Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: The Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE:  2/24/2021 @ 4:30 PM EST

All Match Results and Videos will be delivered to every participant in every match, the winner will be responsible for ensuring the match is posted, but they'll also need to ensure their fellow participants don't need any promos posted before they do so.

IF you want to do a write up instead of using the video that is also fine the videos are more so proof of the simulation and the actual reveal of the result so use them or not that's up to you.

If you have any booking requests or ideas for the next show aka Octane on 2/24/2021 then please send those to any of the admins ASAP as we'll be booking far in advance.  

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] K3wPOpY[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] IgpCWvU
[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] G1T9aGW[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] XUSDOKO

[ Triple Threat Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] JSXdXOW[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 2VRBUuF[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Rb5U1Ib

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] OgZ9HY5[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] AmixMMr

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] DsH8Woq[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Sw5N2Hz
[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] R3ZVzhk[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] OjjCJ4I

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 7cjBvHb[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] K8V8Nyc

[ Triple Threat Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] GVbl6Yq[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Q7C0BeU[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 7htZA23

[ Special Referee Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] U9G2asf[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] B9Q62Kd

Referee
[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] EU13AxO

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Fatal 4 Way Match ]]]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 0xPeZXP[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 6cQ2WXd
[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] WdURWdF[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] A0FHzoh
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 10:45 pm

opener is reserved, soz 🖤 xx
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 am

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 7f09cdf3897d84c4-600x338

XWL Octane is once again LIVE from the Wells Fargo Center! The virtual XWL Universe is losing its minds from home as we are officially one show away from the first pay-per-view since XWL's hiatus, Under Pressure! Beth Phoenix, Wade Barrett and MVP are seated at the announce desk ready to introduce us to the show when suddenly, low music begins to play, the lights in the arena shifting to a blood red.

This week's show begins in a dark, mysterious tune. As the unsettling notes reach our ears, the screen shifts from blackness and takes us to the ring, where an ominous fog illuminated by a blood red light encompasses everything we can see. In the center, there appears to be a table draped in black velvet cloth. Set on top are a deck of tarot cards, flickering candles, and an ensemble of... human skulls. The commentary team are eerily silent, which only adds to the growing pit in all of the viewers' stomachs. As the camera pans out slowly, we can make out the pronounced cleavage of a woman sitting at the head of the table. We hear whispers echoing around the ring, inaudible phrases, perhaps ancient Latin. Amidst the whispers, we finally hear a recognizable voice speak out.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Zpf9zlq

[???]
When a man falls short, as they often do, the devil will send a woman in his place to finish the job... Far too many times have I blindly placed my faith into a man's hands to carry out the Dark Lord's will, and what do I have to show for it?... Nothing but empty hands, and immense disappointment. So now, we're going to do things a little differently...

The woman's gloved hands, tipped with metallic claws, begin to hover over the deck of cards. Her crystal blue eyes seem fixated over them while she inhales a deep breath of air and continues to mutter in ancient Latin.

[???]
Spiritibus, audite me. Est Scarlett, fidelis servus tuus. Dolores inferni circumdederunt peccata corrigere qui est instructus morbo facere voluntatem tuam.
Spirits, hear me. It is I, Scarlett, your faithful servant. I call upon you to rectify the failures of a man who was too ill-equipped to carry out your wishes.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Pz2at64

[SCARLETT]
Ego ad quaerere de unholiest consilia, humiliter expostulabit ut parentur mihi ligna in propriis tools ut fiat voluntas tua impius in hac terra.
I seek the unholiest of councils, and humbly ask that you provide me with the proper tools to see that your wicked will is done on this earth.

The woman, who we now know goes by the name of Scarlett, begins strategically placing the cards in a pentagram formation over the surface of the table.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] S7oRe1z

[SCARLETT]
Donum ne cum inbecillitatem hominis, sed robora daemonium. Mitte ergo mihi est vir spurius de summo in cisternam veterem: dicemusque ex inferno. Quod hic lapis unus comitatu suo core valde: et hoc usque ad genua...
Gift me not with the weaknesses of a man, but the strengths of a demon. Send me a champion from the deepest pits of hell. One that will rock this company to its very core, and bring it to its knees...

The hushed whispers that were at first a mere soft chant in the background, were now drumming up in unison, reaching a volume that we can no longer ignore. The voices reach such a height that they even drown out Scarlett herself.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] NIY1KZX

The aptly named Angel of Doom suddenly flips over the final card, and in that very moment, all of the voices go perfectly silent and the room falls still. With a chill in the air that nearly matches the one running down our spines, the camera zooms in on the face of the card that now lies in the center of the table... We can make out that the card reads: "NIGHTMARE." Scarlett is visibly in awe as the deck of cards suddenly ignites before our very eyes! The woman's head snaps back into a fit of maniacal laughter, grateful that the spirits have heard her evil prayers. However, her echoing laugh is soon cut off by something wicked that comes our way as a result of Scarlett's conjuring.

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Tenor

The screens showcasing the XWL Universe watching from home flicker off one by one before the arena goes pitch black save for the red spotlight coating Scarlett in the ring and a white spotlight on the ramp as the unknown figure steps out. Stopping, she poses for a moment before she ruthlessly stomps down on the stage, the spotlight exploding into a wild frenzy of bright white laser lights and multiple bursts of flames, including a burst of flame flickering out from each turnbuckle surrounding the ring. Scarlett's eyes light up nearly as instant as her tarot cards did just seconds before, her eyes not leaving this...woman? Demon? Thing? Whatever the hell has just been summoned inside XWL's doors, Scarlett is absolutely fascinated by her arrival.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] C672a27c3067d67fe1c8c768fce3b4ce9f9bb1bf

Scarlett continues to sit at her table, practically salivating, frothing at the mouth as this unknown entity confidently steps through the ropes. Raising her arms up, both hands form devil horns high above her tall frame as more flames flicker out from the turnbuckles. Scarlett watches on with glee as this unknown individual is cracking her neck, the tall, massively muscular being that Scarlett has seemingly summoned from Hell itself moves to grab a microphone from the table, the camera at last able to get a good shot of a pair of ghoulish, ice white eyes.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 3e700704e3e97f94aa8cdacd5f691832277cdcb9

Lifting the microphone up to speak, she steps towards the table while towering over Scarlett, this hellacious figure smiles with all the sincerity of a crocodile with a meal in front of them before she begins to speak, a very distinct Australian-sounding accent in her smooth, devilish tone.

[???]
Desperate to dance with The Devil, were we? How...adorable.

A low, dangerous chuckle leaves the lips of whatever the hell has just walked down that ramp, her hand reaching out and somewhat roughly cupping Scarlett's face, bringing her in closer.

[???]
Scarlett, was it? That's the name you used when you tried to contact the most unholy of allies...and lucky you, you found yourself the most unholy ally of all, Rhea Ripley. Trust me, the pleasure is all yours, babygirl.

Tenderly, the demonic presence we now know as Rhea Ripley pats Scarlett on the cheek, a longing, trance-like gaze now in the eyes of the woman who had conjured her to this realm. Scarlett, still in awe that the spirits had sent her such a fitting specimen, begins to pace in slow circles around Ripley. The wild, icy eyes of the oracle scan up and down, taking in all of the demon that stands before her. She can be heard muttering the words:

[SCARLETT]
Thank you, spirits of darkness and of the void, for this most unholy of Champions. You?... You are truly... Magnificent...

Scarlett nods her head as her wicked grin reappears across her angelic face. She seems eerily confident that Rhea Ripley is the chosen one that will see her Dark Lord's will be done in XWL.

[RHEA RIPLEY]
Well, as much as you wanted The Devil to do your bidding? Aunt Lucy's busy torturing the last reject you called for...so she sent me. Well, actually, she sent me to deal with another tortured soul, but this just seemed like a hell of a lot more fun. You called for a champion...well, lucky me, there are plenty of trinkets here for me to add to my collection.

