Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Moxley Sighting, Moxley Shooting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL.com Exclusive: Moxley Sighting, Moxley Shooting Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Moxley Sighting, Moxley Shooting   XWL.com Exclusive: Moxley Sighting, Moxley Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:12 pm

The following is a recording of an XWL fan’s facebook live video that just recently went viral…

The facebook live feed begins, showing the face of a pimple covered overweight man wearing a stained “TCSI” T-Shirt.

Fan
Holy shit.. Guys, you WILL NOT believe who I just saw...

The fan points the camera in front of him so that we can see none other than Jon Moxley walking down the street wearing a black suit and sunglasses. There are four large men walking behind him wearing black, one could assume they are his private security.

Fan
Oh my god.. He’s coming this way.. HEY JON!!! JON MOXLEY!!!

XWL.com Exclusive: Moxley Sighting, Moxley Shooting A51ca010

Jon Moxley
Are you recording me??

Fan
Why did you lie down for Daniel Bryan Jon?? Are you officially a part of the Enterprise now? Why are you wearing a suit, I thought you hated suits? Is that a Rolex??

Moxley snatches at the camera, just missing.

Jon Moxley
Give me that fucking.. Actually no.. You..

Moxley points to one of his bodyguards.

Jon Moxley
Get me his phone!!

The large man walks over to the fan and forcefully grabs the phone out of his hand and gives it to Moxley, who looks at it to see if it’s still recording.

Fan
Hey!! My pho-

The fan takes a step towards Moxley but is immediately blocked off by the four large body guards.

Jon Moxley
Is this thing still recording?.. Oh, it is? Facebook live, huh? Good..

Moxley takes his sunglasses off and glares into the camera.

Jon Moxley
Hey facebook.. Hey XWL Universe.. Hey all you Keyboard Warriors out there.. I know that you’re all talking so much shit about me, and what I did at Cyberslam… You’ve been calling me all sorts of names… Yeah, I’ve read them… Hell, I saw some videos of people burning my T-Shirts on youtube.. I’ve got to say, it hurts.. I care about what you people think so much that.. Well.. Your hateful words, they, well, I hate to admit it, but.. they make me cry..

Moxley sniffles, and pretends to cry.. One of the bodyguards reaches into Moxley’s suitcase and pulls out a few hundred dollar bills and hands them to Moxley.

Jon Moxley
Oh, thank you..

Moxley wipes his fake tears with the hundred dollar bills. He then crumples them up and throws them over his shoulder. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a few more hundred dollar bills, and pretends to blow his nose with it loudly, also crumpling them up and tossing them over his shoulder and onto the street.

Jon Moxley
You all have so many fucking questions… “Why did I lie down for Daniel Bryan?”.. “Why did I join The Enterprise?”... “Why did I turn my back on the fans?”.. “Why? Why? Why?”... Just like this fat fuck here.. Asking, and asking, and asking...

Moxley points to the fan who’s phone that this is being recorded on.

Jon Moxley
Well I don’t have to answer anything from you people.. I don’t owe you an explanation. I don’t you owe you an apology. I don’t owe you anything... I don’t owe anyone anything anymore.. And I never will ever again.. Because I’m in The Enterprise, and they take care of their own.. WE take care of our own…

Moxley puts his sunglasses back on and smiles.

Jon Moxley
So keep burning my T-Shirts, I don’t need the merch money anymore. Keep on talking shit on social media, I don’t need your support to be on the top anymore. Keep on thinking that your opinion matters.. Because at the end of the day, no matter how many angry tweets you send out, no matter how many stupid comments you post about me on XWL’s youtube vidoes, no matter what you do or say... You still wish that you were me. Hell, you would do anything to be me.. But you’re not, and you never will be.. There is only ONE Jon Moxley, and there is only ONE Enterprise.. And there is one one possible outcome when it comes to The Enterprise being in XWL…. We’re fucking taking over that bitch…

Moxley lowers his sunglasses a little bit so that we can see his eyes glaring at the camera.

Jon Moxley
And as far as the rest of the locker room goes… I have some advice for you.. If you see Daniel Bryan or Bobby Roode walking down the hallway.. And you see Daniel Bryan’s World Title around his shoulder, and Bobby Roode’s Intercontinental Championship around his waist, you be-

Fan
Bobby Roode isn’t Intercontine-

Jon Moxley
First of all, it’s Robert Roode to you. Second of all, Bobby Roode WILL be Intercontinental Champion once he defeats Chris Sabin at the Slammys. And third of all, shut the fuck up..

Moxley looks back at the camera.

Jon Moxley
Like I was saying.. When you see Bobby Roode and Daniel Bryan walking down the hallways, you better slouch your shoulders and look at your fucking feet.. Because if you puff your chest out trying to look tough, hell, if so much as look at them the wrong way, I will PROVE to you that you are in fact NOT tough.. I will literally rip your arms out…. Of their sockets. And then I’ll pop them back in, just so that I can dislocate them again.. And I’ll keep on doing that over and over, until your arm either snaps, or you apologize for having the damn nerves to try to step up to The Enterprise.. Trust me, do everyone a favor and DO NOT embarrass yourselves by trying to think that you can step to us.. Because you can’t. No one can. And that’s just a fact that everyone’s going to have to get used to.. You might not like it.. But what the fuck are you going to do about it?.. The correct answer by the way, is nothing.. The wrong one? Well the wrong one will end you up in the hospital..

Moxley tosses the phone to the fan, while it’s recording. He and the body guards walk off as the fan fumbles with the phone.. He is finally able to point it towards himself in selfie mode.

Fan
Holy shit!! I can’t believe that Jon Moxley just recorded on MY facebook account!!.. What an asshole though.. Oh well, that was so cool!! Hold on..

The fan begins to pick up the hundred dollar bills that Moxley tossed on the street earlier.

Fan
I still don’t understand why he joined The Enterprise!! He had everything going for him without them!! Even a World Title Match!!.. Oh shit, my phone battery is dying.. Got to go!!

The feed ends.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Moxley Sighting, Moxley Shooting
Page 1 of 1