loss from the Spanish God like a man and kept on moving. However what I can’t comprehend here is how can you possibly imagine you deserve this shot when I pinned you just last week?

Sammy Guevara
Out of all four of us, I am the most talented, the most handsome, and quite frankly.....the most qualified. I’m a member of the greatest group of friends in XWL, The Inner Circle. I am the Legendary Chris Jericho’s prodigy. I am the future of Professional Wrestling, and the future starts at Under Pressure. I’m done sitting back and watching opportunities pass me by for jobbers like all of you. And that’s why I am officially declaring myself as the number one contender. I guarantee you people that I will be facing pac for the Intercontinental Championship at under pressure and I will......

Fans erupt in boos as the theme song of our Intercontinental Champion PAC.

PAC's theme song is quickly cut short as he rushes onto the stage with a microphone in hand. He begins shouting at his fellow roster members.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] FhdOAOu

The Bastard
[size=32]PAC[/size]

ENOUGH! EACH OF YOU CAN SHUT THE HELL UP! I was sitting in my personal locker room and I could help but here a group of peasants speaking ill of my name. Speaking ill of THEIR Intercontinental Champion. You all do not deserve to breath the same air as me let alone speak about me. Hell... I don't even know half of you. Absolutely none of you deserve a shot at this...

PAC holds up his Intercontinental Championship before continuing to speak.

The Bastard
[size=32]PAC[/size]

Finn you don't deserve a shot because aside from the fact that I already beat you last week, you're a sore loser! That is not a quality of a champion! Seth Rollins... always trying to find a way to stay relevant. From XWL's golden boy to now XWL's resident side show. Let's face it, you will never make it beyond the undercard so long as I am here... As for you... other two? I couldn't be bothered to even learn your names... I couldn't be bothered to study your movesets or techniques, because you will end up exactly how 'Hangman' Adam Page. A flash in the pan! An ANT beanth my boot! The two of you just bought you first pair of wrestling boots and you think you're ready for the big leagues! Let's set one thing straight, there is no one in this business that is good enough to hold this championship but the man they call The Bastard!

Fan around the world boo The Bastard.

The Bastard
[size=32]PAC[/size]

As for this little Under Pressure show the higher ups are putting on... you guys can fight amongst yourselves because seeing as no one is deserving of a shot at my belt, I will be taking the night off...

The Bastard drops his microphone and begins heading toward the back when suddenly..

Edge walks out onto the stage stopping Pac before he can make it to the back.

Edge
"Pac, stay you're going to want to hear this. Now guys, I understand that you all feel like you should be the one to face Pac for the IC championship.You all have performed tremendously and entertained the XWL Universe. For that I applaud you. And you all make very valid points. With that being said, you have made it apparent on what the decision should be. So for the first time in a very long time, at Under Pressure the IC title will be defended in A CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE!!!!

Edge drops the microphone and walks backstage. As everyone looks on in disbelief except for Pac who is standing atop the ramp smirking.

The scene fades into the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:59 pm

The scene opens to Rey Mysterio and Dominik doing lunge squats backstage in preparation for thier match.

Rey Mysterio
"275, 276, 277, come on Dominik push yourself."

Kayla Braxton steps into the scene and Dominik and Rey stand up awaiting her to make a statement.

Kayla Braxton
"Pardon the interruption, but I was hoping to have a word with you before your match tonight. Can I get your thought on your match against former Club members The Good Brothers?"

Rey Mysterio
"Sure Kayla, while I respect the in ring capabilities of The Big LG and "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson the fact is they are standing in the way of what I vowed to the XWL Universe. And that is to capture tag team gold with my son. When The Mysterios beat The Good Brothers tonight we will be one step closer to achieving our goal. Personally I have been a part of a club since I first started wrestling. But my club wasnt ran by some power hungry imbecile. And I'm referring to the luchador society, in case you're wondering."

Kayla Braxton
"Does the size difference play a role in how you prepare for your match?"

Dominik puts his hand on Rey's chest and steps forward.

Dominik Mysterio
"I'll take this one dad. Sure Doc Gallows may be a mountain of a man. But my father has been breaking size barriers his entire career. Lets not forget when he was with World Championship Wrestling and he defeated Kevin Nash and the dubbed him "The Giant Slayer". You see Kayla,tonight I get to assist my father in climbing another mountain. And with two Mysterios in one match, the XWL Universe is in for one hell of a treat. Because we are family and together we can accomplish anything we set our minds to. So Gallows and Anderson prepare for the fight of your life."