Snapping her fingers, a large puff of red smoke immediately bellows from the table, the smoke quickly clearing to reveal a truly startling object: A replica of the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

[RHEA RIPLEY]
Enterprises...designed to become hostages to fortune...how utterly pathetic you humans can be. Do your gender limitations force a demon to conform? Well...let's find out.

With yet another snap of her fingers, the replica championship bursts into flames, somehow melting to ashes in seconds. However, with another puff of smoke, the championship replica re-emerges like a phoenix draped over one of Rhea's massive shoulders. However, Scarlett has also seemingly teleported; her legs now wrapped tight around Rhea's waist, Rhea's arm wrapped around Scarlett's waist as the devilish conjurer hung from her like a koala.

[RHEA RIPLEY]
You once claimed to be a creature of darkness, a vampire, Adam Copeland. Now, a real creature of darkness shall turn your company from a vaunted empire to a pile of ash.

With one last snap of her fingers, the lights immediately shut off, the Wells Fargo Center pitch black. When they come back on, no trace of Scarlett or Rhea Ripley can be found, the ring and screens showcasing the XWL Universe seemingly completely back to normal, leaving an astounded and shaken commentary team.

[WADE BARRETT]
Wha-what the hell has that...that wicked witch Scarlett just unleashed on this company, Beth!?

[BETH PHOENIX]
Wade...I don't know. All I know is...whatever the hell that Rhea Ripley claims to be? Rhea Ripley will never hold the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. XWL has a strict rule forbidding intergender wrestling.

[MVP]
...I-uh...I don't think demons from Hell conform to gender, Beth...especially one with more muscles than Wade!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 2:44 pm

The bottom of the screen has a small graphic that reads: "LAST WEEK..." Our camera crew and interviewer, Sarah Shreiber, catch up with both halves of the duo known as the Living Riott after a successful tag match against Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair. This also comes after the announcement by XWL Owner Edge, who revealed that Liv Morgan will compete in the North American Championship match at Under Pressure against Charlotte, Becky, and Nia Jax.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Dcb2Xvn

[SARAH SCHREIBER]
Ruby, Liv, congratulations on securing your first official victory together as a tag team. Just before your match, though, we did find out from Edge himself that your opponents tonight will also be two of your opponents at Under Pressure, Liv, alongside the Irresistible Force, Nia Jax. What are you reactions to this sudden announcement?

Liv and Ruby both glance at one another, still a bit winded from finishing their match, but Ruby promptly gestures for Liv to take the stage. The expression on her face reads that regardless of which of the two was given the opportunity at the North American Championship, she was just as proud and happy for Liv as she would be if the position was hers. Liv takes a deep breath, and proceeds to turn her head back to the microphone.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] RPoq8R2

[LIV MORGAN]
You know, I truly believe that Ruby is far more deserving than all of my opponents, but I also know that her time is about to come. I mean, just look at her. How can you possibly ignore someone like this?... So, even though Ruby won't be in the ring with me at Under Pressure, I know she's going to be in my corner, and when her turn comes? That's exactly where I'm going to be for her. Because when I win, she wins. And when she wins, so do I... After I secure myself the North American Championship at Under Pressure, this Living Riott is heading straight for the Women's Championship, and we don't care what old flames we have to put out in order to get it. Sarah, Alexa, Sasha?... It doesn't matter. They'll all be reduced to another body in the collective pile on our way to the top.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] LVyAnkk

Ruby places her hand on Liv's shoulder, unable to look more proud than she does in this moment. The emotion is clear in her eyes, and its made obvious that while these two are united in chaos and violence, they share a bond and a desire for mutual success that is much more deep rooted than just anarchy.

[SARAH SCHREIBER]
Do you have any reservations or fears heading into your match at Under Pressure? While you happen to be the most decorated competitor in the match, you're also the most physically disadvantaged. That on top of knowing that your partner, Ruby, won't be in the lion's den with you, do these factors concern or worry you at all heading into this North American Championship match?

Liv pauses and looks down, scoffing slightly at the question as she gathers her thoughts into words and lifts her head back up to continue the interview.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] XMD8agU

[LIV MORGAN]
Y'know? I used to have the same doubts about myself that ran through my head constantly. No matter how many opponents I defeated, or how many championships I won, those doubts would always haunt me... But then I stopped associating myself with people who reinforced those doubts, the same people who held me down and kept me on the sidelines, and instead I started surrounding myself with someone who constantly reminds me of exactly who I am. I'm not anyone's sidekick, I'm the main attraction. I am the consistent force to be reckoned with. I have been here for the last 3 years, for better or for worse, and I'm still thirsty for more. Can Charlotte, Becky, or Nia say the same? Can you point out their names in our history books? The fact is, I've been making a name for myself in XWL for years, and Under Pressure is the next step in that process. I'm not the misguided, damaged little girl I was when I started here. I have grown right before your eyes into a fully realized threat.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] FoZkVCV

[LIV MORGAN]
Sure, I'm known as the Problem Child and the Juvenile Delinquent, and that might not sound like much of a threat in comparison to the Queen, the Man, and the Irresistible Force... But y'know what? It's enough. When you look at our track records, I've accomplished more than all three of those women combined, and once that bell rings I'm going to remind them of exactly who it is that they're dealing with. I may be the smallest, but that only fuels the fire I already have burning inside of me, and if they're stupid enough to underestimate me just because of my size or my past, then they deserve everything they're about to have handed to them at Under Pressure.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] D9G2eE9

Liv's tone shifts to one of conviction and confidence. You can tell that she believes in every word she's saying, as does her partner, Ruby Riott, who has now shifted her arm fully around Liv's neck as she steps in closer to say her piece.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] PQYdjAN

[RUBY RIOTT]
Just because I won't be there physically at ringside to support Liv? That doesn't mean I won't be supporting her, and it doesn't mean I won't be at ringside with her either. See, Liv and I? We have a bond. A bond that's unlike anything else in this industry. A bond that, much like us, is 100% unbreakable. And that's why Liv is going to be walking out of Under Pressure with the North American Championship. Despite Edge claiming that keeping me out of the match will keep him from another "co-champion headache" or whatever, when Liv wins the North American Championship, we're both going to win the North American Championship.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Sf5nPwu

[RUBY RIOTT]
See, Sarah Schreiber, for far too long, that title has evaded me and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I was screwed out of that championship last year when Alexa and her pirate pal decided to play co-champion, so I say...it's about time I got my turn. But I don't need my best friend to make me my own version of the title to call myself a champion...as far as Liv and I are concerned? We're already champions. I mean, come on! You look at everyone else in that match, and how the hell do you think that Liv is anything but the odds-on favorite, the biggest threat to walk out of there with the North American Championship. She and I both just beat Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch, they won't be 100%. That 272-pound albatross Nia Jax has the intelligence of a bag of hammers, what is that ogre going to do other than cry and moan the entire time?

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] YknTqJd

[RUBY RIOTT]
Hell, Liv is the only one in the match that's ever even sniffed a championship, and the only one that's ever actually held a championship. You really think she's scared? You really think she's worried? You really think she's concerned? I knew there was always a stereotype about dumb blondes, Sarah, but you must be the dumbest of the bunch if you think Liv isn't focused, ready and more than capable of walking out of Under Pressure with our North American Championship. And then, whoever's left out of the rubble Sasha, Alexa and Sarah leave behind? They're next on the agenda, because they're keeping our Women's Championship warm for us.

A cheshire grin slides across Liv's lips as her eyes prance from Ruby, back towards Sarah Shreiber, who promptly moves the microphone closer to the contender for the North American Championship.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 3J9fTBH

[LIV MORGAN]
So take this as a warning for more than just Charlotte, Becky, and Nia. This goes out to every man, woman, and child in the locker room. Living Riott? We're taking our rightful places as the pillars of this division. That starts with me winning the North American Championship at Under Pressure, and it ends with Ruby taking the Women's Championship from whoever is unlucky enough to cross our path when the time comes. And it's coming very, very, soon...

