Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Exclusive: Moxley calls you all pricks again..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL Exclusive: Moxley calls you all pricks again.. Empty
PostSubject: XWL Exclusive: Moxley calls you all pricks again..   XWL Exclusive: Moxley calls you all pricks again.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 5:50 am

2020… New year, new go fuck yourself. Just because we are writing 2020 when we date our papers instead of 2019 doesn’t mean shit. Everything is still exactly how it was a few hours ago… The Enterprise is still the most dominant entity in XWL, Daniel Bryan is still the World Champion, Bobby Roode is still better than all of you, and oh, TCSI is still trying their best to stay relevant…

So, seeing as it’s a new decade, and no one else has the balls to make the changes necessary here in XWL, I guess that I’ll just have to force them upon you. So first of all, anyone who dares to step into the ring with Daniel Bryan or Bobby Roode when their title is on the line WILL be the recipient of a Dirty Deeds, a couple of middle fingers, and a stomp, slap, or spit to the face… And if you think otherwise, then you can suck it… And I’m not talking about the DX “suck it” where they imply something but are too scared to say what they mean. No. I’m saying that if you think otherwise, then you can suck my d-

A low flying airplane soars past Moxley, the noise cuts off his last word.

Second of all, I know that I’ve been MIA recently, I’ve been fucking busy. Shit happens. Life fucking happens. I don’t owe you or anyone a fucking explanation as to what I’ve been doing, why I’ve been doing it, or what, where, when or whatever the fuck you dickless pricks think that you’re entitled to know... All that you need to know is that I’ve been going through some shit that has nothing to do with you. But now, I’m back, and want nothing more then to take all this fucking pent up rage, built up energy, and unleash it on the first asshole stupid enough to step into the ring with me..

You know what? I’m fucking sick and tired of talking. I’m done talking shit about all of you bitches. I’m sick of laying out challenge after challenge, just to have them be unanswered. Clearly I’m wasting my time on all of you prideless and dickless want to be “tough guys”… Here’s the bottom line. I think.. No, I know that I’m the toughest son of a bitch on this roster, and if anyone thinks otherwise then I dare you to call me the FUCK out. I WANT you to challenge me to a war of words. I’m begging you to give me a reason to shit on your life.. Because I’m sick and tired of waiting around for someone to make this fucking place fun for me again…
Back to top Go down

XWL Exclusive: Moxley calls you all pricks again..
Page 1 of 1