Kayla Braxton
"There you have it folks, The Mysterios versus The Good Brothers coming up next."

The Good Brothers make their way onto the stage and do the too sweet pose and make their way down the ramp. They work the crowd by taunting them even tho it is just monitors but the crowd is booing them anyways. Anderson makes his way up the steps and gallows pulls himself up to the middle of the apron and steps over the top rope showing his sheer size and power. Anderson walks to the middle of the apron and steps through the middle rope. They do another too sweet pose in the center of the ring and then slap a high five as they make their way to the corner and await the arrival of their opponents.

Dominik and Rey make their way onto the stage and the crowd erupts into cheers. The father and son duo embrace in a hug and make their way down the ramp. When they reach midway on the ramp they look at each other and take off running and slide into the ring. They both jump up in a tradition luchador pose. They then point at Gallows and Anderson and walk to their respective corner.

The referee checks both teams for foriegn objects and rings the bell.

Beth Phoenix
"What an impressive showing by the team of Dominik and Rey Mysterio"

Wade Barrett
"They are a cohesive unit with a high flying in your face style. That will be tough to beat."

MVP
"Enough of the mushy family already. I'm sure The good brothers won't take this loss lightly."

Dominik and Rey meet in the center of the ring and embrace in a hug. Rey takes Dominik's arm and raises it.

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 16117710

And the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 3:49 pm

As Octane continues, we are brought face to face with none other than Aleister Black. Judging by the look on his face, he’s certainly not in a great mood tonight, although that’s the usual. What’s not the usual however, is that rather than his face simply looking like a man about to deliver some of his trademark wisdom to the world, it looks like the face of a man who’s been troubled lately. A man who has yet to win a match since the return of XWL, despite lofty promises and grand ambitions delivered in speeches. A man who, maybe for the first time, seems unsure of himself.

{Aleister Black}
What is success?

Currently looking off to the side, slightly away from the camera, Aleister asks the question slowly, seemingly turning it around and trying to find an answer for it while asking it.

{Aleister Black}
Different people have different definitions of success. For some, success comes in the form of material things. Money, nice food, a nice car. For others it’s finding their true love. For many of the superstars in this locker room, success comes from emerging victorious in the ring.

Finally, Aleister turns his face to look at the camera, although he’s noticeably keeping a far less intense gaze than usual, instead giving the impression that he’s allowing the viewers at home into an intimate moment.

{Aleister Black}
I thought I was different. I thought as long as I got my message across, as long as the people understood what it was I was trying to convey to them, that’s all I need for my success. But over these past few weeks I’ve found myself coming up short in the ring, and it’s been needling at me.

Black visibly rolls his tongue along the inside of his mouth, giving himself a few moments to think about his next words carefully. A moment of reflection on what’s brought him here to this very moment.

{Aleister Black}
But eventually something became clear to me. I was looking at them as two separate pieces of the message, when really they’re both the same. You can not have one without the other. It is not enough for the people to hear the truth, they have to see it with their own eyes. But the fact is, lately I have not had the strength to show everyone the truth they so DESPERATELY need to view.

Suddenly, a grin emerges on the mouth of Aleister, breaking the somber mood he’s held until to this point/

{Aleister Black}
But I’ve found the solution.

Aliester leans further forward, his gaze into the camera intensifying to one much more similar to what we’re used to from here, but with an element of anticipation and joy that we don’t typically see.

{Aleister Black}
I can’t reveal it just yet, but I need you to know that I’ve found a new source of power. A way to rejuvenate myself. All I’ll say now is that when you see it, don’t say anything……

{Aleister Black}
… just understand.

Aleister’s fixed eyes staring directly into the camera is all we see as we’re left to ponder what in the world he can be talking about.
Back to top Go down
ShowStoppa190
New Talent
ShowStoppa190

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 4:25 pm

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] DsH8Woq[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Sw5N2Hz

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] 7htZA23[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Rb5U1Ib

[Beth]
I don't know about you guys, but after what we saw earlier tonight, I'm excited to see what the rest of this tag division has in store for us tonight.