Ruby wraps an arm around Liv's shoulders, pulling her close and pressing an affectionate kiss to the crown of her partner's head. "Let's get out of here, babe." Ruby mutters softly, the dangerous pairing walking off leaving Sarah Schreiber watching them as they head towards the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 10:57 pm

[ Special Referee Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] U9G2asf[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] B9Q62Kd

Referee
[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] EU13AxO

10 Minutes In...

Following a headbutt, the very kind that left Bliss with a black eye the last time she felt the brunt of it...Logan looks at her competition next week at Under Pressure in her fallen opponent, and then the special referee of the evening Sasha Banks. She contemplates going for a pin but decides she needs to do more, she wants to send a message loud and clear and she is ready to do that here tonight. She steps over Bliss then walks to the corner she looks back to ensure she's in prime position then leaps up allowing both legs to ricochet off the top rope and she flips backward with a perfectly executed split leg moonsault! But instead of making contact with the newly "twisted" Alexa...she finds that Alexa has rolled out of the way and Logan crashes onto the mat clutching at her chest from the landing. But as she slightly raises off the mat from the brunt of her landing...Alexa rises up onto her feet, looks right at Sasha then charges full speed ahead as her foot leaves the mat and comes down on the back of Logan's head driving her into the mat with The Bliss-Missal Curb Stomp that has won her THREE North American Championships. This move is what put away Ruby Riott back in her stored rivalry with her while Logan was a willing aly in making Alexa's life hell. And it looks like Logan's about to feel exactly how her old pal Ruby felt when it left her beaten in the middle of this ring.

[[Wade Barrett]]
What an absolutely WICKED stomp!

[[MVP]]
Sarah Logan is OUT!

Alexa falls on top of Sarah bringing both hands up under her chin as she strikes the same pose she struck when she won her return to competition two weeks ago. But as she beams from ear to ear feeling victory in her sights...Sasha seems to be having some trouble with her own sight as she stands there grabbing her eye, perhaps unaware of this pin even happening. Bliss's giddy delight soon sours as more than enough time for a three count has passed...and this match isn't over. The Women's Champion rather dramatically seems to have something blurring her vision and she's trying her best to remove it but she seems to be having a lot of difficulty in doing so...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
What's the meaning of this?

[[MVP]]
Being a referee can be quite hazardous you never know when something's going to fly into your eye and leave you temporarily unable to fulfill your obligations.

[[Wade Barrett]]
A bit convenient timing don't you think?

[[MVP]]
These things happen...

Bliss returns to her feet, steps over Logan then walks over to Sasha who is still rubbing at her eye, finally she seems to manage to remove what was obstructing her and as she pulls her hand away there Bliss starts with a look that depicts anything but amusement. Her eyes are widely open, her mouth is pulled tight, and her entire presence is becoming more chilling by the second as she leers at The Women's Champion. Sasha tries to explain she was dealing with something but her words fall on deaf ears that have no interest in hearing whatever excuse she's cooked up. Sasha tells Alexa to back up so she can resume her role, but instead of doing that...Alexa pushes forward, which in turn makes Sasha have to back up closer to the corner. "Hello? I said back up...I'm the referee...THE BOSS...you have to do what I say!" But again, Bliss pushes forward and Banks's back collides with the turnbuckle pad as she looks back over her shoulder realizing she's trapped. "LISTEN LITTLE GIRL...I SAID TO BACK UP!"

[[MVP]]
Alexa better calm down, Sasha IS technically The "Boss" of this match and her rule is law. If she says back up, you back up.

[[Wade Barrett]]
The only "law" Alexa seems to follow these days are those put in place by...well, HIM...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I really don't like the look in her eyes right now...

Alexa's hands lift up, reaching out around Sasha gripping onto the left and right sides of the second ropes...then with a slight smirk Bliss begins to arch backward, transitioning into the very pose that began this whole story between these three to begin with. The moment we were confused as to why The Fiend had interviewed in Sarah and Sasha's match and was striking his signature pose...all before we found out about Alexa's shocking transformation. As Bliss arches further...her head beginning to reside in an upside down position...suddenly Sarah Logan comes barreling ahead driving her knee smack dab into Bliss's skull and as Bliss collapses to the mat Sarah falls right onto her!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Where in the hell did she come from?!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Goodness gracious that knee practically caved in Alexa's face!

[[MVP]]
Looks like there won't be any sinister games afoot tonight...

With urgency given the fact she missed the last pin, Sasha leaps down to the mat slapping her hand as she lands counting "ONE!" A bit quick but perhaps again she's just trying to make up for her previous blunder. But as her hand raises off the mat to move forward with her count, it barely raises an inch off the canvas before she shouts "TWO!" and as soon as she says that she's already hit the mat for a third time!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Whoa, that was a little quick was it not?

[[MVP]]
The Women's Champion has been an afterthought in her own division since Bliss decided to shove her "change" in everyone's faces...and it looks like The Boss just reminded Alexa that changed or not, one thing hasn't changed...and it's that Sasha Banks will ALWAYS be better than Alexa Bliss. And much like Alexa lost in the final Octane before Homecoming...the more things may have changed...the more they indeed have remained the same.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'm not so sure playing tricks with someone of Alexa's...temperament is exactly the wisest move on behalf of The Women's Champion.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Alexa has her tricks and clearly, Sasha has some of her own.

The audience watching along have confused looks on their faces as Sasha delivers a rather...speedy count, and Sarah Logan has defeated Alexa Bliss tonight...albeit, not without some controversy behind it. Logan looks up not realizing enough time for three has already passed and you see a proud smile come across her face. Banks retrieves her title from off the mat and throws it over her shoulder reminding everyone it still very much belongs to her...then she struts over to Sarah Logan helping her up and raising her hand in "victory."

[[MVP]]
Look at how gracious Sasha is, raising Sarah's hand.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That IS the job of the referee...

[[MVP]]
Yeah, sure whatever.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I know we've spoken a lot about how Alexa's changed in the past month...but, the last few weeks I've begun to notice a bit of a "change" in Sasha as well...have you seen it too, Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Her guard has been up that's for sure...for someone that always belittled Alexa, for lack of a better word...ever since her return and...transformation if you will, Sasha's almost...been...very...defensive? Let's not forget Alexa's face to face with Sasha the very Octane after Homecoming. She was speechless, and...that's not a word that has ever been used to refer to Sasha.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I think she's been trying a little "too" hard to make everyone think she's not as thrown off by this new Alexa Bliss as everyone else...but, if anything her actions tonight practically screams that she feels threatened by her.

[[MVP]]
Do you both hear yourselves right now? Why on Earth would Sasha be "threatened" by Alexa Bliss? The pipsqueak that spends her days fingerprinting and playing with puppets?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Because there's something....darker...about her, and we ALL saw it in the final moments of Homecoming.

[[MVP]]
I mean, okay...sure...but we haven't seen anything like it since, sure she's a little off her rocker at times but crazy is nothing new for XWL, or Sasha Banks for that matter.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I'm just saying I would be tempting fate like Sasha is right now by trying to...anger Alexa.

[[MVP]]
And I'm just saying who cares if she is? Homecoming sent chills down my spine but what has she done lately? Prove that she's nothing like "The Fiend" and that was just merely performative behavior to make an impact. Don't get me wrong, she did...but Sasha Banks doesn't "play" and that's all Alexa seems to want to do these days.

As Sasha lowers Sarah's hand, suddenly Sarah presses up against Sasha looking directly into her eyes as she says "I'm coming for you next week" to which Sasha just lets out an amused chuckle. "Did you forget what happened last week? I beat you...JUST LIKE I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU AGAIN NEXT WEEK! Because when it comes to feeling the "pressure?" You CAN'T handle it!

[[Wade Barrett]]
As we turn from discussing one of Sasha's challengers in next week's Triple Threat we must not forget about the other. Sarah Logan is not an overnight success, she's not someone that's blown our socks off from the get-go. She started off as an ally to Ruby Riott as she began her war with Alexa...but in the past year she's really broken out on her own and showed she's more than just someone's sidekick.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's The Viking Spirit...they were born to fight, to scratch and claw for everything they get, and that describes Logan perfectly. She's become her own woman, she's pulled herself out of Ruby's shadow and I have to commend her courageous journey.

[[MVP]]
A journey that ended last week when her whole big claim about possibly beating Sasha at Homecoming if not for Alexa's involvement was totally rebuked when she was left flat on her back in the middle of that ring staring up at the sight of a TRUE Champion in Sasha Banks.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Now hold on a minute, Montel...you and I both know that there is nothing more dangerous than the "underdog" they leave matches like last week with more drive and determination than they had going into it. How many Superstars did we best but ultimately have best us in the biggest match down the line? Too many for either of us to count on our hands and that's why I refuse to let you or anyone else downplay Logan's potential at Under Pressure. She isn't going to go down without a fight and given the history between Sasha and Alexa? Who's to say that what happened tonight couldn't happen again next week? One of them is too focused on the other that they don't remember Sarah's even in there and that's when she charges in and leaves them with a lasting reminder.

While the two Women staredown with one another, they're unaware of what's happening with the third party in the ring with them...for Alexa has recovered after having her face nearly rearranged by Logan's knee...and she's sitting on both of her knees with her head hung down low and her hair draping over her face as her gloved hands have begun to claw into the mat. Sasha's raised her title up into the air clearly gloating that the title Sarah wants belongs to her, and in her mind...still will by the time Under Pressure goes off the air. Logan's eyes have zeroed in on the title, knowing that all she has to do is win one match and it will be hers...but again as they're so engrossed in their "exchange" they're completely in the dark about Alexa's current...state. Alexa begins to drift off of the mat, in a slouched stature, her arms hanging at her side, and her head still pointed down at the canvas. That's when Logan's music that had been playing since her victory...suddenly stops and dejavu...begins to creep in.

As that sound echoes, a small chunk out of the fan board disappears as the audience watching at home immediately widen their eyes as they remember the last time this very thing happened.

[[MVP]]
Wait, what the hell is going on?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The last time this happened forever haunts me...

Both The Women's Champion and the other Number One Contender snap back to reality as they turn away from each other and notice Alexa Bliss as she stands there in a sight that reminds us of many famous horror movies, perhaps most of all the ring. Bliss stands in a ring herself, but she isn't herself in this moment and that has become more evident as the seconds began to pass...and another sound echoes as another chunk of the LED board is cut away.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Goodness me, I don't like where this is heading...

[[MVP]]
Relax...she's probably just going to fingerprint again.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
For your sake, you better hope she doesn't hear you.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Beth, I'm not so sure she's even "in" there right now. She hasn't moved a muscle since she crept up to her feet and with what's transpiring around us...this has HIM...written all over it.

Sasha, not to be upstaged by anyone shoves Sarah out of the way and walks right up to the statuesque Bliss and begins to shout at her. "LISTEN HERE, EVERYONE ELSE MIGHT BE SHAKEN BY THIS CHEAP ACT BUT I AM THE BLUEPRINT, THE STANDARD, THE BOSS...THE BADDEST BITCH THIS DIVISION HAS EVER SEEN! So quit trying to send chills down my spine, I'm not afraid of you little girl...but you should be VERY afraid of what I'm going to do to you next week. DO YOU HEAR ME? QUIT STARING AT THE MAT AND LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Sasha reaches out grabbing Bliss by her chin, pulling her head up, and turning it towards her...and there she sees the ghostly gaze of Alexa as her typically blue irises have become white...and the seriousness across her face reminds us of the detached emotionless husk that Alexa was on the night of her return at Homecoming. Sasha noticeably steps back for a second, not expecting this...but soon shakes it off and resumes her boasting. "OH I'M JUST TERRIFIED...SOMEONE SAVE ME...SHE'S GOT WHITE EYES, WHATEVER WILL I DO!" Sasha laughs to herself as she mocks Bliss, but unlike a typical victim of mocking...Alexa doesn't even acknowledge it's even happened. "This title...YEAH, THIS ONE RIGHT HERE?"  Sasha proceeds to raise it up, shoving it in the face of the stoic Alexa Bliss. "THIS TITLE BELONGS TO ME, AND WHEN I'M DONE WHOOPING YOUR ASS AT UNDER PRESSURE? YOU'LL BE LEFT IN TEARS JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME, WE FACED! REMEMBER THAT? THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHED AS YOU CAME TO THE REALIZATION THAT I WAS BETTER THAN YOU...I mean, not that it was hard to do...and how did you recover? By running to "HIM" and asking to what? Give you spooky powers to make the bad woman pay? HA! HAHAHA!!" As Sasha starts laughing she soon stops and just smirks. "Aw, what's the matter? Are gonna cry again? Is that a little tear I see? YOU'RE PATHETIC, ALEXA! YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN...AND YOU ALWAYS...WILL....B-"

Before Sasha could finish her beratement of Alexa...the third sound of that fateful night back in December echoes and with it, the last chunk of the audience board goes away...and the arena is filled with darkness as the lights shut off.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 0Fp8EZo

[[Wade Barrett]]
Sasha might have pushed her luck a little far there...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
You think? I don't even know what's about to happen.

[[MVP]]
Relax...it's just the lights, Alexa's probably going to be gone when they come back on like I said...been there, done that...I'll admit she startled me at first back at Homecoming but let's face it...Alexa Bliss is NOT "terrifying" she's no Fiend.

As silence fills the airspace for the next couple of seconds, we can only begin to imagine what might be happening, what might we see when our vision is restored? Well, that is what we wonder until one of our other senses comes in handy as faint sobbing sounds start to echo, getting louder by the second. Before we know it the arena becomes swallowed up by harsh red lighting as Alexa Bliss has fallen down to her knees once again, her gloves covering her eyes as she quivers and the blubbering sound continues to grow louder. Sasha when the lights first came on seemed concerned...but once she hears the crying, and sees Bliss on the mat...she just resumes laughing. "AW, LOOK EVERYONE...SHE'S CRYING! LOOK SARAH, I DIDN'T EVEN BEAT HER YET AND SHE'S BEEN REDUCED TO TEARS! POOR BABY!" While Sasha is amused with herself...Sarah Logan however just shakes her head and leaves the ring, wanting nothing to do with whatever is currently happening. She sent her message, she won she showed Sasha that at Under Pressure she's indeed a threat to her reign...but the days of her taking pleasure in someone else's dismay are over. She laughed at Alexa's expense before, but that's not who she is...so she just leaves the ring and doesn't look back. Sasha just shrugs at her departure then begins to kneel down as she mockingly pats Alexa on the shoulder. "Aw, it'll be over soon...I'm sure your little puppets will comfort you. And we don't want to exhaust all your tears before next week now do we? After all, you'll REALLY have something to cry about then!" Yet again, she resumes laughing...but that's when Alexa's hands leave her eyes and she tilts her head up to show that she indeed has something streaming down her face...but those aren't tears.

Sasha Banks damn near falls over herself as she jumps backward, startled by the very sight that's before us. Maybe it's the harsh lighting playing tricks with our eyes...but, the dark stuff oozing from her eyes looks an awful lot like...blood!

[[MVP]]
WHAT IN THE UNHOLY HELL IS THAT COMING OUT OF HER EYES!

The once sobbing Bliss begins to cackle with laughter as blood leaks from the sides of her eyes as she looks directly at Sasha. Her movements are erratic, she's rocking back and forth as the "tears" stain her face the arena continues to echo with her growingly maniacal laughter. Sasha's eyes are bugged out, she tries to rub them much like when she was conveniently unable to count Alexa's pin on Sarah...but as she attempts to wipe away whatever's causing her to see this...it doesn't work. She's spent tonight professing that she isn't afraid of Bliss...but the look on her face right now is nothing but terrified. A feeling that causes anger and frustration to bubble up within her because Alexa's making a fool out of her, a liar out of her...and Sasha Banks no matter what's currently sweeping over her...doesn't allow anyone to get the last laugh at her expense. So with a struck of nerve, Sasha clutches her title with both hands then suddenly charges ahead at Bliss...but a blanket of darkness once again covers the arena as the red lighting goes away just as Sasha was about to try and bash Alexa's face in with The Women's Championship.