[Barrett]
As much as it pains me, I couldn't have said it any better myself, Beth.

The camera cuts to the back as we see The Ass Animals preparing for their match. Billy Gunn is examining his backside in the mirror as Batista is walking slowly on a treadmill, breathing heavily. Batista steps off the treadmill and throws a towel over his shoulder as he approaches Billy.

[Batista]
You ready to go, big man?

[Billy]
Dave... be honest. Do these trunks make my butt look big?

Batista steps up next to Billy and looks at Billy's buns in the mirror. The Animal laughs as he pats Billy on the back.

[Batista]
You bet your ass they do...

[Billy]
Just like old times, eh big man?

[Batista]
The ass boys are back in town.

The Ass Animals give each other a bro-hug before walking through guerilla, to make their entrance. They come out to a roaring reaction... Billy does at least... Batista walks through the curtain and recieves a shockwave of boos, echoing throughout the arena. Billy dances his way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as Batista is being pelted with trash behind him. They step into the ring and hit the patented Ass Animals pose, Batista puts Billy into the setup for the Batista bomb showcasing Billy's rear right to the camera as Batista flexes his arms. They do the pose for what feels like a whole minute before they await their oponents, Proud and Powerful.

Proud and Powerful come out visibly disgusted with Batista and Billy Gunn's antics. The crowd boos the two men as they head to the ring. They pay no mind to the crowd as they keep their focus on The Ass Animals. Tho the crowd booed them, they couldnt wait to see the beating they had in store for The Animal, Batista.

Batista gets Santana set up for the Batista Bomb when suddenly Ortiz takes Batista's legs out from behind, to a massive pop from the crowd. Proud and Powerful take turns hitting all their signature moves on Batista, as the crowd erupts with every maneuver. Billy notices the spectacle as he recovers and storms into the ring. He hits Ortiz with a violent lariat, turning him inside out. Santana gets Billy from behind in a sleeper as Billy begins to fade. Billy remembers his training and knows exactly what to do. Billy Gunn thrusted his rear into the gut of Santana as Mr. Ass's buns of steel take the breath completely out of him. Santana is stunned on one knee as Billy lines up Santana... FAME-ASSER by Billy! 1....2....3!!! The Ass Animals win by pinfall!

Santana and Ortiz recover on the outside, furious that they couldn't get the job done. Billy Gunn and Batista hug before making their way out the ring and up the ramp. The two men head backstage as a camera falls them into the parking lot. We see the same white limo Batista made his arrival in, as he and Billy Gunn limp their way into the limo. Batista collapses from exhaustion before he's able to get into the limo as medical officials aide him into the limo. The limo speeds off, taking out several trash cans and storage bins.

[MVP]
Guys I don't know what I liked more, the match... or the limo.

[Barrett]
The limo might be a little out of my price range, Montel, but I couldn't agree more!

[Beth]
I think it's safe to say the XWL Tag Division has made a statement tonight!

The camera fades as XWL cuts to commercial before the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 4:30 pm

[[[ Main Event ]]]
World Heavyweight Championship
one on one

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] EBtaTG6[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] K8V8Nyc

-
-

Orton slams the mat with his fist in frustration, almost having pinned the World Champ. All of a sudden he is blindsided by a tackle from none other than The Lunatic Fringe!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It’s Jon Moxley!! He’s not supposed to be out here!!!

As Moxley is ripping Randy Orton to shreds with strikes that don't seem to have any purpose other than to inflict pain and all sorts of discomfort to the man that tried to end Jon's career at Final Stand last year...the camera pans out to see Robert Roode seated on his knees as the official is beside himself powerless to stop Moxley after calling for the bell and ruling this match has ended via disqualification. You can see the frustration written all over the face of the World Heavyweight Champion. He watches Moxley wail away at Orton with no care in the world other than to destroy Randy...and you can see he's not at all happy. After all, Randy was able to weasel his way into another match with him, thanks in part to Moxley chasing Randy to the back in their Six-Man Tag-Team Match 3 weeks ago...and now, thanks to Moxley interfering in a match he was strictly BARRED from...we can only assume that result is going to come from this moment as well. He pulls himself up to his feet breathing as heavy as one typically is when they're "pissed" and grabs Moxley by the back of his shirt pulling the rabid dog off of Orton and Moxley just turns confused.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Roode, so frustrated he's forgotten his usual "filter" and literally seethes with anger as Moxley seems taken a back, not necessarily by his pal Bobby pulling him away but by Roode using more "colorful" language that typically only Moxley has.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE?! THIS PRICK KEEPS CLINGING TO EVERY GOD DAMN EXCUSE HE CAN FIND, AND YOU...THE SON OF A BITCH THAT CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF FOR ONE SINGLE SECOND...JUST GAVE HIM EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED! ARE YOU THAT STUPID THAT YOU CAN'T FOLLOW SIMPLE ORDERS?!"