[[Wade Barrett]]
This is all your fault, MVP...you had to question whether or not Alexa was still the same person who turned The Women's Championship Match at Homecoming until a horror show...and now BLOOD is pouring from her eyes!

[[MVP]]
How was I supposed to know that was going to happen? PLUS SASHA'S THE ONE THAT KEPT PUSHING HER!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
She said she would leave her in tears just like she did on the Octane before Homecoming...but I guarantee you she didn't expect those kinds of tears...I can't even believe what my eyes saw...

[[Wade Barrett]]
Believe it or not, there has been something unsettling with Alexa Bliss ever since Homecoming, and although she's been more "playful" as of late...whatever HE...did to her? There's clearly much more than meets the eye to who she has become, and what she is capable of.

As moments of eerie silence have since passed, the lights finally are restored in all of their crimson wonder...and what do we see? Alexa Bliss standing dead center in the middle of the ring, with The Women's Championship propped up behind her neck, nestled on the side of her shoulder in her signature "pose." Sasha Banks is nowhere to be found, but the title she was about to strike Alexa with is in Alexa's possession as she stares directly into the camera with no shred of emotion on her face. Just the blood-stained tears that once streamed down her face and now have left a haunting reminder of what essentially started ALL of this. Her downward spiral into The Fiend's arms...she was embarrassed, she was forgotten, but no one will be able to forget her ever again...and what once left her powerless...now empowers her at this moment. There is no blinking, there is no smirk or smile...just a cold stone-like appearance that sends chills through our bodies as we can't help but be drawn in by her. Much like her shocking arrival at Homecoming, we feel captivated...like time is standing still.

As the camera remains focused on her, her eyes suddenly shift from blank to a slight squint as her nose scrunches up and her mouth opens...

"LET...ME...IN!"

Alexa indeed did open her mouth but the voice that uttered those three words? That wasn't Alexa's voice, no matter how deep and serious her tone could get, that voice belonged to one person...THE FIEND. After those words echo through our heads, and her eyes pierce the lens of the camera as silence once again overtakes anything else...the arena once again is swallowed up by darkness. But this time only a mere two seconds have passed before they return and any hint of red light is gone, and so is Alexa Bliss. In her place stands a confused Sasha Banks looking around her with absolute concern written all over her face.

The Women's Title is back in her hands, but as she looks down she can't help but let out a slight shriek as her Championship slips out of her hand and falls down to the canvas. Why? Because as she looked down she found that something else was in...or should we say...ON...her hand. For the hand carrying The Women's Championship now has Alexa's "PAIN" glove around it...and Sasha's eyes have widened as she shakes her head back and forth, ripping the glove off of her hand and throwing it down in a huff. As it falls to the mat it drops down right onto The Women's Championship draping over it creating a truly haunting vision of what might be to come. Sasha Banks has spent all this time trying to not let Alexa "IN" to not be thrown off by her trickery...but as she stands horrified in the center of the ring she can't hide it anymore. The camera pans down away from Sasha until we get to her feet where the lens zooms in showing The Women's Championship with the word "PAIN" in full view as it lies across the title and that is our final image before Octane heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 4:58 pm

As Jericho stands in the ring ready for back up his recent claims that HE should be the one first in line for a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity, an opportunity that has landed in the hands of his upcoming opponent...we head backstage, directly behind the curtain to be exact where we see Charly Caruso standing by with The Apex Predator himself. Randy's just moments away from his music hitting and making his entrance for this match but it looks as if he's going to grant Charly a moment of his time.

[Charly Caruso]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time needs no introduction, he is a multi-time World Heavyweight Champion perhaps on his way to adding another reign to his resume next week when he faces Robert Roode and Jon Moxley in a 3 Stages Of Hell Match. Randy, thank you for agreeing to give me a minute of your time. Last week Edge revealed that not only would you be given another opportunity at Roode after Moxley disrupted your previous Championship clash...but that you had wasted no time in naming what the first stage of that night will entail. Talk to me about your decision to choose a First Blood Match. Naturally, speculations have run rampant since the news broke, and it's not exactly a prototypical choice, but then again we also don't typically have three stages of hell stipulation attached to a match involving more than two people. So what led you to choose a First Blood Match?

Charly as always is a hard hitter, providing the facts and diving into the details and Randy flashes a simple smirk as he leans down to speak into the mic in her hand...but before he can utter a single sound, another sound echoes in the vicinity that doesn't belong to Randy OR Charly.

Jon Moxley
Hey asshole…

Randy Orton turns around only to be hit in the face by a flying projectile!!! Charly scurries out of the way as Moxley picks up what he just threw at Orton. We can now clearly see that it is a steel chair!! Moxley unleashes a vicious chair shot to the spine of Orton!!!

Jon Moxley
You didn’t think I’d let you off that easily, did you?..

Moxley sets up the chair in a position that one would set it up before sitting in it. He then grabs a hold of Orton and lifts him into the air, sending him crashing spine first onto the back of the chair!!! Orton holds his back in pain as Moxley kicks the chair out of the camera’s view.

Jon Moxley
You know as I was walking over here I was thinking to myself.. How am I going to end your career tonight? Am I going to kick your fucking skull in?.. Perhaps snap your fingers one by one?... But then it hit me.. I’m going to break your damn spine Randy.. I’m going to kill the Legend Killer.. From tonight on the three most dangerous letters in wrestling is going to be MOX… Randy, yo-

Moxley is swarmed out of nowhere by XWL security staff. The camera cuts to Orton, who is being helped up by Medical Staff Members. We cut back to Moxley who is laughing maniacally as he is being dragged away by security. As we return to ringside to find Chris Jericho still in the ring, amused by the fact that his opponent tonight just got jumped we head to our announce team for their reactions.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Well, so much for seeing Chris Jericho take on Randy Orton tonight...there's no way he'll be able to walk down that ramp after the way his spine mangled that chair!

[[MVP]]
How is an animal like Jon Moxley even allowed to be in this company? All he does is cause trouble!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We're not exactly in the hugging business, MVP...his methods can be a bit...much...but this company is founded on chaos and excitement. There's never a dull moment, and Jon Moxley certainly has ensured that tonight. Uh, actually...I'm receiving word that Randy is refusing medical attention and he's...I'm sorry can you repeat that? HE'S COMING OUT HERE?

As Beth is beside herself by the news, the camera cuts to the stage where Randy with his arm pressed against his back is stumbling down the ramp too proud to forfeit tonight...or perhaps too proud to let Moxley think he succeeded in spoiling his night. Jericho can be seen with quite the devious smirk on his face as watches Orton gingerly making his way to the ring, intent on indeed going through with this match...but as he enters the ring we can't help but wonder if this truly is a wise move on behalf of The Apex Predator or if he's doing exactly what Jon Moxley expected him to.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I understand what Randy is feeling right now, he thinks forfeiting will show weakness, something that he simply will never acknowledge but Chris Jericho isn't just ANY opponent...he's one of the most brilliant minds in that ring...and walking out here with a clear target LITERALLY on your back? That's not exactly a decision I'd personally be making.

[[MVP]]
And let Moxley boast about Randy being too hurt to perform? Pain or not Randy can't let Moxley's attack interfere with him showing both Moxley and Roode that HE can take whatever pressure they have in store in their unnamed stages at Under Pressure.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Of course, the three Superstars are set to do battle at Under Pressure in a Three Stages Of Hell match. Orton's stage the opening match will be a First Blood but Jon Moxley's and The World Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode's stages have yet to be announced.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Where is Robert Roode? He wasn't cleared to be here last week after Moxley's attack two weeks ago, and I haven't heard of his arrival tonight either? Hard to name your stipulation if you're not here isn't it?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's quite an unfortunate situation...Roode defiantly called our offices demanding to be allowed to appear tonight but we must protect the well-being of our Superstars. And if doctors deem them unfit to even be in an environment that could turn physical we have to enforce that. He was evaluated again hours ago but from what I'm told they're concerned about him appearing before Under Pressure due to his concussion and the severity that can come if one doesn't properly heal from it.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Either fate is a cruel son of a bitch or has a wicked sense of humor...Does Roode seriously have a concussion? The same thing he gave Bryan when he destroyed him last month?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Believe me, the irony wasn't lost on any of us...but he's passed most of his impact tests but we're just trying to be cautious given how intense Under Pressure is going to be. We're working on getting a satellite feed from Roode's location to reveal his stage and with that said my husband is also arranging for Charly to catch up with Moxley in the parking lot after this contest is over.

[[MVP]]
So Moxley's being kicked out of the building but not off of the property? For Randy's sake let's hope he doesn't find his way back in here.

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 7cjBvHb[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] K8V8Nyc

-
-

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Oh my god, Randy just tapped!

[[Wade Barrett]]
I hate to say I told you so...but with a weakened spine, The Walls Of Jericho was the predator and Randy's back was the helpless prey.

[[MVP]]
This is all Moxley's fault!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Randy wanted so badly to prove Jon's attack didn't accomplish anything but all he did was prove it in fact did. Randy just a week away from his World Heavyweight Championship opportunity just tapped out...when's the last time Randy was submitted?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
A crushing loss but from the competitor's side one might say it was smart to give up tonight because if he tried to power through his injured back might have gotten worse heading into Under Pressure. Still having to tap out surely was difficult for a man like Randy to have to do.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Well speaking of Jon Moxley he is indeed in the parking lot and Charly Caruso is standing by to get his reaction...

The camera cuts to the parking lot where we can see Charly doing a hurried walk across the XWL employee parking lot. The camera pans out and we can see Jon Moxley being escorted off the premises.

[Charly Caruso]
Wait, wait!! Jon!!.. Guys it’s okay…

The security guards let go of Moxley’s arms. Mox glares at them as he fixes his jacket.

[Charly Caruso]
Jon.. Randy Orton just tapped out to the Walls of Jericho moments ago.. You have a three stages of hell match coming up.. Have you been suspended? Or will you be here next week?

Jon Moxley
Suspended? Me? For what?.. All I did was give Randy what he deserves.. If they try to suspend me you better believe that I’ll buy a ticket and cause all sorts of hell.. But I don’t think that they will suspend me for that.. I’ll be here next week… Randy Orton got off lucky tonight, but it seems like my old stablemate Chris Jericho mighty have finished the job that I started tonight.. Randy is lucky that it was Chris Jericho out there against him tonight and not me.. He wouldn’t have been able to walk out of that ring if it were me.. Same goes for that piece of shit Roode..

[Charly Caruso]
So is it safe to say that you an-

Jon Moxley
Nothing safe when it comes to me Charly… Nothing and no one.. I’m not going to comment on Roode. I want to look in his eyes.. I want him to hear every single word I have to say when I talk about him next.. However I will say this.. We have a 3 stages of hell match coming up.. And I have decided on what I want one of the choices to be.. I keep saying that Randy and Roode won’t be able to walk out of the arena on their own two feet when I’m done with them.. Well I want to make sure of it.. So my stage will be… An Ambulance Match!!!

[Charly Caruso]
An Ambulance Match!! Wow!! Ladies and gentleman you heard it here first!! Jon Moxley ha-

Suddenly Charly lets out a fright filled shriek as she leaps to the side, Moxley turns confused as a car speeds right toward him! With no time to react he prepares to brace for impact but suddenly the car swerves as the driver's side door opens and...ROBERT ROODE leaps out of the car pouncing onto Moxley as his car crashes into a nearby post! We haven't seen The World Heavyweight Champion since Jon Moxley's assault following Roode's title match with Orton 3 weeks ago and clearly Roode has been waiting for this exact moment. He always knows how to make an entrance and arriving in a speeding car and jumping out of it to attack his former Enterprise "brother" as said car keeps going until it crashes into something is certainly making an entrance to say the least. Roode getting the jump on Moxley means he's able to get in a lot of closed fist shots as Moxley tries to fight back but it's clear he's not the only one that's able to pull off an ambush tonight.

After pummeling Moxley, Roode pulls himself up off the ground then looks around at his surroundings...seeing as his car isn't exactly going to be in drivable condition after its crash he forces Moxley up to his feet before walking him over to it. He tosses him into the side of it then leans forward in Mox's face as he shouts "YOU SON OF A BITCH, I'M GOING TO END YOU!" Clearly, Roode's emotions are high after being put on the shelf albeit temporarily by Jon Moxley but this moment of pause has allowed Moxley to do what he does best. He thrusts his head forward stunning The Champion with a headbutt then grabs him by the back of his head and prepares to throw him toward one of the car's windows but Roode being a dirty dawg himself...kicks his knee outward catching Moxley in his family jewels...and no matter how tough you are that's something that no man is able to endure. The moment he does this security once again earning their pay for the night swoop in to separate the two as Charly Caruso tries to approach Roode, not exactly something most people would do given Roode's current level of frustration but Charly loves to get the scoop before anyone else so...she's certainly trying.

[Charly Caruso]
Robert, Robert...do you have any idea how dangerous what you just did was? The crashed car? You could have hit Moxley, or any other talent...like me for instance...this isn't like you...why woul-

Before she can continue, he snatches the mic out of her hand and chucks it aside as the sound of the mic malfunctioning and possibly breaking echo and we're just left with live audio from the scene.

[[Robert Roode]]
WHY?! WHY WOULD I DO THIS? Why don't you ask Edge? WHY DON'T YOU ASK BETH! I've been kept at home for TWO WEEKS...while that son of a bitch roams around here thinking he got one up on me? That you can spit in Robert Roode's face and get away with it? I don't give a damn what the doctors say, I feel fine...in fact I feel better than I have in a LONG time. I'm no longer shackled, Charly...I no longer have to carry that DEAD weight on my back and pretend like he's even the LITTLEST bit relevant! Jon Moxley is a washed-up sociopath that Daniel Bryan and I gave a purpose, we gave him meaning...we gave him EVERYTHING he could have ever wanted. But he couldn't just do as he was told, could he? Well, I couldn't wait one more week to get my hands on that asshole, and if he thinks Under Pressure is going to be the end of Randy Orton? He like always...is VERY wrong!

As he continues his ranting security can be seen escorting Moxley off the scene as others try to clean up the wreckage Roode's car caused.

[[Robert Roode]]
It's the END of ALL of this! Those two have been thorns in my side for far too long...I am THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! I AM THE MOST GLORIOUS BASTARD THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN! But how have I spent my time at the top? Fending off losers like Randy Orton and Jon Moxley who just can't seem to accept when their time is up. So I heard I'm defending my title in a Three Stages Of Hell Match...and Randy chose First Blood, and Jon chose an Ambulance Match...well, seeing as we've got a theme of "mayhem" here...why don't I top things off? Under Pressure is about me moving on and facing whatever awaits me next in my LONGEST REIGN OF A WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY! And to do that? I have to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that neither of those two deserves another opportunity. So no matter who bleeds first, no matter who is eliminated from the fray by a first-class Ambulance ride to the nearest facility? I will be left standing in STAGE THREE! Where I will lay my last challenge to rest and put this whole thing to BED! Are you catching on, Charly? You can't exactly have a bed of thorns match, so what's the next best thing? A BED OF THUMBTACKS MATCH!

This match is FAR from Roode's specialty, but it's certainly up Moxley's alley...and one has to wonder if Roode is trying to up his game to finally be done with these two once and for all.