This is a far cry from Roode's behavior last week when talking Moxley off the potential ledge after The Glorious One had seemingly "ended" the career of their fellow Enterprise member Daniel Bryan. Roode creatively called it his "civic duty" that he was doing Bryan a favor and because he's such a slick talker...Moxley completely bought into it. But Roode's too frustrated to keep up that "tone" he's certain that he had Randy beat tonight, and now...Randy has gotten another rare victory over Roode even if it's only by disqualification.

"IT'S REALLY SIMPLE, JON...I'M THE ONLY ONE OUT OF THE ENTIRE ENTERPRISE THAT COULD EVER WIN MATCHES, DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THAT'S LIKE? IT'S BEING BETTER THAN YOUR OPPONENT...IT'S TALKING SHIT AND BACKING IT UP! I'VE BEEN BACKING UP YOUR SHIT TALKING FOR OVER A YEAR WHILE YOU REPEATEDLY RUSH INTO FIGHTS YOU...JUST CAN'T SEEM TO WIN! WE HAVE A SYSTEM, YOU BEAT PEOPLE UP, I BEAT THEM IN MATCHES! WHAT DON'T YOU SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?!

The look on our faces is exactly the look that Moxley has as he almost seems unsure of what he's actually hearing, like it's such a drastic contrast from how Roode typically speaks to him or about him that it's not registering...

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO RIP HIS HEAD OFF...YOU DO THAT ON YOUR TIME, NOT MINE! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? HUH?! WIPE THAT STUPID LOOK OFF YOUR FACE AND ANSWER ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

With angry shouts and a face as red as a tomato...Roode follows his ranting with a move that causes all of time and space to stand still, that sees every face on the fan board suddenly freeze as if there was some kind of technical issue...but there in fact is none. Roode, so pissed off, so angry...he forgets who he's "dressing down" and sees Moxley just standing there not saying anything, or even reacting...and with both hands thrust forward, he SHOVES Jon Moxley with so much force that Jon stumbles back against the ropes...and it is in this moment, that the entire universe knows that Robert Roode...has royally...fucked up.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
… That wasn’t smart..

Moxley uses the ropes to steady himself before slowly looking up towards Roode, whose face has turned from bright red to pale white as he just like everyone else is unsure of what The Lunatic Fringe is about to do next..

[[Wade Barrett]]
I don’t claim to know much, but three things that I do know are that you don’t eat yellow snow, you don’t tell a girl to “calm down”, and most importantly you DO NOT want to piss Jon Moxley off..

Moxley has requested a microphone and is walking up to Roode. The World Champion is frozen, unsure of how to react, much like one would if they accidentally walked into a cage with an angry lion. Moxley stops a few inches in front of Roode and raises the mic.

”Listen man.. I’m sorry..”

The crowd begins to buzz in reaction to those two words unexpectedly coming out of Jon Moxley’s mouth. Roode’s shoulders drop, as his whole demeanor changes from being tense, back to his usual confident self.

”I’m sorry for ditching you during our tag match against Randy and The Revival… I’m sorry for interfering in your match tonight… But most of all BOBBY… I’m sorry about this..”

Roode can be seen saying “Sorry about wha-” as he is hit over the head with the bottom end of the microphone!!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Did you hear the sound of that thud!!

The crowd goes wild as Moxley tosses the microphone out of the ring and tackles Roode to the canvas!!! The World Champion covers his face as The Lunatic Fringe begins to throw his elbows, fists, head, and any other body part he can manage to use to deliver pain to his possibly former stable mate.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Would you listen to the sound of that crowd!! Just a few minutes ago they hated Moxley, but now they can’t stop cheering him!!