[[Robert Roode]]
I'm done with this bullshit, I am your World Heavyweight Champion and I can take the pressure...but as for my two challengers? One of them will be left under the bright lights of an emergency room, while the other? Will be left lying at my feet, IN A BED OF THUMBTACKS...as I raise my title proudly...and remind everyone why I....am...and will ALWAYS...be...GLORIOUS!

There wasn't the same type of excitement or energy behind that last word as usual...no it was more definitive than anything, serious and focused from a man that is determined to be done with the last remnants of The Enterprise...and The Apex Predator that has tried to make him his prey for far too long. He heads out of camera view as Octane heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 5:21 pm

Mick Foley comes through the curtain and lifts one arm as he walks in typical foley-esque fashion down the ramp. He gets to the stairs and steps up the first step and does the bang bang taunt. He walks up the final two steps and onto the apron where he steps through the ropes and climbs the middle turnbuckle and again raises one arm and the crowd goes nuts. He steps back down from the turnbuckle and motions to the ring announcer to bring him a microphone. The ring announcer obliges and hands Foley a microphone through the middle rope.

Foley
"It's feels good to be back in Philadelphia,Pensylvania! (que cheap pop). But tonight my daughter has been weighing heavy on my mind."

Mick begins tearing up.

"You see a few weeks back she was abducted from her hospital bed by a monster by the name of Kane. I left her side to be here to make a statement. And while I was delivering that statement, Kane saw his opportunity and took advantage of it. He didn't have the testicular fortitude to make a move while I was there with Noel. Like a coward he waited for her to be alone and snatched her like a thief in the night. Earlier this week I was going through photo albums and came across baby pictures of my sweet daughter. While I was reminiscing on the good ole days, thoughts began to run through my head. Thoughts of if I'd ever see my daughter again. I'll admit it was overwhelming. But then my brain was flooded with sadistic thoughts. And those thoughts were of the hell im going to unleash on you Kane. You have taken it too far. I dont mind when someone fucks with me, but when you fuck with my family Kane then there is no limit to the extent of violence I will go to. With that being said, I announced last week that you will meet the most sadistic version of Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy."

He rips the sleeves off of his flannel shirt and unbuttons it to reveal the cut off sleeve shirt that reveals the wanted dead or alive cactus jack logo. He climbs out of the ring and reaches under the apron and grabs a barbed wire baseball bat. He rolls back in the ring hugging the bat. He puts his lips on the barbed wire and chews on it. His mouth begins to bleed and pour down his chin. He grabs the microphone with one hand and begins speaking again

"But I say, why wait Kane? Bring your ass out here now so I can tear your flesh from the meat with Barbie here! I want my daughter returned now! Come on, you son of a bitch!"

Fire erupts from the ringposts and Kane's music plays.

Foley walks to the edge of the ropes and waits with Barbie at the ready.
All of a sudden Kane's music stops. But still no Kane.Foley speaks into the microphone.

Foley
"Some big badass monster you are! Whats wrong Kane? Are you scared?"

Kane comes onto the titantron screen. In the background is Noel tied to a chair with a gag in her mouth. Kane chuckles hysterically.
[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 715ee310

Kane
"Mick,Mick,Mick! Me Scared? Come on Foley, did you even think about that before it left your lips? The ball is in my court. What do I have to be afraid of? But seeings how you had a surprise for me last week I figured I would return the favor. You see I have been spending some time here with Noel. And I can't help but notice what a beautiful woman she is. So beautiful in fact, that it's hard to contain myself!"

Foley
"You son of a bitch if you touch her I will kill you!"

Kane
"Relax Mick. What kind of monster do you take me for? I wouldn't violate your daughter. Quite the contrary. My suprise for you Foley is a proposition. You want your daughter back right?"

Foley
"You already know the answer to that question you big red retard!"

Kane
"Now Mick, name calling isnt called for! You want your daughter back then you will have no problem fighting for her then!"

Foley
I will always fight for my family!"

Beth Phoenix
"For a father this must be pure torture."

Wade Barrett
" I can't even begin to fathom the type of.emotions that Foley must be going through right now."

MVP
"Kane has the advantage. I love it when a monster goes to the extreme to get ahead."

Kane
"Not in the traditional sense Mick. No I mean literally fight FOR her! Next week at Under Pressure, If you win Noel is returned back to you. Unharmed and Untouched. But if I win, Noel here becomes my bride!"

Kane smiles sadisticly back at Noel.

Beth Phoenix
"No,Mick you can't!"

Wade Barrett
"No way, He wouldn't!"

MVP
"Do it! Don't be scared! Do it!

Foley
"Well I guess if I want my daughter returned then I have no choice but to accept. But I'll tell you what Kane! Come Hell or High water I will beat you at Under Pressure and reunite my family! You' re on!"

Foley drops the microphone and sits in the corner with Barbie as he chews on the spurs of barbed wire pretruding off of the bat.

The camera zooms in on Mick Foley and then fades into the commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:35 pm

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still034

[INTERVIEWER]
Becky Lynch, last week you and Charlotte Flair were defeated by Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan in a ta-

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still007

[BECKY LYNCH]
No no no no no, lemme' stop ya' right there.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still011

[BECKY LYNCH]
That absolute plank, dear ol' Charlie lost to those two cosplayin' dopes. She's the one who was pinned. The Man was merely along for the ride. As far as I'm concerned? In the words of Lavar Ball: Still undefeated, never lost. And when I'm done mopping the floor with Nia Jax later tonight, I'm still gonna' be undefeated. And then at Under Pressure, I'm going to whoop all three of them dopes, and maybe even Ruby Riott if she has the guts to stick her big dumb green head out to get her head slapped off by The Man!

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still051

[BECKY LYNCH]
I mean...it's not like it'll actually be a challenge.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still052

[BECKY LYNCH]
It's just like I said the night I came back: I will be North American Champion. You can put Nia Jax, Charlotte Flair, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott, and even Edge himself in my path and it doesn't even matter. I will walk out of Under Pressure with that North American Championship around my waist. Anything else is unacceptable. And on the very, very slim chance that I don't walk out with that title, I'm going to keep coming back over and over again until I get that championship. I've been in and out of these doors for goin' on five or so years now. And a championship has eluded me each and every time I've stepped in these doors. Well, not anymore, lad. It's my time now, and there ain't a damn thing any of those broads can do to stop me.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still006

[BECKY LYNCH]
I could go out there and be The Lasskicker, just happy to be here and headbanging to my entrance music. I'll still whoop their asses.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still056

[BECKY LYNCH]
I could go be Becky Balboa, running around with bowls of quinoa and avocado toast in my arms. I'll still whoop their asses.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still074

[BECKY LYNCH]
But unfortunately for Liv Morgan, unfortunately for Nia Jax, unfortunately for Charlotte Flair...they're not getting The Lasskicker. They're not getting Becky Balboa. At Under Pressure, they're going to be across the ring from The Man. And when The Man has on her workin' boots, and when The Man comes around?

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Normal_BeckySD20190108_Still080

[BECKY LYNCH]
When The Man comes around, all hope is lost for any dope who's dumb enough to get in my way. Asses are going to get kicked, bones are going to get broken, and championships are going to be put around my waist. Because I am Becky Lynch...and I am The Man...and I am the next North American Champion.

Nia Jax walks through the curtain and stops in the center of the stage. She puts one hand on her hip and poses. She chuckles and begins walking down the ramp hips swaying in a voluptuous manner. She reaches the bottom of the ramp and instead of heading for the stairs she walks around the ring to the announcers table. She stops and points at MVP.

Beth Phoenix
"I believe she has something to say to you MVP."

Wade Barrett
"Oh my, Beth we are never going to hear the end of this."

MVP
"ME?"

MVP stands up and she walks over to him and kisses him on the cheek. MVP grins from ear to ear. Nia walks back to the steps and walks up them onto the apron.

MVP
"Her lips are so soft. Say what you want Wade but that's baby mama right there."

Wade Barrett
"She definitely seems interested in your attention."

Beth Phoenix
"I'm not sure what the rules on this sort of thing are, but this is definitely interesting.

Nia steps through the middle rope smiling. She walks to the middle of the ring and raises her right arm above her head. She then walks to her corner and awaits her opponent.

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] OgZ9HY5[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] AmixMMr

[ S  P O I L E R S  A H E A D ]

WINNER:

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] OgZ9HY5

After her loss to Becky Lynch, Nia Jax is walking back to the locker room. Kayla Braxton stops her for an interview.

Kayla Braxton
"Nia,tonight you suffered your first loss at the hands of Becky Lynch. What does this mean for your quest to become the N.A. champion?"

Nia Jax
"Well Kayla, Becky Lynch is a great in ring competitor. You can win them all. But if you have to lose you would rather it be against a formidable opponent such as Becky. I slipped up and Becky capitalized. Simple as that. But I won't make that same mistake twice. As far as the N.A. title goes, my sights are still set on becoming the champion. That's where most people screw up. They suffer a loss and then lose focus on what their original goal was. This loss tonight is just a bump in the road. One thing I've learned being a part of the Samoan Dynasty is that you persevere through all obstacles. So while Becky may have bested me tonight, we will meet again. And when we do, the result will not be the same. Instead it will be me with my arm raised as the victor. So tonight I'd like to congratulate Becky Lynch on taking on The Irresistible Force and walking away with a W. As for my opponents next week, you wont be so lucky."

Kayla Braxton
"There you have it folks, strong positive words from Nia Jax. Will hard work and dedication pay off or will the road continue to get bumpy? We will have to wait and see how this story unfolds."

The camera fades to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 4:49 pm

The messiah steps through the curtain. There is a different look on his face. Instead of a cocky smirk he has this look of being pissed off. It's clear that he is obviously mad. He pauses for a second at the top of the ramp. He then begins to walk down the ramp with a determination that is somewhat recognizable but you just cant seem to place it. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and instead of going for the steps he walks over to the announcers table and picks up a microphone. He rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and then walks to the center of the ring. He brings the microphone up and begins to speak.

SETH ROLLINS

"Edge, I come into your company and I dominate my division. I take on the best you have to offer and how am I rewarded? By being thrown into a match with peasants! I dont take kindly to this sort of treatment. So tonight you're going to see a whole different side of me. You people aren't worthy of a savior. Hell some of you aren't even worth of existence. So tonight and at Under Pressure you wont be getting The Messiah Seth Rolins! No,No,No,No,No! You see you Edge have sparked a fire inside me! So from here on out, you will be getting Seth The Destroyer! And will this newfound fire inside of me I'm going to use it to do to XWL what should have been done long ago. BURN IT DOWN!"

Seth extends his hand straight out and drops the microphone. He then walks to his corner and awaits the next competitor.

Brian Pillman Jr walks out from the curtain and looks directly at Rollins in the ring, points to him and laughs as he raises the microphone up whilst standing on the top of the entrance ramp.

BPJ

Sounds like you're destroying yourself with all of this Messiah, Destroyer talk.  THE PROMISED PRINCE HAS ARRIVED, SO LACE YOUR BOOTS UP TIGHT BUDDY!

BPJ starts walking down the ramp to the ring as he continues.

BPJ

Welcome to PRIMETIME Seth, because by the way you're talking, XWL authorities may have to throw you in the mental hospital to get checked on those delusions you're having.

BPJ continues to circle ringside as he continues to speak.

BPJ
And people call me crazy, but peasants. . . PEASANTS. . . THIS IS XWL THE BEST DAMN WRESTLING COMPANY ON EARTH! And only the best become champion here.  That's exactly what I'm going to do at Under Pressure, when "The Promised Prince" reigns victorious and raises that Intercontinental Championship high above his head.  That's when you probably regain consciousness and think of another stupid nickname to give yourself.  Here's a good one.  Substitute Seth.

Brian Pillman Jr hands the microphone to a person at ringside and jumps on the apron and enters the ring and goes to his corner as he eyes up Seth who looks rather furious and ready to kick BPJ's ass.

MVP
Substitute Seth! HA that's a good one from the Promised Prince.
That'll knock some sense into that bench player.

Barrett
Or will it fuel the inferno growing inside that man right there.

Cameras show Rollins one more time as he looks irate at what Pillman Jr had to say, as the next competitor comes out.

Sammy Guevera comes out as fans go wild making his way to the ring.

Barrett

Clearly Sammy is all about business tonight.

Sammy Guevera enters the ring as he eyes down his opponents BPJ and Seth Rollins.  As one more competitor for this main event is ready to make his entrance.

Finn makes his entrance as he eyes his opponents down and struts down the ramp and enters the ring.  As all four opponents are in the ring they each are aware of each of their opponents as this match begins

Main Event

Fatal 4 Way Match

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 0xPeZXP[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] 6cQ2WXd
[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] WdURWdF[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] A0FHzoh

Barrett
Brian Pillman Jr your winner ladies and gentlemen! Seth a little too late on that breakup of the pinfall.   He doesn't look too thrilled about the result of this match.

Rollins grabs a handful of his own hair in each hand and pulls. Furious about what just happened he superkicks Sammy Guevara. Guevara goes down and rolls out of the ring.

Barrett
And it look like Seth has lost it. That superkick sent Sammy into last week.

MVP
Much like the one we saw Brian Pillman Jr deliver to tntercontinental Champion PAC.

The referee reaches for Pillman Jr's hand and all of a sudden Rollins kicks him in the kidneys. Pillman doubles over in excruciating pain.

Barrett
Pillman Jr is not in a good position at all right now.  

Seth rears back against the ropes leaps up and delivers a curb stomp to Pillman that sends his face crashing into the mat.

MVP
Substitute Seth just engraved The Promise Prince's face into the mat with that curb stomp.  Maybe he is Seth Rollins the destroyer now.

But Rollins doesn't stop there. He walks around him stomping him viciously. He kicks him into the corner and chokes him until he goes limp.

Barrett
Pillman Jr is out cold. Someone needs to come out here and stop this madness!

Rollins then rolls him out of the ring and when he turns around is caught by a dropkick from Finn Balor that sends Rollins over the top rope and onto the floor.  As BPJ and Guevera are outside the ring laid out, Finn in ring after the dropkick to Seth, and Seth at a knee from the dropkick, a theme we have come to known starts.

Phoenix
Oh no..

MVP
Here comes trouble!

Letting the intro to his theme song play out for a bit, The Bastard finally emerges from the back. Fans around the world boo as our Intercontinental Champion drags his belt across the stage on the XWL entrance way.

Phoenix
How can a champion be so disrespectful to the championship?

Barrett
It belongs to him, Beth. He can do whatever he wants with it.

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] VqTrp2H

Just before reaching the ramp, The Bastard stops and gives a cold stare down to the ring. This lasts for a few seconds before PAC looks down at his Intercontinental Championship. Slowly, he raises the belt off the ground and hoists it high in the air for all to see. Our camera’s pick up on The Bastard shouting down to the ring.

The Bastard
PAC

THIS! THIS STAYS WITH ME!

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] PVrQP5y

Barrett
Just look at the confidence of The Bastard. He didn't have to come out here tonight, but you have to believe he did so just to assert his dominance going into the massive Championship Scramble at Under Pressure!

MVP
Oh, that's one-hundred percent what he's doing. He's out here to remind everyone who the champ is.

Phoenix
Be that as it may, PAC could be over confident going into this match. I mean, he's defending his championship against four other men!

Barrett
Fair point, Beth. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out what the future holds for the Intercontinental Championship!

MVP
I can't wait!

Continuing to stare down into the ring, we get a shot from behind PAC holding up the championship. In the same shot, we see Finn Balor staring back at The Bastard from the ring.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]   [[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL OCTANE 2-10-2021 TO 2-24-2021]]]
Page 1 of 1