[[Wade Barrett]]
They might have hated Moxley, but they despise Roode!!!

Moxley is out of the ring now, dragging Roode out with him by his legs!! The Lunatic Fringe then grabs a hold of The World Champion and drives him into the barricade!! Moxley uses the barricade to steady himself as he frantically begins to kick Roode!!! He then tears off a piece of the cover for the barricade, revealing the steel underneath!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
He’s not going to…?

Moxley lifts Roode high in the air with a side suplex, dropping him onto the steel part of the barricade!!! The crowd lets out an “ohh” as Roode holds his back in pain, writhing on the ground. Moxley doesn’t seem to have any sympathy for The World Champion, as he is now rummaging underneath  the ring, seeking a weapon suitable of the carnage he wants to deliver.

[[Wade Barrett]]
What does he have planned next??..

Moxley pulls out a chair and looks it up and down before nodding his head in approval. He then drags a struggling Roode by the hair over to the barricade!! He realizes that Roode is starting to “come to” so he slams The World Champ’s head into the barricade, not just once, not twice, but three times for good measure.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Where are the officials??? Where is security!?!

Moxley drapes Roodes arm over the bottom steel step and stomps on the outstretched hand!! He forces Roode's arm back on the step, this time hitting it with the chair!!!! Roode clutches his arm as he tries to crawl away from The Lunatic Fringe!! Moxley of course, is having none of it as he picks Roode up and tosses him back into the ring!!

Roode begins to crawl across the ring, trying to get as far away from Moxley as possible. He stretches his hands out, reaching for the ropes, but instead his hand touches a foot. He can be heard saying “Thank god” as he looks up to who he thinks is either a security member or referee there to help him.. But it’s not… It’s actually the farthest thing from help…

[[Wade Barrett]]
We forgot about Randy Orton!!... But Randy didn’t forget about Roode!!!

Randy is staring down at Orton, having recovered from that attack from Moxley earlier. Randy’s glare is averted as Moxley slides into the ring, chair in hand. The Lunatic Fringe shouts; “He’s mine, back the fuck off!!!”.. Randy however, doesn’t back off, and just continues to glare at Moxley.. The two stare at one another, then back at Roode, like when a bear and a pack of wolves have a standoff over who’s going to get the prey.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Neither man is backing down.. This can get ugly quick…

All of a sudden two dozen security guards and referees charge down the ramp. Moxley sees this and realizes that time is running out for him to continue his assault. So he does what any Lunatic would do.. He tosses the chair at Orton unexpectedly, hitting him in square in the head!! He then jumps on top of Roode and begins to deliver an assault of fists and elbows!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Did Moxley just throw a chair??!?

Orton stumbles backwards for a moment clutching his head. He then grabs Moxley, pulls him off, and then begins to stomp on the downed World Champion!!! Moxley shoves Orton, which The Apex Predator responds to with a shove of his own!! Of course we learned earlier what happens when you shove Jon Moxley!! However before Orton is able to find out first hand they are mobbed by the mix of security team and referees that have now made it down to the ring!!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It looks like they sent the whole staff down there!! I guess that’s smart, seeing as who’s in the ring!!!

Orton and Moxley struggle to break free, but there are just too many bodies in the ring for them to get to one another. Roode can be seen being helped out of the ring by a few officials as well as a medical staff member. We can see that he is clutching the side of his head as the medical staff member is holding a blood splattered towel up to it.

[[Wade Barrett]]
It looks like Roode got cut open before they were able to separate Moxley from him!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
He learned his lesson the hard way… You don’t push a Lunatic..

[[Wade Barrett]]
Now he has to worry about An Apex Predator and A Lunatic Fringe!!! Ladies and gentleman, that’s the show!! We hope to see you next time!! Thank you for tuning in, and stay safe!!!

The last thing we can see before the show goes off air is Moxley and Orton still struggling with the security team as they try to get at one another.. Meanwhile Roode is at the foot of the ramp, being looked at by medical staff as he clutches his World Heavyweight Title close to his chest and looks at the ring with a worried expression, realizing what he has just done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]   [[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[XWL OCTANE 1/13/2021 TO 1/27/2021]]
Page 1 of 1